8%

Total votes: 39
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am okay. there should be 5 mafia here not 4. im gonna believe ur derp clear cuz you probably won't reveal yourself anyway until its later
Oh I wasn’t counting myself
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am Previous games and metas mean nothing to me
i agree, people usually completely change their personalities overnight. i too completely disregard meta, its just a crutch! real werewolf players fight with their bare hands and dont rely on meta like a bunch of sissies
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:04 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:48 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:38 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:24 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:07 am @tedxtr do you still have a townread on me amd what do you think about timsup2nothing's vote?
Why do you think, out of all the players, that Ted's opinion is the one worth asking for specifically?
Because he said he would rescind his townread on me if I happened to be an experienced player and I told him that I was an experienced player but I didn't see him rescind the townread
I thought you were asking him about my vote, which is currently on you.

I couldn't guess why out of everyone available to ask for an opinion regarding my vote, you asked Ted.

Did you expect Ted specifically to offer something you could build on?
I was looking for a connection between ted and yourself, he basically avoided answering my question about your borderline omgus vote wth flimsy reasoning behind it. That's connection enough for me
LOL...I'll give you another connection.

The last game I played with Ted he came out with a totally unsupported "Tim seems scummy" just like you have done here.

I voted for him then, just like I voted for you here.

He cried about it being a "borderline OMGUS vote with flimsy reasoning" just like you are doing here.

After some back and forth he sort of tucked his wolf tail and ran because I wasn't the easy mischop he was hoping for.

So, are you a wolf this game just like he was that game?
@tedxtr is any of this true?
Ted seems to have dipped, but there are plenty of players here who also played UPick2, so getting confirmation should be easy enough.

Why are you so focused on asking Ted stuff? Do you not care what anyone else thinks?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other

Actual response: sauce?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if you're asking me: most games have towns equal to 3 times the wolves + 1. there is mod confirmed 1 sk here too. so 16 town 5 mafia and 1 sk are perfect numbers

Oh so it’s just your assumption, cool

My assumption is four mafia and an indie
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am Oh so it’s just your assumption, cool

My assumption is four mafia and an indie
Just on numbers this seems kinda town sided. Of course closed setup and unknown roles can be used to offset a pretty large imbalance from numbers, so this is in the realm of pure speculation.

Fun though.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other

I mean it could easily be either

Four mafia feels right to me but syndicate loves scum siding so idk 🤷‍♀️
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 am Im silly for scumreading u after u literally said u purposely played scummy?

this is probably towny hypocrisy but i gotta say, im not surprised mafia wins game after game on the syndicate if this is how low the bar is set for the towngames of the goat wolves
To be fair this could well be ted's non-towngame so who knows
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:32 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 am Im silly for scumreading u after u literally said u purposely played scummy?

this is probably towny hypocrisy but i gotta say, im not surprised mafia wins game after game on the syndicate if this is how low the bar is set for the towngames of the goat wolves
To be fair this could well be ted's non-towngame so who knows
yea but in my experience when i have to make a decision between thinking two stuff, and one of the choices will lead me to feeling disappointed, and other will not, its correct to choose the choice that will make me disappointed, and that one tends to be correct more often than the other one
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

throwing away early gut townreads. only care about logic and no feelings, just like ben shapiro.

townreads:

tutuu
macdougall
oddmerta
alison
JPIC
master radishes
nanook
poison chan
tedxtr
timsup2nothin

not townreads:

nutella
hally
dyslexicon
dyachei
staypositivefriend
drwilgy
colin
herm
long con
samu samu
spirityo
fallen prince
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:22 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:24 am

Why do you think, out of all the players, that Ted's opinion is the one worth asking for specifically?
Because he said he would rescind his townread on me if I happened to be an experienced player and I told him that I was an experienced player but I didn't see him rescind the townread

I couldn't guess why out of everyone available to ask for an opinion regarding my vote, you asked Ted.

I was looking for a connection between ted and yourself, he basically avoided answering my question about your borderline omgus vote wth flimsy reasoning behind it. That's connection enough for me

The last game I played with Ted he came out with a totally unsupported "Tim seems scummy" just like you have done here.

He cried about it being a "borderline OMGUS vote with flimsy reasoning" just like you are doing here.

After some back and forth he sort of tucked his wolf tail and ran because I wasn't the easy mischop he was hoping for.

Ted seems to have dipped, but there are plenty of players here who also played UPick2, so getting confirmation should be easy enough.

Why are you so focused on asking Ted stuff? Do you not care what anyone else thinks?
It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically

And I do care what other people think
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:32 am I mean it could easily be either

i dunno if syndicate loves to scumside setups but ppl consistently seem to like putting more effort as mafia than as town
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why do you townread ted, tutuu?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am

It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically

[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] come on. This is not a wolf trying to push some shady agenda. This is town who thinks they've found a lead and are suspicious that they're getting pushback on it. This is a townie response.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 am Why do you townread ted, tutuu?
towny hypocrisy in posting that cringe gif at me for scumreading him, as if it was a gotcha moment

"haha tutuu u called me ridiculous for scumreading u, but look at u, YOU SCUMREAD ME URSELF, HAHA!" *cringe gif*

completely unabashed, unashamed, disregarding how he comes off as, as if he forgot he literally said he purposely played scummy

when i feel this kind of emotion towards a player they're usually town

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:32 am I mean it could easily be either

i dunno if syndicate loves to scumside setups but ppl consistently seem to like putting more effort as mafia than as town
I don’t think that’s particularly true on a wide scale tbh
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I would be interested in Ted's take on your vote actually. Like, does he think your vote is actually similarly motivated to his vote from his first game with me?

I don't really understand how it happens, but in almost every game I play if there are players who don't know me and one rands wolf they vote me early. It's like I just smell of 'easy mischop' wolf bait. It seldom seems to work out well for the wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:40 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 am Why do you townread ted, tutuu?
towny hypocrisy in posting that cringe gif at me for scumreading him, as if it was a gotcha moment

"haha tutuu u called me ridiculous for scumreading u, but look at u, YOU SCUMREAD ME URSELF, HAHA!" *cringe gif*

completely unabashed, unashamed, disregarding how he comes off as, as if he forgot he literally said he purposely played scummy

when i feel this kind of emotion towards a player they're usually town
This is more useful in confirming you as town than ted, but I think these are actual good points about ted.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:39 am

@Timsup2nothin come on. This is not a wolf trying to push some shady agenda. This is town who thinks they've found a lead and are suspicious that they're getting pushback on it. This is a townie response.
The strange parallels continue. There were people saying almost this exact thing about Ted in Upick2. They were right, in that it was "a very townie response" from Ted then. The problem was that later we found out Ted was actually a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:50 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:39 am

@Timsup2nothin come on. This is not a wolf trying to push some shady agenda. This is town who thinks they've found a lead and are suspicious that they're getting pushback on it. This is a townie response.
The strange parallels continue. There were people saying almost this exact thing about Ted in Upick2. They were right, in that it was "a very townie response" from Ted then. The problem was that later we found out Ted was actually a wolf.
Okay but Oddmerta isn't Ted and this isn't UPick 2 and this isn't an actual argument why Oddmerta is wolfing despite a townie response.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Tim, I think you're town but not everyone does. And you think Oddmerta is wolf but everyone else disagrees. I think you're super valuable to the town if you can get your way out of the POE and into the trusted list, so I'm going to shield you and use my clout to get people to trust you. And in return, I want you to trust me about my read of Oddmerta. If you're still convinced Odd is wolfing, fine. He must have buddies. Find those buddies.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

multiple people agree oddmerta is obvious town
Oddmerta wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:12 pm Hello everyone, how do I change my avatar on this site?
macdougall believes hes obv town for posting this itt and not in wolf chat
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:24 am timsup2nothing first post was trying to set the conditions for everyone else's reads and there was the whole "outed scum" bit in day 0 that looked like double bluffing to me
spf townreads him for the detailed / effort put in this read, despite it being impossible to figure out what he meant
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 pm Mac claims to be a master of "first post reads." His first post is crafted specifically to meet his own first post townie standards and therefore is probably just NAI.
Tim is lock town because he said "claims" instead of "is". Not pandering to me when he very easily could = lock town. Tim, you have been elevated. You are now Simeon, the Incredible Talking Half Banana Half Orangutan. Your job is to try not to get night killed or misyeeted while I townshield you and drag you to endgame somehow.
Are you sure you locktown this guy? Might be a bit early for that
i level 1 townread him cuz it just felt like a townie trying to be helpful idk

alison also town locked him dunno the reasons

Yeah tim if you can’t find multiple mafia D1 are you even trying tbh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:58 am Yeah tim if you can’t find multiple mafia D1 are you even trying tbh
all alison was doing is try to be diplomatic and defend oddmerta, "find the wolf buddies" wasnt a proactive request

i mean its not that big a deal but i feel like u posted this as if alison was snarky
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:52 am
sprityo wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:47 pm The only Radiohead song I like is karma police

Hello again everyone :D
ok this guy is mafia
Cranky because you dont like Karma Police do you?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i fucked up the meme, just lynch me now
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:01 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:58 am Yeah tim if you can’t find multiple mafia D1 are you even trying tbh
all alison was doing is try to be diplomatic and defend oddmerta, "find the wolf buddies" wasnt a proactive request

i mean its not that big a deal but i feel like u posted this as if alison was snarky
No I posted it as if I was snarky

Which I am
Alison

Post by Alison »

In this context, "find the wolf buddies" means "back off the read on Oddmerta for now since I disagree with it and so does everyone else, and try to solve the rest of the game". I want Tim working with the rest of the town to solve the game and show off his towniness, not digging himself into a hole by extending a fruitless push on a widely townread player.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:04 am

In this context, "find the wolf buddies" means "back off the read on Oddmerta for now since I disagree with it and so does everyone else, and try to solve the rest of the game". I want Tim working with the rest of the town to solve the game and show off his towniness, not digging himself into a hole by extending a fruitless push on a widely townread player.
yes i showed that i understood that hence why i was defending u from nanook because i thought he's being snarky at ur expense

I think the merta push is fine tbh but I’m not interested in leading or wrangling this game so 🤷‍♀️

I was being snarky at her expense! I’ll be snarky at anyone’s expense, I’m a snark shark

[mention]Poison Chan[/mention] if you still wanna chat better do it fast, I’m quickly falling asleep tbh
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:56 am Tim, I think you're town but not everyone does. And you think Oddmerta is wolf but everyone else disagrees. I think you're super valuable to the town if you can get your way out of the POE and into the trusted list, so I'm going to shield you and use my clout to get people to trust you. And in return, I want you to trust me about my read of Oddmerta. If you're still convinced Odd is wolfing, fine. He must have buddies. Find those buddies.
Well...no on pretty much all fronts here.

I think Oddmerta is worth conversing with further. That really isn't the same as "I think he's a wolf." I don't make that kind of committed judgement, either way, based on a quarter of a phase worth of mostly fluff posting in which not even all the players have started to participate. Mac is the one post reader, not me.

I similarly have very little interest in who does or doesn't think that I'm town at this point, because I know I haven't DONE anything yet. I've SAID stuff, but there is genuinely nothing I can say as town that I am somehow incapable of saying as a wolf. As Mac said while NOT one post reading me, I am an avocado. I have to produce results within a reasonable period of time or I should get sussed and chopped, but it won't be day one. So don't worry about "using your clout" or shielding me. Getting face to face, and in the face, of people who suss me is how I sort the misguided townies from the opportunistic wolves.

By the way, if by chance Oddmerta turns out to be a wolf, the most likely buddy looking person so far would have to be you. You do seem sort of protective.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Unfortunately for that theory, Oddmerta isn't a wolf and you're completely barking up the wrong tree. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk I’m kinda interested to see where it goes tbh
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:16 am Unfortunately for that theory, Oddmerta isn't a wolf and you're completely barking up the wrong tree. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There seems to be an odd amount of certainty in this post.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:20 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:16 am Unfortunately for that theory, Oddmerta isn't a wolf and you're completely barking up the wrong tree. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There seems to be an odd amount of certainty in this post.
Yeah.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Hey guys Sprityo and JPIC are naked mafia.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:41 am I am sheeping Wilgy based on zero reasoning.
Maybe because I'm always right?
Yeah except when you're mafia.
I mean. I'd be even more right. You just wouldn't be alive to see it. :charlieblackmon:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:07 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:59 am Mac, those that entered talking about RadioHead are scum and ted? Why?
What the hell are you doing?
Wondering what the hell you are doing?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:59 am Mac, those that entered talking about RadioHead are scum and ted? Why?
This is an interesting exchange, since I try to approach life with a sense of wonder myself...
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:25 am Hey guys Sprityo and JPIC are naked mafia.
after JPIC was being scumread and demanding explanation and noone entertained him he posted this
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:14 am I am drinking coffee.
completely unashamed, with proper capitalization and punctuation. to make it as unashamed and in-your-face as possible

i thought it was towny trolling

what do u think
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 am
Is that so mister is that so
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:25 am Hey guys Sprityo and JPIC are naked mafia.
Sprityo has town energy tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 am
after JPIC was being scumread and demanding explanation and noone entertained him he posted this
completely unashamed, with proper capitalization and punctuation. to make it as unashamed and in-your-face as possible

what do u think
I'm not Mac but this is NAI.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 am

what do u think
I've made posts like that as mafia. Many a time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 am
Citation needed
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:30 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 am
Citation needed
I think sprityo doesn't care that he's being scumread, but JPIC makes a show of not caring while actually caring. (See: "I better get a good reason why I'm being scumread" -> "screw you guys I'm drinking coffee and definitely not caring about the game".)
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am Alright, I've decided I'm not going to get misexed again. Wolves, I hope you have your finger on the trigger to gun me down, because you sure as hell aren't getting rid of me any way else. I've worked hard to clear up my IRL distractions so I can focus on this game, and my WIM is pretty damn high right now.

Let's start with some raw facts.

The following players are town: DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, Hally, Herm, MacDougall, Master Radishes, Oddmerta, Poison Chan, sprityo, SPF and tutuu. You might be asking yourself how I've managed to confirm 10 people as town in 6 pages. If so, you didn't read the game. If you're skeptical about my reads, remember that in nearly half a dozen games on the Syndicate, I've only towncored 1 person wrong, ever. When I get killed N1 for my reads, remember this post and trust everyone I said to trust.
:ponder: Skeptical indeed.
:shrug: When am I not mafia in your eyes Mac? At this point it's more of an inevitability you say something along those lines
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”