Total votes: 39
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by juliets »

I tapped dya for an opinion because she was involved in the conversation last night but I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on Tim as 3P (those of you who haven't given an opinion).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] what’s the reason you lied about your action on me?
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

[mention]juliets[/mention] i think he could be 3p but I'm still more focused on finding wolves. And i think wilgy fits that better
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:26 am @juliets i think he could be 3p but I'm still more focused on finding wolves. And i think wilgy fits that better
Ok dya that makes sense. I'm on the verge of changing myself, just re-reading some things.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Additionally, on two separate nights, you can target a player to falsify any reports they might receive. You may not target the same player twice with this ability.
I have been asked to clarify this role ability belonging to Burn the Witch (sprityo):
Falsified reports are randomized (by the Host) according to the action(s) and target(s) of the targeted player. I cannot specify any further than that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone remember someone last night explaining why Wilgy as a wolf would falsify the JPIC info? I mean there's no question it is falsified I'm just trying to get the motive straight in my head. I swear someone explained it but I can't find it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

juliets it might have been alisom
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:01 pm juliets it might have been alisom
Thanks! I'll search her ISO.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:20 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:52 pm Answering several privately asked questions all at once:

I am not currently aware of any Host errors occurring on Night 2.
Ok this was my question and was targeted at whether Sloonei would tell us if he made an error reporting results. So, this means Wilgy saying "JK, it was a host error" is not true. The host didn't make an error in notifying Wilgy of results of his "JPIC track". This makes me much more suspicious of Dr. Wilgy. @DrWilgy do you have another explanation you want to offer regarding why you first said JPIC didn't move and then changed that to JK, JPIC visited tutuu?

I still have my vote on Tim right now much for the same reason as tutuu in that I consider him a higher risk to be 3P but I could change it to Wilgy before the day is out. Chances seem good to me that Wilgy is mafia and Tim is 3P, though I guess Tim could be town. My 3P suspicion is born mostly from Tim's heated arguments that he should live.

@dyachei I'm very interested in your opinion of Tim here as to whether you see the 3P possibility or just how you feel about that possibility. The way I read you last night you are seeing him as town but I just want to make sure.
Nope. Got a message saying JPIC didn't visit anyone then shortly afterwards got a message that said there was a correction and JPIC visited Tutuu.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... I didn't realize there was falsification.

Makes me wonder if those that can't claim can't be led astray.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:52 pm Answering several privately asked questions all at once:

Ok this was my question and was targeted at whether Sloonei would tell us if he made an error reporting results. So, this means Wilgy saying "JK, it was a host error" is not true. The host didn't make an error in notifying Wilgy of results of his "JPIC track". This makes me much more suspicious of Dr. Wilgy. @DrWilgy do you have another explanation you want to offer regarding why you first said JPIC didn't move and then changed that to JK, JPIC visited tutuu?

I still have my vote on Tim right now much for the same reason as tutuu in that I consider him a higher risk to be 3P but I could change it to Wilgy before the day is out. Chances seem good to me that Wilgy is mafia and Tim is 3P, though I guess Tim could be town. My 3P suspicion is born mostly from Tim's heated arguments that he should live.

@dyachei I'm very interested in your opinion of Tim here as to whether you see the 3P possibility or just how you feel about that possibility. The way I read you last night you are seeing him as town but I just want to make sure.
Nope. Got a message saying JPIC didn't visit anyone then shortly afterwards got a message that said there was a correction and JPIC visited Tutuu.
So [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] how do you explain Sloonei's comment that no host errors were made?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Is there a falsified report reality where Wilgy, Dizzy, and Tim are all town?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:24 pm

So @DrWilgy how do you explain Sloonei's comment that no host errors were made?
I can't, nor am I going to pretend to try.
Image Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I actually raised a theory that there was a falsification effect in play causing Sloonei to send an additional message that was false
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

If that theory is true then JPIC stayed home (the first message was true) and Sloonei sent the second message about him visiting tutuu as a false report.

Also I interpreted the "no host errors" comment as being a statement that there were no issues with night action resolution. The phrase "at this point in time" makes me think it's a "yes, everyone has gotten the proper info right now" and not "I have never made a mistake sending a night report up til now"
Alison

Post by Alison »

I do think it is suboptimal to try to read the host like this. We know Wilgy and Tim are both suspicious; so let's take care of them. Tim has higher 3P equity so he goes first, then Wilgy next.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:36 pm I actually raised a theory that there was a falsification effect in play causing Sloonei to send an additional message that was false
The thing is, according to Wilgy he originally sent a message that JPIC didn't move, then sent a corrected report - but Sloonei says there were no host errors made. Yet Wilgy remains adamant. I don't know what to make of this.

Alison, did you see a reason that Wilgy as wolf would fabricate the information about JPIC? I'm in your ISO but not finding it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dyachei »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:05 pm
Day 2

’This is a roundup.’

sprityo has been eliminated. He was...
Burn the Witch.
Album: A Moon Shaped Pool
(Mafia)

'Abandon all reason, avoid all eye contact, do not react, shoot the messengers.’
You may select a player not aligned with you each Night. If that player is eliminated the following day, you begin the next day with -2 votes against you in the poll.
You will also receive a report on any vote manipulation associated with that player on that day; any vote cast by or against your target with a value other than 1 will be reported to you.
Additionally, on two separate nights, you can target a player to falsify any reports they might receive. You may not target the same player twice with this ability.

It is Night 2. Players will have 22 hours to submit their night actions.
The thread will remain open tonight.
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:40 pm If that theory is true then JPIC stayed home (the first message was true) and Sloonei sent the second message about him visiting tutuu as a false report.

Also I interpreted the "no host errors" comment as being a statement that there were no issues with night action resolution. The phrase "at this point in time" makes me think it's a "yes, everyone has gotten the proper info right now" and not "I have never made a mistake sending a night report up til now"
but sprityo died d2 and he was the falsifier. he couldn't have acted n2
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:40 pm If that theory is true then JPIC stayed home (the first message was true) and Sloonei sent the second message about him visiting tutuu as a false report.

Hmm. ok. I will try to become un-fixated on this. I'll double check the exact question I sent in. Maybe there was room for misinterpretation.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei, I'm thinking it's the Rogue. Very weird that Wilgy would lie about this, and it's also not the kind of report that Sloonei would easily mess up, so I'm considering a falsification report theory. Town has a lot of investigatives so it would make sense for each hostile faction to have an anti-investigative role
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok my mistake. My question wasn't what I remembered. I just wasted my time on this. Sorry Wilgy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:42 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:36 pm I actually raised a theory that there was a falsification effect in play causing Sloonei to send an additional message that was false
The thing is, according to Wilgy he originally sent a message that JPIC didn't move, then sent a corrected report - but Sloonei says there were no host errors made. Yet Wilgy remains adamant. I don't know what to make of this.

Alison, did you see a reason that Wilgy as wolf would fabricate the information about JPIC? I'm in your ISO but not finding it.
I don't have to make anything of it. I'm flipping Tim today and Wilgy tomorrow and we will let their role cards tell the story.

I don't see a strong reason for Wilgy to fake this, since he already knew JPIC was the capper.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:47 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:42 pm

I don't have to make anything of it. I'm flipping Tim today and Wilgy tomorrow and we will let their role cards tell the story.

I don't see a strong reason for Wilgy to fake this, since he already knew JPIC was the capper.
Yeah Alison, my bad. Just ignore my whole issue with what Sloonei said. I'm leaving my vote on Tim. Re-reading your ISO from last night re-convinced me he is the better chop.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Taking a break. Obviously I need one, lol!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

[quote=dyachei post_id=662161 time=1599496936

but sprityo died d2 and he was the falsifier. he couldn't have acted n2
[/quote]

Good point, nothing was falsified on Night 2.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oops
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Please do not discuss private communication with the host, whether true or false. This will be a punishable offense moving forward.
All private questions will continue to be answered publicly when appropriate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Regarding falsification, my result is highly unlikely to have been falsified, since Ted did indeed target Tim as claimed by Ted. And that is the result I got.

Are we still Tim > Wilgy? Can someone explain why again? I don't mind. I will put my vote on whomever isn't the yeet so that I can track them.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:01 am Whoever you track just make sure we know Dizzy
I can only track who I'm voting, so you'll se it. =p
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm Regarding falsification, my result is highly unlikely to have been falsified, since Ted did indeed target Tim as claimed by Ted. And that is the result I got.

Are we still Tim > Wilgy? Can someone explain why again? I don't mind. I will put my vote on whomever isn't the yeet so that I can track them.
Dizzy, the feeling right now is Tim over Wilgy because Tim definitely lied if your results are true and no one sees any reason you would falsify your results. Wilgy also could have lied but the feeling is it's better to get rid of Tim who has high wolf equity than Wilgy who is likely mafia and we could chop tomorrow.

If you have time read through Alisons posts from last night she is very detailed about why one vs. the other. And Alison's ISO has some spf quotes about her feelings about it as well.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wait! Tim has high 3P equity! Not wolf!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry about that error Dizzy. Anyway, it is felt that the 3p is building up their powers over time and that's why we should get rid of the 3P first.

You should probably check back if you can later to make sure something hasn't happened to move us off of Tim.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm Regarding falsification, my result is highly unlikely to have been falsified, since Ted did indeed target Tim as claimed by Ted. And that is the result I got.

I believe Tim's seeming desperation level is not Town indicative.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:23 pm

I believe Tim's seeming desperation level is not Town indicative.
Yes, his desperation to live is an added factor in believing he's 3P since the 3P probably has to live until they accomplish their mission (whatever it is) or to the end of the game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, I mean, I get it. I guess the 3p thing is just speculation. I also saw Tim pissing off people, so I guess that is a thing lol. I don't mind either way. I'm honestly confused why Tim would choose to fake a roleblock action, when that is an action pretty easy to verify by the one you roleblock. Seems strange to make up, but what do I know. I only know my result.

I think there are a few reasons to doubt Wilgy as well. He said only one person visited Ted, which is wrong unless Tim is lying outright about both target and action. And I guess he saw JPIC target Tutu. Also a weird lie, if it's lie?

Things kind of don't stack up. But what are supposedly lies are weird and unnecessary lies to make? Does this make sense?

[mention]Alison[/mention] What do you think?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:44 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:00 pm BTW, I hope everyone is having fun, because I'm having a blast here. I do plan to mock you unmercifully in DVC, but then we're all friends and on to the next game as far as I'm concerned.
Serious question: Do you think it's unreasonable to suss you out when we have a claimed track result that conflicts with your claim of a roleblock? Cause I don't think that's unreasonable or a good reason to mock anyone. If you're town, then something really weird has happened night action wise. Which wouldn't really be funny ha ha. Do you believe my track claim?
I did for sure. That's why I asked Sloonei about whether your track would still register where he tried to go even if he was blocked. Now that Sloonei has clarified that I really have no idea what happened there. My only theories are that you lied about the track, which I see absolutely no reason for you to have done, Ted is somehow immune to my role block, or I got blocked before I could block. None of those seem really to make any sense. It's a pretty interesting puzzle, but obviously I'm not gonna live to solve it.

I'm still going yo mock people who choose to ignore Wilgy today. Wilgy's claim is incredible both days and obviously connects him to JPIC the wolf. I think the whole "okay gosh but maybe Tim's 3P so chop him anyway" is just smoke, and I think that's hilarious. Maybe I am and maybe I'm not 3P from other points of view...just like almost everyone else. Taking a random shot into the 3P pool when there's an obv wolf is kinda weak in my opinion, but ymmv. At any rate, I hope you guys figure out an explanation to this track thing after I flip.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 am @Timsup2nothin what’s the reason you lied about your action on me?
You mean the MD thing?

Because I associate roleblock as being usually a wolf PR, and I know a lot of other people who do as well. At the time I wanted to have it out there that I had visited you, but didn't want to invite what I knew then and know now is a mischop. Mischops are against town's wincon and at the time we only had one wolf down so couldn't really afford it. Day three we had three wolves down and clarity around actions seemed more important so I full revealed. I also thought I was obvious enough town not to cause any mischop fever, but apparently was wrong on that. Shit happens.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm gonna be honest with you: all the lies are weird. Wilgy's lie is more weird, because it's easily disprovable. Tim's lie, I could see a world where Tim legitimately thought he could get away with lying about roleblocking Ted. At the time he made that claim, I believe Ted's rolewas already outed, and before that Tim thought Ted was a vigilante (so the fact that there were no kills would make sense if Tim blocked Ted). So Tim's lie would make the most sense to tell intentionally.

I'm not sure what is going on with Wilgy's lie. If it's intentional then I don't see why he's lying about something that's so easily and obviously disproven. If it's not intentional, I don't see what could have gone wrong that would cause this false result, other than my tentative theory about a night action falsifier that disguises it as host error. That's speculative at best though.

I think both Tim and Wilgy look suspicious and bad. I'm just going to kill them both because they're the scummiest player in the game, starting with Tim because of 3P equity. Once they flip we will get a better picture of what went on and who lied.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It is true that for me everything does not fit together perfectly. Something is up with JPIC for example. His living should have made us not have Night 2 open thread but we did. Host says it wasn't host error. Night 2 was also the night Wilgy says he tracked JPIC to tutuu. So the whole JPIC N2 thing is just weird. Maybe there was some crazy day action that caused the open night and Wilgy just lied like most people are saying. But the whole thing is suspect to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:33 pmI did for sure. That's why I asked Sloonei about whether your track would still register where he tried to go even if he was blocked. Now that Sloonei has clarified that I really have no idea what happened there. My only theories are that you lied about the track, which I see absolutely no reason for you to have done, Ted is somehow immune to my role block, or I got blocked before I could block. None of those seem really to make any sense. It's a pretty interesting puzzle, but obviously I'm not gonna live to solve it.
Yeah, I mean, I don't really see a great reason for you to choose to make up a roleblock either. Kind of a bad call if you were going to make up stuff. I was going to reread the part where you claimed it, but I haven't bothered yet. =p
I'm still going yo mock people who choose to ignore Wilgy today. Wilgy's claim is incredible both days and obviously connects him to JPIC the wolf. I think the whole "okay gosh but maybe Tim's 3P so chop him anyway" is just smoke, and I think that's hilarious. Maybe I am and maybe I'm not 3P from other points of view...just like almost everyone else. Taking a random shot into the 3P pool when there's an obv wolf is kinda weak in my opinion, but ymmv. At any rate, I hope you guys figure out an explanation to this track thing after I flip.
I think mocking players who could be or are on your team is a useless attitude in general, and also prime example of how not to work with your team, if you are indeed town. But that's my opinion, and frankly a bit besides the point here. I don't know about the whole 3p speculation thingy, and I don't really care. I hope you flip scum, whatever you're lying or not lying about. I don't want to rehash a "but what if you randomly decided to lie" in future days. =p I'm just here for the celebrities anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Open question, how confident are we in Dya as town?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:44 pm Open question, how confident are we in Dya as town?
The points that she's made and the questions she's asked seem solidly town to me. Someone along the way said she's in her town meta but that doesn't matter to me quite as much. I know to respect her wolf game but I just haven't seen anything to suggest it. Do you see something Dizzy?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh. JPIC was the reason thread wasn't open on N1. And here I was hoping Cindy Kate had finally come to its senses. What if someone vanillarized JPIC or some similar action, making his whole role useless? Night was open and Tutu wasn't capped. Looks like he was out of function. Does that make things make more sense?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:44 pm Open question, how confident are we in Dya as town?
The points that she's made and the questions she's asked seem solidly town to me. Someone along the way said she's in her town meta but that doesn't matter to me quite as much. I know to respect her wolf game but I just haven't seen anything to suggest it. Do you see something Dizzy?
Meh, no. I just know she also has a tracker claim. Town could have two trackers I guess, I think hers is also conditional. Of the few posts I've read this game I remember Dya and Samu asking me if it was "normal" for me to tunnel Nut when I made a joke about it, and that pinged me a bit after Nut flipped mafia. But that's like super minor, and only reason I'm bringing it up is probably because it's the only thing I have that's not claim related.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

I was almost asleep then I suddenly realised EoD is in some hours.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I guess I should move to Wilgy so I can track there, if people are set on Tim.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Is it me or is Dizzy actually not slanking.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:51 pm Is it me or is Dizzy actually not slanking.
*scurries away immediately* :grin:
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Imma wake up 1-2 hours before EoD. Gn.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:47 pm Oh. JPIC was the reason thread wasn't open on N1. And here I was hoping Cindy Kate had finally come to its senses. What if someone vanillarized JPIC or some similar action, making his whole role useless? Night was open and Tutu wasn't capped. Looks like he was out of function. Does that make things make more sense?
It seems like he would know he was vanillarized because the night was open and thus not go to visit tutuu but I'm guessing. Something definitely happened and it could have been along those lines.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”