X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Re: X-Men [Day 9]

Post by Bullzeye »

Polaris, when I checked the poll thread I noticed something that meant Hawkeye probably isn't Cyclops. Off the top of my head I don't remember what it was but I did post about it at the time so if you check my history it'll be there.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Good point, I did miss that one.

I'm still looking at everyone else, just in case.

And scratch my numbers, I forgot about the revived players. We've actually got 15 players we would need to get on board, with a possible minimum of 13.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Polaris wrote:Good point, I did miss that one.

And scratch my numbers, I forgot about the revived players. We've actually got 15 players we would need to get on board, with a possible minimum of 13.
In all honesty I think it'd be a good idea to get a few votes onto someone else just in case. If Magneto hasn't fiddled with Hawkeye's votes today he's missing a trick.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I screwed up the math again, since Phoenix is dead and it wasn't updated in the OP. So there are 15 players alive. 14 without Hawkeye. Possibly 12 including those silenced/voteblocked.

I don't think voting anyone else will help. It is an odd day, so if Magneto did target Hawkeye, then it wouldn't matter. Whoever the votes are transferred to would still be lynched. If Magneto's not involved, then the only way voting someone else would help is if it turns out that Hawkeye is not the Sentinels, and we could hinder the real Sentinels' vote power if we're lucky.

But considering we need to get 10/(12-14) players on board, and given the way voting has gone lately, we need all the help we can get. Another reason not to spread the lynch votes.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

:wall:

Ok. 14 players alive. 13 not including Hawkeye. Worst-case scenario of 11 votes.

I'll be back on later when I can count properly...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Polaris wrote:
Havok wrote:Yeah, I figured, Bullz. That's why the twisty words was directed at Polaris.

Also, I have a theory about who the sentinels is. Hawkeye has only been voted for in one lynch so far in this game, so if he was The Sentinels his vote is currently worth 7. Think back to the day that Rasputin and myself were tied and White Queen had 3 votes. I don't think we ever got a clear answer on whether or not White Queen was actually the one up for the lynch, but I think it's more than likely that she was. Anyway, Hawkeye basically took credit for that. He made a post saying that he thought he could affect the lynch in such a way as to lynch White Queen by himself. And then yesterday's lynch, Marrow is lynched while having fewer votes than 2 other people.

Anyway, that is what popped into my head after reading the lynch result. Question: Is there any evidence that would go against this that perhaps I'm not remembering at the moment? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got Marrow out, but we also need the sentinels out.
You're bold. I was going to wait until the day phase to say something about that.
Yeah I was wondering why you didn't wait, Havok. It seems to give Magneto more chance to mess with the results by making Hawkeye the clear frontrunner for lynch, when I figure that baddies would've been more or less blindly guessing before you posted.
I considered that, but two factors played into me going ahead and posting. One, I didn't want to risk dying without making that post. Two, it would be foolish for Magneto and company to save The Sentinels as they need him gone just like we do. That role is just as dangerous to the brotherhood as it is to the X-Men.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

You'd also risk dying by making that post. I was afraid I would be targeted if I had said something. Looking back though, since you mentioned Hawkeye specifically, it would be far too obvious if he had targeted you for his kill.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

I'm going to vote for Banshee. :derp:
Lunalee
nutella
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Bullzeye wrote:Has anyone else considered that Hawkeye may have been silenced today? Since he'd also be unable to vote, I could see someone doing that to eliminate his vote power. Just seems odd we haven't heard from him today and he's been literally all the discussion.
I also think Hawkeye is silenced. I think he's posted every day until now. The nice thing about that is, if he really is silenced, we don't need a majority at all. I'm actually willing to vote elsewhere today. I think he is silenced, so he'll probably be lynched anyway. However, if Magneto is watching thread at all, Hawkeye was targeted, and I think it'd be cool to not get a civ lynched today. I also think it'd be nice to hear from him, in case we are missing something. There's clearly still at least one silencer alive, so if we determine that he is the Sentinels, we can always hope they silence him later and lynch him then, no matter what his vote power is.
Spiral wrote:
Havok wrote:Hawkeye being The Sentinels would also explain why we was so interested in the "Havok could be the Sentinels" theory that The Vision posted early in the game. Even after everyone else had dropped that theory as a point of discussion, Hawkeye still brought it up a couple of times saying that I needed to have "just in case" votes put on me. That could have been Hawkeye trying to distance himself a bit from his own role.
Baddies love to talk about their own roles. I've seen it over and over again, and people tend to do this so no one thinks they ARE that role.

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Spiral wrote:I haven't felt good about HAwkeye for awhile and he has pestered me over very--in my opinion-- silly things.
This seems personal and somewhat non-game-related to me. If you think he's bad, that's one thing. If you want him lynched because you have a beef, maybe it's time to step away from the game for a few hours or work things out with MP's help. Just sayin'.

The points about Hawkeye being Sentinels do seem to have a lot of merit. I'd like to hear from Hawkeye before deciding, personally, though. IMO, if we're wrong and he's civ, he's been so valuable it'd be debilitating.
Why do you keep assuming I am being personal??? I have not had to contact a mod/host about a game since the dark ages of Mafia-- when I was younger, when ruder people were playing, and they were actual bullies-- the kind that send you harassing emails and completely tear you apart in the mod forum you share. I have no personal beef by hawkeye. I have no idea why you, in particular, seem so concerned why my suspicions are based on personal stuffs. They're not. I haven't felt good at Hawkeye since very early on. He has pestered me over silly things. I think he thought I would be a very easy lynch target, and I am not. I never have been.

So I am voting Hawkeye now so I don't miss the lynch.
To be honest, that's what I thought you meant. I suppose the way you worded it threw me. You say you've been suspicious of Hawkeye for a while, and that he's bee pestering you. I just didn't really see how that was a case, or how it related to your suspicion of his role (especially as the Sentinels, because you seem to be saying you thought he was baddie, and the case now is clearly that he's Sentinels, and it's math-based and doesn't really require any thread evidence).

To keep it short and sweet, your whole post just seemed like a weird thing to say to me. Like justifying something that didn't need to be justified, but doing so in a really weak way.

I guess "pings me" sort of describes the feeling it gave me, but not exactly. It doesn't make me think you're bad more than I did, it just makes me wonder what your motivation could be to say it.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I'm gonna vote Spiral today. He's one of 4-5 people I still think could be baddie. I don't think he's necessarily any more suspicious than the other ones I'm concerned about, but he happened to catch my eye today.

For the record, I think the case on Hawkeye is basically unassailable. However, I also think it's bound to get a civ lynched unless Magneto is totally inactive, and I find it a bit unsporting to lynch Hawkeye when he can't say anything. (Although I totally understand those concerned with the Sentinels' power level, I guess I don't share that degree of worry.) I know my vote likely won't matter today anyway, though.
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Per what Bullzeye said, I think that if Magneto is alive and smart, he would rather have the Sentinels lynched now over later. The baddies objectives also state that they need to eliminate the Sentinels to win. There was also the failed kill attempt on Hawkeye by the Brotherhood the other night too.

Anyway, I honestly believe we need to put every vote available on Hawkeye. What if Hawkeye is just lurking and faking a silence, and will pop in at the last minute to put his vote on someone else to kill?

@ Sebastian, why Banshee?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I'm gonna vote Spiral today. He's one of 4-5 people I still think could be baddie. I don't think he's necessarily any more suspicious than the other ones I'm concerned about, but he happened to catch my eye today.

For the record, I think the case on Hawkeye is basically unassailable. However, I also think it's bound to get a civ lynched unless Magneto is totally inactive, and I find it a bit unsporting to lynch Hawkeye when he can't say anything. (Although I totally understand those concerned with the Sentinels' power level, I guess I don't share that degree of worry.) I know my vote likely won't matter today anyway, though.
I'm not understanding you here...maybe I'm just not completely getting your logic. First, you think that Magneto would pass up an opportunity to take out a very powerful role just to take out a random civvie? Why would he do that when The Setinels is probably a bigger threat to the Brotherhood's endgame. To me it doesn't make sense for Magneto save The Sentinels. Second, are you saying that you are more sure of Spiral being a baddie than you are of Hawkeye being The Sentinels?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Sebastian Shaw wrote:I'm going to vote for Banshee. :derp:
:|
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Elohcin and Hawkeye are the only two who haven't posted today, so there is a good chance they are both silenced. Not guaranteed, but still likely.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I'm gonna vote Spiral today.
:|
Assault
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

banshee is honestly the only hawkeye voter that i feel good about atm and i wouldnt b surprised if the brotherhood transferred all hawkeye votes onto 2 civs today. i dont think hawkeye is silenced cuz he said yesterday that he wouldnt b around cuz he was goin on a trip or somethin and he also left express instructions to not kill him while he was gone lmao so if he does get lynched he aint gonna b 2 happy bout this.

i do think its likely that hawks probs the sentinels but it feels 2 me like the idea came str8 out of the brotherhood ch@room tbh........ really dont like all the votes pilin up on him when we havent even herd from him........

and i guess mikhail and havok found somethin new 2 argue bout lol guess the who was the real gambit argument was gettin a lil stale huh bois??? now their arguin about whether the bad guys r splittin votes off hawkeye 2day lol well i think its a definite possibility.......

not sure who im votin 4 tbh altho i c the reason 2 keep all the votes on the sentinels.......... i just dont kno
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Polaris wrote:Per what Bullzeye said, I think that if Magneto is alive and smart, he would rather have the Sentinels lynched now over later. The baddies objectives also state that they need to eliminate the Sentinels to win. There was also the failed kill attempt on Hawkeye by the Brotherhood the other night too.

Anyway, I honestly believe we need to put every vote available on Hawkeye. What if Hawkeye is just lurking and faking a silence, and will pop in at the last minute to put his vote on someone else to kill?

@ Sebastian, why Banshee?
This is a good point. Havok made it below as well, I believe. But if Magneto didn't target Hawkeye, he'll die anyway, in which case my vote does no harm.

If Hawkeye is lurking and faking, that would be terrible, though. So I may switch based on that. To be fair, though, he's responsible for revealing Apocalypse (I think) and lynching one of two lynched baddies this game. So maybe putting it in his hands wouldn't be such a bad thing. And as I said, he could always be silenced and lynched later. I'll think it over before I leave in 10 minutes.
Havok wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I'm gonna vote Spiral today. He's one of 4-5 people I still think could be baddie. I don't think he's necessarily any more suspicious than the other ones I'm concerned about, but he happened to catch my eye today.

I'm not understanding you here...maybe I'm just not completely getting your logic. First, you think that Magneto would pass up an opportunity to take out a very powerful role just to take out a random civvie? Why would he do that when The Setinels is probably a bigger threat to the Brotherhood's endgame. To me it doesn't make sense for Magneto save The Sentinels. Second, are you saying that you are more sure of Spiral being a baddie than you are of Hawkeye being The Sentinels?
No, I'm definitely less sure that Spiral is bad than that Hawkeye is the Sentinels, by a long shot. I agree with the points on Magneto, so I no longer think voting Hawkeye will get a civ killed. However, I highly doubt my vote today matters anyway, I find it slightly unsporting to vote silenced people when they can't respond to a case, and I think it's an opportunity to highlight one of the people still making me antsy.

Linki: Deadpool, good point about Hawk being out of town. And I actually had similar heebie-jeebies about the Sentinels idea coming from the Brotherhood. I obviously have nothing to back that up, just a feeling.

And :haha: about Havok and I arguing. I actually think he's right in this case though.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I'm sticking with Spiral. The fact that someone else shares my misgivings, and my thoughts about how valuable Hawkeye has been to the civs, and the fact that I can't see why he would try to kill me on Night 6, combine to make me really not want to vote for him today. Again, even though it likely won't matter.
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:If Hawkeye is lurking and faking, that would be terrible, though. So I may switch based on that. To be fair, though, he's responsible for revealing Apocalypse (I think) and lynching one of two lynched baddies this game. So maybe putting it in his hands wouldn't be such a bad thing. And as I said, he could always be silenced and lynched later. I'll think it over before I leave in 10 minutes.
I understand the sentiment, but if he is the Sentinels, he's still a threat no matter how many baddies/indies he helps us kill.

But I do like your point about us being able to silence/voteblock him later. If they are both still around, that could also work out. But we'll still have players dying each night and every lynch he can join is a risk of another civvie going.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Haven't seen anything to change my mind, so Hawkeye gets my vote.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Hmmm? Why?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

at this pt im just waitin 2 hopefully hear from hawkeye b4 the poll ends............ but if i dont then i might join rasputin in votin 4 spiral cuz i want him to have more votes than banshee. havent been gettin gr8 vibes from spiral lately
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

wait when does the poll end????
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

In 7 minutes.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Epignosis wrote:
Important: Day 9 will end on Saturday, May 3, 2014, at 7pm EST.

T-minus 6 minutes and counting.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

welp i guess we aint gonna hear from him then lol

imma vote 4 spiral
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bullzeye wrote:
Polaris wrote:Good point, I did miss that one.

In all honesty I think it'd be a good idea to get a few votes onto someone else just in case. If Magneto hasn't fiddled with Hawkeye's votes today he's missing a trick.
I have no clue why Magneto would do that as Hawkeye could just decimate their team.
would you please play the game?
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
To be honest, that's what I thought you meant. I suppose the way you worded it threw me. You say you've been suspicious of Hawkeye for a while, and that he's bee pestering you. I just didn't really see how that was a case, or how it related to your suspicion of his role (especially as the Sentinels, because you seem to be saying you thought he was baddie, and the case now is clearly that he's Sentinels, and it's math-based and doesn't really require any thread evidence).

To keep it short and sweet, your whole post just seemed like a weird thing to say to me. Like justifying something that didn't need to be justified, but doing so in a really weak way.

I guess "pings me" sort of describes the feeling it gave me, but not exactly. It doesn't make me think you're bad more than I did, it just makes me wonder what your motivation could be to say it.
So you manipulated me into saying something you could use as an excuse to vote for me?

You play dirty. ;)
Deadpool wrote:banshee is honestly the only hawkeye voter that i feel good about atm and i wouldnt b surprised if the brotherhood transferred all hawkeye votes onto 2 civs today. i dont think hawkeye is silenced cuz he said yesterday that he wouldnt b around cuz he was goin on a trip or somethin and he also left express instructions to not kill him while he was gone lmao so if he does get lynched he aint gonna b 2 happy bout this.

i do think its likely that hawks probs the sentinels but it feels 2 me like the idea came str8 out of the brotherhood ch@room tbh........ really dont like all the votes pilin up on him when we havent even herd from him........

and i guess mikhail and havok found somethin new 2 argue bout lol guess the who was the real gambit argument was gettin a lil stale huh bois??? now their arguin about whether the bad guys r splittin votes off hawkeye 2day lol well i think its a definite possibility.......

not sure who im votin 4 tbh altho i c the reason 2 keep all the votes on the sentinels.......... i just dont kno
Was it in the chatroom? Let me know!
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I'm sticking with Spiral. The fact that someone else shares my misgivings, and my thoughts about how valuable Hawkeye has been to the civs, and the fact that I can't see why he would try to kill me on Night 6, combine to make me really not want to vote for him today. Again, even though it likely won't matter.
So you don't want to vote for someone who you say is "unassailably" bad and you vote for someone you are less sure about just because someone else doubts it too?
What the fuck, man?

Deadpool, you have never, once, expressed a suspicion of me. You are BAD.

I am considering doing something about this, but I want Hawkeye lynched and dontw ant to risk not lynching him.
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

and u could say im nervous bout this 1 tbh........... hope the brotherhood aint tryin 2 pull a fast one..............
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

lol spiral ur too funny bro ive said before that i thought u sounded bad and i might vote 4 u and nothin youve said since then has made me feel better about u. ur callin me bad too but with nothin to back it up other than that i aint likin ur tone l8ly and think ur spishus............ but no worries bro lol callin me bad dont phase me none cuz i aint
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool wrote:and u could say im nervous bout this 1 tbh........... hope the brotherhood aint tryin 2 pull a fast one..............
This makes me think that you and your teammates are pretty ballsy and are pulling a fast one.
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

thats quite an accusation ur makin but i can c how u could arrive at that notion. i hope im rong tbh i hope hawk gets lynched & that hes the sentinels but u'd be a fool 2 think maybe the brotherhood aint takin advantage of the situation...........
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool wrote:thats quite an accusation ur makin but i can c how u could arrive at that notion. i hope im rong tbh i hope hawk gets lynched & that hes the sentinels but u'd be a fool 2 think maybe the brotherhood aint takin advantage of the situation...........
And killing themselves?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool, I have asked you on various days why you suspect me. Are you ever going to do it?
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

just my readin of ur posts bro. not much more i can say bout that.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool wrote:just my readin of ur posts bro. not much more i can say bout that.
What about my posts?
Please, tell me.
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

well 1 day u said quote you all sound bad unquote and then u said quote the case on marrow makes fucking sense2me unquote and then u voted shaw.............so in the wake of the marrow lynch this looks bad 4 u........... uve got an aggressive tude in the thread that makes me not want to trust u or anythin ur sayin. u try 2 hard to push ur opinion without lookin committed 2 anythin. those r sum things ive been seein in ur posts.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Destroy a participant_

You may select 1 option

Banshee
Sebastian Shaw (11)
7%

Bullzeye
No votes

Deadpool
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Havok
No votes

Hawkeye
Longshot (3), The Vision (4), Banshee (5), White Queen (6), Spiral (7), Bullzeye (8), Polaris (9), Havok (10), Shadowcat (13)
64%

Longshot
No votes

Mikhail Rasputin
No votes

Sebastian Shaw
No votes

Shadowcat
No votes

Spiral
Mikhail Rasputin (12), Deadpool (14)
14%

The Vision
No votes

White Queen
No votes

Warp Servant (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Boogs (2)
14%

Total votes : 14
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

So you suspect me for being openminded and having suspicions?
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

is that what i said?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polaris wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Important: Day 9 will end on Saturday, May 3, 2014, at 7pm EST.

T-minus 6 minutes and counting.
Supper ran later than I thought because

DODGE DURANGO ERROR CODE...2000PIECEOFSHIT

On it now. :mafia:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

If I die, please lynch Deadpool. And trust no one.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool wrote:is that what i said?
yes
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

lololol cant w8 to c wtf is bout to happen
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Deadpool wrote:lololol cant w8 to c wtf is bout to happen
Tell me. Am I going to be lynched?
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

dude cool it w those empty accusations ur lookin mighty desperate........... i aint a bad guy and i think u might b............ ur tuff guy act wont work on me lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Broken Arrow

The battle between the copycat mutants and the Cape Citadel military force raged on toward dawn.

The sentinels had devastated both sides of the siege, since mutants were participating on both sides.

Hawkeye was firing arrows into the fray. Longshot noticed his mouth moving and his eyes flashing- something he had never beheld before.

“He’s giving orders!” cried Longshot. “Lots of them!”

Hawkeye has been destroyed. He was The Sentinels.

Danger Room ID acquired: 004… Marrow
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Genosha

A barrage of missiles obliterated Cape Citadel.

When everyone could see again, they recognized, through grave devastation, a certain island off the coast of Africa. All of it was in ruins.

“Yes,” said Cassandra Nova, a parasitic voice echoing through everyone’s minds. “This is Genosha, a place of slavery and now a place of death. What do I want you to do? If you will not die, then join in the heritage of Genosha and become a slave!”

It is now Night 9. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Night 9]

Post by Gunther »

Beautiful.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nice work people! Becoming a slave doesn't sound like an awful lot of fun. Since you guys were kind enough to vote me back in, I'll happily volunteer myself to take that potential hit.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sorry we had to do it while you were away/silenced Hawkeye, but it had to be done.

Nice job everyone. Except Sebastian...

Return to “Previous Jobs”