Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Genshin Impact Mafia
Hosted By: Trustworthy Liberal
Players: 16 players
Phase Lengths: 48/24
Night Chat: Mafia Only, or if otherwise instructed by Role PM
Out of Thread Communication: Mafia Only, or if otherwise instructed by Role PM
Setup: Closed

On any deaths unless otherwise noted only alignment and character flavor will flip.
Flavor character is not alignment indicative within the game and were randomized to alignment as well as to which were in the game.
You may not refrence the art or style of the role card but may still claim your role abilties if any.

If someone would like to help or take a look over the roles i would not object (and might not be a bad idea) i think i have balenced it well over all but never run a setup with out role flips.
Also unsure if i should post the Example Role card here as well. Or if more info is needed if so please let me know and i can add it.

[center]
Some Flavor[/center]

Everyone must gather all the Anemoculus and Geoculus but it seems some are being taken for their own usage. The theifs must be found and its been narrowed down to the 16 of you be warned they may be up to using deadly force to hide them selves so don't hold back.
Now each and everyone is responsible to prove their innocence and find the liers amoung you before widdle you all down. After all if they are able to take on all of you the city will stand no chance against them with out you all. You will all be rewarded greatly upon turning them all in.
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”