Total votes: 11
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:39 am you had an evolving read on leetic (town --> maf)

and on that note, mac had an evolving read on lc (town --> maf)

and i think people with more of a voice are more important to interrogate than ppl like th who are not as visible in the town's conscience (don't mean that with any offense)
Please feel free to interrogate me.
oh idk i don't have questions rn i was just hoping someone other than you would be like "YEAH" and then do the work and i'd watch a movie or something

i'll get back to you later tho i got this i'll be productive ;;

think i gotta start being more aggressive in thread
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:44 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:37 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:07 am funnygurl and master radishes both dipped out shortly before LC's self-vote.
i was at work but was peeking during breaks

anyway i voted lc because i didn't want to vote leetic 'cause mikey believed they were town. and lc was the only other option available and i was okay with that lynch. i was not finna see ted die

saw mikey on the wagon a bit later and that made me feel better about my decision

i believe in mikey lol

i voted tsp but i don't know if i believe in that

honestly... i'm just wondering who would kill dragomir. and i'm thinking about who's steering the game right now, because we're headed in the wrong direction if we had tvt wagons

our wolves are likely an active team

i don't wanna say this really but i suspect you sloonei.
Not unfair. My process is slow, and my volume usually puts me in a perceived leadership position. My Day 1s can look like a mess, but they are geared toward making Day 3 and onward easier.
That said, my method relies on cooperation and I hope that, even if I am a suspect, people are willing to talk with me about the things we are all doing. I voted for leetic because he felt like the best optipn among the viable wagons. You trusted your vote to Mikey. Why?
if he's a wolf then i'ma be sad so i'm hoping he really is town here so we can WORK TOGETHER and WIN THE GAME
Okay, but why did you follow him?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am Scum team could be Mikey, funny girl and tedextr as far as I'm concerned
Why these three names in particular?
It feels like they're working together to win the game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:39 am you had an evolving read on leetic (town --> maf)

and on that note, mac had an evolving read on lc (town --> maf)

and i think people with more of a voice are more important to interrogate than ppl like th who are not as visible in the town's conscience (don't mean that with any offense)
Please feel free to interrogate me.
oh idk i don't have questions rn i was just hoping someone other than you would be like "YEAH" and then do the work and i'd watch a movie or something

i'll get back to you later tho i got this i'll be productive ;;

think i gotta start being more aggressive in thread
Do whatever works to help you figure out what’s happening.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:46 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am Scum team could be Mikey, funny girl and tedextr as far as I'm concerned
I will give you a hint, I was scum reading funnygurl for most of the day.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Can you point to specific moments?

Funnygurl and ts account would be super aggressive in their associations if they’re partners. And funnygurl and ted. Maybe that sort of thing happens in non-syndicate places.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:46 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:44 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:37 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:07 am funnygurl and master radishes both dipped out shortly before LC's self-vote.
i was at work but was peeking during breaks

anyway i voted lc because i didn't want to vote leetic 'cause mikey believed they were town. and lc was the only other option available and i was okay with that lynch. i was not finna see ted die

saw mikey on the wagon a bit later and that made me feel better about my decision

i believe in mikey lol

i voted tsp but i don't know if i believe in that

honestly... i'm just wondering who would kill dragomir. and i'm thinking about who's steering the game right now, because we're headed in the wrong direction if we had tvt wagons

our wolves are likely an active team

i don't wanna say this really but i suspect you sloonei.
Not unfair. My process is slow, and my volume usually puts me in a perceived leadership position. My Day 1s can look like a mess, but they are geared toward making Day 3 and onward easier.
That said, my method relies on cooperation and I hope that, even if I am a suspect, people are willing to talk with me about the things we are all doing. I voted for leetic because he felt like the best optipn among the viable wagons. You trusted your vote to Mikey. Why?
if he's a wolf then i'ma be sad so i'm hoping he really is town here so we can WORK TOGETHER and WIN THE GAME
Okay, but why did you follow him?
FRIENDSHIP i mean idk if someone's got a strong town read and you trust them then you let them do their thing i guess idk. i mean he was right
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Obligatory “looking for teammate associations before we have a single flip is dangerous” reminder.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:49 ami mean he was right
I do not hear this often so I am taking the liberty of quoting this whenever it is true again.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

I hate to be the person to bring it up, but it is interesting Turnip Head is looking for a team of three. I thought with 15 players it would be more likely that we are looking at a team of four.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:48 am

Funnygurl and ts account would be super aggressive in their associations if they’re partners. And funnygurl and ted. Maybe that sort of thing happens in non-syndicate places.
What if you looked into it and got back to me? If they're wolves together I see playful interactions, not super aggression. especially funnygurl -> mikey and funnygurl -> ted. Mikey -> funnygurl has been a more deliberate read, and then ted's just like their pet jackal
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 am I hate to be the person to bring it up, but it is interesting Turnip Head is looking for a team of three. I thought with 15 players it would be more likely that we are looking at a team of four.
I'm not looking for a team of three I think I found a team of three
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 am I hate to be the person to bring it up, but it is interesting Turnip Head is looking for a team of three. I thought with 15 players it would be more likely that we are looking at a team of four.
Three would be my assumption too, for what it’s worth. But I also suspect our two absentees are self-aligned. Maybe they’re split.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And yes if we lynch someone it should be on their own merits and not on any unproven teammate connections of course
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 am

What if you looked into it and got back to me? If they're wolves together I see playful interactions, not super aggression. especially funnygurl -> mikey and funnygurl -> ted. Mikey -> funnygurl has been a more deliberate read, and then ted's just like their pet jackal
It’s your theory and I don’t like doing this type of investigating, so I’m not gonna do that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:55 am And yes if we lynch someone it should be on their own merits and not on any unproven teammate connections of course
Vote for someone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Everybody vote for somebody!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:55 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 am

It’s your theory and I don’t like doing this type of investigating, so I’m not gonna do that.
But you usually do it when I ask 0_0

And I usually do not do it when you ask 0_0
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:56 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:55 am And yes if we lynch someone it should be on their own merits and not on any unproven teammate connections of course
Vote for someone.
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:54 am
I am trying to see how you can come up with this scum team but I do not see it. As the person most familiar with funnygurl in this game, why would I warn everyone of her incredibly dynamic wolf game? I could simply say her wolf game is obvious and that she slanks hard as a wolf- the fact that she is here at all guarantees she is town, and then rely on my own aggressive personality to shut down dissent. That does not work. Furthermore, ted posted a massive wall town casing me seemingly with the intent to make sloonei shut up. I do not believe that is partnery behavior either, as it requires a lot of effort and insight on ted's behalf, more than is required to defend a partner. I think they are just town.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:56 am
Vote for someone.
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
I half expected that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 am
I am trying to see how you can come up with this scum team but I do not see it. As the person most familiar with funnygurl in this game, why would I warn everyone of her incredibly dynamic wolf game? I could simply say her wolf game is obvious and that she slanks hard as a wolf- the fact that she is here at all guarantees she is town, and then rely on my own aggressive personality to shut down dissent. That does not work. Furthermore, ted posted a massive wall town casing me seemingly with the intent to make sloonei shut up. I do not believe that is partnery behavior either, as it requires a lot of effort and insight on ted's behalf, more than is required to defend a partner. I think they are just town.
For what it’s worth, ted posted a massive wall in defense of mac (his teammate) at one point last game.

Idk if he’d pull out the exact same move two games in a row when his entire team from the previous game is also on this one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:00 am
ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 am
For what it’s worth, ted posted a massive wall in defense of mac (his teammate) at one point last game.

Idk if he’d pull out the exact same move two games in a row when his entire team from the previous game is also on this one.
Would you mind quoting this wall?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay but see that's exactly what I'm saying. As soon as someone brings up the possibility of you being aligned, you've immediately got the perfect "proof" lined up that they aren't
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Like that's exactly what you were going for
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Three would be my assumption too, for what it’s worth. But I also suspect our two absentees are self-aligned. Maybe they’re split.
Hmmm... the OP says there are only two factions. I interpret that to mean no third parties, either.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:02 am Okay but see that's exactly what I'm saying. As soon as someone brings up the possibility of you being aligned, you've immediately got the perfect "proof" lined up that they aren't
Probably because it is factual that we are not aligned...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Anyways I'm shutting up about this now because I know I sound like a crazy person until someone else sees what I see
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:04 am Anyways I'm shutting up about this now because I know I sound like a crazy person until someone else sees what I see
I just provided you sound logic that nearly disproves the entire wolf team, and the best you could do is "You were planning for this, the scenario where someone brings up this exact trio, all along and brought suspicion on your partner day 1 when it wasn't necessary just so that you could shut down the three-player associative on day 2!" No, apply Occam's Razor, and you should find your answer.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Dragomir in deadchat: "Occam's Razor is stupid, it shouldn't be a real thing, I've seen plenty of times where the simplest explanation wasn't what happened!"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Your sound logic means nothing to me, I play with my gut. Plenty of wolves have tried to argue with me with "sound logic"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:03 am
Hmmm... the OP says there are only two factions. I interpret that to mean no third parties, either.
As would I. Didn’t see that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Essentially your "sound logic" is using the same things that I suspect you of doing, and then saying you didn't do them
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:07 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:04 am Anyways I'm shutting up about this now because I know I sound like a crazy person until someone else sees what I see
I just provided you sound logic that nearly disproves the entire wolf team, and the best you could do is "You were planning for this, the scenario where someone brings up this exact trio, all along and brought suspicion on your partner day 1 when it wasn't necessary just so that you could shut down the three-player associative on day 2!" No, apply Occam's Razor, and you should find your answer.
I don’t have a horse in this race, but you’ve not disproven anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 am I don’t have a horse in this race, but you’ve not disproven anything.
I said nearly. There is a world where I did not realize Funnygurl was my partner until halfway through the phase.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 am
ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:07 am
I don’t have a horse in this race, but you’ve not disproven anything.
I don’t think you’ve nearly proven anything. Proof implies factual confirmation. You’ve expressed an opinionated argument about a topic none of us could theoretically confirm. TH is not totally off base for having this suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:56 pm
ts account wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:52 pm What is your analysis of the nightkill?
Drago was the most obvious civilian in the game.

Nightkill analysis is not my strengh. I'm open to theories if anyone's into that, but at this stage in the game I don't know how far it's going to get us.
It does tell us that the mafia team isn’t comprised of the people who were trying to convince us that Drago was clearly scum
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:22 amTH is not totally off base for having this suspicion.
I am surprised you can say this without erupting into a fit of the giggles.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:22 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:56 pm
ts account wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:52 pm What is your analysis of the nightkill?
Drago was the most obvious civilian in the game.

Nightkill analysis is not my strengh. I'm open to theories if anyone's into that, but at this stage in the game I don't know how far it's going to get us.
It does tell us that the mafia team isn’t comprised of the people who were trying to convince us that Drago was clearly scum
I wouldn’t totally bank on that. In my experience Night 1 kills consist of kicking a bunch of names around until one sticks. All it takes is a general feeling that killing Drago isn’t a high-risk move.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:22 amTH is not totally off base for having this suspicion.
I am surprised you can say this without erupting into a fit of the giggles.
This is not the same as saying that I agree with the suspicion. But a civilian has only seen their own role card. If TH is a civilian, it’s not impossible for him to suspect the possibility of the three of you being partners. If it’s a distinct possible he observes, it’s worth putting it into the thread, even if it’s just so we can talk it out and decide it’s wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
Here is dragomir's last will. It is not much to go on, since they only had one real scum read that was shared by many other players to begin with. I will assume that Dragomir softed or slipped PR somewhere, as that would be a better reason to kill drago over another person with drago's scum reads.

Sloonei: Have you found that post wherein ted defends macdougall as a partner with a wallpost?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:28 am
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
Here is dragomir's last will. It is not much to go on, since they only had one real scum read that was shared by many other players to begin with. I will assume that Dragomir softed or slipped PR somewhere, as that would be a better reason to kill drago over another person with drago's scum reads.

Sloonei: Have you found that post wherein ted defends macdougall as a partner with a wallpost?
I’ll pull it up when i’m on my laptop. Searching on my phone is a hassle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:08 am Dragomir in deadchat: "Occam's Razor is stupid, it shouldn't be a real thing, I've seen plenty of times where the simplest explanation wasn't what happened!"
:haha:

I don't even know what Occam's Razor is, but this sounds about accurate.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Do not post in the game if you're dead. Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]ts account[/mention] It turns out ted did not post a wall defending mac in the thread. Instead it was a series of posts defending him. I remember it as a massive wall because we had a long conversation in scum chat about how he should handle Mac, who was a top suspect at the time, and he decided that he wanted to make a hard push in defense of him. It was a wall of text in scumchat.

Here are the posts that stand out:
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40 am I skimmed the Mac push and I want it on record that he does have a point w/r/t his other GoC games, I scum read him from his first few posts and questions in Inception when I was practicing my scum hunting and I am far from feeling him scum here

Although him showing his pelts is kind of a turn off
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:28 am First, I think you’re putting a lot more stock into how I’m reading you when my suspicion was more of a “he’s not doing anything and has shit tone so i’m fine voting there” which feels rather weird. You even mentioned how my vote on you would express towards that, even though it’s not in these exact words, but this is essentially what you were doing as well. I wasn’t really scum reading you heavily because I had nothing to go based off of. I do have for G-Man. You started posting a lot more of your analysis, which was what my initial vote was based on, you not doing anything. I think this angle that you’ve taken is really opportunistic because I don’t remember saying anything about your slot other than placing a vote on you or calling you scum for not doing anything. This dichotomy is weird, do you feel like I should be voting you right here or? I don’t get it. It seems like disingenous posturing, you mentioned I was looking elsewhere while voting you, so I wasn’t really scum reading you, and i clearly stated reasons for scum reading G-Man and pushing him.

Secondly, yes, I think that posting is real and it doesn’t even matter if he’s Saitama or not, my point was I expect mafia members to know of each other’s actions so that just spews him not scum.

Going back to my point about G-Man, you’ve been constantly poked and when you started doing shit, people kind of either left you or voted you anyway, which probably means you’re town, whereas G-Man has been poked, he’s on people’s scum lists, people have actual reasoning to vote there and yet he’s constantly being avoided. People comment on how bad he looks and never hard push him. But people do push you though.

I mean, Mac’s play just reminds me of All My Circuits really, and me having an obvious scum read on him reading Inception and seeing how easy he is to be caught as scum, of course I’m going to lean the opposite because I can’t find anything scum about him in this game, so what’s your point?
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:47 am Hi I’d like to introduce you to a concept known as the fake derp clear, have you been introduced before or is this your first time?
I would've perceived it as fake if I had a reason to believe he was scum. Which I don't. Because, once again, he has nothing scummy about him.

Jumping from me not having any reasoning to scum read a slot that I've easily scum read in the past to believing an alleged "fake attempt at derp clear because he's scum" requires some kind of mental contortion to get to that conclusion.
I mean you’re pushing something that just isn’t AI as a reason to TR mac, and it just isn’t.
My point was that I'm not seeing scum Mac here unlike his Inception game where I sniped his ass page 10 or something.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Now I have to ask: why did you care about that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:11 am Now I have to ask: why did you care about that?
I wanted to see if the defense was as well thought out and insightful as it was this time around. Personally, I find it lacks that je ne sais quoi.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Does ted play on mafiauniverse? What is their username there?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:11 am Now I have to ask: why did you care about that?
I wanted to see if the defense was as well thought out and insightful as it was this time around. Personally, I find it lacks that je ne sais quoi.
What does that mean to you?
Why is ted's handling of his scum partner in a previous game relevant to his handling of you in this game if you guys are not partners?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Epignosis ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”