No yeet
No votes

Total votes: 4
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 4

Post by Fuskdall »

My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:37 pm I am very sorry everyone I messed up and did not actually have another shot last night. I will understand if you do not trust me now but I simply missed a detail in my role and due to how it works I did not actually get another shot :( Is very disappointing, from Nutella flip I would have liked to try and get another one but I could not :(

I would have gone for Pony or Fuskdal probably think they are most likely Nutella teammates and will be voting [VOTE: Fuskdall] aubergine for now
Hello this is absolutely absurd and we’re spending zero seconds entertaining this
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:50 pm
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:37 pm I am very sorry everyone I messed up and did not actually have another shot last night. I will understand if you do not trust me now but I simply missed a detail in my role and due to how it works I did not actually get another shot :( Is very disappointing, from Nutella flip I would have liked to try and get another one but I could not :(

I would have gone for Pony or Fuskdal probably think they are most likely Nutella teammates and will be voting [VOTE: Fuskdall] aubergine for now
Hello this is absolutely absurd and we’re spending zero seconds entertaining this
I could have just claimed I was blocked or something, I don't care, I am telling you truth it is up to you to believe it but I think you are wolf and want to paint me worst :shrug:
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I don’t care about the fact that you misread your role. I care that you think I’m a wolf. I don’t know how the argument follows, given that I chopped Nutella and have been nothing but towny. Any rational view of the game state thus far suggests that I am the most towny person left in it.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Then who is wolf
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I wouldn't say so, 1337 might actually be the towniest person here paradoxically enough.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:52 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:50 pm

I could have just claimed I was blocked or something, I don't care, I am telling you truth it is up to you to believe it but I think you are wolf and want to paint me worst :shrug:
I don't think you can claim blocked, since at the start it says roles cannot double target, however I still trust you because your vigilante claim was confident and early, and you are right that you were the most active solving early Day 2. I trust 1337 slightly more than you because it's clear the mafia bussed nutellaphant and 1337 wasn't going with the agenda, the way they acted near EOD is pulling suspicion and attention on them for no reason if they are maf, could be a mind game but I don't think so.
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

Martin was lock town because of the vote on Nutphant who made equal wagons at end of day 2, and I will check his Poe to find why was he killed. I know it is Wifom, but it's not always like this.

@My Shell explain your case on Fusk please.

I will not say that Nutphant was not bussed in the first 2 days, because yesterday it's obvious she was so Akemi is still suspicious for her TMI-like read for Nutphant, and I need to reread to check this.

I am glad the day is longer, I wish for everyone, no matter if they celebrates it or not, to have a

Merry Christmas!!!! 🎄🎅🎁⛄😁
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:28 am I wouldn't say so, 1337 might actually be the towniest person here paradoxically enough.
I don't think this works like this, for me they had a NAI end of day.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

What makes you say that? If the maf team was bussing nutella, wouldn't 1337 go along rather than make himself look bad by defending her?
To be recycled
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Eh, 1612 might have been forced into the EOD. It’s WIFOM. But I think 1612 is very towny on account of other reasons
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:43 am Martin was lock town because of the vote on Nutphant who made equal wagons at end of day 2, and I will check his Poe to find why was he killed. I know it is Wifom, but it's not always like this.

I will not say that Nutphant was not bussed in the first 2 days, because yesterday it's obvious she was so Akemi is still suspicious for her TMI-like read for Nutphant, and I need to reread to check this.

I am glad the day is longer, I wish for everyone, no matter if they celebrates it or not, to have a

Few things, the mason thing with Akemi and neither dying suggests one is wolf imo, they knew claim was fake anyway. Akemi had some more specific reasoning for Fusk being Nut's teammate as well, a d besides for me is largely PoE at this point only a few people are in my pool to be last wolves and Fusk/pony make sense to me, can see side chance of quokka or even Akemi herself but think Fusk is more likely of the two rn. Could go for pony first as he may be a more confidently poe'd slot and seems like a wolf in p much all worlds to me, his iso has nothing going for it and smells very much like how a wolf would be engaging with the thread.

[VOTE: pony stark] aubergine
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Fusk voting there I must decide if I think he is bussing but either way feel this is safer bet for today
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Quokka clearing 1337 makes me feel good, and quokka had some towny stuff yesterday as well.

My ordering of town to wolf is at about this

Maid

Quokka

Akemi
Fusk

Pony
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:28 am I wouldn't say so, 1337 might actually be the towniest person here paradoxically enough.
Think I'm pretty much thread cleared at this point, I'll take what I can get can't wait to carry f3
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:05 am Eh, 1612 might have been forced into the EOD. It’s WIFOM. But I think 1612 is very towny on account of other reasons
Is this a meta read uwu
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

1337 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:08 am
Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:05 am Eh, 1612 might have been forced into the EOD. It’s WIFOM. But I think 1612 is very towny on account of other reasons
Is this a meta read uwu
One I’m pretty proud of tbh but I’m also a little less stable about it given the situation
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:28 am
Is this a meta read uwu
One I’m pretty proud of tbh but I’m also a little less stable about it given the situation
Odds are the read is ineffective and you fell head first into a correct read but ok
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:43 am Martin was lock town because of the vote on Nutphant who made equal wagons at end of day 2, and I will check his Poe to find why was he killed. I know it is Wifom, but it's not always like this.

You said you were going to read Martin's posts to try to determine your conclusions, what do you think?
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Is this a meta read uwu
:huh:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:24 am

You said you were going to read Martin's posts to try to determine your conclusions, what do you think?
I think Christmas is not mafia friendly.
Imma do it later though and share ideas
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

roleblocked NK == failed and usesd shot?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

lol
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:13 am I don’t care about the fact that you misread your role. I care that you think I’m a wolf. I don’t know how the argument follows, given that I chopped Nutella and have been nothing but towny. Any rational view of the game state thus far suggests that I am the most towny person left in it.
your argument of "i have been townie, thus the only rational view is i'm town" isn't any better
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

My Shell is going on the naughty list. They keep promising us a vig kill and but we keep getting coal.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 3

Post by Maid »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 pm Let’s all entertain a Fuskdall tinfoil.
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:28 pm Quokka feels town now.

I still think their POE is entirely wrong.
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:36 pm Why would Mafia My Shell fake claim vig today?
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:14 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:05 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:54 pm Martin who will you suspect if I am town?
Idk. You?
Well you better start thinking soon because I am.

Currently I think I suspect Maid the most, followed by PSP, followed by you. After some re-reads especially of your long explanation post and the stubborn way you have attacked me, it feels slightly town, not enough to clear you but enough to put you above the other two.
Maid and TopShelfProduct are my two strongest townreads coming out of my adventure last night.
reposting this.

Sometimes the NK is a player who succeed to clear others and help to make a better Poe. Just the first idea I have while reading Martin's last posts.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:40 pm My Shell is going on the naughty list. They keep promising us a vig kill and but we keep getting coal.
This is the players list, the alive and dead, who is in your Poe now, and whom would you shot if you would have a vig shot?
Akemi Homura - best RP day 3
Fuskdall
Maid
My Shell - best RP day 2
PonySparkPrime
Quokka

Boringboi666 - Town Parity Cop, 2 shots, never used, possible bonus: +1 shot
dodo - Town Macho Bodyguard, used, we don't know who was protected, possible bonus: a will
Paprika - Town Dictator, we don't know if he activated ability, possible bonus: mafia will not copy his ability
NurseWilgy - Town Enchantress, crystal ball would show sock puppet real name, if I get correct how this works if the last who had the item is night killed the item get wasted. Possible bonus: the item shows last passer's AI (I see now why was he roleplaying so convincingly)
nutellaphant - Mafia Rolecop, not limited, RP bonus: possibility to check 2 players
MartinWP69 - Town Architect, best RP day 1, 2 shots neighbourizer for 2 different players for one night + next day, I am sure this was used, and I wonder on whom. RP bonus: + 2 shots
Looking at these actions I see how town had a real bad luck by killing parity cop in day 1 and despite Nurse having a very good role playing from my POV, they didn't receive the possibility to show an AI with the crystal ball, while mafia's role cop with unlimited shots looks more powerful. Mafia had the possibility to check 3 players until Nutphant died.

I noted these to come back at them when I need them because posting itt is better than keeping them in my notebook.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:05 am im a cop, maid is green
I need an explanation for this post asap
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

i was covering for the cop on the off chance there was a N0 peek
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

why do you need an explanation
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:07 pm why do you need an explanation
why me?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

These recent posts by Maid have been townie, what does your POE look like Maid?
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:29 pm

roleblocked NK == failed and usesd shot?
What does this mean?
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Is this a meta read uwu
Reading back I am not sure I am a fan of this, the first post looks like they were planning to shade 1337 by saying the EOD was WIFOM, but had to change their tack once me and My Shell townread him, but in a way that leaves the door open to sus him later on.

Fuskdall can you please elaborate about your meta read and why it is less stable now? And how do you know 1337's identity to know their meta?
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:13 pm These recent posts by Maid have been townie, what does your POE look like Maid?
It's a work in progress, I will share everything I have in mind.

The to do list includes wagons of day one and probably day 2 if I have time, and Nutphant 's Iso. '
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:20 pm
Is this a meta read uwu
Reading back I am not sure I am a fan of this, the first post looks like they were planning to shade 1337 by saying the EOD was WIFOM, but had to change their tack once me and My Shell townread him, but in a way that leaves the door open to sus him later on.

Fuskdall can you please elaborate about your meta read and why it is less stable now? And how do you know 1337's identity to know their meta?
I strongly agree wiith this was thinking the same thing.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

At post 500 we had this poll:
dodo 3 23% Voters: 1337, My Shell, PonySparkPrime

My Shell 4 31% Voters: MartinWP69, Maid, Paprika, Quokka

NurseWilgy 1 8% Voters: nutellaphant

nutellaphant 4 31% Voters: Fuskdall, NurseWilgyBoringboi666, Akemi Homura

Paprika 1 8% Voters: dodo
The votes in the thread are until the post 500
Quokka - Maid (p55) > Fusk (p62) > Maid (p99) > Dodo (p155) > MyShell (p465)
Martin - PSP (p65) > Maid (95) > Nutphant (p319) > MyShell (p499)
MyShell - 1337 (p78) > Nurse (p89) > Dodo (p168)
Maid - 1337 (p81) > Unvote (p138) > Akemi (p306) > Unvote (p467) > MyShell (p473)
PSP - Martin (p92) > Paprika (p469)
Akemi - Nutphant (p102) > Dodo (231) > Nutphant (p327)
Dodo - Maid (p142) > Quokka (p190) > TSP (223) > Paprika (p394)
Paprika - Dodo (p165) > MyShell (p423)

The End of day the VC was
Boringboi666 5 38% Voters: My Shell, Quokka, PonySparkPrime, Maid, dodo

dodo 1 8% Voters: 1337

My Shell 1 8% Voters: Paprika

NurseWilgy 1 8% Voters: nutellaphant

nutellaphant 5 38% Voters: Fuskdall, MartinWP69, NurseWilgy, Boringboi666, Akemi Homura
The votes in the thread are until the post 500
Quokka - Maid (p55) > Fusk (p62) > Maid (p99) > Dodo (p155) > MyShell (p465) > Boy (p545)
Martin - PSP (p65) > Maid (95) > Nutphant (p319) > MyShell (p499) > Boy (p541) > Nutphant (p555)
MyShell - 1337 (p78) > Nurse (p89) > Dodo (p168) > Boy (p542)
Maid - 1337 (p81) > Unvote (p138) > Akemi (p306) > Unvote (p467) > MyShell (p473) > Boy (p553)
PSP - Martin (p92) > Paprika (p469) > Dodo (p511) > Boy (p539) >
Dodo - Maid (p142) > Quokka (p190) > TSP (223) > Paprika (p394) > Boy (p556)

Analysis in other post,
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I saw a mistake, it's easy to understand the last votes are for the Eod poll, and I let 'until the post 500'.
Sorry.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Eod 2

Akemi Homura 1 9% Voters: Maid

My Shell 1 9% Voters: Paprika

nutellaphant 3 27% Voters: Akemi Homura, MartinWP69, Quokka

Paprika 4 36% Voters: NurseWilgy, 1337, My Shell, nutellaphant

PonySparkPrime 1 9% Voters: Fuskdall
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I need to think at it.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by Maid »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:06 am it's still possible a wolf pushed on dodo, but i don't think it's a situation where several dodo pushers are mafia and then they decided to nightkill dodo. that doesn't really check out to me.
so, i'm willing to make a bold statement that the dodo pushers contain 1 wolf at most.
Ignoring for now the catching up saga, this post contains or not a slip. If Nut 2 started with the idea to post in antispew mode, I will get drunk with their wine.
Though, I have to read the Iso.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:33 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:40 pm My Shell is going on the naughty list. They keep promising us a vig kill and but we keep getting coal.
This is the players list, the alive and dead, who is in your Poe now, and whom would you shot if you would have a vig shot?
Akemi Homura - best RP day 3
Fuskdall
Maid
My Shell - best RP day 2
PonySparkPrime
Quokka

Boringboi666 - Town Parity Cop, 2 shots, never used, possible bonus: +1 shot
dodo - Town Macho Bodyguard, used, we don't know who was protected, possible bonus: a will
Paprika - Town Dictator, we don't know if he activated ability, possible bonus: mafia will not copy his ability
NurseWilgy - Town Enchantress, crystal ball would show sock puppet real name, if I get correct how this works if the last who had the item is night killed the item get wasted. Possible bonus: the item shows last passer's AI (I see now why was he roleplaying so convincingly)
nutellaphant - Mafia Rolecop, not limited, RP bonus: possibility to check 2 players
MartinWP69 - Town Architect, best RP day 1, 2 shots neighbourizer for 2 different players for one night + next day, I am sure this was used, and I wonder on whom. RP bonus: + 2 shots
Looking at these actions I see how town had a real bad luck by killing parity cop in day 1 and despite Nurse having a very good role playing from my POV, they didn't receive the possibility to show an AI with the crystal ball, while mafia's role cop with unlimited shots looks more powerful. Mafia had the possibility to check 3 players until Nutphant died.

I noted these to come back at them when I need them because posting itt is better than keeping them in my notebook.
@PonySparkPrime please answer at this post
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

My Shell wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:20 pm
Is this a meta read uwu

I strongly agree wiith this was thinking the same thing.
“Dusk changed his mind midpost”
It’s not stable because I’m not sure I’m right for the second question
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

“Dusk planned to make a post shading 1612, but halfway through that plan decided against it, and spent the rest of the post saying that he thought 1612 was top town”
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Can you elaborate on your meta read then?
To be recycled
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

No.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

...why bring it up then? I don't understand what you are going for here
To be recycled
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 pm ...why bring it up then? I don't understand what you are going for here
I didn’t bring it up, did I
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 pm
Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 pm ...why bring it up then? I don't understand what you are going for here
I didn’t bring it up, did I
Mornin'

Have you ever tried to RP as Dusk? I'm just curious.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:34 pm Quokka - Maid (p55) > Fusk (p62) > Maid (p99) > Dodo (p155) > MyShell (p465)
Martin - PSP (p65) > Maid (95) > Nutphant (p319) > MyShell (p499)
MyShell - 1337 (p78) > Nurse (p89) > Dodo (p168)
Maid - 1337 (p81) > Unvote (p138) > Akemi (p306) > Unvote (p467) > MyShell (p473)
PSP - Martin (p92) > Paprika (p469)
Dodo - Maid (p142) > Quokka (p190) > TSP (223) > Paprika (p394)

MyShell's wagon had 3 villagers, 2 flipped confirmed, and myself. Quokka left Dodo's wagon to follow Paprika, I don't think a wolf would left a wagon of 3 to join a new formed wagon who could maybe not get traction so soon, I think maybe Quokka is villager too.
Quokka's post has an entire reasoning behind the change of the vote, who looks like an actual thought.
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:30 pm I think I'm less sus of dodo now. She would probably just vote nutellaphant if she was scum, unless they're W/W, but the wagons wouldn't be this stagnant if they're W/W.

My Shell has copped a lot of suspicion, but nobody seems willing to vote there. So ima do this and see what happens.

[VOTE: My Shell] aubergine

This wagon was very volatile and sensitive at thread's changes, and
Paprika was the only one who remained on MyShell, but a new wagon was formed on Boy
Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:34 pm The votes in the thread are until the post 500Eod
Quokka - Maid (p55) > Fusk (p62) > Maid (p99) > Dodo (p155) > MyShell (p465) > Boy (p545)
Martin - PSP (p65) > Maid (95) > Nutphant (p319) > MyShell (p499) > Boy (p541) > Nutphant (p555)
MyShell - 1337 (p78) > Nurse (p89) > Dodo (p168) > Boy (p542)
Maid - 1337 (p81) > Unvote (p138) > Akemi (p306) > Unvote (p467) > MyShell (p473) > Boy (p553)
PSP - Martin (p92) > Paprika (p469) > Dodo (p511) > Boy (p539)
Dodo - Maid (p142) > Quokka (p190) > TSP (223) > Paprika (p394) > Boy (p556)
Boy's wagon:
- started by PSP in post 539,
- immediatly received Martin from MyShell's wagon/p541,
- MyShell from Dodo's wagon/p542,
- Quokka /p545,
- Maid /p553 both from MyShell's wagon, the wagon on Boy became a 5 players wagon, but Martin switched in p555 to Nut, making it at 4.
- the one who tied the wagons were Dodo, at least in the tread's votes, because I know I saw Nut's wagon at 2 votes difference from Boy's, one from Boy's wagon made a double switch and I wish to know who.
While PSP searched for the best vote, so at least this is my impression, MyShell didn't even try to self press into Nut when she had a tied wagon with her, but joined the CFD on Boy. Her vote on Dodo was frozen for a big part of day one.
From all the Eod 1 voting behaviours, MyShell's looks very scummy.

Possible bussing in day 1 are just Akemi or Fusk, but 2 NKs from that wagon means maybe scum are off that wagon.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Maid »

Reading this Iso, still working
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:50 pm I see your vote is on Nutellaphant I could vote there maybe as she did not explain any reads
She never voted Nut in day 1 :suspish:
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:18 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:15 pm
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:13 pm The quoted paprika post there calling out a tr on another tr was one I couldn't figure out
What are your actual reads My Shell?
Maid martin and you most town

Nurse towny

Dodo and nutella lean wolf

Others unsure
I know I didn't deserve the TR, and the idea she knew who I am is too shallow to justify the read.
My Shell wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 pm Still think nutella was maybe saved shoudl we vote there again
but she didn't really take a real stance by voting herself
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:47 am
Paprika wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:14 am MyShell I shan't death-tunnel you and keep open-minded. But I just want to say that your logs at EoD seemed so Self-Preservation. Can you just read over them one more time? You can see that your iso logs have not mentioned any scumcase, not even a little reasoning, on either Boring or Nutella. Also, you said one werewolf was between me and dodo but at least you gave a read for that when you thought I was scummy.

What was your read on Nutella and why, they only have 9 logs so it seems like a rather easy push. I want to hear some good scam cases for at least 2 people or I think I'd vote for you today.

@nutellaphant got a read on the situation? It was a pretty spicy EoD for you, wasn't it?
Self Preservation is what Town should do is not scummy. I know my own role so that informs vote at Eod as it is any good villager's responsibility to increase likelyhood of eliminating wolf.

I gave reasons for both Nutella and Boring clearly you have not read my Iso, it is there if you look. I thought they were not explaining their thought processes and looked to be coasting along without real solving mindset.
Self preservation would mean a vote on Nut at tied wagons, right?
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:51 pm
nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:29 pm disregard my statement about dodo dying clearing people, it actually doesn't matter whatsoever in this case.
i don't really have the time to case paprika right now, but i think the slot is mafia. the towniest thing about it is the fact they defended a flipped villager yesterday, but I don't think it goes beyond white-knighting and into the "v defending v" territory.
I am interested to hear this view on paprika
this seems w/w :dark:
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:37 pm
Maid wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:35 pm
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:24 pm I voted boring wagon bc it felt right in the moment as they had a very wolfy pop in. But kind of regret the choice since maybe Nut was being saved.
What read you had for Nutphant before Eod?
Had light wolf read but was not my preference over dodo, felt around equal between nutella and boring boi.
a continuous evasion from voting Nut, this is the shortest conclusion I have now.

[VOTE: MyShell] aubergine

Return to “Previous Rackets”