[Endgame] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Re: [Day 1] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

blindfaeth wrote:I was actually inferring the opposite BWT, to look in the non-stridor voters, but OK :eye:
I was just giving my two cents on the matter. Why do I get an :eye: for that?
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 67

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I was actually inferring the opposite BWT, to look in the non-stridor voters, but OK :eye:
I was just giving my two cents on the matter. Why do I get an :eye: for that?
Oooooooooooh nevermind. I re-read what you had said and I must have been confused. So what you're saying is that since the baddie teams probably only had 1 person pick the Stridor, then that means we should pay more attention to the non-baddie voters? Help me out here if I'm reading what you said wrong. I've been up since 6:30 this morning and haven't had a nap so I might be a bit out of it lol.

Linki: LOL another terrific drawing SE!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 309

Post by thellama73 »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:Image
Magnificent! :biggrin:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Re: [Prologue] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Draconus »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:Fantastic first post Rob! And good work with the math, guys. I think I'm going to go with the Attak Trak, it seems like it would move the most without having 0 as an option. Attak Trak it is!

Also, for those of you who i've played mafia with: Would you like me to do drawings of the host posts for this game?
I'm not even playing and I vote YES! Haha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

meh, no need to reiterate myself, Timmer and I both made the same point so I think it's clear. If you're sleepy maybe see if it makes sense in the morning. :coffee3:
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by reywaS »

I can tell already that this game is going to be fantastic! The host posts are very well written and very entertaining! The latest one is no exception. :) Great job, Epignosis! You are a natural, my friend. :srsnod:

I, too, like all the Day 1 talk so far. It's so much better than the normal, "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, votes: random". :D

My thoughts on the day 0 poll voting...I don't think I like the idea of clearing anyone yet. What I mean is that we should continue to have open eyes for everyone. The thought that the baddie teams would spread their votes out among all the choices is an interesting one, but I personally will be looking at everyone including the Stridor voters. :srsnod:
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's possible that all the baddies coordinated to choose Stridor, with the intention of planting the theory that they would be unlikely to choose Stridor, if you see what I mean. That would be devilishly clever.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

it's also possible that the baddies are trying to dissuade us from thinking my theory is a good idea, which is what I think is happening :dance:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:it's also possible that the baddies are trying to dissuade us from thinking my theory is a good idea, which is what I think is happening :dance:
Or that's what they want us to think! :ponder:

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

blindfaeth wrote:it's also possible that the baddies are trying to dissuade us from thinking my theory is a good idea, which is what I think is happening :dance:
Just so I'm understanding you correctly, are you saying that we should be looking at all non Stridor voters today and giving the Stridor voters a pass because the more you post the more it sounds like this is the case???
Some day, Some day
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

That's exactly what I'm saying TBH o.o
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Dom »

blindfaeth wrote:That's exactly what I'm saying TBH o.o
Can you detail why? Again perhaps?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Well, I do agree with you that baddies will probably be found in the non stridor voters, but I just don't agree with the "don't look at the Stridor voters"
Some day, Some day
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DFaraday »

I see where BF is coming from, but I don't really agree. I don't think anyone should get a pass just because they voted for Stridor, but I also don't think we should vote anyone if the only reason is "they didn't vote Stridor".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

What are "baddies"?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

In all honesty, I do think the original analysis that the baddies are likely concentrated among the non-Stridor votes is correct. I was just throwing out alternative scenarios to stir the pot a bit.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

This is likely a chaotic discussion that the baddies are using against us. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Zany Dex »

Dom wrote:This is likely a chaotic discussion that the baddies are using against us. :|
I agree with this we seem in the midst of chaos
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for posting the voting, llama!

He-Man wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I find it weird that it would be suggested to lynch one of them at the very start of the day.
I dont find it weird. I think the sooner we get talking and nit picking the sooner we get closer to lynching baddies. I find it weird your against it tbb.
I do find it weird because the logic doesn't make sense. We don't know why anyone would have missed the vote, especially since we were only given 24 hours and we have many new players this game. I'm not trying to squash discussion, I am actually encouraging it and giving my two cents on what llama's thoughts were at the time. You and Rox eyeing me for that strikes me as opportunistic.

timmer wrote:I think seeing players take Day 1 by the horns and get things rolling is refreshing, actually. Usually we're all "derp-a-derp" until we all panic and randomize.

That said, the simple act of not voting is a weird thing to base suspicion on, unless people are thinking a baddie team may have thought there was something bad waiting for the winner?

I'm more inclined to think that, for starters, each baddie team likely had exactly one player on the Stridor team, to collect the special info for his or her team. No baddie team would pass that up, imo.

@BF, great minds think alike!
The Stridor/non-Stridor theory is interesting. I do find it logical. I think a baddie team would likely do that, since why have everyone vote Stridor? Wouldn't make any sense.

reywaS wrote:I can tell already that this game is going to be fantastic! The host posts are very well written and very entertaining! The latest one is no exception. :) Great job, Epignosis! You are a natural, my friend. :srsnod:

I, too, like all the Day 1 talk so far. It's so much better than the normal, "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, votes: random". :D

My thoughts on the day 0 poll voting...I don't think I like the idea of clearing anyone yet. What I mean is that we should continue to have open eyes for everyone. The thought that the baddie teams would spread their votes out among all the choices is an interesting one, but I personally will be looking at everyone including the Stridor voters. :srsnod:
However, I do agree with reywaS here. I think there will be enough discussion if the day so far is any indication by that time to have formed at least one worthwhile suspicion. Whether that person is Stridor or non-Stridor may not be relevant.

Snow Dog wrote:What are "baddies"?
Snow Dog, these are the roles in the Snake Mountain and The Horde section of the role listing. The green and pink ones are civvies and the yellow ones are independent, I believe.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wow. I really need to go reread the host posts, I'm totally confused. Sorry I haven't been able to keep up much over the long weekend. I should be able to get up to speed around lunch time!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, forgot to say, awesome picture, SE! Excited to have your picture story accompaniments again, and very well-done as usual.

He-Man wrote:
Dom wrote:This is likely a chaotic discussion that the baddies are using against us. :|
Can either of you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I agree that non-Stridor voters do look slightly more suspicious at this point, but I'll also be keeping an eye on Stridor riders.

Picking someone to lynch based solely on vehicle choice seems a bit presumptuous. Even if the theory that one player from each baddie team (and the indies) chose the Stridor, that leaves us with 10 baddies and an indie among 21 non-Stridor voters. That's still almost 50% odds on hanging a civvie, so I personally hope to get something more to go on by the voting deadline.

It's looking more and more like the Stridor was the best vehicle choice, especially since many seem inclined to choose among those who took other transportation methods.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:I agree that non-Stridor voters do look slightly more suspicious at this point, but I'll also be keeping an eye on Stridor riders.

Picking someone to lynch based solely on vehicle choice seems a bit presumptuous. Even if the theory that one player from each baddie team (and the indies) chose the Stridor, that leaves us with 10 baddies and an indie among 21 non-Stridor voters. That's still almost 50% odds on hanging a civvie, so I personally hope to get something more to go on by the voting deadline.

It's looking more and more like the Stridor was the best vehicle choice, especially since many seem inclined to choose among those who took other transportation methods.
I think it's not wise to lynch based on that alone either, I agree. I'm interested, do you have any pings as to anyone who might be worth an :eye: or nothing yet?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

What does the :eye: represent. sorry for all the dumb questions.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:What does the :eye: represent. sorry for all the dumb questions.
It's an eye, signifying giving someone a close look to determine where their loyalties lie.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

It;s an eye...lol....yeah that bit I got.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Boomslang »

thellama73 wrote:
Or that's what they want us to think! :ponder:
WIFOM much? Both the info and the prize were tantalizing alternatives, I just chose to roll the bones on the big money. Which didn't work out for me, but eh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, we still have over 24 hours left, but whom haven't we heard from still? Reptar, DP, Ishar, KL05? Looking at who has posted, there are still quite a lot of names I want to hear more from as well. Any thoughts, Aces, AATB, Anna, DH, Snow Dog, SD, Vomps, etc.? Doesn't even have to be a suspicion, but at least something regarding what has happened so far?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, we still have over 24 hours left, but whom haven't we heard from still? Reptar, DP, Ishar, KL05? Looking at who has posted, there are still quite a lot of names I want to hear more from as well. Any thoughts, Aces, AATB, Anna, DH, Snow Dog, SD, Vomps, etc.? Doesn't even have to be a suspicion, but at least something regarding what has happened so far?

Well I'm new to this. This is my first game. I hadn't even heard of this mafia thing until a few days ago. Interesting to read peoples theories so far but got nothing to add at the moment.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, we still have over 24 hours left, but whom haven't we heard from still? Reptar, DP, Ishar, KL05? Looking at who has posted, there are still quite a lot of names I want to hear more from as well. Any thoughts, Aces, AATB, Anna, DH, Snow Dog, SD, Vomps, etc.? Doesn't even have to be a suspicion, but at least something regarding what has happened so far?

Well I'm new to this. This is my first game. I hadn't even heard of this mafia thing until a few days ago. Interesting to read peoples theories so far but got nothing to add at the moment.
Understandable. What do you think of the Non-Stridor theory that baddies might have spread teammates across the non-Stridor options or do you think that it's null and void? And do you have any idea whom you might vote for yet?
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sorry I'm late guys. Just been notified this has started. :)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Welcome back to Mafia bitch - you are quite the vocal player something I have missed <3
Also I left a note on Porcu's FB I told him I was already pinged by his silence lol

No idea where I am voting still watching to see what happens. I was pinged by your initial statement but you have answered to that and what you meant. I really thought you were trying quash that discussion.

Linky speaking of my fake ping lol
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, forgot to say, awesome picture, SE! Excited to have your picture story accompaniments again, and very well-done as usual.

He-Man wrote:
Can either of you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.
I'm saying that people trying to make the lynch completely based upon the Stridor vote... the difference between the two probabilities is pretty small and it's based upon many assumptions.... I don't know that this discussion is really based on anything but wild guesses and I'd like us all to remember that. ;)

While at least two baddies are extremely likely to be in what I'll remind you is MY voting group, at the same time, there could easily be more. Ja feel? :slick:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, forgot to say, awesome picture, SE! Excited to have your picture story accompaniments again, and very well-done as usual.

He-Man wrote:
I'm saying that people trying to make the lynch completely based upon the Stridor vote... the difference between the two probabilities is pretty small and it's based upon many assumptions.... I don't know that this discussion is really based on anything but wild guesses and I'd like us all to remember that. ;)

While at least two baddies are extremely likely to be in what I'll remind you is MY voting group, at the same time, there could easily be more. Ja feel? :slick:
OK, after reading, I agree with Dom. The whole theory would be based on the fact that there is only one piece of information to be achieved. Who says that if all players voted stridor, that they wouldn't all get different bits of info?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I still like the idea of voting off non-participants, not for any strategic reason, but to make the game more fun. However, Boomslang's defensive response to the Stridor theory struck me as a little suspect.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
Welcome back to Mafia bitch - you are quite the vocal player something I have missed <3
Also I left a note on Porcu's FB I told him I was already pinged by his silence lol

No idea where I am voting still watching to see what happens. I was pinged by your initial statement but you have answered to that and what you meant. I really thought you were trying quash that discussion.

Linky speaking of my fake ping lol
Well, thank you! What can I say, I love mafia, and what better way to play than to truly PLAY? It is great to be back in the swing of it, and this game already promises to be really freaking cool. :drums:

I apologize, I probably didn't word that correctly; I'm all for discussion as you know, especially as a civvie. I just thought it was weird for anyone to jump on the let's lynch no-shows train when it had only been 24 hours AND there are more than a few completely new players to this game. Struck me as opportunistic. We all know how IRL can be, and especially at the beginning of the game when people may not have even known the game had started. Quiet players after a few days? That's a totally different ball game.

I'm not really sure where my vote is going at this point either. All I've had so far is a slight ping on He-Man, and to a lesser extent you, but I was/am giving both of you the BOTD to see if you could clarify. I also have a few other players in my eye but I need to see how they continue to post before I call them out. All I have to say is it's exciting to play with this crowd of people! I know many of them from all different aspects of my life, some have played mafia before, some haven't.

LOL, and welcome to the party, DP!

Dom wrote:

He-Man wrote:

Ah, okay, I understand that. You're right, it's logical; I think it would be weird for anyone to actually place their vote with a sole emphasis on ONLY the Non-Stridor theory. The probability doesn't make that big of a difference, and there's WIFOM arguments tied up in it. And while it would be better than completely randomizing, I find it could also be used just as easily to relinquish responsibility for a vote by a baddie. Just pop in and say, yeah, the Non-Stridor theory makes sense, and put their vote on one of them, you know?

I think the good thing about all of this discussion is that all possibilities are being thrown around, AND that as people post more in response to the discussion and votes roll in, you can perhaps get a feel for their true intentions. It's better to put it all out in the thread. I thought maybe at first you were saying the discussion wasn't helpful, or I wasn't really sure what you were saying, so thanks for the clarification.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
Dom wrote:

He-Man wrote:

OK, after reading, I agree with Dom. The whole theory would be based on the fact that there is only one piece of information to be achieved. Who says that if all players voted stridor, that they wouldn't all get different bits of info?
This is true, and you're right on the mark, HOWEVER, was that speculated before the info was given out? I think the general consensus at the time was that there would be some sort of info, and that it would likely get leaked out into the thread anyway. That isn't what I thought, and that isn't necessarily what everyone thought, but maybe it could have been the basis for a baddie team's decision.

It's all conjecture, but considering it's Day 1 (yay, Day 1), I suppose you have to start somewhere, correct?

thellama73 wrote:I still like the idea of voting off non-participants, not for any strategic reason, but to make the game more fun. However, Boomslang's defensive response to the Stridor theory struck me as a little suspect.
I'm all for this, especially because as a host I know it can be frustrating to have non-participants. Plus, it's an easy way to hide as a baddie as a non-participant because you don't have to put yourself out there and risk being lynched. However, it is still pretty early, and I'm not sure whether the non-participants are baddie or civvie any more than I am those participating, so I'd rather avoid that.

That's an interesting observation re: Boomslang, care to elaborate?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP: To llama, I should have said, "I'm all for this IN THEORY"*

Now back to studying and other such things. Be around later!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I still like the idea of voting off non-participants, not for any strategic reason, but to make the game more fun. However, Boomslang's defensive response to the Stridor theory struck me as a little suspect.
He seemed annoyed that people were suspecting the non-Stridor voters as baddies. Since he is a non-Stridor voter, if he were a baddie he would probably react as such. On the other hand, he may just be a fearful civvie who happened not to vote for Stridor (a position I can certainly relate to.) Still, the tone in the post seemed a little desperate to me.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

My head is in a whirl reading all this stuff. :lorab:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
He seemed annoyed that people were suspecting the non-Stridor voters as baddies. Since he is a non-Stridor voter, if he were a baddie he would probably react as such. On the other hand, he may just be a fearful civvie who happened not to vote for Stridor (a position I can certainly relate to.) Still, the tone in the post seemed a little desperate to me.
Are you Llama from PA?
Last edited by Snow Dog on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yes. Are you Snow Dog from PA?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Yes. Are you Snow Dog from PA?
Of course :fiesta:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 264

Post by LittleTiger »

Wow, what an excellent start to what looks like it will be an EPIC game! Posts are phenomenal, Epignosis!

The discussion so far is awesome for a Day 1. Personally, I am going to look at all players - regardless of which vehicle they chose. I will base my suspicion on thread activity. :) But I love all the ideas and theories so far.

It did ping me a little that MP didn't want the non-voters looked at - my first thought was, ah, maybe he has a team mate or two in that group ;) However, his later explanation makes sense.

Oh and FYI - I totally phase out on the math so will be skimming those posts :D

Hi Snow Dog - welcome to your first game! :fiesta: Just wanted to point out that you cannot edit your posts in mafia ;)

Love the first game picture, Spaghetti!
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:Wow, what an excellent start to what looks like it will be an EPIC game! Posts are phenomenal, Epignosis!

The discussion so far is awesome for a Day 1. Personally, I am going to look at all players - regardless of which vehicle they chose. I will base my suspicion on thread activity. :) But I love all the ideas and theories so far.

It did ping me a little that MP didn't want the non-voters looked at - my first thought was, ah, maybe he has a team mate or two in that group ;) However, his later explanation makes sense.

Hi Snow Dog - welcome to your first game! :fiesta: Just wanted to point out that you cannot edit your posts in mafia ;)

I don't think its pingworthy, but I can see why you do considering what just happened to us in Daisy's beatles game. We ignored the missing players and ended up lynching civs based on this same theory MP put forward (that they would have teammie pushing them into the thread).
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

LittleTiger wrote:Wow, what an excellent start to what looks like it will be an EPIC game! Posts are phenomenal, Epignosis!

Ah. I'd forgotten.I only changed the colour of my text as it was off topic.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
This is a decent observation. I could just as easily foresee both scenarios, but you're right in that it did sound a tad overly-defensive. Now what that means, good question. Maybe Boomslang can clarify? I assume he'll claim the latter of your two proposed thoughts here, but it helps to get a person's response to gauge the intention, as I've stated previously.

I know you said it makes sense now, but I wanted to clarify this, especially because, looking at He-Man's post again, it still strikes me as strange.

I thought it was weird that only after 24 hours someone as their first post of the day would be all, Let's look at non-posters! Let me again emphasize that Day 1 had barely started. It would be a different story if later in the game, and even if near the end of Day 1. That's totally understandable. Hell, I've voted for no shows on Day 1's before because I felt there was nothing better to go off of (as recently as Futurama over on RM, where I almost got lynched for that vote and was a civvie), so I wasn't squashing discussion.

Don't you think it was a weird thing to say? It struck me as particularly opportunistic in a possibly baddie way. I'm still waiting on He-Man's response to my inquiry because honestly that's my biggest ping thus far, combined with the fact that he echoed Dom's post here:
He-Man wrote:
Still giving him the BOTD, obviously, as what he could respond with could clear my ping -- but that's the only occurrence that really made my eyebrow crick. Though we have more than 24 hours still, so I have to echo that the discussion level has been insightful and beneficial so far.

Llama's posts on the other hand, while he did bring up the idea of voting for no-shows, have struck me as logically-based (he seems to consistently consider many possible scenarios to items that he and others bring up) and he does seem like he is throwing many theories/thoughts out there to see how people react (which he also admitted), so his behavior didn't strike me the same way that He-Man's has.

Also, Re: Kate's point, you guys ignored those players for MANY day periods in that game. If we still have quiet players after 2 night periods, I'm pretty much always more than willing to give them the good old :eye: (and we all should be) because I try to encourage them to participate so that we can get as much information and people's thoughts in the thread as possible. I just think it's a bit weird and counter-productive to fly out of the gate and accuse them as lynch topics, especially in a game with total mafia newbies.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I have a question. When is a post considered off topic and needing to be green?

My last noob question. I promise, promise, promise....
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 33

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Understandable. What do you think of the Non-Stridor theory that baddies might have spread teammates across the non-Stridor options or do you think that it's null and void? And do you have any idea whom you might vote for yet?

It's my first time playing as well and I feel like I'm still taking things in like Snow Dog.

But to answer your question- I could see a baddie having the forethought to see this argument coming, or a goodie wanting to go for the prize. It seems to be agreed upon, if I’m reading this right, that the odds aren’t great either way so I don’t think anyone deserves a pass. Thus, I really don’t feel comfortable singling anyone out at this point but I'm open to suggestion.

Return to “Previous Jobs”