No votes

Total votes: 4
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by My Shell »

Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:14 am MyShell I shan't death-tunnel you and keep open-minded. But I just want to say that your logs at EoD seemed so Self-Preservation. Can you just read over them one more time? You can see that your iso logs have not mentioned any scumcase, not even a little reasoning, on either Boring or Nutella. Also, you said one werewolf was between me and dodo but at least you gave a read for that when you thought I was scummy.

What was your read on Nutella and why, they only have 9 logs so it seems like a rather easy push. I want to hear some good scam cases for at least 2 people or I think I'd vote for you today.

@nutellaphant got a read on the situation? It was a pretty spicy EoD for you, wasn't it?
Self Preservation is what Town should do is not scummy. I know my own role so that informs vote at Eod as it is any good villager's responsibility to increase likelyhood of eliminating wolf.

I gave reasons for both Nutella and Boring clearly you have not read my Iso, it is there if you look. I thought they were not explaining their thought processes and looked to be coasting along without real solving mindset.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 47

Post by NurseWilgy »

[I'm probably not going to RP much this day phase]

For the record,

I would like to point out that My Shell was the only one who reacted to my questioning of the Dodo wagon directly in mid/late D1. While I do see a fair amount of value in eliminating their slot, I hesitate to just chop them here because of that even if its the smallest of details in a pool of evidence and arguments that could be made against them.

I'm curious as to why nobody is bringing up TSP though, and I do hope we don't use the existence of a My Shell wagon as reason to not push our scum reads.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I did think Fuskdall made a good observation yesterday that Nutella might have been saved by the counter wagons that popped up first mine then Boring being pushed.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:48 am [I'm probably not going to RP much this day phase]

For the record,

I would like to point out that My Shell was the only one who reacted to my questioning of the Dodo wagon directly in mid/late D1. While I do see a fair amount of value in eliminating their slot, I hesitate to just chop them here because of that even if its the smallest of details in a pool of evidence and arguments that could be made against them.

I'm curious as to why nobody is bringing up TSP though, and I do hope we don't use the existence of a My Shell wagon as reason to not push our scum reads.
I do not remember much content from Pony Stark and could see them as wolf, what reasoning do you have on them specifically?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Also
Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:06 pm I plan on sheeping Alison for the remainder of the game
This implies you think your input is or will be of lesser or no value, or that you have no input.

Why is that?

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:49 am
NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:48 am [I'm probably not going to RP much this day phase]

For the record,

I do not remember much content from Pony Stark and could see them as wolf, what reasoning do you have on them specifically?
As @Quokka hypothesized in EoD1, he said wolves were probably comfortable since it initially wasn't chaotic.

When TSP was there, he was care-free in a sense and while it could be viewed as towny in an EoD I honestly think that's suspicious under the idea that wolves were comfortable with that day's elimination.

ImageImageImage
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

A specific example of this "care-free" nature is this:
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 pm why boring boe?
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:53 pm [VOTE: boring boy] aubergine

that was anything but boring

ImageImageImage
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

They don't really wait for anyone to answer and they just end up voting anyways 2 minutes later.

ImageImageImage
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:54 am

For the record,

As @Quokka hypothesized in EoD1, he said wolves were probably comfortable since it initially wasn't chaotic.

When TSP was there, he was care-free in a sense and while it could be viewed as towny in an EoD I honestly think that's suspicious under the idea that wolves were comfortable with that day's elimination.
Yes I see that. Wolves would be comfortable yesterday if Nutella is town and we had all v/v wagons
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:58 am
NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:54 am

For the record,

Yes I see that. Wolves would be comfortable yesterday if Nutella is town and we had all v/v wagons
Ideally, I would not like to back-track at all against Nutella, but I will admit that in the past 48 hours or so there has been new evidence that would imply their innocence, and I'm not going to elaborate on that further.

ImageImageImage
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Paprika »

Akemi Homura wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:03 pm EOD analysis:

- Paprika looks good

- Maid looks bad

- can we hammer My Shell?
Can you explain this one?

Also, @MartinWP69 What was your read on Alison pre-Eod, post-EoD?
I can't see it in your isos
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:14 am Can you explain this one?
I knew I was forgetting to check something on that EoD.

I'll explain it fmpov, since I do find Maid's EoD to be bad as well and that I wish to comment on it.
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:49 pm I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
Although with their contribution to the game I don't have much help reading the slot.
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:49 pm I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
Although with their contribution to the game I don't have much help reading the slot.
I like everyone on nutella.
:shrug: this is not the point
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:58 pm
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm
I like everyone on nutella.
:shrug: this is not the point
So what is your point?
The wagon is too big and has no counter, wolves are happy with it
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 pm [VOTE: My Shell] aubergine
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:54 pm CFD on Boy would be ok ig
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:55 pm [VOTE: Boringboi666 ] aubergine
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:57 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:55 pm Oh come on, pivoting to the low count post player never works. We all know that, right?
True but very hard to sort :pout:
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm Guys, you cannot believe that mafia will actually allow a last minute pivot to their coasting mafia. That's not how that works. I know this may seem like tmi, but this is going to be such a miss. People started popping in when MyShell started getting traction, I think MyShell holds A LOT of info
No, we don't info lynch
This is the entirety of the last hour and 20 minutes prior to EoD. They're not participating much in CFD/flash-wagon discussions (much less pushing them), and on the single post or two where they're hinting that Nutella's wagon looks bad, it looks as if they're positioning for a bit of white-knight town cred. For a player I had a fairly decent town-read on D1, that EoD was underwhelming a bit at best and scummy at worst.

I don't find this to implicate them as conclusively scummy however; I had good vibes with them early on for D1 and its possible that they were busy IRL around the time of EoD.

That isn't to say I won't be keeping an eye on them though.

ImageImageImage
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

I didn't even ask you but you answered anyways, ooh I like that I think. Thought you were a werewolf to be honest but we'll see. I feel like your reads on dodo was TMI and that you were pushing Nutella for no reason besides lack of content. I asked because Maid behaved strangely during the EoD and I did not like it either, I agree. I was hoping Akemi or Martin could take a look through but thank you for answering.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

You know what, let me see what @My Shell thinks. You think Maid is scummy? I still feel like I haven't heard your reads this game.
Maid martin and [Akemi] most town

Nurse towny

Dodo and nutella lean wolf

Others unsure
Still confident on your town read for Maid, what was it initially?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I was townreading maid d1 can't remember if a specific reason or just a feeling. But the quotes nurse just showed from eod I can see as wolfy with some motive of pulling votes off of Nutella either as a teammate save or a white knighting a villager

Will have to reread the iso
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

What strikes me odd is that if werewolves were on the Boring pivot, they had no reason to make EoD so chaotic if Elephant was a easy town miscondemn. Like @Quokka said, the waters were still and quiet like 30 minutes before EoD with five votes on nutella.

So why the odd panic votes on Boring? Maid, if mafia has no reason to put some unnecessary attention on themselves by voting up Boring if nutella was an ez push. If both are mafia, more of a reason to not make an obvious save right?

@Maid probably should respond soon. Interested in hearing their train of thought during that EoD and what they think about the other people's interaction during that period.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:33 pm
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:20 pm
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:16 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:11 pm im feelign spicy today
and yes im bad player
i see. who are your teammates?
do you plan to kill me tonight? i think you should kill your teammates. it would be for the best
Paprika wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:01 am
Mafia will be allowed to use negative actions on each other, including even the factional mafia kill
Also this is hilarious, can killing your own buddies ever be for your win-con? asking for a friend.... (cough)
Would love to see an example like that executed properly for funsies
I mean... this is why I asked this question so I'll try my best to kill them for you dodo
I don't really want to out my partners right now since I am already going to kill them for you tonight but since you asked nicely, its Maid and Quokka
i saw this, and it’s why I asked! it is THE way to distance from your teammates. JUST KILL THEM!!!

[VOTE: Maid] aubergine

i think that ill vote for you tomorrow after you kill the quokka Im the night

do you have a role town should worry about? do your teammates?
I have a very interesting role and I am a villager. To use my role, I need perfect reads, I can't afford to be lazy
Here is one of the posts I most townread from maid's iso but overall thought all of their posts surrounding various role claim related discussion felt like coming from townie place

I also have a guess who they are and have slight meta read there and feel likely villager. Is possible they had wolfy looking eod but is still more likely town from earlier postings, i know is true for me as well
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I reread maid full iso they are still villager in my view.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by nutellaphant »

gonna try to catch up
didn't read anything
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Fuskdall »

My Shell wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:26 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:06 pm I plan on sheeping Alison for the remainder of the game
why? I know she is wrong on me so I do not see her as trustworthy
this is absolutely perfect
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I'm sorry I do not have high WIM this day phase. I should have paid more attention to my observation yesterday that the thread got a lot more excited after I arrived, in hindsight it's probably because the mafia stirred things up because they saw an opportunity to create chaos or save a buddy due to my entrance.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

My Shell you said dodo was your biggest scumread yesterday, how does her being killed night 1 change your view of the game?
To be recycled
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

i'm going to put my full catchup in a spoiler, because i don't think people want to be smacked by a wall.
martin’s first post rubs me the wrong way. reads as overly formal and like the kind of thing a wolf would care about. “make sure you do not misunderstand my reads this game.” that being his first thought is especially concerning
ponysparkprime seems to have the same idea as me very early and i like that. +1 townpoint for ponysparkprime
fuskdall seems very random from the get go… that doesn’t give me any impression about their alignment, really.
akemi’s first post is something very unlikely to come from mafia who has just started the game. (tying yourself to someone else with a mason claim) would easily be outed if fake, too.
maid questioning it instantly is probably nai, but i’m leaning mafia because of the attitude. the resistance to having two clears from the get go does seem more likely to come from mafia, and akemi points it out very quickly, too. i don’t really understand the nutella and psp reads, they seem to have come out of nowhere. not sure how my previous slot holder “outed themselves” on the first page.
my shell has the same thought about akemi’s reads, which makes me feel slightly better about my shell.
quokka’s posts… exist. that’s as much as i’m going to say about them for the time being.
1337’s first few posts are very obviously fabricated, and i feel like the trolly attitude could realistically come from either alignment. will have to wait for them to do something other than… this.
i like dodo on a tonal level, and that’s about as far as it goes.
slowly retracting my scumread on martinwp69 because it looks like the tonal thing is just their… thing, and not a sign of a bad entrance.
i actually like my shell voting 1337 after the miller claim. i also find it fishy, because they seem to be taking it seriously.
i don’t like 1337’s vote because it looks oppo-
thanks, martinwp69, very cool.
i actually really hate ponystarkprime claiming mason, come to think of it? the first time it was done, it read as genuine, and neither fuskdall nor akemi were wolfy up to page 2 (where i currently am). fuskdall also doesn’t seem to question it whatsoever, so that strengthens the claim (or makes them w/w, but i don’t find either of them independently wolfy). meanwhile psp is over here randomly claiming it with dodo, and then claiming cop. feels like trolling, but the kind of trolling that’s actively bothersome to town, and that’s why i think it’s mafia indicative.
i disagree with paprika that the miller claim was unlikely to come from mafia because it gathered too much attention. there might be a mechanical reason why they did this as scum, and claiming miller regardless of whether you’re actually a miller or just mafia always attracts attention. if they are new like they claimed, they wouldn’t know. and so, they wouldn’t be hesitant to claim if that was the wolf plan, because they wouldn’t know the consequences. and if they are lying about being new then 1. that’s very scummy and 2. could still claim miller as mafia, even with the attention being a factor.
i guess you could say that they’d discuss it in wolfchat, blah, blah, blah, but i’m not going to spend too much time on this. i just think it’s still a viable claim from scum here, and i wouldn’t dismiss that possibility so easily.
i also find it weird that paprika’s tying 1337 and maid together in their read, because i don’t think they should be tied together at all.
i find a lot of paprika’s posts weird. their approach to the game feels like they are trying to deepwolf. i can’t really explain it very well. posts like #141 where they question their townreads about scumreads on their other townreads feel exactly like the type of thing a wolf would do when they want to establish a consensus towncore with wolves in it, and as few villagers as possible. or it’s pockety.
i dislike the fact paprika is tying so many people together in their reads, because it’s dangerous to group people so much if you’re town. if you’re wrong on one, the likelihood of you being wrong on the other is higher, because you’re not looking at them independently.
i still like dodo’s posts on a tonal level and i like the fact they seem unconcerned about appearances. they seem excited and happy to be in this game and that’s always >rand v.
i’m also feeling slightly better about maid, but i’m not exactly sure why that is.
i’m not sure why everyone’s scumreading dodo, actually. i reach the conclusion they are town, and everyone else reaches the conclusion they are mafia. i don’t really see a problem with their posts, and their vote looked more memey / relaxed than opportunistic to me. that said, their reaction to being pushed didn’t sit right with me, but i still lean town.
#196 from martinwp69 is towny in a vacuum, but i feel like it’s just busywork that doesn’t amount to anything, and that’s scummy. his approach to the game rubs me the wrong way. he has these overly formal posts and “Theory Of Mafia” stuff that looks like it’s written to make him look town, not to solve the game. this post is one of them. i would townread it in a vacuum, but martinwp69 has been doing this all the time and it’s getting overwhelming.
i wish akemi actually explained their reads, because they aren’t doing that whatsoever.
akemi: “I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them.”
there is no way we have both this and a mason pair in this game. akemi not noticing this despite claiming mason is kinda weird but i don’t think it’s scummy.
dodo’s reaction is my thoughts exactly. dodo is baffled that akemi believed psp. and that’s a completely valid thing to be baffled about. akemi should not have believed psp, given how the claims interact with one another. i still don’t know why people scumread dodo.
maid’s posts exist, but they don’t give me a read on them whatsoever. not sure what this means.
wilgy’s gimmick reads upon entering the thread read as >rand v, because a wolf probably wouldn’t want the possible negative attention from them at this point of the game. this is a thin read, though.
i also like the fact that wilgy agrees with me about dodo.
some of maid’s posts look a bit artificial, others don’t really make me scumread them. i know this is like, the third time i’m talking about maid and not making an alignment read, but their posts are so… boring. not so boring that they are mafia, but not good enough to deserve a townread.
i really like wilgy’s further posts about dodo. wilgy is town.
my shell trending down a little bit, but not enough to stop being town.
i also really like the posts from wilgy about… my slot. i’m town, so the read is wrong, but i like the thought process behind it and the justification for it. it felt very organic when i was reading it, as opposed to opportunistic or agenda-y.
boringboi666’s posts are… you guessed it. boring!
i actually agree with maid’s point that akemi’s readlist has one strange inconsistency – their mason partner isn’t at the top of the list. i’m assuming it’s because they tried to make people forget about it so mafia wouldn’t kill them? maybe? the alternative is that it’s just fake. i think they genuinely forgot that fuskdall was supposed to be their mason, but i’m not sure if that means the claim’s fake or that they are mafia. not all masons are very chatty with each other, even though akemi and fuskdall have both been active in thread.
“Yeah so I think there are wolves in Nutellaphant and Paprika. Let's vote there!”
Boringboi666. awful post for multiple reasons, the most important of them all being the fact that they create a random poe of two people and encourage town to vote there. feels like agenda. i wouldn’t even be surprised if one of their partners was in that group, should they be mafia.
still no read on quokka, not sure where people are getting their townreads on quokka from.
i actually dislike paprika’s #423, feels more like busywork rather than actual solving. i also think paprika’s tming martin town if paprika’s mafia, particularly due to their response to martin’s next few posts.
i actually like quokka’s posts on page 10 because they read as sufficiently pure. they are also correctly preventing my slot from being misdabbed, so i’m probably a bit biased here.
reading this eod, i don’t really understand the wagon on my slot. it doesn’t look like anyone has specific or even good reasons to vote there. quokka is correctly defending us and only wilgy ever shared an actual wolfcase. everyone else just kinda nodded and moved along. from my perspective, it looks like wolves piled on the misdab wagon because of wilgy’s case, which makes wilgy even more likely to be town.
the boringboi cfd also felt super wrong. it was so random, and everybody piled on it with little to no resistance other than from paprika. if boringboi’s mafia then the wolves probably have close to 0 way in the thread or are super bussy, otherwise this kind of thing simply doesn’t happen. paprika’s defense does feel a bit fishy though. it’s like they panicked about their buddy being wagoned and did their best to stop it.
food for thought.
it’s page 12 and i still don’t understand why martin’s scumreading my slot.
oh, boringboi flipped town. disregard my read on paprika’s defense, then.
and dodo is nightkilled town. expected. i actually think the nightkill makes the dodo pushers look better. if the dodo pushers were mafia, they would just not kill dodo and keep them alive as a misdab option. it’s always possible they changed their mind, but i find that unlikely.
i’m moving maid to my scumreads, because me not having a read on them by the end of day 1 is a bad sign.
this is my current list. some of this stuff is probably wrong, but hopefully at least the townreads are good.

Town:
wilgy (i townread this over the mason claims. i think this is the most villagery player in the game)
akemi homura (the more i think about it, the more the mason claim seems fake to me given the things akemi has done this game. i’m still townreading her and fuskdall independently from the mason claim, but that does trouble me.)
fuskdall (noting that this and akemi did not play like a mason pair whatsoever, or at least i did not get the impression that they did. they are independently towny though.)
dodo

quokka
null:
my shell (i don’t really know what to think after the eod. i think their posts have been somewhat underwhelming)

martin (not sure where paprika is seeing “obvious town” here honestly)
not town (unordered):
maid
psp
paprika
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

[VOTE: paprika] aubergine
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

fuskdall and akemi being on the same wagon here seemingly at random is the most mason-indicative thing they have done this entire game, ama.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

forgot to remove dodo from my d1 reads.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

nutella I'm sorry, I cannot read your catch up, it is too dense.

If you think Fuskdall and Akemi are masons why would you expose them?
To be recycled
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

akemi hardclaimed it in her first post
there's no way mafia would miss it

sorry about the catchup but I consider that the easiest way to collate my thoughts

I can pull specific takes from it if people ask
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:35 am What strikes me odd is that if werewolves were on the Boring pivot, they had no reason to make EoD so chaotic if Elephant was a easy town miscondemn. Like @Quokka said, the waters were still and quiet like 30 minutes before EoD with five votes on nutella.

So why the odd panic votes on Boring? Maid, if mafia has no reason to put some unnecessary attention on themselves by voting up Boring if nutella was an ez push. If both are mafia, more of a reason to not make an obvious save right?

@Maid probably should respond soon. Interested in hearing their train of thought during that EoD and what they think about the other people's interaction during that period.
I did not want to switch at Eod because the instability of the wagons is something that can damage more, moreover I saw that Nutellaphant was top wagon two minutes before and I thought the lynch is on them and I was very surprised to notice that the day ended in a draw.
I need to check who made this equality possible and whether they voted in the thread or just in the poll.
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Paprika could be bad
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

That huge spoiler from Nutphant, I need some time to digest it
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:05 am forgot to remove dodo from my d1 reads.
When did you make the reads list? :suspish:
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

i made the readlist as i went and i updated it as my thoughts changed
forgot to update it as i took the nightkill into account
i think the nightkill very clearly couldn't come from the people who pushed on dodo, because that'd be a waste of a misdab
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

it's still possible a wolf pushed on dodo, but i don't think it's a situation where several dodo pushers are mafia and then they decided to nightkill dodo. that doesn't really check out to me.
so, i'm willing to make a bold statement that the dodo pushers contain 1 wolf at most.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

they didn't kill Dodo, no?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:59 pm Night 1 results:

@dodo has died!

They were:
Macho Bodyguard

You are Town. You win when you kill the Mafia.

You must visit a player every night. (If you don't submit I will rand it for you). If that player were to die, you die in their place. You have the Macho modifier, meaning that nothing can save you from dying. You may not double target or self-target.

Award for best roleplay:
You gain the ability to write a last will. A message that is no more than 500 words. Send it to me, and I will post it ITT upon your death. You may edit your last will as much as you like.
Day 2 begins!
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

if you think that was a town kill and we had a save, then, uh...
it's possible i guess, but occam's razor says that wasn't the case, so i'm assuming that wolves killed dodo and that was the end of i-

oh.
yeah. bodyguard.
yeah, that changes the dynamic quite a bit. it's significantly more likely that dodo wasn't the original target, then.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

disregard my statement about dodo dying clearing people, it actually doesn't matter whatsoever in this case.
i don't really have the time to case paprika right now, but i think the slot is mafia. the towniest thing about it is the fact they defended a flipped villager yesterday, but I don't think it goes beyond white-knighting and into the "v defending v" territory.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Time to figure out whose mafia background includes the term "white-knighting" and solve this mystery
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:09 pm Time to figure out whose mafia background includes the term "white-knighting" and solve this mystery
I am ready to read your conclusions
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Nut please add line breaks in the long post it is hard to read
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Quokka wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:53 am My Shell you said dodo was your biggest scumread yesterday, how does her being killed night 1 change your view of the game?
Believe she died in place of someone, is nice she had that role to help narrow poe

I had some tickle in the back of my mind paprika could be wolf but their eod and long reads list felt towny so is more tinfoil and probably not my vote today. Could be a very skilled wolf player
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:09 pm Time to figure out whose mafia background includes the term "white-knighting" and solve this mystery
It is a common term, I used it too
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:29 pm disregard my statement about dodo dying clearing people, it actually doesn't matter whatsoever in this case.
i don't really have the time to case paprika right now, but i think the slot is mafia. the towniest thing about it is the fact they defended a flipped villager yesterday, but I don't think it goes beyond white-knighting and into the "v defending v" territory.
I am interested to hear this view on paprika
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

My question is more who would say "misdab" I don't think I have seen that
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I am very confident I know who the Nutella sub is now reading the posts
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Where is 1337 in your list Nut?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:14 am
Akemi Homura wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:03 pm EOD analysis:

- Paprika looks good

- Maid looks bad

- can we hammer My Shell?
Can you explain this one?

Also, @MartinWP69 What was your read on Alison pre-Eod, post-EoD?
I can't see it in your isos
MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:47 pm Town:

Fuskdall
NurseWilgy
Paprika
dodo
Akemi Homura
Quokka

Null:
Maid
TwoSillyPorcupines
boringboi

Scum:
My Shell
nutellaphant
I have had no reason to change my read on Alison/Akemi as of this time.

Why do you ask?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

[VOTE: TurnstilePlatinum] aubergine
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Nutella made notes before reading up to flips and typed her reaction to dodo being killed but did not acknowledge bodyguard reveal. She has dodo but not 1337 in summary list.

May be crazy theory but if she came in as wolf she may know original kill target but maybe tried to fake natural reaction to dodo dying and purposely analyze if it was mafia intended target and realizing bodyguard thing later. Can be real town POV but felt weird I feel experienced players notice implications of bodyguard dying especially when they were not a common town read player.

Also this may be silly to tie in 1337 bc not sure they would be likely target but is on mind.

Return to “Previous Rackets”