Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 4]

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:33 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:37 pm
Poll at the moment of this post wrote: Allison Taylor..........1 .......Principal Skinner
Grampa Simpson......1 .......Bart Simpson
The Grumple..........1.......Allison Taylor
Krusty the Clown.....2 .......Grampa Simpson, Otto Mann
Mr. Burns .............1.......Hugh Jass
Otto Mann............1.......Krusty the Clown
I think at least one wolf is wagoned and the silence reflects a state of waiting.
Who do you think the wolf is?
i wish i know, i thought all game that you are not a wolf and i stilll have this impression, maybe i am wrong, idk, but i doubt, I also always liked Grumple, so the Gramps/Allison/Burns/Otto may contain all the wolves.
Because:
I am villager
Skinner is most probably a villager
Hugh's tone pocketed me, so he is another who returns to villa reads. and so the Poe is in the 4 i mentioned.

I could vote Allison to sheep mom, at least she is a confirmed villager who tried.
What's your take on Krusty?
What's your take on Otto v Krusty as of right now?
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:05 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:02 pm [VOTE: Otto Mann] aubergine

hugh what's your take on otto vs krusty?
Why Otto?
i wrote my case previously so just iso me but essentially I agree with you that there's 1 in otto and krusty, and I think it's probably more likely to be otto on the basis that otto fits the model of a deepwolf steering the game and went all out to discredit me the moment I said I leaned towards him being scum (eg. I said it's not true that I was steering the conversation away from krusty, and he immediately responds by saying that sounds like I'm reasoning with him because I know he's town, shading me for having numbered paragraphs and shit). other things that bother me are the discrepancy between his "I'm going to throw out all my reads" attitude and him lock voting on krusty without really reconsidering or thinking if he's maybe wrong. him being the aggressor against krusty is probably scum indicative in this gamestate as well because we're one bad exe from F7, and so the mafia have a strong incentive to kill a townie as quickly as possible and get to a comfortable endgame while townies are more likely to be doubtful of themselves and trying to figure things out.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

5 hours until Eod i will be back i hope 2 hours before

Still reading that Iso but i wanted to check the Eod moment.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I only had time for the start of the Iso, i like the vibe of the posts, Krusty doesn't show a pockety attitude.
I am keeping my read on him.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:02 pm [VOTE: Otto Mann] aubergine

hugh what's your take on otto vs krusty?
Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:06 pm What's your take on Otto v Krusty as of right now?
Lol.

I think Otto is probably town, shared my latest take on him very recently so you should have seen that. Krusty's been a constant scum read of mine and that hasn't really changed much. Got slight reservation 'cause of his ridiculous obsession on Skinner continuing to fucking D4, it's a weird angle for a wolf to keep pushing and it obviously isn't yielding anything with the lack of CC.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

So I guess if there has to be a wolf there, it's much more likely to be Krusty. But I'm not looking at it that way.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Yeah, I knew Otto was a TR of yours, was mostly looking for your thoughts on the specific dynamic between them, and how they thunderdomed each other

I ask because the way that thunderdome went down with Otto aggressively trying to get Krusty exed is a reason I lean Otto in that contest, since, well, we're one bad exe from endgame
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:10 pm Yeah, I knew Otto was a TR of yours, was mostly looking for your thoughts on the specific dynamic between them, and how they thunderdomed each other

I ask because the way that thunderdome went down with Otto aggressively trying to get Krusty exed is a reason I lean Otto in that contest, since, well, we're one bad exe from endgame
You've mentioned that as if that would yield him a comfortable F7. How so? Also how do you reconcile that with the position he was in and that the Mafia were in if he's bad? That's not a sound strategy.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Who are Otto's partners in your world?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

[mention]Grampa Simpson[/mention] You were supposed to destroy them, not join them. Where are you?!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:10 pm Yeah, I knew Otto was a TR of yours, was mostly looking for your thoughts on the specific dynamic between them, and how they thunderdomed each other

You've mentioned that as if that would yield him a comfortable F7. How so? Also how do you reconcile that with the position he was in and that the Mafia were in if he's bad? That's not a sound strategy.
Not sure what you mean about the reconcilation bit, but I suspect that the people who could be partnered with Otto are Burns, you, grumple and possibly grampa. If Otto is a wolf, and has two of these people as his partners, then by thunderdoming Krusty and getting Krusty exed, even if we exe him tomorrow, that means we only have 1 exe to hit 2 scum in a row, which is obviously bad odds.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:26 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm

Not sure what you mean about the reconcilation bit, but I suspect that the people who could be partnered with Otto are Burns, you, grumple and possibly grampa. If Otto is a wolf, and has two of these people as his partners, then by thunderdoming Krusty and getting Krusty exed, even if we exe him tomorrow, that means we only have 1 exe to hit 2 scum in a row, which is obviously bad odds.
Meant it as in how is it consistent with the state of the game, and his position in it as a wolf. Like I get the justification you're telling them, yeah sure it nets him a misexe. But can't he go on about getting one in a more efficient way? Or at leas try? The town is doing an excellent job in itself giving them off so I'm having trouble seeing a wolf!Otto locking himself up in this situation just for the sake of misexe-ing Krusty when he needs 2 more to win. He was also in a better position than most of the names you've mentioned as potential teammates.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Who else did you suspect this phase and could have seen yourself chopping?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

That's a weird question lol. The past modal is because I assume you're locked on Otto right now, correct?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:37 pm Meant it as in how is it consistent with the state of the game, and his position in it as a wolf. Like I get the justification you're telling them, yeah sure it nets him a misexe. But can't he go on about getting one in a more efficient way? Or at leas try? The town is doing an excellent job in itself giving them off so I'm having trouble seeing a wolf!Otto locking himself up in this situation just for the sake of misexe-ing Krusty when he needs 2 more to win. He was also in a better position than most of the names you've mentioned as potential teammates.
hm

I guess that is a good point, thanks for bringing it up
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:49 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:37 pm Meant it as in how is it consistent with the state of the game, and his position in it as a wolf. Like I get the justification you're telling them, yeah sure it nets him a misexe. But can't he go on about getting one in a more efficient way? Or at leas try? The town is doing an excellent job in itself giving them off so I'm having trouble seeing a wolf!Otto locking himself up in this situation just for the sake of misexe-ing Krusty when he needs 2 more to win. He was also in a better position than most of the names you've mentioned as potential teammates.
hm

I guess that is a good point, thanks for bringing it up
ugh
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

sorry about the second account slip guys... really tired, it's 7am here. really apologize
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:31 pm 5 hours until Eod i will be back i hope 2 hours before

Still reading that Iso but i wanted to check the Eod moment.
It's 4. You've missed the host post clarifying it :pout:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

It's alrigt, accounts slips are inevitable in sockpuppet games. Last one had 3 of them I think lol
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:39 pm That's a weird question lol. The past modal is because I assume you're locked on Otto right now, correct?
more or less, yeah. I don't really believe in majorly changing your vote close to EOD and we're drawing near there. I do think there's 1 wolf in krusty/otto and we should be exeing there.

I was mostly looking at you and burns as people who could have deepwolfed me. I pushed grumple for a bit near SoD, he's had... okay but not particularly exciting responses, and grampa is also a suspect, he's been up and down in my readslist the whole game.

mostly ruling out skinner (because of his claim) and bart because I think if bart is wolf I can't get there on him
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:52 pm It's alrigt, accounts slips are inevitable in sockpuppet games. Last one had 3 of them I think lol
yeah, I feel bad about it because it's sloppy play is all and I feel bad for sloonei hosting a sockpuppet game only to have a bunch of account slips happen after he made a rule saying no claiming identity
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

What did you get from looking at Burns and me?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

And yeah this game is lost if Bart is Mafia :pout:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

What are the odds that no Simpson is Mafia this game though? Odds aren't in your favor gramps :evileye:
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:57 pm What did you get from looking at Burns and me?
I've been poking at both of you for reads and thoughts this day phase and I've gotten mostly zilch tbh

both of you are just repeating the party line in that you have roughly the same reads/ideas you've had a day phase ago (correct me if you've done any major re-evals this day and I missed it). burns is depressed and I think townies are more likely to be depressed in this gamestate but obv that's easily fakeable.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

unfortunately the problem is that if either of you is wolf then you've clearly shown the ability to be able to hard pocket me, and have the range to be able to fake stuff like doubt (which burns has) or a townie tone (which I do think you have today), so it's hard to reach firm conclusions on you.

I think the way you and burns have been at each other's throats for pretty much the entire game does rule you out as W/W at least which is good because I don't think I can win if burns/hugh is W/W. honestly I'm just putting all my eggs in resolving krusty and otto and hoping interaction analysis on the wolf there can help me catch the other two. In an ideal world you two would be V/V and the last two are grumple and grampa but I doubt we live in an ideal world kind of game lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:02 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:57 pm What did you get from looking at Burns and me?
I've been poking at both of you for reads and thoughts this day phase and I've gotten mostly zilch tbh

both of you are just repeating the party line in that you have roughly the same reads/ideas you've had a day phase ago (correct me if you've done any major re-evals this day and I missed it). burns is depressed and I think townies are more likely to be depressed in this gamestate but obv that's easily fakeable.
Did I miss some of your questions? I think I got back to everyone mentioning me, and shared my reads and thoughts on the game. Haven't really mentioned Grumple and Grampa though but I have no interest in solving there, nor has anything changed from my thoughts the last phase.

Lmao at party line. Re-evaluation doesn't necessarily entail reaching completely different conclusions. One change though would be Bart as mentioned in my interactions with him earlier. Reservations on Krusty are new-ish. Fucking Burns that's my line, I'm the one emotionally exhausted
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:04 pm unfortunately the problem is that if either of you is wolf then you've clearly shown the ability to be able to hard pocket me, and have the range to be able to fake stuff like doubt (which burns has) or a townie tone (which I do think you have today), so it's hard to reach firm conclusions on you.
I don't think doubt is inherently a town tell. I have a different take on his earlier uncertainty, not sure which post but this hasn't been a long phase so you can probably find it. Bart echoed it. What struck you as townie from it?
Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:04 pm I think the way you and burns have been at each other's throats for pretty much the entire game does rule you out as W/W at least which is good because I don't think I can win if burns/hugh is W/W. honestly I'm just putting all my eggs in resolving krusty and otto and hoping interaction analysis on the wolf there can help me catch the other two. In an ideal world you two would be V/V and the last two are grumple and grampa but I doubt we live in an ideal world kind of game lol
lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Can we get some others peeps in here please? 2 hours left
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Interesting it's turned into a thunderdome situation. I'm not sure who created that narrative but that's something worth exploring tomorrow if I'm yeeted, or if Krusty happens to flip town, which I very much doubt.

One of the things I'm really looking at from Krusty is his lack of critical thinking in this situation. He's a really smart dude and good solver, given these traits I find it very hard to believe he'd immediately omgus me for coming at him. He'd think and realize if I was wolf there's absolutely no way in hell I'd sacrifice my cushy town core position for a misyeet on him. Especially considering the fact I came out with my suspicions at the beginning of the round, frustrated with the game state and going back to rattling cages before there were wagons on anybody.

If I'm wolf, why in the fuck would I give up my position?
Am I protecting a teammate with my early day push on him, before any wagons formed?
Do I have an insane death wish?

Hard claiming VT.

If I end up yeeted I won't cry, but I'll still be cheering for town from the dps.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm I don't think doubt is inherently a town tell. I have a different take on his earlier uncertainty, not sure which post but this hasn't been a long phase so you can probably find it. Bart echoed it. What struck you as townie from it?
Yeah, I saw that. I'm not sure I understand the read honestly, you think he's been trying to steer/manipulate the game into reaching certain conclusions, which is something I'd expect to come from someone who has a really strong narrative of how we should carry out the day and what we should do today and trying to push that agenda on us. This is actually why I suspect Otto :P

I don't think doubt is a town tell in general but given that the days have been going disastrously for us I'd expect townies to be slightly more doubtful of themselves/their reads and mafia to be slightly more complacent or aggressive to push their agenda through.

The level of doubt Burns has shown is fakeable though so I'm not clear him for it or anything, which is the problem, both you and Burns have done townie-but-not-unfakeable stuff.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm Can we get some others peeps in here please? 2 hours left
I'm here...sort of

Trying to sort out where to stand on Krusty and Otto...and what to make of the "let's thunderdome!!!" followed by both of them mostly just dipping.

preview...lol...speak of the devil...
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm Interesting it's turned into a thunderdome situation.
Well, you made a pretty compelling case on him and he made one on you, so...how is this surprising?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:33 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm Can we get some others peeps in here please? 2 hours left
I'm here...sort of

Trying to sort out where to stand on Krusty and Otto...and what to make of the "let's thunderdome!!!" followed by both of them mostly just dipping.

preview...lol...speak of the devil...
I could be mistaken, but I thought the thunderdome call came from outside Krusty and I.

I'm not a fan of thunderdomes because it interferes with the natural process and turns focus on two players instead of allowing a free flow.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:36 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm Interesting it's turned into a thunderdome situation.
Well, you made a pretty compelling case on him and he made one on you, so...how is this surprising?
His case is 100% rubber/glue, omgus garbage.

I'm town.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm Interesting it's turned into a thunderdome situation. I'm not sure who created that narrative but that's something worth exploring tomorrow if I'm yeeted, or if Krusty happens to flip town, which I very much doubt.

One of the things I'm really looking at from Krusty is his lack of critical thinking in this situation. He's a really smart dude and good solver, given these traits I find it very hard to believe he'd immediately omgus me for coming at him. He'd think and realize if I was wolf there's absolutely no way in hell I'd sacrifice my cushy town core position for a misyeet on him. Especially considering the fact I came out with my suspicions at the beginning of the round, frustrated with the game state and going back to rattling cages before there were wagons on anybody.

Am I protecting a teammate with my early day push on him, before any wagons formed?

Hard claiming VT.

If I end up yeeted I won't cry, but I'll still be cheering for town from the dps.
Do you see an world where a town!Krusty might have reacted this way? You say he's smart and all that, but isn't a competent wolf?

Not sure if I'm confirming bias up my ass but I believe the Otto/Krusty narrative was started by none of other than your friendly nuclear power plan owner... and Alison sort of lmaooo
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

[mention]Krusty the Clown[/mention]
[mention]Otto Mann[/mention]

Let's say you get flipped here and you are town. That sticks the rest of us at F& with your scum read, and let's say we follow that and we're right and finally get a wolf...but that means F5 and hopefully F3 and we have no margin for error. If you are dead, and proven right, who are your wolf reads' partners?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

On the thread ditching angle - it's Monday, 3:39 PST.

Like most people in the world I have to work to support my family.

And on that note, my break is over.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:40 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm Interesting it's turned into a thunderdome situation. I'm not sure who created that narrative but that's something worth exploring tomorrow if I'm yeeted, or if Krusty happens to flip town, which I very much doubt.

Hard claiming VT.

Do you see an world where a town!Krusty might have reacted this way? You say he's smart and all that, but isn't a competent wolf?

Not sure if I'm confirming bias up my ass but I believe the Otto/Krusty narrative was started by none of other than your friendly nuclear power plan owner... and Alison sort of lmaooo
Dude go all the way back to day...two? Wherever it was that they mutually unsocked each other...ever time they gave each other TRs they were "time limited." And sure enough yesterday they were at each other's throats and sure enough first thing today they got right back to it. Don't blame me for reading the game state and calling it what it is, but I saw no reason to think this day would wind up here.

I also don't see any good reasons for it not to.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm @Krusty the Clown
@Otto Mann

Let's say you get flipped here and you are town. That sticks the rest of us at F& with your scum read, and let's say we follow that and we're right and finally get a wolf...but that means F5 and hopefully F3 and we have no margin for error. If you are dead, and proven right, who are your wolf reads' partners?
Hugh & Gramps are my best bets, honorable mention to Grumple
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm @Krusty the Clown
@Otto Mann

Allison for sure. She'd be my next vote.
After that, I have you connected to Allison from early game but I'm not totally convinced on that one, as I already mentioned in my reads list to bart.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:38 pm

I'm town.
See, this is the funny part...I don't know that Otto is scum. I just know that I'm town. Weird that he doesn't even see it as a possibility for me tho.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

I have to work now.
Hope to be here for NF.n
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm I don't think doubt is inherently a town tell. I have a different take on his earlier uncertainty, not sure which post but this hasn't been a long phase so you can probably find it. Bart echoed it. What struck you as townie from it?
Yeah, I saw that. I'm not sure I understand the read honestly, you think he's been trying to steer/manipulate the game into reaching certain conclusions, which is something I'd expect to come from someone who has a really strong narrative of how we should carry out the day and what we should do today and trying to push that agenda on us. This is actually why I suspect Otto :P

I don't think doubt is a town tell in general but given that the days have been going disastrously for us I'd expect townies to be slightly more doubtful of themselves/their reads and mafia to be slightly more complacent or aggressive to push their agenda through.

The level of doubt Burns has shown is fakeable though so I'm not clear him for it or anything, which is the problem, both you and Burns have done townie-but-not-unfakeable stuff.
That's fair, I'm not known for being able to express myself clearly nor be concise. That's not really how I meant it, it's mostly his uncertainty in contrast with his behavior of shutting down cases instead of engaging them. The stress/manipulate isn't active or vocal, it's a process that starts that way.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

My D1 entrance is unfakeable :p
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:50 pm My D1 entrance is unfakeable :p
Well, yeah...but it was awful. :p

I've gotten past that, but...
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Fake news
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

D1 feels like an eternity ago. We were so young, filled with hope and energy. So naive
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Hard claiming VT.

There's some fresh hot grabage in this line of reasoning. You've already been involved in mislynches, and still have said town core. Why? Cuz' town make mistakes, and that's the easy go to defense if I get mislynched.

The bolded orange bit is a wonderfully scummy line in my view. Town don't feel the need to say "see, look what I did that's towny"....that's a wolf mindset.

Also, look back & you'll see that I called you out as a deepwolf candidate last RD. You're the johnny come lately to this party.

The last bit in blue is a nice scummy way of saying "Don't worry, I'm still rooting for town"...wonderful appeal for sympathy.

I like the hard claiming VT bit as well....as tho there's any other way to do it.

ImageImageImage
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:47 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:38 pm

I'm town.
See, this is the funny part...I don't know that Otto is scum. I just know that I'm town. Weird that he doesn't even see it as a possibility for me tho.
man this is making me reconsider my vote

Return to “Previous Heists”