Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Don’t talk this the wrong way but....do you play/watch much baseball, Guillo?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:31 pm Imagine caring what other players find annoying and not just being into hearing yourself talk.
Having Day 0 fresh in my mind, I sure wish more people cared about what other players find annoying... :grin:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Protip:Skip day 0
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Strike 2 is the only thing there pinging me. Strike 3 is like...I have the same opinion as LC and I know I’m town so meh. Strike 1 is probably better in context.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let’s go! Talk to me and let’s solve this shit. Help me help you. Down with ketchup!
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:34 pm Don’t talk this the wrong way but....do you play/watch much baseball, Guillo?
My posts ate precious but this non game related question deserves an answer.

Baseball sucks. Literally the most boring sport to watch only bested by golf.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh yeah we do have a post limit huh? 😢
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:33 pm @Justplayingitcool
@hollowkatt

Talk to me about your votes.
Marmot scumread Made, Urist & falcon. I strongly townread the last two. I just strongly disagree with his worldview so far this game, and that concerns me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The joke was that you count strike 1, strike 2, strike 3. Not strike 3, strike 2, strike 1.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: VOTE MARMOT] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:49 am [VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:53 am Yeah I'll bite.

[VOTE: JackofHearts] aubergine
I am none the wiser as to the votes on me.

I’m not interested in yeeting Marmot, though. They look vaguely town.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:51 pm

why
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:53 pm

why
Generally feels freeflowy and tbh, your push against him is kinda bad.

I think I’d rather [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine. Man seems very reachy. Very hostile. I don’t get the impression from his iso that he’s trying to find wolves so much as excuses.

If that’s the case, I think another of the wagons is a wolf cause why claim about trying different votes on otherwise?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:20 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:36 am It's good to see some more involved takes from you, but I'm not sure they're all legit. Some of them, it looks like you skimmed an ISO for five seconds just to tack off a box of "yup, I interacted with that player!" For instance, in the same post, you ask Mac if he's still sheeping dunya on ted, and later state that dunya is sheeping Mac on ted. Not sure what to make of that, but it belies the idea that you were thinking cohesively about a solve. That thing about noting hollowkatt's claiming credit for ted feels like lip service to a degree - I don't see what your stance would be if ted flipped town of mafia, just sort of an on-the-fence shade at HK.

What was more important for you when you made this post - posting your real thoughts and feelings and solves, or making sure you checked all the boxes of "I interacted with everyone"?
dunya outright said that she was sheeping Mac on ted, but Mac hadn't given any reasons for voting ted outside of "sheeping dunya" and later "dunya and ted are partners". That's why I noted it and why I think it's suspicious for dunya.
The reason for why I asked Mac about whether he had his own reasons for voting ted is wholly due to the above. I wanted to confirm that when dunya said she was sheeping Mac, that it didn't make any sense because Mac doesn't have any reasons for suspecting ted.
So yes, I am thinking cohesively. I think the part you missed is that dunya explicitly said she was sheeping Mac, that wasn't an assumption I was making.
it's true, i did that. i did that because i was angry with mac and it didn't really mean anything and should be nai.

"i sheeped dunya d1 and if she didn't hit mafia, i was gonna come and yeet her d2" was....oh the word i learned! ~tilting~ me personally lol

he really gets on my nerves with that so it was just me being pissy with him i guess. sorry.

i joined this game to have fun with my friends, i really wanted to play a laid back game where i didn't take control of any narrative, formed reads and maybe for once in my life actually sheeped others who i townread instead.

so i'm gonna do that and if it's gets me yeeted, yolo
GTH this feels really really townie
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:18 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:14 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:34 am @Urist who are the players difficult to execute in this game?
Any of the TS regulars are unlikely to execute each other. dunya, Mac, Epi, Marmot, LC.
Whom do you scum read out of that group? Sorry if you already said it and I missed it?
I didn't mention it, I think those people are difficult to execute regardless of alignment.
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:13 am @Long Con
Your complaint that I don't have much content outside of tedxtr or falcon is accurate, but unfair, considering most of my posts are from d0 or the first 24h of d1. I spent a lot of time basically waiting for ted to come into the thread, and then once he started posting I felt better about him, but didn't have a ton of time to pursue my Marmot read. I do think it's natural to spend some time discussing the mechanics of the setup on early d1 though, just to ensure that everyone understands the setup in at least a general sense. You're one of my strongest town reads at the moment so I hope you can come around to seeing that I'm town as well. I'm getting the feeling that the mafia lie in the players whom are difficult to execute, so I think we're going to need to not be lazy here, and work to form strong mutual town reads where possible.
Then can you please explain who are the suspected mafia aligned players that are difficult to kill here?
I don't think it's helpful for me to mention my full list of reads at the moment, but if you're curious, I'd be interested in axing either Epi or Marmot today.
I don't understand what you're getting at here. I feel like you're more concerned with looking for a chance to say "GOTCHA" to anyone than actually finding scum.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Enrique wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:31 pm Imagine caring what other players find annoying and not just being into hearing yourself talk.
Having Day 0 fresh in my mind, I sure wish more people cared about what other players find annoying... :grin:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:35 pm Protip:Skip day 0
This
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Town Lean

HK
Jack
LongCon

Null

Epignosis
Marmot
Enrique
Mac
DrWilgy

Scum Lean

Urist
Ted
Falcon
Dunya
Jpic
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:20 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:36 am It's good to see some more involved takes from you, but I'm not sure they're all legit. Some of them, it looks like you skimmed an ISO for five seconds just to tack off a box of "yup, I interacted with that player!" For instance, in the same post, you ask Mac if he's still sheeping dunya on ted, and later state that dunya is sheeping Mac on ted. Not sure what to make of that, but it belies the idea that you were thinking cohesively about a solve. That thing about noting hollowkatt's claiming credit for ted feels like lip service to a degree - I don't see what your stance would be if ted flipped town of mafia, just sort of an on-the-fence shade at HK.

What was more important for you when you made this post - posting your real thoughts and feelings and solves, or making sure you checked all the boxes of "I interacted with everyone"?
dunya outright said that she was sheeping Mac on ted, but Mac hadn't given any reasons for voting ted outside of "sheeping dunya" and later "dunya and ted are partners". That's why I noted it and why I think it's suspicious for dunya.
The reason for why I asked Mac about whether he had his own reasons for voting ted is wholly due to the above. I wanted to confirm that when dunya said she was sheeping Mac, that it didn't make any sense because Mac doesn't have any reasons for suspecting ted.
So yes, I am thinking cohesively. I think the part you missed is that dunya explicitly said she was sheeping Mac, that wasn't an assumption I was making.
it's true, i did that. i did that because i was angry with mac and it didn't really mean anything and should be nai.

"i sheeped dunya d1 and if she didn't hit mafia, i was gonna come and yeet her d2" was....oh the word i learned! ~tilting~ me personally lol

he really gets on my nerves with that so it was just me being pissy with him i guess. sorry.

i joined this game to have fun with my friends, i really wanted to play a laid back game where i didn't take control of any narrative, formed reads and maybe for once in my life actually sheeped others who i townread instead.

so i'm gonna do that and if it's gets me yeeted, yolo
I was asking why you said you were sheeping Mac when he hadn't stated any reasons for voting ted other than that you're scum with him.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:50 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:01 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:06 am kinda like you for a wolf, kinda think Epi maybe possibly could be (or that's just my take on his attitude), pairings I haven't thought of, and generally don't.
Also bolas/112 probably a wolf.

you don't have to like me wanting ted cred, but if he flips wolf gimmie
You may have brought up the initial suspicions, I pushed that the hardest and most consistently. And it's not that Ted is talking mech, it's the way he went about it. That you're glossing over that is interesting
What happens if ted flips town? How do you think your reads will change?

The reason I don't like you pre-claiming credit for the ted elimination isn't because I want credit for myself or anything. I get the feeling that ted is just town this game. What I don't like about it is that I think you may be going for a "why would she push a townie so hard" angle. I don't see why you'd be so confident about ted flipping scum.
And yeah I realize your scum read is not based on the fact he was talking mech. What I was saying is that the questions ted was reacting strangely to were mine. I don't understand how you can have a scum read on ted for his reaction to my posts without having a town read on me for eliciting those reactions.
OK, I'm not really building associatives or worlds to fit with Ted so I wouldn't say that my reads would shift all that much should he flip town. I'm not banking on chain chops of mafia here. I can find reasons independently to scum read Ted, you, and a couple other people. It's possible there's a team there. It's also possible I'm wrong. I really don't think I am though, especially not on Ted.
I've been a railroaded townie before and when that happens i dig in my heels, post my ass off, and solve things. I don't see Ted doing that here and he's been on the ropes for almost two full game days now. Instead i see deflections, half-attempts to sus other people, and generally just defending instead of attempting to show townie bona fides by solving.

It's not about the reactions Ted gave, it's about his actual words and how he approached the mana generation conversation. His conclusions don't make sense to me given what I know. I think what you're doing now is more town than what you've been doing earlier in the game, but fwiw I don't town read you off of the questions you were asking Ted that lead to the mana kerfuffle.
Hm, alright, what you're saying makes sense and I can understand your perspective, thanks for explaining. I disagree that ted is deflecting or only defending himself - I think he's been looking into and interacting with multiple people directly today. Your accusations might have been accurate on d1, but I don't think they hold up anymore. Can you point out to me where he's been deflective / defensive today?
I went looking for what I thought was there. I can't find any D1 posts in the ISO, something weird going on there.
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:14 pm there's no way you have anything remotely close to a wolf read on me if you came in with a clear head and saw just how bad the pushes on me were

so please elaborate
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:17 pm because it all started from something that got debunked easily, and most of the votes are around that anyway

why am i a wolf?
These are the only ones that seem super defensive to me, so maybe I'm misreading them or thought I'd seen something that wasn't there.
I think the latter might be true. XD
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine for now.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

votecount
DrWilgy
No votes

Voters: None

dunya
No votes

Enrique
No votes

Epignosis
11%

Voters: MacDougall, Urist

falcon45ca
5%

Voters: Jackofhearts2005

Guillotine
No votes

hollowkatt
No votes

Jackofhearts2005
11%

Voters: Epignosis, Marmot

Justplayingitcool
11%

Voters: dunya, tedxtr

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
5%

Voters: DrWilgy

Marmot
11%

Voters: falcon45ca, Justplayingitcool

Nicol Bolas
No votes

tedxtr
5%

Voters: hollowkatt

Urist
16%

Voters: 112, Long Con, Guillotine
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Have to work for the rest of the afternoon, will be back for deadline tho.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 1

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:22 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:24 am Pop quiz!

What is Falcon's single scummiest post?

What is falcon's single scummiest post, you never told us.
I was hoping to cheat on the quiz. :doh:

Have you answered yet?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by 112 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:56 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:53 pm

why
Generally feels freeflowy and tbh, your push against him is kinda bad.

I think I’d rather [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine. Man seems very reachy. Very hostile. I don’t get the impression from his iso that he’s trying to find wolves so much as excuses.

If that’s the case, I think another of the wagons is a wolf cause why claim about trying different votes on otherwise?
This may be true, but falc is town.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:22 am @Marmot
Why vote for Wilgy at all, if you know the claim is BS because of the rules and because of the way he is? I don't see why you wouldn't just disregard the claim entirely, it was clearly fake so I don't know how you would have expected him to clarify it for you.

I already explained this didn't I?

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:22 am Also, what do you think about Made flipping town, the EoD wagon shenanigans, and the people who voted for Made? How do you feel about tedxtr and the people voting for him today?

I still lean town on ted, but I haven't given that read another thought since yesterday. And if ted is town, the VC doesn't mean a whole lot since it would be primarily two town wagons. What do you think about it?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:42 am I'm having a hard time reading 112. On one hand, they derpcleared themself and gave a reasonable reason for not being caught up, but on the other hand, they went for the wagon where two of their scumreads are voting: myself and Epi.
Oh the irnony...I was first on that wagon, and you & Epi (both scum reading me IIRC) joined as well, so what does that mean for your take on 112 voting the same wagon as her scum reads when you and Epi are doing the exact same thing?

Was I scumreading you? :confused2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:26 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:22 am @Marmot
Why vote for Wilgy at all, if you know the claim is BS because of the rules and because of the way he is? I don't see why you wouldn't just disregard the claim entirely, it was clearly fake so I don't know how you would have expected him to clarify it for you.

I already explained this didn't I?

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:22 am Also, what do you think about Made flipping town, the EoD wagon shenanigans, and the people who voted for Made? How do you feel about tedxtr and the people voting for him today?

I still lean town on ted, but I haven't given that read another thought since yesterday. And if ted is town, the VC doesn't mean a whole lot since it would be primarily two town wagons. What do you think about it?
Correction. There were three wagons.

Ted, Made and Falcon

Does this info change anything for you?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Have you answered yet?
Yeah. When I voted for him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sorta.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@hollowkatt

Ted is a wolf.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Have you answered yet?

You did comment on on his iso as a whole, not his single scummiest post. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:08 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:02 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:00 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:58 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:53 pm Kinda vibing LC as town for once in my life.

Marmot mafia then. Got heem.
Mac vote Epi with me
I gave you six mana.

Do you really think mafia did that?
I dont think anyone has the capacity to give more than 3 mana at a time, so you must be lying. Why are you fake claiming giving me 6 mana?
You know you got six mana.

How am I lying?

Is anyone going to claim that they gave you mana and I didn't give you six?

If I am lying, why would I do that?
I claimed to have received 6 mana ages ago, i assume it came from two different people.

But ok. Besides red mana, what other color did you send me?
Blue.
:confused:

(Love the new confused emoji btw)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:31 pm
@hollowkatt

Ted is a wolf.
Maybe give me a little bit more.
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Have you answered yet?

I’m the type to still be working after you’ve turned in your trick quiz with your name only on it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 am Note that Urist just either townread me or TMIed me, i dont know what to make of it yet.
Although if Epi was scum and forced to give me that 6 mana, why not keep it secret. Why out it?

I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's TMI. I could see that statement made coming from a town player.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I used the wrong emoji there.

I was trying to say “Is this goofy interaction between Epi and Guill like wolf indicative for Epi?” I kinda think it’s not.

But somebody’s gotta be a wolf.

I think I’m too nice. Too easy with townreads.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:56 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 am Note that Urist just either townread me or TMIed me, i dont know what to make of it yet.
"To be honest, if I were scum and forced to give 6 mana to a townie, I would 100% pick Guillotine..." I'm not sure it's either, isn't he creating a hypothetical from Epi's perspective?
Although if Epi was scum and forced to give me that 6 mana, why not keep it secret. Why out it?
I don't think he was forced, I didn't get that impression.
Are you Urist partner or something?

He said if he was scum and was forced to give mana to a TOWNIE, he’d give it to me”

Oh, that's what you're saying. I think it's a stretch, but there's plenty of other reasons to vote for falcon anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:36 pm I used the wrong emoji there.

I was trying to say “Is this goofy interaction between Epi and Guill like wolf indicative for Epi?” I kinda think it’s not.

But somebody’s gotta be a wolf.

I think I’m too nice. Too easy with townreads.

Can you summarize your scumreads in 1 word or less?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

People with no votes (not counting mine) that I don’t have a reason to townread: Wilgy, Dunya (arguable), Enrique, Falcon

People with votes that I do have a reason to townread: Marmot, Epi, Urist, JPic (arguable), Mac (arguable)

People with votes I don’t have a reason to townread: Ted

I’m sure I left somebody out but I loathe the current wagon formation.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:16 pm hmm, i saw pyre ted yesterday, i tred him in that game and defended him against the thread and he sussed me so i'm gonna be wary of letting him think i townread him now lol.

[VOTE: guillio] aubergine tbh. he's stifling me and i don't like it. if anyone has been "chaotic" in the thread, it's been him.

Did you notice this earlier and comment on it now, or just notice this?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fuck

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:31 pm
@hollowkatt

Ted is a wolf.
Maybe give me a little bit more.
He's a really furry wolf?
I dunno what you want from me. I think his play D1 with regards to mana generation is wolfy, and I think it's weird how he's not trying to solve all that hard today while being on the hot seat when he said he'd do good work if he lived through D1. He hasn't been exactly slanking, but like when I'm town and on the hot seat like that I tend to go into overdrive and just churn out posts, reads, and pushes and really get down in the trenches with the people I wolf read.
Instead Ted is just kinda "here" and I have to wonder if that's b/c he's trying to avoid spew.

I know not everyone plays like me, but more often than not, in my experience, townies under pressure "do work" and wolves under pressure "do not-work".
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Have you answered yet?

I’m the type to still be working after you’ve turned in your trick quiz with your name only on it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:51 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:28 am Spicy read. Wilgy and Mac are partners.

I dont like how he came to Wilgy’s rescue when we were pushing him and dunya off the fake redcheck.
I dont like how Wilgy is voting there knowing well that wagon might not take off today. I don’t like it how Mac is not reacting to it.
spicy indeed

mac and wilgy in scumchat

wilgy: im gonna redpeek dunya lol
mac: do it! i can push her then.

>dunya claims to have targeted mac
mac: dunya town

mmmmmmmmm i can't see it.

What about either one of them independent of the other?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:40 pm People with no votes (not counting mine) that I don’t have a reason to townread: Wilgy, Dunya (arguable), Enrique, Falcon

People with votes that I do have a reason to townread: Marmot, Epi, Urist, JPic (arguable), Mac (arguable)

People with votes I don’t have a reason to townread: Ted

I’m sure I left somebody out but I loathe the current wagon formation.
Sell me on wolf Falcon if you can? I kinda think he's town so getting your perspective not only helps me on him, but also helps me sort you.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot,

Just noticed it. I tend to start reading at point B and stay caught up until point C. Then I will be away until point D. At that point, I will simultaneously start reading at point D and C, trying to keep up and ketchup at the same time. Occasionally (especially early in the game), I will close a window (usually on purpose) and simply lose the posts between C and D.

You can kinda see these two parallel time streams in my isos if you really look for them so just FYI, that’s why it may feel like I’m picking random ass posts out from 10 pages back.

Anyway, why?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:57 am @Jackofhearts2005 been largely MIA today, where you at boi
Going for the classic LHF I see :beer:

Jack is LHF?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:45 pm Marmot,

Just noticed it. I tend to start reading at point B and stay caught up until point C. Then I will be away until point D. At that point, I will simultaneously start reading at point D and C, trying to keep up and ketchup at the same time. Occasionally (especially early in the game), I will close a window (usually on purpose) and simply lose the posts between C and D.

You can kinda see these two parallel time streams in my isos if you really look for them so just FYI, that’s why it may feel like I’m picking random ass posts out from 10 pages back.

Anyway, why?
And all of this is NAI. Just trying to convey the way I read threads.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:46 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:57 am @Jackofhearts2005 been largely MIA today, where you at boi
Going for the classic LHF I see :beer:

Jack is LHF?
I might vote JPIC. I’ve felt their push on you was bad across the board.

Like, you voted me when I hadn’t been around, sure. But you also atmentioned me and asked me what’s up and you know I’m not LHF.

So this idea “Marmot is trying to yeet lhf Jack” just falls flat. I don’t believe it at all.

Same issue with you pointing out there aren’t peeks in this game. I don’t buy the gotcha there.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:45 pm Marmot,

Anyway, why?

I do this too tbh. It's a pain in active games and I just give up on the point C catchup.

What did you just notice? I'm confused at what you're responding to.

Also, why what?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”