64%

Total votes: 22
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:46 pm I do not have the mental stamina to ISO Marmot tonight. I might get the ball rolling on it later.

Where is the thread currently at RE: hollowkatt?
spewed town by marmot and cat imo
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also, please note that 112 is voting falcon and not dizzy rn. sus.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

There are some pretty heavy hitters (ie, people who claim to be reading and ISOing who post quotes and stuff) pushing back on the Tutuu and Falcon wagons...but nothing else seems to gain any traction at all. Is it just me, or does that feel like wolves have settled on a strat of holding TvT wagons in place?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:17 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:16 pm [VOTE: cat] aubergine

way better choice than falcon
On what grounds?

Just for the record.
if 112 is mafia, Tim is cleared town basically
Good callout.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:00 pm There are some pretty heavy hitters (ie, people who claim to be reading and ISOing who post quotes and stuff) pushing back on the Tutuu and Falcon wagons...but nothing else seems to gain any traction at all. Is it just me, or does that feel like wolves have settled on a strat of holding TvT wagons in place?
I mean, I have some problems with Tutuu’s iso.

If I was gonna move, I’d move to Tony.

I have no idea why anyone else is voting on the main wagons tho.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

am i gonna have to do a for your considerate campaign for this take, or can people just go along with this for a bit???
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:46 pm I do not have the mental stamina to ISO Marmot tonight. I might get the ball rolling on it later.

I did not get that RE: cat. I’ll keep an eye out in marmot’s ISO, though I’m not sure I’ll be getting through that this phase.

I’m likely to end up sheeping someone again before I leave tomorrow. I’ll have a day off eventually, I promise.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:02 pm

I did not get that RE: cat. I’ll keep an eye out in marmot’s ISO, though I’m not sure I’ll be getting through that this phase.

I’m likely to end up sheeping someone again before I leave tomorrow. I’ll have a day off eventually, I promise.
SHEEP MEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE SO MUCH CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@nutella

Why Falcon? How do you feel about sheeping me? 🐑
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:54 pm Hollow kart/Thunal claimed medium right
Wots that?

Hyena claimed to be able to talk to the dead, if that’s what this is in reference to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I'm willing to change my profile picture to macs if that helps anyone
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:03 pm

SHEEP MEEEEEEEEEE

My cat analysis pointed to a town 112.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:01 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:00 pm There are some pretty heavy hitters (ie, people who claim to be reading and ISOing who post quotes and stuff) pushing back on the Tutuu and Falcon wagons...but nothing else seems to gain any traction at all. Is it just me, or does that feel like wolves have settled on a strat of holding TvT wagons in place?

Yeah you are kinda late to that party...the Tutuu wagon peaked earlier a good bit higher than it is now. Then there were a couple people who called out some spew things...one of which was Sloonei in the great wall of Cat...and there was a drop off. It was the kind of drop off that usually signals that a wagon is gonna dissipate....but here we are with a big enough wagon that when you (or other reforming slankers) come bopping into the thread the first thing that catches your attention is a Tutuu wagon.

Time to look at these people who aren't moving...
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:07 pm

Yeah you are kinda late to that party...the Tutuu wagon peaked earlier a good bit higher than it is now. Then there were a couple people who called out some spew things...one of which was Sloonei in the great wall of Cat...and there was a drop off. It was the kind of drop off that usually signals that a wagon is gonna dissipate....but here we are with a big enough wagon that when you (or other reforming slankers) come bopping into the thread the first thing that catches your attention is a Tutuu wagon.

I think I heard somebody say hollowkatt.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Wots that?

Hyena claimed to be able to talk to the dead, if that’s what this is in reference to.
oh. hmm ok. thank ku
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The implication here seems to be that you think Tutuu is town and I’m a wolf.

Is that correct?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:03 pm

SHEEP MEEEEEEEEEE

My cat analysis pointed to a town 112.
You have to analysis the other way. Cat went into antispew mode early. It's the reason I was such a big candidate yesterday. 112's progression on cat is nonexistant. it goes "i'mma vote falcon, but i think dizzy is bad but there's not enough voters there" to "i'mma start a new wagon on cat" and back to where we are today" I'mma vote falcon, but I think dizzy is bad but there's not enough voters there".

112 is a very good candidate.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:42 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:24 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:00 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 pm I have reason to believe that falcon is town, I think, and tutuu is also probably town.
Like...a reason compelling enough I should switch? What’s your thoughts on the game at large, Kyle?
I think so. In my opinion at least. Will give my thoughts on game at large when I am no longer at work.
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:27 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 pm I have reason to believe that falcon is town, I think, and tutuu is also probably town.
How confident are you on your reason?
like 70%. I can explain later. It's unlikely that falcon is mafia.
this better be good
well to summarize it, because of some tangential and non-repeatable role shenanigans, LC and Falcon are probably of the same alignment.

I would prefer not to go into the exact mechanics but there are two caveats:
1. if i was roleblocked this is meaningless
2. if either of LC or Falcon is an indie role than this is also meaningless.
This sounds fun. I am not 3p, just town. Falcon's Bowie role could easily be 3p, maybe a recruiter? Probably not, I don't think recruiters usually hint that they are so. But maybe I'll be 3p soon if he recruits me!
Wolfy post.
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm I'm willing to change my profile picture to macs if that helps anyone
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:54 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:43 pm @Made Okay, so it was actually D2 wagons, not D1 wagons, buuuut...
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:50 pm 112(2): TSP, Kyle
Dizzy(2): 112, Falcon
These were two of the wagons from EoD2 after deciding to townread 112 and scumread Dizzy. Coincidentally, both of the people who were voting Dizzy are/were townreads of mine, though one of them is 112. On the other hand, the people who were voting 112 were either scumreads (TSP) or null for me (Kyle). If 112 actually is scum, then that would probably convince me to reevaluate Dizzy, because he could be town then. It would also lead me to to consider reevaluating TSP, too.
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm dizzy blatant town lock town innocent child
I'm confirmed town now @112

What do you say to that?
@112 Are you not worried about me anymore? Am I not obvwolfing and stuff? Did you ever resolve anything with me?
I don't think I ever recanted my scum read?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:33 pmI don't think I ever recanted my scum read?
No, you didn't say anything. Lot of people called me town and asked you to explain yourself more. You didn't really do that. Just left your vote in silence. That's why I'm asking. I find that suspect, you see.
one wolf between Dizzy and 112 imo
I was going to post this seperately, but this seems relevant here. This is all from day 1 tho.

thought I'd go through and read of what happened when we voted to kill cat. I saw that I was the first voter there after mac, and I know I got some flack for that. At the time Mac hadn't given his reasoning on why he thought cat was bad. I did my research contemporaneously and pointed to some sour post in cat's iso, but 112 did not!!! 112 started by saying it was simply a better vote than falcon. I am currently of the opinion that falcon has been spewed green multiple times by cat, and marmot. Dizzy brings up how odd it was for 112 to switch her vote so rapidly instead of voting for dizzy instead, to which 112 responds *meh*. the interesting thing is 112 says she didn't want to vote dizzy because she expected the wagon not to take off. Which is a very odd take considering that falcon was more likely to be killed than cat when 112 switched her vote.

It's pretty suspicious that 112 voted so quick to chop cat. She did this saying she read cat's iso too. Has 112 claimed to read many isos this game? I'm pretty sure she said the opposite. In response to dizzy's comment 112 says that the difference between the two were marginal at best, and said that she didn't really have reason to stay on falcon when the cat wagon as an option...the problem is there was no cat wagon when 112 voted, it was 2 votes, 3 including hers. Further Mac had not yet given his argument of the case against cat. 112 argues that falcon and cat are fairly the same in iso, bland, low in content. 112 then says that she still suspects dizzy, but doesn't feel compelled to place a vote there because she doesn't think "the votes are there for it and I want to vote somewhere with impact". I think that 112 placed to vote as a potential bus, and couldn't remove herself from it before things went too far.

but yeah, those are me reads on 112, thank you for coming. don't for get to vote, comment, and subscribe if you are interested in content similar to this.
I'm feeling pretty confident that Falcon is spewed town, too, which is why I didn't include him in the list of people who I'd reevaluate if 112 ended up flipping scum. With that said, Falcon most likely being town is also kinda why I think my current wagon reads there could be correct (112=town, Dizzy=scum). If I'm assuming that the Marmot wagon is pure, then I feel like scum would actually have to coordinate wagoning alternative people, meaning it's more likely they bunched together rather than having individual teammates join wagons where only one town is on it. If that isn't the case, then that would mean there wasn't any effort to stop the Marmot chop from happening, right?

Thus, I feel like 112's and Falcon's are kinda tied together in my head? As well as TSP's and Kyle's? Granted, this is all theory and guesswork, but this is where my head is at right now. Also, if 112 did flip scum, I wouldn't immediately suspect Falcon. Nothing between 112, Dizzy, and those wagons is influencing my read on Falcon at the moment.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm I'm willing to change my profile picture to macs if that helps anyone
bitch i might be
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:08 pm

I think I heard somebody say hollowkatt.
Yeah someone did.

Looking at the resifuals on the Tutuu wagon I kinda retract my last post though since it looks like people who really haven't been in thread...including HK, yes.

I haven't been keeping notes but it seemed like a lot of the "Cat spew analysis" people came up a lot more town sided on Thunal than you did. Everyone's mileage may vary, but you might want to look for some of that stuff if you get time.

I have no particular read on HK yet, just from interaction.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Wots that?

I claimed to be able to give someone alive a chat with someone who is dead. For example, I gave Nutella a chat with Dya last night, and the night before, I gave Jack a chat with Cat just to prove that I could do it.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

@Dyslexicon you should vote 112 with me
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 pmThis sounds fun. I am not 3p, just town. Falcon's Bowie role could easily be 3p, maybe a recruiter? Probably not, I don't think recruiters usually hint that they are so. But maybe I'll be 3p soon if he recruits me!
tbh making david bowie anything other than independent would be borderline disrespectgful
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Is that correct?
Partly correct. I got talked off the Tutuu wagon because someone provided good reasons. Later you came along and ISOed Tutuu (which was a pretty reasonable place to start) and found things to not like (which is a fairly common outcome) so I have no feelings about you, good or bad over it. The people who got me off the Tutuu wagon were ISOing Cat, and Marmot...not Tutuu.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Okay, we need a towncore.

Me, Hyena, Nutella, Tim. Michelle, Dizzy, Syn Falcon.

Thoughts???
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

@Long Con

Is your read on Tutuu getting kinda stale, or are you finding more reasons to be on there?

Why did you get on that wagon in the first place?
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 pm Okay, we need a towncore.

Thoughts???
I am edgy about Dizzy, and think getting silenced pretty well clears Sloonei.

And I still might end up shooting you so calling you town core is kinda contradictory, but sure.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:23 pm

Thoughts???
I am edgy about Dizzy, and think getting silenced pretty well clears Sloonei.

And I still might end up shooting you so calling you town core is kinda contradictory, but sure.
you want me to be bad more than you think i am
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

sloonei stay out for now. he's too strong of a player to put in willynilly
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

while i'm thinking about it
@Alison i've come to bargain deal me it
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thoughts???
Hurt
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Is that correct?
Partly correct. I got talked off the Tutuu wagon because someone provided good reasons. Later you came along and ISOed Tutuu (which was a pretty reasonable place to start) and found things to not like (which is a fairly common outcome) so I have no feelings about you, good or bad over it. The people who got me off the Tutuu wagon were ISOing Cat, and Marmot...not Tutuu.
Convince me Tutuu is town.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:24 pm sloonei stay out for now. he's too strong of a player to put in willynilly
Okay but the reason for clearing me is unrelated to my actual play in this game.

I’m only a semi-participant today anyway tho.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Thoughts???
Hurt
dw pal, you don't need to add Zuko to Team Avatar or Paprika to the cast of Blue's Clues on episode one :hugs:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Thoughts???
The only one that I'm concerned about is Dizzy, but if we're going with 112 = scum, Dizzy becomes town for me in that scenario. Thus, I think I'm good with this towncore.

Also,

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:24 pm sloonei stay out for now. he's too strong of a player to put in willynilly
Okay but the reason for clearing me is unrelated to my actual play in this game.

I’m only a semi-participant today anyway tho.
Exactly my point. I don't think there's enough to be like "okay sloonei was probably muted, so he's town", especially when you not being around resulted in a baddie chop. That's just not enough for me. I don't want to vote you yet, but no need to have you on the board just yet
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Thoughts???
I think you can put me in there. I post townily and I also have some mech town stuff, like the Tetris thing and Kyle's parity-like thing between me and Falcon.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 pm @Long Con

Is your read on Tutuu getting kinda stale, or are you finding more reasons to be on there?

Why did you get on that wagon in the first place?
Feels stale. I don't ever really trust tutuu, I don't think there's anything she can do about that. I felt better about wolfreading her when she said "if you think I'm towny, I'm scum" and some other posts of hers at the time. I just don't know. I am influenced by other opinions in the thread, and the people that find her towny feel agreeable, and yet she still has the votes. I'd hate to let her go if she is scum, and that might be good enough for me to be part of her yeet.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Thoughts???
Hurt
dw pal, you don't need to add Zuko to Team Avatar or Paprika to the cast of Blue's Clues on episode one :hugs:
the implication that paprika plays a similar role to the cast of blues clues as zuko plays in avatar is.... beautiful.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

I have 10 notifs i dont want to read any good luck friends u can do it (on ur own) im busy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:36 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Thoughts???
Hurt
the implication that paprika plays a similar role to the cast of blues clues as zuko plays in avatar is.... beautiful.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Thoughts???
The only one that I'm concerned about is Dizzy, but if we're going with 112 = scum, Dizzy becomes town for me in that scenario. Thus, I think I'm good with this towncore.

Also,

Also, even if Dizzy is scum, I feel like the rest of the group is town and that we'll be able to find Dizzy eventually if Dizzy is scum. I'm cool with being ride-or-die with this towncore.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:39 pm I have 10 notifs i dont want to read any good luck friends u can do it (on ur own) im busy
don't think. just impulsively move your vote to 112!

requires exactly 0 thoughts
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

When does the phase end?
Made
Hitman

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm [imagine big tutuu spinning anime girl gif and big flashy text with sparkles and stuff]

THE MAFIA ARE MARTIN MARMOT DYSLEXICON LONGCON AND TONYSTARKPRIME

[dab]
If Dizzy is scum, I'm just giving up now.
not sure what to make of this, but it could be worse
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:42 pm When does the phase end?
never ends
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:42 pm When does the phase end?
6 est tomorrow i'm pretty sure. The day started a little early
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:39 pm I have 10 notifs i dont want to read any good luck friends u can do it (on ur own) im busy
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm wait why the EFF are we voting for tutuu?
Well, until your wall full of details there wasn't a particularly good reason not to. I think you have convinced me though. I was already kinda drifting off and just looking for somewhere to go, but now I'll look harder.
What part of my wall convinced you tutuu was town?
This:

"This interaction is never teammates. Tutuu's prod is too direct, and cat's response is too nervous; "i have no reason not to do it" is a sentence that drips with guilt, I think. "You caught me, but what the hell?" And the way cat re-affirms the Syn suspicion at the end suggests to me that he was uncomfortable and needed to re-establish his position. Tutuu town. Tutuu was already hella town before this. Groovy."

I agree with the analysis. Cat responded poorly in ways that were intended to redirect Tutuu. That wasn't the nonchalant response to a packmate that Cat already knew was going to move on.
@Jackofhearts2005
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”