Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 1

Post by dunya »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:12 am whats with the big font every other post
sorry, it's to highlight a portion of the quote i won't explaining. is it bothersome? i can use colors instead i guess.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:38 am <=== obv town here
Remember when you scumread me for making this exact same post :ponder:
Spoiler: show
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

want* not won't
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

don't think he found kyle's post genuinely "chaotic". feels stifling to me and calling questions in a complex setup silly is -----
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:28 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:12 am whats with the big font every other post
sorry, it's to highlight a portion of the quote i won't explaining. is it bothersome? i can use colors instead i guess.
Nah, it's fine
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:28 am
were you scum?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:30 am
were you scum?
Nope, I was town. Simple Arsonist game.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 0

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:15 am so punish the fool seems like a pretty punishing ability for our team.

the best we can probably do is to make scum play whack-a-mole. we all need mana for something...

fix suggestion : everyone should ask for the mana they need (and that's it - just ask for the mana, don't say what it's for or that it needs priority, etc etc), irregardless of how good or bad their ability is.

loop holes : the mafia will target strong people this way, so we're a bit forced to spread the cards to someone they don't need dead. (PoEish targets that can reasonably be town)

my instinct is to say that 3 mana is a bit tough to gather? so let's not try to get caught up in an ability that takes quite a bit to use anyway.

thoughts / concerns about this?
I don't think that 3 mana is tough to gather. I can produce that much mana in a night. I don't know how many lands you have, but I have three. If that's standard, then this is probably somewhere near equivalent to a wolf giving up their personal ability in order to use Punish The Fool.
Actually, this kind of reads like ted is a wolf with 3 lands who thinks that townies start with fewer.
Why would a townie ever say "3 mana is a bit tough to gather" here?
ohh good point. but didn't you tell me some lands dont produce mana?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:30 am
were you scum?
and what do you think of marmot here? you made a comment on how he (un)intentionally copied your post from SA, is it AI at all?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:32 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:30 am
were you scum?
and what do you think of marmot here? you made a comment on how he (un)intentionally copied your post from SA, is it AI at all?
It's NAI - which was the defence I used in that game, and it's probably the same here. I just think it's highly amusing that he's done it here as well.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:52 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:38 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:15 am so punish the fool seems like a pretty punishing ability for our team.

the best we can probably do is to make scum play whack-a-mole. we all need mana for something...

fix suggestion : everyone should ask for the mana they need (and that's it - just ask for the mana, don't say what it's for or that it needs priority, etc etc), irregardless of how good or bad their ability is.

loop holes : the mafia will target strong people this way, so we're a bit forced to spread the cards to someone they don't need dead. (PoEish targets that can reasonably be town)

my instinct is to say that 3 mana is a bit tough to gather? so let's not try to get caught up in an ability that takes quite a bit to use anyway.

I don't think that 3 mana is tough to gather. I can produce that much mana in a night. I don't know how many lands you have, but I have three. If that's standard, then this is probably somewhere near equivalent to a wolf giving up their personal ability in order to use Punish The Fool.
Actually, this kind of reads like ted is a wolf with 3 lands who thinks that townies start with fewer.
When I read it with the idea that it "reads like ted is a wolf", tow things jump out at me. One, his use of "instinct" feels wild and wolfy... but that's just for laughs. Two, more serious, he's casually downplaying the concern about this ability.
Also, "for our team" lol
guy reads like a middle manager trying to be one of the bois
Or "hello fellow townies".
what's wrong with hello fellow townies? i don't personally see an issue for it.

"for our team" is ehhh i guess.

when did we get so anal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:55 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:04 pm So @Urist what is it you're saying then so that I can understand b/c clearly I don't
If a member of the town is unable to use their ability without getting a mana donation of a specific colour, it's better for them to claim that they need that colour than to sit silently and be effectively a VT.
Concrete example: let's say I have an ability that requires two red mana and two green mana, but I only have two green lands and a red land. Which is the more beneficial choice:
a) Claim that I need one red land for my ability, alerting the mafia that I have an ability with a damage component, but potentially allowing me to make use of it.
b) Don't claim anything and take no actions.
A is always the logical choice. B doesn't make much sense, because although it avoids a situation where you're revealing information, you're not able to use your ability anyway so what are you even gaining by being secretive?
press X to doubt
please explain why you doubt? is it not making sense to you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:36 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:04 pm So @Urist what is it you're saying then so that I can understand b/c clearly I don't
If a member of the town is unable to use their ability without getting a mana donation of a specific colour, it's better for them to claim that they need that colour than to sit silently and be effectively a VT.
Concrete example: let's say I have an ability that requires two red mana and two green mana, but I only have two green lands and a red land. Which is the more beneficial choice:
a) Claim that I need one red land for my ability, alerting the mafia that I have an ability with a damage component, but potentially allowing me to make use of it.
A is always the logical choice. B doesn't make much sense, because although it avoids a situation where you're revealing information, you're not able to use your ability anyway so what are you even gaining by being secretive?
press X to doubt
please explain why you doubt? is it not making sense to you?
nevermind, you answered it below that post. pls ignore. *pretend delete*
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:56 pm
press X to doubt
I thought is sounded logical. Why should we doubt?
Couple things that I super hate about that post:
The first is the red comment. Just read that and think about it for a minute, especially in the context of we don't actually know what "red" things do even if we can assume things from the existing MTG color pie.
Second is there are times when not claiming/asking for mana is going to be beneficial to you, A isn't always the logical choice yeah? That's the main point of the X to Doubt comment.
There are other things that concern me about the post that I'm sitting on for now. The last thing I really want to mention is that the post reads as if they're seeing town approval for something, not expressing ideas or thoughts they want to take a stand on.
i disagree with everything here. if i had an ability and no mana that i can use to activate my ability, which is better? not using my ability because i don't have mana, or possibly being hit by mafia and not using my ability because i asked for mana?

in the end, "not using my ability" is clear.

i think the mafia have bigger fish to fry than someone who relies on others to use their abilities too. like, the source.

oh, what's the double targeting rule. i should look that up / ask. just hit me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:13 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:17 pm With some pressure on Falcon to start doing townie things pretty quickly I think adding some pressure to Urist makes sense here, yes?
I know your sus pool and I'm on board with that.
This is pretty scummy. Note that he supports others reads and encourages putting pressure on other players, but doesn't do so himself.
You mean the vote I have on Urist? I'm sorry, are you feeling peckish because I'm not actively pushing you or something? nah fam. What more pressure do you want than a legit vote? You think I need to case Urist or something?
What exactly is your read on Urist, why are you voting him? What's your read on me, why aren't you pushing me?
My read on Urist is wolf, and that's why I'm voting for him. My read on you is wolfy as well, for the D0 towncore stuff that I thought was nonsensical and unnecessary, and is reinforced by Guillotine who I town read.
I'm not pushing you b/c I'm currently focusing on Urist. Wait your turn.
Joke police and acting like it's scumhunting...now where have I heard this before?
first instinct is possible w/w
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:17 pm With some pressure on Falcon to start doing townie things pretty quickly I think adding some pressure to Urist makes sense here, yes?
I know your sus pool and I'm on board with that.
This is pretty scummy. Note that he supports others reads and encourages putting pressure on other players, but doesn't do so himself.
You mean the vote I have on Urist? I'm sorry, are you feeling peckish because I'm not actively pushing you or something? nah fam. What more pressure do you want than a legit vote? You think I need to case Urist or something?
What exactly is your read on Urist, why are you voting him? What's your read on me, why aren't you pushing me?
That original HK post in this chain doesn't sit right. You don't let someone know that a vote is just a pressure vote before you at least get some reactions from it. If I hear a vote on me is just for pressure, I assume then that it's not for serious, and I feel less pressure.
tbh, even if not optimal, i've seen townies do this more times than i care to count. it's just like a figure of speech atp. "lets put pressure on nanook and vote there"

any suspicion of hollowkatt is encouraged though.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:16 pm

Or the wolves start with fewer than 3 mana each, which if Ted's scum, leads him to believe town also start with fewer than 3?

I have 3 as well, thought Ted assuming it tricky to acquire a bit unusual
Snap read you're town off of this.
lol um hello do you guys know tutuu? especially tutuu the host?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm with epi here whenever epi said it, i'm treating this like a regular mafia game for the most part.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

All this mana discussion is confusing the fuck outta me
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:03 am
Nicol Bolas wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:38 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:32 pm
Nicol Bolas wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:29 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:25 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:28 pm what kind of policy is voting guillotina @Urist?
I'm a disgruntled old man and don't really care to play with someone who's making the game harder to read for no reason.
it's not actually for no reason
If you're suggesting it's a post restriction, I'm a little doubtful.
it's because guillotinas previous play style was not healthy and he's trying to change that. Easiest way to change it is to try to filter thoughts through images. That's what I think it probably is
what do you mean? where did he say that?
discord a week or two ago
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:17 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:15 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:08 pm A isn't always the logical choice yeah? That's the main point of the X to Doubt comment..
When the choice is between remaining functionally vanilla, or asking for a red mana from someone, I have to agree with Urist.
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:38 pm Here is the second mafia factional artifact:

Elaborations:
  • Note that both this and the Wolf Pack are night actions, you can't use them during the day (you would have no mana to do that anyway)
  • The purpose of this artifact is to prevent the town from breaking the game by making public plans on how to handle everyone's mana.
  • Counter (as seen in this card) means roleblock or more specifically just "block". I won't be using the word roleblock anymore, its synonymous with "counter".
  • Exiling a player removes them from the game and does not reveal their alignment (as if they were janitored)
  • Which reminds me that upon death, players will flip their planeswalker, all of their land cards and all of the artifacts in their possession. The thing that they will not reveal is the state of their cards (tapped or untapped) as well as their current life total. More on the mechanics later.
Not sure how viable it is for the mafia to spend 3 mana to do either 0 or 4 damage to a townie. I'm assuming they have other non-garbage abilities.
I think Punish the Fool is more meant to stop us from breaking the game by doing things like giving our mana to the person below us in the playerlist.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:27 am lol guise, i have no experience with mtg irl but i’ve played a few mashes on another site that was mtg themed

and in there mana is stacked and usually hard to come across, thus, i don’t see why we’re supposed to be scared of that card, since i believe it’d put dents in mafia as well. i’ve only said “my instinct tells me” because off that previous experience but not actually knowing how it works in this game.

still, the strategy should work out fine. i don’t see how or why tutuu would add that card for the mafia unless there were a few roles that couldn’t really produce all mana for their own ability.
Actually, it's likely an extra kill if it's used on someone who asked for mana, unless we somehow control how much mana is given. If just one player gives one mana away, then that's 4 damage. But if three players feel generous, then that's 12 damage, probably death, and quite worth sacrificing an ability for I'm sure.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:27 am lol guise, i have no experience with mtg irl but i’ve played a few mashes on another site that was mtg themed

and in there mana is stacked and usually hard to come across, thus, i don’t see why we’re supposed to be scared of that card, since i believe it’d put dents in mafia as well. i’ve only said “my instinct tells me” because off that previous experience but not actually knowing how it works in this game.

still, the strategy should work out fine. i don’t see how or why tutuu would add that card for the mafia unless there were a few roles that couldn’t really produce all mana for their own ability.
The card is mainly to prevent breaking strategies.
Is there any way you can link one of those other mtg games? I'm not sure if I believe that you failed to understand the central mechanic of the game.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:31 am

ohh good point. but didn't you tell me some lands dont produce mana?
Yeah, like a basic example is Evolving Wilds:
Kind of doubt those cards exist in this game though.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:30 am [VOTE: LC ] aubergine
Why LC?

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine for now.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunia is also town. This game is getting easy.

Who else needs solving?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Are you threatening a scumread of me, what do you think I am from this post? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

On mobile and what is this?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am
If your wife is sitting to your left, then she is obvtown.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am dunia is also town. This game is getting easy.

Who else needs solving?
I don't recall seeing marmot usually be this confident. Is this scummy for him?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nicol Bolas wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:20 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am dunia is also town. This game is getting easy.

Who else needs solving?
I can say with confidence that yes, this is extremely scummy behavior for him. Turbo immediately.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:22 am

Who else needs solving?
I can say with confidence that yes, this is extremely scummy behavior for him. Turbo immediately.
i refuse to let you out of this game that quickly. we signed up to play TOGETHER, for BETTER OR WORSE, till DEATH do us apart. :p not the yeet, ok?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 am Kind of doubt those cards exist in this game though.
why? not in a snarky why but genuinely do you have info that says that i missed?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Who else needs solving?
Not to be a party pooper, but I don't think mommy wants us doing this sort of thing.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

does our land cards affect anything about us other than what mana we unlock?

like could there be a role that affects everyone using a specific land area?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am
If your wife is sitting to your left, then she is obvtown.
She kinda is.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:24 am
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 am Kind of doubt those cards exist in this game though.
why? not in a snarky why but genuinely do you have info that says that i missed?
No, I have no info regarding this, it's just baseless speculation. :partyparrot:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:25 am

Who else needs solving?
Not to be a party pooper, but I don't think mommy wants us doing this sort of thing.
is tutuu mommy here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hiiiii Dunya. You town too?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 am
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:25 am

Who else needs solving?
is tutuu mommy here?
Yar.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

jacccccck, it's been a while since we were actually -in game- together, rather than me recruiting you to sub into games. ;p

i am town, but how do i know you are
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

all i remember from jack is the long post that made my eyes glaze over where he was telling us to gamebreak when actually tutuu gave mafia an ability to prevent that gamebreak. so slight town lean?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:29 am jacccccck, it's been a while since we were actually -in game- together, rather than me recruiting you to sub into games. ;p

Cause I started with a mechanical thingie that’s really townie probably and also my character is obvious town.

How do I know yooooou are?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 am all i remember from jack is the long post that made my eyes glaze over where he was telling us to gamebreak when actually tutuu gave mafia an ability to prevent that gamebreak. so slight town lean?
Lol when a host tells me I can’t gamebreak, that’s just a challenge.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

urist, jack, nicol bolas, LC, kyle - town

hollowkatt, falcon, guil, drwilgy - wolfy in some respects according to my notes

dont think those people can all be wolf together, esp not first 3.

don't feel good about mimics when guil's last full game was an exaggerated mafia play.

don't remember why i put wilgy in not feel good pile, i should review.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:02 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:36 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:01 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:18 am
Nicol Bolas wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:55 pm The character claims are interesting to me. I find them NAI because we don't know what characters mafia will be, but I think it may actually be useful for us to claim the color of our abilities so that we don't waste mana giving it to others. I'd like some contribution on what extent town should share information relating to their role, but be wary that what you say can give scum info you don't intend to share on your role
colour is 100% tied to abilities, i don't recommend anyone claim colour.
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:50 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:48 am
Nicol Bolas wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:41 am

Urist makes a valid point that colors are related to what your power is, though.
Ok... but say you need a blue mana. If you can't make it with your lands, then it's probably not your main thing. The ability could require blue-white-black, or it could be blue-red-green. I didn't think that revealing the one colour you can't make gives much usable info.

It's wise to err on the side of caution, but that has to balance out with actually being able to ever use your ability.
if you actually need someone to give specific mana to you, i don't think there's much harm in claiming it because otherwise you won't be able to use your ability anyway, it won't matter whether scum knows what it is lol.
i was more getting at the idea that people shouldn't be claiming colours for no reason.
Do you not understand why it's beneficial to claim your colour if you need donations to use your ability?
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:48 pmrole hunting
this is reaching to the greatest levels.

i thought the bear was a d0 gimmick. is this bear in mtg even?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:27 am

eh.

pay attention to the colors. doesnt matter how much mana you can harvest, but how much relevant mana can you harvest.

if someone gives me mana i can't use, is there harm in saying it itt? does that narrow down my ability? i think mentioning 1 or two colors i dont need is ++++
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:38 pm Here is the second mafia factional artifact:

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:29 am jacccccck, it's been a while since we were actually -in game- together, rather than me recruiting you to sub into games. ;p

Cause I started with a mechanical thingie that’s really townie probably and also my character is obvious town.

How do I know yooooou are?
do you guys even know who tutuu is

tutuu: let's give town super obvious town characters and mafia super obvious anti town characters! that's fun! ;p

i already gave you a town lean on the first part. only cos it was mechanically flawed in a way the mafia would know so i feel like it's less likely you would have gone to the effort and wall posted. unless everyone including mafia is out of their depth in this game which is....possible.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:29 am [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

don't think he found kyle's post genuinely "chaotic". feels stifling to me and calling questions in a complex setup silly is -----
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:36 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:27 am

eh.

pay attention to the colors. doesnt matter how much mana you can harvest, but how much relevant mana can you harvest.

if someone gives me mana i can't use, is there harm in saying it itt? does that narrow down my ability? i think mentioning 1 or two colors i dont need is ++++

yeah but 1 - someone has to respond to my call on that day
2- if i cant use my ability anyway and no way of me harvesting that mana, i see more pros than cos
3 - how many people do you think they can target with that on 1 given night considering it costs them 3 mana? next night they can't target me because mana is reset every day.

i really don't get how people are not seeing the benefits here and scaremongering.

Return to “Previous Rackets”