67%

Total votes: 15
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Grogu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 pm
Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:57 pm I just don’t understand what I did wrong. This game was hard to follow given all the claims and confusion while I’m on vacation.
People I thought were wolves have claimed roles and should be town.
There’s people like KZA I really liked all game all of a sudden believing and pushing this plan of a “red” peek. This is highly suspicious. It seems to me they are trying to get me to claim my role and what info I might have. Chardonnay has been scum all game.
Nutella now feels more town since I think Mac is scum. Mac is right in like with the plan kza and char are pushing.
Michelle was scum, that was heart breaking. Feel stupid.

Sean is townie, I had my reasons to distrust but they sound genuine. Ignore if he’s very good at faking this, idk.

I have reasons to believe some of the more clear claims alive must be scum who guessed or have info about roles they can safely claim. Most games have this and this is why is very bad to claim.
Mac is an example of that. He wants to draw out the real cop by faking a red on me since cop would have to out to Challenge his claim.
what
I thought you faked a red check on me. I must have confused Mac and KZA? I don’t know what’s going on right now.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:45 pm Well my check on Grogu is somewhat obviously fake so we can unvote him for now, I was following a cue on that one

I may still be Spider Man Noir, wolves better soup me first to check

I don't really get why Jack sat there undermining my play then going "haha I'm gonna get scumread for this" as if to cover his ass so yeah I'm voting there now

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
... what?

what?
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:45 pm Well my check on Grogu is somewhat obviously fake so we can unvote him for now, I was following a cue on that one

I may still be Spider Man Noir, wolves better soup me first to check

I don't really get why Jack sat there undermining my play then going "haha I'm gonna get scumread for this" as if to cover his ass so yeah I'm voting there now

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Are you saying that you also fake checked me? Am I confused or I thought Mac did it?
No I did it. It was a test and also done to confuse the wolves on who the real Noir is. Mac was just following my lead.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:49 pm
Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:57 pm I just don’t understand what I did wrong. This game was hard to follow given all the claims and confusion while I’m on vacation.
There’s people like KZA I really liked all game all of a sudden believing and pushing this plan of a “red” peek. This is highly suspicious. It seems to me they are trying to get me to claim my role and what info I might have. Chardonnay has been scum all game.
Nutella now feels more town since I think Mac is scum. Mac is right in like with the plan kza and char are pushing.

Sean is townie, I had my reasons to distrust but they sound genuine. Ignore if he’s very good at faking this, idk.

I have reasons to believe some of the more clear claims alive must be scum who guessed or have info about roles they can safely claim. Most games have this and this is why is very bad to claim.
Mac is an example of that. He wants to draw out the real cop by faking a red on me since cop would have to out to Challenge his claim.
what
I thought you faked a red check on me. I must have confused Mac and KZA? I don’t know what’s going on right now.
I did fake a red check on you, but everyone in the game except you knew I was faking it.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:48 pm
Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:46 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:42 pm Like not only was the logic implored by all parties awful, and look even worse when we remember Michelle’s flip, but like how does G-man make this mistake.

from his position he’s not like “uhh hmm maybe one of them isn’t lying...🤔” HE KNOW IM LYING, he knows Michelle is lying too!!

HOW!!???!

Make it make sense 😭😭😭
What are you saying?
G-man “was” cosmic spider
Michelle claimed Cosmic spider before dying
I counter claimed (it seemed like a good idea at the time, and worked out so :p)
Gman knows that both of us are lying, and decides to vote Kyle

Like what???????
I don’t even need support at this point, just acknowledge me.

This make no sense. Right?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@Made you should probably just let it go and maybe chalk it up to G-man trying to conceal his role.

Unless you want to believe an item was tampered with or Omega lied to us, neither of which seems likely.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:51 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:42 pm Like not only was the logic implored by all parties awful, and look even worse when we remember Michelle’s flip, but like how does G-man make this mistake.

from his position he’s not like “uhh hmm maybe one of them isn’t lying...🤔” HE KNOW IM LYING, he knows Michelle is lying too!!

HOW!!???!

Make it make sense 😭😭😭
What are you saying?
I counter claimed (it seemed like a good idea at the time, and worked out so :p)

Like what???????
I don’t even need support at this point, just acknowledge me.

This make no sense. Right?
yeah no u right
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

HOW!!???!

Make it make sense 😭😭😭
What are you saying?

Like what???????
Oh wow. Didn’t gman get hanged? How did that happen. I think it was a very bad play from you. Very scummy if you ask me. It got michelle but it could have been worse. It did kill a wolf but imagine it didn’t? You out the cop and die if you were wrong on michelle. I was shocked she was scum and I had her as lock town and even I believed your claim. I didn’t know it was possible to fake claims like that, I am personally against that. Worked out though
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe G-Man was the seemer and carried a factional kill to Superior Spider-Man and the Soup was in addition to the factional.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:52 pm @Made you should probably just let it go and maybe chalk it up to G-man trying to conceal his role.

Unless you want to believe an item was tampered with or Omega lied to us, neither of which seems likely.
No shade, but with both players VALID play styles in mind, isn’t it more likely that omega lies here than G-man does?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:49 pm

what
I did fake a red check on you, but everyone in the game except you knew I was faking it.
Not true, I knew you were faking it. I figured you were a lying wolf, I could not believe there was any other plausible way for you to be the real cop and get a red check on me.
Image Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:54 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:52 pm @Made you should probably just let it go and maybe chalk it up to G-man trying to conceal his role.

No shade, but with both players VALID play styles in mind, isn’t it more likely that omega lies here than G-man does?
Why would she lie to the town with her last allowed post on something as important as whether or not the seemer is dead? That would literally be playing against her win-con
KZA
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Gman not the cop imo. Wolves have a faker role
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

She could have wrong info. Would that be possible? I am not sure, someone smart check the roles.
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Why would she lie to the town with her last allowed post on something as important as whether or not the seemer is dead? That would literally be playing against her win-con
Unless it keeps her alive because the soup on her misses. It’s risky, but still plausible. I don’t remember reywas confirming the thing he gave Doom was a seemer detector. Did that happen somewhere?

I guess to say it another way, I think we should keep a healthy amount of sus on Gil and Mac here. Nothing has to vote her right away, but it’s worth keeping in the back of the mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm at the point where your tunneling onto me just makes me think you're mafia Made.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Just keep in mind there’s 1 hour u til I die and I will flip town. The fact no activity is really happening should trigger your spidy senses that this is a mishang. It is very obvious from my point of view and should be at least somewhat obvious from yours.
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Imma look thru the iso again. Maybe I’m just missing it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

guys i'm really pretty sure gman was trying to maintain the cover and omega was correct and we should just stop worrying about that

also [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 pm I'm at the point where your tunneling onto me just makes me think you're mafia Made.
I’m stupid regardless of alignment Mac, you should know this :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@KZA why did you unvote Grogu?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

or epi. i still think him accidentally getting guillo's claim was weird and actually accidental but i still think he's likely mafia
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Grogu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 pm Just keep in mind there’s 1 hour u til I die and I will flip town. The fact no activity is really happening should trigger your spidy senses that this is a mishang. It is very obvious from my point of view and should be at least somewhat obvious from yours.
No we have another day, I wouldn't have waited this long to rescind.
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:01 pm @KZA why did you unvote Grogu?
I prefer Jack?
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:59 pm I don’t remember reywas confirming the thing he gave Doom was a seemer detector. Did that happen somewhere?
yes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Like Grogu could still be Mafia but Jack's approach to the fake red was so weird
KZA
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Unless it keeps her alive because the soup on her misses. It’s risky, but still plausible. I don’t remember reywas confirming the thing he gave Doom was a seemer detector. Did that happen somewhere?

I guess to say it another way, I think we should keep a healthy amount of sus on Gil and Mac here. Nothing has to vote her right away, but it’s worth keeping in the back of the mind.
How is Gil connected to Mac?
I do think Mac is scum. I am guessing it was KZA who faked the red but Mac went with it knowing it was wrong.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:01 pm @KZA why did you unvote Grogu?
I prefer Jack?
you... what?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

grogu is just outed mafia, I have no idea what kza is doing
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:02 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:59 pm I don’t remember reywas confirming the thing he gave Doom was a seemer detector. Did that happen somewhere?
yes
I found it. I’m cool for now, but like damn this game is crazy.

Imma go do yoga
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:49 pm Let me say this, we can't trust flips in this game. I can test one person who dies, but don't forget that a mafia role is allowed to pick who they flip as.
What? Lol that’s not what you got.

She got a spider tracker. She will be told when the seemer is killed
@Made
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:01 pm or epi. i still think him accidentally getting guillo's claim was weird and actually accidental but i still think he's likely mafia
How did Eli get guillo s claim?
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:03 pm grogu is just outed mafia, I have no idea what kza is doing
???mac what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:03 pm grogu is just outed mafia, I have no idea what kza is doing
Why is he outed? He seems very confused and I seriously can't tell if it's real or an act
KZA
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Explain?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Wow Nutella really stepped it up now. Almost 1k post
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 pm
Why is he outed? He seems very confused and I seriously can't tell if it's real or an act
bruh what the fuck are you talking about?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 pm
???mac what
i don't want to have to spell this out
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

fine i really am the cop and i really do have a red check on grogu
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I’m not acting KZA. Everyone claiming and lying left and right and game is a mess for me. So many people claim fake checks and info
Image Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

What? I'm the cop and have a red check with Grogu.

Mac and I have been communicating with braille this entire plan.
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Dude, am I missing something here? There are a lot of reasons why Gman may have did what he did (such as realizing that there is almost no chances that two wolves claimed, then CC'd his role, so chances are one of you was town trying to protect his role by CCing in his place [possibly with some NA info or something]), and he didn't want to out himself dealing with it. He probably just didn't have a good read on which of you was the wolf?), but like... in your tinfoil universe where Gman is seemer... how are you coming to the conclusion that Guillo would be wolf who hammered the seemer, just to have the seemer flip town, making Guillo look bad because of the midday hammer on town?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:09 pm What? I'm the cop and have a red check with Grogu.

@Grogu this is a joke post btw don't get even more confused by it
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine

k let's just do it

Jack is a very good shout for a teammate tho
KZA
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:08 pm fine i really am the cop and i really do have a red check on grogu
Sir, you need to stop this. If you feel that strongly to lie just understand I am town and when I die, you die next. Do not do this!
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

If Mac doesn’t retract we should kill him.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

KZA wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:09 pm What? I'm the cop and have a red check with Grogu.

It has to be. I am ToWn
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Mac is a liar. Vote him
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Look I may be a liar, but I am absolutely not... what was that other thing you said?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I don’t have a team. No one is standing up for me, this is sad. I am such an easy target, I can’t defend against this. I am town and wolves working together to bully me here.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”