Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 3]

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:28 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:11 am Can someone explain the whole inception mechanic? We keep killing people until there’s 2 left or?
We’re here in the top layer.

There’s at least one more layer, I’d guess just one more based off player count.

Killing someone here kills them. “Killing” someone in the lower layer sends them to the top layer. Eventually the layers will merge back together.

Or that’s how it worked in the Inception game at least 🤷‍♀️
Oh I see how it is

I assume people from other layers can check out the main thread?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Nah
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Wait what
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:11 am Can someone explain the whole inception mechanic? We keep killing people until there’s 2 left or?

There’s at least one more layer, I’d guess just one more based off player count.

Killing someone here kills them. “Killing” someone in the lower layer sends them to the top layer. Eventually the layers will merge back together.

Oh I see how it is

I assume people from other layers can check out the main thread?
In the inception game they could only see the level they were in
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:08 am I'm hearing strange and foreign names like JJJ, G-Man, and juliets bring bandied about. No, we don't need any of those. We're a family now. Let's smoke cigars, get matching jackets, and then at the end of the day ritualistically sacrifice the life force of one of our members
No attempt to solve the game. Just a joke that we should not lynch.
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:38 am When I'm town I basically live to mindmeld with my fellow townies. It produces mixed results but I feel like it's a worthwhile goal
So... where's you doing that?

Becuase you've done nothing but engage with me in bad faith.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

"None" [mention]tedxtr[/mention] and "nothing" [mention]Dom[/mention] are strong words, and untrue. I've done more than none and nothing. You're both wrong for thinking otherwise, and if you can't mindmeld with me that's your weakness, not mine
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:45 am [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

No way does town sprityo "take the L"
I mean if you want me to bite back I can

:shrug:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TH-- you're engagement with ME has been in bad faith. You say you like to civ mind meld. You read me as civ and then promptly ignored me all game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

The ghost of Macdougall haunts this place.

Nanook is the anti monitor. Sprityo is the cop. My team is gonna win. Sorry about being a prick Dom.

Calling a sprityo vote
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:56 am Calling a sprityo vote
Calling tentative sprit vote after checking out some isos tonight
ImageImageImageImage

tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:56 am Calling a sprityo vote
Calling tentative sprit vote after checking out some isos tonight
I meant calling as in noting that I just made one
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

How do you know this is the top layer? Becasue we're still in the main thread? I did not play that one. If this is the case, I am guessing they send us sig. They get the same posts as we do, they know who died and got the Oracle reveal, I hope? Anyone know if, based on the original game, this would be the case?

The person I suspect the most is sprityo. Look at his ISO. His Nanook vote was awful, and after that lynch he just dropped his suspicion. He was going to be my reveal, but at the last second I switched it to sig becasue I KNEW DIZZY WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIM!!! I am kinda surprised I was NKed, though. I expected that I would be an easy lynch. Not sad I was NKed, I wasn't looking forward to a lynch fight, and I got to use my power.

Even though he "feels" civ to me, I have some grave reservations about Turnip Head. The whole thing that led me down the awful "Macs Progressions Seems Civ!" garden path was a post of theirs. Again, not a bad ISO to read.

Colin doesn't say much, and he was the person sprit was freaking out that Nanook suspected. BUT if we think sprit could be sigs partner, Colin might just be a red herring. [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] , who are your suspects in this thread? I don't (STILL) much remember any of your suspects. Maybe becasue we weren't in the thread together much. This smaller thread should give us better reads on at least this group.

Dom is so angry, I don't see him other than as a civ. Bad Dom is smoother, takes it less personally, his righteous indignation feels more stagey. But Dom fools me all the time. :shrug:

Epignosis feels pretty town to me, and I am not sure why. I am going to reread his this phase.

Jack I have complex feels about, his feel for me is civ, but his words all feel bad to me, lol. He is also a reread.

Based on how he came back, I would doubt Nanook is bad. The way he came into the thread,swinging, and the way he held onto his suspects, (me, Colin) all felt civ to me. I have not agreed with almost anything he has said all game, but that doesn't mean he's bad.

ted, I have VERY complex feels on. For themost part, he "feels" civ to me, although he has a similar tone to Radishes about how awesome he is at Mafia which I tend to view as bad. But I hate almost everything he has said after the first few (rl) days,look at this:

tedxtr wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:33 am After endless debates I have concluded that Dys' slip analysis isn't an actual thing. Also their G-Man read makes little to no sense, although I'd like them to elaborate on how G-man treating their slot was townie. Also, G-man didn't engage with you at all dizzy, he just said "night phase went well except for dys dying" and that's it. @Dyslexicon

People that are claiming sig has to be scum and aren't questioning why he couldn't have just TMI as a town role (which is the only thing dys' case can be even pointed to, but I don't think that's even a viable probability) is weird. Juliets' vote stuck out like a sore thumb. She went hard on him for no reason, just based off this nonsensical case, and her calling sig desperate so early feels really fake. Moreso, claiming she read his ISO but holding him accountable ONLY for this slip thing is wolfy.

Sig's basically saying that a protective role WOULDN'T have targeted mac and thus, he would have other tools at his disposal to survive the night. scummy ones.

Also also, the "what is ted doing on g-man" when I haven't posted in like 24 hours or something is really bad. Especially when I don't remember juliets even saying anything about G-man, so why even say that?

I can follow sig's train of thought actually.

I'll probably look at TH's push on me at some point but it isn't on my priority list.
I could get behind a ted lynch as well. He seems to be falling back on G Man alot, which bizaarely makes me want to back off G Man. I have VERY complex feels on G Man, and am happy he is not in here, so i don't have to think about them, lol.

So my, "Probably Bad" list includes sprit, ted and TH in that order. Maybe Colin, but just maybe.

My i dunno list (bonus about being a dead civ, no one cares if I have null reads) is Dom, Epi, Jack.

I feel OK about Nanook, but that is mainly for mechanical reasons and tone, I could be wrong.

I'm gonna read tonight after work, and will prolly post again in the AM. Good Luck civvies :)

*Rattle Chains at Ghostie MacDougall*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

I don’t think they get the night information—the bottom layers weren’t supposed to in Inception, anyways, if I’m remembering right (I’m too tired to check).
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:25 pm I'm not bad by the way, I just have no idea what I'm doing
Hey that’s my line
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head knows what he's doing. He's a savvy player, and not one to be underestimated. He had a legendary reputation.

This is a load of bullshit.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

My evals of people in the thread as requested by SVS:

Dom - I thought Dom was faking townie play for a while but it might just be that I don’t share his style. I do think SVS has a point re: emotion in this particular case so I lean town here.

Epignosis - I’ve felt Epi was town in every game I’ve played with him almost and I feel he is here too

Jackofhearts2005 - I like Jack personally but I kinda want him to die, there are bits and pieces in my ISO that illustrate what pings me, along with a general yucky feeling in my tummy

Nanook - if anyone is a candidate for so-town-they’re-scum it’s him but I don’t have any other argument than that, so nah

sprityo - I guess I could see this, based on the case TH has made most recently.

tedxtr - strongly felt this guy was town for a while

Turnip Head - I haven’t personally seen it, feels like town Turbup to me, but if I review anyone’s ISO they’re first in line to try and see what y’all are getting at.

So yeah I don’t really have anybody I strongly suspect in this pool other than Jack and I don’t see that happening. Tbh I’ll be surprised if I don’t get lynched today, I hard defended Mac and got fooled, so I get it if that’s what it comes to.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am TH-- you're engagement with ME has been in bad faith. You say you like to civ mind meld. You read me as civ and then promptly ignored me all game.
True, and I'm sorry. I have a habit of not answering questions I don't feel like answering. But if you can't see why I'd behave like that as townie, you're the one with bad faith in me, tehehe
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:01 am Turnip Head - I haven’t personally seen it, feels like town Turbup to me, but if I review anyone’s ISO they’re first in line to try and see what y’all are getting at.
What the hell is this?
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am
Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am TH-- you're engagement with ME has been in bad faith. You say you like to civ mind meld. You read me as civ and then promptly ignored me all game.
True, and I'm sorry. I have a habit of not answering questions I don't feel like answering. But if you can't see why I'd behave like that as townie, you're the one with bad faith in me, tehehe
You're not.
You're not trying to have mindmelds. You're not trying to solve the game. You do not care.

You're trying to skate by.
Nope.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

No u
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:53 am The ghost of Macdougall haunts this place.

Nanook is the anti monitor. Sprityo is the cop. My team is gonna win. Sorry about being a prick Dom.
Hm?

You’re really gonna spite me this bad mac? :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quite honestly

Really feeling TH then NANOOK.

I’d say colin for third but I’m like half and half on it.

Dom and jack elude my vision once more but I’m confident in their town ness

Teds probably town based off of me watching him play DR Mafia. His zany plays know no bounds

A very apparent pattern I’ve noticed this game is everyone we’ve had a wagon on, has been non town aligned. I’m equating this then to the people who are obviously acting bad aren’t just misinterpreting, they’re just mafia. I gave a slight suspicion of nanook and TH for their aggression towards colin (which has disappeared now?) because it didn’t seem genuine. It looked to be pushing for the easy mislynch, and obviously that is what they’re both doing today. Easy lynches =/= the correct lynch.

And I’ll be damned if I let myself be an easy lynch target.

I should look more into what Dom is saying about TH’s “civilian play” because it sounds like it has merit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

You know the movie Inception? Dreams within dreams?

Well in Inception mafia, we played a day with like 20 people and lynched one. They died/woke up and flipped. Then half the players left and went down to the second dream level and half remained at the top dream level and played as usual. Then after day 2, the second dream level split in half and after day 3, the third dream level split in half. Lynches and nks happened at all levels but death at dream level 3 sends you do dream level 2 the next day instead of elimination and flip. Death at 2 sends you to 1 and death at 1 is real.

We appear to be at that top dream level where death is real. I doubt we’ll go through all that incepting because it took forever and would make this Inception part 2 instead of GoC.

Also, scum had to leave a wolf behind at every level and iirc, we had to leave 2 behind at the first level.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sprit, what are you considering zany play from me here? :thonk:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:16 am Quite honestly

Teds probably town based off of me watching him play DR Mafia. His zany plays know no bounds

A very apparent pattern I’ve noticed this game is everyone we’ve had a wagon on, has been non town aligned. I’m equating this then to the people who are obviously acting bad aren’t just misinterpreting, they’re just mafia. I gave a slight suspicion of nanook and TH for their aggression towards colin (which has disappeared now?) because it didn’t seem genuine. It looked to be pushing for the easy mislynch, and obviously that is what they’re both doing today. Easy lynches =/= the correct lynch.

I should look more into what Dom is saying about TH’s “civilian play” because it sounds like it has merit
This post reeks.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:24 pm Sprit, what are you considering zany play from me here? :thonk:
You actively playing against the town but your mind it’s for the town. It’s genuinely fun to watch
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:36 pm

This post reeks.
What are you gonna do about it?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Give me any theory as to why I’m worse than TH of NANOOK and I’ll dispute it

Go ahead, I’ve got all day
Banners:
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:58 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:24 pm Sprit, what are you considering zany play from me here? :thonk:
You actively playing against the town but your mind it’s for the town. It’s genuinely fun to watch
Elaborate
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 pm Give me any theory as to why I’m worse than TH of NANOOK and I’ll dispute it

False choice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:53 am The ghost of Macdougall haunts this place.

Thanks for the wine!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is probably townie Sprityo.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:44 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 pm Give me any theory as to why I’m worse than TH of NANOOK and I’ll dispute it

False choice.
?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:00 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:58 pm
Elaborate
let me see if i can find some examples of what i mean in your iso
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:39 pm

False choice.
?
Tbf, we might lunch Colin but I’m not really feelin it.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:40 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:39 pm

False choice.
?
Tbf, we might lunch Colin but I’m not really feelin it.
why?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am
Nothing resonates more with my townie mindset than "not answering questions I don't feel like answering". Could it be ... a mindmeld? :ponder:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:01 am Turnip Head - I haven’t personally seen it, feels like town Turbup to me, but if I review anyone’s ISO they’re first in line to try and see what y’all are getting at.
What the hell is this?
"Turnip Head" = Turbup Head

"I haven't personally seen it" = I don't get the suspicion that other people in the game carry of them. By and large, Turbup's play seems to be townie Turbup, to me.

"but if I review anyone’s ISO they’re first in line to try and see what y’all are getting at." = even for a (technically) unemployed person I'm busy and don't really have the time to do ISOs like back in the day, however, if I can sit down and check this shit out for a minute, I will look at Turbup's. (And I have time, so, I will!)
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Barely-an-ISO ISO (there's only 4 pages there and most posts are one liners so I invite you to also check it out)

The overarching difficulty with evaluating TH is that, according to them, they say less than they think. I would characterize this as in line with their town play as much as scum. TH is a hard player to nail down meta-wise so I largely won't be doing that.
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:39 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 am Actually, all your words are washing over me. I'm taking nothing in.

One time on my home forum I spent the entire first round just gif-posting a handful of times and not engaging in the game at all because I was busy. I got myself mislynched D1. But before I went, I made a final serious post in which I named the entire scum team.

Sometimes looking at something from the corner of your eye allows you to see more. /deep thoughts
Scum tbqh
For example, this doesn't do much for me either way, it's literally just two words and then an ensuing vote later on. The Radishes suspicion carries on all the way through the first page and while he is not their top suspect (that was apparently Michelle) it's not hastily thrown out or anything like that. In fact, TH is pretty steadily banging the drum against Radishes in a way that doesn't seem like teammate distancing to me.

On the flip side, sabie:
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:46 pm The things you point out about sabie are the same things that make me lean town on her lol. She seems, idk, off the cuff
This is far from the first post defending her, and it's the polar opposite of the treatment for MR. That's certainly possible, but consider this: if you had to guess which player (Master Radishes or sabie) would be more likely to be lynched in any given Mafia game, who would you pick? I think most of us would pick sabie, and that's not meant in any negative way; she just has a playstyle, maybe similar to my own, that draws a lot of heat. So I'm not sure why scum-TH would make the calculation that MR is better to bus than sabie if they are all on the same team. If this doesn't make sense then let me know and I'll try to clarify.
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:45 am
Dom wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:17 am Mac, I once again am asking you to clarify why you wanted someone you claim is baddie (me) to corroborate a piece of evidence for you.
Because there are two scum teams
Mac is town, this quote is exhibit A
Hard defense of Mac, one which continues further down the thread. I also hard defended Mac so I can't hold it against them.

Throughout TH's ISO I find myself agreeing with them more often than not, and I don't have anything that I can say is especially scummy. :shrug:

If there's a case that's been made against TH, I read it and forgot about it, so please refer me to it and I'll check it out as well. On my own reading, I slot them as not on Radishes' and sabie's team and I have no reason to think they're on Mac's from their own posts.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 4]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Since they are the other person getting votes, I will try to check out sprit next.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:57 pm I could go for sprit I guess. Maybe Dom if I had to but I don’t really want to (maybe that makes them scum at this point, idk). Turnip head...sure, why not. I don’t have strong feelings on pretty much any of you guys tbh
I don't understand this thought.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sprit your read on me is kind of half-assed ngl. I don’t see anything I’ve done as “zany” and I don’t get where the confidence is coming from. You’ve only watched a game of mine, would you honestly rely on assumption-based meta read than actually reading my posts and discerning my alignment here?

It looks worse if I take into account that nothing’s been “zany” yet. I need those posts that made you feel that way. You haven’t commented on any of my posts either, surely at some point a “zany” post would’ve came up which would’ve prompted the civ read earlier. Why now?
ImageImageImageImage

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:33 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:57 pm I could go for sprit I guess. Maybe Dom if I had to but I don’t really want to (maybe that makes them scum at this point, idk). Turnip head...sure, why not. I don’t have strong feelings on pretty much any of you guys tbh
I don't understand this thought.
My last two “idk, I guess?” people were radishes and sig and both flipped scum lol
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

OOooooOooOOoooOoo GHOST DIZZY oOOOOoooOOOOOOOoooooOO SO GHOSTLY ooooOOoOoooOOOO

This turned out to be more of a process post. I noticed I have more time. The next and only other post I'll post this phase will be a more thorough analysis, and I'll pick out my top pick for Anti-monitor and the rest of Mac's team.

I'm pretty good at interaction analysis. /Ref please just sheep Dizzy when I say someone is 100% scum.

Allow me just a moment of complaining. You have no idea how hard it is to watch this game and not being able to participate as normal. You have no idea how much I want to scream at some of you. That sinking feeling when the oracle reveal is the confirmed scum Sig.

But I'll try to stay positive.
Sig being Architect is valuable because it means that we shall definitely not kill or lynch Sig before the Anti-Monitor is dead.

Because if we kill the Anti-Monitor, we have confirmed scum Sig that we can block or jail or mess with as long as possible on odd nights.
This would be a great time to lynch the anti-monitor.

Another thing. It seems obvious that Sig made this whole Inception thing happen, since he's the Architect. He took himself out of the lynch pool, but his teammate is still probably in this lynch pool, or else the power seems broken. /cents. I didn't play Inception.

I'll come back to the Mac team. But I think Jay is a prime suspect there. He's ended up on Mac's side the whole game.
Juliets is certainly on my list as well here. She's exhibiting the "I'm so tired and I'm so confused and I can't be held accountable for what I say, but I'm trying"-scum tell. It's a thing. Trust.

Rip SVS. I feel a bit bad for hounding you all game, but it was done from love. <3 Rip Nutella 2.0 who was obv-town. <3

---

Ted
I was about to yell at Ted for him being the last member of the rabies team. But when I looked back to his early interaction he was way early with calling Sig firm town. That doesn't really fit good with a teammate interaction.
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:30 pm There’s just something illogical that doesn’t sit right with me. If there’s the slightest chance sig is a town, why are you voting for him instead of basically outed wolf Mac no matter sig’s alignment? If it’s so clear to you that he TMI’d Mac, why wouldn’t you ask yourself “is this a wolf tming or a town tming” and vote for him instead of Mac?

:shrug:
This is bad though. Cause you write as if Mac should've been confirmed scum for some reason, but he wasn't. He only was that for Sig and whoever is on his team so...
For me, Sig was even more confirmed scum than Mac was (though both of them being scum was like 95 %)
---

Turnip
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:34 amI argue that no one would have given radishes a second glance without my input. I was low-key but instrumental.
Like I've never been anything other than a ghost rip.

I've been considering TH with Radish and sabie for a while. Though I think this is less likely. To be fair Turnip's very first post of content was to call out Radish as scum. I think that is earnest. But TH, why for the love of Radishes did you think sabie was town though? I will never be able to understand that if you are town here.
---

Sprit's ISO is terrible, horrendous and the worst.
sprityo wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:38 pmG-Man red
MacDougall red
Master Radishes red
sig red
Radish and Sig in the red GTH reads without talking about them or going after them at all. Especially weird since Sig was town read my many. I'm thinking it's kind of likely he's Anti-monitor. At the same time though, someone should ctrl+F sprit in Sig's ISO and tell me what they think. [mention]Sloonei[/mention] ?
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:12 amIf anything I would be fine with taking the L for today, since we as a town have been doing really good.
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:16 amAnd I’ll be damned if I let myself be an easy lynch target.
Lol this.
What changed, my friend? Or were you just not being genuine at all the first time around?
---

Tony and Dom are likely town. But they are not always listening very well... Listen to my ghost voice oooOOOooOOoOOOo
I'm not particularly excited about a TH lynch. I don't think that is good.

Nanook is probably 3p at this point. He does absolutely nothing. Just hangs out and defends people. If he's town he should start to actually do something for town. *smacks Nanook in the face with a cod*

I'll take a look on Speed as well. And Jack. So many.

I think [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] and someone mentioned that Mac's team would be on Sig and Sig's team would be on Mac, but I think that is a very flawed way of thinking about it. Both Sig and Mac was as good as doomed. I see especially no reason why Mac's team wouldn't also argue for his lynch. He used his janitor kill on me for no good reason. They all must've known his time was up.

---

If any of this sparks thoughts, please @ me. I'll be here helping to figure this out. What I would give for a res or an eternal ghost voice. But rip. I only have two more posts. But I'll make them count. Next one will be more conclusive.

I killed Mac, wtf are you taking about doing nothing

That’s just rude
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I defended sabie because she felt genuine. She's one of those players who gets mislynched for not being careful with her thoughts, those are the kind of players I tend to come to the defense of if I think they're being unfairly grilled
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:14 am Uh sig isn’t gonna die today, lol. There are at minimum 4 better choices 🤷‍♀️

And I’m saying that as someone who had him as my second blow up choice lol
lol indeed.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

I'll be investigating this further when I finally have a moment's peace.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

I wanna call your vote lazy but it’s pretty fair tbh

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”