Shadow Corridors Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 341

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 1] - Encroaching Darkness

Post by Thundercat »

sig wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:27 pm Also I want to put it out there my 112 read was a joke.
Here's a scummy post for you MacDougall, go to town.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Alright, writeup ready to send. I'm a little worried this is FPSing, but I've checked over the mechanics and they seem correct, and if they are then we can get some really major upside for town (to the tune of 7 free roleblocks). So, here goes nothing.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

The Gambit Demon has bargained with me.

Here is the reference post outlining the Gambit Demon's role, as stated in the OP. It is a third-party role.
-Gambit Demon: During the day, select a player to bargain with. You will join a chat with the player who can choose to accept your help *SECRETS*
On Day 0, the Gambit Demon selected me as the target, and has revealed their identity to me. They have performed a full claim to me, listing every detail about their role and win condition, and assured me that they intend to townside this game because it helps them fulfil their win condition. I will not be revealing the Gambit Demon's identity right now, because the Mafia Obliterator has a soupkill.

In the spoilers below, I will set out what the Gambit Demon's roleclaim is, how we can use it to our advantage, and ways to protect against deception or treachery by the Demon.
Spoiler: show
Here is what the Gambit Demon claims their role does.

1) As stated in the OP, they can select a player to bargain with, and gain BTSC with them.
2) When a player is being bargained with, they may choose at night to gain more power by striking a deal with the demon. This grants them a power role, but comes at a cost.
3) The first time they strike a deal, they gain a roleblock, but their vote is reduced to 0 the next day. This is "tier 1".
4)The second time they strike a deal is "tier 2", giving them the ability to swap places with another player (ie. a Bus Driver ability), at the cost of having all abilities directed at the Gambit Demon redirect to them instead.
5) The third time is "tier 3", and kills them instantly but allows them to either kill or protect any other player.

This is a mere claim; the Gambit Demon can be lying about any part of this.

The Gambit Demon claims that their win condition is to have any person either take the tier 3 deal, OR strike 7 deals in total. That means that there must be seven instances of a person accepting a power - it could be 3 players going up to tier 2 and a third going up to tier 1, or 7 different players going up to tier 1, or any combination that lets them get up to 7 deals struck in total.

I have very good reasons to believe this win condition is the absolute truth. I think it is imprudent to specify those reasons, but I will ask you to take it on faith that they're being honest about that part - there aren't any booby traps, or "everyone who strikes a deal with the demon ends up getting killed" things going on with this. They just have to get one person to tier 3 or seven people to tier 1, and then they win and can check out of the thread.
I believe there is a way for us to use the Gambit Demon's role to our advantage. I will outline briefly the plan here. Naturally there will be concern about betrayal on the part of the Demon. These concerns will be dealt with in the third spoiler, "Protections against treachery". The plan is as follows.

1) I will personally select a player who I trust to be town. The Gambit Demon will offer them a bargain, opening BTSC with them. I myself will strike a deal with the Demon for the tier 1 benefit, and so will the player who they contact.

2) In this manner, two players that I trust to be town will gain a power role (roleblock). Then, we will select another player who we trust to be town, possibly with input from the rest of the thread. This player will also take a tier 1 power.

3) This process repeats, with a new consensus town player selected each night, and taking powers. This part is very important: NO PLAYER WILL TAKE ANY POWER BEYOND TIER 1. Tier 1 is the power that runs the least chance of a catastrophic booby trap implanted in it, as it is hardly likely for the host to inflict severe penalties on someone who accepts a single night's bargain. The downside is not particularly relevant, especially this early in the game. More importantly, it is crucial to the strategy I have devised for protecting against the Demon's treachery that nobody take more than 1 tier of power. I repeat: [color=]ACCEPT THE FIRST DEAL, AND NO MORE[/color]. Don't get greedy and try to make a hero bus driver shot and ruin everything.

4) The sum result of this is that we will essentially turn the Gambit Demon into machine that generates one free roleblock shot every night, to be handed out to people deemed consensus town. Because it is public who the roleblocks are given to, they are held accountable for their shots. That means if we accidentally misclear a wolf and give them a roleblock, they're obliged to use it on someone the town thinks they should use it on, rather than roleblocking a town player or claimed PR.

5) The Gambit Demon has agreed to this plan, because this allows them to get seven bargains struck fairly easily and fulfil their win condition.
Now, a name like "Gambit Demon" doesn't exactly inspire suspicion, and neither does the thought of striking mysterious "deals" with them. However, there is no need to worry, as I have devised two strategies to ensure that the Gambit Demon is incentivized to side with town and to obediently hand out roleblocker shots to whoever we agree should get it.

Strategy One: The Leash
Because my plan involves no player taking a power beyond tier 1, the Gambit Demon will have to give seven different players a tier 1 power in order to win. This means that we are essentially putting a leash on them, forcing them to work with us and give players we select a tier 1 power over the course of 7 days. By controlling the circumstances in which the Gambit Demon is permitted to win, and ensuring that they won't actually achieve their win condition until later in the game, we force them to side with us early in the game in order to reach that win condition. This protects against scumsiding, and also against situations where the Gambit Demon achieves their win condition and is free to rampage around the thread causing chaos as they please.

Strategy Two: The Dead Man's Switch
One of my major concerns when constructing this strategy was the possibility of the bargain being more Faustian than expected - perhaps taking a power would have some negative side effect inflicted on me that the Demon has chosen not to disclose. Or perhaps the Demon would get some measure of power over me as a player if I take their bargain. Or perhaps they're simply lying about some aspects of their role claim (remember, I have reason to believe that their win condition is accurate, but not that their role claim is) and can't be trusted.

For this reason, I have established a Dead Man's Switch strategy that allows the Gambit Demon's role to be kept secret (to protect them from being killed by the Obliterator) if they cooperate, but leaked to the rest of the thread if and only if something goes wrong. They are incentivized to make sure this does not happen, because if their identity is leaked, they will be killed either by the Obliterator or by townies, and therefore be unable to achieve their win condition (which is why the Leash is important for keeping them in line, by allowing us to hold this Damocles' Doom over their head).

The strategy is as follows. When the Gambit Demon contacts a player to offer a bargain to them, they gain BTSC with that player. (Remember, this is a player that's been agreed on to be unimpeachably town by the rest of the thread.) As stated in the plan, they will accept the deal and again the tier 1 roleblocking power. They will also, at the same time, establish the Gambit Demon's identity. This can be done in a multitude of ways, or as the player sees fit. If you don't have a better way, the Gambit Demon will tell you what method I used to establish their identity and then have you use it to prove their identity to you.

Under ordinary circumstances, the Gambit Demon's identity is to be kept secret to protect against Obliterator. But if anything goes wrong, the players who know the Gambit Demon's identity will reveal it to the thread, and the town will then execute them, preventing them from completing their win condition. The threat of this will keep the Gambit Demon in line. Things going wrong include: the Gambit Demon not offering a bargain to the person we agreed on, an undeclared negative side effect happening on people who took deals, the people who took deals previously dropping dead without a good explanation for why, or any other evidence of foul play or treachery.

If we have falsely cleared a wolf, and wrongly selected scum to receive the Gambit Demon's bargain, then scum will be privy to the knowledge of who the Gambit Demon is. If the Gambit Demon themselves dies under suspicious circumstances (eg. the Obliterator's soup kill), then we will know that one of the people who we trusted enough to give a roleblock to was a deepwolf in disguise. This is still a positive development for us, because it proves the existence of a deepwolf while we have already gotten to reap some benefits from the Gambit Demon (in the form of giving townies free roleblocks). If the mafia want to waste their nightkill on a 3P slot and work to pass it off as something other than a Gambit Demon snipe (which would out the existence of a deepwolf), that is also fine by me.
If there are any objections or flaws with this plan, let me know.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:48 am falcon's in the town pile, moving my vote to Mac

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Some bullshit right here
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

My only qualm with your timing Al is it might take discussion away from who we're chopping today.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:05 am The Gambit Demon has bargained with me.

Here is the reference post outlining the Gambit Demon's role, as stated in the OP. It is a third-party role.
-Gambit Demon: During the day, select a player to bargain with. You will join a chat with the player who can choose to accept your help *SECRETS*
On Day 0, the Gambit Demon selected me as the target, and has revealed their identity to me. They have performed a full claim to me, listing every detail about their role and win condition, and assured me that they intend to townside this game because it helps them fulfil their win condition. I will not be revealing the Gambit Demon's identity right now, because the Mafia Obliterator has a soupkill.

In the spoilers below, I will set out what the Gambit Demon's roleclaim is, how we can use it to our advantage, and ways to protect against deception or treachery by the Demon.

1) As stated in the OP, they can select a player to bargain with, and gain BTSC with them.
2) When a player is being bargained with, they may choose at night to gain more power by striking a deal with the demon. This grants them a power role, but comes at a cost.
3) The first time they strike a deal, they gain a roleblock, but their vote is reduced to 0 the next day. This is "tier 1".
4)The second time they strike a deal is "tier 2", giving them the ability to swap places with another player (ie. a Bus Driver ability), at the cost of having all abilities directed at the Gambit Demon redirect to them instead.
5) The third time is "tier 3", and kills them instantly but allows them to either kill or protect any other player.

The Gambit Demon claims that their win condition is to have any person either take the tier 3 deal, OR strike 7 deals in total. That means that there must be seven instances of a person accepting a power - it could be 3 players going up to tier 2 and a third going up to tier 1, or 7 different players going up to tier 1, or any combination that lets them get up to 7 deals struck in total.

I have very good reasons to believe this win condition is the absolute truth. I think it is imprudent to specify those reasons, but I will ask you to take it on faith that they're being honest about that part - there aren't any booby traps, or "everyone who strikes a deal with the demon ends up getting killed" things going on with this. They just have to get one person to tier 3 or seven people to tier 1, and then they win and can check out of the thread.
I believe there is a way for us to use the Gambit Demon's role to our advantage. I will outline briefly the plan here. Naturally there will be concern about betrayal on the part of the Demon. These concerns will be dealt with in the third spoiler, "Protections against treachery". The plan is as follows.

1) I will personally select a player who I trust to be town. The Gambit Demon will offer them a bargain, opening BTSC with them. I myself will strike a deal with the Demon for the tier 1 benefit, and so will the player who they contact.

2) In this manner, two players that I trust to be town will gain a power role (roleblock). Then, we will select another player who we trust to be town, possibly with input from the rest of the thread. This player will also take a tier 1 power.

3) This process repeats, with a new consensus town player selected each night, and taking powers. This part is very important: NO PLAYER WILL TAKE ANY POWER BEYOND TIER 1. Tier 1 is the power that runs the least chance of a catastrophic booby trap implanted in it, as it is hardly likely for the host to inflict severe penalties on someone who accepts a single night's bargain. The downside is not particularly relevant, especially this early in the game. More importantly, it is crucial to the strategy I have devised for protecting against the Demon's treachery that nobody take more than 1 tier of power. I repeat: [color=]ACCEPT THE FIRST DEAL, AND NO MORE[/color]. Don't get greedy and try to make a hero bus driver shot and ruin everything.

4) The sum result of this is that we will essentially turn the Gambit Demon into machine that generates one free roleblock shot every night, to be handed out to people deemed consensus town. Because it is public who the roleblocks are given to, they are held accountable for their shots. That means if we accidentally misclear a wolf and give them a roleblock, they're obliged to use it on someone the town thinks they should use it on, rather than roleblocking a town player or claimed PR.

5) The Gambit Demon has agreed to this plan, because this allows them to get seven bargains struck fairly easily and fulfil their win condition.
Now, a name like "Gambit Demon" doesn't exactly inspire suspicion, and neither does the thought of striking mysterious "deals" with them. However, there is no need to worry, as I have devised two strategies to ensure that the Gambit Demon is incentivized to side with town and to obediently hand out roleblocker shots to whoever we agree should get it.

Because my plan involves no player taking a power beyond tier 1, the Gambit Demon will have to give seven different players a tier 1 power in order to win. This means that we are essentially putting a leash on them, forcing them to work with us and give players we select a tier 1 power over the course of 7 days. By controlling the circumstances in which the Gambit Demon is permitted to win, and ensuring that they won't actually achieve their win condition until later in the game, we force them to side with us early in the game in order to reach that win condition. This protects against scumsiding, and also against situations where the Gambit Demon achieves their win condition and is free to rampage around the thread causing chaos as they please.

One of my major concerns when constructing this strategy was the possibility of the bargain being more Faustian than expected - perhaps taking a power would have some negative side effect inflicted on me that the Demon has chosen not to disclose. Or perhaps the Demon would get some measure of power over me as a player if I take their bargain. Or perhaps they're simply lying about some aspects of their role claim (remember, I have reason to believe that their win condition is accurate, but not that their role claim is) and can't be trusted.

For this reason, I have established a Dead Man's Switch strategy that allows the Gambit Demon's role to be kept secret (to protect them from being killed by the Obliterator) if they cooperate, but leaked to the rest of the thread if and only if something goes wrong. They are incentivized to make sure this does not happen, because if their identity is leaked, they will be killed either by the Obliterator or by townies, and therefore be unable to achieve their win condition (which is why the Leash is important for keeping them in line, by allowing us to hold this Damocles' Doom over their head).

The strategy is as follows. When the Gambit Demon contacts a player to offer a bargain to them, they gain BTSC with that player. (Remember, this is a player that's been agreed on to be unimpeachably town by the rest of the thread.) As stated in the plan, they will accept the deal and again the tier 1 roleblocking power. They will also, at the same time, establish the Gambit Demon's identity. This can be done in a multitude of ways, or as the player sees fit. If you don't have a better way, the Gambit Demon will tell you what method I used to establish their identity and then have you use it to prove their identity to you.

Under ordinary circumstances, the Gambit Demon's identity is to be kept secret to protect against Obliterator. But if anything goes wrong, the players who know the Gambit Demon's identity will reveal it to the thread, and the town will then execute them, preventing them from completing their win condition. The threat of this will keep the Gambit Demon in line. Things going wrong include: the Gambit Demon not offering a bargain to the person we agreed on, an undeclared negative side effect happening on people who took deals, the people who took deals previously dropping dead without a good explanation for why, or any other evidence of foul play or treachery.

If we have falsely cleared a wolf, and wrongly selected scum to receive the Gambit Demon's bargain, then scum will be privy to the knowledge of who the Gambit Demon is. If the Gambit Demon themselves dies under suspicious circumstances (eg. the Obliterator's soup kill), then we will know that one of the people who we trusted enough to give a roleblock to was a deepwolf in disguise. This is still a positive development for us, because it proves the existence of a deepwolf while we have already gotten to reap some benefits from the Gambit Demon (in the form of giving townies free roleblocks). If the mafia want to waste their nightkill on a 3P slot and work to pass it off as something other than a Gambit Demon snipe (which would out the existence of a deepwolf), that is also fine by me.
Didn't I just say I was taking mushrooms????
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:48 am falcon's in the town pile, moving my vote to Mac

Some bullshit right here

Tell me more about this bullshit, kat
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am My only qualm with your timing Al is it might take discussion away from who we're chopping today.
I'm outlining a plan to give the towniest players in a game seven roleblocks, and we already have consensus agreement on who we're exeing (it's either NIK or Jack). What more do you want?
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Actually, gimme some of those shrooms, then we'll talk
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:00 am Nook is kinda scummy here tbh
I agree. Felt like an intentional pull away from sab and a shade on you. I think both would be fine if it were posed differently, but the way they went about it feels like a knee jerk.
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:01 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:57 am
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:52 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:47 am Haven't had good feeling on Sabie and sig. Seeing them on the NIK wagon gives me pause.

Cornered scum NIK usually just ghosts or lock votes on me and then ghosts.
I've been giving him leash and he's yet to sulk or act like a huge baby. Pair that with two scum leans voting for him. I dunno.

NIK, if you're town don't bitch out and sulk or some shit. Having a hard time taking my vote off you, but not a fan of a couple on your wagon.

Reads bitch, within the next two hours. Failure to do so will result in everything being your fault no matter how you flip.
You and NIK might know each other, I have no idea. But would you mind not calling anyone bitch? I'm only asking because it's a slur I can't stand.
We're homies. But I'll respect the wishes of our hosts.

Fyi, if you ever play on CDC you can call me anything you want except Deb. Do not call any of us Deb.
I'm no host. I'm just a smackin bassist who'll kick your ass at Mortal Kombat
Holy shit yeah! Both Falcon and I are bassists. More used to be for me, but still.

So why are you in scum leans again? I can't remember why I have you there.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

this is....a lot

but yeah all sounds good from me from what i understand of it
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 264
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I am all the way on board fuck yeah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:14 am
I agree. Felt like an intentional pull away from sab and a shade on you. I think both would be fine if it were posed differently, but the way they went about it feels like a knee jerk.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:47 am Haven't had good feeling on Sabie and sig. Seeing them on the NIK wagon gives me pause.

I've been giving him leash and he's yet to sulk or act like a huge baby. Pair that with two scum leans voting for him. I dunno.

NIK, if you're town don't bitch out and sulk or some shit. Having a hard time taking my vote off you, but not a fan of a couple on your wagon.

Reads bitch, within the next two hours. Failure to do so will result in everything being your fault no matter how you flip.
You and NIK might know each other, I have no idea. But would you mind not calling anyone bitch? I'm only asking because it's a slur I can't stand.

Fyi, if you ever play on CDC you can call me anything you want except Deb. Do not call any of us Deb.
Holy shit yeah! Both Falcon and I are bassists. More used to be for me, but still.

I wasn’t shading mac I still think he’s town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also yes it was an intentional pull away from sabs. Because I think they’re town.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I think it smart to pivot HARD into mechanic analysis if this is the direct we go in. This plan sounds good enough on the surface, but there's 4 mafia secret roles, obviator has a secret, 3p secrets--like puppet masters btsc, and we have a shit ton a civvie powerroles bouncing around that could make this messy real quick.

This is going to be very fun.
Pov: you reading my takes
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I dunno dude, you put me there.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:18 am I think it smart to pivot HARD into mechanic analysis if this is the direct we go in. This plan sounds good enough on the surface, but there's 4 mafia secret roles, obviator has a secret, 3p secrets--like puppet masters btsc, and we have a shit ton a civvie powerroles bouncing around that could make this messy real quick.

This is going to be very fun.
We also need to do this quick, incase there's like some day ending shit lurking
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

My vote is Falco
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

7 deals is a lot of deals.

That’s the most suspect part of this from a “is the demon telling the truth” perspective.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:15 am

The timing and tone gave your post that feel to me.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:20 am

7 deals is a lot of deals.

That’s the most suspect part of this from a “is the demon telling the truth” perspective.
Changing my vote to
[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:05 am If there are any objections or flaws with this plan, let me know.
This explains your early towncore question.

I can think of a single objection atm, but its really low-plausibility imo.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 am
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am My only qualm with your timing Al is it might take discussion away from who we're chopping today.
I'm outlining a plan to give the towniest players in a game seven roleblocks, and we already have consensus agreement on who we're exeing (it's either NIK or Jack). What more do you want?
In theory, I like the plan. What I dislike is your dismissal of this day's chop as a forgone conclusion, as well as the current exe candidate, Jack. Now I've only read the last 5 or so pages because I ain't got the time to keep reading back, but I like what I've seen from him in that time.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

NIK wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:57 am

But i was looking forward to it being your fault.
:nicenod:
So have you caught up yet? I want your reads no matter how ridiculous or skim read they are.
You've gotta have something by now.
Anything
Alison

Post by Alison »

Did you read spoiler 3 Jack? If the Demon lies we can out them and kill them. So they won't lie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ffs.

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:15 am

The timing and tone gave your post that feel to me.
That’s cool

Inaccurate tho
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:22 am Did you read spoiler 3 Jack? If the Demon lies we can out them and kill them. So they won't lie.
Nah. Once I read the first plan, my eyes started to glaze over and I figured nobody’d listen to my opinion of them anyway.

25 players (more than i thought we had) eliminating at lets say 2.5 per phase considering kp in the role list. Assume mafia doesn’t dominate, yeah that could last enough past 7 phases that’s a viable wincon. :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I tend to trust 3P players anyhow. :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:05 am
sig wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:27 pm Also I want to put it out there my 112 read was a joke.
Here's a scummy post for you MacDougall, go to town.
nah that's heaps towny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why do I feel like we've run three mafia up today lol
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:22 am Did you read spoiler 3 Jack? If the Demon lies we can out them and kill them. So they won't lie.
Whose idea was the "instead of having people rank up, let's just do 7 people, no one go to tier two" part? Yours or theirs?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Threadstate sucks and it’s not my fault. :bored:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Orrite let me see here
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Alison

What happened to your suspicions of Tutuu and Poison? I feel like I’m gonna lose catchup motivation (see: vote count) before reaching that point in the thread.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:11 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am

Some bullshit right here

Tell me more about this bullshit, kat
Ok, so you take a bull, or male cow if you prefer. Then you feed it, this part is EZ, just put it outside with some grass. Then you wait near its bum for a bit, and viola!

Bullshit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is my towncore. If your name is here you have a duty of care to not be shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also you have to take me as townlock and if you have any problem with that you can just not be in my towncore.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:31 am Alison
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is my towncore. If your name is here you have a duty of care to not be shit.
Why is Martin in the towncore?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:28 am
Whose idea was the "instead of having people rank up, let's just do 7 people, no one go to tier two" part? Yours or theirs?
Mine. The whole plan is my idea, all the Demon wanted to do was offer me power and hope I'd bite.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funny how neither Jack or Nik have voted despite being run up. That's because they're both mafia you see.

112 is maybe not mafia but like maybe they are.

This has been a PSA.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 am
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Because I say so.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 am
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Because I want him to be.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have instructed the Demon to offer a bargain to nutella tonight. And I would appreciate it if people would try their best not to spew themselves not-Demon.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 amMy vote is Falco
This guy! Love it
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

If I were to add someone to this list it would be Tutuu, but she'd barely make the list.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 am
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

If I were to add someone to this list it would be Tutuu, but she'd barely make the list.
This is my towncore. You don't get to make decisions about my towncore. Sorry friend. Do you want to be in it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you think you're deserving of towncore status feel free to ping me. Rules include:

1. You must give me your vote if I ask for it at EOD
2. You cannot vote on anyone else in the towncore at any point unless I say so
3. You have to trust the process
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 am
Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 am
falcon45ca
KZA
MartinG99
nutella
Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is my towncore. You don't get to make decisions about my towncore. Sorry friend. Do you want to be in it?
Gonna stay D-League for now, but thank you for the offer :beer:
NIK
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 161

Post by NIK »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:22 am
NIK wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:57 am

But i was looking forward to it being your fault.
:nicenod:
So have you caught up yet? I want your reads no matter how ridiculous or skim read they are.
You've gotta have something by now.
Anything
Fine FFs.
Jack. i might have missed something but his play as of when i have been paying attention isnt really all that scummy Correct me if i missed something
Tutu or whoever your tunnel target early was. She reminded me alot of me in some of my early games with her responses..i dont know her well enough but It could be caught scum or maybe she/he can get like that no matter of alliance. I find it interesting that at that time was her most active time...since then has kinda dropped off
Kza. Like i sad earlier his play isnt playfull enough yet for me. Hes playing and acting towny but he usually is alot more freeflowing...maybe hes just alot more serious in this new world
Falcon probably town but i dont trust him completely especially around new people. I also think tonight hes been too aggressive almost fakey aggressive
BK- null but hes playing weird once again new digs
Poison scum lean One of the most active early players but could only talk fluff (im a hypocrite i know) or talk tulu
McDougall null but kinda suspect keep pushing his dislike for the cdc trust and also early made a big list of his reads then mid game said how he didnt have much confidence or some shit with where the games at and his reads. When i isoed him i was suspect
Allison- after whatever it is she dropped its hard to imagine her not being town ill be impressed if shes anything but

Grand scheme town
Emoji guy- possibly dm
Thunal guy town from what i remember
SSF/LL probably town but like falcon i think you could ve capable of your best game with all these new hoes around. Liked your early play on tutu or whoever and how you went about it. Suprised you've since backed off as hard as you did....thats one thing you usually don't do.

any other players specifically you or others want an opinion on ill iso

Return to “Previous Jobs”