Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Nanook is a Bastard D2

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:57 am [VOTE: Made] aubergine

Let's see what happens.
Disagree.

The fact that you bring up mod lies and the possibility of this being mountainous

only to go this route

Doesn't really make much sense to me.

In addition it seems like your basing the whole n0 vig shot thing as your basis for scum-reading Made, without presenting any evidence (that isn't the n0 vig shot) in the thread that is scummy for him to do or say ITT.

Here:
Made wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:57 pm i was informed that I took a n0 vig shot against a player because i thought they were talking fun, and that they were mafia.

I don't recall doing this, and from what i can tell everyone is still alive, BUT if i were to of taken a N0 vig shot, it would of been at Mac.
I believe that this part in pink is him guessing based on the information given by the first line above in the quote. Since he doesn't recall doing it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:52 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:57 am [VOTE: Made] aubergine

Let's see what happens.
Disagree.

The fact that you bring up mod lies and the possibility of this being mountainous

only to go this route

Doesn't really make much sense to me.

In addition it seems like your basing the whole n0 vig shot thing as your basis for scum-reading Made, without presenting any evidence (that isn't the n0 vig shot) in the thread that is scummy for him to do or say ITT.

Here:
Made wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:57 pm i was informed that I took a n0 vig shot against a player because i thought they were talking fun, and that they were mafia.

I don't recall doing this, and from what i can tell everyone is still alive, BUT if i were to of taken a N0 vig shot, it would of been at Mac.
I believe that this part in pink is him guessing based on the information given by the first line above in the quote. Since he doesn't recall doing it.

It was late and I was going into theoretical tinfoil paranoia mode. I agree it doesn't make any sense.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am Sort by character count become WW expert?

Char puts almost zero thought into this read on me, puts paragraphs in on Speed, and still inexplicably has a bloodlust for the groundhog
1. His vote is currently on a no-kill vote, as he's re-evaluating or evaluating people.

Also, I believe he explained his reasoning on Marmot. After all, he was right in that it did happen in that game he hosted where Marmot is scum. I don't see a reason as to why not he would look to that for possible analysis on Marmot.

2. Speedchuck had an almost inexorable hand in helping to raise the chance that Esooa was executed on D1 instead of Marmot by tying the wagons....and Marmot is a scum-read of Chardonnay's at that time.

Its not surprising for him to put more effort into speed chuck because of that. Besides, soon after his read on you he goes off to enquire about you.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:52 am I'm more convinced that we have descriptive role names that were never supposed to be any sort of instruction.
Mine were never an instruction.

It just mentions a time where Nanook supposedly promised a good role to someone and instead gave them Mafia Goon.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Martin confirmed mafia goon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 am That looks awful for Martin, who was voting off either wagon despite being present at Day's end.
Here's a very good question for you:

If wolves decide ties, and I can vote to resolve that tie ***anyways***

Then why did I not simply make a vote and place it on the theme of "Martin is lost D1"? Why leave it up to me in the long-run anyways?

In fact, I don't think I've even pushed the fact that Esooa died instead of Marmot anywhere, and not many other people have either.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

His post agreeing with me not-withstanding, I'm a bit of a fan of Marmot's recent posts.

I really don't feel any sort of scumminess from him right now, unless I go into the usual unreasonable "they're trying to pocket me" thought process

But I'm not feeling it
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am Sort by character count become WW expert?

Char puts almost zero thought into this read on me, puts paragraphs in on Speed, and still inexplicably has a bloodlust for the groundhog
1. His vote is currently on a no-kill vote, as he's re-evaluating or evaluating people.

Also, I believe he explained his reasoning on Marmot. After all, he was right in that it did happen in that game he hosted where Marmot is scum. I don't see a reason as to why not he would look to that for possible analysis on Marmot.

2. Speedchuck had an almost inexorable hand in helping to raise the chance that Esooa was executed on D1 instead of Marmot by tying the wagons....and Marmot is a scum-read of Chardonnay's at that time.

Its not surprising for him to put more effort into speed chuck because of that. Besides, soon after his read on you he goes off to enquire about you.
I mean this is an awfully charitable explanation
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:49 pm My poe right now consists of TSP/speedchuck.

TSP was around for some of EOD. His vote looked lazy. I'm not really sure how he could say this about me, but not about esooa. The reason I do think Martin is town even though his EOD vote was off-wagon is the means to which he got there were transparent.

TSP's overall handling of speedchuck aren't great:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:17 am the wolf team is speed/marmot. this is the way.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:24 am D1 Speed chuck was hard to figure out since I thought the thing about copping Tony's partner just seemed like a joke, but i did want him to out the result for curiosity. He backed off later and said it was a post restriction thing. I did take his word at face value, and didnt press it since i didnt see it as particularly useful info to pick at.

I think post restrictions should be treated as non-AI this game. Not sure if i have said that already.

I do think that Speed tying up the votes is probably the singerly most scummy thing he has done this game. Like, its scummy wheather or not Marmot turns out to be scum. Giving mafia the chance to choose who to shoot means they can build WIFOM on a player that was garnering suspicion, (Marmot in this case).

Really only argument i can think of for town doing this is not knowing better, I dont have the experince w/ Speed to know if town them makes a mistake like that.

So yes, i do scum lean Speed.
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:35 am Tony SR was fueled by spinning non-ai things about me as if they were scummy.

Just seemed like he was saying things for the sake of putting reads out there, but not really thinking about it in a slovely way. If that makes sense.

Of course im not very familiar with Tony, so there could be method to the madness.
Sort by character count become WW expert?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:44 am Speed is largely persona non grata. No reason to think it’s Speed/Marmot because Speed doesn’t need to tie up the votes to save Marmot if Marmot is voting off wagon
He called for a Marmot/Speed scum team in rvs, then backed off.

I have no idea what this line is trying to say, can you expand on it TSP? What's odd about Char sussing a player they wrote paragraphs on?

It looks like an attempt to cast shade onto Char for suspecting speedchuck, even though it makes sense to given the content TSP is describing.

Then there's chuck's handling of TSP yesterday.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:59 pm Hot Take: TSP mad that I red checked his partner
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 pm yes I am who'd you redcheck
Your partner.

I thought we'd been over this.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:29 pm
chardonnay wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 pm yes I am who'd you redcheck
Your partner.

I thought we'd been over this.
whose his partner?
You tell me
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:30 pm
chardonnay wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:25 pm @Martiangg99 consolidate onto marmot please?

I could also support TSP/Esoopa

Im not interested in LC atm b/c he adores living in PoE as both alignments.
little early for consolidation innit?

I don't support a TSP lynch at this time.

Ok, it's mostly fluff.

But

Speedchuck didn't support a TSP chop. Why didn't you @speedchuck?
You misunderstand. I think it's char/speed and char has to justify SRing and not voting for speed. you refer in the next post to Char entertaining tsp/speed. Char still think's you're lock wolf! Supposedly maybe, if Char were thinking at all
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

to clarify that's not an insult "they're not thinking" that's a "I think they're scum" "they're not thinking"
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also sorta have no clue why I'm supposed to think that speed is a wolf besides for the fact that I always think speed is a wolf except when he's a wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

that's a seperate issue
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 am That looks awful for Martin, who was voting off either wagon despite being present at Day's end.

Then why did I not simply make a vote and place it on the theme of "Martin is lost D1"?

I guess it makes most sense if Marmot is your partner?

There are various WIFOMy thought processes that could prompt wolf-you to act that way.

I have more trouble believing in a villager who would willingly give the Mafia the choice between two players to yeet. If one were a wolf, then even if you choose wrong, you haven't lost anything. And the 50% chance of not choosing wrong results in the Best Possible Outcome.
Why leave it up to me in the long-run anyways?
We are but the playthings of destiny. Though you asked not for the burden to be placed upon you, upon you it was placed nonetheless. All that is left to us, is to choose how we use the time we're given. This reveals our true character.
In fact, I don't think I've even pushed the fact that Esooa died instead of Marmot anywhere, and not many other people have either.
Ok, but that's clearly on your mind. What does it mean?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pmIf one were a wolf
This could be confusing, I should have written "if one of those two players were a wolf".
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm

Then why did I not simply make a vote and place it on the theme of "Martin is lost D1"?

There are various WIFOMy thought processes that could prompt wolf-you to act that way.

I have more trouble believing in a villager who would willingly give the Mafia the choice between two players to yeet. If one were a wolf, then even if you choose wrong, you haven't lost anything. And the 50% chance of not choosing wrong results in the Best Possible Outcome.
We are but the playthings of destiny. Though you asked not for the burden to be placed upon you, upon you it was placed nonetheless. All that is left to us, is to choose how we use the time we're given. This reveals our true character.
It means something that no one pushed it, I think.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ooh cryptic tsp
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm I mean this is an awfully charitable explanation
Sure.

Do you think there's a better explanation for it?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm There are various WIFOMy thought processes that could prompt wolf-you to act that way.
You see, maybe its a good idea that, while you *can* acknowledge that possibility

sometimes its better to not overthink things as WIFOM inherently can justify anything as being scummy
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm Ok, but that's clearly on your mind. What does it mean?
Generally speaking I look into "what does it mean" if someone *is* pushing it around as that implies the possibility of them being mafia and deciding that kill.

Here seemingly no one is marketing the concept of Esooa's death & circumstances with respect to any sort of reasoning, and therefore I don't think its a good idea to make a judgement from that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm I mean this is an awfully charitable explanation
Sure.

Do you think there's a better explanation for it?
I’m up to three. Char what do you think of Marmot right now
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:47 pm to clarify that's not an insult "they're not thinking" that's a "I think they're scum" "they're not thinking"
Responding to this because the big post before it is too big.

Char did enter the day thinking I was wolf, but appears to have backed off. If he had a poe, it's probably true that I'm in it though.

Char hasn't voted for me today. Speedchuck is the only one who has.

Can anyone recall who had 3 votes early on? Was it speedchuck or martin? Someone moved their vote when I mentioned that hammer was 5, but I recall someone had 3 very early today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm

Well, I know he's not my partner, but if we were partners, I think Martin would've tried to bury esooa instead of waffling and voting off wagon.

But yeah, you could also make the counter argument that if Martin and I are partners, that was two mafia around at EOD who could save me if necessary.

I guess it's up to you what you believe. Regardless, I think Martin's been the most fervent in trying to solve this game, and I'm willing to towncore him until we hit lylo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My point about someone having three votes earlier. I think char voted speedchuck early on, but moved it to no vote when I mentioned the hammer status.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm There are various WIFOMy thought processes that could prompt wolf-you to act that way.
You see, maybe its a good idea that, while you *can* acknowledge that possibility

sometimes its better to not overthink things as WIFOM inherently can justify anything as being scummy
Except I wasn't using that to justify anything, I was answering your question. I was clear that my main issue is that I can't think of any way a villager would do what you did.
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm Ok, but that's clearly on your mind. What does it mean?
Generally speaking I look into "what does it mean" if someone *is* pushing it around as that implies the possibility of them being mafia and deciding that kill.

Here seemingly no one is marketing the concept of Esooa's death & circumstances with respect to any sort of reasoning, and therefore I don't think its a good idea to make a judgement from that.
So, regarding "suggesting Marmot is mafia because Esooa died over him":

a) If someone brings it up, they're mafia.

b) If no one brings it up, then it's not something we should think about.

c) If someone brings up a) and b), they're probably town.

Does that about cover it?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:59 pm So, regarding "suggesting Marmot is mafia because Esooa died over him":

- _ -

"implies the possibility of" =/= "they're"

Additionally, there are more things to suggest that just "Marmot is mafia". How about "Speechuck is mafia because Esooa died over Marmot" or something else?

What if it was a kill because they had already decided they were going to kill Mac? Spew nothing about Marmot since one said he was mafia and one said he was town?

There are, like, so many ways to take it, that its basically equivalent to overthinking in a tunnel. At most we can acknowledge the possibility and its my opinion that those possibilities not be the main piece of evidence why X is scummy or towny.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:21 pm those possibilities should not
ebwop
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nanook is a bastard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:38 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:58 pm For those of you claiming fake roles, namely speedchuck and Made. Did y'all target anyone last night?
@speedchuck @Made plz respond.
yo, I just realized something. Esooa's role didn't flip... which means doesn't mean she was vanilla town, but like, that's odd right? cuz we're in a bastard game and I'm vanilla town, if speedchuck isn't lying, he's vanilla town as he came from the same weird cop shit that I did, and now marmot is declaring vanilla town.

Could be this the fabled all players are town game? Beside Speedchuck, I don't see a lot of scummy behavior.

Mac dying is a odd shoot as he wasn't very active. I sent in a night pm asking to vig speedchuck (sorry) and nothing happened, so my role is probably just vanilla. I'm really just stuck on what's the catch is here. this game feels super normal...

but i'm just now remembering that speedchuck was protected by mac. so maybe my vig just got blocked???
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:38 am I’m sorta convinced that Nanook might have given us random jokey things to do D0 that don’t mean anything
it's interesting, cuz there wasn't a d0 right? do all of our roles have to do with day 0??
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:59 pm So, regarding "suggesting Marmot is mafia because Esooa died over him":

- _ -

"implies the possibility of" =/= "they're"

Additionally, there are more things to suggest that just "Marmot is mafia". How about "Speechuck is mafia because Esooa died over Marmot" or something else?

What if it was a kill because they had already decided they were going to kill Mac? Spew nothing about Marmot since one said he was mafia and one said he was town?

There are, like, so many ways to take it, that its basically equivalent to overthinking in a tunnel. At most we can acknowledge the possibility and its my opinion that those possibilities not be the main piece of evidence why X is scummy or towny.
Fine. Cool. You're the one who brought it up. :shrug2:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I kinda wanna change my vote to martin
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

day ends in 7 minutes.. thought it ended at 5pm est, my b, but like...why is speed bad? is it just because he clowned with the weird role thing? That's kinda ehhhh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:38 am I’m sorta convinced that Nanook might have given us random jokey things to do D0 that don’t mean anything
it's interesting, cuz there wasn't a d0 right? do all of our roles have to do with day 0??
I still think this line of conversation is ridiculous.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
this is the way :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:53 pm day ends in 7 minutes.. thought it ended at 5pm est, my b, but like...why is speed bad? is it just because he clowned with the weird role thing? That's kinda ehhhh
No, it ends tomorrow.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Oh look.

Someone just tied up the vote under the belief it was EoD....as I happened to come back to the thread
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

also excuse me but what the fuck
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm [VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Ok, so you thought you were switching the yeet from speedchuck to Martin with 5 minutes left. This is probably good intel to consider at some point.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

PHHHEEEWWW thank god.

but yeah, Martin is probably bad here y'all.
he's the only play this game who seems to have a agenda
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm [VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Ok, so you thought you were switching the yeet from speedchuck to Martin with 5 minutes left. This is probably good intel to consider at some point.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

what the hell man

Made why do you think I'm scum
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

oops, I thought it didn't post the first time, my bad
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:56 pm who seems to have a agenda
Oh, LOVELY.

Isn't that's how it is for me unless I play a game where I flip on my top town-reads twice back in Grasslands?

Or do I have to pull that shit again just so you can see I'm town or that I just *talk* like I have an agenda
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Like, for a big fucking example,

both as town and as mafia I generally create some sort of readwall on d1

read walls depending on how you can look at it can be viewed as having an agenda
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

(This is ignoring the fact that I played most of D0 WITHOUT a damm clear clue as to who's mafia)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

D0 = D1 btw

some people refer to it as such but this is besides the point
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:58 pm Like, for a big fucking example,

both as town and as mafia I generally create some sort of readwall on d1

read walls depending on how you can look at it can be viewed as having an agenda
yes, I remember in MC, you're reading like town you syntactically, that's not what I mean by an agenda. it just feels like you have vested interest in particular players being lynched in a way that other players haven't really voice.

I also don't like that LC, me, and speedchuck have all said some variation of "my role is a d0 power thing" and you and marmot have not, and both of you were voting speedchuck
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

honestly WHY DONT WE YEET THE HIGHEST POSTER IN THE GAME
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:49 pm
I still think this line of conversation is ridiculous.
how so?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:59 pm (This is ignoring the fact that I played most of D[1] WITHOUT a damm clear clue as to who's mafia)
Is there another way to play Day 1?

Return to “Previous Rackets”