[VOTE: Chuck] aubergine

not sure I like the Sabie vote tbh
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:09 am can anyone who's played with NIK before tell me if they're usually this chaotic?
He is.
Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:00 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:56 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 am Btw if my !scum Made theory is true, its possible that Sabie12 might not be one of the mafia teammates that Made is aware of, or is simply town.

He hasn't interacted with them if at all, but his read on them has remained consistently in the negative/scumminess since the early game, which doesn't match the pattern he had with Sloonei of Hearts2500 and Polypies; he never really attached their alignment with another person.

If Sabie12 DOES flip mafia, one that would be in the anonymous mafia chat, then I would admit that as somewhat credible evidence against my case of Made.
It's not unusual for maf members to completely ignore each other in the thread, never interact and to suss eachother. Creating distance is powerful.

Out of everything you outlined in spoilers, article 3 speaks to me the most. I get all bent out of shape when someone claims to have the same reads as me but shades me as scum. Especially when they're late to the party with a reads list and present the status quo.

I also hate logic gaps in lists. It's really the sole reason I'm holding onto thunderpants as a scum read. Go back to that list of his. Guy has NIK scummed up with pretty much everyone on his D1 wagon. The same night we lynched scum.
Based on his list we're to believe the entire scum team was voting for wolf bro NIK while another wolf gets lynched.
Fucking lists.
Like I guess thunder could have constructed that list independently of dynamics, like he claimed. I still think he's fos.
Fun to play play with, but probably scum.

Mac has reasons too. Can't remember what they are though
In a game with 25 players and having missed like ~20 pages of content, I had a hard time figuring out exactly what was going on. Hence I browsed through some isos and gave my reads based on that. I don't have any other defense for this point though, I guess it's still up to you to take it or leave it.

I probably won't address this issue anymore, as it's feeling repetitive to do so.
Yeah I only went back on your list to explain why article 3 speaks to me. It's just where the train of thought took me as I was writing.
There's no reason to continue on about it at all.
I mentioned earlier that you and Kyle occupy my town grey zone and that's still the case. I think the way my thoughts expanded in that post paints an uglier picture than intended.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 3] Renewed Vigor

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

112 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:27 pm [VOTE: Chuck] aubergine

not sure I like the Sabie vote tbh
What the fuck, Chuck.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

this is cool
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:33 pm this is cool
oh no what did I do? :omg:
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:35 am I think he's a decent candidate to be oracled tbh
I think so too. He could be useful as a cleared townie if he's town and if he's scum we might not get to that conclusion and elim him without an oracle check.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:35 am Martin discovered BBCode and strikethrough and decided that's more fun than mafia.
:ninja:
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 2] Rolling in the Deep

Post by Thunal33 »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:29 pm vote poly
I had very limited time yesterday and forgot about nova not only being on the Poly wagon, but trying to influence others to vote Poly. I'm moving Nova up to my town pile.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Town pile of piled town:
Nutella
Alison
Martin
KZA
Flanders
Tutuu
Falcon
Nova
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:48 am Okay I'm just going to admit it. I'm going to slank for a bit and just vote whoever nutella's voting. Finals week is coming up and we're enough ahead this game (and have a bunch of town power) that it just feels like Radiohead where we literally just go through the POE and not think too hard. I tend to drop off in these situations and coupled with the IRL stuff it means my WIM is fading.

If someone can keep me appraised of important stuff (claims, mech situations, etc.) that I need to be aware of, let me know.
In case you missed it KZA has claimed oracle and has been taking suggestions on who to reveal. In case the oblit doesn't have strongman modifier (which apparently soup typically would) he should get docced and given the gun tonight.

we should prob do a mass tag to make sure the relevant roles know this but it also may not end up mattering and he reveals someone if he dies tonight anyway so shrug
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

although if he's given the gun and just dies in the night the gun is wasted so hrm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:56 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 am Btw if my !scum Made theory is true, its possible that Sabie12 might not be one of the mafia teammates that Made is aware of, or is simply town.

He hasn't interacted with them if at all, but his read on them has remained consistently in the negative/scumminess since the early game, which doesn't match the pattern he had with Sloonei of Hearts2500 and Polypies; he never really attached their alignment with another person.

If Sabie12 DOES flip mafia, one that would be in the anonymous mafia chat, then I would admit that as somewhat credible evidence against my case of Made.
It's not unusual for maf members to completely ignore each other in the thread, never interact and to suss eachother. Creating distance is powerful.

Out of everything you outlined in spoilers, article 3 speaks to me the most. I get all bent out of shape when someone claims to have the same reads as me but shades me as scum. Especially when they're late to the party with a reads list and present the status quo.

I also hate logic gaps in lists. It's really the sole reason I'm holding onto thunderpants as a scum read. Go back to that list of his. Guy has NIK scummed up with pretty much everyone on his D1 wagon. The same night we lynched scum.
Based on his list we're to believe the entire scum team was voting for wolf bro NIK while another wolf gets lynched.
Fucking lists.
Like I guess thunder could have constructed that list independently of dynamics, like he claimed. I still think he's fos.
Fun to play play with, but probably scum.

Mac has reasons too. Can't remember what they are though
Good point, I guess I'll have to look into thundercats more soon.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:13 am Okay, so

Article one assumes implications of my badness, not that i'm bad
I was the first to acknowledge Article two (which yes, is a very flavorful wifom) but I leaned into it cuz I was fronting 3p
and Article three, I was realizing that i was starting to become distant from the mindmeld, so I wanted to tell everyone where I was and the names were close enough to the right order so...

Look, I may have trust issue, I but I figured you out one post later Mr. Martin
1. Look, it could be bad coincidence, but there are 25 players in the game. You handled your reads on two slots (at times) rather similarly or had a certain pattern, and both of those players flipped mafia who were in the anonymous mafia chat. Yet there's only 5 mafia players in this whole 25 player game who could have the anonymous mafia chat, meaning if you randomly picked someone you would have ~20% chance of picking a mafia w/ chat access. The chances of picking another mafia are lower, and to treat them a bit uniquely compared to your other reads makes believing it to be a "coincidence" really difficult for me.
2. Okay, I think my points still stand there.
3. Why would you want to mindmeld with me, a null read? As you said, you may have trust issues, so to put me in null meant you had troubles trusting me. I don't get exactly why you copied my readslist format, and the only town-like reason I can guess is if you trusted Thunal33 and liked her comment on my readslist, and even for that reason I have slight doubts.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm although if he's given the gun and just dies in the night the gun is wasted so hrm
Maybe whether he dies to the soupkill or not tonight can actually be alignment indicative for the person he plans to shoot? Because scum might want to keep him alive if they think he'll shoot a townie and kill him if they think he'll shoot a mafia.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Made wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:13 am Okay, so

Article one assumes implications of my badness, not that i'm bad
I was the first to acknowledge Article two (which yes, is a very flavorful wifom) but I leaned into it cuz I was fronting 3p
and Article three, I was realizing that i was starting to become distant from the mindmeld, so I wanted to tell everyone where I was and the names were close enough to the right order so...

Look, I may have trust issue, I but I figured you out one post later Mr. Martin
Where did you bait the Obliterator kill D1?
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:19 am doesn't article 2 rely on the mafia and obliterator working together? i guess i'm a little confused on this dynamic. if made is a mafia teammember and he willingly let the obliterator who needs him dead to win know his identity then.....? wait.
It does.

Would you rather assume they haven't been working together since Sloonei/Jack was under fire rather quickly in D0/D1, and Polypies having a big push against him in D2?

Clearly the mafia need to work together, they already have had significant losses.

Besides, the obliterator thing doesn't really matter until nearing the end of the game, and there's still PLENTY of towns that both the Mastermind and Mafia need to kill.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm Besides, the obliterator win condition thing doesn't really matter until nearing the end of the game, and there's still PLENTY of towns that both the Mastermind and Mafia need to kill.
fixed
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:07 pm You don't have to townread someone to like the way they made a readslist. I don't think the readslist point means much. I don't really like the "we're not yeeting Poly since he hasn't done anything" since it could come from a mindset of saving a teammate, but I said similar so it could easily come from town too.
They could have said that, and they didn't.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:12 pm One of the points against Made is that he defended a Poly chop because Poly was equivalent to any other low poster. If you want to make that argument against Made, you should have a reason to think Poly was not interchangeable with other low posters.
Yeah because he was more active as town in other non-turbo games, even the 50-player U-Pick Vol. 2 game IIRC.

In the end we had other correct suspects on D2 such as Master Radishes.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:35 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:35 am I think he's a decent candidate to be oracled tbh
I think so too. He could be useful as a cleared townie if he's town and if he's scum we might not get to that conclusion and elim him without an oracle check.
Won't said townie just be soup killed?
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 297

Post by Alison »

KZA should probably just treat his Oracle ability as a cop check.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:31 pm KZA should probably just treat his Oracle ability as a cop check.
what do you mean by this?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you mean like what thunal was saying about projecting a target and seeing whether he's killed?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but that's for picking someone to shoot not who to reveal that's not directly related idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

is the game over yet
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lets all agree to close our eyes and whoevers mafia raise your hand
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:18 pm lets all agree to close our eyes and whoevers mafia raise your hand
Are you admitting to being mafia?

*gestures to avatar*
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:18 pm lets all agree to close our eyes and whoevers mafia raise your hand

*gestures to avatar*
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE YOUR EYES DUDE
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:32 pm

*gestures to avatar*
this is tutuu

A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

this is martin

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm this is martin

stop spying on pups

wierdo

just kidding
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Chuck »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:32 pm chuck has said nothing and done nothing, and expressed a dislike for large games, and a promise to be more active later, which is... yeah, a mood i guess.

@Chuck are you keeping up with the thread or just kind of vibing? also have we met before
hi Kylemii! I'm totally vibing over here. Sorry, I don't really like keeping up with this many posts. And maybe you know the user behind this sock ;)
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:55 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:36 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:50 am Been re-reading the movements at the 4 hour mark and my come back to the thread last EoD. Falcon was the first to switch to Poly giving me room, the wagon then picked up with 112, me, nutella switching to it in quick succession and in that order. All 3 of them are already consensus town, this just strengthen that. Like unless Nik is also mafia, a wolf amongst them doesn't give me room by switching to a third wagon that is their teammate especially with how easy it'd be to bury Nik there. Even in a wolf!Nik world, doubt that happens 'cause Nik would be the more efficient bus with them being much more suspected than Poly and likely to die in the very near future. Martin switched not long after as well, shielding me too with Nik as their second choice. Good guy Martin. A few peeps were present and didn't entertain it, not sure if it just happened too quickly. Think thunal was one.

Made's post 2781 is extremely ugly. It does nothing except shade the wagon, it doesn't reflect someone wanting to figuring out what's going on and the reasoning behind the switch or the suspicion on Poly. Weird tone, kind of like they're disappointed lol.

Second shift started after I mentioned Poison/MR. I promise this wasn't to save Poly lmao, I just failed successfully. Was sharing legacy reads and snap takes since I thought I was still likely to die at the time. Definitely a good look for me combined with earlier trying to survive through a Poly exe rather than Nik which was the easier option. Unless of course, one thinks we're all 3 teamed. Lock me town and throw away the key. Also it got us a fucking SK/Cult indie, come on now.

"Catching up" Thunal is the first one down for a CFD there, not a big fan. I chalked her not entertaining Poly initially as catching up so being late, but she immediately jumped on this one. That coupled with an earlier grouping of me and Poly as LHF and meh docks a few townie points from her that I gave last phase. Still in the positive I believe.

Thundercat jumps in on Poly, I think at this stage Nik and Poly are neck to neck while my wagon trailing. Good look. He's also not immediately sold on the MR wagon when it picks up, noice.

Thunal, Nutella and I switch to MR. Martin switches later, then Made. Kind of got tired, so will do the rest later and flesh out conclusions rather than narrate lol. Meh.
I'm seeing what you're saying with Nova, moving to
[VOTE: Sabie] aubergine
So you were voting nova and then nutella accused you nova me and nanook. Then you post a giant post from nova that doesn't mention me but accuses you and now that's why you moved your vote to me?
Well damn. I was kinda hoping this wall of text would explain the sabie vote. BUT NAW.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:15 am I have not seen where there is any actual case on me just a bunch of people piling votes on me. Cool. I'll assume it's because I haven't been super involved which I get because the timing of things hasn't worked out great for me in this game so like I haven't gotten super into it.
I didn't realize it was okay to just vote people and not say anything as to why but that seems to be the trend now. That makes this game so much easier then.
So in that case [VOTE: made] aubergine I don't understand his motivations behind some of the things he's said and I find him scummy. I'm going to sleep and enjoy my day and not think about this game anymore because I don't want to.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:43 pm
NIK wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:01 am NIK could be 3p maybe? I still feel like the case against them is strong though. Does anyone know polypies? Is this normal for them to like talk to themselves and post a couple times and then not do anything else?
NIK is still mos def a worthy lynch. No idea about polypies, but they're not the only player doing that.
Sure if its for being useless i agree. For being scummy i think your case is lacking
Im not getting lynched tho..well its a possibility but i dont think so
Well I hate to keep going down this same road but like NIK posted this and then towards EOD the poll moved away from them and they didn't get chopped. Did NIK have teammates that helped? I don't know I still think NIKs ISO is scummy.

Hate to go down this road again but

[VOTE: NIK] aubergine

I think scum must be having fun getting everyone to vote for me because I'm an easy target since I haven't been around much. It's funny how one or two people just said hey vote sabie just because and then a bunch of people hopped on. Easy way for mafia to jump on to a mischop.
So these two posts are the best reason I see for voting sabie. Just because of the indecision on her part, but that is lame. And guys I really didn't come in here to try to defend Sabie. It's just happening and I can't stop it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

I can't believe people are still trying hard. Surely giving a shit here is >rand wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

Chuck wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:09 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:15 am I have not seen where there is any actual case on me just a bunch of people piling votes on me. Cool. I'll assume it's because I haven't been super involved which I get because the timing of things hasn't worked out great for me in this game so like I haven't gotten super into it.
I didn't realize it was okay to just vote people and not say anything as to why but that seems to be the trend now. That makes this game so much easier then.
So in that case [VOTE: made] aubergine I don't understand his motivations behind some of the things he's said and I find him scummy. I'm going to sleep and enjoy my day and not think about this game anymore because I don't want to.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:01 am NIK could be 3p maybe? I still feel like the case against them is strong though. Does anyone know polypies? Is this normal for them to like talk to themselves and post a couple times and then not do anything else?
NIK is still mos def a worthy lynch. No idea about polypies, but they're not the only player doing that.
Sure if its for being useless i agree. For being scummy i think your case is lacking
Well I hate to keep going down this same road but like NIK posted this and then towards EOD the poll moved away from them and they didn't get chopped. Did NIK have teammates that helped? I don't know I still think NIKs ISO is scummy.

I think scum must be having fun getting everyone to vote for me because I'm an easy target since I haven't been around much. It's funny how one or two people just said hey vote sabie just because and then a bunch of people hopped on. Easy way for mafia to jump on to a mischop.
So these two posts are the best reason I see for voting sabie. Just because of the indecision on her part, but that is lame. And guys I really didn't come in here to try to defend Sabie. It's just happening and I can't stop it.
Lol ok
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

hi @MacDougall why are you voting sabie?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm this is martin

Pretty damn adorable actually.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

Chuck wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Well, you've only posted like 14 times, so ya it makes sense you'd rush to their defense.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:10 pm Piss.
This is the most epic post
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Chuck wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:32 pm chuck has said nothing and done nothing, and expressed a dislike for large games, and a promise to be more active later, which is... yeah, a mood i guess.

@Chuck are you keeping up with the thread or just kind of vibing? also have we met before
hi Kylemii! I'm totally vibing over here. Sorry, I don't really like keeping up with this many posts. And maybe you know the user behind this sock ;)
okay so it's speedchuck
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my eternal rival
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or maybe Dunya
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I want an eternal rival
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Id say colbat, but having not seen him in like 6 years kinda erodes that eternal part
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I still think we shouldn't lynch sab, but no I won't be doing the work to find someone else to lynch
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”