Total votes: 13
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

A body has been discovered!

Spoiler: show
speedchuck has been killed. He was TOWN.

Day 5 starts now and ends in 24 hours.

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Did anyone get roleblocked?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 pm @JaggedJimmyJay thoughts?
I am inclined to disagree with the other friendly bear here. While I subscribe to determinism as the driving mechanism underlying human decision making (eliminating free will), I do not necessarily believe the natural universe is itself deterministic. Quantum mechanics has long implied the possibility of true randomness and true uncertainty. If it is to be believed, and I cannot justify refuting it, then our fate is not "pre-determined". We still have no control over it though.

:noble:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo! (So there's a few scenarios here that might be true. Essentially though, either Junko is dead at the moment or town has senough vote power through either Leon or Byakuya that the game is still going. Okosan says this because if you read the wording in Monokuma's role and the rules later in the post there's no way that DDL can only recruit 2 people. It honestly has to be a minimum of 3. But if that was the case and we hadn't hit Junko then we would be sitting at 4(scum) vs. 3(town).)

COOO! (So again either we lynched Junko already and this is actually 4v3 in favor of town, Town has extra vote power, or some combination. In fact Byakuya if you are alive and stole from someone that person is probably scum)
Okosan
The Mark

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

COOOOOO! (Oh wait two more options being Aoi is alive and gave town extra vote power last night or there's a secret that really messes with everything)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooooo! (Anyways voting Long Con. See you guys in the morning)

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:47 am Did anyone get roleblocked?
If the answer is no I'd bet that Rej was Junk-o.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 am Cooooooo! (So there's a few scenarios here that might be true. Essentially though, either Junko is dead at the moment or town has senough vote power through either Leon or Byakuya that the game is still going. Okosan says this because if you read the wording in Monokuma's role and the rules later in the post there's no way that DDL can only recruit 2 people. It honestly has to be a minimum of 3. But if that was the case and we hadn't hit Junko then we would be sitting at 4(scum) vs. 3(town).)

COOO! (So again either we lynched Junko already and this is actually 4v3 in favor of town, Town has extra vote power, or some combination. In fact Byakuya if you are alive and stole from someone that person is probably scum)
I count 8 players who can vote. That would be 5 vs 3.

I agree that 3 seems like it should be the limit on available recruits. Which should mean that DDL has hit his ceiling.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

If someone was roleblocked, claim right now.

I really need this information for a theory that will help us tremendously.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:19 am
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 am Cooooooo! (So there's a few scenarios here that might be true. Essentially though, either Junko is dead at the moment or town has senough vote power through either Leon or Byakuya that the game is still going. Okosan says this because if you read the wording in Monokuma's role and the rules later in the post there's no way that DDL can only recruit 2 people. It honestly has to be a minimum of 3. But if that was the case and we hadn't hit Junko then we would be sitting at 4(scum) vs. 3(town).)

I count 8 players who can vote. That would be 5 vs 3.

I agree that 3 seems like it should be the limit on available recruits. Which should mean that DDL has hit his ceiling.
Cooo! (Can't you and DDL not vote?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOOO! (The problem is that Junko could've hit someone who doesn't have an action or Speedchuck who died. But Okosan honestly is just going to live in the world that Rej was Junko because if Rej was actually town he was literally asking to be lynched and caused us to waste a day)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (Okay Okosan is bad at counting or something because he just double checked and yeah wow there are 8 people. He checked it multiple times earlier and got 7 each time for some reason)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I have a theory but I’m waiting for someone to claim rb’d.

We still didn’t learn who was rbed n2. Which is a clue.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:30 am Cooooo! (Okay Okosan is bad at counting or something because he just double checked and yeah wow there are 8 people. He checked it multiple times earlier and got 7 each time for some reason)
bird brain
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 am I have a theory but I’m waiting for someone to claim rb’d.

How do you know for sure that you were roleblocked?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooo? (Couldn't Junko have technically just picked bad targets N2 and last night?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooooo! (Anyways actually leaving now. Will catch up to whatever your theory is in the morning)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:31 am I have a theory but I’m waiting for someone to claim rb’d.

How do you know for sure that you were roleblocked?
Doesn’t matter. I just know.
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

I am unsure if i was roleblocked last night of N2.
:omg:
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also big thing being overlooked is since Monokuma recruits VIA role not player he could complety wif a convert by choseing a dead role.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also have a feeling Speed was the original target of the attack rather then a redirection.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:01 am Also big thing being overlooked is since Monokuma recruits VIA role not player he could complety wif a convert by choseing a dead role.
I've been assuming there's a preventative measure against this, but I suppose it's possible.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:04 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:01 am Also big thing being overlooked is since Monokuma recruits VIA role not player he could complety wif a convert by choseing a dead role.
I've been assuming there's a preventative measure against this, but I suppose it's possible.
I would hope not seeing as he also carrys a Soup kill. Atleast that is how i see it as.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also finding who was targeted by Junko would be extremely hard if the mass Roleblock indeed went off.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 am

What about N4?
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:09 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 am

What about N4?
I have not been told i have been roleblocked period.

My action may not give feedback in that way or i might be immune to rb's as fair as you know. Or even better i just havn't been told as of yet.

(I am not confirming which one of these is true to keep my role secret)
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I might have been role blocked.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 123

Post by sig »

Yay still alive.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I've got literally no clue what's going on and trust none of my reads.
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 am I might have been role blocked.
I need like a full-on claim.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Whatever, I'll take that as a claim, now you can discuss about this. I think that there are 2 scum, and on even nights, junko's turn for attacking comes up. Scum can still multi-task, so I thought that when it is an even night, Junko hopped off me in order to roleblock the person that she'd decide to kill. Seems like a dumb theory because there are lots of variables like the bussing girl, but I can't explain why I got roleblocked only on odd nights.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I am back to the initial PoE of Okosan / sig / sabie / sloonei

with sloonei being the flipped town. Seeing that I was right on 3 of my town reads, I thought that maybe I only hit the town out of that PoE, and we should've moved onwards with lynching there.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 am I am back to the initial PoE of Okosan / sig / sabie / sloonei

with sloonei being the flipped town. Seeing that I was right on 3 of my town reads, I thought that maybe I only hit the town out of that PoE, and we should've moved onwards with lynching there.
Idk, you haven't been right yet so far.

Also another low posting player was killed.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I believe I was roleblocked last night. I was not informed by pm, just, my thing didn't happen.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:15 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 am I am back to the initial PoE of Okosan / sig / sabie / sloonei

Idk, you haven't been right yet so far.

Also another low posting player was killed.
3 town reads of mine flipped, what does this even mean
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:03 am Whatever, I'll take that as a claim, now you can discuss about this. I think that there are 2 scum, and on even nights, junko's turn for attacking comes up. Scum can still multi-task, so I thought that when it is an even night, Junko hopped off me in order to roleblock the person that she'd decide to kill. Seems like a dumb theory because there are lots of variables like the bussing girl, but I can't explain why I got roleblocked only on odd nights.
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 pm Setup Rules:
-
-The Mafia Kill will rotate between all it's members in the order they were recruited.
-The most recent recruited player will know who else was recruited before them.
[/size]
Cooooooo! Personally these two rules make Okosan both think there are at a minimum 3 scum and that it doesn't alternate back and forth with Junko)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOO! ([mention]Long Con[/mention] who do you scum read? This is pretty important)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 am COOO! (@Long Con who do you scum read? This is pretty important)
Before I answer, why is it "pretty important"?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:51 am
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 am COOO! (@Long Con who do you scum read? This is pretty important)
Before I answer, why is it "pretty important"?
COOOO! (If Okosan answered that first it would negate the point of the question)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I suspect Okosan.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 am Ok, I suspect Okosan.
Coooooo! Cooo! (Ah yes it makes sense to suspect Okosan because he wants to check in on your reads to check something. If you answer the question it'll make a lot more sense trust Okosan)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I wasn't joking.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooooo! (Alright is there any other read you have sus wise or just Okosan? And is the sus on Okosan just OMGUS or do you have actual reasons / what are the reasons? (This second question doesn't have to do with anything Okosan's just curious) )
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I just think you are being false in your reasons for suspecting me, and that it's motivated by your evil alignment. Even this, right now, this little game you are playing, is extremely suspect to me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't have any other strong suspicions. tedxtr would be the other lynch I'd like to see.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! (Also going to be honest Turnip Head lowkey sus for continuing to tunnel on TSP. First they have no reasons besides "he may have been converted" that the provided yesterday (Okosan doesn't even see this really tbh), and Okosan's fairly sure TSP is never getting lynched today anyways tbh)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:04 am I don't have any other strong suspicions. tedxtr would be the other lynch I'd like to see.
Cooooo! (So even though you sus Okosan the most, you were completely alright with Rej getting lynched yesterday and did nothing to try to sway the wagon away from where your only sus was pushing? Shouldn't that have raised alarm bells for you? And shouldn't you have at least voted the counter wagon instead of just sheeping Rej at the very end?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Or were you just alright with Rej getting lynched because when he flips blue it looks worse and you can push Okosan easier?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo! (Sorry green, not blue here)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! (Heck you haven't even been pushing either of Okosan or Ted)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”