Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D2)

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:08 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:04 am Because the dude went hard at me man, i fucking town read that shit, i can't read him, i need him out to read other people. I think his case on me sucks but he doesn't feel scum like he felt in GoC.

His case = sucked balls

how he went about it = probably town

anything else to him ? no.

what do you fucking do with that really
is it your natural inclination to town read those that "go hard at you"?
yes
Curious
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:38 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 am Teds at two votes from GoC teammates with one against
what is the strongest read you have on a player in this game right now, either town or mafia?
Mac is town.
Can you give me cliffs of the TSP/Dragomir engagements that were?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head having 0 votes in this vote spread is curious. If he were town one would think scum would find his button a satisfying resting place.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 am Turnip Head having 0 votes in this vote spread is curious. If he were town one would think scum would find his button a satisfying resting place.
That would make TH / speed the exact team. See that happening?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am Scum team could be Mikey, funny girl and tedextr as far as I'm concerned
Curious

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 am Turnip Head having 0 votes in this vote spread is curious. If he were town one would think scum would find his button a satisfying resting place.
Why?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

speed placed his vote on TH for the entirety of day 1 if i remember correctly, th didn't mention it at all from what i can remember
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tbh just push speed and make him say something else, staying on LC is the laziest shit i've ever seen

[VOTE: Speed ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Doing a quick glance at TH's game and I'm seeing a lot of the surface level pen pushing scum like to do. Not much real gamesolving, a lot of accusations and statements with little insight into the underlying thought behind them. I particularly don't understand/buy that his level of Tedxtr suspicion vibes with the fact that Ted has been his primary focus (notwithstanding his vote isn't there atm).

Should TH be scum I'd suggest one scum teammate in that little cute threesome, and it's not Funnygirl because Funnygirl has actually been the target of real sticky vitriol from him. He's had a suspicion of Tedxtr for a while and done very little to promote it, but he won't let go of it. Very scum distancing esque.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:20 am
:ponder:
ISO him and specifically focus on the way he's treated his "suspects". There's really nothing behind them. He arrived at "Ted=scum" and basically just stuck to it. When asked why his vote stayed there he retorted "why didn't you join me"? It's very meh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:19 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:19 am speed placed his vote on TH for the entirety of day 1 if i remember correctly, th didn't mention it at all from what i can remember
This is an incomprehensible train of thought.

I suspect TH based on something totally different. You dismiss it at hand because Speedchuck stuck his vote there all day one, which would mean for TH to be scum it has to be exactly Speedchuck as his partner, which can't be true because ...

Sound like you just don't want TH lynched to me. Wonder why that might be.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: turnip head] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

Aw man, I'm finally properly awake and fed and ready to play some Mafia and you all leave my wagon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:43 am Aw man, I'm finally properly awake and fed and ready to play some Mafia and you all leave my wagon.
I would like for you to focus on Turnip Head, Long Con and Speedchuck analysis if you have time.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'll be honest, I haven't read FG's walls yet. Are they worth reading? I will, but I'm also going to preemptively voice my suspicion of any leading wagon who suddenly comes out with half a dozen wall posts like that.

Mainly when catching up I was focusing on how votes landed on me. I have to say, I don't mind them, actually. TS' was from much earlier and came about naturally (I basically dared him to). Sloonei seemed like he was unsatisified and was reaching around for a new angle to take. Mac's consistent that I'm still in his PoE and voting me is a very Mac thing at that moment (as opposed to a proper slanker). The only vote that didn't seem backed up was Ted's.

The fact the wagon has also now dissipated makes me think it's mainly townies looking for the clue to crack this case open. It hasn't affected my TRs of any of my voters, to be honest.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:43 am Aw man, I'm finally properly awake and fed and ready to play some Mafia and you all leave my wagon.
I would like for you to focus on Turnip Head, Long Con and Speedchuck analysis if you have time.
I've made my position on LC clear - I'm not voting there today. Barring some revelation about game mechanics, I don't see a wolf, any wolf, even you or someone equally bold, self-voting and sitting there whilst the wagons were tied like he did.

I'll do proper ISOs of the other two later.

And Mac, do something for me too, if you have time - find me town, sooner or later. Your PoE is three low content producers and me. It's not a very inspiring PoE and my inclusion in it has never been properly justified beyond a generic 'MR could be scum too' that I've seen. Read me properly and take a firmer stance.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:55 am
I've made my position on LC clear - I'm not voting there today. Barring some revelation about game mechanics, I don't see a wolf, any wolf, even you or someone equally bold, self-voting and sitting there whilst the wagons were tied like he did.

And Mac, do something for me too, if you have time - find me town, sooner or later. Your PoE is three low content producers and me. It's not a very inspiring PoE and my inclusion in it has never been properly justified beyond a generic 'MR could be scum too' that I've seen. Read me properly and take a firmer stance.
Perhaps you should read the thread before you make statements like this.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:55 am

Perhaps you should read the thread before you make statements like this.
Which thread? This one? I have.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mac’s got town reads that are easy to identify.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:03 am Mac’s got town reads that are easy to identify.
And they've led to an uninspiring PoE, one which includes me for reasons I don't fully get. So he's going to need to re-evaluate.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Here are some posts you've made about me:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:29 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:54 pm I've not had the time to do to sit down and properly read through and think about things, but a few random musings:

-Just...no way LC isn't a civ, right? If he was scum making a gambit, he wouldn't have left it tied, surely. Someone tell me why he could reasonably be mafia, otherwise I'm locking him in as town.

-The lack of excitement around EoD also confirms that the scum didn't care who got lynched. This, like others I see, makes me want to look at people who sat on their votes. This requires more thinking and re-reading.

-Normally I'd put odds on one of the lynchee's voters being scum, but if they were happy with the wagons (leetic, LC, ted) then it's just as likely they let the town lynch one of their own and fell on one of the other wagons or even off-wagon. I rely heavily on VCA, personally, but don't see the point in wasting my brain cells on it just yet. Maybe when I get bored later in the round.

-Not that it matters much at the moment, but I'm bad at timezones and EoD is an hour earlier than I thought it was. I might occasionally be able to make it, if I bother to make the effort.
I feel like the bolded is very much scumthought. He is justifying why not to exercise his usual civilian mindset based on abstraction. Absolving himself of his duty to be provocative. This entire post in fact has that same tone.
Tone-reading a single post of mine that I even said was one of 'random musings'.

Scum!me would happily VCA the shit out of those wagons in order to end up at a lack of any conclusion.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:33 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:08 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Turnip Head is town.
Explain your thought process on why TH is town now? I liked your point about him watching and commenting and sitting on a dead wagon. (It may have only been 1 vote off, but it had no momentum.)
He's not lying about having a town read on leetic, and the response of telling me to shove my vote up my ass looked authentic.
Okay, that's kind of how I felt too.

I've flip-flopped on TH a lot so far (in my head more so than in thread). His overall tone feels really good; his contributions/actions or lack thereof are open to questioning.
I am starting to see a wolf in Radishes. His meandering commentary reads false to me.
That's cool I guess.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:48 am Of the living, Dragomir had the worst impression of Speedchuck, Long Con and Radishes I think.

The problem is that, I also had really bad impressions of those three and if one or more of them are bad I feel (not trying to sound egotistical) like I'm a better target than Dragomir given our comparable positions in the game.

So I'm not sure that Dragomir was killed for being super right about his suspects. I think it's more likely that Dragomir was killed because he was wedging someone named Sloonei.
Drago had no impression of me, actually.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:04 am It's just that there is no world in which Sloonei is the right lynch. He is the town captain and his effort is incredible so far going far beyond anything he mustered in the GOC. And if he is town and we flip him it's almost game throwing. So if not him, then whom? Who makes a decision to shoot Dragomir that isn't Sloonei? Can a team that has Long Con and/or Speedchuck and/or Turnip Head in it choose to shoot him? I really don't think so. Then again perhaps this is all just wifom. But wifom is garbage reasoning. Turnip Head shoots Sloonei I feel. Speedchuck and LC shoot Mac? It might be galaxy brain but I almost want to townclear all three of them because of this. Unless TH and Sloonei are teammates? Actually I think they might be? They were both towncored by me.

I am wondering whether TS Account's game quality here has risen exactly because of his alignment (and contributing partners)? Or perhaps the same can be said for Funnygirl? But Funnygirl's schtick of begging Mikey to find her ... is that in range for any scum to play up to that degree? I ... don't think so.

Master Radishes is the one who can be scum in any combinations though. He has no reason to prefer to shoot me or Sloonei. Maybe that makes him town? He is hung out to dry?

[snip the rest]
You waste 100 words on what other players would do based on WIFOM then conclude I fit every combination. That's not a read on me, I'm just ebing treated as a leftover. (Also, why couldn't I shoot you? You're the only one who expressed a solid suspicion of me D1.)

Maybe I missed some posts? But as far as I can see you've shown no reason to actually SR me beyond I fit into worlds you're building. That's what you did in D1 too. That's clearly your style and that's fine, but I think you're town and we should be working together. So sort through this thought process and figure me out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's a good talent you have there of quoting a bunch of reasons I have to scumread you and saying that I haven't provided anyway.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

any*
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 am That's a good talent you have there of quoting a bunch of reasons I have to scumread you and saying that I haven't provided anyway.
Thanks, I've worked hard over the years to polish it up. :workit:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are town you're and think I am town, there are better ways of going about resolving this than telling me that I haven't made posts/content that I clearly have.

And as Sloonei said I have articulated town reads. That they are not ones you appreciate is not my concern. My concern is being correct. That my POE is full of people that make too sense/is too agreeable isn't an argument. Show me people I town read who aren't.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:17 am If you are town you're and think I am town, there are better ways of going about resolving this than telling me that I haven't made posts/content that I clearly have.

And as Sloonei said I have articulated town reads. That they are not ones you appreciate is not my concern. My concern is being correct. That my POE is full of people that make too sense/is too agreeable isn't an argument. Show me people I town read who aren't.
I've made like two posts about you in the space of a few minutes. I promise I've left myself enough time to do other things too.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

kinda disappointed. hoped to see more. well, onwards
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 am Teds at two votes from GoC teammates with one against
what is the strongest read you have on a player in this game right now, either town or mafia?
Mac is town.
Now go the other way. Strongest suspect?
Speed on probability alone
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:14 am
Mac is town.
Can you give me cliffs of the TSP/Dragomir engagements that were?
Don’t know what this means
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by Funnygurl555 »

i'm done with day 1 now. radish really needs a good grilling, lc is town, i don't support a turnip lynch, speed's reactive posts are very natural and imo give him town points

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this would be good, but idk if it's genuine since he stated his intentions when making the vote. that means it ain't a real pressure vote yeah?
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:24 pm Hmm. What happens if I push this button?

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
this isn't good because it shows that he has no real suspicions, but then again he also said that in his next post.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 pm ok speeds here.

if not th then which person would you also wanna see die? I dont disagree with your th analysis but the wagon coming out of nowhere along with your sudden endorsement of it is sketchy
If not TH...

I'm not entirely against LC dying, but he looks better to me now that he's been at it longer. Dragomir's not a bad option, neither is Epi or TSP. Leetic... I'm not sure why the thread turned on him after he was most towny in the first few pages. I read sloonei's reasons, but I just haven't read closely enough to catch that I guess.
speed sees that dragomir strongly suspects him and yet he prods dragomir for a vote. townie
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:58 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
You've got this nailed down to a POE of 5 on D1 and you aren't comfortable voting? :evileye:
radish casting doubt in dragomir. i guess i should note this
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:02 pm Sloonei, you sure Drago is your strongest town read...?
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:02 pm Sloonei, you sure Drago is your strongest town read...?
I am. Why?
His most recent post was...very noncommittal.
it's important to note here that when my wagon was at L-2, turnip chose to keep his vote on ts account. while this could look like posturing, it demonstrably isn't.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm I think funnygurl has too much town cred compared to her contributions. I can tone-read her as town but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Her defense of tedextr doesn't come across as completely genuine to me, either
i think this post is really good from th. it's the most effort i've seen them put in all phase, for one. also, they're defending a wagon that ended up being town. sure that could be faked but still good
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:29 pm I dug into leetic's ISO. He's got a good vibe to start with and his points don't seem underhanded or opportunistic, but that vibe sort of deteriorates as the day goes on, which could be a reaction to him getting votes. At one point he makes a point-for-point attack on ted which I found to be a little extra but I generally like the case.

He also made a really interesting point that got lost in the early game:
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
This exchange looks sketchy on Mikey tbh

I came out of leetic's ISO feeling good about his early game and kind of questioning his vibe change later on, and I like his points about ted. I don't think I want to lynch leetic.
suggests an alternative to a leetic lynch. also good
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:22 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm I think funnygurl has too much town cred compared to her contributions. I can tone-read her as town but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Her defense of tedextr doesn't come across as completely genuine to me, either
So what are you going to do about it?
Well ideally we lynch ted first
i'm not liking radish throwing a bunch of names around and waiting to see what sticks. but with that said it's important to see what names *are*
said. if radish is a wolf i doubt this is distancing
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:43 pm What if we all vote Speedchuck? Anyone?
so i'm at the part where lc self-voted. one of the first things he says afterwards is this.
okay yeah that self-vote is pure.
Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:42 pm I really don't think leetic is bad here.
interesting response by turnip head.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 pm I think our long con is broken, maybe we can exchange it for a newer model
i agree. th's d1 eod was good
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm This kind of defeatism always ends in a civilian lynch
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

naaah i'm really done this time. got a vote parked on radishes.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:01 am Tedxtr has demonstrated that his wolf game is better than what it would have to be for him to be wolf here.
I think this is the basis of my townread on him, yeah
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 am
Mac is town.
What does this even mean?

And does 'probability alone' mean you don't have to justify your read?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Actually TSP doesn't have a single read on me in his ISO that is accompanied by reasons.

Does he have reasons for anyone else?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am Actually TSP doesn't have a single read on me in his ISO that is accompanied by reasons.

he had some reasons for suspecting me but it didn't warrant his voting me yesterday

i think he's scummy do you think he's scummy?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:55 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am Actually TSP doesn't have a single read on me in his ISO that is accompanied by reasons.

he had some reasons for suspecting me but it didn't warrant his voting me yesterday

Yeah I'd mark him as scummy.

There are other reasons I might explain after I vote.

[VOTE: Tonystarkprime] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

alright i'll join ya
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

you're really hung up on this vote
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 am
Mac is town.
What does this even mean?

And does 'probability alone' mean you don't have to justify your read?
It means I kinda townread most others on the suspects list. Given a scum team composed of that suspects list, you're the most likely.
That is a justification of my read. Do you want additional justification?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Additional justification: I read through Speed's posts and found nothing that justified a town read. There was an interaction with Ted that set off my tinglies, but it's not a particularly discrete read.
Master Radishes
Hitman

The majority of votes are now sitting on three of the four lowest posters in speed, TSP, and TH (the fourth being LC, who has also had several votes previously this round).

Apparently no one else see a problem with this?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:08 am

you're really hung up on this vote
I mean additionally of all the people I've voted for this game I've given the most sustained reasoning for why I suspected for you and then voted for you. You just reread and you saw I was expressing suspicion of you early day one and I kept it. If you expect me to have detailed reasoning each time I want to vote someone early in the day, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 am The majority of votes are now sitting on three of the four lowest posters in speed, TSP, and TH (the fourth being LC, who has also had several votes previously this round).

Apparently no one else see a problem with this?
seems a little easy, dontcha think

Sloonei and Mac have both expressed some hesitation about this.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm not saying there's not a scum there somewhere, but we as a town are currently taking the path of least resistance rather than doing the heavy lifting.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'd agree with Mac that the only person who doesn't kill Sloonei is Sloonei if it weren't that the last time I was scum we intentionally didn't kill Sloonei to allow that argument to be made.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I said I'd ISO a couple of them anyway, so I'll do that now. (May end up interrupted and have to finish later.)

Just on a big picture level I have concerns with how this town has been voting (or not voting), across both Days so far.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If MR is scum they're scum with TH I think. FG said in one of her longer posts that that was unlikely. Conclusion: not scum?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:43 am If MR is scum they're scum with TH I think. FG said in one of her longer posts that that was unlikely. Conclusion: not scum?
Qualify this. What would MR be scum with TH?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Here's a fun one: A readlist based only on people's current votes:

Good votes - MacDougall, Sloonei, Funnygurl, ts account, Epignosis
Not Good Votes - Turnip Head, Master Radishes, Long Con, TSP, Ted
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”