Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Esooa »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:35 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm seanzie i also I need to know what grogu's supposed nite actions have been.
Grogu checked Nanook N1, Omega N2, me N3 and Guillo N4.
okay okay. thank you ♡

chardonnay is seemer. and both Guillotine and grogu are lying.
spicy
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm seanzie i also I need to know what grogu's supposed nite actions have been.
okay okay. thank you ♡

Yeah this might be it
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:34 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm @Esooa who do you actually think the mafia are? Because to me it sounds like you're simultaneously tunneling 5 people.
within you/guillo/epi maybe Daisy
I am pretty sure Daisy is town. Epi seems like his angry town self. Guillo is outed mafia. I'm town. Find some others and we'll talk.
why is guillo playing like he is if he's scum with grogu

why did you say you wanted to cfd me for wanting guillo dead yesterday to, as I stated, avoid seemer bullshit

why do you think not being night killed is incriminating for grogu over the way chardonnay played yesterday
i don't think grogu is mafia anymore
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:18 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:12 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm ROLES

Spiders

THE Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 616
---> Web Vest - You will survive the first kill attempt against you.
-----> Hero's Resolve - You will start each Day with -2 votes.

Superior Spider-Man - Otto Octavius - Earth 616
---> Vengeance - Any player who tries to kill you will die in your place.

Spider-Man: India - Pavitr Prabhakar - Earth 50101
---> Strand Vibration - You can watch a player each night to see who targeted them.
-----> Guided Meditation - If you vote for a chopped Inheritor, you will also track your target.

Assassin Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 8351
---> Spider Sniper - You may enact one daykill.
-----> Paranoia - If you are targeted by an Inheritor, you can reload.

Spider-Man - Miles Morales - Earth 1610
---> Cloaking - You have a 50% chance to evade negative night abilities.
-----> Venom Blast - You can nullify a player's vote. (2 shots, day usage)

Ghost Spider - Gwen Stacy - Earth 65
---> Spidey-sense - You will know who has targeted you each night.
-----> Justice - When an Inheritor is chopped, you get an extra vote in the next chop.

Spider-Man Noir - Peter Parker - Earth 90214
---> Spider-sense - Learn the alignment of one target per night.
-----> Demand Truth - Once per game, you can strongarm your check, seeing through deception and bypassing roleblocks.

6-Armed Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 92100
---> Sleight of Hands - Change one player's target each night
-----> Polymelia - Twice per game, you can redirect anyone who targets you to another target.

Spider-Girl - Ashley Barton - Earth 807128
---> Web Blast - You may block the abilities of one target each night.
-----> Thwipsplosion - Once per game, you can block five targets.

Spider-Monkey - Peter Parker - Earth 8101
---> Web Connect - Each night, you may send a message to another player. That player may send a message of their own the following night.
-----> Spider Stealth - Your actions do not show up to trackers and watchers.

Cyborg Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 2818
---> Universal Backup - You may use the first ability of most dead Spiders, once each.
-----> Arachno-creation - Once in the game, you can craft an Item and give it to the player of your choice.

Spider-Man 2099 - Miguel O'Hara - Earth 616
---> Web Watch - If a kill is blocked or protected against, you will know who the intended target was.
-----> Wireless Intercept - You will receive a copy of one of the messages sent each night.

Spider-UK - Earth 833
---> Wall-Crawl - You will track a player each night to find out who they targeted.
-----> Shield of Britain - Twice per game, you can protect another player from negative abilities.

Spider-Girl - Mayday Parker - Earth 982
---> Great Responsibility - You start with The Scion, and may pass it to another player at any time.
-----> Judge of Character - If you vote for a Spider, your vote is worth 0.5.

Spider-Ham - Peter Porker - Earth 25
---> Straight from the Snout - Each night, you will write a post that the Host will post in the thread after the night is over.
-----> Cartoon Rebound - You will survive the first nightkill attempt against you.

Silk - Cindy Moon - The Bride - Earth 616
---> Pheromone Connection - If THE Spider-Man is targeted, you will know who targeted him. If his death is janitored, you will know his identity.
-----> Web of Life and Destiny - You start the game with knowledge of The Other’s identity.

Kaine Parker - Scarlet Spider - The Other - Earth 616
---> Metamorphosis - You will self-resurrect two days after you die. You will resurrect with one daykill to use.
-----> Web of Life and Destiny - You start the game with knowledge of The Bride’s identity.

Cosmic Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 13
---> Enigma Force - You can protect and cure two players each night.

Spider-Punk - Hobie Brown - Earth 138
---> Fight the Power - You may stop one chop in the game.
-----> Hardcore - Each day you may target a player. That player may use their ability twice that night.

Manga Spider-Man - Yu Komori - Earth 2301
---> Focus on the Moment - Twice in the game, you can remove three votes from yourself during the day
-----> Extend Ch’i - Twice in the game, you can remove three votes from another player during the day

Lady Spider - May Reilly - Earth 803
---> Gaslight Beacon - Each night, you may choose a player. Any deception surrounding that player will be negated.
-----> Spider-tracker - On Night 1, you will place a tracking device on a player, and you will know who that player targets for the rest of the game.

The Inheritors of the Multiverse - This family of powerful energy vampires have control over the Web of Life and Destiny, and powerful cloning technology that can get them back in the fight mere minutes after dying. Immensely powerful, immortal, nigh unstoppable.

Each night, one Inheritor will be chosen to make the team kill. If two Inheritors give up their night abilities, then the kill can be substituted for a Soup Kill. If an Inheritor makes the kill, they cannot be chosen to make the kill again before two nights have passed.

If the Bride, the Other, and the Scion die, the Inheritors may make two kills the following night.

Karn - Lost Wolf, the other Inheritors know who you are, but you do not know them. If you are the last remaining Inheritor, you can win with the town. You can track a player each night to see who they targeted.

Brix - Seemer, each night choose a target, that player will deceive info roles. Choose your role reveal upon death. You will know when you are targeted, and what false information was given.

Bora - Janitor kill, you receive the role. Each night choose a target, that player’s role will deceive them if possible

Morlun - Your vote value is equal to half the Day phase number. You receive a -1 modifier each time THE Spider-Man ends the Day with a vote on you.

Verna - Poison a player each night. The nature of this poison is that the player shall receive cumulative votes at the start of each day until healed.

Daemos - Two kills. Each night, you may send a message to another player. That player may send a message of their own the following night.

Jennix - Watcher kill - you will know who targeted your kill target, successful or not. Nullify a target’s abilities each night, rendering them vanilla.

Solus - Strongman kill, will bypass any and all protections. If you vote for an Inheritor, your vote is worth 0.5.

The Weaver of the Web of Life and Destiny

Secret Role
Ok, I found the Seemer. What is the evidence that the role is active here? Come on! Explain it like I'm a 5 year old.
Seemer was char. And you planned it perfect because you found out I had to be the cop and by sinking me you guys win. I know she was seemer because she flipped my role.
Which let me know you were a wolf. I know wish I had checked epi or jack
This is a fucking lie! You couldn't have checked me BECAUSE I ROLEBLOCKED YOU LAST NIGHT! BOOOOOOM!!!!!! DIE SCUM
This is fake.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm @Esooa who do you actually think the mafia are? Because to me it sounds like you're simultaneously tunneling 5 people.
I am pretty sure Daisy is town. Epi seems like his angry town self. Guillo is outed mafia. I'm town. Find some others and we'll talk.

why did you say you wanted to cfd me for wanting guillo dead yesterday to, as I stated, avoid seemer bullshit

why do you think not being night killed is incriminating for grogu over the way chardonnay played yesterday
what changed your mind
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:38 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

Yeah this might be it
ok im lost now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm

what changed your mind
you esooa, you being obnoxious and tunneling me made me see the error of my ways
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I targeted Chardonnay the night he claimed he got a red on Grogu. I targeted Grogu yesterday and he only comes back with 1 check.

Are they both Mafia?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

okay okay. thank you ♡

OMG daisy smh
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:21 pm Grogu you only had 1 check?
Yes
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm

what changed your mind
you esooa, you being obnoxious and tunneling me made me see the error of my ways
I'm literally not tunneling you and it's extremely annoying that putting you in a PoE then asking questions is considered such by you when I'm making an effort not to
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm I targeted Chardonnay the night he claimed he got a red on Grogu. I targeted Grogu yesterday and he only comes back with 1 check.

Are they both Mafia?
why does chardonnay have to be mafia? im confused
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm I targeted Chardonnay the night he claimed he got a red on Grogu. I targeted Grogu yesterday and he only comes back with 1 check.

Are they both Mafia?
He should've had 2 checks.
KZA
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

OMG daisy smh
Yes Im lying I was trying to set up early cover for the RB while getting Grogu yeeted because I'm sure he is the wolf.
Come on!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:38 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

Can you explain how you know this? This is a pretty big claim.
I rather not claim. honestly I don't think I have to. the way the game mechanics have been going and from what you and MacDougall both said about roles then chardonnay and Guillotine and Grogu couldn't have done what they claimed for their nite actions.

I can thunderdome with Guillotine and grogu if needed. I don't think it be necessary. also I don't think a 3 way thunderdome is possible.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Gosh I thought I was the noob here. I need a break
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Are they both Mafia?
and grogu should have also had 2 checks?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:43 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Are they both Mafia?
and grogu should have also had 2 checks?
Yes but neither did.
KZA
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

something doesn't stack up lol
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

And now Daisy is corroborating they could both be fake via mech
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:43 pm something doesn't stack up lol
Agreed...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:42 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

OMG daisy smh
Yes Im lying I was trying to set up early cover for the RB while getting Grogu yeeted because I'm sure he is the wolf.
Come on!
you are so weird. don't do this. what is the real reason grogu is lying. if you are town then just say it.

just tell the truth and say why grogu is wolf

Victories:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:44 pm And now Daisy is corroborating they could both be fake via mech
Just curious, who did you target N1 and N2?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:44 pm And now Daisy is corroborating they could both be fake via mech
it sounds like Daisy roleblocked them both and you double actioned them so they're both outed by virtue of faking only having one check when in fact both should have had no checks? fun
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Yes
Nanook
Omega with secondary power
Seanzie
Guillo only guilty
@DaisyCloud
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

remember when guillo said he fpss a lot as wolf
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm
Mac N1, Made N2
KZA
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

you shouldn't say stuff like this. I'm town. you are rude.

I miss seanzie

Victories:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 pm

I miss seanzie
jfc
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I miss seanzie
I said you were providing supporting evidence to the same theory I had.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
KZA
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Yes
Nanook
Omega with secondary power
Seanzie
Guillo only guilty
@DaisyCloud
you didn't check who you said you did and you know it

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I miss seanzie
what the fuck lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I miss seanzie
Daisy, I think you read KZA wrong there, KZA is saying you and them agree. Not being rude.

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:47 pm

I miss seanzie

oh. I, I don't think I know what corroborating means exactly

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@DaisyCloud can you actually chop two people today?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

if so you should chop guillo and 112
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Are they both Mafia?
Lot of thinks could happen. Your role might not work with my role? I submitted one check. How would I know I could submit two? I just checked back in. Maybe I get extra tonight?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 pm

I miss seanzie

lolwot
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 pm if so you should chop guillo and 112
don't think we should kill 112
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Are they both Mafia?
Lot of thinks could happen. Your role might not work with my role? I submitted one check. How would I know I could submit two? I just checked back in. Maybe I get extra tonight?
You didn't get told you had two actions?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm
Mac N1, Made N2
Mac, can you corroborate this? A simple yes or no would suffice.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I didn't get any message about two actions but I also don't have a role that it would function on either
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Are they both Mafia?
You didn't get told you had two actions?
No. Unless I can submit one now in which case I would check epi too.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I miss seanzie

corroborate means to agree with, or to confirm or give support.

KZA was saying that your claims corroborate her claims about Grogu and Chard.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

OMG daisy smh
Come on!
you are so weird. don't do this. what is the real reason grogu is lying. if you are town then just say it.

My role does not give me mech confirmations. My sus on Grogu is for the simple fact that Chard and G-Man both seemed to have flipped seemer if we believe my dumbass town colleagues, instead of the simplest deduction. G-man nor Chard were seemers and Grogu is just the wolf.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 pm @DaisyCloud can you actually chop two people today?
we yeet grogu and we vig shoot Guillotine. or vice versa. unless Guillotine actually speaks the truth.

as it stands grogu, and Guillotine are lying.

the fact that they haven't redacted statements nor spoke truth about their nite actions is
damning.
sorry for the cuss but idk a better word. as it stands it is impossible for Guillotine and grogu to be town.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:53 pm

I miss seanzie

corroborate means to agree with, or to confirm or give support.

KZA was saying that your claims corroborate her claims about Grogu and Chard.
oh okay. thank u

Victories:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 pm I didn't get any message about two actions but I also don't have a role that it would function on either
How would that work? I didn’t check in the thread until just now when thread was opened. If I had a second check after thread is open and I see who died isn’t that broken?
Image Image Image
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:53 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm
okay okay. thank you ♡

OMG daisy smh
Come on!

My role does not give me mech confirmations. My sus on Grogu is for the simple fact that Chard and G-Man both seemed to have flipped seemer if we believe my dumbass town colleagues, instead of the simplest deduction. G-man nor Chard were seemers and Grogu is just the wolf.
actually chardonnay was seemer

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 pm @DaisyCloud can you actually chop two people today?
we yeet grogu and we vig shoot Guillotine. or vice versa. unless Guillotine actually speaks the truth.

as it stands grogu, and Guillotine are lying.

the fact that they haven't redacted statements nor spoke truth about their nite actions is
damning.
sorry for the cuss but idk a better word. as it stands it is impossible for Guillotine and grogu to be town.
i doubt the vigi can shoot

Return to “Previous Jobs”