Turnip Head
9%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:59 pm My Sloonei vote is super-stale at this point. I'm going to switch to TH. [VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
Mmmmeticulous
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:00 pm Turnip Head is town.
Urge to scum read, rising, rising.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:01 pm
I'm having trouble seeing your world building. You have quite the townreads, what's the PoE?
Ted is mafia.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:02 pm
Oh. :|
Long Con is mafia.
You have confused me warrior.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:25 pm Sloonei Long Con MacDougall I recommend that you three get your hands a little dirty by voting for one of the 3 leading wagons.
Alternatively, we could not.
The request kinda backfired huh.

But for real I hate this post. The implication that the three leading wagons (3 votes) are somehow the only that qualify as getting hands dirty seems loaded in a "none of them are scum and I am" kinda way. Bears the question why he asked us three though. Two townies and one teammate?
I made an explanation on why I asked you three, go check it out. Furthermore, I thought the DP ended in a few hours not 24.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:44 pm LC's enitre progression on TH is just so fake and not civvy at all.
I'm not sure tbh. It's not LC's wolf meta to post like that. He might just be not stoned.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:44 pm LC's enitre progression on TH is just so fake and not civvy at all.
:rolleyes: And that's where I stopped interacting with Dragomir.
The Do Nothing Dragomir pushing his Fake News agenda yet again. This suspicion is a hoax.
What?
Dragomir not loving life right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:08 pm Whoever feels like working with baby yoda @ me because I've decided that's the healthy way for me to play mafia

I feel as though that's maybe 2 people at best but I'll take what there is and form a small cult or something
if you're willing
What are your scum reads and why?
I dont have any strong wolf reads, but I'm suspicious of lc, leetic, and epi.

lcs promised a stronger performance and hasn't delivered, instead choosing to quip in thread with a few people. looks more like damage control than a willingness to solve

leetic doesn't look like he's sincerely wolf hunting, still

ive said this before but idk hasn't done much and literally just copied my tsp read

radish looks good I think Ted vs radish is more likely tvt than not
Yes he has. LC's made some really high effort analysis. It's totally new LC territory. What game are you reading? Your read on him demonstrates you haven't read the last several pages. Perhaps do so.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:08 pm Whoever feels like working with baby yoda @ me because I've decided that's the healthy way for me to play mafia

I feel as though that's maybe 2 people at best but I'll take what there is and form a small cult or something
if you're willing

lcs promised a stronger performance and hasn't delivered, instead choosing to quip in thread with a few people. looks more like damage control than a willingness to solve

ive said this before but idk hasn't done much and literally just copied my tsp read

These are some good thoughts, especially that LC one. I'll go deep on why I think the same soon.

Is there a way to do isoes easily on mobile? My computer has blocked this site.
This wouldn't be Dragomir hoisting someone on their own petard again would it? Her LC thought is demonstrably not good at worst, completely judgemental at best. You are a snake in the grass young man.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm sloonei could you explain your th read imo there ain't enough to read him yet

also thanks dragomir :D
Yo don't crawl into his pocket.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:48 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 pm what are yours atm ted?
Leetic is my most confident one

And I don’t know, I’ll look more in-depth tomorrow
:evileye: :evileye: :evileye: :evileye: :evileye:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:25 pm Sloonei Long Con MacDougall I recommend that you three get your hands a little dirty by voting for one of the 3 leading wagons.

But for real I hate this post. The implication that the three leading wagons (3 votes) are somehow the only that qualify as getting hands dirty seems loaded in a "none of them are scum and I am" kinda way. Bears the question why he asked us three though. Two townies and one teammate?
I made an explanation on why I asked you three, go check it out. Furthermore, I thought the DP ended in a few hours not 24.
No I will not crawl into your pocket you snake in the grass.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
Why does this post exist? That is such a trivial thing to get caught up on. His 12 posts absolutely are forgettable. It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to see why FG would have made this post? I don't know what's worse, your silly gotcha or Dragomir telling you it was splendis.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
A splendid post from you. I'm wondering the same thing.
I think Dragomir because I think it's just a bunch of bs half trying to butter up to Epi half taking the opportunity to build some negative energy towards FG.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
What the fuck
What the fuck

Use your words Dragomir
1. What is the problem with me compliment his post? I thought it was splendid so I said it. Do you want to tell me that it was wrong to do that?

2. I made a post before Epi talking about that specific part of FG's post saying that it was no excuse to not read TSP's posts. So obviously, I was wondering the same thing. Why does that post exist? It shouldn't. It doesn't matter how forgettable his posts are or whether or not he's on the same wagon as you. They're 12 posts. Easy to read. If you're unclear on the man then there's no reason for why you shouldn't read his posts, especially when they're EASY TO READ.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:04 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 pm

No I will not crawl into your pocket you snake in the grass.
Just go read the damn post bro.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:42 pm

if you're willing

These are some good thoughts, especially that LC one. I'll go deep on why I think the same soon.

Is there a way to do isoes easily on mobile? My computer has blocked this site.
This wouldn't be Dragomir hoisting someone on their own petard again would it? Her LC thought is demonstrably not good at worst, completely judgemental at best. You are a snake in the grass young man.
You thinking that her post was on LC bad has literally nothing to do with me.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:00 pm

if you're willing

Yes he has. LC's made some really high effort analysis. It's totally new LC territory. What game are you reading? Your read on him demonstrates you haven't read the last several pages. Perhaps do so.
iirc he mentioned making a huge wall of analysis or some broken up equivalent and I haven't seen it. it's not that he's done nothing but it didnt live up to what I expected he would do

i dont mean it in a condescending way.

also I won't be pocketed I GOT THIS
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

I haven't forgotten what tsp has done but it's just what has he done you know? and that's not a good way to think about someone two days into the game
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay Dragomir you win this skirmish, but I still think you're bad.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 pm

if you're willing

iirc he mentioned making a huge wall of analysis or some broken up equivalent and I haven't seen it. it's not that he's done nothing but it didnt live up to what I expected he would do

First of all, if you didn't see it then why are you judging his effort when you haven't read all his posts? That's not fair. What also isn't fair is putting up expectations for him to meet and saying that he failed to meet them means lack of effort, furthermore, did you tell him your expectations?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 pm

if you're willing

First of all, if you didn't see it then why are you judging his effort when you haven't read all his posts? That's not fair. What also isn't fair is putting up expectations for him to meet and saying that he failed to meet them means lack of effort, furthermore, did you tell him your expectations?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

I am glad I did not share my reasoning for thinking Long Con could be a teammate with dragomir, because now I get to solidify my town read of MacDougall with a mindmeld. Rule of three or whatever you would like to call it, it is plausible Dragomir calls out to two townies and a scumbud here, and Long Con feels out of place. It is bad on my part, and was not a thought worth sharing, but now it is relevant to solving a slot.
MacDougall is comfortably my top town.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 pm Okay Dragomir you win this skirmish, but I still think you're bad.
Do you have another reason for why?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 pm I haven't forgotten what tsp has done but it's just what has he done you know? and that's not a good way to think about someone two days into the game
You find out what he has done by reading his posts which you have refused to do.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 pm

I am glad I did not share my reasoning for thinking Long Con could be a teammate with dragomir, because now I get to solidify my town read of MacDougall with a mindmeld. Rule of three or whatever you would like to call it, it is plausible Dragomir calls out to two townies and a scumbud here, and Long Con feels out of place. It is bad on my part, and was not a thought worth sharing, but now it is relevant to solving a slot.
I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Would you like me to pull out the big imaginary book of mafia again?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 pm Okay Dragomir you win this skirmish, but I still think you're bad.
Sure, but first tell me who your top 2 town reads are and your bottom 2 reads are?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 pm

Really? But you're my top town? This is uncharted waters here. I have this deep desire to not town read you now stemming from my broken home upbringing instilling me a deep seated sense of self worthlessness and subsequent learned self sabotage behaviours.

But I'll work past that.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 pm Really? But you're my top town? This is uncharted waters here. I have this deep desire to not town read you now stemming from my broken home upbringing instilling me a deep seated sense of self worthlessness and subsequent learned self sabotage behaviours.

But I'll work past that.
Relatable
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Sure, but first tell me who your top 2 town reads are and your bottom 2 reads are?
Sloonei and Ted.

LC and TSP.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

... am I speaking english or what y'all? what is the difference between what I have said about TSP and what epi said? rn its just the person who said it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Something is wrong with Long Con. He doesn't usually play with this tight of a grip. Like a rattlesnake getting all coiled up. He often gets suspected early and I'm one of the first to rush to his defense because I recognize his town game but this is off-meta for him and I think he knows it
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Go ahead.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm ... am I speaking english or what y'all? what is the difference between what I have said about TSP and what epi said? rn its just the person who said it.
You don't want to read tsp because he's voting for someone you're voting. I want to find out as to why that should stop you.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm Something is wrong with Long Con. He doesn't usually play with this tight of a grip. Like a rattlesnake getting all coiled up. He often gets suspected early and I'm one of the first to rush to his defense because I recognize his town game but this is off-meta for him and I think he knows it
Would you consider voting for him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Sloonei and Ted.

LC and TSP.
I have TSP as a pretty solid town read. Why you hate him?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't understand anything anyone is saying about me. Normally I love being talked about, but you guys have some dark imaginations. How does FunnyGurl even have an expectation about how I play?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Go ahead.
Well, there is a chapter or two dedicated to a rather nebulous concept that I have seen various facets of all referenced as "rule of three" or "rule of thirds". For a multitude of complementary reasons, a wolf will list three players (because groups of three are inherently more satisfying), one of which will be a scumbud, two of which will be townies. This scumtell mostly goes over my head on paper, but it is one of those things that you intuitively understand better than one could explain it to you, like WIFOM. It also refers to the tendency to put two thirds of one's scumbuds into their town reads, and one third into their null/scum reads. Googling this concept does not fetch me any suitable results, either. So, in this instance, you calling out three players specifically is slightly more likely to come from scum, and it is likely that exactly one of the three is a scumbud of yours given you are scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm Something is wrong with Long Con. He doesn't usually play with this tight of a grip. Like a rattlesnake getting all coiled up. He often gets suspected early and I'm one of the first to rush to his defense because I recognize his town game but this is off-meta for him and I think he knows it
Yeah but does it make him scum?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Can you quote some posts that highlight this difference, for those of us who aren't familiar with them?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think Dragomir is faking his indignation and that's a pretty positive town look. I just wish you weren't so pingy man lol.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm
I'm mostly just confused
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 pm
Can you quote some posts that highlight this difference, for those of us who aren't familiar with them?
Maybe when I'm not on mobile and can find good examples
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I would like to see these posts as well.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:37 pm
Did you ever get back to me on a satisfactory breakdown of the false dichotomy? I may have missed some of the thread somehow.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm
I don't like Drago's tone here, reads like he's more focused on building wagons than anything else. And yes I am working on that post
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Why?
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm ... am I speaking english or what y'all? what is the difference between what I have said about TSP and what epi said? rn its just the person who said it.
You don't want to read tsp because he's voting for someone you're voting. I want to find out as to why that should stop you.
because right now we're agreeing on something and I'd prefer to wait for more information. like, guys...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:39 pm
Why?
Because I always just play how I play, I don't try to play differently, or the same, I just do whatever comes to mind. I thought I'd see what Drago was saying about you held up, but it was really just a trap he was setting, and I was the idiot who fell for it. After I said I don't dance. Shameful. :blush:
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm I don't understand anything anyone is saying about me. Normally I love being talked about, but you guys have some dark imaginations. How does FunnyGurl even have an expectation about how I play?
because of something you've said in thread apologizing for not playing much but having something to give

I too am on mobile. no I didn't suggest that I know your playstyle
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

right now I'm seeing "oh fg plays differently than us idgi how could this be a valid play" and its leading you to make surface level reads on me

dig deeper
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:38 pm
Did you ever get back to me on a satisfactory breakdown of the false dichotomy? I may have missed some of the thread somehow.
Yes, right here.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”