Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 2] Rolling in the Deep

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:06 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:55 pm Ponderous proclivities:

Falc and Flanders are town for meta reasons. Kaz too probably, though I think he's gone a bit quiet so far D2 so maybe he slips down a bit.

Nutella is town because she's getting little bites and gnawing at them, but without overdoing it or anything.

Mac is town because he insisted he'd slank and then couldn't help himself and is throwing around reads like he's super confident when he obviously is just throwing shit at a wall.

Alison is probably town, but I reserve a bit of hesitation because I've not seen anything that locks that in for me.

I just sort of like the sound of Made and Martin. I don't know why. They seem comfortable. These are vague impressions but ones I feel better about than others.

I don't think there's anyone else I feel ready to place firmly above the line. Some are pure null, others I could create a reasonable narrative where they're mafia if I wanted to.
Ok, found a game solvey post. Classic MR right here, make a townlist and PoE the rest.
Do you think that's towny? I think MR would do that as any alignment since he was prompted to do it and he's been pretty meh and null in his other posts. Nothing about MR's posts or Poison's posts makes me think that slot is town.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Joe Who? »

sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 pm After what felt like forever, the lights turn back on. instead of one hallways the group now finds themselves in the center of an intersection, each of course leading into darkness.

The voice comes back on, "This is not the worst outcome, but neither is it a preferable one. Send forth your chosen to their fate. Another sacrifice is required. Until all the sinners are gone this is what will occur. You have 48 hours."

NO ONE HAS DIED. DAY ENDS IN 48 HOURS OR 11PM EST WEDNESDAY

LIVELIST 24/25:
Alison
BoKnows
Chuck
falcon45ca
Grand Scheme
Joe Who?
Kylemii
KZA
MacDougall
Made
MartinG99
NIK
novaselineever
nutella
Poison
polypies73
Sabie12
sigurd
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thunal33
Thundercat
Towny McTownface
tutuu

:clap:
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Joe Who? »

Made wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:07 am ANNOUNCEMENT: THE OBLITERATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL @Made AS THE TRACKER AND FAILED
To be honest, I thought I was playing this hand too hard, but nice to learn the rolebaiting worked :slick:
:beer:
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Joe Who? »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:43 am
112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 am [VOTE: Sabie12] aubergine
Haha same tho.

[VOTE: sabie12] aubergine
:charlieblackmon:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Also I have a lot of schoolwork this week so I won't be as involved for the next couple day phases as I was D1.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:15 pm Macdonalds is by far my biggest scum read so far
I've been somewhat/quite doubtful of a !scum Mac as of late.

In particular, he basically made 2 readslists worded/styled very differently in the stretch of 39 posts (posts in the thread in general that is, or in ~30 minutes) at one point, all the while making posts on other stuffs in-between:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:50 am 112 - I think they're town but I don't care enough to defend them. 112 gets run up a lot these days.

Alison - Lol just town who cares.

BoKnows - Town cuz town says they're town.

Chuck - Fuck knows.

falcon45ca - Lol town.

Grand Scheme - Probably got some immersive af 3p role or something.

Joe Who? - Twtbw, townsiding. Town.

Kylemii - I uh think maybe mafia but like don't care that much.

KZA - Shiny townie person.

Made - I have doubts. This person appears to be firmly scumsiding. Probs need to resolve this potential issue here.

MartinG99 - Lol town.

NIK - Glorious naked mafia.

novaselineever - Can just die if they don't get towny and be their best self.

nutella - Lol town whatever.

Poison Master Radishes - Lean mafia. Would kill.

polypies73 - I think they're town but like whatever.

sabie12 - Lean mafia. Sabie is generally an inno child when town so if they aren't inno child they are just >rand mafia so just kill em.

sig - I have thinkings that he is spewed town by scumsiding mafia trying to keep pushing him.

SlooneiJackofhearts2005 - Honestly I dunno. I like him being the wagon atm though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders - Lol town.

Thunal33 - My town townread this person but I don't. They're probably town but you know, I'll get there maybe.

Thundercat - Just became town af.

Towny McTownface - Fuck I dunno Nook probably self resolves at some point so I don't care. Nook will get towny or die.

tutuu - Honestly depends a lot on Radishes/jack's alignment. Null atm.

There you go. Knock yourselves out.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:15 am Tier Lists from Towniest to Scummiest In Groups

Elite Death Squad

Alison
Nutella
Flanders
Falcon

Back Up Crew

KZA
Martin
Thundercat
Nook
BoKnows
Joe Who?
Sig
Polypies
Thunal

Cannon Fodder

Tutuu
Chuck
Jack
Kylemii
Nova

Charlie

Grand Scheme
Sabie
Master Radishes
Made
NIK
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:02 pm
NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:51 pm can confirm i was role blocked pretty sure allison was the one who said that
Also i am town and my homies know me well enough that in that position I'd have Bussed. All my scum wins have come from bussing hard without guilt
Think i was an easy mislynch option given Falc and LL pushed me. I do believe they're both town but the wagon of players who jumped on i can guarantee scums their
Id flip green and any player could say well we were trusting dem boys read
So who are the wolves on your wagon? Everybody but me?
Mcdonalds is giving me bad vibes. Once jack took the leads in vote he said the mafias putting the save in for me and seemed desperate to get me out even tho Jack flipped red. Called me scum lock but couldnt make a case and when i pushed gave me an enterance post of mine and then proceeded to put more effort in some religious post then it'd take to make a case.
Id like to know why some of the syndicate crew is voting polypies. Not much there but it could be a beta thing
Sabies iso is ugly looks like scum trying to play on the sufarce but not dive to deep

Macdonalds is by far my biggest scum read so far
Oh, the way you phrased it sounded as tho you thought there were multiple wolves on your wagon. Just 1 tho, Mac eh?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:28 pm Also I have a lot of schoolwork this week so I won't be as involved for the next couple day phases as I was D1.
A lot of people have had to deal with that as of late.

Personally I got 3 projects due by next monday/tuesday, and soon after that I gotta start studying for finals ;-;
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by KZA »

tutuu wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:56 am
sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:23 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:37 pm If Alison just accused a player of TMI in a setup where no TMI is possible, I am inclined to read her as town.

but i might be misunderstanding that role.
I guessed that the mafia would know who each other are and just be anonymous in mafia chat but I'm not sure.
mafia don’t know eachother and have btsc with the mastermind. They all have host provided code names
we all cant read lol

okay so mafia dont even have mafia chat with each other

i guess that the obltierator/mastermind also doesnt nkow their real identities. he knows code names like

Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange

and these 4 codenamed ppl only have private chat with the mastermind, who gets to direct ppl aroudn/boss them around etc

yea, mafia kinda shafted in this setup

i suppose mafia could know some of each other's identities, depending on what did the obliterator tell them / lied about / guided them
Can I be Mr. Purple?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Falc and Flanders are town for meta reasons. Kaz too probably, though I think he's gone a bit quiet so far D2 so maybe he slips down a bit.

Nutella is town because she's getting little bites and gnawing at them, but without overdoing it or anything.

Mac is town because he insisted he'd slank and then couldn't help himself and is throwing around reads like he's super confident when he obviously is just throwing shit at a wall.

Alison is probably town, but I reserve a bit of hesitation because I've not seen anything that locks that in for me.

I just sort of like the sound of Made and Martin. I don't know why. They seem comfortable. These are vague impressions but ones I feel better about than others.

I don't think there's anyone else I feel ready to place firmly above the line. Some are pure null, others I could create a reasonable narrative where they're mafia if I wanted to.
Ok, found a game solvey post. Classic MR right here, make a townlist and PoE the rest.
Do you think that's towny? I think MR would do that as any alignment since he was prompted to do it and he's been pretty meh and null in his other posts. Nothing about MR's posts or Poison's posts makes me think that slot is town.
I think it's so within the exact way MR arranges his lists, that it's almost TOO exactly the way MR arranges his lists, if that makes sense.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NIK
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 161

Post by NIK »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:33 pm
NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:51 pm can confirm i was role blocked pretty sure allison was the one who said that
Also i am town and my homies know me well enough that in that position I'd have Bussed. All my scum wins have come from bussing hard without guilt
Think i was an easy mislynch option given Falc and LL pushed me. I do believe they're both town but the wagon of players who jumped on i can guarantee scums their
Mcdonalds is giving me bad vibes. Once jack took the leads in vote he said the mafias putting the save in for me and seemed desperate to get me out even tho Jack flipped red. Called me scum lock but couldnt make a case and when i pushed gave me an enterance post of mine and then proceeded to put more effort in some religious post then it'd take to make a case.
Id like to know why some of the syndicate crew is voting polypies. Not much there but it could be a beta thing
Sabies iso is ugly looks like scum trying to play on the sufarce but not dive to deep

Oh, the way you phrased it sounded as tho you thought there were multiple wolves on your wagon. Just 1 tho, Mac eh?

Who knows falc
who knows
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:28 pm Also I have a lot of schoolwork this week so I won't be as involved for the next couple day phases as I was D1.

Personally I got 3 projects due by next monday/tuesday, and soon after that I gotta start studying for finals ;-;
Ugh. I have a project due Thursday and a project due Friday.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

And I also have some of my finals this week.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Study for finals?

You kids these days. Crazy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:38 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:24 pm

I think it's so within the exact way MR arranges his lists, that it's almost TOO exactly the way MR arranges his lists, if that makes sense.
It does actually. I haven't played with MR before and don't remember much of his play from champs, but the timing of that list and the lack of takes before it does feel a bit like trying to look towny to fulfill people's expectations. Kinda like how people were bugging SPF (who was scum) in Grasslands to provide interaction analyses so she made them basically exactly like she did in champs so she would look towny from it and fulfill people's expectations.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Who knows falc
who knows
Your lack of TP paranoia is disturbing, especially for a guy who almost got lynched and is still a good candidate
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pm
NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Who knows falc
who knows
Your lack of TP paranoia is disturbing, especially for a guy who almost got lynched and is still a good candidate
:shrug: thats a new one
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pmTP
What's TP anyways?

I haven't been able to figure that one out, unless I'm being oblivious.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 341

Post by 112 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pmTP
What's TP anyways?

I haven't been able to figure that one out, unless I'm being oblivious.
townperson
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:06 pm How come the socks are by and large MIA? I feel like if I signed up to a game anonymously I'd do it out of some sense of 'fun' and be relatively active.
Excuse me!
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Master Radishes. More like Master Rubbishes
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

Slow night
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Where The Towncore At
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:19 pm Where The Towncore At
Present.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

aye
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:39 pm Master Radishes. More like Master Rubbishes
Nobody move--there's blood on the floor.
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:22 pmaye
Hello Thundercat. i dont think weve had the chace to interact yet. Thoughts on things so far?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:24 pm
Hello Thundercat. i dont think weve had the chace to interact yet. Thoughts on things so far?
Hello as well, fellow townsperson.
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:25 pm
Which one are you again? 112 was from before my time.
Toews?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:26 pm
Toews?
Yes. :llama:
Thundercat
Determination

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 1] - Encroaching Darkness

Post by Thundercat »

Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:43 am Ok, every one of NIK's reads is waffly, they're scum.
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:47 am I exaggerate a little, but NIK's reads all look something like:

Player A: Reason they're town but reason they're scum.
Player B: Reason they're scum but reason they're town.
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 am
Thundercat wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:47 am I exaggerate a little, but NIK's reads all look something like:

Addendum, no confidence.
NIK wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 am

I like to call it a nothingburgers

But hi, nice to meet you. I'm just a blazin' sock
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

You're still a scummuffin, but I like you.
NIK
Stool Pigeon

Post by NIK »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:31 pm

You're still a scummuffin, but I like you.
Scouts Honour im town.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Also, I think 112 was talking to me.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Am I stupid or is Nanook playing without being on the player list
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

KZA wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:34 pm Am I stupid or is Nanook playing without being on the player list
wdym you didn't read one of the posts explaining that he's towny mctownface, it's been mentioned like three times
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

KZA wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:34 pm Am I stupid or is Nanook playing without being on the player list
Now here's a player I haven't interacted with. What makes you town?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:40 pm
My grit and determination.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

KZA wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:55 pm
TRUCULENCE
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:58 pm
TRUCULENCE
:noble:
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Next question, is the NIK wagon still too easy?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

kk let's say we towncore everyone i have a faint suspicion might be town

towncore is:
Alison
falcon45ca
Grand Scheme
Joe Who?
KZA
MacDougall
Made
MartinG99
NIK
nutella
Master Radishes
tutuu
Sabie12
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thunal33
Thundercat
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

PoE:
sigurd
polypies73
novaselineever
Kylemii
Myo
Chuck
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 pm
No
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Martin looks good on the surface, but is he bringing the big ments?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 pm kk let's say we towncore everyone i have a faint suspicion might be town

towncore is:
Alison
falcon45ca
Grand Scheme
Joe Who?
KZA
MacDougall
Made
MartinG99
NIK
nutella
Master Radishes
tutuu
Sabie12
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thunal33
Thundercat

PoE:
sigurd
polypies73
novaselineever
Kylemii
Myo
Chuck
Dissed hard.
I dont like you anymore

I'm gonna be drunk and pouty now.

And agree with Mac. How you like that
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
112 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 pm kk let's say we towncore everyone i have a faint suspicion might be town

towncore is:
Alison
falcon45ca
Grand Scheme
Joe Who?
KZA
MacDougall
Made
MartinG99
NIK
nutella
Master Radishes
tutuu
Sabie12
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thunal33
Thundercat

PoE:
sigurd
polypies73
novaselineever
Kylemii
Myo
Chuck
Dissed hard.
I dont like you anymore

I'm gonna be drunk and pouty now.

And agree with Mac. How you like that
it wasn't ordered

you'd be higher
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Flanders, you still haven't addressed the fact that you're not the real town drunk.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NIK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:26 pm
Toews?

GC16
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

KZA wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:04 pm
Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 pm
No
Ah I see I see
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:10 pm Flanders, you still haven't addressed the fact that you're not the real town drunk.
someone called me the town drunk irl once

Return to “Previous Jobs”