No vote / Unvote
No votes
Host/dead/non
64%

Total votes: 14
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 113
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 4]

Post by tedxtr »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:20 am Did a Nutella iso. They kind of suspected Mac and thought they showed tmi but it didn't seem a super strong push from Nutella.
I really don’t wanna explore that world today - there’s too many “meh” slots that we need to get over today before going to Mac imo

Also, I need some reads that will hold my sanity - if I allow to explore Mac today and he flips town then this game goes downhill real fast

I still feel his progression on 112 is townie and there’s no reason to yeet him today ; again, there are 3 slots worth looking into that we have close to nothing on
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:11 am I'm back. Sorry for missing yesterday, mixed up which days the thread would be open and thought I had more time.

Why aren't we lynching Nanook?
Same reason why we aren’t yeeting you or LC, there’s so little to actually scum read that we don’t know for sure who’s the scum, just that they’re likely to be lurkers / off-wagonners.
Well, perhaps we should murk the people who were actively on civ wagons day 1. I think it's silly that Nanook isn't being discussed as much as it should be.

Even a policy yeet on 10k or me should probably be more in discussion if content is the issue.

Re yesterday, I probably would've voted Nanook again without crying about TSP getting yeeted.

I don't feel as confident in proto as I was day 2, BUT they are still likely town. Sad to see our towncore decimated.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tedxtr

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 0]

Post by tedxtr »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:21 am
112 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:14 am Town
tutuu
Amy
Urist
Mac
This is now 3 dead town plus a partner, Mac. Do we think 112 puts all town into their town circle?
I don’t like reading into this type of stuff
ImageImageImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 1]

Post by protocultures »

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:08 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:01 pm What's 112 wolf meta?
It's hard to say tbh. I think of anyone here I have the best idea but I wouldn't trust my meta all that much.

The first time I encountered 112 was in champs last year in the qualifiers they were town and they had as much wim as anyone I'd ever played with. Sharp as hell, unafraid to ruffle feathers. We had a town v town war. I've never seen that 112 since so I think that it's unfair to scumread her in the absence of that meta.

The second time I played with 112 they randed wolf and deepwolfed very well and got to f3 in the champs semi last year where they bested me and Vanity after I got myself into kingmaker. In that game their wolfgame was typified by being unafraid to vote for and even eliminate partners. They would have been scumread more if not for flips revealing that 112 had pushed partners. By the end of the game there was evidence of 112 having cased and voted on each and every single partner. One notable thing was hammering their teammate Evenstar while 112 and I were both in the thread laughing at how outed she was. 112 just lolnoped and hammered her when really I wasn't even that convinced she was mafia.

I think the two aforementioned games are probably 112 playing town (and mafia) at her top form. Since then by and large I have seen 112 play near identical as either alignment. Mostly surface level reads. Significant periods of no content. Doesn't really care when people scumread her. Just hasn't seemed to have near the wim as either alignment. I understand a lot has occured for 112 personally since champs last year and I think mostly 112 feels like they can't afford to get themselves that immersed in mafia for their own sanity frankly.

Hope that helps.
I'm just biding energy until we get 112 Unleashed.
How do people read this? Potential partner in partner interaction? Need to check how Mac's read in 112 progressed.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:24 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:11 am I'm back. Sorry for missing yesterday, mixed up which days the thread would be open and thought I had more time.

Why aren't we lynching Nanook?
Same reason why we aren’t yeeting you or LC, there’s so little to actually scum read that we don’t know for sure who’s the scum, just that they’re likely to be lurkers / off-wagonners.
Well, perhaps we should murk the people who were actively on civ wagons day 1. I think it's silly that Nanook isn't being discussed as much as it should be.

Even a policy yeet on 10k or me should probably be more in discussion if content is the issue.

Re yesterday, I probably would've voted Nanook again without crying about TSP getting yeeted.

I don't feel as confident in proto as I was day 2, BUT they are still likely town. Sad to see our towncore decimated.
My towncore is dead. Alison only kind of towncore remaining. Will see if she wants to push Mac with me or not. If she flips on me I guess game is easier for me. I likely die tonight.

People going to need to spell out why they are townreading Mac. TSP and Mac have played tons of games together. TSP was hard scumreading Mac.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I don’t put too much stock into any “meta reads” because I don’t know how to reliably read Mac. I don’t have any tells or something like that. I’m not a soul reader.

However, I do know that scum have TMI and town don’t. I take pride in having >rand accuracy on any read I might have on people, and Mac’s progression on 112 and Nutella is just something that scum rarely do, in my opinion.

As I see it, Mac would’ve had to have used that exact progression on someone as a town before and remember it as a wolf and then fit it perfectly within the context of this game.

I just can’t see it.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's possible. Less confident in my Mac read. Just hard to see why scum Mac would bus day 1 instead of attempt a save.

Like it would need to be instructed by 112 in wolf chat to have then killed imo.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Proto - you can town core me if you want :P

Really hope I can get a scum yeet today so that I can finally solidify myself in a town core and potentially even eat a bullet for it
ImageImageImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 2]

Post by protocultures »

Urist wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:49 am i'm ok with being yeeted here, i know what i signed up for when i defended 112 so it's fine.

but the mafia are probably in the people who scumread 112 but didn't vote until late in the day.

mac is actually obvious scum at this point, calling me scum with 112 and then voting for ME instead of 112 is outing.
Urist scumreading mac.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Urist wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:12 am those are actual good points
No. Neither of them are good points. Scum reading 112 and Urist and voting for Urist just means I had a bigger scum read on Urist. You will find this in keeping with the reality.

Voting not Urist right now is partly for the same reason I didn't just vote 112 day 1. Why bother? His wagon is formed and everybody seems at peace with it. I'll be of more use elsewhere.

So no.
You had a maf read on 112 the entire day. I don't recall whom you were voting before me, but it sure wasn't 112. And to stay on me when it was clear that Alison was being wagoned and there was a chance of 112 not beng yeeted... yuck. If you were town, I think you'd have abandoned your read on me and wagoned 112 a lot earlier. You only voted 112 when it was already decided.

If you actually thought I was outed scum, you'd just vote for me. :shrug:
Again Urist casing Mac.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Urist wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:39 am
Urist wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:49 am i'm ok with being yeeted here, i know what i signed up for when i defended 112 so it's fine.

but the mafia are probably in the people who scumread 112 but didn't vote until late in the day.

mac is actually obvious scum at this point, calling me scum with 112 and then voting for ME instead of 112 is outing.
So in your opinion it makes more sense for a 112 teammate to late vote 112 when 112 can still be saved than any other alternative?

I voted at 6-5 15 before eod. If I don't vote there any dumb fuck thing could happen. I am the least likely teammate on vote analysis. I am effectively responsible for hammering day 1. It's not out of my range to do but I wait til much later to determine whether I need to. I don't just throw away teammates for the fuck of it.

Wilgy is right about my meta. He scummed with me in pyre.
112 could not be saved, give me a break. Nobody was posting at EoD. Of all the votes on that wagon, yours is certainly the least impactful and the most likely to come from a partner.
And again
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:39 am Proto - you can town core me if you want :P

Really hope I can get a scum yeet today so that I can finally solidify myself in a town core and potentially even eat a bullet for it
You kinda towny, but also I want you to help me flip Mac and if Mac flips red, I'm gonna assume you are his partner. Do you still want to be in my towncore?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Also should add from Urist iso they hard townread Alison. Not sure on their meta together but Urist seemed pretty confident on it. Same as Nutella re Alison being town.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:27 pm i think of all the players who like hard pushed 112, i'd agree that mac has the highest bussing equity just because i think it's absolutely in his range to do so

i'd probably consider tsp/112 soft unaligned off tsp's vote unless it was a coordinated full-team bus, tbh. i don't think tsp is investing enough effort in this game for "bus and go deep" to look like an attractive option to him

colin and proto i think made villagery choices to vote 112 over alison; alison voted in self-pres and i don't THINK the wagons were w/w

and then nutella is dead and i am me

so that's the 112 wagon
Amy also agree with Urist re Mac could have voted 112 day 1.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:29 pm i also suspect that w!mac kills exactly nutella last night

certainly other wolves can make that kill, but i think mac ALWAYS makes that kill if he's a wolf
Also this
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:41 pm
Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:29 pm i also suspect that w!mac kills exactly nutella last night

certainly other wolves can make that kill, but i think mac ALWAYS makes that kill if he's a wolf
I'm sorry what?
let me first clarify that you're one of my top town and this is like. lylo tinfoil

but i got myself to thinking "IF mac is a wolf here, who would he have killed last night"

and i suspect the answer is "whoever is most likely to catch him"

which would, i believe, be nutella

linki: alison, insomnia is tedxtr
Again although Amy had Mac in their town circle. We are now way deeper into the game.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 am Amy and tutuu are both involved in the game in a way I wouldn't expect they could create as scum- townleans there still.

Urist seems to be coasting a little bit and isn't offering too much of substance, but I like their tone and they seem to be inside a cocoon of genuine uncertainty around the gamestate. I maintain my townlean.

Colin is way on the outskirts of things, dropping in to comment little bits here and there without much solving actions. I think he's a good person to put under the microscope.
Townleans on town players, and then "put Colin under the microscope"... without WIFOMing it too much, it's a good look for Colin,
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 am someone called tenthousandcalories obvious town but i didn't like the only post i remember from that slot

who was it and why are they obvtown?
He's talking about my slot here, I think that looks a little good for me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:18 amin last game proto showed evidence (imo) that he understood how d0 works. i was surprised he forgot, so i thought it was scum struggling to fill up the thread with a post.
tutuu got nightkilled, maybe proto did it... not sure how this accusation gets followed up on.

Just quoting as I go, reading with a mind on who has died, and that 112 was mafia.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:30 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:18 amin last game proto showed evidence (imo) that he understood how d0 works. i was surprised he forgot, so i thought it was scum struggling to fill up the thread with a post.
tutuu got nightkilled, maybe proto did it... not sure how this accusation gets followed up on.

Just quoting as I go, reading with a mind on who has died, and that 112 was mafia.
When you finish catching up to end of day 3 and see the tutuu/Alison debate you will understand why I say tutuu was obvious night kill.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:12 am
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:03 am wait why is TSP voting mac
He’s a wolf
Yet another dead villy sussing mac
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 pm mac is a wolf because he only wolf reads me when he's a wolf
town mac knows I'm always town
I sometimes have trouble reading humour. Is this a real scumread or is this a meme joke from TSP?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 pm mac is a wolf because he only wolf reads me when he's a wolf
town mac knows I'm always town
You went from great at mafia to bad at Mafia so fast lol
it's the school year again I'm back on break.
But seriously I think you read me pretty well. And it doesn't come up often, but I think these sporadic pushes from you are wolfier than not.
Seems real
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:49 pm I can absolutely believe that Mac is a wolf here though perhaps the late vote doesn't quite work with 112's reactions. More likely Carotte wait didn't I make a read about the gif thing
And again
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 3]

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:33 pm okay so we've got

next two night kills:
tutuu
alison

obvtown:
Colin
proto but I can't remember why

??:
nanook
ted

wolves:
mac?
carot

scheduled misyeet:
drwilgy
Ok wonder scumreading mac
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:46 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:10 pm Mac, are you bad?
No I am obvious when I am mafia. Obvious in a "he's mafia but I can't actually get him yeeted" kinda way.
Arbitrarily I think this is what you are
Trying to get them yeeted today.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:18 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:46 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:10 pm Mac, are you bad?
No I am obvious when I am mafia. Obvious in a "he's mafia but I can't actually get him yeeted" kinda way.
Arbitrarily I think this is what you are
It's pretty obvious to me that you haven't actually earnestly analysed anything in a non surface level way so even if you're town this is a garbage baseless take that'll lose town the game on your back. You know better than to play this way. Your entire tone is sporadic and manic and totally unlike any TSP I've ever seen. I am very clearly my town self. I am nothing like Pyre and Space Invaders, games you played with me. I cannot believe you think this is accurate and now I am even more convinced you are mafia.
Joe. Calm down. I just played a game where I got beaten up by a wolf team I could do nothing about for two weeks. I move back to school this week and have a lot of work to do in preparation. I'm only sporadically around for the thread and I'm only sporadically even on the internet at all, and the entire reason I'm here is to relax. You're right. I haven't earnestly analysed anything in a non surface level way. The one non-this-is-how-this-post-makes-me-feel take I've had is that Amy was in prime position to have bussed and that went nowhere.

I don't think you're very clearly your town self, for what it's worth. Your spurt of energy going into day 2 reminded me of you in day 3 of GOC or day 4? of Fallout, or even late game in that one amrock mash turbo. You were a wolf in all of those games too. I'm not going to try to push you today. I admitted as much in the post you're yelling about. Maybe I'll get around to actually ISOing Carot, or more accurately just trying to wrap my head around if Carot's day 2 feels wolfy or not wrt to how she interacted with me because that's all I remember.
TSP has tons of meta on Mac. Why don't they think Mac is town? If you have less meta with Mac than TSP, why do you think Mac is town? All the dead people don't clear Mac from the 112 vote. I don't either. If you are doing it, please reconsider.

Pretty sure Mac is mafia here.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:26 am
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 am Amy and tutuu are both involved in the game in a way I wouldn't expect they could create as scum- townleans there still.

Urist seems to be coasting a little bit and isn't offering too much of substance, but I like their tone and they seem to be inside a cocoon of genuine uncertainty around the gamestate. I maintain my townlean.

Colin is way on the outskirts of things, dropping in to comment little bits here and there without much solving actions. I think he's a good person to put under the microscope.
Townleans on town players, and then "put Colin under the microscope"... without WIFOMing it too much, it's a good look for Colin,
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:49 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:26 am

That should be a bad thing for Colin not a good one, wut
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:12 pm
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:33 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:46 pm
protocultures wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:44 pm gotta say Proto is starting to look mighty poo to me
I also find this post incredibly towny
why
Does mafia Mac ever make such a bad and naked push onto billboard town?
Yes.
Let's kill Mac please.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:17 pm Two of Alison carrot Mac. Proto can be tinfoil. Epi also potential tinfoil but we have to trust he’s town I guess.
Potential game solve again has Mac in their high priority Poe.

Now I just want to kill whoever 112 was scumreading D1
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:14 pm Fine.

POE:
Kill: Carotte

Sort out:
Ted
Nanook

Probably town but hmm:
Proto

Town until I decide otherwise:
Mac
Alison
Tutuu

Actually town:
Colin

And I’m missing a name. They’re probably in the sort out pile
So as not to provide a misleading picture TSP does then flip the read into Mac to be town again. I don't follow the logic from the iso though.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:53 pm Nanook’s slanking and Mac and Alison are TMIing me as town and people are still voting me smh
Reverse again back to Mac tmi as mafia. Arghhh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:10 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 am
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:51 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:49 am one in mac / nutella might be wolf which would mean I'd have to drop my slank / meme shtick and push there which is a total drag
You've got my interest. Talk to me about this.
I think nutella hasn't shown any town trait and I didn't like her town read on proto, nor her read on me as that's kind of NAI behaviour for me - she's town reading "lhf" for very weak reasoning which she has shown in other scum games that it seems to be her MO mostly

I also think Mac's opening post reads are okay in a vacuum, in the sense that town can also do it but from personal experience, they are more reliable when it comes to scum reads rather than town reads ; so him (presumably) town reading Nutella just for that when she's experienced enough is maybe TMI-y

that's why I'm kinda stuck in between the two
first line here is coherent and I understand where it's coming from but I can't parse the second one at all
I would think this was a towny response, in that it indicates real reading and attempt to understand. Knowing it comes from a wolf... why, then, the real attempt to understand the read? Maybe this boils down to "yeet nutella; don't yeet Mac".

Yeah so there’s almost always a mafia in colin/10k slot (which is...LC, I think?)

112 typically pushes partners early, those were her more serious pushes, that’s where I’m interested today

I’ll go [VOTE: LC ] aubergine cause apparently there are reasons to TR Colin

Oh I’m already voting there nvm lol
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

I'm too lazy/scared to iso tutuu. Sooo manyyy posts.

So Colin and Alison and whoever else is town. Please can we flip Mac today? Okay thanks
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[mention]protocultures[/mention] why Mac over LC, Nanook and I specifically?
Image Image Image
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:15 pm @protocultures why Mac over LC, Nanook and I specifically?
I like playing with LC and he just subbed in. Totally OGI reasons. If LC had not subbed, I would be pushing to policy 10k.

Nanook, i can see being a mac partner and I said i would flip to Nanook if we had votes on them and I couldnt get enough on Mac. Mac just scummer than Nanook.

Wilgy - you in POE but think nutella was townreading TH for some reason. You not a high priority vote today, you basically never win in F3 or F5 for example.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Going back through EoD1 to clear up some schitt i missed.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:59 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:11 am [VOTE: MacDougall ] aubergine

think his reads are barely progressing and most of the ones that are being changed are done for surface level reasoning that don't show depth of thought
feels opportunistic
I agree with this and wanted to bring this one back up.

Ted/Nook or Ted/LC? :ponder:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, that was said when 112 and I had the lead in votes. It's possible that it was offered as the start of a counterwagon to 112 without directly jumping on me.

Other thing to note is that 112 was on me. Perhaps an avoidance of the th/Wilgy wagon was to distance while still offering an option.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Imma say that if Mac is bad here, give that boy a cookie.

I know he's a dubious one, but I just really don't think this is a world where Mac bad.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 227

Post by MacDougall »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:53 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:14 pm Fine.

POE:
Kill: Carotte

Sort out:
Ted
Nanook

Probably town but hmm:
Proto

Town until I decide otherwise:
Mac
Alison
Tutuu

Actually town:
Colin

And I’m missing a name. They’re probably in the sort out pile
So as not to provide a misleading picture TSP does then flip the read into Mac to be town again. I don't follow the logic from the iso though.
You late dude. All you've done is be misleading. Get gud.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Proto somehow isos Amy to justify his tunnel. Amy townread me. Urist was flipped by thread kill and I didn't vote on him. TSP by thread kill and I wouldn't have voted for him if I had the remotest sense I could push a wagon anywhere else. Doesn't even bother to ISO Tutuu apparently who was town reading me. Ignores posts from Urist reevaluating me. Ignores the fact that nutella's last content is deflecting an accusation I make onto her. Ignores the fact that I as mafia pocketed nutella for an entire game he played in ergo why in fuck would I fear kill her? Proto, hard aligning against me is a solid way to lose this game for town.

Every day the person I came into the day hardest scum reading has gone over. 112 was the one I didn't reevaluate. So I clearly can reevaluate. If I reevaluate Urist and TSP and try to get people to push off them why wouldn't I do it for 112? Proto stop making this game day focused on me. It's asinine. I am alive for one of two reasons. 1. The mafia think they can get me killed. 2. I've been pocketed and will be killed later.

I am also being town spewed by too many people for you to be scum reading me. Mafia partners don't hard shield generally and never do for me because I establish distance. You watched how I mafia partnered with Alison. You watched closely. You're ignoring everything you saw.

Alison hasn't even posted today and TSP hard scumread her. Tutuu wanted Alison/TSP to flip. Everyone else appears to be town reading me. So either I have to think the person not evaluating me at all and just tunneling me is mafia (with the person who has slanked). Colin is mafia. Or I am being pocketed. It's probably not by Nook though because he's been too self aware of being pocketed himself. Ted and Wilgy have done the ol gee nah he's just town id lose to thing which could mean they just intend to solve me at night. Probably hoping that I'd just come back at you and get you yeeted.

I saw something Ted did I didn't like. I'm voting there again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And Colin has tinfoiled me too much to be mafia imo. Carotte is just town by default fmpov.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:16 am Stop it I’m trying to townread you
Idk man, if scum is like Mac and Alison or something then I'll happily give them the win over someone that kissed mac's ass without doing any solving of his own when I am fully aware that as a town, they have a desire to solve the puzzle

I know it's a silly reasoning but I'm playing minesweeper in this

Like it can't be just LC / Wilgy, game can't possibly be that easy
Why can't it? This is real TMI. Ted has had a great deal of TMI.
tedxtr wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:22 am Truth is I don't have anything that compelling, if you're town Nanook then the world would have to be exactly LC and Wilgy, which in theory is possible but it would be so "wtf I just wasted my time" that I don't even wanna explore right now without having you flipped first
Why not Carotte, Colin, Proto, Alison? This is bs. There are many viable worlds. You know this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No you will not be chopping the dude I've been townshielding. We are yeeting tedxtr today.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I can support this. I'll vote Ted and we'll see how the people feel.

(Though if y'all want to vote Nanook or LC, I won't stop you)

(Also Tutuu changed their profile pic. For a half minute there, I thought there was someone I didn't know of in the game d1.)
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”