Total votes: 4
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Akemi Homura »

dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:46 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 pm TSP has perfectly matched tspprime's town meta. That means they look scummy and haven't done anything but I want to give them for the martin read (/because I don't think it's wrong/)
okay. i am changing my vote to a tsp of [VOTE: paprika] aubergine

what does everyone think of the Quokka???
Why Paprika over My Shell?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
Although with their contribution to the game I don't have much help reading the slot.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:49 pm I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
Although with their contribution to the game I don't have much help reading the slot.
I like everyone on nutella.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Fuskdall »

Okay I think I can one-to-one map the players with the actual players now. I'd rather chop michelle than sloonei.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by dodo »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:48 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 pm TSP has perfectly matched tspprime's town meta. That means they look scummy and haven't done anything but I want to give them for the martin read (/because I don't think it's wrong/)

idk what dunyaprime would do here, but i feel like my shells reason to vote for me makes sense from their pov

My Shells is WRONG...but they're wrong in a way that makes sense lol
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm Okay I think I can one-to-one map the players with the actual players now. I'd rather chop michelle than sloonei.
Fuskdall has town energy tbh.

I thought I knew who Sloonei was until a post where I no longer know who Sloonei is. You probably think it's the same person (it's not).
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:49 pm I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
i do too i think.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Paprika appears to be either unwilling or unable to suspect people:
Spoiler: show
Paprika wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:57 am
My Shell wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:14 am
Fuskdall wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:57 pm Mafia team, please tell me if you have a power that will kill people if their real name is revealed
why ask this ?
maybe he is town and he slipped that he doesn't know the abilities of mafia because he's town
maybe he is mafia playing dumb and trying to say some unique things to appear town

I think its the first one myshell (please use this against me if we flip them red guahaha)
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:50 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:33 am
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:12 am
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:05 am
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:01 am[VOTE: 1337] aubergine
I find this vote to be rather opportunistic.
why do you say this? Do you think 1337 is village?
I mean, I just talked about this in my last post. I don't see why they a wolf would make up a miller claim when no one else was posting in the thread at the time.
yeah wth people jumped on that real quick for what seems like nothing other than a role playing meme
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:08 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:00 pm It's a pretty big reach to say that 1312 is role fishing just by claiming miller.
Agreed. It's optimal play if 1312 is indeed Miller. If 1312 is fakeclaiming, he should be exed.
WOAH WTH
Why are people honest ly jumping on this so quickly. Someone jokes "i am mafia", that doesn't mean that they are binned mafia, its like at best NAI and should be ignored unless they have nothing else to contribute at the end of the day

Btw isn't Miller a role that is never self-aware?
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:56 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:24 am This is really blowing up my archetype sorting ability. There are a lot of players who only make that post as town. Some of them are in this game.
I'm feeling pretty good about Fuskdall being towny, I think they are looking at the miller claim rather openly on what type of player they are as context rather than just saying objectively what is anti-town
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:00 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:09 pm :pout: So why is 1612 sus?
So I probably town read Quokka here as well for not bw'ing and going against the grain.

You know personally, I don't really know how to feel about 1337's claim and entrance but I think it was rather bold and gained a lot of traction that I would not want as mafia which is why I am also inclined to believe it is town
I don't really know what to think about the people pushing 1337. I think more importantly the people who aren't reacting to it might be mafia but that just might mean they're afk so we'll see how they read this situation in the future.
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:07 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:52 am You're pretty sus.
Is that all you can say?
Claiming miller is the best way to start a role fishing action and if not fully discussed one can go away with it.
I don't find the towniness in the way he claimed.
1337 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:49 pm
By the way there is confirmed alignment cop in this game
I'm a miller, feel free to start dropping your cop covers

Also please go easy on me because I'm new to mafia
Red - role fishing
Orange - the only thing that is useful
Brown - probably RP but I don't believe it
oh shit this is a great post, tinfoil town
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:17 pm 1337 the way things are going, either Maid is correct town and they are right on you, or they are tinfoil town and you're both town

I don't see Maid doing this opportunistic play if you are indeed town. I will cry if this is some beautiful distancing but I don't see you either as mafia
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm oh wait @Quokka , my town read, why do you sus Maid, my town read?
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:43 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:40 pm [unvote][/unvote]

I think Paprika, Maid and 1612 are all town. They are engaging the game in a messy and transparent way and questioning and re-evaluating facts about other players.

On the other hand I didn't like dodo popping in to shade Paprika without commenting on the 1612 miller business. :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: dodo] aubergine
YESSS QUOKKAY <3 <3 The town circle has been formeddd ⭕
although i don't think 1337 and maid are happy with each other but i can live with that for today
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 pm jk i didn't actually vote, i don't think ur mafia tbh but yeah i'd appreciate if you throw shade on the reallll mafia dodo
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:59 pm im just waiting for dodo's real reads
i don't think dodo is that scummy
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:18 pm No. I am just talking about dodo's logs, as a sockplayer, doesn't seem scummy to me. Specifically, their earlier logs, contesting Akemi's push bytown reading the Nutella elephant in the room. And then their Level 1 Read saying it's me distancing by open wolfing my teammates didn't seem like a legit push. I have no idea what type of player they are, just going off my what I am seeing.

Where did that read even come from? I don't see how you arrived at that though with my quote even if I tried to twist the context.
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:30 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:23 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:18 pm No. I am just talking about dodo's logs, as a sockplayer, doesn't seem scummy to me. Specifically, their earlier logs, contesting Akemi's push bytown reading the Nutella elephant in the room. And then their Level 1 Read saying it's me distancing by open wolfing my teammates didn't seem like a legit push. I have no idea what type of player they are, just going off my what I am seeing.

Where did that read even come from? I don't see how you arrived at that though with my quote even if I tried to twist the context.
I'm just wondering what made you jump to the conclusion that dodo doing something scummy must be due to them faking it rather than being scum. And I interpreted your second sentence as saying they don't usually act this scummy. It's weird to say that just because dodo had an okay opening it means they must be faking every time they do something scummy from then on.
No. It is not a slip.
Let me explain my thought process again. Dodo asks who my teammates are as mafia so I jokingly say my town reads, you and Maid are my "mafia teammates" and that I would faction kill one of you since they asked nicely.
She then comes to the wild conclusion that I am an open wolfer and that "Ez game" is just the three of us. I saw that response as a joke because they were just reciprocating my tone which is why I asked for their real reads.

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:23 pm These are some pretty defensive reactions when I called out your slip. I think I am pretty comfortable with that theory now.
No. It is not a defensive reaction.
I'm just trying to improve my neglected role play Sloonei since this is a Doppelganster game.
Clearly, I am doing a horrible job.

I'm still want to town read Quokkay but I am less confident now with this shady train of thought.
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:47 pm The town circle is already broken after a short 30 minutes. It was a good run, Quokka.
I can't tell if I responded too strongly for your liking or this is just you taking advantage of me town reading you, I think it's just the former honestly.

I really like Martin's train of thought here, I want to put them on my town reads.
:eye:
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm Okay I think I can one-to-one map the players with the actual players now. I'd rather chop michelle than sloonei.
Fuskdall has town energy tbh.

I thought I knew who Sloonei was until a post where I no longer know who Sloonei is. You probably think it's the same person (it's not).
Point it out to me. Or I'll find it myself.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:52 pm

idk what dunyaprime would do here, but i feel like my shells reason to vote for me makes sense from their pov

What do you think of My Shell's constant push of Paprika and never coming close to voting Paprika?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

:shrug: this is not the point
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:54 pm Paprika appears to be either unwilling or unable to suspect people:
Fuskdall wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:57 pm Mafia team, please tell me if you have a power that will kill people if their real name is revealed
why ask this ?
maybe he is town and he slipped that he doesn't know the abilities of mafia because he's town
maybe he is mafia playing dumb and trying to say some unique things to appear town

I think its the first one myshell (please use this against me if we flip them red guahaha)
I mean, I just talked about this in my last post. I don't see why they a wolf would make up a miller claim when no one else was posting in the thread at the time.
yeah wth people jumped on that real quick for what seems like nothing other than a role playing meme
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:00 pm It's a pretty big reach to say that 1312 is role fishing just by claiming miller.
Agreed. It's optimal play if 1312 is indeed Miller. If 1312 is fakeclaiming, he should be exed.
WOAH WTH
Why are people honest ly jumping on this so quickly. Someone jokes "i am mafia", that doesn't mean that they are binned mafia, its like at best NAI and should be ignored unless they have nothing else to contribute at the end of the day

Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:24 am This is really blowing up my archetype sorting ability. There are a lot of players who only make that post as town. Some of them are in this game.
I'm feeling pretty good about Fuskdall being towny, I think they are looking at the miller claim rather openly on what type of player they are as context rather than just saying objectively what is anti-town
So I probably town read Quokka here as well for not bw'ing and going against the grain.

You know personally, I don't really know how to feel about 1337's claim and entrance but I think it was rather bold and gained a lot of traction that I would not want as mafia which is why I am also inclined to believe it is town
I don't really know what to think about the people pushing 1337. I think more importantly the people who aren't reacting to it might be mafia but that just might mean they're afk so we'll see how they read this situation in the future.
Is that all you can say?
Claiming miller is the best way to start a role fishing action and if not fully discussed one can go away with it.

Red - role fishing
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:17 pm 1337 the way things are going, either Maid is correct town and they are right on you, or they are tinfoil town and you're both town

I don't see Maid doing this opportunistic play if you are indeed town. I will cry if this is some beautiful distancing but I don't see you either as mafia
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm oh wait @Quokka , my town read, why do you sus Maid, my town read?

I think Paprika, Maid and 1612 are all town. They are engaging the game in a messy and transparent way and questioning and re-evaluating facts about other players.

On the other hand I didn't like dodo popping in to shade Paprika without commenting on the 1612 miller business. :charlieblackmon:

although i don't think 1337 and maid are happy with each other but i can live with that for today
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 pm jk i didn't actually vote, i don't think ur mafia tbh but yeah i'd appreciate if you throw shade on the reallll mafia dodo

I'm just wondering what made you jump to the conclusion that dodo doing something scummy must be due to them faking it rather than being scum. And I interpreted your second sentence as saying they don't usually act this scummy. It's weird to say that just because dodo had an okay opening it means they must be faking every time they do something scummy from then on.
No. It is not a slip.
Let me explain my thought process again. Dodo asks who my teammates are as mafia so I jokingly say my town reads, you and Maid are my "mafia teammates" and that I would faction kill one of you since they asked nicely.
She then comes to the wild conclusion that I am an open wolfer and that "Ez game" is just the three of us. I saw that response as a joke because they were just reciprocating my tone which is why I asked for their real reads.

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:23 pm These are some pretty defensive reactions when I called out your slip. I think I am pretty comfortable with that theory now.
I'm just trying to improve my neglected role play Sloonei since this is a Doppelganster game.

I'm still want to town read Quokkay but I am less confident now with this shady train of thought.
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:47 pm The town circle is already broken after a short 30 minutes. It was a good run, Quokka.
I can't tell if I responded too strongly for your liking or this is just you taking advantage of me town reading you, I think it's just the former honestly.

I really like Martin's train of thought here, I want to put them on my town reads.
maybe he's shy!!!
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm

What do you think of My Shell's constant push of Paprika and never coming close to voting Paprika?
feels civvie. the only other person pushing paprika at that point was me, and My Shell thought i was sus soooo.....
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm
So what is your point?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

why, oh why must these games always have EOD that are so late!?!?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:58 pm
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm
So what is your point?
The wagon is too big and has no counter, wolves are happy with it
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:54 pm Paprika appears to be either unwilling or unable to suspect people:
why ask this ?

WOAH WTH

Is that all you can say?

Red - role fishing

No. It is not a slip.

Yes.

I've also decided once again Quokka is Town. I have a lot of townreads and not as many scumreads, so this is going to be a "form a towncore and lock the mafia out of the game" kind of game from me.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm

Is not constant push, I said his posts were weird but undecided on alignment. Some villagey pings some wolf pings but would not vote today
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Hmm. Okay. So if sloonei is roleplaying someone else roleplaying slooneiprime then I'll consider myself tricked but I'm really bothered by that possibility
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

why ask this ?

WOAH WTH

Is that all you can say?

Red - role fishing

No. It is not a slip.

Yes.

I've also decided once again Quokka is Town. I have a lot of townreads and not as many scumreads, so this is going to be a "form a towncore and lock the mafia out of the game" kind of game from me.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Why are my posts not posting and requiring moderator approval? Help. @tutuu @sabie12 @Epignosis
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

There are also two question marks which does make the pairing more difficult. I see what I'm looking for. Still most comfortable right where I'm at.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

Alright so just going to scrap the Sloonei roleplaying because i think i can't pull it off well and it's going to get me scumread lol

Reasons to Town Read -

Quokka (+5 town) -
I like what they said about me, I think me trying out for the roleplaying thing failed miserably as I tried to reply to one of their "tmi slip accusations" looking back at it, it does looks defensive so I get their confirmation bias logic of my response. I townread them before for having a really unique read on the people who were interacting at the time of this post :
They are engaging the game in a messy and transparent way and questioning and re-evaluating facts about other players.
and having another original scum read on dodo.
On the other hand I didn't like dodo popping in to shade Paprika without commenting on the 1612 miller business.
Alison (+6 town ) -
poor reasoning incoming. I like these quotes. I think it is very unlikely to a pocketing post from a mafia perspective.
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:54 pm Quokka is town.
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:59 pm Martin is Town.
My thinking is: it just looks so honest and I haven't seen such a straightforward response. That's really all lmao. I have taken looks of their other logs and I don't have a scum feeling from them

nutella (+3 town) -
I like their most recent post, I agree with a lot of the things and this part stook out to me the most :
I actually find Maid's wolf-hunting to be townie and not wolfy. How interesting. I like your posts so far Martin!
I like their energy of Martin getting town read and it seems like they are happy that they found a reliable town read instead of "oh i have to town read this person and pocket them to survive as mafia"

1337 (+ 20 town) -
1337 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 am Guys after reading this I have to day I'm very excited to play this, game everyone here fells really good at mafia and this is looking to be na amazing game. It is unfortunate I rolled miller and I understand if you have to kill me d1 but it is worth noting that I become innocent child if I get best rper! Not that I'm rping anyone this is just me going try hard.
I had no idea that you become innocent child after getting rp'd award. this makes a LOT more sense and it'd be huge if you got the award.
I have more reason to town read you now.

It'd be really cringe and devastating for town if you get best award as mafia and it was like 5kp award.

Boringboi (+0.5 + 4 town) -
Boringboi666 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:49 am Hey look, a game
Low effort, not afraid to get scumread for coasting?
Maid has made a similar read that the low count posters are unlikely the wolves but yeah I'd appreciate more content.

UPDATE: Found more logs
I'm liking Paprika, and do we have final thoughts on the miller claim? I see no reason as to why its fake.
Nvm no longer feel good about Paprika. Could vote there but then I'd run out of seasoning.
Ah fudge was is the sloonei roleplaying??

I like your logs although its low in count, I don't think it's mafia thinking "oh shit i gotta contribute or im going to be scumread"

Martín (+15 town) -
Oh man where to begin.
But it feels unlikely that a nervous wolf would come up with this claim when nobody was pressuring them in any way.
I really like Martin not binning 1337's miller claim as anti-town but trying to see why there are worlds it is unlikely that they would do something as mafia. Really unbiased train of thought that I think is super town.
For the most part I feel vaguely suspicious of Paprika, but this reaction to Maid feels very spontaneous and genuine. I do not agree with the reaction, to be clear, however I feel that it comes from an honest place. I would otherwise feel suspicious of Paprika, and admittedly this is not the strongest point in existence, but this post feels like their playstyle of being very sporadic and impulsive shines through in a post like this.
Holy moly. Perhaps its because you are giving me the benefit of the doubt and its myself, but holy moly, they way you write is so town.
It's just AUGH, you're a good player and you are going to win regardless of your alignment. I'm more confident in that than my actual read on you.

Listen buddy, I can like literally quote every post you have said, and its just filled with town-game-solving energy that I don't want to focus on it too much with confirmation bias but yeah, looking really good.

My shell (+1 town)
I am sorry, perhaps I am omgus biased. But I really fail to see any of your logs towny.
On the one hand, quotes like below seem like town trying to gamesolve and figure out people's mindset
On the other hand, quotes like below seem pretty uh I don't know, blendy. I don't really see you making content-filled conversation with the responses from what I've read in your isos.
Can you explain your reasoning more please Alison because I am not seeing it
Someone explain me the case on nutellaphant ? @Fuskdall @Akemi Homura Ty
However, I do like this read on dodo. Felt unique and legitimate
Dodo feels like they are looking for a place to push, pony is not that wolfy
However, I think it was just her reaction testing me when she paired me with Maid and Quokka because I meme claimed that they were my partners and I was going to faction night kill them. Which is why I asked for their real reads.

Maid (+5 town)

Red - role fishing
I really like this quote that you said. It felt... sophisticated. I feel like you have similar playstyle as Martin but I guess sophistication doesn't make you town. Urghhh, there's been some tension coming from Martin towards you in being scum but I don't know I thought you were town when conversing with you about 1337, so did Quokka. So yeah, hard to say but I wouldn't vote you today for sure.
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:36 am Regarding the activity, I doubt that the low posters are wolves, but I have no reason to call them villagers, so I hope their activity will increase.
I also like this quote but it could go really either way of being non-opportunistic mafia. But I do like the way you acknowledged that thought.

NurseWilgy (+4 town)
I like this quote, doesn't seem like a pocket or tmi.
Dodo is town.

Either take that read or leave your vote somewhere else.
I like this quote as well, seems like saucy town (don't ask me what that means).
@Quokka
@Akemi Homura
@1337

Rude.

At least My Shell has the decency to answer some of my questions about the dodo wagon.
Apologies, but I can't really be more active if none of the dodo voters are interested in convincing me and others to vote dodo.
Seems like your logs are really focused on defending dodo, it seems really non-self pressy, especially when no one is really town reading you, it's a pretty bold move if you're mafia but I think you're just town, confident that dodo is a town read for you.

But @NurseWilgy after reading your isos, I don't really see any conversation from you why you think dodo is town. Or maybe you don't and you want to focus on the bw more. IT MIGHT be some pocketing/tmi-ing/collecting town cred shenanigans. What's your read on dodo?

PSP (+1 town)
Bruh you got like no logs lmao and I can't get a vibe from you.

Duskfall (+2 town)
Probably one my weaker reads and not accurately evaluated in the point system.
I don't know your logs didn't really particularly strike out to me. It's like REALLY null read for me but I'd like to give you two town points just based off gut. I don't really know, it's weird.

dodo(+7 town)
oh forgot the most controversial player of the day hold on.

dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:43 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:39 pm I would like to figure out if 1337's miller claim was roleplay or serious, so I am reviewing the games they linked to for their meta (though there are only two games and they are both on The Syndicate, but I do believe 1612 is an experienced player in other communities).

It does not look like 1612 has ever claimed miller in a previous game, or at least not in either of the ones they provided for this game. Furthermore, they never claim to be new to mafia, only new to The Syndicate. Thus, it is unlikely that 1337 is roleplaying when they say that they are new or that they are a miller.

But that got me wondering if anyone here is new. I thought Made was new, but they linked to games from as far back as 2014, so it appears they are an experienced player returning from a long absence. Duskfall's earliest linked game is from April of this year, but he looks like a confident and skilled player in each of those games. Therefore I think Duskfall is also not an inexperienced player. There is nobody in this game who would qualify as "new" or "inexperienced", but I am at a loss as to why anyone would want to roleplay as a noob when they are experienced and their sockpuppet character is too. It is baffling behavior, but for now I feel it is NAI.
we really are play with a martin :haha:

Martín /t
I think you were the earliest to town read Martin and you weren't hesitant at all to claim that as town. I liked that a lot.
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:03 pm
ok, i think akemi is hiding behind alison’s meta. 1612’s meta claim is weird, but i don’t know if it means he’s bad.
I also liked this reaction from you where we were obviously memeing around where you didn't actually scumread me but Akemi is actually a townread for me so yeah I don't know, cheif.
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:14 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:10 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:04 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:58 pm I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them. @MartinWP69
I did not take that claim seriously.
I see that now. At least no one claimed mafia. Those are policy exes.
paprika did
And then you throw shade on me again!! What the heck bruhhhh

Despite that, I still think you're town so I am not sure. I think there is a lot of bandwagon on you which is pretty striking.

My point system doesn't really have any standards (I just made it up), it's very independent and also somewhat relational to the others but not always.
Who I'd vote is not the people who have the lowest town points (since lack of content = less town points != scum)
I would vote either MyShell, NurseWilgy, MAYBE Maid.

[VOTE: MyShell] aubergine
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Who am I?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

1337 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Who am I?
That'd ruin the fun of it
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

I only like you and Martin on that vote. Besides that, nutella isn't bad of a vote but I think there are better ones out there.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I'll submit all of my current guesses to a secret file and we can see if I went over 50 percent at the end of the whole thing
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

I know who at least one person is
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

i got one person pegged.

at least i think....
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Boringboi666 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:31 pm Yeah so I think there are wolves in Nutellaphant and Paprika. Let's vote there!
If we don't pivot away from Nutella by EoD and if it flips blue, you're town because that doesn't seem like open wolfing two town.
If it flips red, you're probably not bussing. Either way, you're town, congratulations.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

ugh I think alison is right
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:01 pm
why ask this ?

WOAH WTH

Is that all you can say?

Red - role fishing

No. It is not a slip.

Yes.

I'm worried that Paprika's behavior is not about "forming a towncore", but more about them being too generous with their town reads.

In general I appreciate having a towncore, but Paprika's posts give me a sense of a wolf who is trying not to get on anyone's bad side.

I think quite a few of his reads (which I quoted above) come off as superficial or easy.

But at the same time I can see a town perspective in some of his posts as well.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

nutellaphant wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:39 pm Vote on me aside, NurseWilgy is sus. They're asking for a case on dodo (who I personally am okay with at the moment), and they're voting for me due to lack of content. They don't know where they're at in the game.
Yeah guys this seems pretty towny.
If this flips blue, I accept all the town credit. Actually can we not flip Nutella today. There was someone else townreading nutella i think it was @dodo.
I don't think I can manage a pivot because its close to EoD but I'm feeling pretty sure this flips blue, dodo wya help the nutella out
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133

Post by PonySparkPrime »

MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:49 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:33 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:58 pm I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them. @MartinWP69
i did, some cover for the cop would be nice
I’m the cop. Red check on TunaSandwichProject.
TSP aint playing, PSP is here
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:02 pm Why are my posts not posting and requiring moderator approval? Help. @tutuu @sabie12 @Epignosis
I'm inquiring about this. Thanks for letting me know.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

@MartinWP69
My town core is probably you, akemi, maid, quokka, dodo.
I listed my town evaluations on everyone in the paragraph above but I'd vote despite the town I see in them because sadly it isn't enough.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

if paprika is bad, then so is quokka imo
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm
nutellaphant wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:39 pm Vote on me aside, NurseWilgy is sus. They're asking for a case on dodo (who I personally am okay with at the moment), and they're voting for me due to lack of content. They don't know where they're at in the game.
If this flips blue, I accept all the town credit. Actually can we not flip Nutella today. There was someone else townreading nutella i think it was @dodo.
I don't think I can manage a pivot because its close to EoD but I'm feeling pretty sure this flips blue, dodo wya help the nutella out
what no it's not it doesn't seem towny at all
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Never mind my last post. Paprika's big post wipes away my entire read on them.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Ahhhh Martin I feel like everytime you give a read on me in your posts, it always starts out with doubtful sound logic but then a "But maybe not"
Urghhh it's nervewrecking lol
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

I will be changing my vote to sheep alison at end of day by the way
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:17 pm Ahhhh Martin I feel like everytime you give a read on me in your posts, it always starts out with doubtful sound logic but then a "But maybe not"

what do you think about Martin
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm
what no it's not it doesn't seem towny at all
Oh wait btw i don't actually take town credit, its just a joke I like to make evey time.
But yeah, its a weak read but I don't know it doesn't seem like a deflect. NurseWilgy asking for people to be more forgiving on dodo but not actually reading dodo themselves seems really odd to me.
If it's mafia deflecting, it's a pretty decent one, i'd say
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 pm if paprika is bad, then so is quokka imo
What is the relationship here?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

1337 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:17 pm I will be changing my vote to sheep alison at end of day by the way
do you have suspects yourself
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:18 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:17 pm Ahhhh Martin I feel like everytime you give a read on me in your posts, it always starts out with doubtful sound logic but then a "But maybe not"

what do you think about Martin
Oh man, he's winning for SURE. I said this in the above. Like any alignment he is, he's winning. So I can only hope he's town. He's got this room in the palm of his hand, well deserved too. I hope there's a medic/doct to be on them.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I simply do not understand.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Which is why it's nervewrecking, I need to slide into his town-core group dms.
Like he wants to make the leap of faith to trust me, but its against his train of thought to actually make the leap and I get it, it's more fun this way.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:05 pm Alright so just going to scrap the Sloonei roleplaying because i think i can't pull it off well and it's going to get me scumread lo
I would like to point out that Paprika said this before making the most Sloonei-esque post of the game so far.

I am back to town reading Paprika.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

what'd i miss in the last 3 pages?

Return to “Previous Rackets”