X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Re: X-Men [Day 11]

Post by Bullzeye »

Longshot wrote:Bullz, I saw the exact same situation in another game and the person when rezzed did not resume their killing because they knew they would be found out. I understand you are not going to sit around defending yourself but if you have time can you tell me if you are not Sabertooth do you have another thought on why the kills stopped when they did?
I have no idea. I thought maybe Sabretooth could have won one of the night polls that changed/augmented someone's power, thereby losing their kill, and Epi allowed Pyro to kill instead. Or perhaps Pyro had his ability altered to be a kill. That would mean it had to be either Mojo or Rasputin though, and both situations are doubtful. Rasputin is one of the few alive I think are civs tbh (along with Shadowcat... quite sure she was telling the truth about Exodus). His idea about it possibly being Cable or Bastion holds some merit I think. I really don't know. I wish I could come out with some ultimate proof of why I'm not Sabretooth but short of outing myself there isn't one.
Mikhail Rasputin wrote: When I first read this, I thought "Damn, that is a really smart theory. Good shit." If true it means Bullz was bad, as was Domino, SC and Exodus were good, and Bullz's kill got redirected to himself. It would make it tough to explain why Domino role claimed Gambit after Exodus' death, though. If that's what happened, she basically got herself killed for no reason.

However, Bullz's defense gives me pause. If he was Sabretooth, why is Pyro still carrying out the kills for the Brotherhood?

Linki: Longshot, you're right that it would be smart not to kill anyone. However, the baddies are still killing people, just Sabretooth isn't doing it.

I dunno, I could see Epi either thinking Sabretooth should have the kill back if rezzed so as to be fair to the civs, or not so as to be fair to the baddies. I feel like Bullz's defense should be valid, but I can't say for sure.
The Domino thing is a good point. If she was bad there was absolutely no reason for her to do what she did. If she and I were on a baddie team when that was proposed I'd have said it was a stupid idea. People who've been bad with me before may have seen me do similar things. Honestly I think I know why the Brotherhood killed me. I think they were worried I'd do what Shadowcat did, as I recall she was pretty quiet up until I died. I became active and they killed me hoping they could count on her staying quiet and not outing Exodus, or killing her before she got the chance. Hawkeye probably saw me as someone who could die off without drawing any attention to him. My playstyle up until I died is exactly what I'd look for in a victim as an indy with a kill.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm probably going to hold on to my vote for now and try to remember to pop back later and use it in the name of self preservation. If I survive tonight I'll be looking at those who've pushed this case the most as I think it's a very easy setup for the baddies. If I die I'd urge civs to do the same.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

if bullz is dazzler n dazzler is sabretooth what does this mean in terms of the exodus incident. it means domino was bad right?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye: Why in the world are you so sure that Rasputin is a civvie? Because he's backing you? What has he done in this game to show that he's likely civvie? You say you think Shadowcat is likely civvie...and I agree with that, but I think there are more than just her in the likely civvie camp....such as the Polaris voters. You don't think that lynch showed at least that the Polaris voters were likely civvie?

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying this defense. It doesn't add up. And then you say that if you are lynched we should be looking at those that are pushing this case on you. Really? The case makes a lot of sense. Sabretooth stopped killing after night 3. You were the only player killed between night 3 and night 5 other than the lynched people. Is it really illogical to see the merit in you being Sabretooth?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Deadpool wrote:if bullz is dazzler n dazzler is sabretooth what does this mean in terms of the exodus incident. it means domino was bad right?
I'm not seeing how Dazzler being Sabretooth has any effect on the whole "who is Mystique" deal. Maybe I'm missing something? If so, I'd really appreciate someone pointing out to me what I'm forgetting.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Havok wrote:Rasputin: If Bullzeye is Sabretooth, why would that have any affect on Domino's and Exodus's roles?

And as for Sabretooth not resuming the killing, that would be kinda shitty of the host would it not? To rezz and then immediately be outed in the night post? I've seen this before where a baddie killer was rezzed but did not resume killing so as not to out that person. I'm kinda surprised that you are backing up Bullzeye's post like that, Rasputin.
Well because if Bullz was Sabretooth, then Shadowcat misinterpreted her info because of the redirected NK. That would mean she was sincere, but also that Exodus was truly Gambit. And if Exodus was Gambit, Domino was Mystique. It still would mean Bullz's kill was redirected to himself, which would be insanely lucky, but I'll agree it still looks possible.

As for Epi's handling of that, I tend to agree that you're right. If Bullz were bad, Sabretooth killing would've outed him. And I'd think Bullz was smart enough to ask EPi not to do that.

Regardless of all that, the quote you pulled that Night powers go through regardless of death basically seals it.
Epignosis wrote:
Havok wrote:Epignosis: If a player is nightkilled, does their power still go through for that night?
Yes.
That means Sabretooth still would've killed Night 5 if NKed, meaning Cable and Bastion weren't him. Everyone else who died between then was lynched. I don't think it's possible that another player is Sabretooth, and I think we rezzed a baddie.

Almost certain to vote Bullz now.

Also, I don't know why you're surprised at me. I've done all kinds of things you didn't agree with this game. :p

Linki: Whoa, vehemence! No, I don't think voting Polaris necessarily shows that all Polaris voters were civ. Certainly to a lesser degree than other things have shown people's roles in this game. The rest of it I more or less agree with, though.

Double Linki: STOP POSTING SO FAST! :p

Quick reminder: If Dazzler was bad, Exodus was not, because we know that only one of those four was bad, according to what SC said and Exodus corroborated about the info they got. If Exodus was Gambit, Domino was Mystique, because there were two "Gambits" lynched.
Management
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:Bullzeye: Why in the world are you so sure that Rasputin is a civvie? Because he's backing you? What has he done in this game to show that he's likely civvie? You say you think Shadowcat is likely civvie...and I agree with that, but I think there are more than just her in the likely civvie camp....such as the Polaris voters. You don't think that lynch showed at least that the Polaris voters were likely civvie?
Just vibe really. I don't think he's bad. Is that a problem for you?
I'm sorry, I'm just not buying this defense. It doesn't add up. And then you say that if you are lynched we should be looking at those that are pushing this case on you. Really? The case makes a lot of sense. Sabretooth stopped killing after night 3. You were the only player killed between night 3 and night 5 other than the lynched people. Is it really illogical to see the merit in you being Sabretooth?
The case does make a lot of sense but it's also completely indefensible from and not accurate because I'm not bad. It benefits the baddies to push for my lynch.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Thanks, Rasputin.

Bullzeye: No it's not a problem, and I'm not convinced myself that Rasputin is Brotherhood. I just think that he's an odd choice for you to think he's likely civvie. you said that Rasputin and Shadowcat are the only people you feel good about. Rasputin is an odd choice is all.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Bullzeye wrote:
Havok wrote:Bullzeye: Why in the world are you so sure that Rasputin is a civvie? Because he's backing you? What has he done in this game to show that he's likely civvie? You say you think Shadowcat is likely civvie...and I agree with that, but I think there are more than just her in the likely civvie camp....such as the Polaris voters. You don't think that lynch showed at least that the Polaris voters were likely civvie?
Just vibe really. I don't think he's bad. Is that a problem for you?
Havok wrote:Thanks, Rasputin.

Bullzeye: No it's not a problem, and I'm not convinced myself that Rasputin is Brotherhood. I just think that he's an odd choice for you to think he's likely civvie. you said that Rasputin and Shadowcat are the only people you feel good about. Rasputin is an odd choice is all.
I was gonna leave this, but I guess I'm not in the mood to. You WANT me to be bad. Spiral and White Queen do too, because I suspected both of them previously. I'm not bad, but you seem bent on believing that I am, and I don't think anything's gonna sway you. Which is a shame, because I truly, honestly believe it's because I suspected you based on the whole Shadowcat-Exodus debate (and now it looks like we were both wrong about that, anyway, if Bullz really is bad). I'm telling you, you need to reevaluate your stance on me. Read all my posts, look at my votes, check night actions, whatever makes you happy. But I'm asking you to do it through a new lens and try to take your negative emotions around me out of it. Because if you don't, I'm getting more and more certain it's going to get me killed and waste time we could have used getting baddies.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

You say it's not a problem and you're not convinced I'm bad, but I disagree. Every time anyone says anything about me seeming civ, having a good point, or not being suspicious, you react like you did with Bullz, trying to poke holes in what they're saying and asking how they could be so thick as to think I could be good. That doesn't seem to me like someone who doesn't have aproblem with it. You're reading it SUPER biased, but trying to tell yourself you aren't.
Management
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:I will say I like that we're talking so much today.

Oh, and that if Bullz isn't bad, either Cable or Bastion was. However, that all requires the assumption that Epi basically wrote the post as if Sabretooth were killed before executing his kill. Not sure why he'd do that, (could be order PMs were sent, maybe?) so I'm not totally comfortable with the idea.

Linki: Well, I think Shaw is a TERRIBLE idea for a lynch. I'm leaning slightly away from a Bullz lynch at the moment, but I'd still like to discuss it more and see what others think of what I posted. I'm strongly considering a Longshot vote, and thinking about one for you as well.

Who are you thinking of voting today?
Why would you be considering a vote for me? Specifically please. I would just be another civ down.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Anyway, I have to leave. I'm voting Bullz. Like I said, from a readthrough I don't really lean either way on him, but from the case Havok has presented it seems literally impossible that he could be any role other than Sabretooth. Gotta go with the facts.

Linki: Almost entirely because of your late Spiral vote yesterday, and because of what I thought was weak reasoning for it and trying to blame me for your vote. That may seem unfair, since I voted Spiral too. If it makes you feel any better, you don't have to worry about it today, and we have plenty of time to talk it over before the next lynch.
Management
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

EBWOP: It not I
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Anyway, I have to leave. I'm voting Bullz. Like I said, from a readthrough I don't really lean either way on him, but from the case Havok has presented it seems literally impossible that he could be any role other than Sabretooth. Gotta go with the facts.

Linki: Almost entirely because of your late Spiral vote yesterday, and because of what I thought was weak reasoning for it and trying to blame me for your vote. That may seem unfair, since I voted Spiral too. If it makes you feel any better, you don't have to worry about it today, and we have plenty of time to talk it over before the next lynch.
Ok thanks Rasputin.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:You say it's not a problem and you're not convinced I'm bad, but I disagree. Every time anyone says anything about me seeming civ, having a good point, or not being suspicious, you react like you did with Bullz, trying to poke holes in what they're saying and asking how they could be so thick as to think I could be good. That doesn't seem to me like someone who doesn't have aproblem with it. You're reading it SUPER biased, but trying to tell yourself you aren't.
I asked him why he felt you were civvie and he just answered with "vibe". I was hoping he could point to something tangible. You are wrong in that I "want you to be bad". If I wanted you to be bad, I would insist that you were and I wouldn't let it go. I can't shake my gut and a lot of things that you've said I just can't understand how that they could come from a civvie. But then every time I start believing that you are truly a baddie, something happens to make me doubt it. I'm not out to get you at the expense of lynching a civvie as hard as that may be for you to believe. :D
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
:overreact: He survived a lynch! Baddies CANNOT DO THAT.
You're still on that train?
dunya
Turnip Head
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I guess I'm dead. Wish I could see the looks on your faces when I'm not Sabretooth.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

imma vote bullzeye. he sounds defeated and the case on him looks solid
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye wrote:I guess I'm dead. Wish I could see the looks on your faces when I'm not Sabretooth.
So, if you aren't a member of the Brotherhood, who is? Who should we be lynching instead of you? Since you were rezzed, you have been very, very noncommittal. You haven't expressed any suspicion of anyone. Your play since being rezzed is not the civvie Bullzeye that I ever remember playing with. So, even if I disregard the Sabretooth evidence, I would be leery of you at this point. You have seemed too content to just go with the flow...not rattle any cages.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

White Queen wrote:
Banshee wrote:i'm going with Mr. Sebby Shaw. The connection to WQ and the possibility of him being a backseat baddie are too much to pass up. he's made a few statements about notable players so if he is bad then it's possible this lynch could be informative.
What connection to me?

This is the most massive baddie distraction i have ever seen, lol.

My theory about Apocalypse is that Apocalypse has no recruits. And you guys are letting the baddies lead you by the abso-freaking-lute noses.

Polaris, Hawkeye or Phoenix. They are all baddies. Don't blame me when they win this.
White Queen wrote:LOL all the easier to make him a pawn of the baddies lolol.

Shaw, I am very sorry if you are a civ, and you took the fall to perpetrate the baddies distractionary manuever.

Linki~ not silenced I see!
White Queen wrote:Ah, and now it is too late to change your vote off of him? How convenient of you to notice this right after the poll ended :)

Really, these are the most obvious baddies ever. Maybe the civvies deserve to be vanquished....

If Shaw turns up Brotherhood, i owe a lot of people an apology (and they will get it), but i seriously doubt that he will do so.
Why do you want me to be lynched? Did you change your mind? Why? :shrug:
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

That was before, tbh. But OK, I don't particularly suspect havoc or Bullz. Where would you suggest I vote? In your feedback did you read anyone but me? For, you know, baddies?
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Read back not feedback, damn autocorrect.
Assault
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

If Bullzeye was Dazzler, and Dazzler got killed by Sabretooth, then how can Bullzeye be Sabretooth? Did he kill himself? That doesn't make any sense. I think Bullzeye is good. I even picked him to come back to life.

Bullzeye
White Queen (4), Deadpool (6), Sebastian Shaw (10), Hawkeye (12), Mikhail Rasputin (18), Spiral (19), Shadowcat (28)
23%

Deadpool and Mikhail Rasputin voted for him to come back to life too but now they want him dead again. :haha:

Really?
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

If you want a vote for Dead pool I will change my vote.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Shaw:

For one, I don't think it was common knowledge that Bullzeye was Dazzler when we were voting for the rezz. Two, as has been discussed at length today, Sabretooth was killed on N3. Pyro took over the team's kill on N5. The only person to be killed in between N3 and N5 was Dazzler. You can't see the liklihood there that Dazzler was Sabretooth? As for Sabretooth killing himself....there are roles that redirect targets.

Jubilee
Blinding two targets with fireworks, she switches their targets.

Jean Grey
Using telekinesis, she will redirect someone's Night target.

You still think it's a hilarious concept? :D
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

i voted for bullzeye to come back not knowin he was dazzler.......... it was hawkeye who said that and it was way after my vote. i wasnt spishus of dazzler but im spishus of bullzeye. bullz's only contributions since bein brought back were to get rid of the sentinels i.e. hawkeye but other than that hes been quiet. i dont get good vibes from him. i think i made a mistake votin 4 him 2 come back.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

It seems that no matter which way I turn on the case of Bullz I cannot escape that the Sabretooth stopped killing when he (Bullz) died. I asked him if he had any alternative way those kills stopped and he didn't answer me which I presume means he can't think of another explanation either. I don't see any other vote that makes as much sense as this one does. I'm going to go ahead and vote now.

*vote Bullz*
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

White Queen wrote:If you want a vote for Dead pool I will change my vote.
No thanks. I voted for you.
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Dead pool, did you ever answer my question about what you think of Shaw not having any real opinions at this stage?

I am going to switch to Dead pool, I am leaving where I am, am will probably hit traffic on the way home.

Linki, that's OK, I expected it sooner or later. Good luck with that ;)
Assault
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

i wish shaw had some more opinions n i believe i asked him 2 give some but no dice. but what can i do about it? i dont think it makes shaw a bad guy tho......... even a bad guy would want to b more helpful than that.

and u keep sayin me and shaw are bad guys and tryna turn us against 1 another. u have given no reasons 4 bein spishus of me. i think ur just hopin that peeps will blindly follow u if u say my name enough times........
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 60 minutes and counting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Elohcin »

I have been crazy busy today. But three cake orders are complete and I can fully catch up after dinner. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time before the day ends, but I was thinking Bullz has been smelling bad lately. *Votes Bullzeye*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Deadpool wrote:i wish shaw had some more opinions n i believe i asked him 2 give some but no dice. but what can i do about it? i dont think it makes shaw a bad guy tho......... even a bad guy would want to b more helpful than that.

and u keep sayin me and shaw are bad guys and tryna turn us against 1 another. u have given no reasons 4 bein spishus of me. i think ur just hopin that peeps will blindly follow u if u say my name enough times........
Just thought I'd ask; someone I respect always asks people what their suspicions are, as a way to gauge whether or not they are bad. I like that approach, and I was curious about what the people I distrust think of each other, I guess.
Assault
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm voting for Bullz today though. At the very least, with Bullz' lynch, finding out his role and who he was will go an extremely long way in putting the pieces together with Exodus and Domino.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye's vote for me makes me a little nervous. :huh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Destroy a participant_

Poll ended at Fri May 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Avalanche
No votes

Banshee
No votes

Bullzeye
Mikhail Rasputin (4), Deadpool (6), Havok (7), Longshot (8), Elohcin (11), Shadowcat (12)
50%

Deadpool
White Queen (10)
8%

Elohcin
No votes

Havok
Bullzeye (5)
8%

Longshot
No votes

Mikhail Rasputin
No votes

Sebastian Shaw
No votes

Shadowcat
No votes

Spiral
No votes

White Queen
Sebastian Shaw (9)
8%

Wanda Maximoff (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Boogs (2), Hawkeye (3)
25%

Total votes : 12
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Cold Shoulder

“The facts are clear,” said Havok. “Bullzeye is Sabretooth.”

Bullzeye became enraged. He snarled and lunged at Havok clawing and biting. Others tried to make Bullzeye chill out, but his heart was cold.

Havok held fast to his suspicion, and would never Let it Go.

It took several others to scrape Bullzeye off of Havok and subdue him.

When he was dead, Havok walked away coolly. “Sabretooth.”

Sebastian Shaw, aloof and watching from a distance, said, “If that’s Sabretooth, then why the hell is he frozen?”

Bullzeye has been destroyed. He was Iceman.
Danger Room ID acquired: 010… Bastion
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Astral Plane

The world without dissolved and the world within emerged.

The voice of The Shadow King susurrated in everyone’s minds.

“Ordinarily, only psionic persons can access the Astral Plane. But this is a training module, is it not? So you are all here for my pleasure. Good.”

The psychic world swirled within everyone’s minds.

“In the Astral Plane, your thoughts can become reality. Show me what you want, and I may grant it to you, at a price.”

It is now Night 11. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Shadow King’s Challenge

Submit one image showing what power / ability / prize / augmentation / boon / penalty for someone else / whatever you want by image only. No words, numbers, or symbols may be used. You may use images that exist or you may create your own with MS Paint, Photoshop, etc.

These images will be sent to an impartial judge who will try to figure out what is requested and will choose a winner. The victor will receive what the judge decides (in accordance with Host approval).

Think carefully.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Night 11]

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well, that certainly sucks :(
Assault
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Elohcin »

hmm...boo.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

:(
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

No worries Havoc, I don't blame you. I blame those who followed you, and will doubtless be the first to wave the pitchforks in your direction. Especially those who pushed other names early in the day, then when they did not take, just fell on Bullz. :hugs:
Assault
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

well that aint what were lookin 4............ sry bullzeye. u have failed me, brain!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

i own up 2 my vote for bullzeye even tho i was wrong. case on him made sense & bullzeyes defenses were weak. he sounded caught n defeated.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

shit, sorry i missed the vote, i thought it ended later...

rip bullz :(
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

rip bullz - I'm sorry I made that error in voting for you.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sorry I missed the vote. I've been packing all day and went out to dinner with my mom. Completely lost track of time.

RIP Bullzeye. My question is: who the hell was sabretooth, then???/
dunya
Turnip Head
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

RIP Bullz. I still don't know how anything makes sense since you're good. Bummer to get rezzed and then killed again; I feel kinda stupid about it now.
Havok wrote:Shaw:

For one, I don't think it was common knowledge that Bullzeye was Dazzler when we were voting for the rezz. Two, as has been discussed at length today, Sabretooth was killed on N3. Pyro took over the team's kill on N5. The only person to be killed in between N3 and N5 was Dazzler. You can't see the liklihood there that Dazzler was Sabretooth? As for Sabretooth killing himself....there are roles that redirect targets.

Jubilee
Blinding two targets with fireworks, she switches their targets.

Jean Grey
Using telekinesis, she will redirect someone's Night target.

You still think it's a hilarious concept? :D
Actually, I remember it as being more or less common knowledge. Didn't Hawkeye basically say so that Night by talking about Dazzler spelling things British-ly? So I knew Bullz was Dazzler when we rezzed him, I just hadn't made the connection about no one else being killed when Sabretooth's killings stopped.
Spiral wrote:RIP Bullzeye. My question is: who the hell was sabretooth, then???/
This is a damn good question, now.

Where you headed?
White Queen wrote:No worries Havoc, I don't blame you. I blame those who followed you, and will doubtless be the first to wave the pitchforks in your direction. Especially those who pushed other names early in the day, then when they did not take, just fell on Bullz. :hugs:
Wow, unconditional love in mafia! Never thought I'd see the day. So Havok is off-limits for suspicions?
Management
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hahahahaha. Well played baddies! You guys deserve the win at this point.

Return to “Previous Jobs”