EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm Thanks for finding two wolves without any help at all from me. XD
youre welcome jackie im here to carry the town by myself any day! :workit:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

i think u are lying!!!! :meany:
mmm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

on second thought, that team actually sounds pretty hype
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
ngl, I really want to counter claim this
ahhahhaha
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You charge up like Kyle?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
What are odds Mafia got fake roles to claim in a closed set up game?
Pov: you reading my takes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

or more likely Made.

if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

Why would Tim know the vig wouldn’t go through?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm
I voted made before I left the thread and when I did I thought they were wolfy. You holding ghosting the last several hours of the day against me? That's fine. Are you prepared to eat crow when you're wrong?

Re: tutuu - put yourself into my shoes and assume I'm town for a hot second. I roll into D3 having not been here for the last several hours of D2 to find tutuu shrieking that HK is a wolf, yeah? Do you not have any thoughts, if you were in my shoes, that they're a wolf pushing what appears to be an easy miselimination?

I haven't read anything from D1 before I joined other than the 15 or so posts from cats ISO. I have no idea what my slot was doing or why. All I know is who I am, and that I'm being pushed for what I perceive are poor reasons.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the leading vote getter at the end of the day.
Made point - im referring to your vite you just made now unless my eyes deceived me

Tutuu - thats just tutuu behaviour and she did provide a reason. The interaction between you and marmot

Dya - and yet they were night killed.
tutuu - sorry, "that's just tutuu" isn't something I accept and is something I actively ignore or discard.
I voted made b/c I trust Tim more than I trust made. I don't think wolf?Tim plays this day this way thus far. Made on the other hand has roared into the thread gunning for Tim to be dead and I think that's a sign that made recognizes a threat there that needs to be eliminated. Call it a gut feeling if you want to, I think it's accurate

dya dying after suspecting my slot is what it is and there's nothing I can do to argue against it so I'm assuming it's a kill designed to get me shaded to make it easier for me to go over.
Like even if I post my way out of the hole today there's always going to be that "but dya..." hanging over my head that some opportunistic wolf can latch on to, especially if a villager starts the push, to get me to go over. So I'm playing as if that has no bearing on me because functionally it doesn't.
I either save myself by finding wolves, or I die. Seems pretty simple to me.

Currently I think there's one between Tim and Made, and I think it's Made, hence the vote. I also think Tutuu pushing me for the weak reasons they've expressed is wolf indicative. You're being slightly more reasonable about it, which is why I'm not wolf reading you as well. You're at least engaging and willing to lay things out for me, tutuu is not.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ok yeah i think lc is just town

always reminding myself that this game would be way easier if people talked about their suspicions

this only works for other people and not me, obviously
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm hk i think lc’s probably misreading me upon him actually speaking about it

and the alison line is also pretty lol for a wolf to make but i may be a suckah for his other recent posts
ok, gotcha.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by Made »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:49 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm
I voted made before I left the thread and when I did I thought they were wolfy. You holding ghosting the last several hours of the day against me? That's fine. Are you prepared to eat crow when you're wrong?

Re: tutuu - put yourself into my shoes and assume I'm town for a hot second. I roll into D3 having not been here for the last several hours of D2 to find tutuu shrieking that HK is a wolf, yeah? Do you not have any thoughts, if you were in my shoes, that they're a wolf pushing what appears to be an easy miselimination?

I haven't read anything from D1 before I joined other than the 15 or so posts from cats ISO. I have no idea what my slot was doing or why. All I know is who I am, and that I'm being pushed for what I perceive are poor reasons.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the leading vote getter at the end of the day.
Made point - im referring to your vite you just made now unless my eyes deceived me

Tutuu - thats just tutuu behaviour and she did provide a reason. The interaction between you and marmot

Dya - and yet they were night killed.
tutuu - sorry, "that's just tutuu" isn't something I accept and is something I actively ignore or discard.
I voted made b/c I trust Tim more than I trust made. I don't think wolf?Tim plays this day this way thus far. Made on the other hand has roared into the thread gunning for Tim to be dead and I think that's a sign that made recognizes a threat there that needs to be eliminated. Call it a gut feeling if you want to, I think it's accurate

dya dying after suspecting my slot is what it is and there's nothing I can do to argue against it so I'm assuming it's a kill designed to get me shaded to make it easier for me to go over.
Like even if I post my way out of the hole today there's always going to be that "but dya..." hanging over my head that some opportunistic wolf can latch on to, especially if a villager starts the push, to get me to go over. So I'm playing as if that has no bearing on me because functionally it doesn't.
I either save myself by finding wolves, or I die. Seems pretty simple to me.

Currently I think there's one between Tim and Made, and I think it's Made, hence the vote. I also think Tutuu pushing me for the weak reasons they've expressed is wolf indicative. You're being slightly more reasonable about it, which is why I'm not wolf reading you as well. You're at least engaging and willing to lay things out for me, tutuu is not.
that's not fair. Tim started it :(
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:11 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
see, the problem is i am willing to push that boat
Aaaaaand...this is a problem how, exactly?
if ur town, we lose a town (you), if ur not town, we lose a town(me).

the problem is I am willing to try those odds
Same
[VOTE: made] aubergine
the actual fuck
We've met.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I made a joke but I actually decided I should understand "Empoof", and I don't at the moment.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:48 pm
id always provide fake claims in closed setups but its also nice to announce that in the OP i think

anyway like

i dont think its towny for tim to claim now, or claim at all

nutella didnt even tunnel him that much i dont think, i think if tim is town he does maybe claim here eventually after giving up. but does town tim give up so easily? after 1 hour and 20 mins of day start?

claiming like that in everyones faces isnt real imo

last time i saw someone fake claim a roleblocker and they publicly said in big bold red letters " I AM ROLEBLOCKING STAYPOSITIVEFRIEND" during the day with multiple mafia alive in a closed setup game and they were obviously mafia
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm

or more likely Made.

Because I already claimed yesterday and I am pretty sure the wolves already figured it out. So the whole drama of fending off really bad wolf reads from town at this point is beyond my level of interest. Nutella level tunneling on her feelie reads and narrative conf biasing is just too annoying.

Tell the town what the wolves probably know already, let the chips fall where they may. If they spend their role blocker on me they can't spend it anywhere else...and really they probably have to just kill me so they can't kill someone else either. I can accept that.
u said ur a PR, everyone is a PR, i dont think anyone would reasoanbly think ur vig

i think that the way youre repeating that youre annoyed seems to me like you're faking it, like ur trying to make it the focal point, i think its different when compared to urself in radiohead and in general from my experience of townies being annoyed

i am gonna vote u sorry if wrong!

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Tim PR hiding till he doesn't and then daring wolves to kill him jibes. just sayin
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jibes... as in you think it's town?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:49 pm

or more likely Made.

its a closed setup role madness game, u dont think scum would have 0 tools to stop a vig shot if they know A was town vig and he announced to shoot B the wolf, all information public?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm
id always provide fake claims in closed setups but its also nice to announce that in the OP i think

anyway like

nutella didnt even tunnel him that much i dont think, i think if tim is town he does maybe claim here eventually after giving up. but does town tim give up so easily? after 1 hour and 20 mins of day start?

last time i saw someone fake claim a roleblocker and they publicly said in big bold red letters " I AM ROLEBLOCKING STAYPOSITIVEFRIEND" during the day with multiple mafia alive in a closed setup game and they were obviously mafia
my issue here is Tim's actions from my pov don't make any sense from either town or mafia perspective. In situations like that, for me anyways, I'm led me to think they're probably town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
oh lord
You should have seen this coming yesterday. If you had puzzled it out I probably would have played this a lot differently, but going straight back into your tunnel sort of made this look like the better plan.
why do you think anyone would figure out you were claiming vig

quote the softs

and not just the thing where you said youre a pr or whatever bc everyone is and last time someone slipped not knowing that was mafia sloon in shadow corridors
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

voted wilgy now and i really have to go, it’s 3AM

laterz
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm do not shoot made

this is a hard request from your town leader
SECONDED AS DEPUTY IN CHEIF
thirded as the ..... ummmm.... janitor on duty?
thats a mafia role vote tutuu
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm

or more likely Made.

Because I already claimed yesterday and I am pretty sure the wolves already figured it out. So the whole drama of fending off really bad wolf reads from town at this point is beyond my level of interest. Nutella level tunneling on her feelie reads and narrative conf biasing is just too annoying.

Tell the town what the wolves probably know already, let the chips fall where they may. If they spend their role blocker on me they can't spend it anywhere else...and really they probably have to just kill me so they can't kill someone else either. I can accept that.
u said ur a PR, everyone is a PR, i dont think anyone would reasoanbly think ur vig

i think that the way youre repeating that youre annoyed seems to me like you're faking it, like ur trying to make it the focal point, i think its different when compared to urself in radiohead and in general from my experience of townies being annoyed

i am gonna vote u sorry if wrong!

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Tim PR hiding till he doesn't and then daring wolves to kill him jibes. just sayin
PR hiding doesnt mean anything to me, its a role madness game

are you saying that you think Tim is fakeclaiming vig and hoping to eat a night kill? as town? i guess if he's town thats possible. but tim is never town vig here
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm fwiw, Tim is probably town here, pushing me hard would be a really bizzare move for baddies
i kinda think so too but like

ugh

it's so annoying lol

hk too, and hk is giving me weird vibes in his reaction the ted/lc stuff (not that i fully followed that myself tbh, but hk seems to be tagging on for a reason to push lc)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm

or more likely Made.

its a closed setup role madness game, u dont think scum would have 0 tools to stop a vig shot if they know A was town vig and he announced to shoot B the wolf, all information public?
He would suspect I imagine, but it sounded like you were saying he should know for definite unless I misunderstood
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if tim is town vig im gonna eat my sock and record myself and post it here
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:35 pm am i going insane

explain how marmot and made are partners
tim and hk are friends right? so maybe when hk saw he randed w/w with tim he was like yolo im gonna hard buddy tim, ride or die baby

or he could be town pocketed but. i hope he's scum :meany:
Yeah, Tim and I are friends, and we've got a lot of games together. I've wolfed against him, and been town with him, and wolfed with him. Still don't think we've had town HK vs Wolf Tim tho.
That said, if I'm wolfing here why do I hard buddy Tim, if he's already suspected, and if he was one of the higher vote getters D2? Wouldn't you think it would be more advantageous for the two of us to bicker about things, distance, and go our own ways on our own pushes? That way the only associatives you can build are the lack of associatives, right?

Maybe I'm wrong on Tim, sure. I'll be the first to admit of all the people I play regularly with Tim is the one I have the most fear about. But I am just not feeling wolf Tim here.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm

or more likely Made.

He would suspect I imagine, but it sounded like you were saying he should know for definite unless I misunderstood
i am confident that scum would have at least some form of disruption in a 27 player game, so confident that i worded it as a fact!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm tim why tf would you still shoot made after the marmot flip

do you not see how marmot spewed made town
No but if you explain it to me I will certainly take it into consideration. I was giving you credit for the Marmot flip and see no particular reason to exclude anyone else from having bused, by the way. So now you are acceptably THE town core IMO and I will be cheerfully your hit man on demand for as long as I last, or just shoot counterwagons...whatever...but you have to really convince me about this Made business first.
literally my reasons for voting marmot shared a lot with my reasons on you which presupposed made town and wolves looking for the mischop there based on the cat association

this shouldnt be hard i said it a bunch of times yesterday
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
Tim** rather!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm do not shoot made

this is a hard request from your town leader
SECONDED AS DEPUTY IN CHEIF
thirded as the ..... ummmm.... janitor on duty?
thats a mafia role vote tutuu
noooo nooo no no no i just scrub the toilets i dont do anything bad :scared:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm Are hk/ted/tim partners

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:47 pm You charge up like Kyle?
Well, I didn't need to be silent...I'm just a "starts N3 vig." There is some charging weapons in the flavor, but I'm not gonna go into great detail here.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
Outside of the 3 of us, where are you looking?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm

anyway like

my issue here is Tim's actions from my pov don't make any sense from either town or mafia perspective. In situations like that, for me anyways, I'm led me to think they're probably town.
i see what u mean

i think player experience ... i mean i take player experience into account

if player is unexperienced and nothing they do make sense theyre probably town for it

is player is experienced and nothing they do make sense theyre probably scum for it

generally

(tim is veteran :workit: )
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm I made a joke but I actually decided I should understand "Empoof", and I don't at the moment.
"I'm the vig and I'm shooting Empoof" is a meme line on MU that was originally said by someone I have played with.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Also, I might move Martin up to null. I don't want to scumread anyone that was on the Marmot wagon right now.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm i don’t think he’s walking it back in there, though? it’s actually sarcastically emphasizing them?

wat
fuck I dunno, I'm just posting what I think about things when I read them.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

to be fair, I switched when the vote was inevitable on Marmot. We're probably gonna wanna look at vote changes through out the day. Speaking of which....
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:43 pm

Hmmmmthinking
yeppers

we’re trying to hard spew LC as you can tell
this
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:00 pm

to be fair, I switched when the vote was inevitable on Marmot. We're probably gonna wanna look at vote changes through out the day. Speaking of which....
Who should get off the phone?

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

6%

Voters: Master Radishes

Alison
No votes

Voters: None

DrWilgy
6%

Voters: tedxtr

Dyslexicon
No votes

falcon45ca
No votes

Hyena
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Made
No votes

MartinGG99
6%

Voters: Syn

Master Radishes
No votes

Michelle
No votes

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes

nutella
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

hollowkatt
13%

Voters: Kylemii, Justplayingitcool

Timsup2nothin
19%

Voters: tutuu, Made, nutella

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

tedxtr
6%

Voters: Long Con

tutuu
6%

Voters: hollowkatt

No vote
6%

Voters: Timsup2nothin

No elimination
No votes

Mac's Mom (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
31%

Voters: Marmot, MacDougall, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis

Total votes: 16
Vote count VC yktv
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm Thanks for finding two wolves without any help at all from me. XD
youre welcome jackie im here to carry the town by myself any day! :workit:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
I would straight up kill the following N1: Tim, Dya, Nutella, Mac, Syn, Michelle, Nanook, maybe dizzy
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm Oh and 4) dya was night killed n1 who heavily suspected your slot
ok, so let me see if i have this right.

1. Dya thought slot was a wolf, is dead now.
2. weird interaction (only one pointed out thus far) between slot and marmot
3. was not here for last several hours of D2 when apparently made started to look more townie after I'd voted for him.
4. tutuu is town.

Is that an accurate representation of "the case" you've got?

I have no counter argument to point 1. That is what it is and if it hangs me I'll accept that. I think it's dumb, but if that's relatively typical here ok.
Point 2 also is what it is.
Point 3 I think is super lazy but I'm confident I can post my way out of that.
Point 4 is moot to me. I don't know what you appear to know and won't play as if I do.
Im on mobile so will go over interactions tomorrow

Again im referring to your made vote this phase. He’s spewed town
Well tell him to stop being wolfy then
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm apparently he left the thread

LC, you’ve wolfed with me before. i have a hard time believing you’d think i’m a wolf if that’s the reason. plus, your response to my post has been literally saying “yeah, i forgot why i did this” and are now omgusing me for a reason that makes no sense fmpov. and you not interacting with me at all even though it sucks is a bad sign too.

maybe i’m wrong but you haven’t been trying to interact with me at all when there’s literally no reason for you to think i’m mafia here afaict.
What do you mean "interact with you"?
you’ve only been saying i’m mafia for silly reasons but you haven’t genuinely looked into my slot’s alignment at all even though you felt like i was a wolf

did you feel like i was so “outed” that questions towards me weren’t necessary? or asking me to elaborate on my thoughts of you?
Maybe my reasons are silly. I'm sorry, but where do I look for your "slot's alignment"? I thought it might be where you sounded fake or were acting in a way that made me suspicious, but I guess I was wrong. No biggie, it happens.

I don't have any questions. Why should I have questions? Elaborate away if you like, man, you don't need my permission.
this rubs me wrong: The first set of sentences feel like a snarky way of backpeddling away from a read that you're getting resistance from, and the second set is just weird.
Do you think tedxtr is wolfing, and if so, why?
You didn't read the light sarcasm correctly. Yes, I think he's a wolf. This is how I read people.
thank you. I am bad at reading sarcasm. Using it I'm great at tho
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:59 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm

anyway like

i see what u mean

i think player experience ... i mean i take player experience into account

if player is unexperienced and nothing they do make sense theyre probably town for it

is player is experienced and nothing they do make sense theyre probably scum for it

generally

(tim is veteran :workit: )
iunno. Last time I used this maneuver was on martin in Bastards. Good players can out think themselves sometimes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:00 pm

Yes, and tim voted after I asked help with my role
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.
okay fuck this

first of all

i am not on a "tunnel rampage"

i think this may be town indicative but it's bad play

and this is not like the other time i saw you pr

like tutuu said i don't understand why you claimed at sod

it's bizarre and suboptimal imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”