Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 664
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's a Mysterious Universe (D5)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:19 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:17 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:13 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:12 am Also I'm sorry if this has been claimed but does anyone know why the night was shortened?
quick hammer all actions in nanook thought eh?
Can't be a universal policy to quickhammer night actions because all previous nights have taken the full day or more. nanook also complained at one point that resolving night actions was hard for him due to the role madness here so a literal 30 minute night seems unlikely.
.....less hard when there are five players alive and they're all online to agree to it

but only the ones who have night actions would know that and tsp is mafia lol
I have a night action nutella
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Last Night Talk.

Alison: We where gonna actually RB here till the last second because Hyena orginally wanted to target here. We still thought this was highly likly mafia but decided against it on the chance Nutella was mafia over them meaning we insta lose tommorow. And i showed TP hints left by Alison when ever claiming came into play which was another major reason to not RB them.

Nutella: We came to the conclusion they are only ever Lost Wolf meaning not carrying night kill and such a bad RB as we would never be hitting a kill.

TSP: Our target after a long discussion. Because of the following, After talking about my role and giving Hyena my exact details we looked back at TSP cause as i said in the world TSP is mafia we have to Hit them in case a TP is around and the only way to stop their Jail if they were mafia was US. and we spent time going thorugh multiple ideas of why the game didn't end back and forth and came to the conclusion both Nutella and TSP are never teamed mechnically as mafia since the day shot and the Jail keep.

Also hard claim my role is the exact thing as Quin and claimed this as after entering night i was paranoid of Hyena but ended up just to the thought if one of us is mafia we lose the game (hyena also came to this) so i full claimed in that thread near the start of night and why we didn't RB Alison cause i actually claimed cause of their softs and wanted to have the backup cover for them.

So since Nutella and TSP can never both be mafia Alison has to be one and with no kills heavy lean on TSP for the other. Hyena can confirm what am saying or claify stuff.
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:12 am Also I'm sorry if this has been claimed but does anyone know why the night was shortened?
Can't be a universal policy to quickhammer night actions because all previous nights have taken the full day or more. nanook also complained at one point that resolving night actions was hard for him due to the role madness here so a literal 30 minute night seems unlikely.
.....less hard when there are five players alive and they're all online to agree to it

I didn't agree to a shortened night and expected to be taking it easy and just spectating the thread for the next three days. Did you get offered a shortened night?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:20 am

I didn't agree to a shortened night and expected to be taking it easy and just spectating the thread for the next three days. Did you get offered a shortened night?
i dont have a night action and i was never asked about it and was surprised it ended so early but again not like too surprised because everyone was here and wanted to get it moving i suppose
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Oh are we allowed to talk about that?
The neibourhood was asked and we voted yes.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

..................................................tsp has been blocked and theres been no kill like 3 fucking times why is he still alive

holy shit this is so lolwillage

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:23 am ..................................................tsp has been blocked and theres been no kill like 3 fucking times why is he still alive

holy shit this is so lolwillage

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
I wasn't blocked on at least one and probably two of the nights with no kill
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And I WAS blocked on at least one night WITH a kill
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if im wrong scum hammer lol gl if they dont tsp is outed
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 am if im wrong scum hammer lol gl if they dont tsp is outed
IT TAKES FOUR TO HAMMER
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Neibourhood RBs

N1: Poison
N2: TSP
N3: Voted Alison RBed TSP
N4: Alison
N5: TSP
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:26 am
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 am if im wrong scum hammer lol gl if they dont tsp is outed
IT TAKES FOUR TO HAMMER
oh right nook is weird lol nvm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean after the last disaster
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[quote="Trustworthy Liberal" post_id=684757 time=1604643967 user_id=680]
Neibourhood RBs

N1: Poison
N2: TSP
N3: Voted Alison RBed TSP
N4: Alison
N5: TSP

no kill night 3 night 4 night 5. Kill night 2. By TL's professed logic, If I'm the only wolf that can carry a kill, n2 has no explanation and TL has claimed to be the reason there was no kill N4 WITH NO FOLLOW UP AFTER BEING ASKED FOR FOLLOW UP LIKE EIGHTY TIMES
Alison

Post by Alison »

This thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up since there's complicated mechanical info happening lol.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

oops
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It can't be nutella and TL for reasons established so
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean I guess it could be. Nutella already tried to shoot alison and failed and this is the back up plan?
Alison

Post by Alison »

TL there is a huge problem with your logic actually.

If there's a lost wolf it's not guaranteed that the person in the punk chat carries the kill. In fact it's more likely that any wolve(s) in the punk chat don't carry the kill because they were out of the thread at the beginning of the game. If there is one lost wolf in the punk thread and one main wolf outside of punks who carries the kill, then that wolf doesn't know who you're roleblocking. (The wolf in punk chat can't tell them because they're lost.)

Under that scenario the wolf might well have holstered because they out themselves if they get roleblocked and they also get fucked if they accidentally shoot their teammate. And in that scenario the lost wolf in the punk chat wouldn't be able to just openwolf there because at that time you two thought I was the TP, so any lost wolves in the punk chat would have to fear me blocking a kill and then the other punk outing them the next day.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:32 am TL there is a huge problem with your logic actually.

If there's a lost wolf it's not guaranteed that the person in the punk chat carries the kill. In fact it's more likely that any wolve(s) in the punk chat don't carry the kill because they were out of the thread at the beginning of the game. If there is one lost wolf in the punk thread and one main wolf outside of punks who carries the kill, then that wolf doesn't know who you're roleblocking. (The wolf in punk chat can't tell them because they're lost.)

Under that scenario the wolf might well have holstered because they out themselves if they get roleblocked and they also get fucked if they accidentally shoot their teammate. And in that scenario the lost wolf in the punk chat wouldn't be able to just openwolf there because at that time you two thought I was the TP, so any lost wolves in the punk chat would have to fear me blocking a kill and then the other punk outing them the next day.
TL couldn't have thought this, right
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:32 am TL there is a huge problem with your logic actually.

If we thought you were TP they attack you we RBed TSP!!!
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also reminder that our roleblock has a chance to not work that we don't know about.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 am

If we thought you were TP they attack you we RBed TSP!!!
You knew that you roleblocked TSP. But the wolf that carried the kill might not. There's no safe kill for them under that circumstance. It could be, eg. you/TSP with TSP carrying the kill and you being lost, or Hyena/TSP with Hyena being lost.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay I think it's becoming increasingly clear that the person I need to yell at here is nutella
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 am

I couldn't have thought what i am the one to show hyena Alisons softs they didn't seem to know before hand
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TL if you do not claim I do not know what I will do but it will involve @ing nutella and saying "hello nutella look this person isn't claiming and they're the one who's not making sense here"
Alison

Post by Alison »

That logic only works if the wolf carrying the kill is in the punk thread. But the punk thread was out of thread for D1 and N1, where there was a kill, suggesting that the kill-carrying wolf is not in the punk thread.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 am Okay I think it's becoming increasingly clear that the person I need to yell at here is nutella
what am i to believe the team is without you in it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 am

I couldn't have thought what i am the one to show hyena Alisons softs they didn't seem to know before hand
What are Alison's softs
Alison

Post by Alison »

If there is a lost wolf with no nightkill in the punk thread then they have no way to pass info on who to roleblock in that 30 minutes.

Also did you and Hyena really figure out who to roleblock in like 30 minutes? You said there was a huge ass discussion about softs and optimal roleblock targets.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:38 am TL if you do not claim I do not know what I will do but it will involve @ing nutella and saying "hello nutella look this person isn't claiming and they're the one who's not making sense here"
true they.... aren't making sense

[VOTE: tl] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:38 am TL if you do not claim I do not know what I will do but it will involve @ing nutella and saying "hello nutella look this person isn't claiming and they're the one who's not making sense here"
I DID IN MY GIANT POST
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

wait
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I just read it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah you claimed vanilla which didnt make sense lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WHY IS THIS THE WAY IT IS
Alison

Post by Alison »

Other things that would stop a wolf in the punk chat from having a safe kill:

1) They don't know if the roleblock is going to fail

2) They don't know if they're shooting their teammate

I don't think I can clear anyone in there actually
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

A One of TSP or Nutella is always mafia both have reasons to suspect each.

B: Nutella has been going either which way to find a yeet today which makes me believe harder that they are a LW.
And why would me as a VT make no sense its my role and thats all i can give you.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Maybe it's just the level 1 world and it's TL/TSP lol

Like from a pure day play point of view nutella is towny as shit and Hyena is towny as shit
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:44 am A One of TSP or Nutella is always mafia both have reasons to suspect each.

B: Nutella has been going either which way to find a yeet today which makes me believe harder that they are a LW.
And why would me as a VT make no sense its my role and thats all i can give you.
uh?

Run A by me again, why is one of TSP or nutella always mafia?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:44 am A One of TSP or Nutella is always mafia both have reasons to suspect each.

because you claimed a protective with psuedo mechanical evidence
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:45 am

uh?

because both can't be mafia as town would have no chance to win last night.

Its from what me and hyena went over last night but that was also with you as lock mafia.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:46 am

I claimed TP for the 3rd time to bait the kill on me cause i thought ALison was TP and would know to protect me
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Teh one thing giving me pause is TL having undying faith in hyena
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:47 am

I claimed TP for the 3rd time to bait the kill on me cause i thought ALison was TP and would know to protect me
THEN WHO WAS THE KILL ON NIGHT 4
Alison

Post by Alison »

uh?

Its from what me and hyena went over last night but that was also with you as lock mafia.
Why are you clearing Hyena? This doesn't make sense to me, what
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

just claim another block on me on night 4, claim you blocked me all along, based on the general mechanical understanding of this town it might work
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I really have no clue what's happening
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:48 am

THEN WHO WAS THE KILL ON NIGHT 4
My only guess is either a holster or... Humm i actually have to think on this it is possible if you make the jailed person immune like you say its Alison and they are cleared???
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:48 am

uh?

Why are you clearing Hyena? This doesn't make sense to me, what
Cause hes super towny and i don't wanna beleive i am pocketed

Return to “Previous Jobs”