Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 5]

Post by Boringboi666 »

hm

[mention]Principal Skinner[/mention] [mention]Grampa Simpson[/mention]

we should still talk about this, she's right that burns is the most likely to be mafia under these circumstances, even if it's a distancing ploy or whatever.

I sleep now gnight
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

I mean as much as this all fits together well I would hate to lose to a team of Hugh and klown and Burns or grampa so much.

Burns seems like the cut that is safest and least likely to fuck us.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Unless that's just what they want us to think.

whatwverm sleep now goodnigjt
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:45 am Unless that's just what they want us to think.

whatwverm sleep now goodnigjt
Can you come up with a single mafia team that doesn't have Burns in it?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:38 am hm

@Principal Skinner @Grampa Simpson

we should still talk about this, she's right that burns is the most likely to be mafia under these circumstances, even if it's a distancing ploy or whatever.

I sleep now gnight
You should tag Krusty not Grampa, he's their partner lol.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Burns isn't even trying to push her elimination or defend himself, he's passively ok with this and shading me in the process with "y'all letting Hugh decide bla bla". They prefer his death over her because then she's just going to run with the narrative of Hugh tried to eliminate me before him so he's his partner which is bullshit since I went for Burns first before Skinner insisted on her, and then the wagon consolidated. Switching is destabilizing and basically letting them control the narrative.

As I already told you earlier, Burns flip doesn't matter since there's always going to be a Hugh v Alison. She's saying I did something that I didn't so she's lying. Magically she's the only one that noticed it, also she followed me apparently even though that pinged her and there was some fuckery going. Just think for one fucking second about what she accused me of if it make any sense whatsoever. Her switch alongside Burns and Grampa, the two other people she says are Mafia, saved fucking Burns lol.

So yeah solve between her and me now 'cause I'm not doing this shit again
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

I sleep now gnight
Dude, she's trying to get us to split our vote between 2 wagons so the wolves can EoD pile on a townie. Grampa is the wrong person to ask, he's a wolf. Guaranteed.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I sleep now gnight
Dude, she's trying to get us to split our vote between 2 wagons so the wolves can EoD pile on a townie. Grampa is the wrong person to ask, he's a wolf. Guaranteed.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

I sleep now gnight
I disagree with [everyone] and don't think Burns is a wolf. I tried to save him, after all. If everyone switches then I have no choice but to switch too, but he is not my first pick.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:06 am

I sleep now gnight
I'm not though :(
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:11 am Burns isn't even trying to push her elimination or defend himself, he's passively ok with this and shading me in the process with "y'all letting Hugh decide bla bla". They prefer his death over her because then she's just going to run with the narrative of Hugh tried to eliminate me before him so he's his partner which is bullshit since I went for Burns first before Skinner insisted on her, and then the wagon consolidated. Switching is destabilizing and basically letting them control the narrative.

As I already told you earlier, Burns flip doesn't matter since there's always going to be a Hugh v Alison. She's saying I did something that I didn't so she's lying. Magically she's the only one that noticed it, also she followed me apparently even though that pinged her and there was some fuckery going. Just think for one fucking second about what she accused me of if it make any sense whatsoever. Her switch alongside Burns and Grampa, the two other people she says are Mafia, saved fucking Burns lol.

I'm not shading you. I am pissed about everyone letting you decide, because we're gonna lose. Me getting mischopped at LYLO (not necessarily the first LYLO, but eventually) has been the theme of this entire game. Right down to the saving me at EoD escapade to get me to F7. I'm passive because we've lost. You are so dialed in on "I have the team" that I can't talk to you. We're gonna spike Alison, finally, which is great...but she doesn't even care.

She is fucking with you, yes. Outright lying about this vote shifting; sure. She's just needling you to keep you focused. You have declared the whole team, and when her low lying packmates kill you tonight our "leader" Principle Skinner is going to follow your legacy straight down the line. You are creating the environment where Alison's victory is inevitable and the two of you are going to be watching it together from DVC and there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it.

Here's the thing...Alison and I figured out after a number of unfortunate confrontations that we just can't read each other so we can't trust each other...unless we get wolves. Kinda like Otto and Krusty, when we got through three days without a dead wolf I looked at Alison and said "you gotta go." And she should have been saying the same thing about me. She didn't because she knows I'm town. I didn't because I had no power...the bad chops and the way everyone dying at night sussed me meant there was nothing left of me but a mountain of suspicions and I had no power to do anything...even save myself really. If Allison hadn't pulled off the last minute shenanigans I'd have just died, and truthfully that would probably have been better because now I'm at LYLO and I see no way to avoid getting mischopped.

I'm finally gonna get a pelt...but of course Allison has managed to make herself so obvious now that everyone is on board for this. The only active players left are you and me, and you are going to die leaving as your final legacy "do not listen to Burns, just kill him." That's that, really.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sloonei »

Update: The deadline will remain as it is without locked votes or a hammer. Day will end at 8:30 Eastern Time (a little over 8 hours from the time of this post).

Please do not discuss this post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:11 am Burns isn't even trying to push her elimination or defend himself, he's passively ok with this and shading me in the process with "y'all letting Hugh decide bla bla". They prefer his death over her because then she's just going to run with the narrative of Hugh tried to eliminate me before him so he's his partner which is bullshit since I went for Burns first before Skinner insisted on her, and then the wagon consolidated. Switching is destabilizing and basically letting them control the narrative.

It's okay. You already said all that stuff. I was asking the others to fully consider all the alternatives because this is Lylo and it would be shitty to lose because of refusing to do legwork. You and Allison have both doubled down on some claims that can't be fully verified within the thread so if you don't mind I would like to be cautious. Because no matter what one of you is pulling some stupid gambit here and losing to a dumb unnecessary gambit is worse than losing normally.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

That said; I am very tired. If Hugh is fucking us then whatever. If a bullshit Gambit is happening then it benefits Allison and the other two who I can't remember more. Hugh was never in the limelight.

Like whoever the fuck said, we can't split the vote. My vote will remain on Allison unless there is a consensus to change.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:16 pm

I'm not shading you. I am pissed about everyone letting you decide, because we're gonna lose. Me getting mischopped at LYLO (not necessarily the first LYLO, but eventually) has been the theme of this entire game. Right down to the saving me at EoD escapade to get me to F7. I'm passive because we've lost. You are so dialed in on "I have the team" that I can't talk to you. We're gonna spike Alison, finally, which is great...but she doesn't even care.

She is fucking with you, yes. Outright lying about this vote shifting; sure. She's just needling you to keep you focused. You have declared the whole team, and when her low lying packmates kill you tonight our "leader" Principle Skinner is going to follow your legacy straight down the line. You are creating the environment where Alison's victory is inevitable and the two of you are going to be watching it together from DVC and there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it.

Here's the thing...Alison and I figured out after a number of unfortunate confrontations that we just can't read each other so we can't trust each other...unless we get wolves. Kinda like Otto and Krusty, when we got through three days without a dead wolf I looked at Alison and said "you gotta go." And she should have been saying the same thing about me. She didn't because she knows I'm town. I didn't because I had no power...the bad chops and the way everyone dying at night sussed me meant there was nothing left of me but a mountain of suspicions and I had no power to do anything...even save myself really. If Allison hadn't pulled off the last minute shenanigans I'd have just died, and truthfully that would probably have been better because now I'm at LYLO and I see no way to avoid getting mischopped.

I'm finally gonna get a pelt...but of course Allison has managed to make herself so obvious now that everyone is on board for this. The only active players left are you and me, and you are going to die leaving as your final legacy "do not listen to Burns, just kill him." That's that, really.
I mean feel free to talk to me, you haven't engaged me at all nor have you engaged anyone else. I've engaged the other person I have on that team since they tried but it didn't go anywhere since the timeline they're talking about doesn't fit. If they witnessed Alison switch, Krusty would have been leading so their switch and spiciness make no sense. They actually saved their alleged strongest target.

You haven't showed this mistrust of her at all. You didn't though, when we went through 3 days without a dead wolf you were fence sitting between Krusty and Otto, and had no intention of solving her. Bart and I fought against that narrative and had her against the ropes with less than half an hour left. The vote was tied, if you had any intention of eliminating her you would have joined us there. Same with your self pres, you showed no instances of wanting to survive which makes me think you knew what was going down as it was coordinated already at the time. Alison entertained Bart and I's CFD plans, you invited with post 1887.

Your conclusions after the shenanigans of EoD4 aren't natural from a town PoV. You immediate switch onto Alison locking her as a wolf, and then mention that from that PoV, I'm her likely partner. That makes no sense. If we're together we got you tied up with Krusty. If he's our partner, he can self preserv. If he isn't, we don't care about the rand. Why aren't you trying to figure out why she switched at that moment outing herself? You were tied with Krusty, was it to save him? If so, wouldn't you solve him first? This is something you even said in post 1645 in regards to pre flip association, ironically enough about a scenario involving the both of them.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Also similarly to Grampa, your timeline doesn't match. If you noticed Alison flipping onto Otto, you were already safe so why not stay on Krusty your main target?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:24 pm

It's okay. You already said all that stuff. I was asking the others to fully consider all the alternatives because this is Lylo and it would be shitty to lose because of refusing to do legwork. You and Allison have both doubled down on some claims that can't be fully verified within the thread so if you don't mind I would like to be cautious. Because no matter what one of you is pulling some stupid gambit here and losing to a dumb unnecessary gambit is worse than losing normally.
No worries. As for the claims, the best you're going to get is no one present at EoD seeing what she's claiming lol.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:37 pm
I mean feel free to talk to me, you haven't engaged me at all nor have you engaged anyone else. I've engaged the other person I have on that team since they tried but it didn't go anywhere since the timeline they're talking about doesn't fit. If they witnessed Alison switch, Krusty would have been leading so their switch and spiciness make no sense. They actually saved their alleged strongest target.
hi hugh

i think you're wrong but don't have enough of a grasp on the EOD layout to be able to definitively say how (beyond me not being a wolf and thus it is impossible for me to be part of the wolf trio)

one thing that keeps coming to mind is that if you're right, there would've been no reason for your supposed confirmed wolf trio to have outed themselves if only allison switching would've forced a krusty mischop

why would all three wolves out themselves to mischop otto if only one possible outing was needed for a krusty mischop
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:09 pm
hi hugh

i think you're wrong but don't have enough of a grasp on the EOD layout to be able to definitively say how (beyond me not being a wolf and thus it is impossible for me to be part of the wolf trio)

one thing that keeps coming to mind is that if you're right, there would've been no reason for your supposed confirmed wolf trio to have outed themselves if only allison switching would've forced a krusty mischop

why would all three wolves out themselves to mischop otto if only one possible outing was needed for a krusty mischop
Sup Gramps

The layout was pretty clear.

Krusty: You, Burns, Otto
Burns: Bart, me, Alison
Otto: Krusty

Alison switching makes it 3v2v2. You say you noticed this, so I'll ask again. Why did you switch at this point as this has Krusty getting chopped?

I've asked myself that same question since all the switching saved Krusty as well, but it's all just a bunch of wifom and for every thought behind a motivation there is a counter one. Mafia doesn't always make the best of choices. Could also be for this exact reason of saying Mafia wouldn't out themselves like that. One thing for sure is that the whole movement wasn't a coincidental, happened at a lightning pace and looks very much so coordinated. One dude not caring about self preserving earlier, one dude missing in action and coincidently voting a minute before EoD and Alison lol.

You say you're town, and that Burns is town. Who's a wolf then?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

lol, claiming I"m trying to split the vote when Iiterally pinged skinner and krusty to get them to shift consensus to burns
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

If you think I'm trying to split the vote, then all of you vote Burns. He's literally the only one who is always scum here.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

All of you voting me is how you lose this game; it's the strictly inferior option. Hugh is desperate to have me exed and not Burns, he's outing his agenda right on the table. Either way Burns is scum so there's no benefit to not switching over. If you believe I am scum then all of you go over so there's no vote split.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:52 pm If you think I'm trying to split the vote, then all of you vote Burns. He's literally the only one who is always scum here.
lolol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:54 pm All of you voting me is how you lose this game; it's the strictly inferior option. Hugh is desperate to have me exed and not Burns, he's outing his agenda right on the table. Either way Burns is scum so there's no benefit to not switching over. If you believe I am scum then all of you go over so there's no vote split.
If we all believe you're scum, why change then? And no, you're objectively the better option
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:55 pm Image
I should have edited this lol
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:54 pm All of you voting me is how you lose this game; it's the strictly inferior option. Hugh is desperate to have me exed and not Burns, he's outing his agenda right on the table. Either way Burns is scum so there's no benefit to not switching over. If you believe I am scum then all of you go over so there's no vote split.
If we all believe you're scum, why change then? And no, you're objectively the better option
How am I objectively the better option? If you are lying, Burns is mafia. If I am lying, Burns is also mafia. Burns is mafia in all worlds and you are trying so hard to protect him when it makes no sense for you to do that as town.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:13 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 pm
How am I objectively the better option? If you are lying, Burns is mafia. If I am lying, Burns is also mafia. Burns is mafia in all worlds and you are trying so hard to protect him when it makes no sense for you to do that as town.
I'm town and definitely not lying so you are the best option. Pretty fucking straightforward lol.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

This guy goes to every extent to run from the fact that the correct exe is on Burns today lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:27 pm This guy goes to every extent to run from the fact that the correct exe is on Burns today lol
lmao whatever helps you sleep at night
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:21 pm
hi hugh

Sup Gramps

Alison switching makes it 3v2v2. You say you noticed this, so I'll ask again. Why did you switch at this point as this has Krusty getting chopped?

I've asked myself that same question since all the switching saved Krusty as well, but it's all just a bunch of wifom and for every thought behind a motivation there is a counter one. Mafia doesn't always make the best of choices. Could also be for this exact reason of saying Mafia wouldn't out themselves like that. One thing for sure is that the whole movement wasn't a coincidental, happened at a lightning pace and looks very much so coordinated. One dude not caring about self preserving earlier, one dude missing in action and coincidently voting a minute before EoD and Alison lol.

I can't see why I would switch if Krusty was in the lead, which is why I think you're wrong

and I still can't get over the idea that in your layout, there is zero reason for your proposed trio to collectively switch to Otto. There is just no gain

Allison and Krusty wolves fo sho

The third... I have no clue.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm I can't see why I would switch if Krusty was in the lead, which is why I think you're wrong
Feel free to tell me how.
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm and I still can't get over the idea that in your layout, there is zero reason for your proposed trio to collectively switch to Otto. There is just no gain
That isn't a justification against.
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm Allison and Krusty wolves fo sho

Why is Krusty fo sho?

There are only 3 others players excluding Skinner. Dive in.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

You haven't showed this mistrust of her at all. You didn't though, when we went through 3 days without a dead wolf you were fence sitting between Krusty and Otto, and had no intention of solving her. Bart and I fought against that narrative and had her against the ropes with less than half an hour left. The vote was tied, if you had any intention of eliminating her you would have joined us there. Same with your self pres, you showed no instances of wanting to survive which makes me think you knew what was going down as it was coordinated already at the time. Alison entertained Bart and I's CFD plans, you invited with post 1887.

Your conclusions after the shenanigans of EoD4 aren't natural from a town PoV. You immediate switch onto Alison locking her as a wolf, and then mention that from that PoV, I'm her likely partner. That makes no sense. If we're together we got you tied up with Krusty. If he's our partner, he can self preserv. If he isn't, we don't care about the rand. Why aren't you trying to figure out why she switched at that moment outing herself? You were tied with Krusty, was it to save him? If so, wouldn't you solve him first? This is something you even said in post 1645 in regards to pre flip association, ironically enough about a scenario involving the both of them.
The EoD shenanigans look different from different points of view, and that's a fact. My view comes from "pretty resigned to dying here" and watching for a move from Grampa because I expected him to do something. Had no case on Allison, so really all I could do earlier was go along with "a wolf in Krusty/Otto and try to stay on the other side and see how it went. If we had gotten down to the end strokes there I would have learned Allison was wolfing a little cleaner and maybe been able to do something with the knowledge.

Unexpectedly, I got wagoned and had to look more for just not getting chopped...or at least making sure that my town flip didn't implicate the wrong people.

So, yeah, maybe from my POV things weren't as easy to follow as they were from yours.

When the day started I was all in on Allison and expecting her to go all in for mischopping me. My first read on this whole "lying about the movement" spat was that it was some sort of weird distancing thing. That moved you abruptly from my top town read into Allison co-conspirator tinfoil territory and I am genuinely sorry for that. I can't honestly say that I saw the same movements as either of you. I saw Grampa move and I moved...and at my next look Allison was there too. So I dunno.

What I do know is that every night kill in this game made zero sense...other than it removed the strong voices and made me look worse.

I can tell you that is classic Allison play, up to and including her saving me at F9 because I provide her with her surest course to the win. I see basically no way I avoid three chops in a row here, so we have been beaten and that's a fact...from my POV.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm
hi hugh

Sup Gramps

I can't see why I would switch if Krusty was in the lead, which is why I think you're wrong

and I still can't get over the idea that in your layout, there is zero reason for your proposed trio to collectively switch to Otto. There is just no gain

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Dude, you've been scum reading me since the start, and had Otto as a TR from the start...but then switched votes last second at EoD onto Otto with your scum buds at literally the last second to save Burns. Too funny.

ImageImageImage
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 pm
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm
hi hugh

Sup Gramps

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Dude, you've been scum reading me since the start, and had Otto as a TR from the start...but then switched votes last second at EoD onto Otto with your scum buds at literally the last second to save Burns. Too funny.
Yeah I've been trying to figure that out too. I understand why w!Allison would save me...but why move to Otto instead of you?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 pm
again it has to be pointed out here that in this world, only allison would need to switch to guarantee a mischop

so far neither "confirmed town" people have a good explanation for why an entire wolf team would out themselves when a "chance of one being outed" was right there and readily available
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:46 pm
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm I can't see why I would switch if Krusty was in the lead, which is why I think you're wrong
Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm and I still can't get over the idea that in your layout, there is zero reason for your proposed trio to collectively switch to Otto. There is just no gain

Why is Krusty fo sho?

that sounds like effort, and tbh I kind of checked out a couple days ago

the "how" is just that. in your proposed world, there is NO reason for Burns OR me to move, since according to your presented vote tally, an Allison switch would have forced a Krusty chop

so you're suggesting I'm a wolf because I apparently saved Krusty, yet Krusty is not a wolf in your world

so I, like, went out of my way to out myself, to get Otto chopped, and I dragged my wolf buddies with me to out themselves too? but why male models
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

I'm like 40% sure we're already fucked and Hugh is just pulling some prestige bullshit on us
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

the two parts of my brain are in conflict, the side that has read Hugh as town from the start and the side that suddenly is scared of Hugh taking the wheel at such a critical time and suspects treachery. both sides want credit for being right cus that's what's important
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm

The EoD shenanigans look different from different points of view, and that's a fact. My view comes from "pretty resigned to dying here" and watching for a move from Grampa because I expected him to do something. Had no case on Allison, so really all I could do earlier was go along with "a wolf in Krusty/Otto and try to stay on the other side and see how it went. If we had gotten down to the end strokes there I would have learned Allison was wolfing a little cleaner and maybe been able to do something with the knowledge.

Unexpectedly, I got wagoned and had to look more for just not getting chopped...or at least making sure that my town flip didn't implicate the wrong people.

So, yeah, maybe from my POV things weren't as easy to follow as they were from yours.

When the day started I was all in on Allison and expecting her to go all in for mischopping me. My first read on this whole "lying about the movement" spat was that it was some sort of weird distancing thing. That moved you abruptly from my top town read into Allison co-conspirator tinfoil territory and I am genuinely sorry for that. I can't honestly say that I saw the same movements as either of you. I saw Grampa move and I moved...and at my next look Allison was there too. So I dunno.

What I do know is that every night kill in this game made zero sense...other than it removed the strong voices and made me look worse.

I can tell you that is classic Allison play, up to and including her saving me at F9 because I provide her with her surest course to the win. I see basically no way I avoid three chops in a row here, so we have been beaten and that's a fact...from my POV.
Instead of waiting for a glimmer of hope from someone that hasn't been present at all, and has missed previous EoD, why didn't you engage the players in the thread to try to not get chopped? And I'm sorry but I just can't buy the whole angle of expecting Grampa to be present a minute before EoD just because he's from the forum he's from lol.

That's a pretty quick move, especially after the EoD we just had. What was your first read on the late switching itself? Wait Grampa moved before you, and Alison after you? That's not what he's saying. What do you make of that?

GGWP I guess
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:34 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Why is Krusty fo sho?

the "how" is just that. in your proposed world, there is NO reason for Burns OR me to move, since according to your presented vote tally, an Allison switch would have forced a Krusty chop

so you're suggesting I'm a wolf because I apparently saved Krusty, yet Krusty is not a wolf in your world

so I, like, went out of my way to out myself, to get Otto chopped, and I dragged my wolf buddies with me to out themselves too? but why male models
You'll be checking out more thoroughly real soon without it.

I'm not interested in a how, the polls were exactly as I told you. Just do the inverse route after all the switching, and you'll get them. Alison switching first doesn't make any tie. No one outside of me and Bart were on Burns to give you that illusion.

Burns say you switched first, and Alison switched third. That doesn't align with your timeline, correct?

I already told you that a lack of clear reasons isn't a defense. Mafia make strange moves, and there is a way too much wifom being involved here. A Krusty chop might not have been favorable to y'all, preferring to eliminate Otto first since he was in better standing and could have been a harder misexe down the line. While on the other hand, a switch here gets you the misexe by force and also incriminate Krusty for an easy mischop later. Could also be to as well to use this same rethoric you're using. I don't know.

The one thing I know is that y'all switched all together at the last minute. In what looks like a very coordinated event. I'm calling you a wolf because of that, and because you have no good reason to justify the switch having not checked in at all which is scummy af, and because you switched from your alleged strongest scumread. Also because the timeline doesn't make sense.

If you're saying you aren't, do some work to prove it.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:08 pm I'm like 40% sure we're already fucked and Hugh is just pulling some prestige bullshit on us
Lmao I swear I'm town and this is a guaranteed Mafia flip.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I wouldn't betray you like that
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:22 pm I wouldn't betray you like that
yes he would, grumple
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I also trust you're town much more than Krusty. Pretty locked in on Gramps/Burns 'cause of the EoD and their frozen state earlier here, one feeling spicy and the other being framed isn't really doing it for me rn lol.

Krusty would be a very very distant third pick
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Also Bart townread the hell out of Krusty fwiw
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:21 pm

You'll be checking out more thoroughly real soon without it.

I'm not interested in a how, the polls were exactly as I told you. Just do the inverse route after all the switching, and you'll get them. Alison switching first doesn't make any tie. No one outside of me and Bart were on Burns to give you that illusion.

Burns say you switched first, and Alison switched third. That doesn't align with your timeline, correct?

I already told you that a lack of clear reasons isn't a defense. Mafia make strange moves, and there is a way too much wifom being involved here. A Krusty chop might not have been favorable to y'all, preferring to eliminate Otto first since he was in better standing and could have been a harder misexe down the line. While on the other hand, a switch here gets you the misexe by force and also incriminate Krusty for an easy mischop later. Could also be to as well to use this same rethoric you're using. I don't know.

The one thing I know is that y'all switched all together at the last minute. In what looks like a very coordinated event. I'm calling you a wolf because of that, and because you have no good reason to justify the switch having not checked in at all which is scummy af, and because you switched from your alleged strongest scumread. Also because the timeline doesn't make sense.

If you're saying you aren't, do some work to prove it.
[/quote]

flash wagons at EOD are a legit site meta on CFC

though I don't agree with Burns's position that I can be counted on to show up at EOD for a potential flash wagon... since this is the first time I've participated in one as far as I can remember

i mean yeah I'm not going to pretend it's stellar GOAT play, but it wasn't outside the town consensus from the last time I was in-thread

and again, to my POV, I'm like 85% certain krusty was not in the lead when I switched, since if he was, there would have been no reason for me to switch, wolf or town, unless krusty were my partner

you could say hey, that's setting up for a krusty mischop the next day, okay fine, but then why did burns have to switch too??

i also don't really see how three wolves outing themselves at the same time would put them in a better position to win at mylo than just gambling on one wolf maybe being outed

your super solid lock-confirmed wolf world simply makes no sense lol

it makes more sense that a wolf baited a flash wagon, i took the bait, and burns self-pressed like anyone should, rather than all three wolves deciding "yes we should out ourselves" was the path forward when they could have simply gambled one member to get an even better result
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

RIP that quote
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Instead of waiting for a glimmer of hope from someone that hasn't been present at all, and has missed previous EoD, why didn't you engage the players in the thread to try to not get chopped? And I'm sorry but I just can't buy the whole angle of expecting Grampa to be present a minute before EoD just because he's from the forum he's from lol.

That's a pretty quick move, especially after the EoD we just had. What was your first read on the late switching itself? Wait Grampa moved before you, and Alison after you? That's not what he's saying. What do you make of that?

GGWP I guess
I make of that basically the same thing you make of Allison. Gramps is her partner. I already accepted that. I might even be able to push that through and get to F3 before I get mischopped, and boy oh boy am I excited at that prospect.

As to engaging the people in the thread...up to the point the EoD was final I really didn't know who the wolves were. Watching votes move at EoD is probably my most relied on way to identify wolves, so I was more watching. And watching is...challenging here. That's not a complaint or a slight to the site, it just is part of the environment.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:30 pm flash wagons at EOD are a legit site meta on CFC

though I don't agree with Burns's position that I can be counted on to show up at EOD for a potential flash wagon... since this is the first time I've participated in one as far as I can remember

i mean yeah I'm not going to pretend it's stellar GOAT play, but it wasn't outside the town consensus from the last time I was in-thread

and again, to my POV, I'm like 85% certain krusty was not in the lead when I switched, since if he was, there would have been no reason for me to switch, wolf or town, unless krusty were my partner

you could say hey, that's setting up for a krusty mischop the next day, okay fine, but then why did burns have to switch too??

i also don't really see how three wolves outing themselves at the same time would put them in a better position to win at mylo than just gambling on one wolf maybe being outed

your super solid lock-confirmed wolf world simply makes no sense lol

it makes more sense that a wolf baited a flash wagon, i took the bait, and burns self-pressed like anyone should, rather than all three wolves deciding "yes we should out ourselves" was the path forward when they could have simply gambled one member to get an even better result
Without checking in and talking at all? Or even calling out votes?

There was no town consensus. Only Alisons and Burns were parroting a "there has to be a wolf in Otto v Krusty". What made you participate in one this time around when you hadn't before in a place where it's supposed to meta?

Did you read the poll before voting? If so I'm not sure how you could have missed it. This isn't a PoV discussion, it's facts lol. If you saw Alison switch, and that Burns hadn't switched at the time of your vote, there were 3 votes on Krusty and only 2 on Burns. The final poll reflects it, unless a ghost had a vote on Burns.

To say that he was self preserving, why wouldn't he? It'd be much worse if he hadn't and was saved by other people late switches on their own especially since he was here. You haven't answered my question about the difference of timeline between what you two are saying.

We're not going to get anywhere with the "no gain", "why did he have to do that?" lol. It's mostly wifom, and the fact that y'all acted in what seems to be coordination outweighs any "mafia wouldn't do that/what's the motivation" angle.

In the world you're presenting, Burns is a civilian and Krusty is Mafia no? If so, why would Alison out herself at all? Krusty can self preserv on Burns and he gets chopped.

Return to “Previous Heists”