Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
Hi Sabie!

You and I often approach a thing from different directions, so you help me with perspective. I am looking forward to hearing your take on Jack and Nanook/Radishes when you get caught up.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Master Radishes »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:52 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:47 pm I've not voted yet so I haven't seen the poll. Who is in the 4th slot on Nutella, Jack, and/or me?

Thar be scum. Bet me.
I don't think the votes are ordered so in that case you'll have to go back and see. Are you saying the 4th vote on a wagon is scum? Cause...? I don't believe in number magic in mafia myself but ok.
Oh right, I forgot they're not in order. Eh, not putting in the work myself.

Roster size depending, 4th slot is more often the scum slot than any other slot, in my experience. (I've not done any statistical analysis of this.)
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

I miss Mac's big D =(
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know why I feel resistance to read S-V-S as town. Cause she probably very well could be.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pmOh right, I forgot they're not in order. Eh, not putting in the work myself.

Roster size depending, 4th slot is more often the scum slot than any other slot, in my experience. (I've not done any statistical analysis of this.)
Yeah, I've heard that before about the 3rd or 4th vote, but it kind of makes me want to do fart noises lol. I feel there are way better tells with any particular vote in any particular game than what a universal number can be.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

To think that I asked Radish to give an ISO on his scummate Sloonei :ponder:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:54 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 pm Yeah, okay, I don't have the time or will to slog through the thread again. Just...give me someone(s) to ISO or summat.
Sloonei and Ted pops into my head as interesting ISOs for what it's worth.
Okie dokie.

Pre-ISO impressions:

Ted - liked his opening; I'd lean towards saying it's townie, with the caveat of a scum working hard to find the other team
Sloonei - when initially catching up on opening posts, I felt good about him; as I interacted with him in real time, I wasn't sure why; he feels quite reserved and prone to asking questions rather than help scumhunt - maybe that's his meta?
What does this mean? How do you distinguish my questions from something that you would call scumhunting?
Perhaps poorly phrased on my part, but I don't consider asking question after question to constitute 'scumhunting' unless it leads somewhere. You're throwing out dozens of questions to people and there's little evidence you've gotten anything out of them. It's one of those little things baddies (if I can say that) will try to do to appear more active and engaged than they are.
People say this about me all the time. Asking questions is my thing. It's what I do. It leads somewhere, even if the results aren't immediate. Questions asked on Day 1 are valuable on Day 3.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

We should wagon Dom as well.
[VOTE:
Dom]
aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:49 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:37 pmI get what you mean about this completely; you're just misinterpreting where the 'performative' bit (maybe not the right word - more like adopting a persona?) comes from. I'm playing in a game with a bunch of people I don't know but who know each other, but have the confidence to 'go against the grain' as you say, as this isn't my first rodeo. I'm not consciously adopting a persona (okay, that was also the wrong phrase) but, yeah, my internet/mafia style tends towards dismissive and sarcastic in the early stages of games, especially on sites I'm not familiar with.
I guess I'd say it sounds like posturing. Also a bit aloof. I read back in your ISO now and I still don't get a good vibe. I don't understand why the "Are we ever going to stop talking about the significance of ice cream flavor and do I need to care?" exists. I don't care for the "I like sloonei but I don't remember why", which you also did with Nut later. That's the kind of lolzy aloof attitude I'm comfortable holding up myself as scum. I realize I'm just reiterating my points again. I just don't think my feelings have changed. Though I do appreciate you being active and involved in the game, whether my read is correct or not.
I mean, I was posting on N0. That's time for shitposting and stupid gut reads.

Scratch that - it's always time for shitposting and stupid gut reads. But as the game progresses I'll add in seriousposting and analytical reads to my repertoire as well.

But I understand your perception of it.

(Also, the 'do I need to care' was sort of in reference to the concept, new to me, that a N0 poll might matter in the slightest.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:23 pm To think that I asked Radish to give an ISO on his scummate Sloonei :ponder:
Assuming/searching for scum partnerships on Day 1 makes me do fart noises.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:24 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:54 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 pm Yeah, okay, I don't have the time or will to slog through the thread again. Just...give me someone(s) to ISO or summat.
Sloonei and Ted pops into my head as interesting ISOs for what it's worth.
Okie dokie.

Pre-ISO impressions:

Ted - liked his opening; I'd lean towards saying it's townie, with the caveat of a scum working hard to find the other team
Sloonei - when initially catching up on opening posts, I felt good about him; as I interacted with him in real time, I wasn't sure why; he feels quite reserved and prone to asking questions rather than help scumhunt - maybe that's his meta?
What does this mean? How do you distinguish my questions from something that you would call scumhunting?
Perhaps poorly phrased on my part, but I don't consider asking question after question to constitute 'scumhunting' unless it leads somewhere. You're throwing out dozens of questions to people and there's little evidence you've gotten anything out of them. It's one of those little things baddies (if I can say that) will try to do to appear more active and engaged than they are.
People say this about me all the time. Asking questions is my thing. It's what I do. It leads somewhere, even if the results aren't immediate. Questions asked on Day 1 are valuable on Day 3.
@anyone to confirm this meta, please.

I did ask for meta info earlier, because I know some people just play that way. I didn't see anyone respond.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is 100% how Sloonei plays, he's like a prosecuter in a TV show about lawyers.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pmOh right, I forgot they're not in order. Eh, not putting in the work myself.

Yeah, I've heard that before about the 3rd or 4th vote, but it kind of makes me want to do fart noises lol. I feel there are way better tells with any particular vote in any particular game than what a universal number can be.
Don't get me wrong, I'd never stake a game on it. But once someone pointed it out to me I found it proved true more often than I thought it would. :haha:

After a juicy flip I'd look there first, and ISO/keep an eye on the player in question for any other tells.
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:27 pm This is 100% how Sloonei plays, he's like a prosecuter in a TV show about lawyers.
Thanks.

The only legal drama I ever watched was the Good Wife.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:23 pm To think that I asked Radish to give an ISO on his scummate Sloonei :ponder:
Assuming/searching for scum partnerships on Day 1 makes me do fart noises.
But it fell into my lap.
I like to throw it out when I notice it. It may be relevant later. I just played a game where I called out such a connection on D1. I was killed N1, and lo and behold, those two were in fact scummates. When they went on to win the game anyway, without me being able to do anything about it, I made the biggest fart noise I've ever made. Real fart. Plus mouth fart noise. It was truly something.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 pmYou've been saying this all game and haven't even hinted at a reason why. Why?
Well, strike the beginning of the game, cause I hadn't even read your posts. But I don't really remember much from your posts tbh. So maybe a better question is - what does your reads look like at this point?
Jack, SVS, juliets, sig are town.
nutella and ted are a tier below but still town. I think I feel good about Michelle too.
I tend to trust Jay out of the gate because we think along similar lines. If I find myself disagreeing with him down the road, he becomes a suspect.
Radishes is the only solid suspect that I have right now. I would like to branch out from that, but I'm lacking energy.

I have expressed most of these reads prior to now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:27 pm This is 100% how Sloonei plays, he's like a prosecuter in a TV show about lawyers.
I like to think of myself as an annoyingly curious 6 year old.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:30 pmJack, SVS, juliets, sig are town.
nutella and ted are a tier below but still town. I think I feel good about Michelle too.
I tend to trust Jay out of the gate because we think along similar lines. If I find myself disagreeing with him down the road, he becomes a suspect.
Radishes is the only solid suspect that I have right now. I would like to branch out from that, but I'm lacking energy.

Alright. Thanks for the recap.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:24 pm We should wagon Dom as well.
[VOTE:
Dom]
aubergine
Eh, I liked Dom's limited posts. They seem to fit the little I know of town!Dom.
Master Radishes
Hitman

SVS seems like a really cool person.

But I don't get why I've seen a number of TRs on her.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I remember squinting my eyes at Tony earlier. Let's look into that.

sorry tony :hugs:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I didn't even realize Sloonei was voting Radish. There's too many players to keep track of. I want us all to die soon. In the game.
Master Radishes
Hitman

What about TSP? He's done nothing.

Linki: Oh, Sloonei has that thought too.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Btw, why 'linki'? I think someone explained during Inception but I forget.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:36 pm I didn't even realize Sloonei was voting Radish. There's too many players to keep track of. I want us all to die soon. In the game.
i was one of the first to do it, ftr. before it was cool.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Nah, nevermind, I don't like going after LHF.

I dunno. I hate D1s.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Jimmaaay] aubergine

Take that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 pm [VOTE: Jimmaaay] aubergine

Take that.
For his controlled voice that I can't trust.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Wait.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 pm Dyslexicon
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck
This is random and way too full for so early a point in the game. Some of the names listed had barely posted.

[VOTE: Vote MacDougall] aubergine

Yeah, I like this.

I'm going to head to bed now.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Someone else did an early way-too-full reads list too, I think. I can't remember who.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:47 am I’ll assume that person is scum and lynch them
I think it was this post that gave me the ole squinty eyeballs. I recall Tony making similar joke-posts early on in both Fallout and the Polka Heist, when he was bad. I took a look at the only town game I remember playing with him (Australian Murder Mystery) and he still had a few joke posts early on, but he got down to business pretty quickly. He's more on-topic after this post, but it's the "[Joke about arbitrary suspicion]" brand of post that got my attention.

This is not something that would determine my vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 pm Someone else did an early way-too-full reads list too, I think. I can't remember who.
Mac just copied Jimmaaay's. Probably a joke. Jimmay was the one with the full read list. Let's wagon. It's a great idea.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:49 am http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... Australian

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo
And anyone else who may think I’m too serious to be townJack or that I could be wrong or lying about Nutella being mafia, read my interactions with Nutella in that link with the knowledge that I am town and she’s a wolf.

This game is practically a rerun.
I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

My gut wants less jack in my life, jack
That’s not how odds work. :wall:

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
Is that an adjective or a transitive verb? :smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 pm Someone else did an early way-too-full reads list too, I think. I can't remember who.
Mac just copied Jimmaaay's. Probably a joke. Jimmay was the one with the full read list. Let's wagon. It's a great idea.
Lmao, you're right. :haha:

[VOTE: Vote JayJaggedJimmy] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:37 pm Btw, why 'linki'? I think someone explained during Inception but I forget.
I don't really know the origins of the term either. It pre-dates my time here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:46 pm

What exactly is your objection to that reads list?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 pmYou've been saying this all game and haven't even hinted at a reason why. Why?
Well, strike the beginning of the game, cause I hadn't even read your posts. But I don't really remember much from your posts tbh. So maybe a better question is - what does your reads look like at this point?
Jack, SVS, juliets, sig are town.

Obvs, I don't see eye to eye with you on Chuck, I agree re Jules and sig, though. I think nutella is civ, too. I had a good feel about Michelle, but I haven't reread her yet. Last time I saw Jay bad, he was VERY different to how he is here, so I am still getting a feel for him.

I would be OK with a Radish lynch as well, Nanooks reaction to that whole thing last night was too strong, I don't think I buy that he was an outraged bystander. I don't understand Ted or Dyslexicons game yet.

Do you have an opinion on Chuck? He has been really blendy and hasn't said much of substance. But after last GOC when i hounded him and he was civ, I don't much trust my gut on Chuck. He was also on my original "not a civ" list, as was G Man. I would like to hear more from them, I would like to hear from Tranq at all.

I just reread Dom, and he has some content going, not sure why he is taking votes?
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:35 pm SVS seems like a really cool person.

Thank You!
What is a "TR"? Town read? Probably becasue my town game is a lot weirder than my bad game, I'm a pretty good baddie, and I tend to put more effort into a bad game so I'm smoother and less likely to say stupid shit. I play a civ game mostly solely on aggression, gut and tone. So I jup to alot of conclusions and backpedal more. At least this is my opinion of my game, results may vary based on the test audience.

And Linki is "linkitis" it means someone posted something relevant to what a person is posting while they were composing their post, so it's an acknowledgment that you say their post. It came from Lostpedia, I forget who coined it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, *I don't see eye to eye with you on *Jack* (not Chuck)
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:46 pm

What exactly is your objection to that reads list?
It was early in the game still when posted, yet was confidently shading barely-posting players in green/orange. I'm not against an early reads list, but I'd expect it to have a lot more grey on it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All of the no posts are grey, and everyone else had posted when he made that, I think. I would be more likely to suspect him if he had not made one.
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:35 pm SVS seems like a really cool person.

Thank You!
What is a "TR"? Town read? Probably becasue my town game is a lot weirder than my bad game, I'm a pretty good baddie, and I tend to put more effort into a bad game so I'm smoother and less likely to say stupid shit. I play a civ game mostly solely on aggression, gut and tone. So I jup to alot of conclusions and backpedal more. At least this is my opinion of my game, results may vary based on the test audience.

And Linki is "linkitis" it means someone posted something relevant to what a person is posting while they were composing their post, so it's an acknowledgment that you say their post. It came from Lostpedia, I forget who coined it.
Yes, TR = town read. And thanks for the 'link' explanation. :beer:

You may just have a style of play I need to get my head around. It happens. For now, I consider you a squinty-eye-wait-and-see read.
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm All of the no posts are grey, and everyone else had posted when he made that, I think. I would be more likely to suspect him if he had not made one.
But there are sub-10 posters with no content who he's ranking too. I don't think a townie tends to worry about including everyone like that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by Sloonei »

SVS asked what I think of speedchuck. I think nothing of speedchuck yet, so let's fix that.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 pm Mint chocolate chip is thin mints in ice cream form. Why on god’s minty green earth would anyone dislike that?
Thin Mints are nasty.
Horrendous opinion, but NAI.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:05 pm speedchuck. What are you doing speedchuck. What's going on with these seven posts of yours, speedchuck.
Not a whole lot. What's going on with your

*checks*

59 why the hell.
His first on-topic post is nothing.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:34 am I would rather vote nutella than jack, because nutella will start scumreading me any minute now. :)
His second is similarly nothing.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
This seems to be the epicenter of the Jacktella quake. I am brought to wonder:

How do we (we who know nutella) anticipate her to respond to a post like this, where is she is told she is playing to her norms in both alignments? This is an accusation from Jack after all, even if "softened" by the town half of the presentation. I'm not surprised nutella called it garbage, or that she wondered aloud if a mafioso Jack would be so obvious as to openly hedge in this manner.
Is that where it started? Did he push any harder?

Because I'd be surprised to see nutella offended by this cushy push. More like 'meh' and 'jack do you even have an opinion'
This is his most recent post. I'd like to see it followed up on. I can't draw any conclusions from this, or from anything in speedchuck's ISO (except that he doesn't like thin mints). Underwhelming sure, but nothing in here that makes me want to vote for him. speedchuck is a player who will contribute when he's able regardless of alignment.

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] do you have any developed thoughts on jack and/or nutella? What about anyone else in the game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Anyway, now I actually need to go sleep. Ta.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm All of the no posts are grey, and everyone else had posted when he made that, I think. I would be more likely to suspect him if he had not made one.
But there are sub-10 posters with no content who he's ranking too. I don't think a townie tends to worry about including everyone like that.
Why not? Do you think that specific list makes him mafia?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pmI would be OK with a Radish lynch as well, Nanooks reaction to that whole thing last night was too strong, I don't think I buy that he was an outraged bystander. I don't understand Ted or Dyslexicons game yet.
Does this mean you think Nanook is teamed with Radish?
What does it mean that you don't understand my game (or Ted's game)? Can you be more specific?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:56 pm i was gonna resize it but fuck it, it's hard
That's what she said.

:sigh:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epi ctrl+F "fuck" confirmed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:29 pm
Thanks.

The only legal drama I ever watched was the Good Wife.
You dont know nothin bout dat Matlock

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm
I think it's a GTH list, you have to make a snap judgment. That's why the only grays are people who have not posted.

This push towards Jay for Jay being Jay feels off to me, not unlike pushing towards Sloonei for being Sloonei. You have not played with me, but you have played with them, yes?
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pmI would be OK with a Radish lynch as well, Nanooks reaction to that whole thing last night was too strong, I don't think I buy that he was an outraged bystander. I don't understand Ted or Dyslexicons game yet.
Does this mean you think Nanook is teamed with Radish?
What does it mean that you don't understand my game (or Ted's game)? Can you be more specific?
Yes, that is what I am saying. You put me at the bottom of your rainbow earlier, you must have read my posts. Nanooks outburst felt to me like frustrated baddie chatroom anger spilling into the thread, I said pretty much this last night and more clearly this AM. But i am not as sure of their games so I was going to watch and see. I think he got too angry about a person not himself getting poked for something he felt was stupid. Annoyed, sure, but he seemed actively angry. I could be wrong, but this was how I felt.

And your game, and Teds, as well, your mindset, how you look at things. All these votes you make for no real reason and keep changing them, for instance. I am not sure what the point of that is, although I am sure there is one. I don't quite understand your process. Teds reasoning for what he does and thinks seems different enough to my own that I don't quite "feel" him yet. I am an intuitive player, I go by tone and feel, and sometimes I have to watch a person before I get a feel for them. People tend to think I am bad before they get to know me and my game, and that is frustrating as hell, so i try not to do that to other people if I can avoid it. Different =/= bad, so i will often reserve judgment if I don't grasp a persons motivations and/or actions.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”