X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Re: X-Men [Day 5.2]

Post by Jack Shephard »

Spiral wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Spiral wrote:
Longshot wrote: What makes you think Rasputin is not civ?

Also, The Vision, after that lie about being silenced I see no reason why you shouldn't vote him.
Rasputin has come across as very bullish lately. Very bully-- baddie bully imo.
Can you give me an example? I have not seen him as a bully at all but maybe i interpret it differently from you.
He brought up my name without explanation, and when asked "I'm just joshing with you".

That's literally straight out of an elementary schoolyard.

In general, he tends to control the thread-- telling people what suspicions are appropriate and have merit and which ones don't. He has tried to dissuade people from a Sunfire lynch for a very long time because he doesn't see the case. I don't know, I've been getting the heebie jeebies from him for a while.
I'm not seeing it. :shrug: Nor do I think it makes him good or bad regardless.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Hawkeye wrote:Hey! Sorry about my recent absence. Family, Easter and all that jazz.

I've only scanned the posts I've missed, but noticed people tend to believe Domino was in fact Mistique, SC included, can someone explain why? I still personally think it was Exodus. :shrug:

I've also noticed that Rasputin is now being questioned. I agree there's a possibility that he could be steering, but one thing does not add up here: from what I've understood, he had been targeted by Apocalypse and survived. I do not see any baddie role that can survive a night kill, unless his survival has to do with the poll he'd won. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Sunfire is a good choice for today.
Why do you think Exodus was Mystique over Domino? Is it because Domino role claimed Gambit or is there something more?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:But my question before was serious, and I would love a serious answer. Are you uncomfortable about how in-sync you are with some other players? Does that normally happen to you in mafia?

I'm asking because it has never happened to me as a civ. Maybe your experience is different than mine. But does it seem unusual?
If this is your true position, then yes, it is very unusual. I have been playing mafia since 2010, so I have played quite a few games. It is not unusual at all for people to agree with each other. When people are seeing the same thing, what are they supposed to do? Are they supposed to not agree? You are seriously trying to say that you've never played in a game where people agree with each other? That's the very foundation of baddie hunting. And as someone else pointed out, what do you have to say about the people that are agreeing with you?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

I'm not saying agreeing is suspicious. I'm saying agreeing to the degree you have is suspicious, as is using very similar wording while apparently arriving at ideas independently.

And as far as I can see, no one is agreeing with me right now. I'm trying to change that as we speak.
Management
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Rasputin, I have experienced a little bit of everything in mafia. I don't see it as a bloc, and if it is one, then I am accidentally a part of it.

Again, I have also disagreed with all of these players at one time or another.

And also again, it's fine to disagree with people, however, thinking everyone who disagrees with you is mafia-- typically-- is not a good civilian strategy. Civillians disagree all the time. They also can agree.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Re: X-Men [Night 4]

Post by Snapshot »

Let's all sit back and see what people have to say. This doesn't really work, unless this comment was directed at Havok specifically.
Some of the most telling posts in this game have come at times when lynches were up in the air, or people weren't bring too noticed. I didn't want today to get set in stone, whichever way, because it would influence what others would say.
Reporting
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

And yet you were the second to vote Sunfire, despite knowing that in situations where there's room for doubt, early votes have a large effect on later ones?

Not buying that line, Viz.
Management
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Ive got a few points to make, but no time to properly link to posts.

@Mikhail, re: me bring obsessed with Magneto's power. Like I said previously, I learned the hard way in the MOTU game how powerful that vote splitting power is, and that was in an indy. This time its the head baddies power. We need to always keep it in mind, and I won't stop saying that.

As for agreeing with Havok et Al about lots of things, I think you are looking at it the wrong way; we've had a very specific, very important and game changing thing happen... SC dumped her info about Exodus into the thread. Everything that has happened in the game since has followed from that moment. And it has resulted in two Gambits. So we've got a baddie down. But by definition, the situation has arisrn where players have had to decide which Gambit is real, and which is fake. And furthur to that, then, is the question of whether SC was misleading us to save herself or not.

Everyone MUST come to an opinion on these things, or at a minimum explain why they aren't sure. So what you see with me and Wq etc is people agreeing on the situation.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Mikhail, I voted for Sunfire 23 hours after posting about waiting awhile. I'd say waiting a day matches what I posted, no?
Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Rasputin, what is your opinion of Shadowcat, then?
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

I think you should all vote for Cable instead of Sunfire. What is the real reason people are voting Sunfire? Maybe you should read again, because Sunfire looks like a good guy to me. Cable isn't even talking.

:driveby:
Lunalee
nutella
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

The Vision wrote:Mikhail, I voted for Sunfire 23 hours after posting about waiting awhile. I'd say waiting a day matches what I posted, no?
Oh, well in that case I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had waited so long.

The Vision wrote:Ive got a few points to make, but no time to properly link to posts.

@Mikhail, re: me bring obsessed with Magneto's power. Like I said previously, I learned the hard way in the MOTU game how powerful that vote splitting power is, and that was in an indy. This time its the head baddies power. We need to always keep it in mind, and I won't stop saying that.

As for agreeing with Havok et Al about lots of things, I think you are looking at it the wrong way; we've had a very specific, very important and game changing thing happen... SC dumped her info about Exodus into the thread. Everything that has happened in the game since has followed from that moment. And it has resulted in two Gambits. So we've got a baddie down. But by definition, the situation has arisrn where players have had to decide which Gambit is real, and which is fake. And furthur to that, then, is the question of whether SC was misleading us to save herself or not.

Everyone MUST come to an opinion on these things, or at a minimum explain why they aren't sure. So what you see with me and Wq etc is people agreeing on the situation.
Spiral wrote:Rasputin, what is your opinion of Shadowcat, then?
Somebody said a few days ago (may have been you, Viz) that info dumps suck, but once they're out there, we have to react to them one way or another. I'm realizing more and more that that's true, unfortunately.

Soooo while I'm trying to get things straight, what do YOU guys think of Shadowcat? I'm about to post my thoughts, but I've looked through everything again and am curious about what you have to say.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I've been trying to completely ignore Shadowcat since The Dump. My opinion is that she sounded sincere, and at least genuinely believed that Exodus was bad. Pair that with the fact that either he or Domino was, and to me it looks bad for him. I hadn't felt super civ vibes from him anyway, though apparently some others had. The info and lynches seem kinda damning for him, to me.

However, looking back, I saw one other possibility.

IF somehow Dazzler was NKed at the hands of her own team by mistake, then both SC and Exodus would be good. If that happened, Domino may have taken advantage of the dump to try to get them both out with little effort. If that theory is right, she was basically willing to ensure Exodus got lynched and then sacrifice herself to get SC dead on the 3rd day, or, alternatively, to incriminate exactly the people I'm looking at now. In which case her ploy worked on me, but no one else, since you're all lynching Sunfire, whom she definitely didn't want lynched. Don't get me wrong, I didn't get very civ vibes from Domino at all.

Either way I look at the situation, though, Shadowcat seems clean to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

And the odds of that second scenario are just so damn small. I mean, Jubilee targeting Sabretooth on the night he has a kill, AND the redirect happening to go to one of his teammates? To quote a movie: "Inconcievable!"

That's more or less why I suspect you all, Viz. Why believe the horrendously complicated scenario, when the other one is so much more likely? You in particular have been all about the numbers (and have been super reasonable) this game, so I can't reconcile your belief about this with everything else you've done. It looks very bad to me.
Management
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

i think i'm going with sunfire as well... there's been a lot of discussion about her and i feel like her lynch may give us some direction. i still don't think that shadowcat is bad. the chain of events for that whole caboodle to make sense seems way too convoluted and would basically involve domino throwing herself under the bus to kill exodus, and that doesn't make sense to me.

so.... sunfire
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Epi's info could also have been misleading, in which case Shadowcat still looks good, but if that's true we're all at Square One and the dump really doesn't matter, so we're off on a wild goose chase. Exodus corroborated it, which means she didn't make it up.

Banshee, if it doesn't makes sense to you, then SUNFIRE IS THE WRONG PERSON TO LYNCH.

If you think that situation is too complicated, you need to look at the people saying it's what happened.
Management
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

i'm saying the scenario where shadowcat is bad doesn't make any sense. how is sunfire related to that?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Spiral wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Vision, White Queen, Havok, Spiral, Avalanche, and Vision seem to be somewhat on board with each other, if at least not accusing each other. Sunfire and Rasputin seem to be on another side (or, at least Rasputin is defending/not going against Sunfire). Dunno if Sunfire is actually on board with him. I know Rasputin's been against Shaw for quite some time now, and others seem to be agreeing but not up for a lynch just yet. And I can't really put others who are less vocal (Marrow, Cable, Bastion, etc.) into a camp, but I've already said what I think about the lack of communication from them.
Phoenix, I think that first sentence is very unfair considering I have gotten into a spat with every single one of those players.
My apologies, Spiral! Didn't mean to over-generalize.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Banshee wrote:i'm saying the scenario where shadowcat is bad doesn't make any sense. how is sunfire related to that?
Aha. Maybe I misunderstood. What do you think of the scenario where Domino is bad, then?
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sebastian Shaw wrote:I think you should all vote for Cable instead of Sunfire. What is the real reason people are voting Sunfire? Maybe you should read again, because Sunfire looks like a good guy to me. Cable isn't even talking.

Can you please at some point tell us why we should listen to you?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

At this point, I am giving up. Things didn't turn out the way I planned (when do they ever in Mafia, I should have known better to hope for it). I wish all the civs well and hope that my lynch won't be too much of a setback. *voting Cable* I guess.

linki: You might want to listen to Sebastian.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sunfire wrote:At this point, I am giving up. Things didn't turn out the way I planned (when do they ever in Mafia, I should have known better to hope for it). I wish all the civs well and hope that my lynch won't be too much of a setback. *voting Cable* I guess.

Why Cable though? Self-preservation reason I can guess from your vote.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Polaris wrote:
Sunfire wrote:At this point, I am giving up. Things didn't turn out the way I planned (when do they ever in Mafia, I should have known better to hope for it). I wish all the civs well and hope that my lynch won't be too much of a setback. *voting Cable* I guess.

Why Cable though? Self-preservation is the only reason I can guess from your vote.
^^^Fixed
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I've been trying to completely ignore Shadowcat since The Dump. My opinion is that she sounded sincere, and at least genuinely believed that Exodus was bad. Pair that with the fact that either he or Domino was, and to me it looks bad for him. I hadn't felt super civ vibes from him anyway, though apparently some others had. The info and lynches seem kinda damning for him, to me.

IF somehow Dazzler was NKed at the hands of her own team by mistake, then both SC and Exodus would be good. If that happened, Domino may have taken advantage of the dump to try to get them both out with little effort. If that theory is right, she was basically willing to ensure Exodus got lynched and then sacrifice herself to get SC dead on the 3rd day, or, alternatively, to incriminate exactly the people I'm looking at now. In which case her ploy worked on me, but no one else, since you're all lynching Sunfire, whom she definitely didn't want lynched. Don't get me wrong, I didn't get very civ vibes from Domino at all.

Either way I look at the situation, though, Shadowcat seems clean to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

And the odds of that second scenario are just so damn small. I mean, Jubilee targeting Sabretooth on the night he has a kill, AND the redirect happening to go to one of his teammates? To quote a movie: "Inconcievable!"

That's more or less why I suspect you all, Viz. Why believe the horrendously complicated scenario, when the other one is so much more likely? You in particular have been all about the numbers (and have been super reasonable) this game, so I can't reconcile your belief about this with everything else you've done. It looks very bad to me.
The bolded part is pretty much what my train of thought was after Domino's lynch. I came around to the fact that Dazzler probably was the one who was part of The Brotherhood. If somehow that's not the case, then of course it would be Exodus, but I think it's a moot point now because between her and Exodus, one of them had to have been bad. I just figure it's more likely I was totally wrong about Exodus. And I think there's a very strong chance that Domino was bad as well. So best case scenario is that we're down to 5 baddies at most. Worst case scenario is that we're down to 6 at most.

And given all the events that have transpired since my case against Exodus, I think Mikhail might have a fairly sound case. I've been unsure and going back and forth on Sunfire. So I will probably hold off on her for now and consider one of the other possibilities that has been brought up. Because I think if Sunfire comes up as indy, it doesn't really give us any new info as to who could be bad. I do think it paints several of Mikhail's suspects in a negative light though, and would help further the case that Domino was bad.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Polaris wrote:
Sebastian Shaw wrote:I think you should all vote for Cable instead of Sunfire. What is the real reason people are voting Sunfire? Maybe you should read again, because Sunfire looks like a good guy to me. Cable isn't even talking.

Can you please at some point tell us why we should listen to you?
Because I'm very good and I should be in charge of picking who to lynch.
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Sunfire, you don't have to give up necessarily. I think there's still a slight chance to turn this thing around.

@Mikhail: How would you feel about voting for Havok? I know I had accussed Exodus of buddying up to him, and lynching Exodus made me back off on suspecting Havok as being bad. But I feel like a lot of what he's been saying since that lynch (pushing for Sunfire and the way he's gone after you are the main two I've noticed) is making me start to wonder if my initial gut feeling was right. I feel like lynching him would reveal the most for me honestly, and I feel far more confident about him than anyone else right now.

Linki: When you give us half-assed reasons for your opinions, we're not very likely to go along with you now, are we? :p
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I will be voting for White Queen, the Vision, or Havok today, whichever I think is most likely to be lynched.

I think lynching Sunfire today is a mistake. He might be indy, and the indy roles are powerful this game, but there are still so many baddies out there that we need them gone to have a shot to win. I already think there are a number of civ votes on him, and I'm asking you guys to reconsider. Are you really comfortable voting the same way as the other players who are voting for Sunfire?

Avalanche, Phoenix, Longshot, and Hawkeye, if you have any doubts about this lynch or about the players I'm mentioning, I'd love to talk it over.
Talk to me, Mikhail - you've still got an hour!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Shadowcat wrote:And given all the events that have transpired since my case against Exodus, I think Mikhail might have a fairly sound case. I've been unsure and going back and forth on Sunfire. So I will probably hold off on her for now and consider one of the other possibilities that has been brought up. Because I think if Sunfire comes up as indy, it doesn't really give us any new info as to who could be bad. I do think it paints several of Mikhail's suspects in a negative light though, and would help further the case that Domino was bad.
Actually, considering the lack of vote manipulation today, you're better off trying to lynch someone else that you don't think is an indy. I'm still a bit on the fence for Sunfire's lynch. Based on your thoughts here, I do think it would be a good idea to switch elsewhere today. A question for you, and something I may have missed. Why do you think Sunfire is indy?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Shadowcat wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I've been trying to completely ignore Shadowcat since The Dump. My opinion is that she sounded sincere, and at least genuinely believed that Exodus was bad. Pair that with the fact that either he or Domino was, and to me it looks bad for him. I hadn't felt super civ vibes from him anyway, though apparently some others had. The info and lynches seem kinda damning for him, to me.

The bolded part is pretty much what my train of thought was after Domino's lynch. I came around to the fact that Dazzler probably was the one who was part of The Brotherhood. If somehow that's not the case, then of course it would be Exodus, but I think it's a moot point now because between her and Exodus, one of them had to have been bad. I just figure it's more likely I was totally wrong about Exodus. And I think there's a very strong chance that Domino was bad as well. So best case scenario is that we're down to 5 baddies at most. Worst case scenario is that we're down to 6 at most.

And given all the events that have transpired since my case against Exodus, I think Mikhail might have a fairly sound case. I've been unsure and going back and forth on Sunfire. So I will probably hold off on her for now and consider one of the other possibilities that has been brought up. Because I think if Sunfire comes up as indy, it doesn't really give us any new info as to who could be bad. I do think it paints several of Mikhail's suspects in a negative light though, and would help further the case that Domino was bad.
I'm not understanding that last sentence. Could you clarify? How would Sunfire being indy make Mikhail's suspects look bad? Also if it does make his suspects look bad, how does that further the case that Domino was bad? Mikhail has been saying that Domino was the real Gambit. Those two things can't possibly coexist.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Shadowcat wrote:

You could be right, SC. It just seems sooooooo unlikely to me that Dazzler was bad. I mean, strange things happen in mafia, but that would take the cake.

If that is somehow the case, Jubilee should target whoever she targeted on Night 3 again tonight.

Linki: I think a Havok vote will give more conclusive info that a Sunfire vote, and that Havok is more likely to be bad.
Management
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

EBWOP: I can actually understand why people are voting for Sunfire. I can see how others would view him as a good lynch target. I'm just worried that the baddies are using this to blend in with the crowd and make themselves less noticeable. I've gone back and forth in my min on Sunfire so many times now that I would feel much more comfortable voting for a second option that stands a chance of getting lynched.

Linki: Phoenix, how do you feel about Havok? Because that's most likely who I'm voting for. And I'm willing to give Mikhail's case a chance.

Linki2: I think there's been a fair amount of "IDGAF/I Don't Give a F**k"ness coming from her lately. And I think a powerful indy is more likely to do that than a baddie. Especially one that could be protected in some way, like Apocalypse.

Linki3: I thought Mikhail had been saying that Domino wasn't the real Gambit. Did I miss something when I was catching up? If you could provide the quote where he mentioned that, I would appreciate it.

Linki4: So does that mean that you do indeed think Domino wasn't bad?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Shadowcat wrote:Sunfire, you don't have to give up necessarily. I think there's still a slight chance to turn this thing around.

@Mikhail: How would you feel about voting for Havok? I know I had accussed Exodus of buddying up to him, and lynching Exodus made me back off on suspecting Havok as being bad. But I feel like a lot of what he's been saying since that lynch (pushing for Sunfire and the way he's gone after you are the main two I've noticed) is making me start to wonder if my initial gut feeling was right. I feel like lynching him would reveal the most for me honestly, and I feel far more confident about him than anyone else right now.

Linki: When you give us half-assed reasons for your opinions, we're not very likely to go along with you now, are we? :p
Wait, what? When have I been pushing for Sunfire? I voted for Sunfire, yes, but I haven't been pushing it. I actually think that it would be a much better idea to lynch Mikhail or you today. Sunfire hasn't been looking civvie and could be a brotherhood member, but I am more suspicious of Mikhail and I think it's possible that he is vouching so much for Sunfire because he might know for certain that Sunfire isn't a Brotherhood member.

And wow this is a serious turnaround, Shadowcat. You go from thinking Domino was the bad one to thinking that I am that quickly?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Phoenix, Havok has been supporting extremely unlikely positions since the idea that Tbird's voters all switched to Tbird at the last moment of that lynch to set QS up to be lynched the next day. Since then he's been one of the top proponents of the theory that Exodus was the real Gambit, which as I said in my last post is possible but just very very unlikely.

Trying to get people to believe too many unlikely things when lynches are on the line makes me think you're bad.

Linki: Wait, so SC, let me get this straight. You now think you were wrong about Exodus, and that Dazzler and Domino were bad, and yet you're suspicious of all the people who are also saying Domino is bad and who don't suspect you despite the whole situation?

I am totally flummoxed, if that is true.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Linki again: Except Havok seems to suspect you. So that part is a bit less flummoxing.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Phoenix, Havok has been supporting extremely unlikely positions since the idea that Tbird's voters all switched to Tbird at the last moment of that lynch to set QS up to be lynched the next day. Since then he's been one of the top proponents of the theory that Exodus was the real Gambit, which as I said in my last post is possible but just very very unlikely.

Trying to get people to believe too many unlikely things when lynches are on the line makes me think you're bad.

Linki: Wait, so SC, let me get this straight. You now think you were wrong about Exodus, and that Dazzler and Domino were bad, and yet you're suspicious of all the people who are also saying Domino is bad and who don't suspect you despite the whole situation?

This is actually very comical, Rasputin. You are describing yourself to a T in that underlined part.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Phoenix, Havok has been supporting extremely unlikely positions since the idea that Tbird's voters all switched to Tbird at the last moment of that lynch to set QS up to be lynched the next day. Since then he's been one of the top proponents of the theory that Exodus was the real Gambit, which as I said in my last post is possible but just very very unlikely.

Here you go again. Twisting words is your expertise isn't it? You know very well I wasn't the one that suggested TBirds voters were setting up Quicksilver. Quicksilver was the one that suggested that. I only acknowledged it as a possibility.

If you manage to pull this off and get me lynched, I am very much looking forward to reading your reaction when my role is revealed. I bet you have something good already thought up. :D

We should be lynching Rasputin today, guys. I have no doubt in my mind that he is a brotherhood member.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:

This is actually very comical, Rasputin. You are describing yourself to a T in that underlined part.
I don't find Mikhail's ideas that unreasonable.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote: Linki: Wait, so SC, let me get this straight. You now think you were wrong about Exodus, and that Dazzler and Domino were bad, and yet you're suspicious of all the people who are also saying Domino is bad and who don't suspect you despite the whole situation?

I thought I had mentioned before, after Domino's lynch, that I thought I was wrong about Exodus. If I had not, I apologize. I worked an 11-hour day at work today and I'm trying to balance catching up in mafia and making an informed vote while trying to make dinner. So I have a lot of thoughts swimming around in my head right now and it's hard to keep some of them straight. I'm still trying to absorb everything you said today, and of all the names you had mentioned, Havok is the only one I've ever suspected at some point. I was trying to say that it might still be the case that he's bad, but not for the reasons I had previously thought. Does that make any sense?

Linki: I haven't seen anything resembling Mikhail "forcing" or "bullying" or "pressuring" anyone. In fact, I feel like he's gone against the grain more often than he has. And given the way so many people are reacting to him, it makes me wonder if he's onto something and the baddies are worried about us figuring large chunks of the puzzle out.

Linki again: JUST LET ME POST WRRBEBRLBEUSKSAR :P

More linki: You jumped on the bandwagon then. That doesn't exactly exonerate you.

To me, it feels more like others are trying to stifle Mikhail than the other way around.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Shadowcat wrote:Linki: When you give us half-assed reasons for your opinions, we're not very likely to go along with you now, are we? :p
Have you found any bad guys?
Lunalee
nutella
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Havok, I never said you put forth the idea. It's easily verifiable that QS did that himself. However, you were one of 2 others promoting the idea.

Linki with Phoenix and SC: Right???

SC, it makes some sense to me that you would suspect Havok despite thinking Domino was Mystique. I'm just surprised, and curious to hear more about your reasoning if you have time.
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sebastian Shaw wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:Linki: When you give us half-assed reasons for your opinions, we're not very likely to go along with you now, are we? :p
Have you found any bad guys?
That's the second time you've said that.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

EBWOP: And by Phoenix I mean Polaris. Sorry. I think I've done that multiple times now.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'm okay with being lynched today. Go ahead and do it.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I don't find Mikhail's ideas totally unreasonable, but I also don't see how Havok in particular is bad for the reasons described. There are other players who have supported and/or have been proponents of weird ideas in a game where most of us are reaching in the dark, looking for clues.

Reading back on Havok's posts, I just don't get particular baddie vibes. Perhaps I am a bad reader of character?

That being said, are only like three or four people going to talk about and engage with Shaw's really weird answers??? That seems WAY more suspicious than Havok at this point!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

Shadowcat wrote:Sunfire, you don't have to give up necessarily. I think there's still a slight chance to turn this thing around.

If you've read my previous posts, you know I am for a Havok vote.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

it just... seems too distant, if that makes sense. i mean.... it could be possible if domino were mystique, and she specifically role hinted as gambit after exodus's lynch knowing she would be able to show up as gambit if lynched, i guess that much makes sense, but her posts while she was on the lynching block seem authentic to me and.... it just seems to me like to go through such an elaborate setup just to fakeclaim and give domino and shadowcat an alibi doesn't seem like it would be worth it based on all the very specific circumstances required, especially when domino hadn't really been under a lot of suspicion before that, the only benefit gained by a dominystique taking this action would have been the ability to fakeclaim and possibly avoid attention for a while, at the risk of actually gaining a ton of attention suddenly instead, but since domino wasn't gaining a lot of attention anyways, the main positive gained would have been things which take place post death... which are normally not very strategic things to aim for because they require dying to be actually effective.

who do you think should be lynched Mikhail?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote: SC, it makes some sense to me that you would suspect Havok despite thinking Domino was Mystique. I'm just surprised, and curious to hear more about your reasoning if you have time.
Gladly.

With Domino role-claiming Gambit, and how she handled Sunfire, plus the way Exodus ended up defending himself against me when I went after him so hard, it all makes me feel like I was wrong about Exodus and that Domino was Mystique. And while the odds aren't very likely, I could see a scenario where Sabertooth's NK got redirected and he targeted a teammate in Dazzler. I feel like it's the only explanation for everything that's happened lately.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:I'm okay with being lynched today. Go ahead and do it.
I might entertain the idea. What do you expect us to learn from it?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

^^^One idea I can think of is that you are unlynchable, and therefore have no problem being lynched.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Phoenix wrote:I don't find Mikhail's ideas totally unreasonable, but I also don't see how Havok in particular is bad for the reasons described. There are other players who have supported and/or have been proponents of weird ideas in a game where most of us are reaching in the dark, looking for clues.

Reading back on Havok's posts, I just don't get particular baddie vibes. Perhaps I am a bad reader of character?

That being said, are only like three or four people going to talk about and engage with Shaw's really weird answers??? That seems WAY more suspicious than Havok at this point!
Yes, the basic reason for suspecting me is because I didn't fall right in line with all the info dumps and have sought out my own answers.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Spooky Ghost »

i'm on my phone, and going with sunfire

Return to “Previous Jobs”