Sure
No votes

Total votes: 9
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 86

Re: Nanook is a Bastard D2

Post by speedchuck »

Jeez I forgot this game existed for like 24 hours.

To respond to the question someone asked, I'm vanilla at the moment. Maybe that changes, maybe I have an ability and don't know what it is, but right now I'm vanilla.

This game doesn't feel very bastard. I was honestly expecting a clusterfuck and here we are actually solving at things.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Don't know anything about Martin's meta but I'm inclined to disagree with LC a little.

The "Yeah you think I'm scum but for dumb reasons and I am indignant about those reasons" thing isn't universal. It's something some players do, but I'm not one of them. I don't like the 'I'm a high poster' defense, but I could see a town person making it.

It's still sus for him not to break the tie on D1, but I don't see a scum motive for doing it either.

Martin could be scum. He's a little overdefensive, but I think the self-righteous defense rings genuine. It's like he got obsessed with the tunnel and was building up for an 'I told you so' if he flips.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:07 am Oh yeah, Made exudes town looking paranoia several times this game. Expressing concerns over things that I dont think mafia would be comfortable asserting. Like the "Maybe mod OP is lie, and ties aren't mafia kill choice" line.

I think tonally he looks town over all I'd say.

-/-/-/-

Ill lookit LC tomorrow.
So (I was looking at Char and remembered this:)

The 'maybe OP lies and ties aren't mafia choice' is just the worst thing. -EV. Not a helpful observation. It's like observing that 'Maybe Esoaa was scum and the flip was a lie.' It's unhelpful for town to consider calling those bluffs, because it's what we have to work with.

Don't remember the context, but if Made was going 'Eh, don't worry about the Tie,' that's bad. If they were being subtle about it, that's worse.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine

Seeing a lot of egging on from the sidelines to push people in direction, not a whole lot of leading or genuine consideration of points? It is hilarious, but I have no idea where Made stands.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Iduno maybe I should just say 'Vibe' I'm having trouble articulating why Made's ISO is meh to me
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Nanook is a Bastard D1

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:02 pm I don't think tying things is going to be a good idea so long as there's potential for influence on the tie.

Leaves open for WIFOM and if we somehow had 2 villagers here then evils could abuse that with bias about how one was chosen over the other.

Heck, even if it was resolved by RNG, people could argue that its a mod lie and was indeed articulated by some unkown factor.

So my vote is on Marmot.
This post sure as hell didn't age well.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

[VOTE: Martinplease don't be mad at me] aubergine
Pov: you reading my takes
chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by chardonnay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm I mean this is an awfully charitable explanation
Sure.

Do you think there's a better explanation for it?
I’m up to three. Char what do you think of Marmot right now
Im not town reading him, but i think there is circumstancal evidence for town him. The EoD esoona flip + mac death really gives me the willies that marmot is town, and was set-up to be pushed today.

I'd probably say if marmot is town then scum is you/speed. LC is an outlier i havent really thought about yet.

also im still catching up atm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:06 pm Martin confirmed mafia goon.
Naw, if Martian were mafia goon he'd be too gunshy to out scummy flavor text as scum.

-/-/-/-/-
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:51 pm
Can anyone recall who had 3 votes early on? Was it speedchuck or martin? Someone moved their vote when I mentioned that hammer was 5, but I recall someone had 3 very early today.
That was the speedChuck wagon composed of you/martin/Longcon

I have yet to vote today.
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:56 pm PHHHEEEWWW thank god.

but yeah, Martin is probably bad here y'all.
he's the only play this game who seems to have a agenda
Can you elaborate on what points of Martians sound like they came from an agenda?
hi-lo
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am Sort by character count become WW expert?

Char puts almost zero thought into this read on me, puts paragraphs in on Speed, and still inexplicably has a bloodlust for the groundhog
1. His vote is currently on a no-kill vote, as he's re-evaluating or evaluating people.

Also, I believe he explained his reasoning on Marmot. After all, he was right in that it did happen in that game he hosted where Marmot is scum. I don't see a reason as to why not he would look to that for possible analysis on Marmot.

2. Speedchuck had an almost inexorable hand in helping to raise the chance that Esooa was executed on D1 instead of Marmot by tying the wagons....and Marmot is a scum-read of Chardonnay's at that time.

Its not surprising for him to put more effort into speed chuck because of that. Besides, soon after his read on you he goes off to enquire about you.
dis one!
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:58 pm Like, for a big fucking example,

both as town and as mafia I generally create some sort of readwall on d1

read walls depending on how you can look at it can be viewed as having an agenda
yes, I remember in MC, you're reading like town you syntactically, that's not what I mean by an agenda. it just feels like you have vested interest in particular players being lynched in a way that other players haven't really voice.

I also don't like that LC, me, and speedchuck have all said some variation of "my role is a d0 power thing" and you and marmot have not, and both of you were voting speedchuck
Which players are you talking about Martin having this interest in?

I wonder if those D0 things are just flavor text that was misinterperted as a power or something. TMK nobody saw those D0 abilities affect the game right?
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

ah! ninja'd lol
hi-lo
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:46 pm This post sure as hell didn't age well.
yeah I know it turns out people aren't great at predicting what they will think or say in the near future
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:50 pm I moved my vote on the basis that I've been mostly lost on D1 and that they're town-reading eachother (the wagons) for the most part

which I wasn't expecting
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am Sort by character count become WW expert?

Char puts almost zero thought into this read on me, puts paragraphs in on Speed, and still inexplicably has a bloodlust for the groundhog
1. His vote is currently on a no-kill vote, as he's re-evaluating or evaluating people.

Also, I believe he explained his reasoning on Marmot. After all, he was right in that it did happen in that game he hosted where Marmot is scum. I don't see a reason as to why not he would look to that for possible analysis on Marmot.

2. Speedchuck had an almost inexorable hand in helping to raise the chance that Esooa was executed on D1 instead of Marmot by tying the wagons....and Marmot is a scum-read of Chardonnay's at that time.

Its not surprising for him to put more effort into speed chuck because of that. Besides, soon after his read on you he goes off to enquire about you.
hmm, he kinda just said what i was thinking on some matters.

@Made Is Speed a hard TR for you? Also what do you think of Tony?
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:33 pm Sorry Made, but you coming in and voting Martin at what you thought was EOD like that after townreading hi on Day 1.

And then you said he has an agenda. Your vote looks very agenda-esque.
Marmot under pressure and mutiple PoE's coming in and defending a player he could let take the heat is a pretty town looking move.
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:26 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:07 am Oh yeah, Made exudes town looking paranoia several times this game. Expressing concerns over things that I dont think mafia would be comfortable asserting. Like the "Maybe mod OP is lie, and ties aren't mafia kill choice" line.

-/-/-/-

Ill lookit LC tomorrow.

The 'maybe OP lies and ties aren't mafia choice' is just the worst thing. -EV. Not a helpful observation. It's like observing that 'Maybe Esoaa was scum and the flip was a lie.' It's unhelpful for town to consider calling those bluffs, because it's what we have to work with.

Don't remember the context, but if Made was going 'Eh, don't worry about the Tie,' that's bad. If they were being subtle about it, that's worse.
maybe its personal pref but i feel most scum avoid making blatant unhelpful/anti-town observations for the exact reason that they could get SR'd for it
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Ughh, maybe i am just wrong on Made like straight up.

-/-/-/-

@Long Con I think you have a tendency to SR any kind of AtE correct?
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Chuck is still where im most confidant at [VOTE: Chuck] aubergine
hi-lo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:34 pm Ughh, maybe i am just wrong on Made like straight up.

-/-/-/-

@Long Con I think you have a tendency to SR any kind of AtE correct?
Is that true about me? It's not something I'm aware of. I always try to look at it with a critical eye because I've seen it done by wolves enough times. I don't think I've mentioned Martin's AtE as a scumlean.
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

I was under the impression that Martian response's impacted you badly, because in part, he was AtEing. Tho it was Martin who specify mentioned that he was AtEing out of frustration. Maybe you didn't perceive it that way at all.

Sorry, if i keep making incorrect assumptions about how you play. Thats a bad habit of mine w/ regaruds to players i have minor to moderate exp with.

How do you feel about Made's vote on Martin when he thought it was EoD now? I also thought it was curious, but wasnt sure if there was info there to break down.
hi-lo
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:20 pm

-/-/-/-

Ill lookit LC tomorrow.

maybe its personal pref but i feel most scum avoid making blatant unhelpful/anti-town observations for the exact reason that they could get SR'd for it
:wine: :martini:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

This forum has wine drinking emotes?!

heck yes bby, :wine:

-/-/-/-

Im more open to Made scum, but if he is scum he choose to intentionally make unnecessary weird posts D1 that would rise eyebrowes for no reason. Which would be an... interesting choice.
hi-lo
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:02 pm

dis one!
I think I see it if I'm squinting, but can you explain the agenda.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:56 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm I mean this is an awfully charitable explanation
Sure.

Do you think there's a better explanation for it?
I’m up to three. Char what do you think of Marmot right now
Im not town reading him, but i think there is circumstancal evidence for town him. The EoD esoona flip + mac death really gives me the willies that marmot is town, and was set-up to be pushed today.

I'd probably say if marmot is town then scum is you/speed. LC is an outlier i havent really thought about yet.

also im still catching up atm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:06 pm Martin confirmed mafia goon.
Naw, if Martian were mafia goon he'd be too gunshy to out scummy flavor text as scum.

-/-/-/-/-
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:51 pm
Can anyone recall who had 3 votes early on? Was it speedchuck or martin? Someone moved their vote when I mentioned that hammer was 5, but I recall someone had 3 very early today.
That was the speedChuck wagon composed of you/martin/Longcon

I have yet to vote today.
But no one did the setup
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

There’s an obvious reason why I’m town which someone should bring up
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:49 pm I was under the impression that Martian response's impacted you badly, because in part, he was AtEing. Tho it was Martin who specify mentioned that he was AtEing out of frustration. Maybe you didn't perceive it that way at all.

Sorry, if i keep making incorrect assumptions about how you play. Thats a bad habit of mine w/ regaruds to players i have minor to moderate exp with.

How do you feel about Made's vote on Martin when he thought it was EoD now? I also thought it was curious, but wasnt sure if there was info there to break down.
It's a little sketchy. Maybe Martin is town and Made is not. He agreed with me maybe too easily on Martin, especially when I think most other players disagree with my points on him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 pm There’s an obvious reason why I’m town which someone should bring up
I will not know what that is until you stop being coy.
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 pm There’s an obvious reason why I’m town which someone should bring up
idk what it is dude
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:44 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:49 pm I was under the impression that Martian response's impacted you badly, because in part, he was AtEing. Tho it was Martin who specify mentioned that he was AtEing out of frustration. Maybe you didn't perceive it that way at all.

It's a little sketchy. Maybe Martin is town and Made is not. He agreed with me maybe too easily on Martin, especially when I think most other players disagree with my points on him.
hmm, thanks
hi-lo
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:44 pm

i follow your logic. The alternative was following martins case on Speedchuck which I couldn't repeat in my own words if I tried. You could be just good at coming up with reasons that make sense regardless of alignment, but i am a simple man. I follow what I can follow :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It is likely fake because no one ever follows/believes in my cases, in any game. This is not an exaggeration.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:04 am It is likely fake because no one ever follows/believes in my cases, in any game. This is not an exaggeration.
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:15 pm

hmm, he kinda just said what i was thinking on some matters.

@Made Is Speed a hard TR for you? Also what do you think of Tony?
It’s Defacto. He did the same stupid thing I did before I told everyone I was doing it. In that sense, he’s my hardest town read.

The same argument of “why would you tell people you have a red peak if you don’t” is pretty straight forward from a town perspective as well. Ofc could be fake, but that would be doing the most.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:04 am It is likely fake because no one ever follows/believes in my cases, in any game. This is not an exaggeration.
:hug:

If it makes you feel any better, once when I was 5 I got my hand slammed in the car door. It hurt, like a lot, but like I didn’t know what you were supposed to do when things hurted so I sorta just stared at it.

I might just be stupid.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:21 pm
:hug:

If it makes you feel any better, once when I was 5 I got my hand slammed in the car door. It hurt, like a lot, but like I didn’t know what you were supposed to do when things hurted so I sorta just stared at it.

I might just be stupid.
This is not an AtE. I find only humour in it. I just brought it up because it's the reason I think you are being fake. Your latest post reinforces that belief, feels like some sort of pocketing AtE itself.

[VOTE: made] aubergine
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Huh. Well damn. Sorry for trying to be empathetic :p

Unfortunately Mr. Con, I 100% believed your case for Martín makes more sense than any case on speed, or anyone else for that matter, and I was scared that the speedchuck thing was too easy and I didn’t like that late in the day (from my perspective) we were just gonna go that route.

Logistically, I don’t really know how pocketing works. I just think ur trustworthy this game cuz you’re making sense.

If I were town and thought you were town because Marmot, char, TSP, and Martin all looked significantly less town from you, AND you were making sense, what should I do?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

But okay, so game solve:

Imo Martin still make sense over chuck. His day 1 feels like a good ole fashion derp clear.

TSP’s “y’all should know why I’m town” bit feels like an awkward thing for mafia to say from TSP’s thread position If he’s not town. Like “you should know I’m town” I feel like is the kinda thing a baddie says when they feel defensive, and I don’t think TSP has a reason to be defensive rn.

The whole Martin not breaking the tie but voicing concern for ties is stupid weird. Like I don’t see the town angle unless he’s also believed that it was possible the host post was lying, which is something I feel like he would of voiced by now if that were the case

Chardonnay’s lines of reasoning make enough sense, but not in a way that isn’t fake-able. Martin still just feels like the most straightforward, most likely to hit way for me
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Made Do you hard townread speedchuck because the wagon looks to easy? Or the other way around? Or are those two separate reads.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:35 pm Man the baddies are really coming out of the woodwork to jump on lil old me.

You guys have grievances you wanna talk about? Those would be good.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:18 pm Jeez I forgot this game existed for like 24 hours.

To respond to the question someone asked, I'm vanilla at the moment. Maybe that changes, maybe I have an ability and don't know what it is, but right now I'm vanilla.

This game doesn't feel very bastard. I was honestly expecting a clusterfuck and here we are actually solving at things.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 pm Don't know anything about Martin's meta but I'm inclined to disagree with LC a little.

The "Yeah you think I'm scum but for dumb reasons and I am indignant about those reasons" thing isn't universal. It's something some players do, but I'm not one of them. I don't like the 'I'm a high poster' defense, but I could see a town person making it.

It's still sus for him not to break the tie on D1, but I don't see a scum motive for doing it either.

Martin could be scum. He's a little overdefensive, but I think the self-righteous defense rings genuine. It's like he got obsessed with the tunnel and was building up for an 'I told you so' if he flips.

-/-/-/-

Ill lookit LC tomorrow.

speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine

Seeing a lot of egging on from the sidelines to push people in direction, not a whole lot of leading or genuine consideration of points? It is hilarious, but I have no idea where Made stands.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:30 pm Iduno maybe I should just say 'Vibe' I'm having trouble articulating why Made's ISO is meh to me
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:52 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:20 pm

-/-/-/-

Ill lookit LC tomorrow.

:wine: :martini:
These are all the D2 posts so far by chuck.

This guy, if scum, isn't interested in spew or anti-spew even when he quite swiftly came under a lot of pressure. At the very least I would've expected something with TSP but that's not happening and his primary interest is him stating he's vanilla and then jumping right to giving his thoughts or comments on me and then on Made.

And given the general climate (or lack thereof with regards to the thread towards him) I think we should ignore chopping him for today.

I'm also believing everyone else's points on Made are valid.

I will shamelessly admit that I have ignored Made in the past simply because Mac decided to town read him exclusively off the entrance, as well as other people I think such as Chardonnay (whom I was feeling as possibly town and still do, but I haven't been dead-set on him being absolutely town).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 pm @Made Do you hard townread speedchuck because the wagon looks to easy? Or the other way around? Or are those two separate reads.
I town read cuz he thought he had a red peak, and the wagon looked too easy. I feel like I wouldn’t be the first person making this argument if he weren’t town, cuz it’s a fairly easy argument to make in good faith as chuck’s teammate.

Given, I was mistaken and the end of the day wasn’t yesterday, so I’m more comfortable putting faith in the deep than the easy get out of jail
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Oh and I would like to emphasize one thing:

Long Con should be lock-town IMO, his whole progression for D2 feels very genuine, and while perhaps a scum could replicate it at certain points I really don't think that's plausible.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:21 pm Oh and I would like to emphasize one thing:

Long Con should be lock-town IMO, his whole progression for D2 feels very genuine, and while perhaps a scum could replicate it at certain points I really don't think that's plausible.
See LC! Ur well liked!
Now stop scum reading me cuz I think ur town 😡
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

The rub is, is that I'm not really sure what worlds are most plausible with a !scum Made yet.

Though I have moved my vote to him.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 pm Now stop scum reading me cuz I think ur town
That's not what the vote says.

Also:
Made wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:55 pm Yeah, nah that’s a yikes speedchuck is bad here
[VOTE: SpeedChuck] aubergine
Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm [VOTE: Martin] aubergine
this is the way :noble:
Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm honestly WHY DONT WE YEET THE HIGHEST POSTER IN THE GAME
i mean if it really bothers you
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:54 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: Martinplease don't be mad at me] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE:

This voting pattern and dancing around me also feels and looks bad from any angle and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Made flips scum that I would appear to be a possible scum buddy.

Other people have taken what seems to be more firmer stances about me, and I'm not really "in the middle".]
aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:21 pm Oh and I would like to emphasize one thing:

See LC! Ur well liked!
That's not even the issue from earlier - it was about believing in my case, not how towny people think I am.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Are you kidding me I closed every vote tag and yet it freaks it anyways
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:54 pm [VOTE: Martinplease don't be mad at me] aubergine
You'll never get me, open-tagger! :suspish:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 pm Esooa (3): TSP, made, Chuck
Marmot (3): Chardonnay, Mac, LC
TSP (2): martin, marmot
Chuck (1): esooa
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:16 pm Well that’s lame. Sorry Esooa
Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:12 pm The whole Martin not breaking the tie but voicing concern for ties is stupid weird. Like I don’t see the town angle unless he’s also believed that it was possible the host post was lying, which is something I feel like he would of voiced by now if that were the case
If the tie is such a concern to you, how come you didn't bring it up earlier? You responded rather quite quickly how the vote/execution was "Lame". When D2 comes, your first vote isn't on me or Marmot (because we were both possible people for breaking the tie if we wanted to), but rather on speedchuck.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:29 pm
Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 pm

See LC! Ur well liked!
That's not even the issue from earlier - it was about believing in my case, not how towny people think I am.
It’s a twofer. I’m more likely to believe your case cuz I think your town.

And that was @ mr con, Martín, not you. I think long con is Townie. I was just saying that other players think he’s town as well. It’s a whole thing
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:38 pm And that was @ mr con, Martín, not you. I think long con is Townie. I was just saying that other players think he’s town as well. It’s a whole thing
Oh I see. I misinterpreted.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Rackets”