31%

Total votes: 13
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Paprika »

Not that I'm opposed to joke votes... I still have one on Hugh Jass, after all. But, y'know. Words aren't matching actions.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

[VOTE: Grampa Simpson] aubergine

Beetlejuice + "why me?" is a wolf.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:06 pm [VOTE: Grampa Simpson] aubergine

A vote with no reason and after no pressure seems to be worth a "Why?" to me.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Why were you kinda coasting by and fluffing but suddenly sit up straight and start generating content when someone naked votes you?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Got a gig IRL tonight, so I'll be absent for much of, if not all, of this evening.

Homer is slanking. Get outta the bushes & participate IMO.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:11 pm Why were you kinda coasting by and fluffing but suddenly sit up straight and start generating content when someone naked votes you?
"generating content"

a one-liner doesn't really meet that descriptor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:11 pm Why were you kinda coasting by and fluffing but suddenly sit up straight and start generating content when someone naked votes you?
Is it weird that I find this scintillating & positively titillating?

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I mean you were 100% chilling and making old man jokes earlier but one vote from Marge and you're suddenly very concerned about Skinner's memes.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:08 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:06 pm [VOTE: Grampa Simpson] aubergine

A vote with no reason and after no pressure seems to be worth a "Why?" to me.
Is it tho? Seems a bit defensive to me, myself & I. If you're TP, then why would a no reason, no pressure vote bother you? It would if you're Maf of course

ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Enrique »

AY AY AY! quién mató a la ardilla lincon!!???
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:29 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:58 pm C- It's not so much the current gamestate, more the thinking that a lot of scum have a hard time entering the thread and subsequently end up a very low poster early game as they struggle to find an opening that feels comfortable.
This is not true of most Syndicate wolves. You will catch the occasional one with an awkward opening but many Syndicate scum players have no issue with power wolfing and there are very few chronic slankers here.

I like Grumple's posting this page. Not that I agree with his read on Otto, but the way he approached it and broke down Otto's post that he thought was player salad, moved onto a series of probing questions and then backed off after a bit to stop himself from tunnelling was a pretty townie approach.
That may or may not be true about Syndicate, but they still need an opening to enter the game. Players entering with shitposts or excuses after conversation worthy content has been established looks bad to me.

I agree on Grumple for the most part. Their tunnel actually felt like a nice cozy pocket I could hang in for a bit.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:41 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:58 pm C- It's not so much the current gamestate, more the thinking that a lot of scum have a hard time entering the thread and subsequently end up a very low poster early game as they struggle to find an opening that feels comfortable.
This is not true of most Syndicate wolves. You will catch the occasional one with an awkward opening but many Syndicate scum players have no issue with power wolfing and there are very few chronic slankers here.

I like Grumple's posting this page. Not that I agree with his read on Otto, but the way he approached it and broke down Otto's post that he thought was player salad, moved onto a series of probing questions and then backed off after a bit to stop himself from tunnelling was a pretty townie approach.
That may or may not be true about Syndicate, but they still need an opening to enter the game. Players entering with shitposts or excuses after conversation worthy content has been established looks bad to me.

I agree on Grumple for the most part. Their tunnel actually felt like a nice cozy pocket I could hang in for a bit.
What?

You think just because someone gets to the thread a little early and you got serious before you turned around twice they shouldn't get to shitpost?

In a game based on The Simpsons??

Where they have gone to the lengths of a Simpsons character sockpuppet account to play with???

You're lucky I stopped shitposting long enough to make this post...and mostly I'm only being serious because my dodgy internet has me in such an ill humor. If I get this shit straightened out I'll probably get right back into character and have you dumped in the green glowing pool out back.

tl;dr...I think you have thrown a lot of shade so far, but in pretty much every case it was thinly backed, if at all...like you are looking for an easy push.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:24 pm A vote with no reason and after no pressure seems to be worth a "Why?" to me.
Is it tho? Seems a bit defensive to me, myself & I. If you're TP, then why would a no reason, no pressure vote bother you? It would if you're Maf of course
[/quote]

I'm being defensive against Allison.

Marge's vote elicited only a "why this."

not exactly a spirited resistance
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

RIP to that quote
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:49 pm

What?

You think just because someone gets to the thread a little early and you got serious before you turned around twice they shouldn't get to shitpost?

Where they have gone to the lengths of a Simpsons character sockpuppet account to play with???

You're lucky I stopped shitposting long enough to make this post...and mostly I'm only being serious because my dodgy internet has me in such an ill humor. If I get this shit straightened out I'll probably get right back into character and have you dumped in the green glowing pool out back.

tl;dr...I think you have thrown a lot of shade so far, but in pretty much every case it was thinly backed, if at all...like you are looking for an easy push.
That's cool, especially considering you've done fuck all but complain about your computer or inability to access your account. And the sus or sheep post, unless that was someone else.

You seem to have your back up quite a bit considering it's early D1 and even the best of cases will all be flimsy as fuck. I haven't even pushed you, but indeed some shade has been thrown. I do that. Helps me sort players.

Getting all salty over the way I go about scum hunting to start the game only reinforces my opinion that you're in that scum range of players.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:17 pm

What?

That's cool, especially considering you've done fuck all but complain about your computer or inability to access your account. And the sus or sheep post, unless that was someone else.

You seem to have your back up quite a bit considering it's early D1 and even the best of cases will all be flimsy as fuck. I haven't even pushed you, but indeed some shade has been thrown. I do that. Helps me sort players.

Getting all salty over the way I go about scum hunting to start the game only reinforces my opinion that you're in that scum range of players.
LOL...I actually wasn't even talking about the shade you've thrown at me. I was more pointing out that you seem to be thinking you are in a fourteen wolf game because you are shading basically everyone, or at least seem like you are set on getting to everyone.

Now you can play "oh look, I threw empty shade at almost everybody and this guy didn't like it so he must be a wolf." Congrats wolf hunter, I'm impressed.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:28 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:17 pm

What?

LOL...I actually wasn't even talking about the shade you've thrown at me. I was more pointing out that you seem to be thinking you are in a fourteen wolf game because you are shading basically everyone, or at least seem like you are set on getting to everyone.

Now you can play "oh look, I threw empty shade at almost everybody and this guy didn't like it so he must be a wolf." Congrats wolf hunter, I'm impressed.
Only half the players.
If you were paying attention you'd have seen me address that earlier.
And from that post - Allison and Grumple in my town leans, you and Skinner aren't but I dont see you two as w/w.
I know wtf I'm doing with my posts, in my experience townies usually do, so you're like not part of the crew.
You should try throwing around empty reads when you're town. It's kinda fun.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Only half the players.
And from that post - Allison and Grumple in my town leans, you and Skinner aren't but I dont see you two as w/w.
I know wtf I'm doing with my posts, in my experience townies usually do, so you're like not part of the crew.
Yeah...just got done getting my cable company sorted out.

Now I'm gonna watch the baseball game.

But GOSH I am sooooo looking forward to having a REAL mafia player like yourself teach me how to play, so I hope there's not like an expiration date on that offer!

Meanwhile, since now it isn't taking five minutes to change pages I might even read the thread before my first lesson, just so I have good background and a chance of maybe, just maybe, being able to follow your awesomeness.

Smithers! Update my schedule and show the bus driver out.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Only half the players.

But GOSH I am sooooo looking forward to having a REAL mafia player like yourself teach me how to play, so I hope there's not like an expiration date on that offer!

Meanwhile, since now it isn't taking five minutes to change pages I might even read the thread before my first lesson, just so I have good background and a chance of maybe, just maybe, being able to follow your awesomeness.

Lol, and I'll take that one on the chin.
I'm sorry if you took it that way, wasnt my intention to act superior, just wanted to let you know I knew my reads were empty, it's just the way I approach the game starting with no info.
People tend to engage in one way or another which helps me get a read on them. That's all I was saying.
Sorry if upure town, I'm just not reading you that way rn. That can change.

Enjoy the game.
I'd rather watch hockey
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Burns vs Otto feels like two townies squabbling with each other.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

All the issues you have with each other look like personality/playstyle clashes more than anything. Otto is used to pushing people to sort them, and Burns thinks that's throwing shade. Otto sees Burns as being defensive, and Burns sees himself as expressing annoyance that he's being condescended to.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Only half the players.

I'm sorry if you took it that way, wasnt my intention to act superior, just wanted to let you know I knew my reads were empty, it's just the way I approach the game starting with no info.
People tend to engage in one way or another which helps me get a read on them. That's all I was saying.

Enjoy the game.
I'd rather watch hockey
Wellllll...tbh

I really do normally play much the same way, and I really did spend most of the day squabbling with the cable company with my internet running at dial up speed...and my only way to communicate with the cable company being the internet...

So that shot to the chin wasn't something you deserved really, it was...you just kinda stepped in front of it.

I will be reading through the thread and getting really caught up.

And yeah I'd actually rather be watching hockey too. :)
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:16 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Only half the players.

Enjoy the game.
I'd rather watch hockey
Wellllll...tbh

I really do normally play much the same way, and I really did spend most of the day squabbling with the cable company with my internet running at dial up speed...and my only way to communicate with the cable company being the internet...

So that shot to the chin wasn't something you deserved really, it was...you just kinda stepped in front of it.

I will be reading through the thread and getting really caught up.

And yeah I'd actually rather be watching hockey too. :)
I like Allison's take on us and can live with that for now.
Unless the two of you are scum, having a soft Allison, Burns, Grample, Comic Dude towncore might be something to work with.

Thoughts on proposed towncore?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Homer Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 pm Image
Otto Mann wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:59 pm Lmao Homer
Best intro ever
That was a great intro...at the time.

As a one post wonder...I think my nuclear power plant has the wrong operator asleep at the switch.

Wake up [VOTE: Homer Simpson!!!!] aubergine

Smithers! Make a note that I just want to hear from this donut eater and this vote is subject to change.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:37 pm
Best intro ever

As a one post wonder...I think my nuclear power plant has the wrong operator asleep at the switch.

Smithers! Make a note that I just want to hear from this donut eater and this vote is subject to change.
Yeah, it was a great post at the time, but didnt age well.

Make him talk
Broken
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Broken »

[VOTE: Principal Skinner] aubergine
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

[mention]Hugh Jass[/mention] where you at
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 pm
I like Allison's take on us and can live with that for now.
Unless the two of you are scum, having a soft Allison, Burns, Grample, Comic Dude towncore might be something to work with.

Thoughts on proposed towncore?
I like that you and Allison have been shaking the thread. I said earlier that I didn't know whether to sheep or suss on your respective early seriousness...and for now I'm inclined to sheep.

I think I came in goofing on the theme, but I didn't intend to JUST goof on the theme...and more than a couple people have tried to get away with doing that and nothing more. If Homer doesn't get in here I will cheerfully feed him to the hounds. But if he does there are plenty to take his place.

Skinner looks outright terrible with the goofing on the theme to get a little post count, then announcing serious work inbound and just failing. I won't call the hounds off Homer without getting something, but I'd vote Skinner in an old man's heartbeat.

Grample and Comic Dude I don't feel as good about as I do you and Allison, but not bad.

I feel pretty good about Bart from my interaction with him. Not like towncore good, but better than nothing.

Will read again.

Smithers! We need more hounds!!!
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hello everyone. I ate a single piece of fruit and it healed some of my status conditions and restored 1/4 of my MP.

I feel okay about Otto Mann. I liked his responses to the sticks in his spokes. I am... concerned that through his responses to me he is trying to nudge my perceptions of him, but this may be paranoia. I am not concerned. No further action is needed at this time.

Talk to me more on Comic Book Guy. What is giving people townreads on him.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:33 pm Hello everyone. I ate a single piece of fruit and it healed some of my status conditions and restored 1/4 of my MP.

I feel okay about Otto Mann. I liked his responses to the sticks in his spokes. I am... concerned that through his responses to me he is trying to nudge my perceptions of him, but this may be paranoia. I am not concerned. No further action is needed at this time.

His reactions to the game and reads seem independent of the way the thread is leaning... until he voted Skinner, which I agree with but at the same time it could be any easy blender play.

I did like his early responses to my bullshit tho.
[mention]Comic Book Guy[/mention] , whyd you vote Skinner?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:33 pm Hello everyone. I ate a single piece of fruit and it healed some of my status conditions and restored 1/4 of my MP.

I agree, it feels like he entered the game, threw some light jokes & a bit of sus, followed with a quick pocket on my entrance, then backed off. Or am I missing something?

ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by dodo »

Best intro ever

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:41 pm
Best intro ever

Yeah, it was a great post at the time, but didnt age well.

Make him talk
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 am

I agree, it feels like he entered the game, threw some light jokes & a bit of sus, followed with a quick pocket on my entrance, then backed off. Or am I missing something?
is this in reference to Mr Mann or Mr Guy
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:46 am

Are you sure this is what you want to go with?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:52 am
Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

... Alright. Uh. I guess I'll, uh, oblige.

[VOTE: Homer Simpson] aubergine
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:25 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:21 pm [VOTE: Bart Simpson] aubergine

For stealing my saxophone! ...And for telling us to post less after telling us to post more.
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:49 am Heyyyyy. Otto might be blotto but Krusty smells like moldy cheese and awkward entrances.
Whoaaaaa
I'm not sure about that one Otto, I think Krusty's entrance is okay, and I think OMGUS is slightly town indicative.
I am sure my intention was different than saying to post less and i wonder why are you twisting my words?
Until i fully catch up
[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
My point was that "everyone do something, don't just slank and fluff!" is a very contradictory sentiment from "hey everyone let's chill out and post meaningless stuff until EOD!"
You missed the point, i said who posts less and meaningless wins at Eod, thinking at 'winning' the lynch, you assumed a wrong take so i think you did it with evil intentions.

I will catch up and vote after
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:30 pm I was about to lay down suspicion on Skinner for going all in on the "I am just memeing" angle but he says he's gotten it out of his system and is going to generate real content soon so I'll take a rain check on that until he fails to follow up.
This patience for waiting Skinner's posts looks townie in a vacuum except it's for a mate.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 am

is this in reference to Mr Mann or Mr Guy
Comic Guy. His engagement has dropped off IMO, a handful of theme banter posts and then a vote without explanation

ImageImageImage
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:07 pm Bart's posts strike me as posts for the sake of posting. It's all fluff and his tone isn't a great look but at least he's been somewhat active.
Null for now.
Bart feels too pushy, like he wants to be seen as town pushing for activity. Lack of patience for no real reason.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:37 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:30 pm I'm feeling good about Otto and slightly better about Krusty (and I was already a little better than null on him). I'm taking "coming into the thread purely to make Simpsons references" as a null behavior right now, because a lot of people have done that. I think I like Burns' excuse more than Skinner's - having account issues is something that is very rare for mafia members to lie about, especially in a game as chill and laidback as this one.
what kind of issues tho

surely the host tested the sockpuppets before doling them out
I have two messages i can't see so i'm forever stuck seeing the red number ''2''. It hurts me. :omg:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:40 pm Player salad is a subconscious pitfall that mafia people who hate Christmas fall into. They list several names at once without actually listing reasons. It allows for deniability later and gives an illusion of action without actually acting. Allows people in the mafia to talk about their teammates early on without actually pushing meaningful momentum on them so later on when one of them bites the snowball they can point back and be like "aha! I knew buntain simpson was mafia, see? I even said it on day 1".

Posts that often like this:
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:17 pm Kinda getting the feeling pretty much all the posters so far are town. Maybe one or two maf between Allison, Grumple and Flanders with the bulk of the bad guys laying low hoping for town to destroy itself
Looking at Skinner, Burns, Milhouse and Hugh Jazz.
So yes, I've named half the fucking roster, need more players to post to start narrowing down from that pool.
Mr. Mann if you don't mind can you expand on what put Skinner, Burns, Milhouse, and Hugh Jazz on your radar?

Question number second: If one or two of Grumple, Allison, and Flanders are mafia, which one do you think is most likely.

Question number C: what is it about the current game state that leads you to believe that the mafia is laying low?
This is a good post.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:14 pm
"generating content"

a one-liner doesn't really meet that descriptor
Yeah, i can side with Grampa here, he's done little to no content up to this point, even after being called out. The push is inaccurate.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:10 pm Burns vs Otto feels like two townies squabbling with each other.
I don't get the same vibe.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Comic Book Guy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:39 pm Allison is wolfing imo.
Spicy take, what gives you this idea?
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:10 pm Burns vs Otto feels like two townies squabbling with each other.
That was my thought too :ponder:
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:14 pm All the issues you have with each other look like personality/playstyle clashes more than anything. Otto is used to pushing people to sort them, and Burns thinks that's throwing shade. Otto sees Burns as being defensive, and Burns sees himself as expressing annoyance that he's being condescended to.
But this is too wordy and i didn't feel the need for an explanation. I don't like this.
Lisa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 am
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:07 pm Bart's posts strike me as posts for the sake of posting. It's all fluff and his tone isn't a great look but at least he's been somewhat active.
Null for now.
Bart feels too pushy, like he wants to be seen as town pushing for activity. Lack of patience for no real reason.
Sis if my posts show lack of patience, can you quote me where this idea comes from?

I have the same issue with the 2 unread messages but i started to ignore them.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I will just [VOTE: Allison] aubergine something feels not right with that read and the reason she voted me for.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Whom i like
Gramps
Otto
Lisa
Krusty
In a lesser extent Marge

Poe îs work in progress
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Marge Simpson »

The reason I voted Grams is because of this post
Grampa Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:37 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:30 pm I'm feeling good about Otto and slightly better about Krusty (and I was already a little better than null on him). I'm taking "coming into the thread purely to make Simpsons references" as a null behavior right now, because a lot of people have done that. I think I like Burns' excuse more than Skinner's - having account issues is something that is very rare for mafia members to lie about, especially in a game as chill and laidback as this one.
what kind of issues tho

surely the host tested the sockpuppets before doling them out
I took it at face value being a shade because he had no previous thoughts on that slot. His other posts weren’t any good either and the tone was off.

The mentality behind this post is kind of weird, he’s shading Burns for it but doesn’t really care about his alignment beyond that. What reason did he have to doubt his claim here, if any?

Feels good enough for a D1 vote, haven’t seen anything villager-y since my return.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Marge Simpson »

I am 80% sure I know who Bart is and if I am correct then they are probably a villager.

Return to “Previous Heists”