U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 725
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 2 - Day Poo Agin)

Post by DaisyCloud »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:33 pm Broseph is doing his best to give us a fun memey game don’t be mean plz
almost all the fun players I cared about are dead or gone. i.e. jumpluff, ace

hyena is muted.

I don't see alot of fun. i think the fart thing was messed up.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Maple
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 743

Post by Maple »

I don't think my silencing role was supposed to be announced in the first place so ymmv
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if it wasnt clear i do think i shoould be short term cleared by colin wolf flip

alongside rabbit

i dont think i actually ended up posting my short colincase but pretend i did and it helped
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:47 pm If people have shots left shoot sprit and LC please

Or maple if you’re feeling adventurous!
WerewolfHunter wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:47 pm If people have shots left shoot sprit and LC please

Or maple if you’re feeling adventurous!
I thibk lc could be proven if punchy does flip evil here and that depend on poison and if healer
Yeah hey Mr Kek how about you chill for a sec maybe
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

iaafr wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:35 pm idk daisy on the one hand i feel you but on the other hand i think youre being a bit too intense about this ultimately-meant-to-be-casual game

and colins role was completely broken lol
I don't see the fun. not sorry about it. with tim gone idk what I'm supposed to do.

I said I wasn't going to sheep but I totally did.

Victories:
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

I'm sad that you killed Eph, iaafr

we were vibing 😭
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:33 pm Broseph is doing his best to give us a fun memey game don’t be mean plz
almost all the fun players I cared about are dead or gone. i.e. jumpluff, ace

hyena is muted.

I don't see alot of fun. i think the fart thing was messed up.
I mean

Idk what you want me to say here

Sorry you don’t like playing with the rest of us I guess, we’re doing our best 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:42 pm I'm sad that you killed Eph, iaafr

we were vibing 😭
jk iaafr w eph v

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:41 pm if it wasnt clear i do think i shoould be short term cleared by colin wolf flip

alongside rabbit

i dont think i actually ended up posting my short colincase but pretend i did and it helped
I mean yeah

Less than Beeboy but still yeah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

someone villagery was advocating for coolin/colonial not w/w right

thats nice i'll take that for granted for now
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

nanook if you're lost wolf i just want you to know that we don't blame you

Apogee
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Apogee »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:43 pm

we were vibing 😭
jk iaafr w eph v
And this is why we aren't reading into Maple's spew
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 136

Post by MacDougall »

Mean is fine as long as it's fun and memey
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm someone villagery was advocating for coolin/colonial not w/w right

that was me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:34 pm I missed itas because there wasn't much of a heads up about it. it got delayed and then boom just oh hey it's starting now.
I intended to have ITAs sooner but I was diagnosed with an acute case of micropenis and had to go to the small dick doctor urgently.
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:45 pm
sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm someone villagery was advocating for coolin/colonial not w/w right

that was me
tbf villagery =/= actually villager
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm nanook if you're lost wolf i just want you to know that we don't blame you

I feel personally attacked
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:45 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:34 pm I missed itas because there wasn't much of a heads up about it. it got delayed and then boom just oh hey it's starting now.
I intended to have ITAs sooner but I was diagnosed with an acute case of micropenis and had to go to the small dick doctor urgently.
fair enough
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll PM you about some lotions that worked for me
PunchyTheCat
The Mark
Posts in topic: 444
Preferred Pronouns: he/him (they/their is fine though)

Post by PunchyTheCat »

nice.
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 pm i blocked punchys avatar bc it makes me so inexplicably uncomfortable i hate it so much

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm nanook if you're lost wolf i just want you to know that we don't blame you

I would say I wish but

Alas I’m just a town stump on a roll
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Apogee wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm
sheepsaysmeep wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:43 pm

we were vibing 😭
jk iaafr w eph v
And this is why we aren't reading into Maple's spew
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm
Still going with no.

It seems I am the last person in here with a pair of balls, who is willing to take a risk and just speak, not giving a shit who is listening or not. Pair of balls. If you are pissing your pants, you shouldnt consider yourself veteran. And given the fact that I tend to play with proffesionals in this game a lot more then you do, I dare to say, do not claim that use my strategies on noobs, especially when I very often run in the Ranked, as a Mafia. We might even meet in a game in the future and when I work my mojo, you wont even know whats happening anymore. I have always been an excellent, top notch liar and thats why I like this game so much. Kind of like why MinX was drawn to it as well, cause she seems to be just about the same class of liar I am. Heck, I was drawn to this game like magnet since I first saw it. This may be boasting but I do carry weight behind my words. So when I say I can trick even a high level town, I mean it.

Fucking. 
Mind. 
Blown.

So dont you insult me, or my strategy, boy. Not unless you have something valuable to say, because you still have a long way to go. On a really bad day, Forum Mafia is just a playground for me. So dont fucking think for a second its a low blow. You ought to be banned to learn your place, scum.  
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:49 pm
Still going with no.

It seems I am the last person in here with a pair of balls, who is willing to take a risk and just speak, not giving a shit who is listening or not. Pair of balls. If you are pissing your pants, you shouldnt consider yourself veteran. And given the fact that I tend to play with proffesionals in this game a lot more then you do, I dare to say, do not claim that use my strategies on noobs, especially when I very often run in the Ranked, as a Mafia. We might even meet in a game in the future and when I work my mojo, you wont even know whats happening anymore. I have always been an excellent, top notch liar and thats why I like this game so much. Kind of like why MinX was drawn to it as well, cause she seems to be just about the same class of liar I am. Heck, I was drawn to this game like magnet since I first saw it. This may be boasting but I do carry weight behind my words. So when I say I can trick even a high level town, I mean it.

Fucking. 
Mind. 
Blown.

So dont you insult me, or my strategy, boy. Not unless you have something valuable to say, because you still have a long way to go. On a really bad day, Forum Mafia is just a playground for me. So dont fucking think for a second its a low blow. You ought to be banned to learn your place, scum.  
Wowwwww, you howl like a wolf! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to live in the wilderness and treated like a wild animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a canine establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of wolves to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “wolf fangs” in the shape of mouthgards further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking wolf will make a goddamn townie laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:51 pm
Still going with no.

Fucking. 
Mind. 
Blown.

Wowwwww, you howl like a wolf! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to live in the wilderness and treated like a wild animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a canine establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of wolves to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “wolf fangs” in the shape of mouthgards further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking wolf will make a goddamn townie laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
This entire game was a waste of my fucking time. I came here to play Mafia not fuck around. I'm not dealing with this ass hole anymore. There's nothing funny about making everyone the jester. I was looking for a game of Mafia for five freaking years and this is what I get? FUCK YOU!
PunchyTheCat
The Mark

Post by PunchyTheCat »

ftr i will be changing everyone's language to "bears" instead of wolves

bc punchy lolbears
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 pm i blocked punchys avatar bc it makes me so inexplicably uncomfortable i hate it so much
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

not done being mad. but done talking about it. think i have a right to be upset by the whole aftermath of things.

I wish I had a wolf trap or something took take out a wolf.

-_-||

I like playing with the rest of you guys. sorry if I was rude. nothing against all of you.

Victories:
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:54 pm ftr i will be changing everyone's language to "bears" instead of wolves

bc punchy lolbears
are yall okay? bears arent a joke
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

when we used to go camping a lot we had a lot of close calls with bears, but they never actually came at us
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know the difference between copypasta and reality.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:54 pm ftr i will be changing everyone's language to "bears" instead of wolves

bc punchy lolbears
we be hunting bears now? but I like the cartoon. can we hunt wasps instead?

Victories:
PunchyTheCat
The Mark

Post by PunchyTheCat »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:55 pm

bc punchy lolbears
we're fine but pretty banged up

4/5 out of the hospital

some doctor said it was probably a younger bear
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Maple wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:51 pm
Still going with no.

Fucking. 
Mind. 
Blown.

This entire game was a waste of my fucking time. I came here to play Mafia not fuck around. I'm not dealing with this ass hole anymore. There's nothing funny about making everyone the jester. I was looking for a game of Mafia for five freaking years and this is what I get? FUCK YOU!
made me laugh must not be a wolf
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:57 pm I don't know the difference between copypasta and reality.
same so gonna just act like Marc and maple thing didn't happen.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall*

Victories:
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 pm

bc punchy lolbears

4/5 out of the hospital

that's good at least, sounds like you had an insane weekend
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's interesting you called me Marc. My housemate (partner's cousin) matched on tinder with a dude named Marc this morning and we've spent most of the morning trying to ID him off his football jersey.

I don’t know the difference between copypasta and reality
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Reality copy the difference between I don't know and pasta.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:04 pm It's interesting you called me Marc. My housemate (partner's cousin) matched on tinder with a dude named Marc this morning and we've spent most of the morning trying to ID him off his football jersey.
weird coincidence. did you guys figure out who he is? this was a bad morning for me.

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah he was a footy player named Marc.
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by WerewolfHunter »

I personally don't think the role should be canceled. Many of the Games I've played has a village aligned diseases that means wolves can't kill the next night.

I am really enjoying the stories
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 pm

bc punchy lolbears

4/5 out of the hospital

oh, no! sending good vibes and everything your way. sorry that happened.

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Day 2 has finally ended. What a marathon.

PunchyTheCat has died.

Punchy was Scooby Doo. Each night you may target a player and discover the name of one random other person that they have targeted during the game. Obviously not super useful night 1.

Town.

Maple has died.

Maple was Image

Day Action: Once in the game you may silence a player. You may use this ability at any time. That player will become silenced until the end of the day in which you silence them. Night Action: Each night you make target a player and discover their role.

Mafia.

Night 2 begins.

You have 23 hours to get your actions in.

Chur.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He

Post by beeboy »

I am very unbias and do not think the role should be canceled.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”