Coronavirus Mafia [ENDGAME]

What's the craic?

Poll ended at Mon May 04, 2020 12:23 am

This is REAL wrestling: no gimmicks.
17%
Who are you again?: all players must open the day with an in character post.
No votes
Hey, that’s the other game!: everyone must post a post that rhymes for their vote to count. Or a haiku. Something poemy.
33%
All I want is some ice cream: after the phase, all players get ice cream. (hosts and dead peeps etc.)
50%

Total votes: 6
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am My character is so fun to roleplay as that I don’t know how. LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:03 am Hmm, let’s spread the love
Vote
DDL
The more I think about it the more I don't like these posts. The attitudes are wrong.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
Your attitudes are wrong
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:15 am I think it's more tonal impurity that I see in Tony so far than anything concerning his attitudes toward the game.

Although upon a second read I do agree that 'spreading the love' is an odd attitude. It seems like an easy way to get a vote down and spread the votes into something anti-town more than spreading it into something pro-town if you catch my drift.
I don’t catch your drift. Why is it anti-town to have my vote on someone who I think is suspicious? what of that idea is anti-town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:28 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:18 am @juliets - anything to say on the Tony front? You're online and made a recent post but are staying somewhat outside of the ongoing talk here.
I haven't seen enough from Tony to make any assessment about him. The last game I played with him I didn't read him as town until late into the game. I have not been intentionally staying outside the ongoing talk, I was making the ISO links so we can more easily find people's posts.
Didn’t you vote for me in that game?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hyena wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
You seem oddly concerned about an LC lynch.
Agreed! I realize that DDL has only posted once, but do you have any sort of assessment of them at the moment?
Me or MR?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:18 am @juliets - anything to say on the Tony front? You're online and made a recent post but are staying somewhat outside of the ongoing talk here.
I haven't seen enough from Tony to make any assessment about him. The last game I played with him I didn't read him as town until late into the game. I have not been intentionally staying outside the ongoing talk, I was making the ISO links so we can more easily find people's posts.
Yes at the very, very end - the last day in fact after having read you as town in the couple of days preceding that, and not knowing how to read you preceding that. There was a post at the last minute, I can't remember by who, that made me second guess myself. My vote lost the game for town. I just sucked at reading you in that came, and won't make an assessment early in this one.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: "game" not "came"
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:07 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 am You know the scene in elf where the manager yells “SIX. INCHES.” At zoey deschanel?

Imagine I’m doing that at all times but it’s 6 feet.
Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life
Sorry I only know good music
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:23 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:07 am
juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:04 am Hello everyone! I love this player list, some of my favorites.

@Hyena who were you in Inception Mafia? Elephant (Mendel) also pocketed me hard so I can relate but at least I gained a friend out of it.

I'll be in and out today, more in than out this afternoon.
Pretty sure he was hyena!
There were too many animals in that game to keep track of them all.
An now the talkin vegetables is complainin about the animals worlds gone all topsy turvy cause of them disease-spreadin lizardmen turnin the vegetables gay
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:15 am I think it's more tonal impurity that I see in Tony so far than anything concerning his attitudes toward the game.

Although upon a second read I do agree that 'spreading the love' is an odd attitude. It seems like an easy way to get a vote down and spread the votes into something anti-town more than spreading it into something pro-town if you catch my drift.
why do you need a 'drift' here? is you roleplaying or just trying to influence people without clearly stating your gripes, hm?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 pm I don’t catch your drift. Why is it anti-town to have my vote on someone who I think is suspicious? what of that idea is anti-town
why is ddl suspicious to you he ain't done nothin
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Juliets] aubergine she scum 100%
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I am serious about that btw lynch Juliets.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:59 am Voting MP7 cuz who knows when the next chance to do that will be

[VOTE: M Plus 7] aubergine
DDL, I don't understand this vote. Is there any further explanation?
It's a joke.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:27 pm
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:07 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 am You know the scene in elf where the manager yells “SIX. INCHES.” At zoey deschanel?

Imagine I’m doing that at all times but it’s 6 feet.
Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life
Sorry I only know good music
:slick: Then you haven't lived, my friend.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:36 pm I am serious about that btw lynch Juliets.
Why do you think I am bad?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:04 am Hello everyone! I love this player list, some of my favorites.

@Hyena who were you in Inception Mafia? Elephant (Mendel) also pocketed me hard so I can relate but at least I gained a friend out of it.

Pre-emptively telling people what times she will be here. Or making excuses for the times she will be away.
Another excuse for 'staying outside the ongoing talk'
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:59 am Voting MP7 cuz who knows when the next chance to do that will be

It's very obviously a D1 vote. This post looks like contributing, but isn't.
juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:19 pm
Yes at the very, very end - the last day in fact after having read you as town in the couple of days preceding that, and not knowing how to read you preceding that. There was a post at the last minute, I can't remember by who, that made me second guess myself. My vote lost the game for town. I just sucked at reading you in that came, and won't make an assessment early in this one.
'Won't make an assessment early in this one'
An excuse for not making a read.

Excuses and explanations-of-own-posts where they aren't needed, and nothing-posts that look like contributing but are not, both skew bad. Juliets is more concerned with appearance than warranted.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Is this a meme? It feels like a meme.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 60

Post by DrWilgy »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:17 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:50 pm Hello Hyena, pleasure to meet you. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a noodle.

Hello Hazelnut, how are you?
Dude! It's been forever. How are you holding up?
DUDE!! I'm alright. Just an annoyed engineer who's abit stir crazy. Hbu?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Pre-emptively telling people what times she will be here. Or making excuses for the times she will be away.
Another excuse for 'staying outside the ongoing talk'

It's very obviously a D1 vote. This post looks like contributing, but isn't.
juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:19 pm
'Won't make an assessment early in this one'
An excuse for not making a read.

Excuses and explanations-of-own-posts where they aren't needed, and nothing-posts that look like contributing but are not, both skew bad. Juliets is more concerned with appearance than warranted.
Um speedchuck? Do you not recall in the GOC which we just played that I at all times gave my status on when I would be around? Like everytime I left the thread, in the mornings when I was going to work, when I needed to quit playing for the night, all the time? Maybe you want to take a look back at that. Someone tried to call me bad in that game for that too but I was town.

Also, I have never been a Day 1 player. It always takes me a while to form reads. I do not apologize for it.

I don't know why DDL made that vote. Are you saying I shouldn't be asking that?

I don't care what people think about how I look, I play the game the way I play it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 385

Post by nutella »

Those are all the usual reasons juliets gets suspected when she's town. I'm not worried.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I just go with my gut. I'm not memeing.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

112 v MR v Tony was a fun juicy read. Don't really have stances on any of them yet but will be good to have that chunk of content to refer to later.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

That’s a pretty awful gut read then tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I would like to see more from DDL.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

I was hoping it would be a meme or a trap, but if it’s serious then, like...idk dude, that’s just how Jules plays.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 pm I was hoping it would be a meme or a trap, but if it’s serious then, like...idk dude, that’s just how Jules plays.
Yeah this concerns me about speed a bit tbh. I often incorrectly suspect him so I want to be careful about this, but it doesn't seem like him to state such a strong suspicion with quotes and everything this early in the game.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(last game I played with him he was scum and siirc didn't really do anything like that / didn't "tryhard", but that means little, he's clearly going for a different style this game regardless of alignment and could be hiding behind that)

Someone shut me up lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 pm I was hoping it would be a meme or a trap, but if it’s serious then, like...idk dude, that’s just how Jules plays.
Yeah this concerns me about speed a bit tbh. I often incorrectly suspect him so I want to be careful about this, but it doesn't seem like him to state such a strong suspicion with quotes and everything this early in the game.
I don’t really feel like I know his game as either alignment tbh but I do really dislike his Jules push. It’s just...bad. Pushing people for how they normally play is one of my pet peeves though so idk.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah preach it brotha. And he's played a lot of games with her and has seen her get called out for the same stuff so he should know better.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Six posts saying 'dis bad.' That's quite the echo chamber you two are in. Hope you're staying six feet apart.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

We’re shouting agreeing opinions at each other from the safety of our cars
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 pm (last game I played with him he was scum and siirc didn't really do anything like that / didn't "tryhard", but that means little, he's clearly going for a different style this game regardless of alignment and could be hiding behind that)

Someone shut me up lol
What's the difference between "clearly going for a different style" and "has a different style based on his alignment"?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

There's a 112 vs MR thing on page 2. I like 112's side of the exchange. MR's side is weird. He's dismissive of 112's suspicion without being confrontational. It feels manipulative, but I'm undecided on whether it's scummy or not. After all, town doesn't want to be suspected either.

Relevant posts:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:34 am Lmao I was literally sitting here refreshing when I saw you online waiting for that post. :haha:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:55 am This is also your first game in awhile, I believe, and I'm the player you know best. In fact, I suspect you're not overly familiar with anyone else except to some extent Hyena and Nutella. So I wasn't surprised that you zeroed in on me (/us) immediately and ignored other players.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:09 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:52 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:46 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:34 am Lmao I was literally sitting here refreshing when I saw you online waiting for that post. :haha:
Also: I usually give you a fair shake and am careful before calling you out, no? In fact, I probably see you as being town at the beginning more than maf. Why would you be waiting on my call-out unless you realize that you're not playing your usual civ game?
On CDC, sure. But you did the same thing in Inception. I may have been 3P but was very much not mafia and was, in fact, townsiding hard early on.
So I was right in Inception and you're using that to say I don't read you well?

I'll let you get your game on and won't keep you tied down in discourse with me, but I have my :eye: on you.
As long as you don't have your unwashed hands on me.

(Arguing differences in reading 3P vs a wolf team is an unproductive argument that we can have after the game.)
The first post is particularly off-putting. There's no defense there, just a 'I knew you would say that' to take the wind out of 112's sails, so to speak.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:42 am I'm kidding MP is town.
I've seen nothing to convince me of this yet. :stare:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:12 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 pm (last game I played with him he was scum and siirc didn't really do anything like that / didn't "tryhard", but that means little, he's clearly going for a different style this game regardless of alignment and could be hiding behind that)

Someone shut me up lol
What's the difference between "clearly going for a different style" and "has a different style based on his alignment"?
Well he's doing a roleplaying thingy.

But also I'm sort of suggesting that even if he is the same alignment he could be deliberately trying to change it up so he doesn't get caught. That's assuming a broader philosophy of the extent to which players can control their meta, I guess.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:14 pm There's a 112 vs MR thing on page 2. I like 112's side of the exchange. MR's side is weird. He's dismissive of 112's suspicion without being confrontational. It feels manipulative, but I'm undecided on whether it's scummy or not. After all, town doesn't want to be suspected either.

Relevant posts:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:55 am This is also your first game in awhile, I believe, and I'm the player you know best. In fact, I suspect you're not overly familiar with anyone else except to some extent Hyena and Nutella. So I wasn't surprised that you zeroed in on me (/us) immediately and ignored other players.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:09 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:52 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:46 am
Also: I usually give you a fair shake and am careful before calling you out, no? In fact, I probably see you as being town at the beginning more than maf. Why would you be waiting on my call-out unless you realize that you're not playing your usual civ game?
On CDC, sure. But you did the same thing in Inception. I may have been 3P but was very much not mafia and was, in fact, townsiding hard early on.
So I was right in Inception and you're using that to say I don't read you well?

I'll let you get your game on and won't keep you tied down in discourse with me, but I have my :eye: on you.
As long as you don't have your unwashed hands on me.

(Arguing differences in reading 3P vs a wolf team is an unproductive argument that we can have after the game.)
The first post is particularly off-putting. There's no defense there, just a 'I knew you would say that' to take the wind out of 112's sails, so to speak.
This is a decent take. Your interpretation of the first quoted MR post is somewhat different from 112's reaction which was that he was caught in knowing that he would look bad [to a player who knows him well]. Either way it's awkward.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:39 am My pockets are open too if anyone wants to slide in.
Hello, Master Radishes! I'm stoked to be playing with you and other folks I haven't had that opportunity with yet.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Totally logical.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey juliets! It's been a while since we played together; I am looking forward to it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
You seem oddly concerned about an LC lynch.
Shouldn't town be concerned about an LC lynch if LC is town?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:33 am Having played for years with MR, I don't like his entrance and think he's a very good potential option for scum at this early stage of the coronavirus.
Spicy, I mindmelded a bit here too because that first post struck me the wrong way.

How would you say MR plays as town versus scum?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:38 am DrWigly's entrance was fishy and I agree with Nute's quick wit about calling him on it.

Hyena is a tricky player but I think is deserving of the benefit of the doubt at least until LyLo (or later this round, your call).
I think it's pretty NAI for Wilgy actually, he often says something about how he's a doctor or he's an _____.

I think I'm going to really like playing with you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:40 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:38 am
DrWigly's entrance was fishy and I agree with Nute's quick wit about calling him on it.

Hyena is a tricky player but I think is deserving of the benefit of the doubt at least until LyLo (or later this round, your call).
My one concern about nute is how she goes back and forth between M-Plus being wolf; is it genuine, or is she mimicking townthought through her back-and-forth on him? I'm inclined to say she's town, but it's good to get something down here.
I'm torn as well, and she fooled me in Day 1 of my return game, but I'm okay with her being town for now as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:57 am
What if I'm not actually suspecting you, am mafia, and just FoSed you in order to score townpoints? You're just assuming I'm town, which is exactly what I want in the proverbial world where I'm scum.
Oh my god this is amazing, I am on this.

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:11 am
112 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am In fairness to MR, I know he's playing (opposite me) a lot of games simultaneously lately, so that might affect how he's playing. And he's right that this is a different environment than we typically meet in. But I think his early posts were lackluster and that he said some things he's not able to back up well: read- attitudes in Tony's posts.
I didn't say I couldn't back them up. I just didn't. I kind of wanted to see if anyone else saw what I saw.

I'm going to go sit in the sun now. Stay 6 posts away from me.
:haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:23 am @MacDougall and Epignosis here are the ISO links for the players who have posted. Please transfer to the post up front where the names are listed. We can insert other players as they arrive. I think I got everyone, my apologies if I did not.
You're a hero.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:03 am Coyotes gettin the disease an goin rabid just like with them 5Gs causin fake virus flu from chinar
If you're going to roleplay like this all day phase, I need to leave you alive.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:36 pm I am serious about that btw lynch Juliets.
I'm listening.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I appreciate the juliets case, speed, but I think that's all NAI having known juliets all these years.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by 112 »

What if Tony and MR are both scum?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”