Broken
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 2]

Post by Broken »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm
Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:40 pm
Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:29 pm Grumple could be scum.
Anything deeper than the AtE? I hAtE AtE.

Also, I'm curious about your early wolf read on Alison, can you explain that to me please.
I thought she was scummy because she seemed kinda verbose and focused on minutia.

I think she's town now, though.

Does this satisfy you?
Nope. It's very different from what I remember seeing at the time.
Guess I'll have to read back looking for what you're talking about.

You didn't address your Grumple read.

I'm actually pretty easy to please, are you allergic to effort?
Don't worry about it. :)
Broken
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Broken »

Why are we giving Mr. Burns a pass?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

there is so much new slang that i don't know

what is "chop"? what is "exe"? I assume they are variations of "make dead" but what are the distinctions? what is an innocent child? doc dodge? mafia god?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 193

Post by tessepia »

Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm
Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:40 pm
Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:29 pm Grumple could be scum.
Anything deeper than the AtE? I hAtE AtE.

Also, I'm curious about your early wolf read on Alison, can you explain that to me please.
I thought she was scummy because she seemed kinda verbose and focused on minutia.

I think she's town now, though.

Does this satisfy you?
Nope. It's very different from what I remember seeing at the time.
Guess I'll have to read back looking for what you're talking about.

You didn't address your Grumple read.

I'm actually pretty easy to please, are you allergic to effort?
Don't worry about it. :)
Sending a telepathic karate chop to your larynx.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

A bit angleshooty - but both Grumble and CBG have been online for about an hour yet neither bother to engage each other in the thread. Seems odd considering CBG has shaded grumble but I dont think they've ever asked the other a question.

I find myself wishing they went anon, because that's gonna bug me until I see one of them flip.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

As answers to "Are you allergic to effort?" go "Don't worry about it" might be the worst possible.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Further to the angleshoot - when I was shaking the tree D1 grumble was pretty quick to engage/tunnel me on my read, yet seems to not care about CBG.

It's total wolf bro stuff.
Broken
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Broken »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:34 pm As answers to "Are you allergic to effort?" go "Don't worry about it" might be the worst possible.
I thought it was pretty good.
Broken
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Broken »

:shrug:
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 pm Further to the angleshoot - when I was shaking the tree D1 grumble was pretty quick to engage/tunnel me on my read, yet seems to not care about CBG.

CBG seems to be pushing for a "too wolfy to be a wolf" read here.
Broken
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Broken »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:45 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 pm Further to the angleshoot - when I was shaking the tree D1 grumble was pretty quick to engage/tunnel me on my read, yet seems to not care about CBG.

Did I get it?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Did I get it?
Maybe?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 pm A bit angleshooty - but both Grumble and CBG have been online for about an hour yet neither bother to engage each other in the thread. Seems odd considering CBG has shaded grumble but I dont think they've ever asked the other a question.

I find myself wishing they went anon, because that's gonna bug me until I see one of them flip.
i'm catching up and typing a post, i don't think i've actually engaged with anyone in the thread since like 2 days ago
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

shit
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

my post
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

fuckballs
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

ok give me a minute
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

additional lingo question: what is a naked vote

Mr. Jass gives off medium to stronk town vibes to me

the 5 paragraph post of all those thoughts drips of authenticity. he's either real or he's the kind of player i'll get mad at myself for getting tricked by. my gut says this is the kind of spaghetti that is cooked by a truthful mind.
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm @Otto Mann My town pile isn't very strong as far as my certainty of them. Alison is my strongest lean, followed by you. After that it's some reads doing better than null, but by no means strong leans. Lisa, Burns, Grampa, Bart.

Scum leans on Hugh Jass, Homer, & The Grumple right now.
:salad: :salad: :salad: :salad: :salad:

this is the point where my post got eaten cus i refreshed the page by mistake. i will have to summarize.

the part where you list me as a suspect seems out of the blue to me. the last time you mentioned me was a post where you were agreeing to a point i made, then nothing. i had not done or said anything between the two instances.

the rest of these reads seem like low hanging fruit. a low hanging fruit salad. homer is not an uncommon suspect. hugh jass is suspected because they posted that they had trouble organizing their thoughts in a post where they organize a lot of thoughts, as well as

townreading otto, alison, lisa, burns and bart are also far from being risky takes.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

you can call me the FDA because I'm analyzing salads for bacteria
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

I'm [VOTE: Krusty Krab] aubergine to see how it feels.
Broken
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Broken »

ok grumple is town.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

no one is responding to my updated mafia slang question post what am i supposed to just GOOGLE things like some sort of NERD?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

in regards to not caring about CBD, looking back through cbg's posts, i haven't really seen anything worth commenting on.

there's a lot of succinct jabs without supplying direct reason. it's an easy enough cake to hide a knife in, but it also matches with a lot of players signature styles. his behavior seems null to me because of that. though there comes a point when stating opinions doesn't do much if you don't also state your reasonings.

idk why i am doing food metaphors. i should be doing christmas stuff.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

grampa should be policy lynched for having a name too similar to mine
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:45 pm no one is responding to my updated mafia slang question post what am i supposed to just GOOGLE things like some sort of NERD?
chop and exe are just alternatives for lynch, which has fallen out of favor. No real distinction. There's also yeet, eliminate, banish...

doc dodging is when the wolves kill someone else because the popular target is presumed to be protected by a doctor

innocent child is when someone is confirmed town by the host

mafia god isn't slang, just implying the person is great at the game and to be feared (I think? I don't actually know, it doesn't ping me as a term)
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 pm grampa should be policy lynched for having a name too similar to mine
by our powers combined we can become... the grample simpson
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:04 pm
The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:45 pm no one is responding to my updated mafia slang question post what am i supposed to just GOOGLE things like some sort of NERD?
chop and exe are just alternatives for lynch, which has fallen out of favor. No real distinction. There's also yeet, eliminate, banish...

doc dodging is when the wolves kill someone else because the popular target is presumed to be protected by a doctor

innocent child is when someone is confirmed town by the host

mafia god isn't slang, just implying the person is great at the game and to be feared (I think? I don't actually know, it doesn't ping me as a term)
excellent. thank u. also what is a "naked vote"
Grampa Simpson wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:05 pm
The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 pm grampa should be policy lynched for having a name too similar to mine
by our powers combined we can become... the grample simpson
incredible. let's do this.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Whoa, wonder twins unite!
Bet no one saw that coming.

Otto might have eaten a lot of gummies so yeah man.. Far out!
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

grampa is mild spicy, i can see his posts being posted by a scumlord but i can't see his posts being only able to be posted by a scumblord. if i were to make a rainbow he'd be yellow or orange i think, but not red, and maybe not even orange.

something that sticks out to me in particular on the topic of grampa is the energy which he puts into discussing the mechanics and ethics of mafia and town play in comparison to his regular posts. the posts in which he discusses the efficacy of day one lynches and Machouse's claim are much longer and verbose. later on there are a couple of defense posts which discuss his own meta at length as a means of defense against Jass. in the past i've seen mafia get absorbed into meta discussion easily because it doesn't involve taking a stance or sticking your neck out. it's not even as a purposeful ruse, i don't think, sometimes meta discussion just sticks out more when a person is forced by the circumstance of being mafia to stifle themselves. meta and game mechanics are always easy to talk about regardless of alignment. he also could just be kind of a mechanics nerd with limited time. scumhunting and talking about oneself use a different type of energy.

tldr; gramps is a soft orange
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:06 pm
What are your thoughts on the rest of my reads? Also what about yours as well.
Two of your top town reads are also two of the people who've pushed me hardest, so I can't genuinely answer this with any amount of serious credibility

I absolutely cannot figure out how of all people you mindmeld with Marge the most, because their moments of coherency are sandwiched with absurd takes like vaguely suggesting they've figured out someone's sock identity and that this means the sock is town (logically bankrupt by any measure), or seeing Homer's "nah" response to participating and going "looks good" before dipping

but the above is automatically in question because of Marge's pushes... well, I'm one of them, so it's in my best interest to poke holes in her behaviour

really the thing I keep bumping up against is that it seems like half the people playing can't or won't really involve themselves

here is where Marge might have something when she said at the beginning of D2 that Syndicate wolves care. there are enough people slanking or not doing much that it's not a reliable measurement for scum leans anymore. I think Allison said this too. There's 13 of us and at least five are just not really here, which is different from D1 when the slank crowd was smaller than it is now. Lisa, Marge, Grumple, etc, have all taken their foot off the pedal (a couple have cited RL so fair enough; that's obviously far more important than a Mafia game) today so there's little info to really get from them for now

Still a day left so not a crisis yet, but it's slightly concerning that the thread's really just Otto and CBG slapping at each other, you and me throwing walls up, and then occasional interludes with Allison, Burns, or Krusty pissing in someone's cereal (this isn't a complaint, all three seem rather good at poking holes in things)

The issue with my reads is that they're all based on D1 things, and they can't evolve until the people in question are active D2. Like I scum-lean Homer... because of D1. He's posted a gif D2 and dipped again. Or I'm squinting at Marge... because of D1. She's just said wolves won't slank D2 and dipped again. Then I turn my attention to the people who are frequently posting and my opinion ranges from happy to slightly disappointed. You were low, went up. Otto's been fine. Allison... has been... annoying but fine, I think. She seems to believe in what she's saying, at least. Burns is hostile but I can't actually poke holes in what he says. Bart was decent D1 and is sidelined by RL D2, so can't move the needle on my read on him. Grumple was middle of the pack for me D1 and hasn't done anything to move from that position yet (though that could turn into a suspicious thing if it's D3 or D4 and that's still true). Krusty isn't the most active but he tends to relish being opposite of whoever he's quoting. Sometimes that's intriguing, sometimes it's weird (one minute he'll rally to someone's defense, then soon he's rubbing their nose in a mistake). He's either holding us all accountable or being noncommittal. Haven't decided yet.

And here's the obvious one... CBG is trending down. For, well, *gestures to the last page*. Otto's been taking him to task and I don't think there's anything I can really add that would be helpful or useful, except that based on D1 CBG is capable of more. What I bump up against here is that there's proof in the pudding of the aloof approach not working more than it does in this game, so if he were a wolf it'd be in his best interest to not gamble on something that's already seen to damage one's standing rather than improve. So what's the dealio, yo?

Finally: Principal Skinner. Here is where I rely on my homesite meta again... Where I come from, outed PRs tend to naturally take on a leadership role, even if they have limited actions. They're as close to a lock clear as you can get. Skinner claimed tracker and then claimed to track Otto, which seems like a "hero shot" to me. I won't comment on whether Otto was the best choice, because I don't think it really matters with the setup. What I will comment on is that, barring a counterclaim, Skinner's in one of the best positions to help coral town. As it is, his tracker claim is put in doubt by Otto and he's been a no-show since. It's actually nice that he took the time to reveal the result, but in terms of "PR takes the lead" it's... not great. His ISO is just dire. Nothing good, claimed to dodge the chop, revealed a result, and now nada. Do we believe the claim? Mechanically, to me, I think we should? He's not helping with reads but he's got another track in the barrel. Resolving Skinner can wait until D4 at least. It is a problem that will solve itself and doesn't need pressure from us. He's in my never-chop pile until it starts becoming suspicious that he's still alive. Absolute garbage ISO, but also absolutely no reason to scum-read or push.

You'll note I haven't mentioned Lisa, and that's because I don't know what I think. There's nothing really special there? She hasn't said anything especially weird on either end. The only thing I've mindmelded with is her opinion on subs and what they do to the game state, but that's a broken record at this point. I guess I can't see a strong scum or town lean either way for her. She just is. I guess she's similar to Grumple for me where there is not much to hate or love.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

i am so done with walls

posting only absolute bullshit one-liners from now on*

*terms and conditions apply
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

okay i guess ignore my analysis of grampa cus that flips my points into the garbage can
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

more light green-yellow than soft orange-yellow i mean
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

The Grumple wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:18 am okay i guess ignore my analysis of grampa cus that flips my points into the garbage can
maybe I wrote that wall in 16 minutes specifically to spite you

jk it took me half an hour
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:19 am
The Grumple wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:18 am okay i guess ignore my analysis of grampa cus that flips my points into the garbage can

upon looking at the time stamps I regret to inform myself that it actually took almost an hour
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:19 am

why must you play with my heart in this way
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 am i am so done with walls

Not everyone will actually read giant walls like that gramps.

Really agree with your thoughts on Skinner though. He's supposed to step up and unify town in his final act, but he's no leader, that much is certain.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

what do u guys think about mr. burns
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Otto Mann wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:21 am
Grampa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 am i am so done with walls

Not everyone will actually read giant walls like that gramps.

Really agree with your thoughts on Skinner though. He's supposed to step up and unify town in his final act, but he's no leader, that much is certain.
i know, and I won't blame anyone who doesn't read it

you can do a search for a specific name and get the relevant passage, if need be

when Champs was happening on MU I don't think I read a single wall while spectating
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:37 pm I'm [VOTE: Krusty Krab] aubergine to see how it feels.
How did it felt?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

feel

:faint:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Comic Book Guy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:42 pm ok grumple is town.
I fucking love your style.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

The Grumple wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 am what do u guys think about mr. burns
I'm really stoned rn so I'm not sure I can explain it properly.
But if Burns is scum I think Allison probably is too.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hugh Jass wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:26 am
The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:37 pm I'm [VOTE: Krusty Krab] aubergine to see how it feels.
How did it felt?
okay so far, gotta let it marinate
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

But I'm still town siding both of em. But that w/w world has crossed mh mind
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

What can I say, Otto like to get blotto
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

high mafia is the purest mafia
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

The Grumple wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35 pm additional lingo question: what is a naked vote

Mr. Jass gives off medium to stronk town vibes to me

the 5 paragraph post of all those thoughts drips of authenticity. he's either real or he's the kind of player i'll get mad at myself for getting tricked by. my gut says this is the kind of spaghetti that is cooked by a truthful mind.
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm @Otto Mann My town pile isn't very strong as far as my certainty of them. Alison is my strongest lean, followed by you. After that it's some reads doing better than null, but by no means strong leans. Lisa, Burns, Grampa, Bart.

Scum leans on Hugh Jass, Homer, & The Grumple right now.
:salad: :salad: :salad: :salad: :salad:

this is the point where my post got eaten cus i refreshed the page by mistake. i will have to summarize.

the part where you list me as a suspect seems out of the blue to me. the last time you mentioned me was a post where you were agreeing to a point i made, then nothing. i had not done or said anything between the two instances.

the rest of these reads seem like low hanging fruit. a low hanging fruit salad. homer is not an uncommon suspect. hugh jass is suspected because they posted that they had trouble organizing their thoughts in a post where they organize a lot of thoughts, as well as

townreading otto, alison, lisa, burns and bart are also far from being risky takes.
I like this bit of ogic, Hugh Jass had something similar...it goes along the lines of "not risky enough reads, that's scummy!"

The irony of this post of yours is that Hugh Jass already did it...so I guess your reads ain't all that fresh and original either.

Both you and Hugh are wrong tho...hawt, fresssssssh takes that are avante garde, cutting edge & oh so cosmo is not what makes a player town.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 am
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:06 pm
What are your thoughts on the rest of my reads? Also what about yours as well.
Two of your top town reads are also two of the people who've pushed me hardest, so I can't genuinely answer this with any amount of serious credibility

I absolutely cannot figure out how of all people you mindmeld with Marge the most, because their moments of coherency are sandwiched with absurd takes like vaguely suggesting they've figured out someone's sock identity and that this means the sock is town (logically bankrupt by any measure), or seeing Homer's "nah" response to participating and going "looks good" before dipping

but the above is automatically in question because of Marge's pushes... well, I'm one of them, so it's in my best interest to poke holes in her behaviour

really the thing I keep bumping up against is that it seems like half the people playing can't or won't really involve themselves

here is where Marge might have something when she said at the beginning of D2 that Syndicate wolves care. there are enough people slanking or not doing much that it's not a reliable measurement for scum leans anymore. I think Allison said this too. There's 13 of us and at least five are just not really here, which is different from D1 when the slank crowd was smaller than it is now. Lisa, Marge, Grumple, etc, have all taken their foot off the pedal (a couple have cited RL so fair enough; that's obviously far more important than a Mafia game) today so there's little info to really get from them for now

Still a day left so not a crisis yet, but it's slightly concerning that the thread's really just Otto and CBG slapping at each other, you and me throwing walls up, and then occasional interludes with Allison, Burns, or Krusty pissing in someone's cereal (this isn't a complaint, all three seem rather good at poking holes in things)

The issue with my reads is that they're all based on D1 things, and they can't evolve until the people in question are active D2. Like I scum-lean Homer... because of D1. He's posted a gif D2 and dipped again. Or I'm squinting at Marge... because of D1. She's just said wolves won't slank D2 and dipped again. Then I turn my attention to the people who are frequently posting and my opinion ranges from happy to slightly disappointed. You were low, went up. Otto's been fine. Allison... has been... annoying but fine, I think. She seems to believe in what she's saying, at least. Burns is hostile but I can't actually poke holes in what he says. Bart was decent D1 and is sidelined by RL D2, so can't move the needle on my read on him. Grumple was middle of the pack for me D1 and hasn't done anything to move from that position yet (though that could turn into a suspicious thing if it's D3 or D4 and that's still true). Krusty isn't the most active but he tends to relish being opposite of whoever he's quoting. Sometimes that's intriguing, sometimes it's weird (one minute he'll rally to someone's defense, then soon he's rubbing their nose in a mistake). He's either holding us all accountable or being noncommittal. Haven't decided yet.

And here's the obvious one... CBG is trending down. For, well, *gestures to the last page*. Otto's been taking him to task and I don't think there's anything I can really add that would be helpful or useful, except that based on D1 CBG is capable of more. What I bump up against here is that there's proof in the pudding of the aloof approach not working more than it does in this game, so if he were a wolf it'd be in his best interest to not gamble on something that's already seen to damage one's standing rather than improve. So what's the dealio, yo?

Finally: Principal Skinner. Here is where I rely on my homesite meta again... Where I come from, outed PRs tend to naturally take on a leadership role, even if they have limited actions. They're as close to a lock clear as you can get. Skinner claimed tracker and then claimed to track Otto, which seems like a "hero shot" to me. I won't comment on whether Otto was the best choice, because I don't think it really matters with the setup. What I will comment on is that, barring a counterclaim, Skinner's in one of the best positions to help coral town. As it is, his tracker claim is put in doubt by Otto and he's been a no-show since. It's actually nice that he took the time to reveal the result, but in terms of "PR takes the lead" it's... not great. His ISO is just dire. Nothing good, claimed to dodge the chop, revealed a result, and now nada. Do we believe the claim? Mechanically, to me, I think we should? He's not helping with reads but he's got another track in the barrel. Resolving Skinner can wait until D4 at least. It is a problem that will solve itself and doesn't need pressure from us. He's in my never-chop pile until it starts becoming suspicious that he's still alive. Absolute garbage ISO, but also absolutely no reason to scum-read or push.

You'll note I haven't mentioned Lisa, and that's because I don't know what I think. There's nothing really special there? She hasn't said anything especially weird on either end. The only thing I've mindmelded with is her opinion on subs and what they do to the game state, but that's a broken record at this point. I guess I can't see a strong scum or town lean either way for her. She just is. I guess she's similar to Grumple for me where there is not much to hate or love.
I'll be the judge of that I guess. You seem to make a point of it when you're addressing people that view in a negative light, or in this case a third parties thoughts on them. Why do you feel that to be necessary? It's a pretty weird kind of self awareness and caveat.

Well for one, we've had similar takes and reached similar conclusion on several players, that's more than I can say for most people here. You mention her reasoning for the Homer read, and I don't think you're doing it justice. Have you read post/227 which was a response to you I believe? Sometimes people can get a feel for posts of little substance based on the tone or some other stuff that ping you. Maybe it's nothing more than fancy gut reads, but it's something. I think her remark about Homer's attitude and him not tailoring his play was fair and I shared the sentiment. It ain't like we're talking about a solid town read, let alone locking someone town for it lol. I can't really speak about the guessing secret identity and attaching an alignment to it. I have absolutely no idea who bart is, that said it wouldn't be impossible for me to attach a quick read on someone here if I were to be certain of their identity based on meta. Think that's what she did. It doesn't really move the needle in either direction for now, I'll wait and see how that progress on her end.

I've run with similar problems with sockpuppet games, they're pretty difficult to stay engaged in for the most parts. Add to that sometimes the logistic nightmare of account switching if one is active during that same time on their main account on the forum playing another game or something like that. It's a shame.

I can confirm that I have read the next paragraphs lol. I'll work on digesting them whenever I get around to it.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Otto Mann wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:35 am
The Grumple wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 am what do u guys think about mr. burns
I'm really stoned rn so I'm not sure I can explain it properly.
But if Burns is scum I think Allison probably is too.
Pre-flip association reads. Et tu, Otto? Nooo :pout:

Return to “Previous Heists”