Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:35 am
My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:27 am
PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 am
Maid wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:56 am
PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:01 am
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:54 pm
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:36 pm Nutella made notes before reading up to flips and typed her reaction to dodo being killed but did not acknowledge bodyguard reveal. She has dodo but not 1337 in summary list.

May be crazy theory but if she came in as wolf she may know original kill target but maybe tried to fake natural reaction to dodo dying and purposely analyze if it was mafia intended target and realizing bodyguard thing later. Can be real town POV but felt weird I feel experienced players notice implications of bodyguard dying especially when they were not a common town read player.

Also this may be silly to tie in 1337 bc not sure they would be likely target but is on mind.
Here is what I wish to be acknowledged
I think it's pretty tin-foily. Nutella did the same thing regarding boringboy, and added their death in the wallpost just like they did dodo's death: at the end of the reactions and the conclusion of the day.
This is even worse, it seems she did it on purpose.
Can you tell me what's towny at Nutphant? I see you're defending her
why is it worse to read the thread and make reads without spoilers turned on?
I don't mind the reading unspoiled on flips, that is a good approch I think, my observation was specifically based on bodyguard which wolf wouldn't know was dying and maybe faked analysis
they did talk about dodo's death in the same post where dodo is placed in the reads list, so it's not like they didn't know.

it's possible i guess, but i think unlikely
Yes but they spend a few posts talking about why Dodo would be killed without thinking a moment on bodyguard implication, to me felt almost like forcing a derp clear.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:21 am Is there any vt? I thought setup is all prs
in addition to being a cop and mason, im also the vt
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

I am more interested in potential paprika thing now but do not know for sure if anyone is VT
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:37 am
My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:21 am Is there any vt? I thought setup is all prs
in addition to being a cop and mason, im also the vt
Hmm alright :stare:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 am i'm going to put my full catchup in a spoiler, because i don't think people want to be smacked by a wall.
Spoiler: show
martin’s first post rubs me the wrong way. reads as overly formal and like the kind of thing a wolf would care about. “make sure you do not misunderstand my reads this game.” that being his first thought is especially concerning
ponysparkprime seems to have the same idea as me very early and i like that. +1 townpoint for ponysparkprime
fuskdall seems very random from the get go… that doesn’t give me any impression about their alignment, really.
akemi’s first post is something very unlikely to come from mafia who has just started the game. (tying yourself to someone else with a mason claim) would easily be outed if fake, too.
maid questioning it instantly is probably nai, but i’m leaning mafia because of the attitude. the resistance to having two clears from the get go does seem more likely to come from mafia, and akemi points it out very quickly, too. i don’t really understand the nutella and psp reads, they seem to have come out of nowhere. not sure how my previous slot holder “outed themselves” on the first page.
my shell has the same thought about akemi’s reads, which makes me feel slightly better about my shell.
quokka’s posts… exist. that’s as much as i’m going to say about them for the time being.
1337’s first few posts are very obviously fabricated, and i feel like the trolly attitude could realistically come from either alignment. will have to wait for them to do something other than… this.
i like dodo on a tonal level, and that’s about as far as it goes.
slowly retracting my scumread on martinwp69 because it looks like the tonal thing is just their… thing, and not a sign of a bad entrance.
i actually like my shell voting 1337 after the miller claim. i also find it fishy, because they seem to be taking it seriously.
i don’t like 1337’s vote because it looks oppo-
thanks, martinwp69, very cool.
i actually really hate ponystarkprime claiming mason, come to think of it? the first time it was done, it read as genuine, and neither fuskdall nor akemi were wolfy up to page 2 (where i currently am). fuskdall also doesn’t seem to question it whatsoever, so that strengthens the claim (or makes them w/w, but i don’t find either of them independently wolfy). meanwhile psp is over here randomly claiming it with dodo, and then claiming cop. feels like trolling, but the kind of trolling that’s actively bothersome to town, and that’s why i think it’s mafia indicative.
i disagree with paprika that the miller claim was unlikely to come from mafia because it gathered too much attention. there might be a mechanical reason why they did this as scum, and claiming miller regardless of whether you’re actually a miller or just mafia always attracts attention. if they are new like they claimed, they wouldn’t know. and so, they wouldn’t be hesitant to claim if that was the wolf plan, because they wouldn’t know the consequences. and if they are lying about being new then 1. that’s very scummy and 2. could still claim miller as mafia, even with the attention being a factor.
i guess you could say that they’d discuss it in wolfchat, blah, blah, blah, but i’m not going to spend too much time on this. i just think it’s still a viable claim from scum here, and i wouldn’t dismiss that possibility so easily.
i also find it weird that paprika’s tying 1337 and maid together in their read, because i don’t think they should be tied together at all.
i find a lot of paprika’s posts weird. their approach to the game feels like they are trying to deepwolf. i can’t really explain it very well. posts like #141 where they question their townreads about scumreads on their other townreads feel exactly like the type of thing a wolf would do when they want to establish a consensus towncore with wolves in it, and as few villagers as possible. or it’s pockety.
i dislike the fact paprika is tying so many people together in their reads, because it’s dangerous to group people so much if you’re town. if you’re wrong on one, the likelihood of you being wrong on the other is higher, because you’re not looking at them independently.
i still like dodo’s posts on a tonal level and i like the fact they seem unconcerned about appearances. they seem excited and happy to be in this game and that’s always >rand v.
i’m also feeling slightly better about maid, but i’m not exactly sure why that is.
i’m not sure why everyone’s scumreading dodo, actually. i reach the conclusion they are town, and everyone else reaches the conclusion they are mafia. i don’t really see a problem with their posts, and their vote looked more memey / relaxed than opportunistic to me. that said, their reaction to being pushed didn’t sit right with me, but i still lean town.
#196 from martinwp69 is towny in a vacuum, but i feel like it’s just busywork that doesn’t amount to anything, and that’s scummy. his approach to the game rubs me the wrong way. he has these overly formal posts and “Theory Of Mafia” stuff that looks like it’s written to make him look town, not to solve the game. this post is one of them. i would townread it in a vacuum, but martinwp69 has been doing this all the time and it’s getting overwhelming.
i wish akemi actually explained their reads, because they aren’t doing that whatsoever.
akemi: “I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them.”
there is no way we have both this and a mason pair in this game. akemi not noticing this despite claiming mason is kinda weird but i don’t think it’s scummy.
dodo’s reaction is my thoughts exactly. dodo is baffled that akemi believed psp. and that’s a completely valid thing to be baffled about. akemi should not have believed psp, given how the claims interact with one another. i still don’t know why people scumread dodo.
maid’s posts exist, but they don’t give me a read on them whatsoever. not sure what this means.
wilgy’s gimmick reads upon entering the thread read as >rand v, because a wolf probably wouldn’t want the possible negative attention from them at this point of the game. this is a thin read, though.
i also like the fact that wilgy agrees with me about dodo.
some of maid’s posts look a bit artificial, others don’t really make me scumread them. i know this is like, the third time i’m talking about maid and not making an alignment read, but their posts are so… boring. not so boring that they are mafia, but not good enough to deserve a townread.
i really like wilgy’s further posts about dodo. wilgy is town.
my shell trending down a little bit, but not enough to stop being town.
i also really like the posts from wilgy about… my slot. i’m town, so the read is wrong, but i like the thought process behind it and the justification for it. it felt very organic when i was reading it, as opposed to opportunistic or agenda-y.
boringboi666’s posts are… you guessed it. boring!
i actually agree with maid’s point that akemi’s readlist has one strange inconsistency – their mason partner isn’t at the top of the list. i’m assuming it’s because they tried to make people forget about it so mafia wouldn’t kill them? maybe? the alternative is that it’s just fake. i think they genuinely forgot that fuskdall was supposed to be their mason, but i’m not sure if that means the claim’s fake or that they are mafia. not all masons are very chatty with each other, even though akemi and fuskdall have both been active in thread.
“Yeah so I think there are wolves in Nutellaphant and Paprika. Let's vote there!”
Boringboi666. awful post for multiple reasons, the most important of them all being the fact that they create a random poe of two people and encourage town to vote there. feels like agenda. i wouldn’t even be surprised if one of their partners was in that group, should they be mafia.
still no read on quokka, not sure where people are getting their townreads on quokka from.
i actually dislike paprika’s #423, feels more like busywork rather than actual solving. i also think paprika’s tming martin town if paprika’s mafia, particularly due to their response to martin’s next few posts.
i actually like quokka’s posts on page 10 because they read as sufficiently pure. they are also correctly preventing my slot from being misdabbed, so i’m probably a bit biased here.
reading this eod, i don’t really understand the wagon on my slot. it doesn’t look like anyone has specific or even good reasons to vote there. quokka is correctly defending us and only wilgy ever shared an actual wolfcase. everyone else just kinda nodded and moved along. from my perspective, it looks like wolves piled on the misdab wagon because of wilgy’s case, which makes wilgy even more likely to be town.
the boringboi cfd also felt super wrong. it was so random, and everybody piled on it with little to no resistance other than from paprika. if boringboi’s mafia then the wolves probably have close to 0 way in the thread or are super bussy, otherwise this kind of thing simply doesn’t happen. paprika’s defense does feel a bit fishy though. it’s like they panicked about their buddy being wagoned and did their best to stop it.
food for thought.
it’s page 12 and i still don’t understand why martin’s scumreading my slot.
oh, boringboi flipped town. disregard my read on paprika’s defense, then.
and dodo is nightkilled town. expected. i actually think the nightkill makes the dodo pushers look better. if the dodo pushers were mafia, they would just not kill dodo and keep them alive as a misdab option. it’s always possible they changed their mind, but i find that unlikely.
i’m moving maid to my scumreads, because me not having a read on them by the end of day 1 is a bad sign.
this is my current list. some of this stuff is probably wrong, but hopefully at least the townreads are good.

Town:
wilgy (i townread this over the mason claims. i think this is the most villagery player in the game)
akemi homura (the more i think about it, the more the mason claim seems fake to me given the things akemi has done this game. i’m still townreading her and fuskdall independently from the mason claim, but that does trouble me.)
fuskdall (noting that this and akemi did not play like a mason pair whatsoever, or at least i did not get the impression that they did. they are independently towny though.)
dodo

quokka
null:
my shell (i don’t really know what to think after the eod. i think their posts have been somewhat underwhelming)

martin (not sure where paprika is seeing “obvious town” here honestly)
not town (unordered):
maid
psp
paprika
I finally read this (I leave it for this late hour, when everyone is asleep and it's a good silence)

First of all, my impression of progression - it's NAI
Second, reading the day 1 without checking who is dead and what roles are flipped affects the accuracy of the reads, what kind of villager do that?

About the read for me: am I mafia because I'm boring?
Regarding the mason's claim, I said it was wrong to claim. Especially in a game like this where you don't really know who's who.
And my resistance to having full confidence in the mason's claim is that they could act more responsibly and be here in Eod, at least one of them, speaking openly about their reads, from each one and their consensus reads, and that didn't happen. They are so scared of death that they are now a weak presence.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Next thing everyone will be claiming Joat :faint:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

what do you make of nutella's content outside of that theory?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:37 am Second, reading the day 1 without checking who is dead and what roles are flipped affects the accuracy of the reads, what kind of villager do that?
I personally don't agree, think it is productive to get the natural ideas of what you would think at the time without later biased knowledge
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

can't see a townie doing a thing =/= scummy thing to do
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:38 am what do you make of nutella's content outside of that theory?
The wall is hard to assess as a whole, is a lot of observations that is mostly NAI I think, maybe some things I can see as villagery but my feeling is the content is within both alignment ranges and I already thought the slot was >rand wolf yesterday
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:36 am paprika, who gave you towncred?
This is weird post tbh.

What is your read of Paprika @PonySparkPrime

I looked briefly in your iso and you seemed to SR him on Day 1 and backed down and now this hedgeish approach

Getting feeling you can be w/w honestly.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

role madness means everyone has a pr, no?

why does pap think there's vt's in the game
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Especially if you say you are vt to shield him from my above post if it is true after all could be a teammate tactic
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:44 am role madness means everyone has a pr, no?

why does pap think there's vt's in the game
Well never mind thought you were pushign back against my point but now you agree he may have slipped there?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:44 am
PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:36 am paprika, who gave you towncred?
This is weird post tbh.

What is your read of Paprika @PonySparkPrime

I looked briefly in your iso and you seemed to SR him on Day 1 and backed down and now this hedgeish approach

Getting feeling you can be w/w honestly.
I find their behavior scummy. I don't know why they think their towncred is slipping, I don't think they had any in the first place
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Is some possibility he is town and simply did not think there were many more PRs but is how i interpreted setup especially with the RP Bonuses
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

[VOTE: paprika] aubergine
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

what kinda monster role is a cop, mason, and vt

it's literally impossible!
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

apparently my role jokes are ahead of their times
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Feeling better about this honestly I backed off from thinking he/dodo contained wolf and didnt jump on him when dodo flipped v simply because his eod was very villagery i thought but now am reconsidering and think it was in wolf range and he was trying to get in good thread position.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Now I am voting with Nutellaphant , am going to parody myself and say now there is 1 wolf in paprika and nutellaphant. Hope I won't choose wrong again :fist:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Paprika wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:06 am @Maid
Pink - How do you know Nutphant is a miss?
Both were misses,
in my opinion, because
2) @Quokka mentioned how nutella was going to be a miss because the EoD was not active enough so means that werewolves were comfortable with the bw on nutella
--------------------------
Purple - I didn't think at this, did you?
or no nutella was the one that pointed it out, lol i mixed up the person who accused me. oops sorry
@nutellaphant (cough)
I see you bring again the post from Quokka, I had a similar idea but I was ignored, although something is wrong with Nutellaphant and I want to figure out what.

Did you mix me up with Nutphant? How come? :disappoint:
PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 am *intentionally mind you. that seems to be the part you think is worse
I saw wolves doing this, faking the progressive approach is a good tactic and I think a civvie would check the flips first, read the alignments out of pure curiosity and judge the whole day based on the 2 alignments for whom the information is certain.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:28 am
MartinWP69 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:33 am
PonySparkPrime wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:38 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:14 pm [VOTE: TurnstilePlatinum] aubergine
eh, i dont like your vote, since it's one of two posts you've made today
Would you like it more if I had three posts?
yup, thats the stuff
I don’t believe you when you say you don’t like my vote.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Village
Maid
Martin
Fuskdall
Nurse Wilgy

Null
Akemi
Quokka

Wolf
Nutellaphant
Pony Stark
Paprika

Paprika and Nut probably not w/w, think paprika/pony likely combo with someone in the Null pile perhaps.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:39 am
Maid wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:37 am Second, reading the day 1 without checking who is dead and what roles are flipped affects the accuracy of the reads, what kind of villager do that?
I personally don't agree, think it is productive to get the natural ideas of what you would think at the time without later biased knowledge
I see it as useless, ignoring the flips when you can check behaviour towards these slots and/or what they posted is not good enough, especially in Dodo's case who protected someone and is hard to observe whom, but if you read the day with the info of them being BG you may have a better perspective, right?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:00 am
I see it as useless, ignoring the flips when you can check behaviour towards these slots and/or what they posted is not good enough, especially in Dodo's case who protected someone and is hard to observe whom, but if you read the day with the info of them being BG you may have a better perspective, right?
Yes but can always read back and get that perspective later as does everyone else, when you are new to game is nice to have unbiased perspective like everyone else did at the time.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

[VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:02 am
Yes but can always read back and get that perspective later as does everyone else, when you are new to game is nice to have unbiased perspective like everyone else did at the time.
So do you think it's a townie approach?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:19 am
My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:02 am
So do you think it's a townie approach?
Yes at worst is NAi and wolf could fake not knowing results but can be a village approach
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Maid »

Dodo saved someone and they're dead.
Iso hopefully shows who the TRs are and who the SRs are
What I'm sure of is that Dodo's SRs weren't saved.
This is an important clue fmpov
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:21 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:13 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:59 pm im just waiting for dodo's real reads
i don't think dodo is that scummy
Hold on.

How would you know if dodo is usually scummy or not? Nobody knows each other's real identities. Are you slipping that you know dodo's real identity because she told you in your mafia chat together?
this is an odd take.

here is where i am at

paprika/t
Quokka/m
Alison/t
1337/ n
Boringboi/n
nutella/bff/n
Martín/n
PSP/n
My shell/n
Maid/ t
Wilgy/ n
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:43 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:39 pm I would like to figure out if 1337's miller claim was roleplay or serious, so I am reviewing the games they linked to for their meta (though there are only two games and they are both on The Syndicate, but I do believe 1612 is an experienced player in other communities).

It does not look like 1612 has ever claimed miller in a previous game, or at least not in either of the ones they provided for this game. Furthermore, they never claim to be new to mafia, only new to The Syndicate. Thus, it is unlikely that 1337 is roleplaying when they say that they are new or that they are a miller.

But that got me wondering if anyone here is new. I thought Made was new, but they linked to games from as far back as 2014, so it appears they are an experienced player returning from a long absence. Duskfall's earliest linked game is from April of this year, but he looks like a confident and skilled player in each of those games. Therefore I think Duskfall is also not an inexperienced player. There is nobody in this game who would qualify as "new" or "inexperienced", but I am at a loss as to why anyone would want to roleplay as a noob when they are experienced and their sockpuppet character is too. It is baffling behavior, but for now I feel it is NAI.
we really are play with a martin :haha:

Martín /t
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:19 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:16 pm
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:15 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:14 pm Dodo feels like they are looking for a place to push, pony is not that wolfy
you just say you’re voting for me to apply pressure, but pushing is bad?
Please explain how you find wolfy pony's Iso?
he says Martín is bad, then he says nothing for 9 post.

the he votes Martín and P O O F, he’s gone.

that’s weird
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:29 pm
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:21 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:13 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:59 pm im just waiting for dodo's real reads
i don't think dodo is that scummy
Hold on.

How would you know if dodo is usually scummy or not? Nobody knows each other's real identities. Are you slipping that you know dodo's real identity because she told you in your mafia chat together?
this is an odd take.

here is where i am at

paprika/t
Quokka/m
Alison/t
1337/ n
Boringboi/n
nutella/bff/n
Martín/n
PSP/n
My shell/n
Maid/ t
Wilgy/ n
Why do you think I am villager?
i think you are weird. but i ALSO think you are useful too.

i think it’s hard to fake both of those
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:37 pm
-Mafia will be provided with multiple fakeclaims to choose from
i don’t think i can put too much faith into role claims this early.

why is claiming to be mason D0 a good idea...???
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 pm
NurseWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:45 pm
nutellaphant wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:39 pm Vote on me aside, NurseWilgy is sus. They're asking for a case on dodo (who I personally am okay with at the moment), and they're voting for me due to lack of content. They don't know where they're at in the game.
Okay, I'm going to break off from even remotely RP'ing here.

1. ! @ # $ off with that shade.

2. I'm wisely spending my time to figure out if there's any wolves on that wagon, IN ADDITION to trying to defend my town read.

3. You quite cleanly dodge explaining why Dodo is scummy or why you are okay with that vote here.

Also, if you read my recent posts you will know its two-fold reason for voting you.

Actually, lets make it three-fold:

That was an absolutely terrible post.
i will not tolerate such S L A N D E R against my sweet hazel nut spreadalphant. she said she was town on a wednesday, an even numbered wednesday at that!!! scum nutella would never defend me on an odd numbered thursday anyways.

therefore, she is town. period.

my👏 nutellaphant👏 reads👏 are👏 law👏
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:19 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:00 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:29 pm
Paprika wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm oh wait @Quokka , my town read, why do you sus Maid, my town read?
This post gave me a funny feeling
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:32 pm I feel Maid is probably a villager
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:57 pm Paprika was saying weird stuff too i think one of them two is wolf and leaning dodoo now bc I agreed with paprika to more things
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:50 pm I see your vote is on Nutellaphant I could vote there maybe as she did not explain any reads
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:48 pm Tell me who is wolf then?

What do you think about paprika
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:32 pm For me I feel dodo does not really believe in any of her reads

Also she had odd interaction with paprika. I think one of them is probably wolf

My Shell is all over the place. Why's this town?
i don't know how i feel about this. the nutellaphant to paprika to dodobird pivot feels kinda weird, but in a town way
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:22 pm i think fuskdall is town
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:23 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:21 pm People, please talk to me about Made.
i think he is town
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:29 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:25 pm
Boringboi666 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:24 pm Nvm no longer feel good about Paprika. Could vote there but then I'd run out of seasoning.
I think that's you tbh and if it is you then I think you should reassess your read
i didn't like his reaction to the Quokka's line of questioning. overly defensive imo.

quokka's line of question did get me on the wagon and i am town...so maybe it was warrented lol
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:31 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:24 pm
i think he is town
Are you on board with killing nutella?
i am not willing to sacrifice my nutella at this point, no.
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm
Boringboi666 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:32 pm
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:31 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:24 pm
i think he is town
Are you on board with killing nutella?
i am not willing to sacrifice my nutella at this point, no.
y?
i could never betray family :pout:

(and there's more potential elsewhere imo)
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:46 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 pm TSP has perfectly matched tspprime's town meta. That means they look scummy and haven't done anything but I want to give them for the martin read (/because I don't think it's wrong/)
okay. i am changing my vote to a tsp of [VOTE: paprika] aubergine

what does everyone think of the Quokka???
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:48 pm
nutellaphant wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:39 pm Vote on me aside, NurseWilgy is sus. They're asking for a case on dodo (who I personally am okay with at the moment), and they're voting for me due to lack of content. They don't know where they're at in the game.
actually wait.... :huh:

this is weird. nutellaphant, why are you being weird?
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:52 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:48 pm
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:46 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 pm TSP has perfectly matched tspprime's town meta. That means they look scummy and haven't done anything but I want to give them for the martin read (/because I don't think it's wrong/)
okay. i am changing my vote to a tsp of [VOTE: paprika] aubergine

what does everyone think of the Quokka???
Why Paprika over My Shell?
idk what dunyaprime would do here, but i feel like my shells reason to vote for me makes sense from their pov

My Shells is WRONG...but they're wrong in a way that makes sense lol
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm
Maid wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:49 pm I think the Nutphant wagon is too big and I don't feel good about it.
Although with their contribution to the game I don't have much help reading the slot.
I like everyone on nutella.
i do too i think.
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm
Yeah guys this seems pretty towny.
If this flips blue, I accept all the town credit. Actually can we not flip Nutella today. There was someone else townreading nutella i think it was @dodo.
I don't think I can manage a pivot because its close to EoD but I'm feeling pretty sure this flips blue, dodo wya help the nutella out
what no it's not it doesn't seem towny at all
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:46 pm y'know what? let's have some fun :grin:

i think My Shell is town
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:47 pm akemi's votes are super weird. back to nutellaphant? really???
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:50 pm
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:48 pm
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:46 pm y'know what? let's have some fun :grin:

i think My Shell is town
You thought nutellaphant was town too right? Who do you think is wolf then?
right now, paprika, akemi, and maybe you?

things are moving fast i'm dizzy
Now I have to sleep, do not hesitate to express your ideas, I will continue later
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Fuskdall »

vote: tsp
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by nutellaphant »

i decided to read everything page by page because I figured that was the normal approach. simple as that.
I like my shell today.
possibly biased, because they are defending me.

I don't hate maid's push on me.
I think martin's vote on me is once again opportunistic, though. not sure where it's coming from.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by nutellaphant »

i'd solve more today if i had more time. did I forget about 1337 or whatever the numbers are? i scumread them still.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:36 pm Nutella made notes before reading up to flips and typed her reaction to dodo being killed but did not acknowledge bodyguard reveal. She has dodo but not 1337 in summary list.

May be crazy theory but if she came in as wolf she may know original kill target but maybe tried to fake natural reaction to dodo dying and purposely analyze if it was mafia intended target and realizing bodyguard thing later. Can be real town POV but felt weird I feel experienced players notice implications of bodyguard dying especially when they were not a common town read player.

Also this may be silly to tie in 1337 bc not sure they would be likely target but is on mind.
Fucking namekills amirite?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Paprika »

nutellaphant wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:18 am i decided to read everything page by page because I figured that was the normal approach. simple as that.
I like my shell today.
possibly biased, because they are defending me.

I don't hate maid's push on me.
I think martin's vote on me is once again opportunistic, though. not sure where it's coming from.
wahtttt nooo, im the one defending you, my shell is not your shell, they want you goneee
:disappoint:
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

1337 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:53 am

Fucking namekills amirite?
hello town miller, shame you didn't win the RP award...
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

In a closed setup, town Miller is more powerful than vanilla town. Discuss.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

(I say in a closed setup because in an open setup it’s obviously true)
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

more powerful for werewolves or more powerful for town?
i'd say its more powerful for ww since we don't have that confirmed info of miller existing right?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

fuskdall seems so lax, haha
i want to read that as town but i don't know if i should
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

My Shell wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:56 am Village
Maid
Martin
Fuskdall
Nurse Wilgy

Null
Akemi
Quokka

Wolf
Nutellaphant
Pony Stark
Paprika

Paprika and Nut probably not w/w, think paprika/pony likely combo with someone in the Null pile perhaps.
Townread me though
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

nutellaphant wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:19 am i'd solve more today if i had more time. did I forget about 1337 or whatever the numbers are? i scumread them still.
This is actually funny to me for reasons I cannot air
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Paprika wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:32 pm fuskdall seems so lax, haha
On the contrary, this game makes me feel tense. But my general impression is that DuskPrime seems to be fairly laid back and so I will do the same.
And vote for TSP for exhibiting no demonstration of thought.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

The triple vote on Sloonei is alarming tbh
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

This four wagon formation bothers me, I don't have confidence today is a hit either due to that. Between the four I would rather nutellaphant because of yesterday and the fact that their entrance was unreadable. I don't understand why they are suspecting Martin either.

[VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine
To be recycled
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 47

Post by NurseWilgy »

Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:44 pm
NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:50 pm
Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:05 am I didn't even ask you but you answered anyways, ooh I like that I think. Thought you were a werewolf to be honest but we'll see. I feel like your reads on dodo was TMI and that you were pushing Nutella for no reason besides lack of content. I asked because Maid behaved strangely during the EoD and I did not like it either, I agree. I was hoping Akemi or Martin could take a look through but thank you for answering.
I think my gut scum-read on paprika is mostly a pet conspiracy theory at this point.

I'm judging this a towny post/reaction to me, all things considered.

Though I do wonder where they thought I was pushing Nutella for lack of content.
But then again, that's the words coming out of past-nutella rather than a push from you, who I townread from the little content they gave (wack reasons for it though).
And good news, nutella is now townreading you which I think looks good for them.

Why were you voting Nutella though Nurse? I think this is a waste of time question since I am probably leaning more town for you now but yeah, lack of content vote seems soooo easy which is why I agreed with nutella that you were scum for doing it.
Yeah, that's past nutella's words not mine.

I never said that it was true that I was pushing her for lack of content; I said for her to !@#$ off with her shading there. Furthermore, I specifically said, in my response to that, that a past post of mine had a two-fold answer (See here):
NurseWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:54 pm I'm also voting nutellaphant out of my trust for Fuskdall so far, and that I wish to prevent a Dodo wagon.
THIS is not a push due to lack of content. The fact they even brought that up as "a push due to lack of content" looked self-conscious. As for whether that was scummy self-consciousness or tangentially related to uh a certain event on D2, we'll never know and I don't want to dance around that subject as that may be toeing the line.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

There may be roles that are effectively VT via having a very low-utility ability.

After all, this is a
tutuu wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:48 pm Closed Setup Low Power Role Madness

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Maid wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:21 pm
NurseWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:09 pm
Maid wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:24 am
nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:05 am forgot to remove dodo from my d1 reads.
When did you make the reads list? :suspish:
nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:05 am i made the readlist as i went and i updated it as my thoughts changed
Maid wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:59 pm I didn't have much time to analyze the game, but I had a question, and Nutellaphant's answer is not what I expected from a villager.
This looks like the definition of a playstyle difference, possibly NAI.
Derp clear for Nutphant is denied, other than that, I have no problem with playstyle.
Its not necessarily a derp clear that I was suggesting.

If I were to personally catch up a whole day phase that I missed then I would have done the same thing as they did, though I don't know if I would format it like they did or put all of my thoughts out there.

Reason being, if it is a miselimination then I would like to know if I felt they were suspicious as well; that way perhaps I could gauge as to whether how plausibly I feel that there were villagers on that wagon or not.

Having TMI on a flip because I read their flip might bias me to think their villageriness was more obvious, and thus make it seem like the people pushing her (villager or not) seem scummier then I actually would have if I had read the flip after catching up.

ImageImageImage
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Paprika wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:32 pm fuskdall seems so lax, haha
Fuskdall is town.

Return to “Previous Rackets”