31%

Total votes: 16
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:20 pm sorry I find none of this SPF stuff and issue and I'm fucking bored of it
why?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 189

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm BK is prolly just Mafia guys, he has no idea how to get in to the thread
100%.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:22 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm BK is prolly just Mafia guys, he has no idea how to get in to the thread
yeh

what do you think of Dom and chopchop?
w
v
why
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:16 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:12 pm Does Sloonei tunnel SPF this hard if he's Maf?
I don't think Sloonei is tunnelling.
Perhaps I'm phrasing it wrong. He's def not leaving his SPF read alone or moving on to other reads/pushes.
Got something else you want me to talk about?
Also, what are your thoughts on staypositivefriend and my read on her?
I think your take on SPF has merit, and I think she's more likely Maf than Town.

I think if YOU were Maf, and she town, you'd be more likely to move on to other reads/pushes. So you've earned a town read from me at this point.
Neat. I appreciate your clear and concise stances.

Got any other names you want us to talk about? We've had a pretty narrow focus so far.
Mac's list of town reads w/ no explanation. How does that sit with you?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:20 pm @Sloonei I think your points make sense and I like them

I wanna ask about something else now though which is, I'd rather move on from this at this point (which maybe is a bit selfish because I understand your point and don't need to talk about it more while others might) though, because I think it'd be better in the case spf is town to not push it for the next 28 hours we have, and still useful if she's mafia anyway

This is me saying I think SPF could be mafia but I also want to find her town, and if you wanna do the same our way to do that right now is drop the push until tonight imo
I understand your point, and before anyone tries to spin this as a case for you and spf to be mafia teammates: that would be silly. Wolves don't stick up for each other this overtly on Day 1, especially when my spf case is not really taking off.

SPF is a fantastic player, one of the best civilians I've ever played with. It would be a shame to mischop her on Day 1. I would urge patience in anyone who suspects her and I intend to exercise my own. But that does not mean I'm going to hold off on pursuing my read of her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:26 pm
yeh

w
v
why
Opportunistic agenda'd little shit
A form of TWTBAW, already getting lots of flak for fucking around and decides to fuck around even more
Progression cases are bad.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

yeh

ChopChop can just be Mafia too

Dom pinged me as good off their entrance so I guess that's still where I'm at
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Dom »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:20 pm sorry I find none of this SPF stuff and issue and I'm fucking bored of it
Fantastic! What do you propose?
I don't know what this means though lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could see this. @BoKnows please feel free to tell us what your thoughts are on anything at all in this game right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 pm
yeh

w
v
why
A form of TWTBAW, already getting lots of flak for fucking around and decides to fuck around even more
So your "Dom parrots me" thing just didn't hold water and now we're gonna go with this? k.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 pm
yeh

ChopChop can just be Mafia too

Dom pinged me as good off their entrance so I guess that's still where I'm at
I still think Dom made a post so scummy I don't think I can drop it until at least day 2

at least in my mind though I'll probably stop bringing it up soon lol
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:27 pm Mac's list of town reads w/ no explanation. How does that sit with you?
I do not think that Mac has put serious effort into this game so far.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

why?
I really just feel like you're picking at something very minor and it was annoying to read page after page of SPF answering the same questions
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 pm
Just ISO him, it won't take long
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm
yeh

w
v
why
So your "Dom parrots me" thing just didn't hold water and now we're gonna go with this? k.
Oh dw that wasn't an actual attack that was just you being hilarious. The attack has been this since page 13.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Falcon is big town
KZA
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:00 pm @Sloonei

Question for you.

spf brought Alison up to you as someone you should suspect. She had two posts at the time.

C4 lays into Alison the second she shows up again.

What's up with that?
this is the EXACT BEAT FOR BEAT kind of post a wolf egging on a town to push town makes

He brings up two things with tenuous at best connections, ignores the context of them, and doesn't draw his own conclusions, but gives leading questions for someone else to make these conclusions for him

C4 pushing Alison wasn't based on a case he made, agreed with, or any such thing, it was based on Alisons interactions with him. Spf mentioning Alison doesn't really matter and she just wanted to talk about some of the posts Alison made

The only possible wolfy connection here is that these two are teamed and both decided to push Alison pre-game for ??? reasons

Which makes no sense and doesn't fit with the fact C4's push was reactive, not something he came out with himself
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:33 pm

Question for you.

spf brought Alison up to you as someone you should suspect. She had two posts at the time.

What's up with that?
this is the EXACT BEAT FOR BEAT kind of post a wolf egging on a town to push town makes

He brings up two things with tenuous at best connections, ignores the context of them, and doesn't draw his own conclusions, but gives leading questions for someone else to make these conclusions for him

C4 pushing Alison wasn't based on a case he made, agreed with, or any such thing, it was based on Alisons interactions with him. Spf mentioning Alison doesn't really matter and she just wanted to talk about some of the posts Alison made

The only possible wolfy connection here is that these two are teamed and both decided to push Alison pre-game for ??? reasons

Which makes no sense and doesn't fit with the fact C4's push was reactive, not something he came out with himself
I'll consider it more with the possibility of SPF being mafia, but as of right now if both SPF and C4 are town I would day vig Dom for this post without hesitation
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Question for you.

What's up with that?

I'm not the type to be egged on by a post like this and I think Dom knows me well enough to know that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I feel like Dom has been pushing a lot of people for reasons I haven't really liked, and that post was just such a stretch I'm very hard pressed to believe he isn't fishing for pushes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 445
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:18 pm Wait. I read that as "If spf WEREN'T civ." So I think the opposite of Dom on that hot take.
So you think that if SPF were Maf, players would be more likely to jump on Dom's vote?

I'm not sure I see that.

I agree with Dom, if she were Town, Maf would be likely to jump onto the wagon. It's still early tho, they may be biding their time. Wagons are very balanced right now
That’s my tendency cause tmi.

But I didn’t see the context of Dom’s vote or who was around at the time.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

c4e5g3d5 Needs a nickname. I’m never gonna remember that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 pm c4e5g3d5 Needs a nickname. I’m never gonna remember that.
Foresight
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@staypositivefriend when you can, could you give me a list of reads you're comfortable with? Town or scum, whatever you got.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 pm c4e5g3d5 Needs a nickname. I’m never gonna remember that.
Foresight
I still like seymor more
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 pm
Foresight
I still like seymor more
5G Skinner
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm
yeh

w
v
why
Oh dw that wasn't an actual attack that was just you being hilarious. The attack has been this since page 13.
Right right the one where you say I caught up with the thread and had suspects and that makes me bad while you caught up with the game and had a suspect.

Question for you.

What's up with that?

It was an idea that I asked someone their thoughts on. I agree it is unlikely to be anything of note.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imma call him Heehokun.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

By the end of this game I want us to be using a nickname for c4 that is unrecognizable as having anything to do with his actual name.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:38 pm I feel like Dom has been pushing a lot of people for reasons I haven't really liked, and that post was just such a stretch I'm very hard pressed to believe he isn't fishing for pushes
You haven't liked my reasons because you-- in your words-- don't want the person you're dating to be bad. Am I mistaken about that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 pm By the end of this game I want us to be using a nickname for c4 that is unrecognizable as having anything to do with his actual name.
I 100% support this idea.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 pm By the end of this game I want us to be using a nickname for c4 that is unrecognizable as having anything to do with his actual name.
As if you haven't gotten there already?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:45 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:38 pm I feel like Dom has been pushing a lot of people for reasons I haven't really liked, and that post was just such a stretch I'm very hard pressed to believe he isn't fishing for pushes
You haven't liked my reasons because you-- in your words-- don't want the person you're dating to be bad. Am I mistaken about that?
I recognized the merit of slooneis post perfectly well I'm pretty sure
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 pm
As if you haven't gotten there already?
There’s still a couple of semi-reasonable steps between Foresight/Seymore and “c4”.

Like, if ai jump from “foresight” to “Clairvoyant Craig” then we’re starting to get absurd with it. Then we’ve got some room to grow from there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 pm
...and I agree with Sloonei, but take it one step further that I don't like her responses to pressure on this issue. I found her stated objective and her behavior to be incongruous.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i'm about to enter a work meeting, but i'm gonna spend exactly one or two lengthy posts addressing sloonei's concerns when i'm done, and then go back to scumhunting
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:53 pm
...and I agree with Sloonei, but take it one step further that I don't like her responses to pressure on this issue. I found her stated objective and her behavior to be incongruous.
The reasons you've given for pushing her have been bad

The reasons you've given for pushing c4 have been bad

etc
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 283

Post by staypositivefriend »

Question for you.

What's up with that?
why are you asking a question that could be answered if you scrolled down exactly three posts after i asked sloonei that question about alison?

i'm serious - i went into detail about why i asked sloonei that specific question a couple of posts after my initial question, and that doesn't seem to be influencing your perception of the question at all

it's getting harder for me to perceive your reasoning as being presented in good faith, even though i'm sure that you will once again perceive me concern about your carelessness in reading my lines as an ~accusation~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:55 pm i'm about to enter a work meeting, but i'm gonna spend exactly one or two lengthy posts addressing sloonei's concerns when i'm done, and then go back to scumhunting
I do not think I need you to address my concerns head on. They are what they are. But if you think it will help me understand you better, go ahead.

I am more interested in seeing how your reads develop from here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:55 pm i'm about to enter a work meeting, but i'm gonna spend exactly one or two lengthy posts addressing sloonei's concerns when i'm done, and then go back to scumhunting
I look forward to this.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:56 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:53 pm
The reasons you've given for pushing her have been bad

The reasons you've given for pushing c4 have been bad

etc
The reasons I've been pushing C4 are bad?
are the reasons others have pushed him bad?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Question for you.

What's up with that?
why are you asking a question that could be answered if you scrolled down exactly three posts after i asked sloonei that question about alison?

i'm serious - i went into detail about why i asked sloonei that specific question a couple of posts after my initial question, and that doesn't seem to be influencing your perception of the question at all

it's getting harder for me to perceive your reasoning as being presented in good faith, even though i'm sure that you will once again perceive me concern about your carelessness in reading my lines as an ~accusation~
My entire argument about you is that you aren't arguing in good faith.
I know and understand that. You said it to Sloonei saying well doesn't that weird you out that your reads don't match?!
I don't know what you're getting at here.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pmFalcon is big town
Did you just call me chubby?
Alison
Posts in topic: 497

Post by Alison »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm Fuck, fix:
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:53 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:52 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:50 pm what makes you so sure the votes on you are a conspiracy by teamed wolves rather than wrong town or unteamed opportunist wolves
I have nowhere said that there can't be wrong townies on me. What I have said is that there's evidence that my name was brought up as a target in BTSC, and there would be at least one partner joining that push.
where is the evidence
Read #631.
631 is not actually evidence that there are teamed wolves pushing you

for one I have a strong townread on dom and am not convinced at all that the votes on you are a conspiracy, but even if we grant that you are right that dom is looking for reasons to attack you, there is nothing to say that they were concocted in scumchat or that scumchat has other people voting you (as opposed to just giving dom talking points)
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:20 pm Sloonei and Alison are >>>>>> mafia here.

Their townreads are hot garbage ergo TMI.
no
Alison

Post by Alison »

mac if I'm scum why are my townreads TMI and not a buddy
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:18 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine is mafia
do you think that post I quoted just before was scummy?
I don't really have strong feelings about it to be honest
falcon45ca

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Pre-game]

Post by falcon45ca »

Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:34 pm
Rej wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:13 pm having a real shit day so here's some slank cover
hope your day gets better Mac!
Being mafia back to back is tough. I wouldn’t want to play either. Sorry we not on the same team this time mac.
How does Grogu know what team Mac is on?

Why is Grogu voting Essoa?
Alison

Post by Alison »

mind meld
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

KZA wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm
why?
I really just feel like you're picking at something very minor and it was annoying to read page after page of SPF answering the same questions
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 pm
Just ISO him, it won't take long
I did and I honestly don't know what you mean. He posted today, didn't he? I am feeling dumb lol.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@Dom were any of his posts helpful or even about other players
KZA
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:11 pm
mind meld
:pout:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”