U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 725
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 2 - Day Poo Agin)

Post by DaisyCloud »

[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] i swear if I see you post the an ita list like one more time, I'll cry or something. like we get it. and like the game has like literally slowed down sooo much I highly doubt that people will miss it.

just chill a bit. and when we get closer to itas post about them again. you are basically just spamming same thing over and over.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 826

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Epi made an uncontested claim on a wolf kill. He's not a wolf. I am not necessarily ruling out 3P, but as long as he kills where we tell him he's useful...and the wolves will kill him eventually. If he goes off script we kill him...simple.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:23 pm @Timsup2nothin i swear if I see you post the an ita list like one more time, I'll cry or something. like we get it. and like the game has like literally slowed down sooo much I highly doubt that people will miss it.

just chill a bit. and when we get closer to itas post about them again. you are basically just spamming same thing over and over.
Pretty much was getting it on every page until the notice came that ITAs would be tomorrow. All good.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:21 pm epi shot a wolf lol

would also rather not hurt colonial here yet given he's claimed kp as long as he picks both targets within poe

SO?

lol, we could just shoot you. I know Bob is supposed to do this but didn't what's his face claim they will take thst time revert thing? whst if we never get past day 2?

unless we have day cops we just gonna have itas to get rid of people.

and idc. if your iso looks scummy you are scum. if you are supposed to be town then help find the wolves. stop lurking and post some reads or something. why wait to post until close to itas?

not all low posters got scummy isos. gotta look at the content.

mafia is gonna keep shooting at us. town is gonna shoot wrong and kill villagers if we don't start hunting down wolves.

why the flook you just gonna coast through the game and not do anything except show up for itas and shoot? seems ant-town. what because you shot a scum? whst because you made a claim and it looks kinda believable? maybe toenie? who even knows.

and btw I don't mean you personally. okay? so this isn't a call out to you specifically. I'm not shading you.

Victories:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:24 pm Epi made an uncontested claim on a wolf kill. He's not a wolf. I am not necessarily ruling out 3P, but as long as he kills where we tell him he's useful...and the wolves will kill him eventually. If he goes off script we kill him...simple.
In my last game, Nanook made a kill on a wolf, uncontested claim. He won it for the wolves.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:24 pm Epi made an uncontested claim on a wolf kill. He's not a wolf. I am not necessarily ruling out 3P, but as long as he kills where we tell him he's useful...and the wolves will kill him eventually. If he goes off script we kill him...simple.
bruh

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I hate texting. too many typos. just hoping I make some sense

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:33 pm
In my last game, Nanook made a kill on a wolf, uncontested claim. He won it for the wolves.

see! it's what I'm trying to say. like come on, right?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:26 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:23 pm @Timsup2nothin i swear if I see you post the an ita list like one more time, I'll cry or something. like we get it. and like the game has like literally slowed down sooo much I highly doubt that people will miss it.

Pretty much was getting it on every page until the notice came that ITAs would be tomorrow. All good.

could you at least make a title use a huge font in some blue color or something and then spoiler it.
for the love of gravy. pretty please. thank you in advancements ♡

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Yeah I was there. I called it a buss. I got told "we'll look at him in a couple days if he is still alive." Then I got Nked. Then no one ever looked at him. So learn the lesson. I actually don't need to.

I think the people claiming town kill power will all be dead night two. If they aren't wonder why. If night three passes and they still aren't, don't dither around, start killing them.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Gonna catch a movie. Make sure anyone that wanders in knows ITAs are at 7PM US eastern tomorrow. Have fun. Find wolves.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:38 pm
Yeah I was there. I called it a buss. I got told "we'll look at him in a couple days if he is still alive." Then I got Nked. Then no one ever looked at him. So learn the lesson. I actually don't need to.

I think the people claiming town kill power will all be dead night two. If they aren't wonder why. If night three passes and they still aren't, don't dither around, start killing them.

if we get past day 2. I swear someone said they can take the time revert thing.

this is a mash. this isn't regular mafia. this is role madness. this is closed set up.

BTW, because I remember someone idk who in game say Masons can't have 1 mafia and 1 town be paired.

I literally played a game where this happened. my pm said we could win together if everyone died. i thought it was weird to add that last part. I was town vig. I ended up having cult leader recruit me. figured out too late my mason partner was mafia. cult leader got yeeted but for crazy reasons i became cult leader. that mafia person I was masons with? got me yeeted. mafia won.

my point, anything can happen. people can claim anything. my mason partner? i should have yeeted ages ago,, but i trusted because of the claim. they were so scummy. but im like they can't be mafia. masons are always town.

you played enough games too. so i mean.

I won't shoot Epignosis in itas unless crazy stuff happens. but you gotta see my side

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I miss [mention]Hyena[/mention] isn't this around the time they can post again?

Victories:
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:19 pm people who can die/be shot at/yeeted and are anti-town/scum in no particular order:

colonialbob- not game solvey, their reads are trash, shaded jumpluff, just jokey posts, seems like tmi

Colin- basically same as bob

sabie- not game solvey

Epignosis- if I'm to understand that one meme/gif they shared thdy are supposed to be vig. i think that is not town vig but mafia vig. also i think that whole thry cam make people miss needs to be talked about. idk whst that means. at this point even spirtyo went off from rping too. done 0 to help town solve this game

Dr.Wigly- iso is absolutely scummy
my reads are excellent and i never shaded jumpluff #fakenews
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 pm

this is a mash. this isn't regular mafia. this is role madness. this is closed set up.

BTW, because I remember someone idk who in game say Masons can't have 1 mafia and 1 town be paired.

I literally played a game where this happened. my pm said we could win together if everyone died. i thought it was weird to add that last part. I was town vig. I ended up having cult leader recruit me. figured out too late my mason partner was mafia. cult leader got yeeted but for crazy reasons i became cult leader. that mafia person I was masons with? got me yeeted. mafia won.

my point, anything can happen. people can claim anything. my mason partner? i should have yeeted ages ago,, but i trusted because of the claim. they were so scummy. but im like they can't be mafia. masons are always town.

I won't shoot Epignosis in itas unless crazy stuff happens. but you gotta see my side
I get it. That was Rabbit by the way talking about rewinding time again...and he was kidding.

In any event, like I said Epi has a shelf life, but give the wolves a chance or two to spend their kill power on him. Better him than you, eh?
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:33 pm
sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:21 pm epi shot a wolf lol

would also rather not hurt colonial here yet given he's claimed kp as long as he picks both targets within poe

SO?

lol, we could just shoot you. I know Bob is supposed to do this but didn't what's his face claim they will take thst time revert thing? whst if we never get past day 2?

unless we have day cops we just gonna have itas to get rid of people.

and idc. if your iso looks scummy you are scum. if you are supposed to be town then help find the wolves. stop lurking and post some reads or something. why wait to post until close to itas?

not all low posters got scummy isos. gotta look at the content.

mafia is gonna keep shooting at us. town is gonna shoot wrong and kill villagers if we don't start hunting down wolves.

why the flook you just gonna coast through the game and not do anything except show up for itas and shoot? seems ant-town. what because you shot a scum? whst because you made a claim and it looks kinda believable? maybe toenie? who even knows.

and btw I don't mean you personally. okay? so this isn't a call out to you specifically. I'm not shading you.
This is what I said earlier today
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 pm

Hey yeah something like this happened to me in one game but like I was kinda onto her and then she ended up like modkilling herself or something
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:53 pm I miss @Hyena isn't this around the time they can post again?
I don't think a particular time limit was announced on it.
~Darren Shan~
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:19 pm people who can die/be shot at/yeeted and are anti-town/scum in no particular order:

colonialbob- not game solvey, their reads are trash, shaded jumpluff, just jokey posts, seems like tmi

sabie- not game solvey

Epignosis- if I'm to understand that one meme/gif they shared thdy are supposed to be vig. i think that is not town vig but mafia vig. also i think that whole thry cam make people miss needs to be talked about. idk whst that means. at this point even spirtyo went off from rping too. done 0 to help town solve this game

Bob i read your iso and it looks like you was all discrediting her #notfakenews. your iso is trash.

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:06 am

sabie- not game solvey

Bob i read your iso and it looks like you was all discrediting her #notfakenews. your iso is trash.
I had been wondering why bob was given a pass I guess it sounds like people want to give it a chance to see if he is lying about his role or something?
~Darren Shan~
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Bob’s probably town, so
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And even if you have doubts on him we’re 100% not killing him before we try to break the game with his role lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:05 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:53 pm I miss @Hyena isn't this around the time they can post again?
sabie! I finally read your iso. so far been just looking at your posts within game context.

say I'm wrong about you! say it's because we only have day 1 and day 1 stinks anyway and we are in day 2.0 and you just warming up.

like I stink at day. I get yeeted or die nite 1. I mean I'm still shook about the punchy thing.

I think punchy is town. idk if he is still poisoned or not. no host announcements.

I was sooo disheartened looking at your iso. sabie! please be town. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about your iso.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:07 am

sabie- not game solvey

I had been wondering why bob was given a pass I guess it sounds like people want to give it a chance to see if he is lying about his role or something?

I know. I guess. so probably should table them. sigh, it doesn't help that it feels like we been playing this game for 2 weeks and it's day 2.0

I forgot why reduing day 2 was good idea.

I'm tired of same topics talked over to death. lots of people have bad day 1s and are actually town. lots of people have good day 1s and are scum.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

the reverse is also true.

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:12 am
sabie! I finally read your iso. so far been just looking at your posts within game context.

say I'm wrong about you! say it's because we only have day 1 and day 1 stinks anyway and we are in day 2.0 and you just warming up.

like I stink at day. I get yeeted or die nite 1. I mean I'm still shook about the punchy thing.

I think punchy is town. idk if he is still poisoned or not. no host announcements.

I was sooo disheartened looking at your iso. sabie! please be town. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about your iso.
Well I think what happens is I put thoughts out there and people are like nah or don't read it so then there's no further discussion. Or like I try to type something up and then the conversation is like 5 steps ahead of where I was because things move so fast. It's a processing speed thing for me. I don't process info as quick as others do.

Like I said earlier what you said about the poe thing and threw out some of my thoughts but there's a set narrative going on in the thread that it must be only this way and that's it.
~Darren Shan~
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I forget why now that I scum read sheep. then I remembered I don't. then I'm like sheep is scum.

everything is a loop.

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:19 am I forget why now that I scum read sheep. then I remembered I don't. then I'm like sheep is scum.

everything is a loop.
I attempted to bring this up that sheeps claims were weird at the original beginning of day 2 and I go back and forth on him and apogee as well. They had a bit of an exchange though that would seem they're probably not teammates but I feel iffy on both of them.
~Darren Shan~

Sabie if you wanna talk I’m in and out for a bit and happy to have you sound stuff off me
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:18 am

Well I think what happens is I put thoughts out there and people are like nah or don't read it so then there's no further discussion. Or like I try to type something up and then the conversation is like 5 steps ahead of where I was because things move so fast. It's a processing speed thing for me. I don't process info as quick as others do.

Like I said earlier what you said about the poe thing and threw out some of my thoughts but there's a set narrative going on in the thread that it must be only this way and that's it.

yeah, I get what you are saying. I suffer from brain fog for reasons, so I forget alot or get things mixed up. i try tho. also i like just conversations in game which looks very anti-town. I can't help it i like to talk.

btw

I low key wanna yeet Epignosis for policy reasons. i won't tho.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:22 am Sabie if you wanna talk I’m in and out for a bit and happy to have you sound stuff off me
can i join this or..?

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I guess I should just keep talking and processing my thoughts even if I'm behind because I realize now people think I'm scummy because I'm not just saying how I feel about things. I guess even if I'm wrong I might as well talk it out instead of thinking no one wants to hear what I have to say. I let myself get discouraged too easy sometimes I think.
~Darren Shan~

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:24 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:22 am Sabie if you wanna talk I’m in and out for a bit and happy to have you sound stuff off me
can i join this or..?
Yeah idc

I already have a townread on you so less pressing for me :p
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:24 am I guess I should just keep talking and processing my thoughts even if I'm behind because I realize now people think I'm scummy because I'm not just saying how I feel about things. I guess even if I'm wrong I might as well talk it out instead of thinking no one wants to hear what I have to say. I let myself get discouraged too easy sometimes I think.
yes
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[mention]PunchyTheCat[/mention] are you back from camping yet? bro! are you poisoned or no? did mafia mute you??

blink if you can read this!

Victories:

I know mech games can be frustrating for some and aren’t fun for some people, so I empathize

We’re not locked into mech stuff, but it’s definitely helpful to use as a guide
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:25 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:24 am
can i join this or..?
Yeah idc

I already have a townread on you so less pressing for me :p
oh, uh

lol okay

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:23 am

yeah, I get what you are saying. I suffer from brain fog for reasons, so I forget alot or get things mixed up. i try tho. also i like just conversations in game which looks very anti-town. I can't help it i like to talk.

btw

yeah I had brain surgery so my brain is all sorts of messed up sometimes but hey I'm still here and functional ish haha
I think epi just kinda checked out of wanting to play mafia for awhile and mac sort of coerced him into this one or something along those lines.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie share whatever. it will help.

side nite here guys: didn't someone say that mafia chat was disabled because they did it? like some weird claim? or because we all could talk nite 1 there was no mafia chat? i swear I saw a post or posts about it but I can't find it. or was it simply mafia day chat is disabled during day phase??

I want to know if this is a false memory because that means mafia has to talk to each other in game and i have been eyeballing everyone's posts to see if it's like tmi and/or weird talk stuff for their teammates.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:30 am
what happened to your eyes

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 am I know mech games can be frustrating for some and aren’t fun for some people, so I empathize

Yeah I just didn't think it would be advantageous of me to claim yet and I don't have any kind of investigation info or anything to share.

I also don't think some claims should be considered definitely town. I think jack attack made me super skeptical now haha.
~Darren Shan~
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by cayvie »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:17 pm @cayvie sorry if you’ve answered this already and I missed, but do you have more shots left? Don’t claim how many if you do, just 0 or >0 please
@cayvie

Please lie. Or bluff and tell the truth. If you have continuing kill power don't make a target of yourself. If you don't, maybe lie and draw fire. I dunno. Just do what you do...and please stick to the vig kill list that will be posted right around EoD. Thanx.
yeah im stickin with tim on this one, nook

im not answering that

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:33 am sabie share whatever. it will help.

side nite here guys: didn't someone say that mafia chat was disabled because they did it? like some weird claim? or because we all could talk nite 1 there was no mafia chat? i swear I saw a post or posts about it but I can't find it. or was it simply mafia day chat is disabled during day phase??

I want to know if this is a false memory because that means mafia has to talk to each other in game and i have been eyeballing everyone's posts to see if it's like tmi and/or weird talk stuff for their teammates.
Apogee claimed disabling all night chats N1

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 am I know mech games can be frustrating for some and aren’t fun for some people, so I empathize

Yeah I just didn't think it would be advantageous of me to claim yet and I don't have any kind of investigation info or anything to share.

I also don't think some claims should be considered definitely town. I think jack attack made me super skeptical now haha.
Yeh that’s fine

And yeah I mean...idk, it’s a fine line, you don’t want to get suckered by accepting a mafia claim, but you also don’t want to kill someone that should’ve been clearly town for their claim either lol
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:33 am sabie share whatever. it will help.

That was apogees claim which I don't think there's any confirmation if it was legit. Unless I missed it somewhere. He said something about stopping night chats.
~Darren Shan~

Ok, don’t be helpful then 🤷‍♀️

Like we’re planning to use vigs to clear out the POE, kind of important to know if that’s gonna work or not 🤷‍♀️
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 am

btw

yeah I had brain surgery so my brain is all sorts of messed up sometimes but hey I'm still here and functional ish haha
I think epi just kinda checked out of wanting to play mafia for awhile and mac sort of coerced him into this one or something along those lines.
oh no!! I'm glad you are okay now. you are brave and strong and wonderful person! *big hugs!!*

oh, okay. well that's sad but I know burn out is a thing. this be a weird legacy. oof that was mean but not taking it back because he was rude to me.

Victories:

Idk I’ve thought some of Epi’s posts are genuinely hilarious, and he’s communicating well enough, so it’s fine imo
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

sabie- not game solvey

..... what?

Like legit no idea what you're talking about here. We went back and forth on Sloonei, that's the only real interaction I remember. I have no idea why I would've shaded jumpluff, supatown.

Return to “Previous Jobs”