Total votes: 15
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by KZA »

I didn't know TSP, Rey, or Enrique were even playing until just now so I don't really care for any of those as votes
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

what is jimmyjagged
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:58 pm this is not going well for TSP's desire to earn 2021 MVP
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:58 pm Quas is in this game !?!
These are his last 2 posts. :charlieblackmon:
@TonyStarkPrime wassup?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:11 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:57 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm 112 open claiming suggests that he is open to aligning with civilians, but there is the possibility that 112 is actually just another wolf hiding under that guise.
Well Quas confirmed 112 is the lost wolf

So unless they're both normal wolves trying some ridiculous gambit we can probably trust that lol
KZA is ToWn!
We should be lovers, if you die I want to die also. I really like how smart you are, no one else sees the game like we do.
yes
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

lhf = low hanging fruit = people that are easy to eliminate
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:05 pm
Impressed I am not.
I didnt post it to impress you hotshot.
reywaS wrote:
Out of practice meaning not jumping in head first and obsessively reading 2200 posts. It’s not an easy thing to do. It took me a while to get into the flow of the game. I won’t apologize for it. If you want to lunch me because I didn’t post enough for your liking so be it. It’s dumb but whatever.

I agree and glad you said a lynch of me would be low effort. Nobody be puttin any effort to make a case cuz there don’t be one there to make.

An out of practice scum me would probably be super nervous to say anything at all. JS I don’t like letting teammates down.
I'm not asking for an apology and im not voting you for low volume, im voting you for for the lack of quality of your few posts aka fluff. You can be a low poster that contribute to game solving but you have not done so.

I never said yeeting you would be low effort, im calling YOU a low effort player.

Well, it feels you've been super nervous to say much at all but you had to because a wagon formed on you.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Let's Have Fun
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm I didn't know TSP, Rey, or Enrique were even playing until just now so I don't really care for any of those as votes
Rey has been a hot topic of discussion, I'm not sure how you've missed that entirely
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Lemon Herb Fresh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I feel like I've provided the specific reason rey is sus a bazillion times and a lot of people including him are ignoring that and just assuming "oh he's a low/fluff poster" no it is specifically because of his early spontaneous vague scumread of 112 because mafia knew about her and may have focused on her more
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:20 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:18 pm I remember someone said (Nutella but i am not 100% sure) that TSP is lhf
Why is he considered lhf?
he has only 14 posts and I don't remember any content in them. He's second lowest to enrique with 5
I am not expert in reading TSP, is this AI?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Especially since rey hasn't played in a while and I'd think he'd be more likely to narrow his focus to players he knows a bit more, the fact that his first read was on a stranger to him means he noticed her in particular, if he gives a more real explanation of what posts from her stood out to him over the rest of the thread it might be real but I think it's more likely he was already aware of her being LW and thus paying attention to her
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:33 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:18 pm I remember someone said (Nutella but i am not 100% sure) that TSP is lhf
he has only 14 posts and I don't remember any content in them. He's second lowest to enrique with 5
I'd say he's usually more active as town, it's a big game so he may not have found footing but I'd expect some more spam/spontaneous takes from a town tsp and he may be more timid with a scum rand but hard to say for sure if it's ai yet
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:34 pm Especially since rey hasn't played in a while and I'd think he'd be more likely to narrow his focus to players he knows a bit more, the fact that his first read was on a stranger to him means he noticed her in particular, if he gives a more real explanation of what posts from her stood out to him over the rest of the thread it might be real but I think it's more likely he was already aware of her being LW and thus paying attention to her
I understand this logic, makes sense.
I think the wagon is big enough atm and other players need scrutiny as well.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:28 pm I feel like I've provided the specific reason rey is sus a bazillion times and a lot of people including him are ignoring that and just assuming "oh he's a low/fluff poster" no it is specifically because of his early spontaneous vague scumread of 112 because mafia knew about her and may have focused on her more
i would also appreciate this focus from rey, possibly more than just catching up.

fluff posting is what makes him cool and interesting and has nothing to do with anything important
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:33 pm
I'd say he's usually more active as town, it's a big game so he may not have found footing but I'd expect some more spam/spontaneous takes from a town tsp and he may be more timid with a scum rand but hard to say for sure if it's ai yet
TonyStarkPrime
7%
Voters: Marmot, Master Radishes

This is his wagon, i will go there too

[VOTE: TSP ] aubergine

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by reywaS »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm Rey didn't really explain what he found sus in 112 still. I think the fact that 112 is the name that stood out to him early makes him >>rand likely to be mafia
It was a early game read based on a feeling. I did already explain this.

Nutella you are just wrong...as in not correct. I am a
Spider-Man. There’s is no cap in my rap. I’m in a zero ball cappin mode for one simple reason. I am on the side of the good.

With great power comes great responsibility. You should remember that when get a lynch train going.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm Rey didn't really explain what he found sus in 112 still. I think the fact that 112 is the name that stood out to him early makes him >>rand likely to be mafia

Spider-Man. There’s is no cap in my rap. I’m in a zero ball cappin mode for one simple reason. I am on the side of the good.

With great power comes great responsibility. You should remember that when get a lynch train going.
Still not an explanation. Quote the posts you found sus at the least
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 421

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

im awake sup
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm
Impressed I am not.
reywaS wrote:
Out of practice meaning not jumping in head first and obsessively reading 2200 posts. It’s not an easy thing to do. It took me a while to get into the flow of the game. I won’t apologize for it. If you want to lunch me because I didn’t post enough for your liking so be it. It’s dumb but whatever.

I agree and glad you said a lynch of me would be low effort. Nobody be puttin any effort to make a case cuz there don’t be one there to make.

An out of practice scum me would probably be super nervous to say anything at all. JS I don’t like letting teammates down.
I'm not asking for an apology and im not voting you for low volume, im voting you for for the lack of quality of your few posts aka fluff. You can be a low poster that contribute to game solving but you have not done so.

I never said yeeting you would be low effort, im calling YOU a low effort player.

Well, it feels you've been super nervous to say much at all but you had to because a wagon formed on you.

Lol so im low effort and deserve to be lynched over everyone else? That is what is called grasping at straws.

I may be low effort during the first half of day one I’ll certainly admit that.

You however are a low effort lyncher and I’m glad that you can admit that. Admitting faults is fun yeah?
Some day, Some day
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by falcon45ca »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 pm im awake sup
This.

Oh ya, and people find Rey scummy & he doesn't like that.

Not one bit.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm I didn't know TSP, Rey, or Enrique were even playing until just now so I don't really care for any of those as votes
Rey has been a hot topic of discussion, I'm not sure how you've missed that entirely
I was exaggerating and lumping the low posters together. I'm aware of the Rey stuff and don't find it compelling.
KZA
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:51 pm
I was exaggerating and lumping the low posters together. I'm aware of the Rey stuff and don't find it compelling.
What do you find compelling?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 pm
Impressed I am not.
reywaS wrote:

Lol so im low effort and deserve to be lynched over everyone else? That is what is called grasping at straws.

I may be low effort during the first half of day one I’ll certainly admit that.

You however are a low effort lyncher and I’m glad that you can admit that. Admitting faults is fun yeah?
Well... personally im not lynching a low effort player, but a fluffer.

I want three people lynched. You, falcon and Mac.

You and falcon for pretty much the same reason. Fluff!
I dont see how he is obv town to people here, it could be they got meta on him to judge that, but i dont, and fluff is suspicious because well, wolves wanna look busy without helping us solve the game.

Mac, i already explained why. I scum read him but im scared of being wrong cause just two weeks ago i scum read him, pushed him, tunneled him to death and he was town.
Part of me says the story repeats and part of me says No, i got him this time! If a good chunk of us would be willing to go there I would follow, but i dont see that happening today.

So yah.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Impressed I am not.
reywaS wrote:

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:41 pm
reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Still not an explanation. Quote the posts you found sus at the least
Right..do you often demand explanations of feelings from other players? The reason I ask is because I read so many similar posts including a few from 112 actually. I don’t believe you find me suspect. I think it’s just easier to point at me. That isn’t an indictment on your alignment of course.

I didn’t like the fact that 112s first post was an apology for not showing up sooner when the game was just a few hours old. It didn’t seem like a genuine introduction to the game to me. I didn’t care for 112s tone in the first little bit of the game.

You make a mountain out of a grain of sand, nutella.
Some day, Some day
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Is 10 pm, i will wake up for Eod so ttyl

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Sorry I didn’t mean to quote you again there
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Guillotine
Some day, Some day
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 pm Right..do you often demand explanations of feelings from other players? The reason I ask is because I read so many similar posts including a few from 112 actually. I don’t believe you find me suspect. I think it’s just easier to point at me. That isn’t an indictment on your alignment of course.

I didn’t like the fact that 112s first post was an apology for not showing up sooner when the game was just a few hours old. It didn’t seem like a genuine introduction to the game to me. I didn’t care for 112s tone in the first little bit of the game.

:shrug: Meh

So you think I'm faking or exaggerating a suspicion of you but it doesn't reflect badly on my alignment? Ok dude
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rey is like simultaneously omgusing/discrediting and TMIing me town lol

You'd do well to give more takes on other players in the game instead of just being reactionary toward those suspecting you
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 421

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Is Rey the new target? I have not read what I missed
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm what is jimmyjagged
the bear, the legend, the wallposting fiend

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

salad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

reywas and guillotine are both mafia but on two separate mafias, like in that movie
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:12 pm reywas and guillotine are both mafia but on two separate mafias, like in that movie
Can i be the third imposter in your movie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:08 pm
reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 pm Right..do you often demand explanations of feelings from other players? The reason I ask is because I read so many similar posts including a few from 112 actually. I don’t believe you find me suspect. I think it’s just easier to point at me. That isn’t an indictment on your alignment of course.

:shrug: Meh

So you think I'm faking or exaggerating a suspicion of you but it doesn't reflect badly on my alignment? Ok dude
That is not what I said at all lol
Some day, Some day
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:12 pm reywas and guillotine are both mafia but on two separate mafias, like in that movie
you can be the director and producer but i want 20% residuals
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

If anything I called you lazy Nutella. No reason to freak out haha
Some day, Some day
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:14 pm
you can be the director and producer but i want 20% residuals

This is the scene where the three spiders meet. Marmot is the town-aligned spider guised as a wolf. reywaS is the wolf-aligned spider guised as town. Guillo is the chaotic spider that wants everyone dead.

This is the mystery you all must solve. Who is good? Who is bad? Who is neither and both at the same time?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thanks for hiring me Kyle, I'll continue working on the script.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Nah mine looks too human tbh
Some day, Some day
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:17 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:11 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:01 pm It isn’t suboptimal to yeet lost mafia

There’s no reason for them to actually town side
Well..she can win with town and town right now got the highest chances as we got the numbers, but what happens when our numbers start declining? She can choose to scum side then no?
There’s no reason for them to townside cause there’s little downside to scumsiding. There’s no real benefit to town to keeping them around atp, before we’ve killed even one mafia

And that’s just assuming their claim is true, which it probably is, but big meh to blindly assuming that.
Thinking at this, we will know probably very late if the lone wolf is town siding or not.
I mean

We already know they basically can’t so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

For sale on the cheap!
Attachments
F341AA7D-1B4C-4298-B352-7038CF1E143D.jpeg
F341AA7D-1B4C-4298-B352-7038CF1E143D.jpeg (114.48 KiB) Viewed 866 times
Some day, Some day
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm Thanks for hiring me Kyle, I'll continue working on the script.
have it on my desk by friday
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

I get a lot of AtE from the response to pressure and not a lot else

that's concerning to me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:17 pm If anything I called you lazy Nutella. No reason to freak out haha
yeah exactly

you think my suspicion on you is weak or something but i'm still town

idk sounds like you're guilty tbh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I didn’t call you town either.

Don’t project dear.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Unless you can quote where I called you bad and then town. You can’t base this on feelings ya know
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Or any comment on your alignment because I swear I don’t remember doing so. I am a pothead tho
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I gotta go for now but I am having a ton of fun. I’ll be back when I get home from work
Some day, Some day

Return to “Previous Jobs”