speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by speedchuck »

My mouse is broken.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Also, what didn't you do?
Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Observe:
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Also, what didn't you do?

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 pm My mouse is broken.
Use your phone
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] you voted for Leetic. Why did you do that? [mention]tedxtr[/mention] what are your reasons for your Leetic vote? [mention]Sloonei[/mention] would you consider going back to LC?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

The fact that 2 people haven't read my posts at all make me sad.

:(

This post was made by the local town that's sad headquarters.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:06 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 pm My mouse is broken.
Use your phone
Can't, I'm at work and phones aren't allowed in here
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
I understand the second point. I still do not understand your thought progression on the first point. Let's go back to the beginning of it. What was your initial perception of me at the very beginning of the game? Did you think the early suspicion against me (leetic, long con, ts account) was fair, or at least an appropriate response to the things I had said to that point? I understand that you disagreed with the suspicion against me. I'm trying to get a better sense of why.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
Did speedchuck even give a reason?

Did Dragomir even respond to my criticism of his suspicion?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm Put it on record that leetic doesn't have an issue with me town blocking both of his scum leans, but rather because I am merely making a town block. Of 2 people. In a 15er.
Yes, because even if they're both town having two people monopolize the discussion is a bad idea.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:33 pm It's sad that probably 3 town are arguing. Drago, ts, Sloonei. Makes me really sad.

this post was made by the wolf association down your neighbourhood
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Speedchuck joining the wagon seems a bit opportunistic, he had one post that was sort of shading LC but wasn't too enthusiastic (that was a followup from a question by Drago) and then just voted. Judging by the response to your and Dragomir's posts about LC, no one is really defending them, which makes it seem an opportunistic wagon to join on.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

LC especially needs ball tickling. His first couple of posts looked fun, but after he voted for Sloonei and got questioned for it his energy just died. Ever since then each post has been ineffectual defense without any of that town spark.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:36 am @ts account never voted Sloonei through all of this.

Why not?
I do think this is an interesting point, though. Considering that there were already two votes on Sloonei at the time, he may have not wanted to appear too opportunistic. His constant tunneling that day was a waste of time especially for someone who wanted more interaction.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

LC especially needs ball tickling. His first couple of posts looked fun, but after he voted for Sloonei and got questioned for it his energy just died. Ever since then each post has been ineffectual defense without any of that town spark.
This may not be entirely to the point of what you're saying, but LC's not the type to wilt at the first sign of pressure when he's bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:16 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm Put it on record that leetic doesn't have an issue with me town blocking both of his scum leans, but rather because I am merely making a town block. Of 2 people. In a 15er.
Yes, because even if they're both town having two people monopolize the discussion is a bad idea.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:33 pm It's sad that probably 3 town are arguing. Drago, ts, Sloonei. Makes me really sad.

How is me stating two town reads making those two town reads monopolize the discussion?
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:34 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:16 pm

How is me stating two town reads making those two town reads monopolize the discussion?
We might be using different definitions here, but a towncore is a group of assumed town that are supposed to lead the discussion. I am generally opposed to this idea since any scumteam worth their salt will have one of their own in the towncore. The point of that post was more for you to explain your townreads on Mikey and Drago, since I am not seeing it.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

Fair enough, ball tickling is legit.

I'm not usually the high-energy star of Day 1, either alignment. Too many divas out there to compete with, I listen more than I talk.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 pm

Fair enough, ball tickling is legit.

I'm not usually the high-energy star of Day 1, either alignment. Too many divas out there to compete with, I listen more than I talk.
What are your thoughts on the Sloonei/ts account drama?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

No one giving thoughts on my Ted suspicions, so I'll just pout and look at what others are looking at. .
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm Usually much more has happened by now. This feels weird.

Right now, [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine. He is usually one of the more active people who tries to get stuff going, but right now his only contributions have been setup speculation. I'm not really seeing him trying to get any meaningful discussion going so I have to be suspicious.
I would also say the same about JaggedJimmyJay, but he's Schrödinger's player right now. I'll join you on the Sloonei vote, he has three posts and they're all about an issue that's above his pay grade as a player. In A World Asunder, town Sloonei opened Day 1 with two town reads and a vote on a suspect. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
I have to say, this vote by LC early on isn't a great look on him. I think what bothers me is it's mostly fluff, e.g. the jokey 'Schrodinger's player' and 'pay grade' bits, and the passive 'I'll join you'. He looks like he's trying to be casual. He didn't need to reference JJJ at all there anyway, so why bother? It's just filling out his post unecessarily.

The rest of his ISO looks fairly null to me, but yeah, I get the suspicion.
Master Radishes
Hitman

^^^in case I needed to spell it out, fluffy and unecessary ramblings within vote posts strikes me as potential scum trying to appear comfortable when they're actually not.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:34 pm

This may not be entirely to the point of what you're saying, but LC's not the type to wilt at the first sign of pressure when he's bad.
Not entirely the point, but it's something to note regardless. And something I should know, having defended scum LC so many times.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am still having trouble believing in ts account's gripes about me from last night. I'll try to to lay it our more clearly than it would have come across in the heat of the moment:
ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 pm I have a soft mindmeld with leetic re: sloonei. However, I'm more suspicious of it because I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way. Since it is early enough in the game, this read is more of a town read on leetic than a condemnation of sloonei. I also want to point out TonyStarkPrime's callout of LongCon (and sloonei's somewhat, but Tony was not involved before this) which I think is not justified.

I can't make any more judgements until RVS is over, which is hopefully soon.

PS The submit and preview buttons are backwards.
Small early point, but his opening sentence is a small thing that I like to take note of early on. Seeking validation in reads from other players is a thing that mafia members might be inclined to do. This is not a basis for suspicion on its own, but it's something that I want to acknowledge.
Moving on to the suspicion itself, it does not come across too clearly in this post and it is framed more as a pro-leetic stance than an anti-sloonei stance. That is fine and dandy. The anti-sloon portion would come out more fully starting in his next post. To this point I am unclear on the exact nature of ts's suspicion against me; it's clear that he does not like something about my perceived mechanics talk, but he does not make any specification as to what that is, speaking in vague absolutes ("I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way." "you were framing it as a potential game mechanic, when I do not think discussion of that avenue is fruitful for town."). I am more confused than suspicious at this point. I become suspicious during his next series of posts:
ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm
The intention of the posts themselves was not to speculate about mechanics. That particular post was me realizing that it was probably not a host error, and a search for answers among the folks who knew the theme better than I do. I don’t actually give a shit what the speculative mechanics might be. I just care that the possibility for mechanics exists.

Now explain why my mindset is not indicative of an honest civilian.
Suppose you were given the information that a mechanic exists that removes the two players from the player list, they cannot be voted on or targeted with actions, and they cannot post.
Where do you go from there?
I offered my explanation of the initial posts and "mechanics talk". ts responded with what appears to be an attempted gotcha question. Except this question does not really get me at all. It misses the point, and my answer, I think, reflected as much. At this point I begin to feel like ts account is overstating a false suspicion. He is pursuing an angle that I do not believe exists. My prior responses to his grilling me for mechanics talk were "I have no real investment in this" and "I don't give a shit what the mechanics are", yet he continued to press the issue as though I was treating it as paramount.

Then leetic took a jab at him. He responded with this:
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:08 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
It is a hypothetical pointing out just how useless it is to seek clarification on whatever is going on. If it turns out to be a game mechanic, it's not like we can use that to our advantage, so we should rather focus on generating content and interacting with each other.
I call bullshit on this post right here. ts doubles down on the supposed gotcha interrogation, but the line of questioning doesn't really exist. At the time I thought his "It is a hypothetical..." statement was a bogus attempt to backtrack and re-frame his suspicion, but I can see how it connects to the initial question. I still struggle with it, though. For the same reasons as above: ts account seems to be pursuing a line of questioning without basis. He has plucked the "Mafia Talk About Mechanics" maxim out of the air and he's trying to jam it into an ill-fitting hole. He attaches the ideas of "not generating content" and "not interacting with others" to that, but doesn't go so far as to accuse me of such. However, at this point the two of us are deep into a one-on-one interaction, and when I cast a vote for him he calls it "lazy and weak".
My problem here is that on the one hand he is grandstanding about the importance of "interacting with each other" and "generating content", but on the other he scoffs and dismisses my attempts to do exactly that, after having previously made a fuss about a phantom issue involving me. When I raised this point, an attempt to move the conversation in a different direction, he returned to the phantom issue:
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:21 am Here I am, interacting with you and generating content. And your response is that I'm being lazy.

I think the word is bullshit.
Go show me games where players suspecting other players for mechanical speculation were wolves. It is weird because even though I am not hard suspecting you, you still want me out of the picture sooner rather than later. The reasoning you gave is just lazy/contrived, and that's a fact.
From here his approach to me is abject denial of All Things Sloonei.

---------------------------------------------
Summary: I don't think ts account's suspicion of me reflects an accurate response to the things I have said. I will not pretend to know whether or not that's because he's lying. I think my style tends to confuse players who don't know me, and I've been genuinely misread too many times to jump to any conclusions here. But I can't shake the feeling that this is a lazy suspicion that got out of hand. In the universe where ts is bad: he saw leetic make an early accusation against a perceived easy target (Sloonei) and joined in. Sloonei swung back, ts doubled down, and then had to remain committed so as to not appear flaky, even when the initial suspicion stopped making sense.
To be clear, that is not the only way to read these interactions. But it's a possibility.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh my god sloonei he's town
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Growing? There's only been 2 votes on him dawg. Shit has been static.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm
By that post, speed had just voted. It sure is easy to make my posts seem ridiculous when you take them out of context.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

Do you understand now?
I understand the second point. I still do not understand your thought progression on the first point. Let's go back to the beginning of it. What was your initial perception of me at the very beginning of the game? Did you think the early suspicion against me (leetic, long con, ts account) was fair, or at least an appropriate response to the things I had said to that point? I understand that you disagreed with the suspicion against me. I'm trying to get a better sense of why.
I had nothing on you at the start of the game. I wasn't paying attention you. No, I don't think it was fair. I think it was dumb.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 pm Oh my god sloonei he's town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 pm
By that post, speed had just voted. It sure is easy to make my posts seem ridiculous when you take them out of context.
No, speed had voted before you made that post. Even if you are correct, it is still ridiculous because it's one vote. Nobody else has voted for LC. 2 votes aren't a reason for concern.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm tired of explaining myself, my iso is filled with like crumbs and stuff, look through it

crumbs not as in crumbs claiming a PR and having an inno on ts but like, crumbs of explanations

i kind of feel like dropping naked votes this game really
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 pm
Did speedchuck even give a reason?

Did Dragomir even respond to my criticism of his suspicion?
I have. I said "huh" to your false dichotomy. You could hardly call that criticism.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

That's pretty gay. Are you coming out the closet?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:14 pm
No, speed had voted before you made that post. Even if you are correct, it is still ridiculous because it's one vote. Nobody else has voted for LC. 2 votes aren't a reason for concern.
It was my first post after speed had voted - it's not too difficult to understand. Given the fact that other users had posted suspicions on the slot there was clear potential for it to get bigger. Anyway, I still would find it hard to believe that you have precisely zero thoughts on ted or Radishes after all this time.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 pm
It was my first post after speed had voted - it's not too difficult to understand. Given the fact that other users had posted suspicions on the slot there was clear potential for it to get bigger. Anyway, I still would find it hard to believe that you have precisely zero thoughts on ted or Radishes after all this time.
I don't find it hard to believe at all. In contrast, I find it to be perfectly reasonable.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:10 am Okay, here are a couple posts from Ted that pinged me:

Disclaimer: it's early D1 etc etc.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:46 am @tedxtr what is your read on sloonei?
Yeah I was gonna get to that, I think you're town and I'm trying to wrap my head around the mess.
This is a cop out to talking about the (at the time) ongoing Sloonei-TS debate. 'Trying to wrap my head around the mess' comes across to me as a scum uncertain how to slip into the predominant conversation.
I like this point. I don't think my thing with ts last night was such a big event that it would require extra time to wrap one's head around. Groovy call, Senor Radish.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 am If ts account is [NSM] Mikey I don't remember him being this jumpy actually.

linki : I liked how you reacted to ts account's push on you, particularly one post somewhere. I guess you handled the callout pretty well, it's maybe something to do with how bad the votes on you were that deceives me into it, but idrc for now, you're sloonei.

(Quote chain that I cut)
A light shading on TS (who I assume is Mikey), followed by a rather qualified reason for TRing Sloonei. Again, just reads as someone who is hesitant to lay down solid reads.
I object less to this. I think both of the points ted makes reflect a relatively substantial mindset early in Day 1. He gave a somewhat qualified negative read on ts account and an even more qualified town read on me. I don't get the sense that he's hesitating to lay down reads here.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 am I kind of want the Sloonei and ts shit to stop, there's already information to infer stuff from and quite frankly I think they're both town.
For one thing, it had definitely petered out by this point. But mainly, it has the tone of a scum who is trying to appear frustrated, e.g. 'quite frankly' and such phrasing.
Not unfair. I felt like last night was a fruitful evening of activity. I'm not sure what the objections to that activity means, but then I was one of the main players directly involved in that action, so my perspective is skewed.
The rest of his ISO is uninspiring. Mostly null posts that don't really indicate alignment either way, and nothing that looks townie enough to overrule my suspicions. Some of the other posts that don't sit well with me include a minor mechanics comments, a seemingly random and unexplained vote on Leetic ('this feels good for now', really?), and some weird commentary on a Mac who had barely entered the thread at that point. Even his entrance posts look a bit questionable under this light, but admittedly by this point I may be tunneling a bit.

Ted sits at the bottom of my list at the moment. I don't normally vote this early into the game, but hey, sometimes it's fun to switch things up. [VOTE: tedextr] aubergine
I'm not sold on ted one way or the other yet. I don't object to this suspicion, though.

I am unsure how to place ted at the moment. We just got done with a long and very intense game as scum partners, but prior to that we had minimal experience together. So while I feel like I have good insight into how ted approaches the game as mafia, I do not feel like I have a clear idea of ted as a mafia player in general, or what the differences between Civilian Ted and Mafia Ted are.

I will note that he was not shy about throwing reads around early in the GoC.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm i'm tired of explaining myself, my iso is filled with like crumbs and stuff, look through it

crumbs not as in crumbs claiming a PR and having an inno on ts but like, crumbs of explanations

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:20 pm
I don't find it hard to believe at all. In contrast, I find it to be perfectly reasonable.
I'm not even sure which one of you is being lazier at this point, but it shouldn't be difficult to at least have GTH thoughts about either slot. Not having any thoughts about them just means you haven't read any of their posts. As for you, ted, if you're going to be so insistent that these people are town, you should at least explain it since others are very suspicious about these two slots - if there's something that I'm not seeing in them, it would be nice to know.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] I looked through your posts to see your progression on ts account. It goes like this:
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 am If ts account is [NSM] Mikey I don't remember him being this jumpy actually.

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 pm Oh my god sloonei he's town
Care to fill in the gaps?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: funnygurl555] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm i'm tired of explaining myself, my iso is filled with like crumbs and stuff, look through it

I'm not even sure which one of you is being lazier at this point, but it shouldn't be difficult to at least have GTH thoughts about either slot. Not having any thoughts about them just means you haven't read any of their posts. As for you, ted, if you're going to be so insistent that these people are town, you should at least explain it since others are very suspicious about these two slots - if there's something that I'm not seeing in them, it would be nice to know.
How am I being lazy? Why is it necessary that I have to read them? Who fucking cares how much content they have? Their post count is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to dictating your read on a person. The content inside those damn posts is the important stuff. I've read the posts of Radish and Ted and I will say it again, what they have said has not made me feel anything about them. It doesn't make me think town or scum. NOTHING. I absolutely refuse to come up with a disingenuous read on them to please your dumb mindset.

The only time a post count will be relevant for reading a player is if they have a high post count and their content are a bunch of nonsense and they're not really contributing. Even then, you're still talking about their content instead of actual post count.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 pm [VOTE: funnygurl555] aubergine
Why? Why not LC?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm
Why? Why not LC?
I want us to talk about something different. What has Funnygurl done that makes her town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:24 pm

How am I being lazy? Why is it necessary that I have to read them? Who fucking cares how much content they have? Their post count is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to dictating your read on a person. The content inside those damn posts is the important stuff. I've read the posts of Radish and Ted and I will say it again, what they have said has not made me feel anything about them. It doesn't make me think town or scum. NOTHING. I absolutely refuse to come up with a disingenuous read on them to please your dumb mindset.

The only time a post count will be relevant for reading a player is if they have a high post count and their content are a bunch of nonsense and they're not really contributing. Even then, you're still talking about their content instead of actual post count.
Both of them have content in their posts that is related to the game, other users have interacted with them in a game-related way, and thus there is enough content to form a read on them. Your comment about refusing to make a disingenuous read is rich because I feel that your refusal to read these people is what's disingenuous.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm
Why? Why not LC?
I want us to talk about something different. What has Funnygurl done that makes her town?
I was going to go here a few minutes ago, ISOed her, and found nothing much to comment on. She threw a few reads out, but nothing that struck me one way or another.

Maybe that, itself, is something to comment on. Let me join you. [VOTE: Funnygurl555] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Why? Why not LC?
Her playstyle is definitely a bit nonstandard compared to the average player here but I believe she is playing to her town meta. Her style of joking around, interacting with people, and throwing minor reads is to be expected. This game (although keep in mind that half the posts from the leetic and the band account are from me) is an example of a game where she was town and acted similarly.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:55 am well i mean i WANNA meme 'til an hour before eod but since that's UNPRODUCTIVE i wanna see a boxing match that doesn't... include mikey lol
Why not? It seems that you guys have plenty of experience with each other. What is your read on him here?
Is there anyone or anything we're not talking about enough?
i keep seeing mikey vs other person boxing matches and his actual alignment is like a coin flip when that happens. personally it doesn't help me read him so i guess i'm being selfish when i say "pls stop"

honestly i think we really gotta have a talk about the root vegetable crew, and leetic should lay some words down 'cause he says some good stuff when he's present
-Neglects to commit to a read on the player she seems to be most familiar with in this game (ts account).
-Baseless shade in the direction of Radishes/Turnip.
-General leetic hype.

Funnygurl does not take a stance on anything in here. She just positions herself to be able to vote in a couple different directions if needed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Why? Why not LC?
Her play style reflects that of a town than a scum.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What does a mafia funny gal look like?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 pm

Nope, still firmly in the closet. With my wife. :dark:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 pm

Who's watching the baby?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 pm

Who's watching the baby?
oops
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”