Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by DaisyCloud »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:28 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:27 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:24 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 am is the Esooa here the same Esooa I played a game with recently on MU?
yes
cool! hi! yay! let's hunt scum together again! I don't want to fight or anything, okay? ♡
This is the classic pocket post. "Let's not fight!"

Meaning you are treating them as town immediately even though you weren't around at day one at all. Have no reads.

Interesting
hmmm, not what I meant at all. that MU game i was extremely awkward and I felt like antagonized literally everyone. I felt (and I think I projected this too) that everyone was against me.

I simply don't want to do that in this game. I don't want anyone who is playing this game who played the last game with me to think that.

I can see though from an outside prospective that someone might think it is a pocket attempt.

I honestly don't know what Esooa's alignment is or isn't. I do plan on going through Esooa's iso and see what I find.

so far most of my reads is null. it is disconcerting but I tend to have more null reads then most think I should.

I have you as Town. and no it is not an attempt to sway you in anyway by saying that. just it's pretty much a given based on what you are claiming. I don't see a world where a wolf would attempt what you are doing this day phase.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:11 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 am
BoKnows wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:05 am Dooms redcheck seems like obvious bait. Why would they give up their role so easily?
to kill a mafia
DoO announced she was investigating me. Why would I let her live to reveal her red check if I'm Maf?

Makes no sense at all.
Maybe you tried and someone protected her?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

your profile picture is cute daisy
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:42 am your profile picture is cute daisy
this is what they call the reverse pocket
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:07 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:04 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:02 am

Huh? You think I'm mafia?
why you ignore me? if you are town you won't ignore people jsn
You asked me a question?
yes, yes I did.
Ask it again
okay. I quoted you. you made a comment about 112 and quas being lost wolves.

you voted 112. I couldn't find the info on when they claimed that.

also, I'm not sure but daughterofomega seems to think that talking about 112 and quas is anti-town

I am not completely caught up in reading day 1. I did reread long con's post. and even though a lost wolf if.. IF they are the last one can win with town, i still think they are scum so shouldn't we yeet scum? how do we trust a lost wolf to help town? at the very least it is something to consider.

now the falcon thing, I think thst he should be the one we yeet today. I don't see how daughterofomega could be mafia here.

I think it is kinda interesting that daughterofomega considers any other talk to be coming from mafia if it is not about falcon.

it seems straight forward how our votes should go. we should just yeet falcon.

I also mentioned how idk how to read you this game.

we have 48hrs and I think we should be looking at other wolf teams too. I don't think we should yeet out falcon and end day early.

the only reason why I haven't voted yet is because idk how much I am supposed to believe about 112 and quas, and about falcon

it seems like we are all believing daughterofomega and that is fine. I just wanted rhe info about 112 and quas.
What's the question?
MacDougall why you do this! could you please quote where 112 and quas claimed lost wolves? thank you in advancements ♡

what do you think about all the stuff I said?

do you think we should yeet out falcon? why or why not?

who do you think are the other scum? or who do you think is the scum team?

why are you playing differently from last time I remember playing a game with you?

why come you are not helping me to get an accurate read on you?

iirc juilets is playing this game i read some of their posts, whst is your read on juilets?

what do you think about nutella this game?

please don't ignore this post MacDougall! ♡

Victories:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@DaisyCloud quas is not lost wolf, he is 3p that wins if the lost wolf wins, and the lost wolf (112) can win with town, so we are essentially considering them both 3p
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:36 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:28 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:27 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:24 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 am is the Esooa here the same Esooa I played a game with recently on MU?
yes
cool! hi! yay! let's hunt scum together again! I don't want to fight or anything, okay? ♡
This is the classic pocket post. "Let's not fight!"

Meaning you are treating them as town immediately even though you weren't around at day one at all. Have no reads.

Interesting
hmmm, not what I meant at all. that MU game i was extremely awkward and I felt like antagonized literally everyone. I felt (and I think I projected this too) that everyone was against me.

I simply don't want to do that in this game. I don't want anyone who is playing this game who played the last game with me to think that.

I can see though from an outside prospective that someone might think it is a pocket attempt.

I honestly don't know what Esooa's alignment is or isn't. I do plan on going through Esooa's iso and see what I find.

so far most of my reads is null. it is disconcerting but I tend to have more null reads then most think I should.

I have you as Town. and no it is not an attempt to sway you in anyway by saying that. just it's pretty much a given based on what you are claiming. I don't see a world where a wolf would attempt what you are doing this day phase.
I felt like I antagonized everyone

ebwop

Victories:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets is not playing lol?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:47 am @DaisyCloud quas is not lost wolf, he is 3p that wins if the lost wolf wins, and the lost wolf (112) can win with town, so we are essentially considering them both 3p
oh okay, I see... I think. I'm assuming they are tabled for now then, right? or I'm just very dumb.

@MacDougall this doesn't excuse you though. I did make a list of questions that still need to be answered. I hope to hear from you soon ♡

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:48 am juliets is not playing lol?
wait, then who is the girl I'm thinking of? I swear I put juilets down in my notes.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:23 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:11 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 am
BoKnows wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:05 am Dooms redcheck seems like obvious bait. Why would they give up their role so easily?
to kill a mafia
DoO announced she was investigating me. Why would I let her live to reveal her red check if I'm Maf?

Makes no sense at all.
alternatively why would you kill her when you can doctor her result or seem yourself and get free town credit?
Doctor her result? How?

How do I get freentown cred if I get lynched? Huh?
role powers, and role powers, respectively.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

I don't remember voting 112 but if I did Im sure I had a sick reason.

I don't think talking about quas and 112 is anti town. Context is key.

If 112 and Quas are lost wolf and what Quas claimed they kinda have no reason to side with anyone. The optimal would just be to get to endgame. Ie don't make themselves a threat to town or mafia.

I don't think Daughter is mafia. Yes we will probably chop Falcon. There are two days left in the phase so if you're concerned that I'm not making a superfluous vote I'd argue you should be more inclined to scumread people just yoloing Falcon instead of solving.

Im not going to quote the posts for you sorry. Im phone posting and you can iso them yourself.

@DaisyCloud
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:50 am
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:47 am @DaisyCloud quas is not lost wolf, he is 3p that wins if the lost wolf wins, and the lost wolf (112) can win with town, so we are essentially considering them both 3p
oh okay, I see... I think. I'm assuming they are tabled for now then, right? or I'm just very dumb.

@MacDougall this doesn't excuse you though. I did make a list of questions that still need to be answered. I hope to hear from you soon ♡
What the heck are you hassling me for lol
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:52 am
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:48 am juliets is not playing lol?
wait, then who is the girl I'm thinking of? I swear I put juilets down in my notes.
Michelle!! I mean Michelle! idk why I had juilets down.

Victories:
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

What if falcon, reywaS and Macdougall are mafia?

That'd mean I called out all three in Day 1. No no no, I can't be that good.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:57 am What if falcon, reywaS and Macdougall are mafia?

That'd mean I called out all three in Day 1. No no no, I can't be that good.
Ugotme.gif
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:53 am

hmm, idk cause I remember you from the past. thought you played differently here. trying to get my reads. plus the way you talk isn't annoying to read. plus I didn't realize I was bothering you

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:58 am

hmm, idk cause I remember you from the past. thought you played differently here. trying to get my reads. plus the way you talk isn't annoying to read. plus I didn't realize I was bothering you
Ah that's all good. I'm just laying in bed sick and phone posting so I can't do all the leg work for you.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:01 am

Ah that's all good. I'm just laying in bed sick and phone posting so I can't do all the leg work for you.
awh I hope u get better soon
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 421

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

inb4 Juliets is in the mafia chat and Daisy fucked up
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:01 am

ooc: oh. get better soon ♡ (I forget how you guys do off topic. I just remember you guys do it special) that probably explains why you seem different.

back to game: I'm phone posting too. I guess I'll iso 112 and quas. it is low priority now, if I am to understand how lone wolf and the other thingy role works in this game.

I guess it's good then that I can't use meta on you. it just means more work.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:06 am inb4 Juliets is in the mafia chat and Daisy fucked up
bruh, what is your deal?

Victories:
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:10 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:06 am inb4 Juliets is in the mafia chat and Daisy fucked up
bruh, what is your deal?
Playing mafia and trying to solve every world. Unlike lots of others
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:11 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:10 am
bruh, what is your deal?
Playing mafia and trying to solve every world. Unlike lots of others
oh, okay. I got you. ♡

you don't have to solve alone. do you have questions for me?

Victories:
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by KZA »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 pm
112 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:02 am
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:00 pm Let's sautee someone
i would prefer to do this
is this food?
what is this? cucumbers and tuna salad? zucchini casserole? I'm trying to catch up and I had to pause to respond to this. whatever this is. it doesn't look appetizing.
I wanted to clear this up: it's nachos with salmon, cheese, and potato. And no I didn't create it.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@DaisyCloud on a more important note: is there any reason why you're focused on MacD specifically?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by DaisyCloud »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 pm
112 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:02 am
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:00 pm Let's sautee someone
i would prefer to do this
is this food?
what is this? cucumbers and tuna salad? zucchini casserole? I'm trying to catch up and I had to pause to respond to this. whatever this is. it doesn't look appetizing.
I wanted to clear this up: it's nachos with salmon, cheese, and potato. And no I didn't create it.
oh okay. sorry, hope i didn't offend you or anything. that picture had bad resolution or something. maybe it was the tone? but it looked various shades of blue and green.

what you describe sounds good, the picture doesn't match however. idk it could be my phone?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:18 am @DaisyCloud on a more important note: is there any reason why you're focused on MacD specifically?
well it wasn't just him. I meant to try to talk to others as well.. but I think I went off on a tangent/got side tracked when I felt like he was ignoring me. so I went and asked him a bunch more. ..

plus, i like asking him questions.

but yeah, I just wanted him to share the quote at first. but the whole 112 and quas thing isn't something I need/want to talk about anymore.

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Its because I don't make wallposts isn't it
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 am Its because I don't make wallposts isn't it
that's why I like you
KZA
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 am Its because I don't make wallposts isn't it
you can make wall posts and do the whole huge multi quote thingy and I wouldn't get annoyed.
no I am not flattering your ego here though it might look that way.

it is all white text on a black background but everyone has a text/post style/tone in how they write. you and some others have a style i like to read.

BTW I wanna say I'm all caught up in my reading of this game. so yay me!

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:51 am
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:51 am
chardonnay wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 am hi, and thanks for the iso's @Made

what were your reads on all the players voting right now?
this might not be v usuful but

nutella lean scum
KZA null lean scum
made lean town
Nanook null lean town
Mac lean town
Epi null lean town
Guillotine lean town
112 null lean scum

I'm not very enthusiastic about any of these tbh
[VOTE: Made] aubergine. Nice try nerd.
Its funny how Made had me as a town lean but then I called them out for it and they just decided I was mafia after that but hasn't even pushed me today.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Falcon has 11 posts so far since the thread opened back up(almost 5 hours). Being redchecked where if he was town he'd need to seriously fight.

On day 1 he had over 130 posts, where he fluffed it up for a long time.

I'm glad he made it easy on me to be trusted
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:32 am

nutella lean scum
KZA null lean scum
made lean town
Nanook null lean town
Mac lean town
Epi null lean town
Guillotine lean town
112 null lean scum

Its funny how Made had me as a town lean but then I called them out for it and they just decided I was mafia after that but hasn't even pushed me today.
+1 towny point
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

BTW Falcon said he breadcrumbed his role and would clear him, but then left

anyone see it? I looked at the iso
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:07 am BTW Falcon said he breadcrumbed his role and would clear him, but then left

He can claim it or get chopped. :shrug:
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:07 am BTW Falcon said he breadcrumbed his role and would clear him, but then left

I did too, and didn't see it. With like 25 roles I have a hard time thinking that you could breadcrumb a specific one in a way that it wouldn't need to be pointed out with any ease.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:28 amit is all white text on a black background
using day mode? pretty sus
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is that to make it easier to read in all those dark alleyways you've been hiding in? :smoky:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dark mode goat
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i didnt see a breadcrumb either and he has no excuse to not just tell us
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's just a trick to get us to listen to his youtube videos and validate his music taste
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:15 am it's just a trick to get us to listen to his youtube videos and validate his music taste
I like his taste in music. Still chopping him.
KZA
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:34 am

nutella lean scum
KZA null lean scum
made lean town
Nanook null lean town
Mac lean town
Epi null lean town
Guillotine lean town
112 null lean scum

+1 towny point
+1 townie point
don't listen to this nerd, but I see how you listen to this nerd in this situation

My 112 vote makes no sense, but neither does 112 claiming they got a green check on MR because they're town and not LW?? like da fuck y'all. What the actual what? I feel like I'm going a mad. Was that just a meme??
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mafia team from my pov is
Mac, reywas, falcon and then probably others. Gut read kyle as town, but i could just in his shirt pocket. I don't see how kyle falls into that group.

I also feel like we need to take a little step back and think of the optics of Guillotine's voters switching to 112 if 112 is LW. This would mean it was wolf wagon to a wolf wagon from mafia pov. I don't know what that does for us exactly, but it does make me town read him further.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

nutella lean scum
KZA null lean scum
made lean town
Nanook null lean town
Mac lean town
Epi null lean town
Guillotine lean town
112 null lean scum

the conversation continues to
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:57 am
chardonnay wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:54 am

nutella lean scum
KZA null lean scum
made lean town
Nanook null lean town
Mac lean town
Epi null lean town
Guillotine lean town
112 null lean scum

what is causing the lack of enthusiasm?
it's day 1. Nothing feels super OMG THEY'RE WOLF!!! yet for me
also you are "town leaning" yourself, why?
I try to remain objective
I'm normally not one to aggressively defend myself, but this kinda swinging is making mac look really bad from my pov.

He think he can get my lynched here, and is actually going for it. Brave, but so misguided. I don't imagine civvie mac pushing me so hard here
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:02 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:01 am I spent 20 minutes rereading the Mac ISO, if he isn't mafia I can't read him at all.
Huh? You think I'm mafia?
why you ignore me? if you are town you won't ignore people jsn
hi! I don't think we've played together before, nice to meet you!!!

does jsn mean "Just saying"? cuz if it does that's the coolest shorthand i've ever heard and I may have to steal that
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:40 am+1 townie point
don't listen to this nerd, but I see how you listen to this nerd in this situation

My 112 vote makes no sense, but neither does 112 claiming they got a green check on MR because they're town and not LW?? like da fuck y'all. What the actual what? I feel like I'm going a mad. Was that just a meme??
I've never been wrong before but I think 112 was just using "town" as an expression. like that's where their loyalty is at, rather than being a literal alignment. when they refer to having a green check on MR, they're talking about the Lost Wolf's tracking ability, which technically doesn't give alignments but 112 feels confident that MR's target is indicative of a town's target, which is fine and also cool, though slightly dubious.

That's what I think they're saying at least. but as always we should take things 113 says with a grain of salt for the obvious reasons, but also for an additional reason that the mafia can just message them using the role that does that.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JSN Just Sports News
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@112 has the mafia contacted you? would you tell us if they did?

Return to “Previous Jobs”