Principal Skinner
31%

Total votes: 13
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 139

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Marge Simpson »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm why do you seem eager to put a player in a scum pile simply cuz' you feel their reads are bad?
what out of that post suggested that he did that?
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Here's where I'm at right now:

I think Marge is town. I think Burns is town. Grampa's recent posts have made me doubt my scumread on him a bit. I feel like the thread is descending into an orgy of people nitpicking stuff about each other's posts and/or getting super defensive and lashing out when their own posts gets nitpicked. I think there's a decent number of people active lurking, eating popcorn, and watching the town tear each other into shreds.

I am currently more in favor of putting pressure on inactive people to contribute. I do not agree with Burns that Milhouse coming in to post some random read salad without any explanations or serious pushes is a townie entrance. I'm am concerned that Skinner and Hugh are still AWOL. I am also concerned that Ned Flanders has had three posts the entire day, scumread Burns early on, and then dropped a vote on him without any announcement, after Marge pushed Burns. (If you check the poll you will see that Flanders voted Burns after Marge and Homer voted, even though his suspicion on Burns purportedly came long before.) I do not know what Flanders' progression on the game is or why he is drive by voting Burns at a very convenient timing without saying anything.

So those four are my POE. I trust Otto, Marge, Burns, Grumple and Krusty. I am willing to accept Marge + Homer's testimony that they know who Bart is and that his behavior this game strongly indicates that he is town. I started off with an early Lisa townread, but she has since fallen off. So my 5 townreads + tentatively Bart is my townpool for today. Everyone else who isn't directly in the POE or in my townpool is somewhere in the middle.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

[VOTE: Flanders] aubergine
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

was at first confused with the attention on Flanders but I clicked their ISO in the OP and they've made a grand total of three posts which was just calling three people wolves for no reason early game

okay yeah that's not really great
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm
Are you implying they're W/W? A bad read may be just that...why do you seem eager to put a player in a scum pile simply cuz' you feel their reads are bad? Also, how do you know their reads are bad? You may not agree with it, but at this stage you shouldn't have any real idea of what a good or bad read is
I haven't called or suggested that Marge is a woof

I say anti-town play is bad

someone goes "anti-town play is good, actually"

third person comes in and says "who are we to decide what is a good or bad read, really" (total nonsense and gives "anti-town play is good" a run for its money)
You're mischaracterizing what I said. Without any flips, how do you know what's a good read or bad read with no info to go on?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm
You're mischaracterizing what I said. Without any flips, how do you know what's a good read or bad read with no info to go on?
??

I don't understand the argument you're making if it isn't "all reads are equal until proven otherwise." And I'm going to really struggle to accept that position because it completely neuters you outside of mech clears.

Do you disagree that refusing to participate is anti-town?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:51 pm
??

I don't understand the argument you're making if it isn't "all reads are equal until proven otherwise." And I'm going to really struggle to accept that position because it completely neuters you outside of mech clears.

Refusing to participate is anti-town. I'm just not sure how you know whether or not a player's reads are good or bad at this point

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:52 pm
??

Refusing to participate is anti-town. I'm just not sure how you know whether or not a player's reads are good or bad at this point
You two are talking straight past each other.

Smithers, have them removed.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

??

... what

okay

so

you agree with me that refusing to participate is anti-town

Marge takes someone refusing to participate and says it's a good look, Marge town-reads them, i.e. Marge says in this instance that anti-town play is good

What is Marge's read, to you?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 pm Here's where I'm at right now:

I think Marge is town. I think Burns is town. Grampa's recent posts have made me doubt my scumread on him a bit. I feel like the thread is descending into an orgy of people nitpicking stuff about each other's posts and/or getting super defensive and lashing out when their own posts gets nitpicked. I think there's a decent number of people active lurking, eating popcorn, and watching the town tear each other into shreds.

I am currently more in favor of putting pressure on inactive people to contribute.[font=] I do not agree with Burns that Milhouse coming in to post some random read salad without any explanations or serious pushes is a townie entrance.[/font] I'm am concerned that Skinner and Hugh are still AWOL. I am also concerned that Ned Flanders has had three posts the entire day, scumread Burns early on, and then dropped a vote on him without any announcement, after Marge pushed Burns. (If you check the poll you will see that Flanders voted Burns after Marge and Homer voted, even though his suspicion on Burns purportedly came long before.) I do not know what Flanders' progression on the game is or why he is drive by voting Burns at a very convenient timing without saying anything.

So those four are my POE. I trust Otto, Marge, Burns, Grumple and Krusty. I am willing to accept Marge + Homer's testimony that they know who Bart is and that his behavior this game strongly indicates that he is town. I started off with an early Lisa townread, but she has since fallen off. So my 5 townreads + tentatively Bart is my townpool for today. Everyone else who isn't directly in the POE or in my townpool is somewhere in the middle.
I am thinking of it more as a "better than nothing" entrance rather than actually "towny."

I agree with your read on the game state.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Find myself agreeing with Allison and Burns for the most part. I like the Grumple and Krusty, Grandpa seems pretty ok too.
Feeling less sure on Comic dude, but still on the town lean side.
Pretty null on a bunch in there.

Skinner, Flanders, Milhouse take up the bottom three spots with my preference being Skinner Flanders wagons.

Milhouse calling Skinner and Flanders scum is interesting to me and I get it's highly unlikely he's wolf bros with them, but his entrance, lack of content and scum list without due exploration is troubling.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by dodo »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:51 am I kinda think I know who Bart is too and agree they’re probably town
Man now we are full on in the meta...

"look, we mind melded, must both be town"

...and you don't even know what you "mind melded" about or who you "mindmelded" with.

Hilarious.
It’s relatively obvious
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I don’t think I’ve played anti town. I’m just playing at my own pace. Deal with it.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Twenty posts in and I like Krusty so far. I think he has a clear misunderstanding with Grandpa that is probably really easy to point out...for anyone other than the two of them...and that everything else he has said (except some obligatory empty jokes) was pretty solid town mindset.

In the Grandpa/Marge/Krusty triangle the only thing that doesn't seem to make sense from town is exactly what Grandpa pointed out...

I think it's okay to say Homer is marching to his own drum and ignoring pressure and that is kinda towny...but to say that a single entry gif, and when called out for that single entry gif twenty four hours later responding with a couple more gifs and a piss off is USEFUL SOLVING is absurd.

Grampa and Krusty seem lost in the semantics, but Marge shielding Homer based on NOTHING is the real mystery.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Marge and I are bonded in the knowledge that she probably could do better but I’m mostly good enough. And really isn’t mostly adequate what we should all be aiming for?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dodo »

Milhouse Van Houten wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:52 pm And i think I've figured it out...
Comic Book Guy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 pm Worst. Newscast. Ever.
Town
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm alright, used up all my show lore in the first two posts, let's go
Town
The Grumple wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:27 pm mafia time babiiiieeeeeyyyy
Town
Ned Flanders wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:05 pm Howdiddly-ho syndicatoreenos.
Scum
Otto Mann wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:23 pm Whoa man

I never liked comic book dude. He's like evil in a bad way man, I can tell by the mustard on his goatee
Town
Homer Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 pm Image
Town
Marge Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 am
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm alright, used up all my show lore in the first two posts, let's go
yell at the kids or something
Scum
Lisa Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:39 am Can i go already? I am a real child, i don't own any guns and don't want to look at this poor animal.
Scum
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:22 am Hey everyone

Town
Allison Taylor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:22 am Has anyone seen my saxophone? I left it somewhere around here, but then I got distracted by a game of anagrams and can't find it again.
Town
Krusty the Clown wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:58 am Good morning. I see some of us got the party started already. 1st thoughts...Marge has crocodile tears.
Town
Principal Skinner wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:16 pm Egads I got so busy and now my roast is ruined!

Unless.....
Scum
Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:31 pm Excellent...Smithers, have the hounds run down these wolves.
Town
Lock town never reconsider
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 pm I don’t think I’ve played anti town. I’m just playing at my own pace. Deal with it.
I did. I only called out your single gif entrance (which was brilliant) after it sort of got full day stale. That was me dealing with it.

I didn't exactly jump over the moon for your response, but you did respond and I'm fine with that too.

I think Marge is over defending you, but maybe there's some "oh Homie" in play there for that donut enhanced anatomy you are sporting.

Keep picking up the pace and we'll be fine.

Now, back to work slacker! This plant won't give off life threatening levels of contamination by itself!!!
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 pm I don’t think I’ve played anti town. I’m just playing at my own pace. Deal with it.
This is me dealing with it

But alright, I'll take you at your word and assume your pace will improve

(Is this the "good enough for D1" Marge referred to?)

dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:30 pm
I did. I only called out your single gif entrance (which was brilliant) after it sort of got full day stale. That was me dealing with it.

I didn't exactly jump over the moon for your response, but you did respond and I'm fine with that too.

I think Marge is over defending you, but maybe there's some "oh Homie" in play there for that donut enhanced anatomy you are sporting.

Now, back to work slacker! This plant won't give off life threatening levels of contamination by itself!!!
I likely won’t be picking up the pace
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 pm
This is me dealing with it

But alright, I'll take you at your word and assume your pace will improve

(Is this the "good enough for D1" Marge referred to?)

I would not assume my pace will improve. I expect I’ll likely have 15-25 posts a day. Maybe 30 if I’m feeling froggy
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Number of posts is fine, flooding is overrated

I more so meant, like, substance
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:36 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:30 pm

I likely won’t be picking up the pace
You already have. It isn't about making more posts, it's about having something to say...even if it's just you and Marge agreeing about Bart, at least you are on the record about something rather than just moonwalking into the bushes.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm Number of posts is fine, flooding is overrated

Smithers!!!

Release the hounds!!!
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 pm
??

... what

okay

so

you agree with me that refusing to participate is anti-town

Marge takes someone refusing to participate and says it's a good look, Marge town-reads them, i.e. Marge says in this instance that anti-town play is good

What is Marge's read, to you?
I hear what you're saying, and I'm pretty sure Marge laid out other reasons as well that were apart of her town read? Or am I totally misremembering? I'm pretty sure she said more than "they refuse to participate, ergo town!"

ImageImageImage
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 pm
Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm Number of posts is fine, flooding is overrated

Smithers!!!

Release the hounds!!!
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

scratching the "D1 is the day that the worst posting slanker that has under 10 posts gets yeeted" off my bingo card
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[VOTE: Krusty the Clown ] aubergine
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

what is "slank"
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 pm Here's where I'm at right now:

I am currently more in favor of putting pressure on inactive people to contribute. I do not agree with Burns that Milhouse coming in to post some random read salad without any explanations or serious pushes is a townie entrance. I'm am concerned that Skinner and Hugh are still AWOL. I am also concerned that Ned Flanders has had three posts the entire day, scumread Burns early on, and then dropped a vote on him without any announcement, after Marge pushed Burns. (If you check the poll you will see that Flanders voted Burns after Marge and Homer voted, even though his suspicion on Burns purportedly came long before.) I do not know what Flanders' progression on the game is or why he is drive by voting Burns at a very convenient timing without saying anything.

Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.

ImageImageImage
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm what is "slank"
do nothing at all, or post very little
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 pm scratching the "D1 is the day that the worst posting slanker that has under 10 posts gets yeeted" off my bingo card
Smithers!!! Call in the hounds!

If you have a better idea I'll listen. If we have a bad posting slanker that has under ten posts, what do we do with them? How are you expecting them to get worked clear if they live?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

by the way, I recommend that when you want to highlight a part of a post you are quoting, colour that passage instead of bolding it

would help a lot, if you don't wanna do it I guess it's fine
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm If you have a better idea I'll listen. If we have a bad posting slanker that has under ten posts, what do we do with them? How are you expecting them to get worked clear if they live?
let them get subbed
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:10 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm If you have a better idea I'll listen. If we have a bad posting slanker that has under ten posts, what do we do with them? How are you expecting them to get worked clear if they live?
let them get subbed
Excellent!

I did already mention that about the actual no posters...one of which has since posted. But I wouldn't expect the host to have a fleet of subs on standby so that every low poster can just be subbed out for a fresh start. I don't remember there being a hard minimum, so I would think that "I made three posts and they were (maybe just bald without reasons) suspicions and I did vote" would be a slot that won't get subbed. So here we are. On the other hand we have I think seven or eight posts in the shitposting phase that ended with "okay, now I'm serious" and a bald vote and a disappearance. I don't see that getting subbed. So here we are.

How far can we carry those slots and hope they get more productive?

I mean, I don't like chopping the unproductive slot day one...and if someone wants to sprout big teeth and a bushy tail and hop in my lap I'll be happy to chop them instead...but unless someone does I have to eliminate the people who I think will be least likely to ever clear themselves and hope the productive people can be sorted out in time.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:35 am I am 80% sure I know who Bart is and if I am correct then they are probably a villager.
:faint:
I am 110‰ more curious than usual to see at endgame if you are right :)
Homer Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:51 am I kinda think I know who Bart is too and agree they’re probably town
Mom and dad think alike :eek:
Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 am
Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:37 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:26 pm Feeling the same way with Burns saying his acct was messed up.

I lumped Burns, Skinner, Milhouse and Hugh Jass as the slanking mafia earlier then boom, both Skinner and Burns pop in with excuse posts.

Gross
Yeah yeah, you had the wolves just jump in your lap...you're a hero...easy game...now what?

Smithers, feed this carcass to the squirrels.
Mr. Burns wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:42 pm Alisson Taylor and Otto Mann are taking this game very seriously very early...I can't decide whether to sheep them or suss them.
This progression is kinda wolfy a lot more than it is townie, I think.

The fact that Burns replied that way to Otto as if he was town and then considering the possibility of them being scum can be TMI-y. I think the reaction isn't coming from a town perspective.
I will object in squirrels' name for what Mr. Burns said in post 99 :srsnod:

I don't like the complaint that players take the game seriously, it may change my perspective on Allison, thanks for bringing this up mom!
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:31 am Re: Bart's push on me. No, I'm not twisting your words. I interpreted them in the most commonsensical way. Others have said the same thing, that they found the discrepancy odd. I think you are going out of your way to try to find nits to pick at the point where you say that you found me waiting for Skinner townie but suspect that Skinner is my scumbuddy. Do you scumread Skinner? Why would you jump to that conclusion?

Marge: I don't think Lisa's read is TMI any more than any early game read is TMI. I thought the squabbling between the two of them based on getting/not getting a joke was pretty silly, and the stubborn/indignant way they pursued the convo was a good look. (Town are more likely to get stuck on something small and inconsequential early, scum tend to want to appease people and go along with the flow.) Lisa coming in and (successfully) breaking up the argument while calling both of them town matched my sentiments on the topic, and she could have easily let the argument spiral if she was scum. I townread her for that.
I think you posted too many words for my brain.
I try to see where I got out of my way, i don't remember. And you could see my words like i see of you would ask for clarification instead jumping to conclusion yourself.
About Skinners i will Iso him.
The Grumple wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:30 pm I get off my shift at the ice rink 2 hours before EoD. I will be back to solve the entire game at that time.
Can't wait, @ me with it!
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

[VOTE: Skinner] aubergine

Maybe if we keep pressure on both of these lumps of coal one will turn into a diamond.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Principal Skinner wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Comic Book Guy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:06 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:05 am
The Grumple wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:08 pm yellow seems a little sus
Explain how
Missing an obvious joke? That's scummy.
This guy gets it [VOTE: krusty] aubergine
I see this vote as if he was in a hurry, as if he wanted to quickly park a vote.
I agree with the wagon
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

[VOTE: [mention]Principal Skinner[/mention]] aubergine
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
That's not what TMI means - TMI would be me being correct about my accusation of active lurkers and knowing that they are scum because they are in fact scum.

How do you propose we address slankers who post just enough to avoid being subbed out, but not enough to actually contribute? Because I think the thread is in a pretty chaotic state right now, lots of people are pointing fingers at each other, and that is a perfect atmosphere for mafia to lurk in. Therefore I think mafia are going to be very incentivized to slank out D1, especially when they have the cover of "this is a meme game/I'm just staying in character" to hide behind.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Ned Flanders »

I have been pressured to contribute.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:37 pm [VOTE: Skinner] aubergine

Maybe if we keep pressure on both of these lumps of coal one will turn into a diamond.
In reality this person is mafia and should die.

Would also be happy with euthanizing Grandpa.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:10 pm
let them get subbed
I have no intention of being subbed. I just have been doing other things for the last couple of days.

Look, here is me posting. Look at me town.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Day 1 lurker lynches will surely win this game for town.
Assault
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:47 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
That's not what TMI means - TMI would be me being correct about my accusation of active lurkers and knowing that they are scum because they are in fact scum.

How do you propose we address slankers who post just enough to avoid being subbed out, but not enough to actually contribute? Because I think the thread is in a pretty chaotic state right now, lots of people are pointing fingers at each other, and that is a perfect atmosphere for mafia to lurk in. Therefore I think mafia are going to be very incentivized to slank out D1, especially when they have the cover of "this is a meme game/I'm just staying in character" to hide behind.
I don't think D1 is the time to take out slankers

ImageImageImage
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Talking about slankers in a game where the top poster has 40 posts. Literally everyone is slanking.
Assault
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Ned Flanders wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 pm I have been pressured to contribute.
Is that the only reason you're contributing? And here I thought it was because you signed up to play.

ImageImageImage
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:47 pm

I don't think D1 is the time to take out slankers
Especially given in this particular game that low posting is NAI because there is not a single mafia player who has posted themselves clear on volume.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:12 pm
Ned Flanders wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 pm I have been pressured to contribute.
Is that the only reason you're contributing? And here I thought it was because you signed up to play.
I have been playing and intend to continue to do so. I've said everything that needs to be said. Burns and Grandpa are suspect to me and have been since I first saw them post. I just don't feel like grandstanding for town cred.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Otto Mann wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:15 pm Find myself agreeing with Allison and Burns for the most part. I like the Grumple and Krusty, Grandpa seems pretty ok too.
Feeling less sure on Comic dude, but still on the town lean side.
Pretty null on a bunch in there.

Skinner, Flanders, Milhouse take up the bottom three spots with my preference being Skinner Flanders wagons.

Milhouse calling Skinner and Flanders scum is interesting to me and I get it's highly unlikely he's wolf bros with them, but his entrance, lack of content and scum list without due exploration is troubling.
These reads are bad and you should feel bad.
Assault
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Ned Flanders wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:07 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:37 pm [VOTE: Skinner] aubergine

In reality this person is mafia and should die.

Would also be happy with euthanizing Grandpa.
Any other reads to share?
Care to explain your takes on Burns and Gramps?

Return to “Previous Heists”