U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 2 - Day Poo)

Post by sabie12 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 am Unless I am mistaken I don't recall anybody defending maple at all in the thread. Not even once?

idk, where are the wolves trying to save him? (don't say me because I am town)
Doesn't sheep keep saying maple is town?
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 am What does everyone think of Jack and Urists' redacted flip, town or wolf?

I think jack was town. I don't remember if urist seemed towny or not. I don't think I had much opinion on them either way.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Iwan
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Iwan »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:27 am could someone or preferably multiple someones, but not tim, because I know tim's view on this, explain to me like I know 0 about mafia and such tell me why maple is scum?

I have yet to see an actual case on maple, no wall post full of mult-quotes and such.

people talk about reading isos yet I see 0 walls full of multi-quotes and comments about those quotes. maybe I missed them.

I have seen maple making them and being game solvey, and sharing stuff people missed or failed to talk about. they been sharing original thoughts and processes too.

I know mafia with alot of WIM can do this too, but. ..

I need to have this explained.
Mapple is basically claimed scum at this point
He is mafia lone wolf which means he is the mafia member who is not within the remaining scum members
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Justplayingitcool »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 am Unless I am mistaken I don't recall anybody defending maple at all in the thread. Not even once?

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 am What does everyone think of Jack and Urists' redacted flip, town or wolf?

I think jack was town. I don't remember if urist seemed towny or not. I don't think I had much opinion on them either way.
And yet he is voting for maple in the poll?
Spoiler: show
Iwan
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iwan »

That's likely why we were told at the begining of the game the amount of mafia members
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:36 am yea if bob can check you against people that'd honestly be sick

though my suggestion would be for him to check colin

colonialbob have you considered using your power to check ppl against nanook

for example nanook/colin
That's definitely an interesting idea. I'm certainly up for a suggestion list of people to target.

(Part of why I targeted both awesom-o and tedxtr was because that way either way if my suspicion was right, it triggered. And if it didn't, likely v/v. I think the ideal use of my power is resolving thunderdomes or "1 wolf in these 3" situations but I don't see any of those rn)
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Glad it seems my claim sparked discussion overnight. I'll be available less today but @ me if there's anything I need to see/address. Going to go ahead and vote Maple.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:43 am
sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 am

And yet he is voting for maple in the poll?
Yeah looking back now I see he had changed his mind about maple. He was saying they were town before.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Iwan
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iwan »

iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:58 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 am Who killed calories?
i just checked and iwan, werewolfhunter, and colonialbob all shot, bob was the one who hit

wwh has cred from sussing xalt and shooting at xalt d1

people are split on bob read

ive found iwan tonally towny but that might not be good enough
I shot him because that was what was agreed upon Tbh
My first target was Bebop but for some reason it didn't got processed (maybe I hadn't bolded) so I went to the other one.
Anyway you guys can kill me during next ITA or from some other means if needed.
But yeah
Not scum
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Okay yeah the thing with cbob if legit makes sense to choose from a pool rather than specific targets so it is less likely to be messed with. However this means we have to trust that cbob is being truthful about the role and who he picked.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:20 am are the low posters not posting because we are just talk about them in circles and creating this narrative that what we say goes and so they don't want to enter because 1 they gotta play catch up so already stressed and 2 feel that something they say will get attacked?

cause it's bugging me :/ 😕 😒

I want them to talk.
Well for me I have a lot of IRL stuff and I get busy or I'm asleep due to timezone differences. Also, I can't speak for anyone else but sometimes I try to share my thoughts and people are like I don't care about that or don't respond so then I kinda just go away and come back to it later. All I can do is keep trying my best and help out as much as I can.

I am trying to be here more and with it being the weekend I'll be more available after work.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Iwan wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:56 am
iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:58 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 am Who killed calories?
i just checked and iwan, werewolfhunter, and colonialbob all shot, bob was the one who hit

wwh has cred from sussing xalt and shooting at xalt d1

people are split on bob read

ive found iwan tonally towny but that might not be good enough
I shot him because that was what was agreed upon Tbh
My first target was Bebop but for some reason it didn't got processed (maybe I hadn't bolded) so I went to the other one.
Anyway you guys can kill me during next ITA or from some other means if needed.
But yeah
Not scum
Looks like three people shot tenthousandcalories so it wasn't just you. Unless people believe all three of you are teammates I don't think that would make sense as a reason for anyone to suspect you.
~Darren Shan~
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:53 pm @Dragon D. Luffy did you have your spirit chat last night?
Not at night but I'm having in the day.

Posting stuff from it when I'm done skimming all 8927456837456835678349657 posts you guys made between midnight and 5 AM.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

spec chat news

- Urist said something interesting about his role: anyone targeting him would lose their vote and be limited to 3 posts the next day phase
- Also, did anyone find the secret messages from the links? :P
- Urist is saying tim needs to die & that mafia are killing the people against him: punchy, urist --> NKA, need to kill aggressively when in bad position
Also something about being silenced = ++wolf equity
- Also, this is spec chat observing the game:

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 725
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Iwan wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:42 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:27 am could someone or preferably multiple someones, but not tim, because I know tim's view on this, explain to me like I know 0 about mafia and such tell me why maple is scum?

I have yet to see an actual case on maple, no wall post full of mult-quotes and such.

people talk about reading isos yet I see 0 walls full of multi-quotes and comments about those quotes. maybe I missed them.

I have seen maple making them and being game solvey, and sharing stuff people missed or failed to talk about. they been sharing original thoughts and processes too.

He is mafia lone wolf which means he is the mafia member who is not within the remaining scum members
except it's a miller thing and a town lost wolf thing???
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:59 am Nevermind, luffy has been shorterned to DDL
ddl looks too much like downloadable content or something and luffy is cuter and I will cutiefy anything I can. ♡

Victories:
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 100

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m going to be on the road for a lot of today so if you have any pressing questions for me or whatev use the @ feature thx
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:30 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:22 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:20 am are the low posters not posting because we are just talk about them in circles and creating this narrative that what we say goes and so they don't want to enter because 1 they gotta play catch up so already stressed and 2 feel that something they say will get attacked?

I want them to talk.
Hello.... jpic is here

AMA
I know been reading what you been posting.

I am a little lost/confused but I think I have you sorted. so yay, right??

I can't think of anything specific to ask you.

wait

what ar your thoughts/reads on maple? luffy? long con? punchy? sabie?

be nice if you could include specific posts too.

seems like most like to just give summaries of things from reading isos and nothing to bsck up their take aways.
maple's iso was too long. But, I don't believe that they are w/w with colonialbob unless maple is hellbussing. Specifically, this post made me think this is not a w/w interaction. I do think there is exactly one wolf between one of the two.
Maple wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:06 am
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:43 pm
Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:22 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Do not throw the ITA into chaos...if you got it, spill it
Sorry was legit trying to avoid the chaos. Failed. Not used to ITAs, clearly.

I'm a town backup, I grabbed Rej's role and targeted tedxtr and awesom-o last night. Figured somebody had to be around to use Xalts shot
Didn't want my claim getting lost in the hubbub since maf will have a list somewhere anyway. My sweet claim went away when cayvie called the shot on tedxtr, and tbh I don't really want to counterclaim the vig which is why I stayed quiet
Interesting

Were you looking for a green check on ted?
No, I figured they were likely w/v and while ted was the more likely choice for wolf I could also see a world in which awesom-o shoots fellow mafioso for cred knowing there's no way xalt lives at that point (iirc).
The claim in question is in this chain. No way is this real. The guy has been softing a easily confirmable role this entire time. He is claiming that he doublestacked with the other vigi, who had claimed at sod
sabie was a meh start. Too many jokey responses but then got better as the game progressed. Null to a slight townlean

Punchy sounds townish. Not afraid to get reads out there. Only read the first page but feel pretty confident that he's town from that alone.

Luffy soft defended me after shooting Tony iirc, so could be pocketing but I don't think scum would bother helping or getting involved there unless they wanted to get free towncred when I inevitably flip town. On another note, unless I am blind I do not see him in the active player list???

Not too much there with Long Con, but I do like that they attempted to shoot Nanook for the stump claim. If it wasn't for that I would think scum.

I got luffy in townish and long con in townish bracket.

I have punchy in scummy bracket. but definitely question it. he scum read tim hard then MacDougall gives him a gun and he shoots a random and nkt at tim. turned out MacDougall handed out 0 guns. it was fake. that means punchy doesn't actually believe tim is scum is just saying it to be saying it or he does believe it and doesn't want to actually take out scum. if punchy was town and literally all game been making out thdy are so smart and so right and so tough thst they can do what they want just shoot a random player? and also i can't for the life of me remember who they randomly shot. nor remember if punchy mentioned thdm.or talked to this player or mentioned this player. i don't like reading his iso so haven't gone in to search plus desk top view on my phone is a big struggle. I'll have to break down and do it so I will know.

sabie is in my townish bracket too. I for the most part like their posts.

my reads could be bad. I keep thinking they are bad.

I'll probably question people about players I just .. oksy so,

I played a game on MU and I sheeped a deep wolf sooo hard. it was a fun game. we all did our best. mistakes were made obviously. mafia won. I'm not mad or dire about it. it showed im naive still. that mafia with lots of WIM and charisma can fool me. I thought I was jaded at this point.

so um like these players are good. they got charisma. some times things seem off tho. so is it off? and their is mechanics stuff involved in some of this with them. do we trust it?

cause in a closed game we can't know for sure about it because we don't know the set up. so mechanics is a good tool too but we gotta see if it matches their posts too

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[mention]Justplayingitcool[/mention] ^

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I just realized that I think tim thinks I might be vig and this is not information I ever recall putting out there in the world.

I have been softing my role all game and im not sure why or when or if thinks this but

[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] uh, do you and wut??

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 am
Iwan wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:42 am

except it's a miller thing and a town lost wolf thing???
I understood when someone made a case on maple before like the discussions surrounding the weird HK situation but like the lost wolf thing is confusing to me I've never seen that before.
~Darren Shan~
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Justplayingitcool »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:30 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:22 am

I want them to talk.
Hello.... jpic is here

AMA
I know been reading what you been posting.

I am a little lost/confused but I think I have you sorted. so yay, right??

I can't think of anything specific to ask you.

wait

what ar your thoughts/reads on maple? luffy? long con? punchy? sabie?

be nice if you could include specific posts too.

seems like most like to just give summaries of things from reading isos and nothing to bsck up their take aways.
maple's iso was too long. But, I don't believe that they are w/w with colonialbob unless maple is hellbussing. Specifically, this post made me think this is not a w/w interaction. I do think there is exactly one wolf between one of the two.
Maple wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:06 am
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:43 pm
Maple wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:22 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Sorry was legit trying to avoid the chaos. Failed. Not used to ITAs, clearly.

I'm a town backup, I grabbed Rej's role and targeted tedxtr and awesom-o last night. Figured somebody had to be around to use Xalts shot
Didn't want my claim getting lost in the hubbub since maf will have a list somewhere anyway. My sweet claim went away when cayvie called the shot on tedxtr, and tbh I don't really want to counterclaim the vig which is why I stayed quiet
Interesting

Were you looking for a green check on ted?
No, I figured they were likely w/v and while ted was the more likely choice for wolf I could also see a world in which awesom-o shoots fellow mafioso for cred knowing there's no way xalt lives at that point (iirc).
The claim in question is in this chain. No way is this real. The guy has been softing a easily confirmable role this entire time. He is claiming that he doublestacked with the other vigi, who had claimed at sod
sabie was a meh start. Too many jokey responses but then got better as the game progressed. Null to a slight townlean

Punchy sounds townish. Not afraid to get reads out there. Only read the first page but feel pretty confident that he's town from that alone.

Luffy soft defended me after shooting Tony iirc, so could be pocketing but I don't think scum would bother helping or getting involved there unless they wanted to get free towncred when I inevitably flip town. On another note, unless I am blind I do not see him in the active player list???

Not too much there with Long Con, but I do like that they attempted to shoot Nanook for the stump claim. If it wasn't for that I would think scum.
I have punchy in scummy bracket. but definitely question it. he scum read tim hard then MacDougall gives him a gun and he shoots a random and nkt at tim. turned out MacDougall handed out 0 guns. it was fake. that means punchy doesn't actually believe tim is scum is just saying it to be saying it or he does believe it and doesn't want to actually take out scum. if punchy was town and literally all game been making out thdy are so smart and so right and so tough thst they can do what they want just shoot a random player? and also i can't for the life of me remember who they randomly shot. nor remember if punchy mentioned thdm.or talked to this player or mentioned this player. i don't like reading his iso so haven't gone in to search plus desk top view on my phone is a big struggle. I'll have to break down and do it so I will know.
Alright, fair enough. That does change things a bit when I have that as context
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:30 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:28 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:24 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:23 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:20 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:17 am We should use him to probe for deep wolf.
Yeh exactly, we’ll use bob’s thing to check our non-mech clears, use vig/s to clear POE.
Rabbit, JPIC, Long Con

Top of my head I'm interested in those.
Yeah top of my head pool is something like rabbit/jpic/cayvie/you, I think. Having any of those four hard confirmed would be awesome.
I plan on JPIC locking me down for the night so that may not work on me...I'm game but I am pretty sure that the same wolves that silenced me will probably kill me given the chance.
If the silence worked but the check doesn’t it’s a weird JK right?

Tbh I’m not used to JK that aren’t a role blocker/stopper combo, but as I found out last game apparently the default JK is roleblocker/doctor and looks like that’s what we have in this game, so. Yeah. Check should work on you I think?
Not if it is a killing check? Like if I live am I the same as you so Bob couldn't kill me or did JPIC just keep me alive? I dunno.
Ah yeah you’re probably right

We’ll leave instructions to check you against someone else in the pool if it lands on you.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

am i crazy to think we have near mech solve here
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Apogee - disables chats
cayvie? - claims to have shot ted?
colonialbob - town backup, also claims to have shot ted? did shoot awesome and while i was townreading awesome that's probably a protown shot on a broader scale in terms of the poe
DaisyCloud - spewed like 50 times, green peek?
DDL - likely medium?
Hyena - cop
iaafr - eph kill
Logic - poisonpeek, likely town according to iaafr for the message he received
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - poisonpeek
sheepsaysmeep - more obvious villager than an innocent child
Timsup2nothin - silenced

Epignosis? - did this have a claim of some sort? havent seen one but have seen tim talking about it
PunchyTheCat? - thought he had a guilty on me via track, not as mech as the others
WerewolfHunter - ita'ed a wolf? tries too much to gain cred for it though idk

beeboy
ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
iwan
Justplayingitcool - keeper claim
Long Con
sabie12
Sprityo
TenThousandCalories

Maple - yeet
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

kinda want to move cayvie down to second tier if it matters given that ted would have died anyways and she's been really wolfy outside of the shot

but in the short term it's not something that makes a difference
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

in the immediate future im looking at like

ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
iwan

i guess

then work from there after those flips
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

tenthousand is still dead isnt he oops
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wrt colin

"alright i am fine with being killed because resolving poe" felt like it was done for show

his activity seems to increase as i alongside others start tossing his name around in next people i want dead and time in thread is spent solely on trying to look better/post out of immediate poe than real solving

but this is mostly me trying to convince myself of the validity of my poe after having obtained it idk

will go through the other two in a bit
beeboy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He

Post by beeboy »

iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:51 am i mean youre probably just town

just not sure i trust the poe other than colin

maybe beeboy idk @beeboy pls come back
Am back whats new.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I am voting Maple am I doing a good job right now?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

so I went to desk top view and found it:

PunchyTheCat wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:22 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:21 am
PunchyTheCat wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:19 am mac can you make my role kp please ty
Punchy has been given a one shot dayvig. He may use it within the next five minutes by typing;

"Yeet yeet motherfucker [playername]".
Yeet yeet motherfucker 112
this who he shot when he thought MacDougall gave him a gun. this happened during nite 1 of game. MacDougall didn't actually give punchy a gun.
PunchyTheCat wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:32 am @ThisIsNotAceMarvel i'd like for you to please move one of your votes to 112 please
I looked back a bit and found this. and at this point my phone just kinda froze up. idk if punchy explains his reads of 112 or said anything about 112 before this post. when my phone froze up I gave up looking around. and decided to post what I found.

idk if punchy is town or scum. see that is my problem. 112 did have more then 1 vote on them iirc. what was the reason they were being scum read by players? who all voted 112?

players can make mistakes and still be town. was this a mistake or was this from a mafia being opportunistic?

if punchy isn't healed and they flip town ill be like what the world and mad at myself for not figuring him out and helping him. and I'll feel like my doubts on him prevented him being healed. but ill be more mad at him because of his actions and how he doesn't explain why he says stuff. people need to be able to follow your thought process.

if punchy is mafia then good they are deaddd.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm wrt colin

"alright i am fine with being killed because resolving poe" felt like it was done for show

his activity seems to increase as i alongside others start tossing his name around in next people i want dead and time in thread is spent solely on trying to look better/post out of immediate poe than real solving

but this is mostly me trying to convince myself of the validity of my poe after having obtained it idk

will go through the other two in a bit

yeah lurking is a mafia trait. lurking is just popping up when you are mentioned and stuff only. or peeps talking about u etc. then bounce. iirc

low posting is not neccesarily alignment indicative. many towns are low posters. as long as there is quality it's okay.

like a few players are low posters and they have little quality in them. if they are town they are playing against their wincon.

this is stuff you and everyone knows tho. idk why I feel compelled to text this out and post

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

why do i feel like I'm being herded by deep wolves or just wolves

Victories:
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I should probably just claim.
I skipped the night phase, so we probably shouldn't plan around night actions today.
Since we won't have a night 3.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I read some posts about Maple and an action and I am like "haha can't use that thing"
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I am not an expert on what rewinding time does, so I can't say for sure if day actions used today are refunded.
All I know is I reset the day and people stay dead.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:43 pm I should probably just claim.
I skipped the night phase, so we probably shouldn't plan around night actions today.
yo wat
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:39 am Apogee - disables chats
cayvie? - claims to have shot ted?
colonialbob - town backup, also claims to have shot ted? did shoot awesome and while i was townreading awesome that's probably a protown shot on a broader scale in terms of the poe
DaisyCloud - spewed like 50 times, green peek?
DDL - likely medium?
Hyena - cop
iaafr - eph kill
Logic - poisonpeek, likely town according to iaafr for the message he received
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - poisonpeek
sheepsaysmeep - more obvious villager than an innocent child
Timsup2nothin - silenced

Epignosis? - did this have a claim of some sort? havent seen one but have seen tim talking about it
PunchyTheCat? - thought he had a guilty on me via track, not as mech as the others
WerewolfHunter - ita'ed a wolf? tries too much to gain cred for it though idk

beeboy
ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
iwan
Justplayingitcool - keeper claim
Long Con
sabie12
Sprityo
TenThousandCalories

Maple - yeet
Epi, does have a claim. i think tim misinterpreted it a bit or tim sees a simplified version of the claim.

if what I think is true about Epi's claim, or a variant to it, or variable included in his claim, it be important to know for sure if it's true or not and to know his alignment. it be something we do not want mafia to have and it would explain alot about certain things that happened in the game.

if he is town then wow is kinda op. and i wonder because of balancing in game what mafia has because they will definitely have some very scary stuff and so far the stuff they have seems tame.

Victories:
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I am a master of time, I should have used it day 1 in hindsight cause we get double ITAs.
I tried using it Day 0 so we could do that twice but apparently that wasn't allowed.

My role does reset the day and do it over again, making people stay dead.
So to some degree it has higher utility then just skipping the night.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I am the god of time.
Bow down before me peasants.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

thats pretty wild but i imagine some of our TPRs wanted the next night phase for reasons

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well anyway

if you have time help sort this group imo

ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
iwan
Long Con
sabie12
Sprityo
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I wanted to use it before I got vigged =(
Maple
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 743

Post by Maple »

Go forth and self resolve, my child
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Bee does it resolve before or after I die? I dont want to be here another 48 hours
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Nah you die, I got your back.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 pm thats pretty wild but i imagine some of our TPRs wanted the next night phase for reasons

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well anyway

if you have time help sort this group imo

ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
iwan
Long Con
sabie12
Sprityo
It's a double yeet double ITA, might as well use it asap
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:44 pm I read some posts about Maple and an action and I am like "haha can't use that thing"
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:44 pm I am not an expert on what rewinding time does, so I can't say for sure if day actions used today are refunded.
All I know is I reset the day and people stay dead.

wait what? we are in day 2 do shouldn't nite 2 be skipped? why is it nite 3?

that thing maple posted about their claim was fake and they said it was some copy paste thing.

how is skipping nite 2 and moving game forward to day 3

makes no nite 3 and how does it rewind the game and dsy 2 actions is refunded?

Victories:
Iwan
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iwan »

Wot
Iwan
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iwan »

Do you mean night 2
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Beeboy feels like 3p but hey we'll take it

Return to “Previous Jobs”