Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:15 pm I don't know why dizzy has it out for me this game.
Me neither.
Every time I vote someone I start thinking of all the reasons it could be wrong.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

I've had Jack more or less locked in as town since these posts:
Spoiler: show
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 am I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

My gut wants less jack in my life, jack
That’s not how odds work. :wall:

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am Two of my voters aren’t paying attention and have demanded I be more town even though I have an actual case on a wolf. One of my voters entirely misunderstood something I said and thinks I’m bad based on that misunderstanding. One of my voters is clearly bullshitting her read on me because she’s a wolf and I don’t remember why Jay is voting me.

The idea “I like the Jack voters. Therefore, Jack is bad” is like a level -3 thought.
I think this brief emotional outburst (headwall emoji; vehement dismissal of multiple voters) does not exist unless Jack's convictions are completely honest. That's not just his conviction about nutella's alignment at the time, but also his own conviction that he's coming from a true and honest place. It reads as genuine frustration in a way that I don't even think would occur to a mafia player to fake, if mafia Jack would even be inclined to fake an emotional outburst like this in the first place.

I think [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] asked about this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Jack is a pretty simple read. If he makes you smile he's town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 pm I've had Jack more or less locked in as town since these posts:
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 am I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am Two of my voters aren’t paying attention and have demanded I be more town even though I have an actual case on a wolf. One of my voters entirely misunderstood something I said and thinks I’m bad based on that misunderstanding. One of my voters is clearly bullshitting her read on me because she’s a wolf and I don’t remember why Jay is voting me.

The idea “I like the Jack voters. Therefore, Jack is bad” is like a level -3 thought.
I think this brief emotional outburst (headwall emoji; vehement dismissal of multiple voters) does not exist unless Jack's convictions are completely honest. That's not just his conviction about nutella's alignment at the time, but also his own conviction that he's coming from a true and honest place. It reads as genuine frustration in a way that I don't even think would occur to a mafia player to fake, if mafia Jack would even be inclined to fake an emotional outburst like this in the first place.

I think @JaggedJimmyJay asked about this.
You arent serious? Jack is hostile as scum all the time. He becomes Brightburn.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:56 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Like what?
Going hard on anyone D1. Backing off Nutella.

We’ve been over this.
I don't associate that with any particular version of Jack. I do associate being overtly serious, having a harsh tone and a lack of joyfulness as being your scum game and it is here in spades.
Bullshit.

It’s like you remember and don’t remember your own game as is convenient.
Wtf does this even mean?
It means I was exactly as serious early on in that game as I am now. Your read is nonsense.
What game am I talking about? Because it's all of them.
Australian mystery. I was serious from the word go. Plus I’ve probably told at least ten jokes here and said “lol” in a third of my posts. Your read on me is fake and it’s telling that your opinion on me as a player (not as a player in this game) keeps changing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Idk who Brightburn is.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 pm I've had Jack more or less locked in as town since these posts:

I think @JaggedJimmyJay asked about this.
You arent serious? Jack is hostile as scum all the time. He becomes Brightburn.
:shrug: show me. My perception of scum jack in the past has been laid back goober jack.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 pm Jack is a pretty simple read. If he makes you smile he's town.
I had specchat rolling as a wolf two seasons ago. This is flat wrong.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 pm Jack is a pretty simple read. If he makes you smile he's town.
I had specchat rolling as a wolf two seasons ago. This is flat wrong.
How amazingly relevant
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:22 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:20 pm I've had a hard time making reads this game it's such a big game and so much going on while also balancing real life things. I have a hard time keeping up sometimes and I respond when I'm able to to things that make sense to me. I think mac is going after me because I am easy to go after. I'm not a strong player early game and I know that's a weakness of mine because it takes me awhile to get into it. Also I'd like to point out that mac was town reading me and didnt have any problem with me whatsoever until I voted for him. Then all of a sudden I'm bad because I accused him.
My mind is far from made up at the moment. It would help if you could identify a few town reads that you have so far in this game.
tony because he is way more involved and trying to appear civ when he's mafia from what I've seen.
Juliets seems like she's been putting in effort and trying to figure things out.
Epi seems like his usual.
You now that you've gotten more into the swing of things.
Ted seems okay so far aside from being a little less talkative than I've seen before.
Dom seems more towny this game to me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm back.

[mention]sabie12[/mention] did you see the question I asked earlier about what scum games of mac's you are comparing him to here? I didn't see an answer but maybe I missed it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We have just under 2 hours.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Now I like sabie.
Is Mac or Jack a good lynch?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] I saw your response but you never answered what you thought about my response to your suspicion. That's important to me. You don't have to respond until after EOD, I just didn't want to lose track of it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 pm Now I like sabie.
I'm going back and forth between them and at the same time thinking neither of them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:22 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:20 pm I've had a hard time making reads this game it's such a big game and so much going on while also balancing real life things. I have a hard time keeping up sometimes and I respond when I'm able to to things that make sense to me. I think mac is going after me because I am easy to go after. I'm not a strong player early game and I know that's a weakness of mine because it takes me awhile to get into it. Also I'd like to point out that mac was town reading me and didnt have any problem with me whatsoever until I voted for him. Then all of a sudden I'm bad because I accused him.
My mind is far from made up at the moment. It would help if you could identify a few town reads that you have so far in this game.
tony because he is way more involved and trying to appear civ when he's mafia from what I've seen.
Juliets seems like she's been putting in effort and trying to figure things out.
Epi seems like his usual.
You now that you've gotten more into the swing of things.
Ted seems okay so far aside from being a little less talkative than I've seen before.
Dom seems more towny this game to me.
Which of these reads is the strongest? Which is the weakest?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could lynch Mac. I think lynching Jack is a bad move.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:49 pmI'm going back and forth between them and at the same time thinking neither of them.
Jimmay? Sloonei?
Some lurker like Tranq?
Why is it so hard to find a good lynch target with so many scum in thread?
Have I just been buddied by Radish?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:50 pm
Sloonei are you seeing bad Mac or just not seeing good Mac? It's probably in your ISO but I've been in too many ISO's today and it's drowning me in a river of words.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

How do people feel about Michelle? She's been low impact imo.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:50 pm
Sloonei are you seeing bad Mac or just not seeing good Mac? It's probably in your ISO but I've been in too many ISO's today and it's drowning me in a river of words.
I had one particular issue with Mac that makes no sense to me if mac is a civilian. Other than that he's a shrug. I am colossally inept at reading MacDougall and his big D.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 pm How do people feel about Michelle? She's been low impact imo.
There was talk earlier of a case about her that I never saw come to fruition. I've not seen anything that makes me want to lynch her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:26 pm What game am I talking about? Because it's all of them.
Just as you are not binary, neither is Jack. The notion that he doesn't goof off as a bad guy is hard to take seriously.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:54 pm I had one particular issue with Mac that makes no sense to me if mac is a civilian.
Could you reiterate which issue this was?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

I would be interested in [mention]nutells[/mention] take on Mac during her lynch, if she is around and has a dead post to spare.

My suspicion of Mac was based on his behavior during her lynch, and reading back, his progression seemed pretty natural to me. It did not have the baddie stink about it.

I should be back in about an hour, maybe less.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:54 pm I had one particular issue with Mac that makes no sense to me if mac is a civilian.
Could you reiterate which issue this was?
The "joke" about Dragomir last night. I'll pull it up in a minute or ten. Working on something else at the moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Am I easily manipulated if I say this?
Mac saying he would be sad if he was lynched. Would scum say that? If you're scum and you're lynched, that is warranted. If you're town though, you have reason to feel sad (above other feelings like annoyed or something).

This probably sounds dumb, but I go after tells that sometimes others thinks are weird. It worked with Nanook.1
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:56 pm I would be interested in @nutells take on Mac during her lynch, if she is around and has a dead post to spare.
Pretty sure Nut already read Mac as scum. As does Sig.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:56 pm I would be interested in nutells take on Mac during her lynch, if she is around and has a dead post to spare.

My suspicion of Mac was based on his behavior during her lynch, and reading back, his progression seemed pretty natural to me. It did not have the baddie stink about it.

I'll speak in case she is out of or low on ghost posts: she voiced suspicion of Mac before she was dead. You can piece together her perspective around that point in her post history.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:59 pm Am I easily manipulated if I say this?
Mac saying he would be sad if he was lynched. Would scum say that? If you're scum and you're lynched, that is warranted. If you're town though, you have reason to feel sad (above other feelings like annoyed or something).

This probably sounds dumb, but I go after tells that sometimes others thinks are weird. It worked with Nanook.1
There are players for whom I might think this read is worth considering. Mac is not one of them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What is Sprit's meta? Is he a good lynch or no? Cause he's under the radar as fuck to me, and his posts makes no sense to me, also don't love the way he votes off wagon.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:41 pm I'm back.

@sabie12 did you see the question I asked earlier about what scum games of mac's you are comparing him to here? I didn't see an answer but maybe I missed it.
I was thinking of world asunder and the fallout game. In the fallout game he was on my team so I felt like he's been acting similar here in this game. As opposed to when he's been town like in all my circuits.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I oppose a lynch of Turnip Head or Jack.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:01 pmThere are players for whom I might think this read is worth considering. Mac is not one of them.
Ok. That does make some sense. Maybe Mac is just scum. This kind of angry vibe doesn't read like how I've seen (town)Mac in the past actually.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:56 pm I would be interested in nutells take on Mac during her lynch, if she is around and has a dead post to spare.

I'll speak in case she is out of or low on ghost posts: she voiced suspicion of Mac before she was dead. You can piece together her perspective around that point in her post history.
I know that; I meant the wisdom that coems from the afterlife. I love this mechanic! I want someone to use it lol. Lots of games after I die, it all seems so clear :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:01 pm What is Sprit's meta? Is he a good lynch or no? Cause he's under the radar as fuck to me, and his posts makes no sense to me, also don't love the way he votes off wagon.
I just clicked his ISO to see how I feel. Without looking, y'all guess how many posts he has made?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It'd be really cool if I wasn't the centre of discussion. You're not going to lynch mafia without entertaining other lynches I assure you.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pmI just clicked his ISO to see how I feel. Without looking, y'all guess how many posts he has made?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pm I know that; I meant the wisdom that coems from the afterlife. I love this mechanic! I want someone to use it lol. Lots of games after I die, it all seems so clear :nicenod:
She is still there as of her last post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pm It'd be really cool if I wasn't the centre of discussion. You're not going to lynch mafia without entertaining other lynches I assure you.
Who should I entertain most?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, well Mac assures us. So I guess that is the end of that discussion.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pmI just clicked his ISO to see how I feel. Without looking, y'all guess how many posts he has made?
85 :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

When is EOD, like 3 hours?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:06 pm When is EOD, like 3 hours?
94 minutes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pm I know that; I meant the wisdom that coems from the afterlife. I love this mechanic! I want someone to use it lol. Lots of games after I die, it all seems so clear :nicenod:
She is still there as of her last post.
Oh, I missed that. I did a targeted read today to catch up. Thanks.

I would still vote elsewhere, tbh.

I could get behind sprit, I hate his vote for Nanook. Anyhow, back shortly.

Fuck that’s inconvenient
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:01 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:41 pm I'm back.

sabie12 did you see the question I asked earlier about what scum games of mac's you are comparing him to here? I didn't see an answer but maybe I missed it.
I was thinking of world asunder and the fallout game. In the fallout game he was on my team so I felt like he's been acting similar here in this game. As opposed to when he's been town like in all my circuits.
Ok, I didn't play or spectate Fallout and all I remember about Asunder is how he managed to skate by .

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:06 pm85 :eek:
I remember nothing of it. Some hard takes that I don't remember for reasons that is gut or I don't understand. But I have no idea how he plays.

Looks like it’s occasional phone posting and pretending I know what’s happening then
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Sprit] aubergine

But I want to hear people's take.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”