ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by ts account »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:54 pm
Or maybe I'm a town who thinks the cases on me don't make sense?
Attempting to dismantle an established scumtell does not seem a towny-driven method to escape the noose, in my opinion. I find it interesting that both times I have brought up established scumtells, you have resorted to attacking the legitimacy of the scumtell itself, anyway.
Tell me, what would you do in my situation?
To be quite honest, I believe I was already in your situation when sloonei was arguing with me. So, I would make my best attempt to dismantle the actual suspicions, perhaps compare them to what I would actually do as scum, and when that does not work, collapse in a fit of rage and overwhelming paralysis.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:11 pm Let the record show that tedxtr currently appears to be implying that he will be killing me tonight.
Ballsy.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.
why
1 - The amount of chatter about him being suspicious is unwarranted and is consistently based on untruths.
2 - The amount of anti LC chatter makes me think that there are at least wolf or wolves pushing that narrative, and in this current threadstate there is no cause for distancing or bussing.

I think that an LC lynch day one is very likely to flip a townie.
If we instead lynch Long Con day two, does that then flip wolf?
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.
why
1 - The amount of chatter about him being suspicious is unwarranted and is consistently based on untruths.
2 - The amount of anti LC chatter makes me think that there are at least wolf or wolves pushing that narrative, and in this current threadstate there is no cause for distancing or bussing.

My guy, there have been like 2 ppl that talked bad on LC. Funnygurl and I. I won't count Speed cuz he made iirc one post talking about LC. I don't know how much anti-LC you see that I haven't. Maybe I'm just so vocal about him that it seems like a lot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 pm Right now the way you are behaving gives me the sense you want to be in control for the EOD, and all I can say is that does not make me feel so good about you. I do not think I would hang you today, however.
What's wrong with wanting that? Civilians should want that.
Townies usually have preferred outcomes and push toward those, whereas Dragomir's tone is the inverse and seems to be guiding people away from their unfavorable outcomes. It is something either alignment could do, but here I am leaning it wolf.
In other words Dragomir doesn't care about the roof.
This is the best terminology to come out of a mafia game ever.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm
Attempting to dismantle an established scumtell does not seem a towny-driven method to escape the noose, in my opinion. I find it interesting that both times I have brought up established scumtells, you have resorted to attacking the legitimacy of the scumtell itself, anyway.
To be quite honest, I believe I was already in your situation when sloonei was arguing with me. So, I would make my best attempt to dismantle the actual suspicions, perhaps compare them to what I would actually do as scum, and when that does not work, collapse in a fit of rage and overwhelming paralysis.
That sounds similar to what I have done.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Post by MacDougall »

I also hate his wagon. Dragomir and Speedchuck are suspect. Turnip Head and Funnygirl has been driving suspicion towards LC subtly but not voting there, and Turnip in particular is suspect as hell. He's playing it like someone trying to manifest the LC lynch without being part of it. I don't like the progenitors outside of TS Account, and reading TS Account regurgitating crap spewed by those people has forced my hand.

That said I also hate the leetic and the ted wagons too. We need new wagons imo. If Dragomir wagon won't take I'm inclined to switch to Turnip Head.

Speedchuck, Turnip head, Dragomir, Funnygirl, Epignosis have all been more suspect and questionable than Long Con imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 pm
why

My guy, there have been like 2 ppl that talked bad on LC. Funnygurl and I. I won't count Speed cuz he made iirc one post talking about LC. I don't know how much anti-LC you see that I haven't. Maybe I'm just so vocal about him that it seems like a lot.
For someone who gets hysterical about others not reading the game you'd think you would be paying closer attention. LC has been an overwhelmingly dominant focal point and persistently so.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 pm Right now the way you are behaving gives me the sense you want to be in control for the EOD, and all I can say is that does not make me feel so good about you. I do not think I would hang you today, however.
Townies usually have preferred outcomes and push toward those, whereas Dragomir's tone is the inverse and seems to be guiding people away from their unfavorable outcomes. It is something either alignment could do, but here I am leaning it wolf.
So what does this actually mean? What is the roof here?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 pm
why

For someone who gets hysterical about others not reading the game you'd think you would be paying closer attention. LC has been an overwhelmingly dominant focal point and persistently so.
I strongly disagree.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Would you like me to pull out the big imaginary book of mafia again?
:haha: :clap:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 pm
We played a Fiddler on the Roof mafia once and it coined the phrase. It just generally means doesn't care about the town wincon but to me it also subtly implies that the person doesn't care about playing with the usual sense and reason either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 pm
why

I strongly disagree.
You can try all you want but LC isn't getting lynched while I have a voice.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm LC playing scummy on purpose is not his civ MO
This is just blatantly not true. It's something I have done many times in the past, mostly due to the "you-die-you-don't-win" rule we used to go by around here... when you have to survive to win, you learn to not look TOO Civvish. I still hold the lessons dear to my heart, because dying sucks either way, and if you want to survive the night, the baddies have to believe you can be lynched.
This is true.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

There is no reason you should have to explain this to Turnip Head. TH was around during that time.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

Lynch this troll.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:23 pm I still don’t care about supposed scum tells. What did Dragomir do and why did he do it?
I believe Dragomir was bringing up multiple names and looking for either resistance or support, to help push the EOD to somewhere they were more comfortable with as scum. It seems they have a pattern of asking "who would vote for this player? Would you vote for this player?" I can see a townie trying to shake things up near EOD if they feel that scum are controlling the narrative, but I have not seen hints from Dragomir to suggest that they believe this could be the case. It really does just look like they are trying to find a safe lynch.
I don’t object.

I an still unsure what to do with Drago. He has been mislynched for silly things in the past, but that doesn’t absolve him of anything here.
You can't just null read me and move on?
Nope.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei are you high or drunk or something?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:47 pm
We played a Fiddler on the Roof mafia once and it coined the phrase. It just generally means doesn't care about the town wincon but to me it also subtly implies that the person doesn't care about playing with the usual sense and reason either.
Ok, why do I appear like that?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

To be honest all you really said was that my posts were bad and awful and lazy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:53 pm
W@ell, they were, and I did my best to explain why.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If I remember correctly, Epi coined the term but ended up being mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:53 pm
W@ell, they were, and I did my best to explain why.
You didn’t.

But I don’t care about this gamewise. I am just salty. Salt salt salt.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I just saw this but...day phases are 72 hrs long. What in the living daylights?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:52 pm
My name is Artour Babaevsky. I grow up in smal farm to have make potatos. Father say "Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka."I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Please no cyka pasta coperino pasterino liquidino throwerino.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:56 pm I just saw this but...day phases are 72 hrs long. What in the living daylights?
Nanook wants us to use the hammer.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:56 pm

My name is Artour Babaevsky. I grow up in smal farm to have make potatos. Father say "Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka."I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Please no cyka pasta coperino pasterino liquidino throwerino.
Huh?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So we need 7 to hammer eh. We haven't even got past 4 yet so best we do something about that.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:57 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:56 pm I just saw this but...day phases are 72 hrs long. What in the living daylights?
So why aren't we doing that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
Why does this post exist? That is such a trivial thing to get caught up on. His 12 posts absolutely are forgettable. It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to see why FG would have made this post? I don't know what's worse, your silly gotcha or Dragomir telling you it was splendis.
What are you going on about?

Hey Mac- who is my teammate this time? Who haven't I talked about or to? :rolleyes:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Huh?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little wolf? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the scum hunting, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mafia Universe, and I have over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

I am trained in mafia theory and I’m the top wolf hunter in the entire syndicate. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the INTERNETS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking lynched, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you for at least 3 different reasons, and that’s without a single wallpost.

Not only am I extensively trained in scum hunting theory, but I have access to the entire arsenal of RateYourMusic.com back history and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the assassins creed mafia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking lynched, kiddo.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:59 pm
Nanook gave us 72 hours
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 pm
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little wolf? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the scum hunting, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mafia Universe, and I have over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

I am trained in mafia theory and I’m the top wolf hunter in the entire syndicate. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the INTERNETS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking lynched, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you for at least 3 different reasons, and that’s without a single wallpost.

Not only am I extensively trained in scum hunting theory, but I have access to the entire arsenal of RateYourMusic.com back history and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the assassins creed mafia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Aaaaand... pocketed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:01 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
Why does this post exist? That is such a trivial thing to get caught up on. His 12 posts absolutely are forgettable. It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to see why FG would have made this post? I don't know what's worse, your silly gotcha or Dragomir telling you it was splendis.

Hey Mac- who is my teammate this time? Who haven't I talked about or to? :rolleyes:
Probably your family since you seem to spend so much time jerking off over yourself.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:45 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:03 pm
Long Con is mafia.
Vote for him dude. Let's hammer it.
no
Why not bro? You scum read him. I scum read him. Epi won't get lynched.
24 hours left. My read was only half-serious.
Why won't Epi get lynched?
Why would you make a half-serious read for no reason? When I look at all these players to see a possible lynch, Epi is not one of them.
Well I wanted to do it at the time.

I’ll tell everyone why we should consider epi later. Remember that I am the best ever.
You consider me later because I'm a -EV lynch early on. Blah blah blah.

Move your vote dingus.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Huh?

Dude, I've seen this joke a lot already. It's not as epic as it used to be.

Will you now explain why I appear like that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:01 pm

Probably your family since you seem to spend so much time jerking off over yourself.
When you have big tits and a huge cock and nowhere to go, what else should you do?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:58 pm So we need 7 to hammer eh. We haven't even got past 4 yet so best we do something about that.
I think we can softlynch anyway.

Like if there is no hammer we can wait till day end for majority lynch. I think that because the opening post says 'end day early' so...
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 pm
Nanook gave us 72 hours
Do we need to use them all up before lynching?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't really want to talk to you anymore tbh. The conversation ran it's course ages ago and nobody is going to read any of the points either of us have made now that has become this long drawn out waste of time.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Really cool. Goes nowhere
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm I don't really want to talk to you anymore tbh. The conversation ran it's course ages ago and nobody is going to read any of the points either of us have made now that has become this long drawn out waste of time.
But how will I ever understand your argument when you don't explain it?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:15 am May I interest you guys on TonyStarkPrime or TSP? Dawg hasn't done anything this game besides a few thoughts on me that haven't gone anywhere.
I’m like a fine wine
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Huh?

LOL
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (setting up)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:20 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 am
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm All Role PMs have been sent! It is now D1, which will end at a majority vote or by April 2, 7pm EDT.
For somebody opposed to mechanics discussions, you're quick to point out mechanics to people like me.
This is the worst post I've read today.
I liked it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ah yes a wagon I can appreciate

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm [VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine

Really cool. Goes nowhere
Why move away from LC?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 pm
Nanook gave us 72 hours
Do we need to use them all up before lynching?
I’d like to make the most of it, yeah
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm I don't really want to talk to you anymore tbh. The conversation ran it's course ages ago and nobody is going to read any of the points either of us have made now that has become this long drawn out waste of time.
But how will I ever understand your argument when you don't explain it?
I told you that it's just a general "the person is not a townie" meme and I have already told you the reasons I suspect you at length. You are one tiring ass individual.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm I'm not really considering it seriously, just entertaining a reality where it exists
This bad.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 am Leetic feels cornered
What's the point you're making? He's civilian because he's being pushed into a wall or is he scum because he reacts poorly?
Which one do you think I meant? If you had to guess :keys:
This bad.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm Something is wrong with Long Con. He doesn't usually play with this tight of a grip. Like a rattlesnake getting all coiled up. He often gets suspected early and I'm one of the first to rush to his defense because I recognize his town game but this is off-meta for him and I think he knows it
This bad.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am Epi is bringing an unnecessarily hostile tone to an otherwise reasonable thread, idk what that means really just an observation
This bad.

None of these would be bad alone, but there is no good in between them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”