9%

Total votes: 11
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:41 am Someone write an essay on Dragomir and Long Con for me plz. I've read little about these people nor engaged with them.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am Also @Sloonei what made Leetic go from a strong town read to a scum read?
Just going down the list and checking off names. He's made a few posts that seem more intent on justifying suspicion rather than developing reads, if that makes sense. I can pull up examples if it becomes necessary.
Do it baby.
Holy shit you do this so much hahaha.
What have I done?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:57 am leetic "justifying suspicion rather than developing reads"
Spoiler: show
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:37 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
That's cool. Are you in particular worried about me pocketing you? Just answer the question. It's not like it could hurt you to answer, right?
No, and any player who knows me will tell you that I'm not particularly easy to pocket. But why even ask me in the first place, this seems like a weird question to ask to someone who asked a question to you
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am I think I'm fine making a town core of Sloonei and Mikey for now. Perhaps my more confident town reads / the only ones I feel like I have some reason for.

By the way, full disclosure, I will be aiming for accuracy over stating reads for the sake of being town read for them, which, surprisingly, is what I was usually doing.
I don't know why you want to make a towncore this early in the game. Even ignoring that it's still too early to say for sure whether they're both town, at this point in the game everyone should be participating.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 am The activity comment felt out of place, it's perfectly reasonable to ask about the absence of 2 players when it could be an issue that may cause a re-rand, it wouldn't be an issue if, on the other hand, he knew what was going on or his scum buddy wasn't missing. Although that's reaching a bit. Or maybe not. After all, in what world would a scum care if two townies weren't put in the main thread. Kudos to the mod!
I don't really like this post or the post succeeding it. It seems to make the assumption that the two missing players are town, without even considering the possibility that either might not be. I mean, if you operate under the opposite assumption, then you can make the opposite point just as easily ("Scum would be much more concerned about the missing players because their scumbuddy might be missing!"). Overall, it's grasping at straws for a reason to suspect.
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
Speedchuck joining the wagon seems a bit opportunistic, he had one post that was sort of shading LC but wasn't too enthusiastic (that was a followup from a question by Drago) and then just voted. Judging by the response to your and Dragomir's posts about LC, no one is really defending them, which makes it seem an opportunistic wagon to join on.
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:36 am @ts account never voted Sloonei through all of this.

Why not?
I do think this is an interesting point, though. Considering that there were already two votes on Sloonei at the time, he may have not wanted to appear too opportunistic. His constant tunneling that day was a waste of time especially for someone who wanted more interaction.
I'll stop there.
Unrelated thought: This list of reads feels arbitrary, and a couple of the reads fit the mold of this post's main premise.
I can see a lot of my civ play in what you're scumreading Leetic for.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:41 am Someone write an essay on Dragomir and Long Con for me plz. I've read little about these people nor engaged with them.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am Also @Sloonei what made Leetic go from a strong town read to a scum read?
Just going down the list and checking off names. He's made a few posts that seem more intent on justifying suspicion rather than developing reads, if that makes sense. I can pull up examples if it becomes necessary.
Do it baby.
Holy shit you do this so much hahaha.
What have I done?
Just manifest when I say Dragomir.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:57 am leetic "justifying suspicion rather than developing reads"
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
That's cool. Are you in particular worried about me pocketing you? Just answer the question. It's not like it could hurt you to answer, right?
No, and any player who knows me will tell you that I'm not particularly easy to pocket. But why even ask me in the first place, this seems like a weird question to ask to someone who asked a question to you
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am I think I'm fine making a town core of Sloonei and Mikey for now. Perhaps my more confident town reads / the only ones I feel like I have some reason for.

By the way, full disclosure, I will be aiming for accuracy over stating reads for the sake of being town read for them, which, surprisingly, is what I was usually doing.
I don't know why you want to make a towncore this early in the game. Even ignoring that it's still too early to say for sure whether they're both town, at this point in the game everyone should be participating.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 am The activity comment felt out of place, it's perfectly reasonable to ask about the absence of 2 players when it could be an issue that may cause a re-rand, it wouldn't be an issue if, on the other hand, he knew what was going on or his scum buddy wasn't missing. Although that's reaching a bit. Or maybe not. After all, in what world would a scum care if two townies weren't put in the main thread. Kudos to the mod!
I don't really like this post or the post succeeding it. It seems to make the assumption that the two missing players are town, without even considering the possibility that either might not be. I mean, if you operate under the opposite assumption, then you can make the opposite point just as easily ("Scum would be much more concerned about the missing players because their scumbuddy might be missing!"). Overall, it's grasping at straws for a reason to suspect.
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
Speedchuck joining the wagon seems a bit opportunistic, he had one post that was sort of shading LC but wasn't too enthusiastic (that was a followup from a question by Drago) and then just voted. Judging by the response to your and Dragomir's posts about LC, no one is really defending them, which makes it seem an opportunistic wagon to join on.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:36 am @ts account never voted Sloonei through all of this.

Why not?
I do think this is an interesting point, though. Considering that there were already two votes on Sloonei at the time, he may have not wanted to appear too opportunistic. His constant tunneling that day was a waste of time especially for someone who wanted more interaction.
I'll stop there.
Unrelated thought: This list of reads feels arbitrary, and a couple of the reads fit the mold of this post's main premise.
I wouldn't say I'm scum reading him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 am

Care to explain?

Why not?
I'll stop there.
I wouldn't say I'm scum reading him.
Okay, scrutinising.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 am Despite the fact that his passion towards his LC read feels contrived and spawned from basically nowhere I feel kind of okay about Dragomir.
What makes it contrived and out of nowhere?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 am Despite the fact that his passion towards his LC read feels contrived and spawned from basically nowhere I feel kind of okay about Dragomir.
You naked voted him with no explanation. You then asked Sloonei why he voted for him and agreed with it. Pretty definitively out of nowhere champ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you want confirmation that Dragomir is town, he just attacked me for criticising his townie play lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Have a wall

I feel pretty good about the following names

Dragomir
Leetic
Sloonei
TS Account
Ted
TSP
Turnip Head

I feel kind of meh about

Epi
LC
Radishes

I feel ungood about

Funnygirl
Speedchuck
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
LC and leetic voted for me very early on but I would not say that either of them have sustained any suspicion against me. ts account is the only one who I think has been actively suspicious of me as the day has progressed. Turnip Head briefly mentioned me once or twice but I was unclear where that ended up or how serious the suspicion was.

Just about everyone else has expressed some degree of a town read on me. I don't specifically remember speedchuck or tony having anything to say about little old me.

Drago and funnygurl would be the two most "notably assertive" town reads. Both of them stood up to defend me at various points early on. I've voiced my concerns about funnygurl's handling of me already: she defended me against specific accusations but never provided any independent thoughts on me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

After reading her in more depth I kind of do actually like Funnygirl.

So that really leaves Speedchuck as a glaringly obvious candidate. Why hasn't he got 800 votes?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
LC and leetic voted for me very early on but I would not say that either of them have sustained any suspicion against me. ts account is the only one who I think has been actively suspicious of me as the day has progressed. Turnip Head briefly mentioned me once or twice but I was unclear where that ended up or how serious the suspicion was.

Just about everyone else has expressed some degree of a town read on me. I don't specifically remember speedchuck or tony having anything to say about little old me.

Drago and funnygurl would be the two most "notably assertive" town reads. Both of them stood up to defend me at various points early on. I've voiced my concerns about funnygurl's handling of me already: she defended me against specific accusations but never provided any independent thoughts on me.
I think that there has definitely been a general pro Sloonei vibe so I'm inclined to see people suspecting you as town. The mafia would be avoiding fabricating cases on you in this thread state and if you are one, well naturally they're probably not grilling you hard. I'd say that if you are Mafia, Funnygirl might be. But if you are town I'd be inclined to near townlock TS Account based on what you are saying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:08 am Have a wall

I feel pretty good about the following names

Dragomir
Sloonei
TS Account
Ted
TSP

I feel mixed or meh about

Funnygirl - Mixed
Epi - Meh
Leetic - Mixed
LC - Mixed
Turnip Head - Meh

I feel proper high level ungood about

Radishes
Speedchuck
I searched myself and have updated accordingly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 am After reading her in more depth I kind of do actually like Funnygirl.

So that really leaves Speedchuck as a glaringly obvious candidate. Why hasn't he got 800 votes?
He looks exactly like he did a couple weeks ago when we were leaving him around as mislynch bait.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 am After reading her in more depth I kind of do actually like Funnygirl.

He looks exactly like he did a couple weeks ago when we were leaving him around as mislynch bait.
Lol I think he looks worse here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Explain this sudden turn on funnygurl, mr mac
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 am

why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 am

why?
I don't have confirmation bias here
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 am Explain this sudden turn on funnygurl, mr mac
I read her ISO and can see that at times she provides rather insightful analysis that I perceived to be authentic that I'd missed. There's a lot of fluff and silly posturing around it and my initial feelings were caused by only having read that stuff in my live reads.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My vote is still on Epi.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:02 am
You naked voted him with no explanation. You then asked Sloonei why he voted for him and agreed with it. Pretty definitively out of nowhere champ.
Did you miss where Sloonei asked for my thoughts on him and I gave them?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 am If you want confirmation that Dragomir is town, he just attacked me for criticising his townie play lol.
Wait, why does this make me town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 am If you want confirmation that Dragomir is town, he just attacked me for criticising his townie play lol.
Don't worry about it you'll confuse yourself into suspecting me.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 am
You mean after you naked voted him with no explanation?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am

I think that there has definitely been a general pro Sloonei vibe so I'm inclined to see people suspecting you as town. The mafia would be avoiding fabricating cases on you in this thread state and if you are one, well naturally they're probably not grilling you hard. I'd say that if you are Mafia, Funnygirl might be. But if you are town I'd be inclined to near townlock TS Account based on what you are saying.
This makes a lot of sense. I like it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:39 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:37 am
Don't worry about it you'll confuse yourself into suspecting me.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 am
You mean after you naked voted him with no explanation?
Yes.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Does it matter when I give the reason for why LC is scum as long as I do at some point? Do I need to have an reason alongside my vote so it isn't out of nowhere?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:27 am My vote is still on Epi.
Why is Epi bad? I think he's good.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:40 am Does it matter when I give the reason for why LC is scum as long as I do at some point? Do I need to have an reason alongside my vote so it isn't out of nowhere?
No, but it's generally what people do so I mean...

Dude I literally said that in spite of that I still read you town. Why are you wasting our time drilling into this. Get over it lol.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:46 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:40 am Does it matter when I give the reason for why LC is scum as long as I do at some point? Do I need to have an reason alongside my vote so it isn't out of nowhere?
No, but it's generally what people do so I mean...

Dude I literally said that in spite of that I still read you town. Why are you wasting our time drilling into this. Get over it lol.
I was curious.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:17 pm Post #342 and #346 seem to be confirmation bias because they show turnip is starting with the conclusion- Sloonei is scum- and then seeing the play fit into that pattern, rather than looking at the play and deciding that they are scum because xyz.
I’ve always hated reads like this, this is not how this works.

It would’ve been so if someone read Sloonei’s posts, didn’t say anything about them, then 2 days later or so they would’ve made a post, not even having thought about making that post in advance, just like “Hey, I have to make a post now! Let’s see what we can do...”

“Hmm...Let’s type in...Sloonei is scum...why? Well...”

And then he twists everything that he retained from sloonei’s posts in order to make him scum.

But most of the time what people are calling confbias is just bad structuring of posts / they want you to see what they think firsthand, rather than walking you through the process of how they got there.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

Good morning.

Why is Mac SRing me?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:17 pm Post #342 and #346 seem to be confirmation bias because they show turnip is starting with the conclusion- Sloonei is scum- and then seeing the play fit into that pattern, rather than looking at the play and deciding that they are scum because xyz.
I’ve always hated reads like this, this is not how this works.

It would’ve been so if someone read Sloonei’s posts, didn’t say anything about them, then 2 days later or so they would’ve made a post, not even having thought about making that post in advance, just like “Hey, I have to make a post now! Let’s see what we can do...”

“Hmm...Let’s type in...Sloonei is scum...why? Well...”

And then he twists everything that he retained from sloonei’s posts in order to make him scum.

But most of the time what people are calling confbias is just bad structuring of posts / they want you to see what they think firsthand, rather than walking you through the process of how they got there.
Did you look at those posts? I am more inclined to think turnip is dipping into confirmation bias and just entertaining a scum sloonei world for a bit, as opposed to their read on the slot actually changing/progressing.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:25 pm My brain is trying to process the fact that Mac just announced an “exceptionally confident” town read on me on April 1st.
So when I started the game I immediately voted for Tedxtr for the kek. I later realised that Master Radishes voted for him and I observed that Radishes at that time had no votes. Given that Radishes was lynched as scum very early in the GOC I figured that he must have done something very towny to be skating, so I read his ISO and ... well found very little. But what I did find was a strong read that you are Sloonei the town as opposed to Sloonei the scum. I know Radishes is an exceptionally insightful civilian so either;

a) He is a civilian and made an insightful as fuck town read that I should probably assume is correct
or
b) He is scum and trying to pocket you

I then cast a cursory glance at your ISO in the few fleeting moments I had to do so yesterday and saw what he meant.

I was going to sheep your vote at the time, I truly don't remember where it was ... I think maybe on ts account? But while this was unfolding I also made a snap read that Tedxtr is likely town because he has a similar gear shift here to you, so I decided to sheep him instead.

Not April Fools.
Ok
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Reminder for self im on page 9 i got some math to do

I did see that epi placed a vote on me, I’m absolutely going to obliterate him at all costs
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Started getting some analysis done from many pages ago... but it's 4:19 am here, so I decided to Save Draft rather than post a partial. I know I haven't been prolific yet, but I'm going to try and fix that and sort some things out. Good night.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:32 amTED TALK
is this the vote
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

wow that's actually the vote
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ted talk comes day 2 I'm skating on pure charisma
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

unless i get to like L-1 or something
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:40 am Good morning.

Why is Mac SRing me?
I'm not sure that I am. I just don't have any reason to town read you.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 am

Why is Mac SRing me?
Okay. I feel the same about you at the moment, so that's fair.

Why do you think Ted is town? I saw you made a 'snap read' on him but I don't understand why. I feel the opposite. I do think he's playing a bit differently from GoC but I found scum!Ted there (although I was busy getting lynched myself so couldn't do much about it) and feel I may have found him again.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also @Mac, since I saw you ask about Long Con earlier, my thoughts were recorded here. It was really just about one early post of his, and it wasn't a strong enough read to place a vote.

I have no feelings on Drago, who you had also asked about. (But he has no feelings about me, he says, which is totally not hurtful Drago, I get it, really, it's fine.)
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm in mild agreement with suspicions about leetic, but his list of voters is uninspiring.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Leetic feels cornered
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 am Leetic feels cornered
What's the point you're making? He's civilian because he's being pushed into a wall or is he scum because he reacts poorly?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 am

Why is Mac SRing me?
Okay. I feel the same about you at the moment, so that's fair.

Why do you think Ted is town? I saw you made a 'snap read' on him but I don't understand why. I feel the opposite. I do think he's playing a bit differently from GoC but I found scum!Ted there (although I was busy getting lynched myself so couldn't do much about it) and feel I may have found him again.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:10 pm I was about to move my vote to leetic but I saw he already has 4 votes.
so?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm Does anyone else think it's weird that we have ~40 hours left and I'm already at L-3?
no
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm Does anyone else think it's weird that we have ~40 hours left and I'm already at L-3?
No. What's weird about it?
I think it's likely that at least one of my voters is scum. Probably precisely one since it would be risky for mafia to gang up on someone this early
You have absolutely no scum reads on anyone on your wagon, what even triggered this comment.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:44 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm [VOTE: tsaccount] aubergine
My concerns about ts have not been addressed, but I am now having a harder time reading his utter frustration with me as anything but genuine.
My vote stands. Convince me otherwise.
Why does your vote stand where it stands? Is this a social distancing thing?
If Sloonei ever flips wolf treat this as spew on Epi
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”