Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:12 pm But we need it to be more than that.
[mention]Michelle[/mention]? [mention]speedchuck[/mention]?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Masters team = Sloonei, nutella + +
Anti monitor team = Jack +

There are a range of players who could go either way. Dom, Nanook, Jay, Epi. Heaps more tbh.

Actually piqued by the idea of Sloonei and nutella being teammates now that I've said it. They've sparred like teammates do iirc.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

What are you asking me, nutella? I'm quite behind and don't know the context.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:52 pm Jack is bad. Sig is town.
Talk to me about these reads.
The primary reasons for reading Sig as scum are by virtue of knowing I am scum, which I am not and through interactions with dead scum, which I agree look bad but I think Jack and a few others look bad by this measure too.

Jack is revelling in this dichotomy and has somehow skated by again. I think he's bad and fostering this false dichotomy. If Sig is not Jack's partner then he is not Mafia, and I don't think Jack would be playing this way if his partner was up for lynch.

Sig is right about how it's strange that people who have tunneled me are now voting him. It reminds me of another game I played where the Mafia kept the primary mislynch bait alive and kept knocking off other civilians. I think that lynching Sig is being led by the other scum faction.
I’ll grant you that Jack might look bad in relation to Radishes/sabie. I haven’t looked closely at him, but I have reason to be wary of him. I don’t know if I’d say he looks worse than sig, and even if he does we’d still have one more person on that team. Who else looks worse than sig?
I didnt say worse though think Sprityo (who I somehow forgot in the last post) looks bad by that measure. Dom and Nanook do too.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm What are you asking me, nutella? I'm quite behind and don't know the context.
If sig is bad, there’s a 50% chance he starts the day with -2 votes. A tie doesn’t do much and may just be ensuring a mac lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Don't forget that Jimmy is definitely maybe bad, we gotta squeeze him on to one of these teams
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 pm Also also everyone's gonna feel really dumb that they're not picking up what I was laying down role wise and gonna mislynch me again. But this always happens on goc so whatever like I said I was pissed about it still am but not like this be the first, second, or like fifth time I'm mislynchredfor dumb shit
sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:37 pm Oh and there are like 7 ways a civ could get info on a night kill just saying.

Not that that was even a main feature of my case. I'm literally being lynched off of 2 posts and a minor theory I made at like 0 dark thirty as I was brainstorming something like I said I do all the time and almost everyone on wasvon should be aware of that.
.....Well now I'm paranoid that there's still a chance I'm wrong about you. Don't do that. :|

I think you're prob just fearmongering tho. LIke I guess there's a chance you have a civ role that means you knew mac was the target. It's possible, and I'll feel real bad if it turns out to be the case. But the way you've phrased like "oh, look there are various mechanics that could be at play here" has not come across as honest to me. So I'm sticking to my guns. If I'm wrong, I'll be pissed but we will catch Mac.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 pm
Talk to me about these reads.
The primary reasons for reading Sig as scum are by virtue of knowing I am scum, which I am not and through interactions with dead scum, which I agree look bad but I think Jack and a few others look bad by this measure too.

Jack is revelling in this dichotomy and has somehow skated by again. I think he's bad and fostering this false dichotomy. If Sig is not Jack's partner then he is not Mafia, and I don't think Jack would be playing this way if his partner was up for lynch.

Sig is right about how it's strange that people who have tunneled me are now voting him. It reminds me of another game I played where the Mafia kept the primary mislynch bait alive and kept knocking off other civilians. I think that lynching Sig is being led by the other scum faction.
I’ll grant you that Jack might look bad in relation to Radishes/sabie. I haven’t looked closely at him, but I have reason to be wary of him. I don’t know if I’d say he looks worse than sig, and even if he does we’d still have one more person on that team. Who else looks worse than sig?
I didnt say worse though think Sprityo (who I somehow forgot in the last post) looks bad by that measure. Dom and Nanook do too.
I basically forgot sprityo was even playing this tame. What has he done?
I don’t disagree about including Dom’s name in this discussion, but I would not put him in the same tier as sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella talk to me about Sloonei and vice versa.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:21 pm Don't forget that Jimmy is definitely maybe bad, we gotta squeeze him on to one of these teams
mmmmaybe
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ummmmmm spicy?

I mean, Jack is among the pool I would consider for the anti monitor team, I guess
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 pm Masters team = Sloonei, nutella + +
Anti monitor team = Jack +

There are a range of players who could go either way. Dom, Nanook, Jay, Epi. Heaps more tbh.

Actually piqued by the idea of Sloonei and nutella being teammates now that I've said it. They've sparred like teammates do iirc.
You're blowing up my brain so close to EOD. I haven't looked closely at Jack because I'm shit at reading him. Maybe I have time to look at him now though, or at least his ties to Radish and sabie.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm What are you asking me, nutella? I'm quite behind and don't know the context.
If sig is bad, there’s a 50% chance he starts the day with -2 votes. A tie doesn’t do much and may just be ensuring a mac lynch.
And then MacDougall gets lynched instead, which is apparently the itinerary for Day 4 as I understand it. What's it matter? :shrug2:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 pm Nutella talk to me about Sloonei and vice versa.
My inclination is to lean town on her, but that’s not based on anything concrete. I like her progression on sig: she started out by mocking me for bringing him up as a suspect but quickly came around on the case. It looked like vintage nutella.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:25 pm
And then MacDougall gets lynched instead, which is apparently the itinerary for Day 4 as I understand it. What's it matter? :shrug2:
The ghost of Dyslexicon laid out a plan for isolating the last remaining member of sig’s supposed team. Also sig is more bad than Mac.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:27 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:25 pm
The ghost of Dyslexicon laid out a plan for isolating the last remaining member of sig’s supposed team. Also sig is more bad than Mac.
I'm a few posts from that red wall. I'll get there, though it will be after my 7pm EST deadline probably.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 pm I cant say mych re sabie except throughout day 2 her posts were alot more defensive and scummy which is why she was down in my list.
But I was focusing on the people who had silenced me and my solid read

Radish my read evolved the main scum read was the fact of his slip and I was pursuing my larger lead with intent to lynch him if nanook was bad. Otherwise I found radish later content to be civvie especially compared to mac.
I looked again, and the only halfway positive thing I see you say about Radish came in your one Day 2 post. And that was a conditional statement: if Radish does X, I will move him down my list. When I look at Day 1 when you were able to speak freely, nearly every time you mentioned Radish you stuck Nanook's name alongside him. It just smells like bullshit.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Is there something in the last 5-10 pages or whatever I've missed that clearly indicates why Mac's wagon has ballooned?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sig what's your Jack read?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:30 pm Sig what's your Jack read?
If there are farts on your wagon who are they

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 pm Nutella talk to me about Sloonei and vice versa.
He's your teammate lol. He could be on the master team even if you're not.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:31 pm
Jack and Sprityo are the main contenders.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My smoking gun with sig is a specific moment in his handling of Radishes: during sig’s lone Day 2 post, he suggests that he had laid out his thoughts on Radishes in an ISO somewhere, but a thorough investigation of sig’s posts reveals absolutely no substantiated read on Radishes. If there’s a slip, it’s that. It has the feel of a player who had intended to produce a bullshit case on his teammate, but then never got around to it and simply forgot that was the case.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm
gimme a quick sentence on Jack

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm
See this is what I mean. You are comfortable slagging off Sloonei in a way only teammates are. You've been saying this stuff for ages and haven't bothered doing anything with it. You're just distancing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There Is No Smocking Gun

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:49 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:10 pm Do we know how ties are decided?
I hope we don't have a tie. Wether is no lynch or a RNG, this sucks.
There is a town role that decides ties unless it is dead.
I could not find that in the roles.
sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:11 pm I was pouting but decided to pop in and talk some shit low and behold I'm not dying good to see I may not be mislynchred again
"My team told me I should actually try since I might live."
sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 pm Also the fact dom went from tunneling on Mac to voting me is another one of those wtf things.

The entire reasoning here is bad and the wagon makes no sense. Especually the people who've done little but runnel mac then decide to vote me.
LOL
People I've posted extensively about:
--nutella
--colin
--tedexter
--turnip head

But I've only tunnelled Mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:34 pm
Jack has equity with Sabie and Radishes. Jack is the primary catalyst of this wagon formation. Jack doesn't care about the roof.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm My smoking gun with sig is a specific moment in his handling of Radishes: during sig’s lone Day 2 post, he suggests that he had laid out his thoughts on Radishes in an ISO somewhere, but a thorough investigation of sig’s posts reveals absolutely no substantiated read on Radishes. If there’s a slip, it’s that. It has the feel of a player who had intended to produce a bullshit case on his teammate, but then never got around to it and simply forgot that was the case.
That's a pretty decent thought. I'd say another major issue is the whole thing about nanook being linked to radish and how he has characterized that in retrospect. It's contradictory and everything about it smells like bullshit.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:34 pm
See this is what I mean. You are comfortable slagging off Sloonei in a way only teammates are. You've been saying this stuff for ages and haven't bothered doing anything with it. You're just distancing.
Nah. I've just had bigger fish to fry. He's helping with the sig thing. I'll come for him once the AM team is neutralized as per Dizzy's plan.

You're doing the same thing sig did, trying to link one of your teammates to a civ.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I think you know I'm town here Mac. Pretending you don't is a bad look.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:39 pm
Nah. I've just had bigger fish to fry. He's helping with the sig thing. I'll come for him once the AM team is neutralized as per Dizzy's plan.

You're doing the same thing sig did, trying to link one of your teammates to a civ.
Well I would do that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm My smoking gun with sig is a specific moment in his handling of Radishes: during sig’s lone Day 2 post, he suggests that he had laid out his thoughts on Radishes in an ISO somewhere, but a thorough investigation of sig’s posts reveals absolutely no substantiated read on Radishes. If there’s a slip, it’s that. It has the feel of a player who had intended to produce a bullshit case on his teammate, but then never got around to it and simply forgot that was the case.
Sloonei, just playing devils advocate, I liked this point when you first made it but couldn't it be that town sig had started making notes on a Radish case but then never presented it and thought he had? I'm just trying to make sure, Mac has shaken my resolve a bit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:33 pm MAYBE LYNCH In order of wanting to lynch:
Sprityo: laid it out in ISO and all
Radish: Same as above with Sprityo talked about him already
Sloonei's observation about this seems to be sound. sig, point the way to the Radish-related content you were referring to here.

The remainder of that post leaves me confused about what you thought of Radish while you were one posted. You referred to him as 58% mafia; part of your case against Mac was to link him to Radish; you said he seemed blendy and pinged you; at the end you relieved him of concerns with that "he posted some more, maybe I'll move him down my list" bit. Did you compile this one post all at once?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:40 pm I think you know I'm town here Mac. Pretending you don't is a bad look.
This is empty and meaningless grandstanding.

I stink you know I am brown here Butt. Pretending you don't is a sad book.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:36 pm
Jack has equity with Sabie and Radishes. Jack is the primary catalyst of this wagon formation. Jack doesn't care about the roof.
Yeah this checks out. I had been townreading him earlier but mainly for generic/stylistic reasons, and I do kind of get the sense that he hasn't been really trying to do the legwork of hunting.

Scum the lot of you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k. Fuck the word "equity" straight to hell, but re: sig sure. I didn't look at sabie. I'll look at sabie.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 pm
k. Fuck the word "equity" straight to hell, but re: sig sure. I didn't look at sabie. I'll look at sabie.
Jay slipped! Get him fam.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I hope that my towniness will show through once sig’s team is neutralized anyway, so whatever.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 pm
Jay slipped! Get him fam.
lolololool
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wut

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:46 pm

I hope that my towniness will show through once sig’s team is neutralized anyway, so whatever.
:rolleyes: How would that even make sense
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:42 pm
Sloonei, just playing devils advocate, I liked this point when you first made it but couldn't it be that town sig had started making notes on a Radish case but then never presented it and thought he had? I'm just trying to make sure, Mac has shaken my resolve a bit.
It’s possible. But I’ve pressed sig on this issue throughout the day and he hasn’t provided anything close to a satisfactory answer to this point, or any point relating to Radishes, which leads me to believe that he’s shaken and trying to downplay it because he doesn’t have a good answer in him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I did a very quick scan of what Jack said about sabie and it made me shrug. He spoke ill of sabie with moderate frequency. Given that she wasn't lynched, there's no good way to assess what pressure he may have put on her in the context of some eventual lynch. I wouldn't call them incompatible; it doesn't scream at me either.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:47 pm

I’m fucking crushing it right now, but most of my efforts are gravitating towards one team. Once they’re gone, the tinfoil can be lifted from me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh I said sig instead of Radish. You know what I meant, silly. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think sig is a better lynch than Mac.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:47 pm

I’m fucking crushing it right now, but most of my efforts are gravitating towards one team. Once they’re gone, the tinfoil can be lifted from me.
No, that's consistent with you being on the Master team. Once you also crush the Master team, perhaps you meant :p But of course you could bus all your partners and claim the credit.... that's far fetched tho, especially since I've already got you on notice.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:52 pm I did a very quick scan of what Jack said about sabie and it made me shrug. He spoke ill of sabie with moderate frequency. Given that she wasn't lynched, there's no good way to assess what pressure he may have put on her in the context of some eventual lynch. I wouldn't call them incompatible; it doesn't scream at me either.
Now read her.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”