Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

How do you feel about the Racket game type?

This will be my preferred type.
17%
It seems cool.
42%
I see the appeal, but it's not for me.
42%
I don't like the idea.
No votes
Other somehow
No votes

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

How can you know for a fact that sloonei won't be at Lylo?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 am How can you know for a fact that sloonei won't be at Lylo?
Why are you refusing to consider the other two?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't know. I'm not doing it on purpose, I just don't suspect either of them. If I lose to a bad Russ or dunya I'll feel at peace with my choices lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t hate the idea of dragging this out one extra day. It most likely means I’m dead, but it might help clarify some things for somebody. I’m super busy and don’t think I’ll find the time to do anything in depth today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 am How can you know for a fact that sloonei won't be at Lylo?
pretend you have a crystal ball, and that crystal ball says sloonei is town. pretend you have a green check on him.

now, who's bad between me and russ? this is what i want a town TH to consider, if TH is actually town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yeah well i hate the idea of extending it 1 more day because of the fact you'll be dead and nothing new for me except a bombardment of accusations. i don't feel like going there and losing town the game because i couldn't defend myself properly.

if deadline was 5 minutes from now, who would your vote be on [mention]Sloonei[/mention]
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 pm yeah well i hate the idea of extending it 1 more day because of the fact you'll be dead and nothing new for me except a bombardment of accusations. i don't feel like going there and losing town the game because i couldn't defend myself properly.

if deadline was 5 minutes from now, who would your vote be on Sloonei
Turnip. That’s the simplest answer. I just have to convince myself that the simple answer is the correct one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:36 pm
pretend you have a crystal ball, and that crystal ball says sloonei is town. pretend you have a green check on him.

now, who's bad between me and russ? this is what i want a town TH to consider, if TH is actually town.
You :puppy:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [Day 2]

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:51 am TH, Nanook, and Sig are big ones to look at.
DDL, nutella, TSP, russ for sig-town, because possible TMI. (I'd have to read closer to see who)
Maybe Sloonei on the mac wagon if sig is scum?

That might seem a little inconclusive but I practically replaced into my own role D2, so. Busy weekend. My thoughts are a lot of places and I'm just spitballin.
would a scum speed put both of his teammates in the possible TMI category? probably not. -1 for russ being speed teammate.
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:31 pm
Russtifinko wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:11 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:38 pm
dunya wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:18 pm @speedchuck can you give us something to work with like, a role claim even at this point. your character name? who do you suspect? why?
I can give both, if people want. But I don't think it's that helpful. I'll give more thoughts tomorrow unless I get vigged.

Uhhhhhh, what now??????? Is this a baddie slip?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, vigging me or copping me would help solve the game tomorrow. Otherwise I'm mislynch bait in MYLO. No scumteam is going to kill me tonight.
i don't know how russti came to the conclusion that's a baddie slip but the excessive use of question marks make it seem rather over the top. and like speed said, he'd already mentioned exactly what he meant from the vig shot. +1 for russ being speed teammate.

also worth pointing out that apart from these two posts which happened on day 2 and night 3 respectively, alll of speedxruss interactions happened on day 4 so it's hard not to consider that as distancing.
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm I don't believe both of these role claims.

I also don't believe TH/Dunya are aligned. If so, this is the greatest distancing game ever played.

Russ/TH.
Russ/dunya.

I was leaning Dunya before the role claims.
Now I'd be leaning TH, but that last appeal to Russti didn't feel like w/w.

I'd probably go with Dunya. Her widening of her POE feels the most agenda driven, especially in the face of claims.
speed decides his poe is me, russ and TH. he doesn't see dunyaxturnip team at all, so that means russ has to be bad. and his last vote was on russ. russ doesn't even question why speed suspects him. he doesn't engage speed's posts during that time--he had an agenda to continue painting me in a negative light. then out of the blue, speed is 90% scum (i'm only 80%, but if you did the math i'm pretty sure i consume 95% of russ' posts :p )

where did this speed certainty come from?

speed votes for russ, again, no engagement between them. it's frankly odd. for someone who is deadset on defending themselves against sloonei and me (who they suspected from day 0), it is a glaring omission in russ' iso.

i also hate the blame game where russ sneakily blames me for the jack mislynch "we would have lynched speed yesterday had it not been for dunya's claim" -- shifting blame on a town effort is always gross and 9/10 times scummy. if you had reason to believe jack was town, you sure as hell didn't present it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ughhhh that was fucked up
speedchuck wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:51 am TH, Nanook, and Sig are big ones to look at.
DDL, nutella, TSP, russ for sig-town, because possible TMI. (I'd have to read closer to see who)
Maybe Sloonei on the mac wagon if sig is scum?

That might seem a little inconclusive but I practically replaced into my own role D2, so. Busy weekend. My thoughts are a lot of places and I'm just spitballin.
would a scum speed put both of his teammates in the possible TMI category? probably not. -1 for russ being speed teammate.
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:31 pm
Russtifinko wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:11 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:38 pm
I can give both, if people want. But I don't think it's that helpful. I'll give more thoughts tomorrow unless I get vigged.
Uhhhhhh, what now??????? Is this a baddie slip?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, vigging me or copping me would help solve the game tomorrow. Otherwise I'm mislynch bait in MYLO. No scumteam is going to kill me tonight.
i don't know how russti came to the conclusion that's a baddie slip but the excessive use of question marks make it seem rather over the top. and like speed said, he'd already mentioned exactly what he meant from the vig shot. +1 for russ being speed teammate.

also worth pointing out that apart from these two posts which happened on day 2 and night 3 respectively, alll of speedxruss interactions happened on day 4 so it's hard not to consider that as distancing.
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm I don't believe both of these role claims.

I also don't believe TH/Dunya are aligned. If so, this is the greatest distancing game ever played.

Russ/TH.
Russ/dunya.

I was leaning Dunya before the role claims.
Now I'd be leaning TH, but that last appeal to Russti didn't feel like w/w.

I'd probably go with Dunya. Her widening of her POE feels the most agenda driven, especially in the face of claims.
speed decides his poe is me, russ and TH. he doesn't see dunyaxturnip team at all, so that means russ has to be bad. and his last vote was on russ. russ doesn't even question why speed suspects him. he doesn't engage speed's posts during that time--he had an agenda to continue painting me in a negative light. then out of the blue, speed is 90% scum (i'm only 80%, but if you did the math i'm pretty sure i consume 95% of russ' posts :p )

where did this speed certainty come from?

speed votes for russ, again, no engagement between them. it's frankly odd. for someone who is deadset on defending themselves against sloonei and me (who they suspected from day 0), it is a glaring omission in russ' iso.

i also hate the blame game where russ sneakily blames me for the jack mislynch "we would have lynched speed yesterday had it not been for dunya's claim" -- shifting blame on a town effort is always gross and 9/10 times scummy. if you had reason to believe jack was town, you sure as hell didn't present it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:54 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 pm yeah well i hate the idea of extending it 1 more day because of the fact you'll be dead and nothing new for me except a bombardment of accusations. i don't feel like going there and losing town the game because i couldn't defend myself properly.

Turnip. That’s the simplest answer. I just have to convince myself that the simple answer is the correct one.
why isn't russ mafia. i dont want a long post, just some brief points.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:01 pm

I believe him when he’s trying to solve the game.
Your point about him and nutella also rings true to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Alright, I'm willing to consider that I'm supposed to treat sloonei's gift to me as proof of his town role. I am probably way too paranoid about him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:04 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:01 pm

I believe him when he’s trying to solve the game.
Your point about him and nutella also rings true to me.
nutella basically ignored him apart from that burst of frustration where i can see her rolling her eyes :p and she doesn't strike me as the sort of player who ignores her teammates in the thread when she's mafia. even when speed wasn't itt she called him and tony out as "where r u guys" post. and she's no stranger to bussing and distancing, which is why her interactions with TH are much juicier.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Even I think I look guilty. Maybe I really am bad and I misunderstood my own role.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head sounds guilty today. The tone of their posts is almost emitting an apology for continuing to insist on me as a suspect.

I think Russ asked about how our BTSC would have blown up turnip’s plans today. I am mostly speaking psychologically there. Yes, a scum turnip can simply deny that we have BTSC and hope that you guys believe that. But that would require abject falsehood when I’m sitting right here. It becomes a deeper and more personal lie.

And that doesn’t even factor in the odds of you guys choosing Turnip’s account of events over mine. I was cleared in everyone else’s eyes before today.

But then that just prompts me to ask why a scum Turnip Head would choose me as their mislynch bait. I’ve clearly had the most secure position in this game of the four of us. The initial speculation was that going after me is a bold move meant to look sincere for being counterintuitive. That still holds up, but I struggle with it a little bit. Turnip Head might just be having an internal crisis with this game right now.

If I ask myself what Russ or dunya would look like as scum, I could see dunya fitting the part right now. If she’s bad, then she just needs to look like a civilian who’s uncertain and trying to solve, and she can then count on my vote not going to her. Make that especially easy by feeding into my existent uncertainty about TH.

But then I’m just playing the wifom game. “Dunya is mafia because she doesn’t look like mafia” isn’t a stance I would want to bank this game on.

I do not believe I have ever seen what Russ looks like with a mafia role card. His hunting in this game has followed all the patterns of vintage syndicate inquiry. Maybe that’s a bad thing? Maybe he’s just putting up token efforts to keep us all disarmed. Once again, I find myself staring intently and being unable to offer anyting more than a shrug when I try to scum read him.

So I come back to Turnip Head, who is currently insisting on a version of events that willfully denies clear and present evidence, who almost looks to be asking for our forgiveness in all of their posts, who had the wonkiest interactions with nutella of anyone left in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

dunya, thanks for the detailed response to my review of you and TH. It actually has me feeling a little better about you...

and if your more recent post was meant to make a point about me making everything you do sound bad, well done. Taste of my own medicine there, if I look at it from your angle. :p

This is hard. I still think I have a VERY slight dunya lean, but I am trying very hard to keep an open mind that I've been pocketed by TH and am tunneling them as a result. Occam's Razor would suggets Sloon is telling the truth, and if that's the case, the TH suspicion of Sloon is far-fetched and somewhat counterproductive.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorry - unclear pronoun above. Should read that I'm trying to keep an open mind that TH has pocketed me and I'm tunneling DUNYA as a result.

I'll be back in about 3hrs to finalize.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think that I could vote for Russ. If I try to convince myself it's dunya, everything goes in the opposite direction. She passes all the tests for me. I reviewed the early game, and Turnip looks better than Russ in retrospect. My concerns about Russ from yesterday have not gone away, and his content today, while very much appreciated, has a bit of formality(?) to it, as though he's doing this all out of obligation rather than necessity. It also feels like he's not really arriving at anything decisive. I expect uncertainty at this point, but let's take his most recent substantive post as an example:
Russtifinko wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 pm This is hard. I still think I have a VERY slight dunya lean, but I am trying very hard to keep an open mind that I've been pocketed by TH and am tunneling them as a result. Occam's Razor would suggets Sloon is telling the truth, and if that's the case, the TH suspicion of Sloon is far-fetched and somewhat counterproductive.
This reads like a player who's biding him time and waiting for the right moment to cast a vote for anybody. I don't sense the inner turmoil that the words suggest, and there's no way to tell which way Russ is ultimately going to go here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm also curious about how worried russ was in knowing if i have a double vote today or not. i didn't note the hint of anxiety before, but if he's town and is adamant that this role can only be a townie role, he dedicated a lot of talking space to ask me to confirm. the last baddie would be pretty worried right now about my double vote. :ponder: TH hasn't even thought about it...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:18 pm Even I think I look guilty. Maybe I really am bad and I misunderstood my own role.

if you are bad, what you're doing is textbook wifom baddie turnip that is impossible to determine 100% lol so thank you for making this a challenging game
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: No Lynch ] aubergine

Less than 2 hours before deadline and we still have reached no consensus

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:22 pm [VOTE: No Lynch ] aubergine

Less than 2 hours before deadline and we still have reached no consensus

If No Lynch wasn't an option, where would your vote be?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: TH] aubergine

The role just doesn't make sense to me in the balance of things. Sloonei's inventor role, after seeing all the 1 shot items, is pretty powerful. Add a vig, jailkeeper, tracker, vanilla cop and double voter to the mix and I think a watched is just overkill. Plus the fact TH is still alive despite role hinting since Day 2...

I hate to vote you based on mechanics, TH. Cos you have been the most authentic sounding player...but this is what it comes down to for me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Also, speed x nutella interactions just look worst with TH, although they are also not to blame for that.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:18 pm I think that I could vote for Russ. If I try to convince myself it's dunya, everything goes in the opposite direction. She passes all the tests for me. I reviewed the early game, and Turnip looks better than Russ in retrospect. My concerns about Russ from yesterday have not gone away, and his content today, while very much appreciated, has a bit of formality(?) to it, as though he's doing this all out of obligation rather than necessity. It also feels like he's not really arriving at anything decisive. I expect uncertainty at this point, but let's take his most recent substantive post as an example:
Russtifinko wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 pm This is hard. I still think I have a VERY slight dunya lean, but I am trying very hard to keep an open mind that I've been pocketed by TH and am tunneling them as a result. Occam's Razor would suggets Sloon is telling the truth, and if that's the case, the TH suspicion of Sloon is far-fetched and somewhat counterproductive.
This reads like a player who's biding him time and waiting for the right moment to cast a vote for anybody. I don't sense the inner turmoil that the words suggest, and there's no way to tell which way Russ is ultimately going to go here.
I don't think this is a fair characterization. I can't really address the formality thing, but as far as uncertainty, of course I'm uncertain. I'm trying to weigh a lot of factors: there's more info/claiming in this game than I'm used to, and we've only lynched one baddie (and we never got any real resistance to that), so I'd say there's less thread info to go on. And each of you has made really good points within the last day - it's a hard calculation how much to weigh those things vs interactions with Speed/nutella, for example.
dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:01 amwe have plenty of info and tbh, i want to enjoy my weekend of good weather doing outside stuff and not being anxious about defending myself against someone who's tunneled me all game and someone who will find it easier to agree i'm bad. i wasn't lying, i'm broken from mafia.
I actually agree with this. If we can win today, I'd rather do that - this game has been exhausting. But if Sloon/dunya both vote me, as their most recent posts looks like they're leaning, I'd join TH in a No Lynch vote because that's better than just losing.

Going to reread the TH/nutella/Speed interactions and see if that helps any. For now, place holder vote on [VOTE: dunya] aubergine.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:18 pm [VOTE: TH] aubergine

The role just doesn't make sense to me in the balance of things. Sloonei's inventor role, after seeing all the 1 shot items, is pretty powerful. Add a vig, jailkeeper, tracker, vanilla cop and double voter to the mix and I think a watched is just overkill. Plus the fact TH is still alive despite role hinting since Day 2...

I hate to vote you based on mechanics, TH. Cos you have been the most authentic sounding player...but this is what it comes down to for me.

Are you breaking up with me?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'll vote no lynch if u promise me we can spend the night and next day phase exchanging gifs to each other, turnip. ;p
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:38 pm I'll vote no lynch if u promise me we can spend the night and next day phase exchanging gifs to each other, turnip. ;p
deal
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Can dunya (or anyone) point me to the TH/nutella interactions that look bad? I just skimmed through, and all I saw was TH GTH'ed nutella as a slight scum read. Somewhat panic-reading here, so sorry if I missed it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Russtifinko wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:39 pm Can dunya (or anyone) point me to the TH/nutella interactions that look bad? I just skimmed through, and all I saw was TH GTH'ed nutella as a slight scum read. Somewhat panic-reading here, so sorry if I missed it.
nutella harped on my Mac read and my character claim, I responded to her on both points but some consider it to look like teammate interaction
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I am on my phone, sorry Russ. I suggest you ISO nutella and look at her TH mentions instead; that's where I felt there were issues.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:39 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:38 pm I'll vote no lynch if u promise me we can spend the night and next day phase exchanging gifs to each other, turnip. ;p
deal
I really want to do this... But only if you promise to kill me tonight So it's you, sloonei and Russ in LyLo?

Do we gots a deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] What should I do??? No lynch or TH lynch???
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Russtifinko wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:39 pm Can dunya (or anyone) point me to the TH/nutella interactions that look bad? I just skimmed through, and all I saw was TH GTH'ed nutella as a slight scum read. Somewhat panic-reading here, so sorry if I missed it.
I talked about it a bit in my early nutella ISO, but that's a bigger post about lots of things. My main concern was that nutella seemed to be voicing suspicion of Turnip Head, but it was mostly empty.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:44 pm @Sloonei What should I do??? No lynch or TH lynch???
I have no idea, tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I kinda already shot my shot today with the attempted TH trap. I'm tempted to stick to my guns there. I'm in my own head after I made the wrong choice in Assassin's Creed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm I kinda already shot my shot today with the attempted TH trap. I'm tempted to stick to my guns there. I'm in my own head after I made the wrong choice in Assassin's Creed.
What does this mean?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm I kinda already shot my shot today with the attempted TH trap. I'm tempted to stick to my guns there. I'm in my own head after I made the wrong choice in Assassin's Creed.
What does this mean?
:shrug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Thank you both. I found it. I do think nutella opposing TH on the Mac thing and taking the opposite stance on both sig and NANOOK is possible distancing. As far as the role claim, I agree it looked weird at the time, but right now it seems ok to me. However, I take your point that the role is too powerful to exist in the game.

Linki: Thanks Sloon for the refresher as well. That's helpful.

God. TH's tone has seemed so genuine to me, but if I lose us the game by mislynching dunya by tunneling her I will feel so awful. I don't see myself voting Sloon today - if he made everything up, I'm gonna just say he's the best baddie of all time and there was nothing I could do.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: turnip head] aubergine i think
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

dunya wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:43 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:39 pm
deal
I really want to do this... But only if you promise to kill me tonight So it's you, sloonei and Russ in LyLo?

Do we gots a deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If dunya is bad then my vote for Best Mafia Player is locked in this year.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

no one can make me laugh in mafia like TH does lmao. I have one more post after this. Sorry baby, but my gut says yous it
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

In Assassin's Creed I voted for Tony over Long Con at lylo, but I was wrong and the thing that I overlooked was that Tony kept fighting until the end, whereas LC spent the last two phases mostly responding/reacting to the thread around him. This time TH has been the one who looks to be stalled out. My vote is partially an attempt to correct a past mistake.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Do we know how tied lynches are decided? Coin flip?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

the one post that epi called out nutella for on Day 1 where she slapped a premature town read on dunya is the one and only blemish I can find against her, but even that is easily explained away by a nervous nutella rather than a teammate associative read gone wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I have to vote dunya to give myself a shot here. I really wish we were going to Final 3.

Good luck gang :hugs:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Russtifinko wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 pm Do we know how tied lynches are decided? Coin flip?
i believe coin flips have been jay's preferred method in the past.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Come on Russti, go against your tunnelling and help us win this. :(

Last post. Good game guys. Love you all whatever happens lol.

Return to “Previous Rackets”