U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 2 - Day Poo)

Post by colonialbob »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:45 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:29 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:36 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:34 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm why is jpic town?
I don’t know who that is.
justplayingitcool

he hasnt shown up past d1 either

we need some prods for all the people who disappeared mid d1 and havent shown up again tbh
This is a lie
ya i missed posts again sry

it was pointed out to me and i read your posts

got any reads you wanna beat the drum on?
Other than the people who want me dead after my claim are opportunistic scum
this is me vomiting
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Justplayingitcool »

This is me not caring
Spoiler: show
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

this is me
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 826

Post by Timsup2nothin »

A'ight you peeps, listen up!

Mafia creep who silenced me...there is no pit in hell deep enough for you to hide. Get that straight right now.

The rest of you, there are a bunch of things you need to get straight on.

1) Town lost wolf, 3P lost wolf, Big Bad Wolf, just plain wolf...it makes no difference at this point. The wolves plotted and sacrificed HARD trying to clear Maple. Their plan cannot be allowed to succeed, so Maple has to die. That may or may not be an unfortunate fact, but it is an immutable fact and Maple seems to fully understand it, so that's that.

2) Anyone who has played with me, EVER will tell you that there is no fucking way I went along with a "buss him with the silencer so he gets town cred" plan. I POST out of trouble, period. I don't need the gimmick. To get silenced and not be able to post clear with potential death by ITA hanging over my head would be insanely stupid.

3) Epi has claimed a town role. None of you speaking gif is not his problem, it's yours. Fortunately I am bilingual.

4) Punchy was poisoned by a vengeful goose. If there is a healer, heal him. If not, wish him well because he is town.

5) The following people have done nothing much in particular to clear themselves.

Beeboy
DrWigly
Iwan
Logic
TenThousandCalories

Among them there is likely a wolf. I refuse to believe that anyone can honestly say "nah, those are all town and you've left me no one to shoot." If you think you can, then present me the five clears. Otherwise, you will shoot in this pool to tighten the POE around the remaining wolves. If you heroshot outside this pool you had better hit AND be right because otherwise you are helping the wolves and will have to be exterminated.

Are there any questions?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yes
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

o captain my captain
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:57 pmyes
Then spit it the fuck out
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

tim can you talk about how you got that list of 5

is it literally just exactly the lowest posters itg

also do you have a read on colonialbob
Maple
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 743

Post by Maple »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:56 pm A'ight you peeps, listen up!

Mafia creep who silenced me...there is no pit in hell deep enough for you to hide. Get that straight right now.

1) Town lost wolf, 3P lost wolf, Big Bad Wolf, just plain wolf...it makes no difference at this point. The wolves plotted and sacrificed HARD trying to clear Maple. Their plan cannot be allowed to succeed, so Maple has to die. That may or may not be an unfortunate fact, but it is an immutable fact and Maple seems to fully understand it, so that's that.

2) Anyone who has played with me, EVER will tell you that there is no fucking way I went along with a "buss him with the silencer so he gets town cred" plan. I POST out of trouble, period. I don't need the gimmick. To get silenced and not be able to post clear with potential death by ITA hanging over my head would be insanely stupid.

3) Epi has claimed a town role. None of you speaking gif is not his problem, it's yours. Fortunately I am bilingual.

4) Punchy was poisoned by a vengeful goose. If there is a healer, heal him. If not, wish him well because he is town.

5) The following people have done nothing much in particular to clear themselves.

Beeboy
DrWigly
Iwan
Logic
TenThousandCalories

Among them there is likely a wolf. I refuse to believe that anyone can honestly say "nah, those are all town and you've left me no one to shoot." If you think you can, then present me the five clears. Otherwise, you will shoot in this pool to tighten the POE around the remaining wolves. If you heroshot outside this pool you had better hit AND be right because otherwise you are helping the wolves and will have to be exterminated.

Are there any questions?
Well, I'd prefer not dying, but it seems I won't get what I want.
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by WerewolfHunter »

welcome back. what if we shoot there and they all flip villager then though
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm tim can you talk about how you got that list of 5

I second this. I feel that post count doesnt make someone likely evil
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

[mention]Justplayingitcool[/mention]

Since silencing me has not worked out the wolves will undoubtedly try to kill me tonight, keep my cell ready. There is no chance for my night action power to get activated today.

IF YOU PEOPLE SHOOT JPIC THAT KILLS MY LIFELINE AND I WILL BE PISSED OFF BEYOND ANY NIGHTMARE YOU'VE EVER HAD
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hyena wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:16 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:11 pm If I keep answering your questions will one of you please address mine?
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:04 pm Here’s what I want an outsider’s opinion on: what the heck kind of name for a person is “Sweeney Todd”? First name Sweeney last name Todd? We all just gonna let that slide?
Maybe Sweeney had sweet knees when he was born, but his parents couldn't spell. :P

Also, I'm satisfied with your answers. ♡
Little John from Robin Hood is really named John Little, isn't he?
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:02 pm @Justplayingitcool

Since silencing me has not worked out the wolves will undoubtedly try to kill me tonight, keep my cell ready. There is no chance for my night action power to get activated today.

IF YOU PEOPLE SHOOT JPIC THAT KILLS MY LIFELINE AND I WILL BE PISSED OFF BEYOND ANY NIGHTMARE YOU'VE EVER HAD
What if I told you I was a doctor ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Epignosis »

Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm

Beeboy
DrWigly
Iwan
Logic
TenThousandCalories

Are there any questions?
I wish I could think of a good alternative. While I was silenced I did look hard for one because you have done nothing but good work. If the wolves spent themselves that hard to frame you you have proven it was a worthwhile sacrifice, but there's still no way out of the frame.

Take it as acknowledgement that I am taking your word about not ITAing you, and it's been an honor to play with you. If you are town I will do everything in my power to deliver the win.
ImageImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

I really don't think Maple is evil here right now.

I def do not see Tim being evil here either. I also am liking spirityo at the moment
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

WerewolfHunter wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:01 pm welcome back. what if we shoot there and they all flip villager then though
That would suck. It would also be a statistical anomaly. Unless we have an extraordinary run on the RNG we won't get five hits.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I would be even more sad than I already am about your inevitable demise, so please don't.
ImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

WerewolfHunter wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:07 pm I really don't think Maple is evil here right now.

I def do not see Tim being evil here either. I also am liking spirityo at the moment
do you have any inclinations as to who scum is other than me
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:04 pm

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Image I believe that was a "what. what the fuck?"
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:06 pm
Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm

Beeboy
DrWigly
Iwan
Logic
TenThousandCalories

Are there any questions?
I wish I could think of a good alternative. While I was silenced I did look hard for one because you have done nothing but good work. If the wolves spent themselves that hard to frame you you have proven it was a worthwhile sacrifice, but there's still no way out of the frame.

Take it as acknowledgement that I am taking your word about not ITAing you, and it's been an honor to play with you. If you are town I will do everything in my power to deliver the win.
[ytubehd]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... at-tip.gif[/ytubehd]
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm tim can you talk about how you got that list of 5

No it is not literally just low posters. I have ISOed every low poster. Some of them have made some decent posts here and there that showed a little promise. Some have people vouching for them. Those five don't. Dithering about was for while I was silenced. The ITA period will not happen in a way that allows wolves to use their shots for any purpose other than narrowing the POE around their own necks. This list ensures that. If you had a better plan you had many hours to present it.

No offense, love ya Sheep.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Honestly, I think we're all about on the same page right now. I think we just need to wait for flips, or maybe the ITA if that is even happening. That will generate discussion for sure.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

apologies for the space too lazy to move it back up. apologies if I miss someone but pretty much took them fron the poll assuming most of them are still alive here.

There is no order currently in terms of each section and these are mainly gut reads with a little think about ita shots and vote tally analysis

strong town
Tim
Spirityo
Daisy

Lean Town

Apogee
Logic
sheep
poison
Maple
Long Con
iwan
collin

Neutral
Beeboy
DDL
Long Con
sabie
hyena
epig
Dr, wilgy
colonialbob
cayvie

Lean Evil
Tenthousand
Punchy
Iaafr
drwilgey
justplayingitcool
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

i would late to know when ita is lol so I don't miss it lol
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

WerewolfHunter wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:16 pm apologies for the space too lazy to move it back up. apologies if I miss someone but pretty much took them fron the poll assuming most of them are still alive here.

There is no order currently in terms of each section and these are mainly gut reads with a little think about ita shots and vote tally analysis

strong town
Tim
Spirityo
Daisy

Lean Town

Apogee
Logic
sheep
poison
Maple
Long Con
iwan
collin

Neutral
Beeboy
DDL
Long Con
sabie
hyena
epig
Dr, wilgy
colonialbob
cayvie

Lean Evil
Tenthousand
Punchy
Iaafr
drwilgey
justplayingitcool
ok well can you please not shoot me or justplayingitcool or punchythecat based on my self-resolving pr claim

you can keep sussing me idc just don't shoot me
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]Juliets[/mention]

When exactly are the ITSa acheduled? With the change in night length and such it was a bit confusing.

For players only:
Watching you guys repeatedly cry about not knowing this and none of you getting it sorted out made me want to rip out my eyes
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:17 pm @MacDougall @Juliets

When exactly are the ITSa acheduled? With the change in night length and such it was a bit confusing.

For players only:
Watching you guys repeatedly cry about not knowing this and none of you getting it sorted out made me want to rip out my eyes
Image It's all in good fun, now isn't it Tim?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Anyone thinking Punchy is a wolf...the dead goose got a revenge pick...read his role card from the flip...he died...and Punchy was poisoned LATER, not with the night actions...that was the dead goose revenge makes sense. If you have a plausible alternative, spill it.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

For players only:
I don't know and Mac is currently not available. I promise, as soon as he becomes available he will let us all know. I'm sorry for the frustration.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

For players only:
Don't worry, we're all ripping our eyes out
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:19 pm

For players only:
Image It's all in good fun, now isn't it Tim?
Always :)
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:20 pm Anyone thinking Punchy is a wolf...the dead goose got a revenge pick...read his role card from the flip...he died...and Punchy was poisoned LATER, not with the night actions...that was the dead goose revenge makes sense. If you have a plausible alternative, spill it.

What if the target already died. And the Poisoner is it's own role?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:22 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:20 pm Anyone thinking Punchy is a wolf...the dead goose got a revenge pick...read his role card from the flip...he died...and Punchy was poisoned LATER, not with the night actions...that was the dead goose revenge makes sense. If you have a plausible alternative, spill it.

What if the target already died. And the Poisoner is it's own role?
I don't think there have been any deaths since the night action resolutions. If you can point to one, show me please.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm thinking Mafia kill Ace, Jack, and Urist.

Serial Killer killed speedchuck/ted and vig got the other.

Speedchuck's revenge kill autoresolved last and it was on Awesome-O who by the way had just won the popcorn
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

A'ight, I feel much better.

As my avatar says, thank you for your cooperation.
ImageImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

I would not shoot Punchy because there is a chance they won't he healed anyway or it was fake poison
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

WerewolfHunter wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:26 pm I would not shoot Punchy because there is a chance they won't he healed anyway or it was fake poison
can you please write me a post assuring you wont shoot me because if you dont im feeling like id just rather hardclaim
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sup tim, oh how we missed ye
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:24 pm Image

Speedchuck's revenge kill autoresolved last and it was on Awesome-O who by the way had just won the popcorn
My experience is that faction NK is usually at the end of order of operations. Awesome-O was lock town and had destroyed the wolf plan almost single handed. I figure him for the NK. Speedchuck was a claimed vig shot. Ted maybe SK, maybe vig. No clue on all the janitored kills but probably mafia vigs. Same with Ace, Jack, and Urist.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:24 pm Image

My experience is that faction NK is usually at the end of order of operations. Awesome-O was lock town and had destroyed the wolf plan almost single handed. I figure him for the NK. Speedchuck was a claimed vig shot. Ted maybe SK, maybe vig. No clue on all the janitored kills but probably mafia vigs. Same with Ace, Jack, and Urist.
Image Well if someone is poisoned tomorrow, then we'll know for sure.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

why is wwh ignoring all of my posts
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 pm Sup tim, oh how we missed ye
How's my favorite stump?

Can you take a look at my list of five and see if there's anyone you can reason me into removing? And also if you can point out two names to add in reserve that'd be great too.
ImageImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

iaafr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 pm
WerewolfHunter wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:26 pm I would not shoot Punchy because there is a chance they won't he healed anyway or it was fake poison
can you please write me a post assuring you wont shoot me because if you dont im feeling like id just rather hardclaim
Fine. I won't but I'll prob miss ita's anyway as I have zero idea when they are
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

ugh I was thinking of Nanook while wrirting that post why do I keep forgetting people lol

I would lean town
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

thank you
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

iaafr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:31 pm why is wwh ignoring all of my posts
Because no one is afraid of fluffy rabbits.

Black Widow backed by those guys gets answers.

[mention]WerewolfHunter[/mention] please tell Rabbit you aren't going to shoot him. Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

apologies but i'm kind of multitasking right now.

trying to deal with a mxiture of rude and nice texters

Return to “Previous Jobs”