Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:51 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:39 pm sig's still a top suspect.
I don't understand Sloonei.
This was exactly the point about Sig having tmi about the mafia shooting the opposing bulletproof wolf.

This is the Mac flip that confirms Sig as scum and one of the reasons I pushed to lynch him first.

The other was to force the other wolf team to react and boy howdy did they.

TH for instance basically claimed wolf. Sloonei did himself no favors. I would not at all be surprised if the fourth voted Sig. Sprityo, Tony and myself basically clear of being on the master team.
I'm lost
What part is confusing?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 3]

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:47 pm Hey guys just wanna catch up here a bitty bit.

Mac is still a person who could survive a nightkill but isn't who sig 'slipped' him to be? Or even on the same team?

How would we parse that? My sig suspicion remains independent of the 'slip', but it's a lot weaker without it.
You parse that by lynching Jack.
I completely missed the 'why' there. I know you suspect him, but how does he connect to this? Or is that independent?
Jack is on the sabie / Radises team.

What manner of civilian preemptively calls out anyone who might make cases against other people when "we're supposed to be lynching Mac." He accused anyone who might on Day 4 accuse anyone else as defending Mac.

That's because he's on the other bad team. The one with sabie and Radishes.
And sig is not? :ponder:

Or do you propose Jack and Sig w/w?
I condemned Jack based on sabie stuff. I can link you if need be.

Then he preemptively calls anybody who makes cases against anyone after sig is dead teammates of Mac. That's horseshit. Jack is not a civilian. Lynch his ass.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:58 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:47 pm Hey guys just wanna catch up here a bitty bit.

Mac is still a person who could survive a nightkill but isn't who sig 'slipped' him to be? Or even on the same team?

How would we parse that? My sig suspicion remains independent of the 'slip', but it's a lot weaker without it.
This is actually a terrible look for Speed.
:shrug2: I'm not concerned about that. I've kept up with the game enough to think Mac was going to flip Anti-Monitor. I was surprised to see Saitama.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is actually a terrible look for you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 pm

I completely missed the 'why' there. I know you suspect him, but how does he connect to this? Or is that independent?

What manner of civilian preemptively calls out anyone who might make cases against other people when "we're supposed to be lynching Mac." He accused anyone who might on Day 4 accuse anyone else as defending Mac.

Then he preemptively calls anybody who makes cases against anyone after sig is dead teammates of Mac. That's horseshit. Jack is not a civilian. Lynch his ass.
Can we do it after Sig?

I understand your position on Jack now but you didn't actually answer my questions there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

You think it's a fake derp clear?

Speaking of which, now that G-Man's vote switch made me suspect him of being on AM again, I also think G-Man may have fake-derped when he was asking about which teams we thought mac and sig were on. Like, that was a pretty basic bit of information that should have been abundantly clear if he read anything. I don't want to seem like I'm shaming him for not reading but it just seems potentially sketchy to me and like he might have been pretending not to know.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Like just as I’d expect Mac’s team to not want to lynch Sig, then Mac, I’d expect Sig’s team to not want to lynch Mac then Sig.

Speed has now made two posts about Sig not being mafia after Mac’s flip.
Ah hmmm indeed yes quite
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:02 pm

You think it's a fake derp clear?

Speaking of which, now that G-Man's vote switch made me suspect him of being on AM again, I also think G-Man may have fake-derped when he was asking about which teams we thought mac and sig were on. Like, that was a pretty basic bit of information that should have been abundantly clear if he read anything. I don't want to seem like I'm shaming him for not reading but it just seems potentially sketchy to me and like he might have been pretending not to know.
I'm gonna believe him. Forget Jack. G-man is now AU me. We are the dads that rock.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Can we do it after Sig?

I understand your position on Jack now but you didn't actually answer my questions there.
Sorry. I was being dramatic.

I had sig as a civilian. If people want to lynch him, I'm not standing in the way.

I realize that isn't satisfying, but it's why I tipped the scales in favor of a Mac lynch.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m 100% right.

Mac’s team has at least people members in the players who wanted to lynch Sig and then not lynch Mac. Mark my words.

We lynch Sig tomorrow regardless cause the flip is basically a red peek on him in addition to what we already have.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 pm
This was exactly the point about Sig having tmi about the mafia shooting the opposing bulletproof wolf.

This is the Mac flip that confirms Sig as scum and one of the reasons I pushed to lynch him first.

TH for instance basically claimed wolf. Sloonei did himself no favors. I would not at all be surprised if the fourth voted Sig. Sprityo, Tony and myself basically clear of being on the master team.
I'm lost
What part is confusing?
When did TH "basically claim" wolf? Not that I'm denying they definitely look like a Mac teammate, just wondering what you're referring to exactly, vote pattern maybe? And, how are you, sprit, and tony cleared??

Tony in particular looks kinda sketch imo, but again maybe it was vote timing, I wasn't paying much attention to those
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Like just as I’d expect Mac’s team to not want to lynch Sig, then Mac, I’d expect Sig’s team to not want to lynch Mac then Sig.

Speed has now made two posts about Sig not being mafia after Mac’s flip.
Ah hmmm indeed yes quite
I have made zero posts about that subject.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Two members*
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You didn't answer the question.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

If you think progression makes no sense that I'm on other team with my reads. People are set to tunnel and mislynch me it seems

I called out Mac sinde I knew for a fact he'd be the type to silence me then looking over roles I brought up that theory if his exact role. I also knew he'd be the most likely to direct his power.

Again this was paired with who started to pursue him even more after night 1 was up.

The fact I'm still only being suspected for a fake slip is shit honesty. Especially since people keep saying it isn't that but rolling right back to it and it alone. When there are so many other more obvious reasons.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:01 pm

:shrug2: I'm not concerned about that. I've kept up with the game enough to think Mac was going to flip Anti-Monitor. I was surprised to see Saitama.
Saitama is exactly the role sig said he thought Mac was though back on d2 and the one that makes sense with all the theories. But ok.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jack is anti monitor teammate with Dom and trying to redirect or perhaps with sprityo.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05 pm

I’m 100% right.

Mac’s team has at least people members in the players who wanted to lynch Sig and then not lynch Mac. Mark my words.

We lynch Sig tomorrow regardless cause the flip is basically a red peek on him in addition to what we already have.
I'm inclined to leave you be just so you can have your way with the other team now that Mac is dead. Hell, I don't have the time to do much.

But I think you're evil. :meany:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Can we do it after Sig?

I had sig as a civilian. If people want to lynch him, I'm not standing in the way.

I realize that isn't satisfying, but it's why I tipped the scales in favor of a Mac lynch.
I get a weird feeling from this. This post has made me think you could be any of the alignments available and I don't know what to think. :suspish:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Saitama is exactly the role sig said he thought Mac was though back on d2 and the one that makes sense with all the theories. But ok.
Yea it reeks for speed honestly. I've been going after this and specifically this role forever.

And again on the TMI thing I've talked about this a fair amount but really if I was mafia and knew a kill failed I'd never bring it up as a theory.

It played nicely into my larger theory of the role he had so I ran with it and was right.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05 pm

I'm lost
What part is confusing?
When did TH "basically claim" wolf? Not that I'm denying they definitely look like a Mac teammate, just wondering what you're referring to exactly, vote pattern maybe? And, how are you, sprit, and tony cleared??

Tony in particular looks kinda sketch imo, but again maybe it was vote timing, I wasn't paying much attention to those
TH - Vote pattern was to defend Mac and then get off wagon when it was too late. He spent all game calling my suspicion of Mac bullshit and flipped his read on me from buddying a townie to calling me a wolf entirely based off my (now confirmed correct) scumread on Mac. He didn’t back this read up at all. He’s just been defending his partner.

Tony - Put forth the game theory before me. Helped start the Mac wagon. Mac shaded him quite a bit.

Sprityo - Good vote timing. Fourth Mac vote vs like a 6 or 7 Sig vote wagon. Risky as a Sig mate. Does not happen as a Mac mate. Plus, Mac shaded him hard.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43 pm Anyone that still wants to turn around and just lunch me after a combination of being on mac forever. And probably being pushed by his teammates plus the fact the scum read on me is bad to begin with. Anyone who wants to focus on me is probably scum over Mac and his team.
I want to lynch you. Your argument is invalid.

No town role could know what you knew.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Yea it reeks for speed honestly. I've been going after this and specifically this role forever.
And you expect me to have read any of those posts... why?

I skimmed Dizzy's post, then voted. After the lynch, I saw Sloonei and Juliets having a conversation like this:

"Sloonei is still a prime suspect."
"I don't get it, why?"

And I'm like WTF did something not go as planned? Mac seems to have flipped scum. What's going on?

So I asked.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I want someone now to make the case for Sig as town.
Is anyone doing that? Besides Sig?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Can we do it after Sig?

I get a weird feeling from this. This post has made me think you could be any of the alignments available and I don't know what to think. :suspish:
I don't give a shit about weird feelings. Which alignment am I? You just said nothing about me. Take a stance.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:10 pm

I'm lost
What part is confusing?

TH - Vote pattern was to defend Mac and then get off wagon when it was too late. He spent all game calling my suspicion of Mac bullshit and flipped his read on me from buddying a townie to calling me a wolf entirely based off my (now confirmed correct) scumread on Mac. He didn’t back this read up at all. He’s just been defending his partner.

Tony - Put forth the game theory before me. Helped start the Mac wagon. Mac shaded him quite a bit.

Sprityo - Good vote timing. Fourth Mac vote vs like a 6 or 7 Sig vote wagon. Risky as a Sig mate. Does not happen as a Mac mate. Plus, Mac shaded him hard.
None of these points are conclusive enough for me. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 pm I want someone now to make the case for Sig as town.
I am. Apparently. Jack said I was. :evileye:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:13 pm

I skimmed Dizzy's post, then voted. After the lynch, I saw Sloonei and Juliets having a conversation like this:

"I don't get it, why?"

And I'm like WTF did something not go as planned? Mac seems to have flipped scum. What's going on?

So I asked.
I expect you to have read sig's single day 2 post, it was a pretty big deal
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 pm
sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43 pm Anyone that still wants to turn around and just lunch me after a combination of being on mac forever. And probably being pushed by his teammates plus the fact the scum read on me is bad to begin with. Anyone who wants to focus on me is probably scum over Mac and his team.
I want to lynch you. Your argument is invalid.

No town role could know what you knew.
100% false

Also umm did you miss the main fabric of my case?
Like literally most of it.
1. I started shit before d2
2. The click happened with the fact I was silenced who silences people? Hmmmm saitmay which is where it came from.
3. I didn't even touch on the kill during my big post that was later as an extra throw on.

If that was a main thing. sure I'd see it but it wasnt. Again this is a dumb reason to lock wolf me and not only that completely wrong.

Given how many times you've played with me that should be obvious, so your either being willfully blind since your mafia or just tunneling like crazy
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 pm I want someone now to make the case for Sig as town.
Nanook kinda
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Well, I didn’t see that coming.

I skipped over some stuff to check in, but I’ll be limited throughout the night phase so I might not post again during it just so y’all know.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:17 pm Jay's last minute through on is so bad

Dom sounds crazy and tunnely hes just redirdxtdd from mac to me.

Like yea totally my teammates all of I guess one made me come vack sinxe no civ ever would get pissed about being mislynchrd for no good reason again. Sure right whatever
....cite my crazy tunnelly posts about you.
I'd love to see them.

(This is the Mac playbook)
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33 pm Posted twice in case Dom missed it.
lol
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 pm
I don't agree. Lynch Jack.
I don't know why you want Jack lynched so badly, but I really think you're wrong.
sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm Jack is anti monitor teammate with Dom and trying to redirect or perhaps with sprityo.
player salad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 pm
I don't give a shit about weird feelings. Which alignment am I? You just said nothing about me. Take a stance.
I just mean I cycled through thinking you were each of the alignments from that post. As in, I could see the potential motivation from each scum team, or that you were town (or 3p) and really believe what you said. I haven't decided which is more likely, but the fact that I am able to see clear motivations for you being on either scum team is rather concerning.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 pm

"I don't get it, why?"

So I asked.
This is exactly what I fucking mean and why I'm still pretty pissed

It seems like alot of players didn't fucking bother to look at rhs development of my mac read didn't want to tale the time to read my big d2 post then my immediate night 2 post and just saw the dizzy thing and steeped it.

Now since they're convinced I slipped they're find to bus me and mess everything up.

There is no real way to defend myself from a fake slip that people want to listen to. Furthermore it is 100% within my meta that this shit always happens to me.

Sloonie is the only person with a solid non slip reason. Followed maybe by svs, but in light of Macs flip she's mafia for sure so doesn't really matter.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 pm Well, I didn’t see that coming.

I skipped over some stuff to check in, but I’ll be limited throughout the night phase so I might not post again during it just so y’all know.
Colin didn't see the loss of his teammate coming.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nanook kinda
And epi
And mac rip lol
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Naming 3 players who I've already identified as teammates isnt player salad try a new term.
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

You know this doesn’t clear you from being with the rabies team right?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05 pm

I’m 100% right.

I'm inclined to leave you be just so you can have your way with the other team now that Mac is dead. Hell, I don't have the time to do much.

But I think you're evil. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:20 pm
Nanook kinda
And epi
And mac rip lol
I had my doubts, but I think sig is a good guy. Stop fucking with him.

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46 pm Timing is good. Audrey (my first born) just got admitted to hospital. Good luck to my team. Well done to my adversaries.
Good luck, hope everything is ok
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I honestly think Epi is town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like 90% sure.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If yall are so so so so certain of me being a baddie off of a fake slip and refuse to see meta then whatever your most likely mafia or just not willing to listen. But, literally like look at the sum of my gameplay ignore the slip and see what you see.

Since this "slip" was the reasoning for many votes many of which I suspect were mafia members from both teams who wanted me gone. At the very least they're from macs team.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 pm

"I don't get it, why?"

So I asked.
This is exactly what I fucking mean and why I'm still pretty pissed

It seems like alot of players didn't fucking bother to look at rhs development of my mac read didn't want to tale the time to read my big d2 post then my immediate night 2 post and just saw the dizzy thing and steeped it.

Now since they're convinced I slipped they're find to bus me and mess everything up.

There is no real way to defend myself from a fake slip that people want to listen to. Furthermore it is 100% within my meta that this shit always happens to me.

Sloonie is the only person with a solid non slip reason. Followed maybe by svs, but in light of Macs flip she's mafia for sure so doesn't really matter.
I would argue that I also had strong non-"slip" reasons. I have read everything and formed my own conclusions, I didn't just sheep dizzy blindly
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Wait also what is that last part. You think SVS is mafia??

Elaborate pls
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:20 pm
You know this doesn’t clear you from being with the rabies team right?
It should to a large degree sinxe my mac read predated the whole tmi nonesense.

Though I also stand by what I've always said the reasoning is weak paired with a major point against me was my d2 vote and ignoring radish.

Which I did do mainly in my big post but that was because I was pursuing mac who was nafia.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:21 pm I honestly think Epi is town.
Why you think that?

Mac is exactly the role that sig is accused of facing too much TMI on IIRC
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:10 pm

I'm lost
What part is confusing?

None of these points are conclusive enough for me. :shrug:
I don’t have to convince you. I have to convince half the players. If you’re town like I think you are, you’ll come around.

Anyone who townreads TH should ISO him.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”